Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+24
kvs
LMFS
Mir
Nemo
flamming_python
Arkanghelsk
Airbornewolf
Maximmmm
Firebird
Sujoy
lancelot
Walther von Oldenburg
andalusia
JohninMK
higurashihougi
George1
lyle6
Kiko
Arrow
franco
miketheterrible
PapaDragon
Vann7
GarryB
28 posters

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    avatar
    Firebird


    Posts : 1499
    Points : 1529
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Firebird Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:31 am

    For anyone who thinks Big Food, Big Pharma etc are trustworthy, here's another fact:-

    The cancer rates of technology hating Amish are about HALF the rates of the rest of the USA, comparing like for like age groups.

    But sure... Big Pharma, Big Food "really care" about people's health.🙄

    kvs, Mir and sundoesntrise like this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13780
    Points : 13925
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:47 am

    Firebird wrote:For anyone who thinks Big Food, Big Pharma etc are trustworthy, here's another fact:-

    The cancer rates of technology hating Amish are about HALF the rates of the rest of the USA, comparing like for like age groups.

    But sure... Big Pharma, Big Food "really care" about people's health.🙄

    Anyone who cares about the truth should step back and think about how the mRNA type vaccines are administered. Why
    are they using the same protocol as for the classical vaccines made from virus/bacteria fragments combined with an adjuvant?
    This is not the universal mode of inducing the immune system to learn about new diseases. Since the mRNA "vaccines"
    act essentially like virus infections, would it not make more sense to release them in a similar fashion to viruses. For example,
    as aerosol inhalation into the upper respiratory tract or as a capsule that releases the "vaccine" in the gut? This way the
    spike protein is not spammed through the whole body leading to systemic autoimmune response and inflammation with damage
    to the heart and various organs.

    The details above are not trifles to be ignored, but show stopper questions that are tied to the actual agenda of the vax mandates
    and exclusive use of these mRNA vaccines (both nanoparticle and adenovirus vector). Using a sane protocol for introduction of
    these products into the body would avoid organ damage. There is absolutely no justification for the use of the arm injection
    protocol. This includes the criminal negligence of failure to aspirate the needle during injection.

    Firebird likes this post

    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2412
    Points : 2416
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Mir Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:06 pm

    Just shows you how effective the fear porn has been! Rolling Eyes

    https://www.rt.com/russia/548798-politician-covid19-vaccine-hospitalized/

    The leader of Russia’s ultra-nationalist LDPR party, Vladimir Zhirinovsky, who previously alleged that he had received eight rounds of coronavirus shots, has been rushed to a hospital in Moscow with pneumonia, a number of media outlets have reported.

    sundoesntrise likes this post

    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2412
    Points : 2416
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Mir Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:11 pm

    And then we have this clown who is responsible for all this scam...

    Bill Gates claims he can stop future pandemics.

    Microsoft co-founder and vaccine advocate Bill Gates has written a book outlining “the lessons we can learn” from Covid-19, claiming that, by investing in healthcare, vaccines, and “global pathogen surveillance,” another pandemic like Covid-19 can be prevented.

    Gates announced the book in a blog post on Tuesday. Due for release in May, the book will outline “the specific steps we can take to not only stop future pandemics but, in the process, provide better health care for everyone around the world.”

    I think he should be stopped - permanently.

    magnumcromagnon, kvs, lancelot and sundoesntrise like this post

    avatar
    Firebird


    Posts : 1499
    Points : 1529
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Firebird Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:23 pm

    kvs wrote:
    Firebird wrote:For anyone who thinks Big Food, Big Pharma etc are trustworthy, here's another fact:-

    The cancer rates of technology hating Amish are about HALF the rates of the rest of the USA, comparing like for like age groups.

    But sure... Big Pharma, Big Food "really care" about people's health.🙄

    Anyone who cares about the truth should step back and think about how the mRNA type vaccines are administered.  Why
    are they using the same protocol as for the classical vaccines made from virus/bacteria fragments combined with an adjuvant?
    This is not the universal mode of inducing the immune system to learn about new diseases.   Since the mRNA "vaccines"
    act essentially like virus infections, would it not make more sense to release them in a similar fashion to viruses.   For example,
    as aerosol inhalation into the upper respiratory tract or as a capsule that releases the "vaccine" in the gut?   This way the
    spike protein is not spammed through the whole body leading to systemic autoimmune response and inflammation with damage
    to the heart and various organs.

    The details above are not trifles to be ignored, but show stopper questions that are tied to the actual agenda of the vax mandates
    and exclusive use of these mRNA vaccines (both nanoparticle and adenovirus vector).   Using a sane protocol for introduction of
    these products into the body would avoid organ damage.   There is absolutely no justification for the use of the arm injection
    protocol.   This includes the criminal negligence of failure to aspirate the needle during injection.  

    Its a big topic. I think Robert Malone touched on it when he was interviewed by that Joe Rogan.
    Robert said that one of the (many) defects of the Pfizer vax is that its travelling all round the body.. causing organ damage etc.
    When it was claimed it would stay in the arm only.

    I know Russia is developing a nasal spray Covid vax too.

    Personally I think the whole mRNA vax thing is a giant guinea pigging experiment.
    That Rumble.com video was pretty damning when Fauci and co were at fraudster Michael Milken's summit. Remember they admitted in 2018 a pandemic would be the perfect reason for them to destroy regulatory and public opposition to foist mRNA on people.
    Yet still they ain't in jail.

    kvs likes this post

    avatar
    Firebird


    Posts : 1499
    Points : 1529
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Firebird Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:31 pm

    Mir wrote:And then we have this clown who is responsible for all this scam...

    Bill Gates claims he can stop future pandemics.

    Microsoft co-founder and vaccine advocate Bill Gates has written a book outlining “the lessons we can learn” from Covid-19, claiming that, by investing in healthcare, vaccines, and “global pathogen surveillance,” another pandemic like Covid-19 can be prevented.

    Gates announced the book in a blog post on Tuesday. Due for release in May, the book will outline “the specific steps we can take to not only stop future pandemics but, in the process, provide better health care for everyone around the world.”

    I think he should be stopped - permanently.

    Sadly there are too many cocksuckers at the WEF involved.
    If he was done, it would prob be for Epstein related stuff, not the Covid corruption...I think.

    ALso I wonder why Microsoft might have ushered him out?
    --------------
    There's an alternative theory that its not the oligarchs controlling it all, but some other group who will "dispose of" them eventually.. if they succeed. Infact there's a video of a former USSR propaganda expert who defected West who suggested that.

    But who knows.
    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2412
    Points : 2416
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Mir Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:47 pm

    Yes he is just one of many players involved in this scam. Even Klaus Schwab is considered by some as just a tool in a bigger picture, but if you take the amount of influence BG and people like Soros has over the media/big pharma and certain politicians it gets quite hair raising. Even most of the academic institutions are fully funded and controlled by these clowns.
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13780
    Points : 13925
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:58 pm

    The rabid frenzy by assorted regimes of forcing very specific types of "vaccine" raises all sorts of questions that safe narratives cannot
    handle.



    Karma is a bitch.
    avatar
    Firebird


    Posts : 1499
    Points : 1529
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Firebird Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:16 pm

    kvs wrote:The rabid frenzy by assorted regimes of forcing very specific types of "vaccine" raises all sorts of questions that safe narratives cannot
    handle.



    Karma is a bitch.

    I bet the only time she got a laugh was when she was dying on stage..😂
    Silly bint

    flamming_python likes this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13780
    Points : 13925
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:21 pm

    https://nationalfile.com/cnn-medical-analyst-changes-tune-covid-restrictions-science-changed/

    CNN Medical Analyst Changes Tune On COVID Restrictions: 'The Science Has Changed'

    As Democrat-led states continue to drop school and indoor mask mandates, CNN medical analyst Dr. Leana Wen surprisingly agreed with the measures during an appearance on Anderson Cooper 360. Wen — who previously served as the President of Planned Parenthood — has long been a vocal supporter of some of the nation’s most draconian COVID restrictions. Wen argued that “the science has changed,” during her appearance on Monday.

    Ample proof that the lockdown frenzy was never about the "science". Turdeau is not on the ball.

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13780
    Points : 13925
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:33 pm

    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/covid-vaccine-spike-protein-travels-from-injection-site-organ-damage/

    ‘We Made a Big Mistake’ — COVID Vaccine Spike Protein Travels From Injection Site, Can Cause Organ Damage

    COVID vaccine researchers had previously assumed mRNA COVID vaccines would behave like traditional vaccines. The vaccine’s spike protein — responsible for infection and its most severe symptoms — would remain mostly in the injection site at the shoulder muscle or local lymph nodes.

    But new research obtained by a group of scientists contradicts that theory, a Canadian cancer vaccine researcher said last week.

    “We made a big mistake. We didn’t realize it until now,” said Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at University of Guelph, Ontario. “We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin.”

    Ironic that Turdeau's Kanada is forcing these concoctions on its population.

    Mir likes this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13780
    Points : 13925
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:22 pm

    https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-the-pentagons-response-to-the-explosive-dod-medical-data-is-an-even-bigger-story-than-the-data

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Img

    Horowitz: The Pentagon’s RESPONSE to the explosive DOD medical data is an even bigger story than the data

    One thing is clear about the revelation of the 2021 military epidemiological data and the military’s response to it: There is undoubtedly a public health and national security crisis in the military, and the Pentagon’s reaction only seems to be concerned with exonerating the vaccine, not fixing its own alleged problem.

    Nothing to see here, move along.

    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2412
    Points : 2416
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Mir Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:34 am

    ‘Hey Trudeau, we’re part of the Freedom Convoy and it’s a show of unity, not hate’

    Canada’s Freedom Convoy is mired in controversy. Some see the protest against Covid restrictions and vaccine mandates as an essential stand for liberty. Others have dismissed it as an opportunity for right-wing zealots to sow the seeds of chaos, with stories of swastikas and Confederate flags being openly displayed.

    The way events have unfolded has been dramatic. Since the convoy got underway on January 22, the capital city, Ottawa, has been declared a state of emergency, with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his family fleeing to a secret location due to security concerns, as thousands of truckers converged on Parliament Hill. The PM has been hugely critical of the protest, saying, “There is no place in our country for threats, violence or hatred.

    The drama continued to unfold, with fuel for the truckers seized by police and a judge granted a 10-day injunction banning truckers honking their horns. Even the crowdfunding effort turned sour as GoFundMe refunded $10 million that had flooded in, due to concerns over violence.

    Read the rest here>> Nice story
    https://www.rt.com/news/548824-freedom-convoy-vaccine-mandate-trudeau/
    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2412
    Points : 2416
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Mir Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:38 am

    kvs wrote:
    “We made a big mistake. We didn’t realize it until now,” said Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at University of Guelph, Ontario. “We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin.”

    The really sad thing is this was known from the start but they kept (still do) pushing this killer agenda. angry

    avatar
    sundoesntrise


    Posts : 319
    Points : 321
    Join date : 2021-10-23

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  sundoesntrise Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:18 am

    Nobel prize winner Dr. Luc Montagnier passed away yesterday. Montagnier reached the respectable age of 89. He leaves a great void and spent his final days fighting The System.

    Montagnier explaining the madness behind the mrna vaccines

    https://mobile.twitter.com/AIustitiae/status/1491759317925736448

    https://mobile.twitter.com/Kowalski_1927/status/1488866196288151553

    Apparantly one of his last remarks in public. Big apparantly though because I haven't seen or heard him say it personally Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Screen23

    Mir likes this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13780
    Points : 13925
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:30 am

    RIP

    The epigenetic effects are highly likely what these Pfizer and Moderna concoctions are all about. Plus the usual net benefit to the
    Big Pharma mafia from f*cking people up.

    All the enablers of this crime against humanity need to be strung up from lamp posts and/or shot.

    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 2412
    Points : 2416
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Mir Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:32 am

    There is already a warning out that AIDS would start to increase among our population - again. Fortunately for us less than 30% are "fully" vaxxed. Wink

    Edit>> and btw virtually NOTHING on the truckers in our MSM and the drive for our very unsuccessful vax program continues unabated Laughing
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13780
    Points : 13925
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:44 am



    It is a mass experiment and social engineering.

    Firebird and Mir like this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13780
    Points : 13925
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:14 pm

    I will harp on the administration protocol for the mRNA vaccines some more. The reason that classic vaccines with inactivated or
    ground up virus/bacteria would not be effective if administered on interfaces such as the respiratory tract and the gut is because
    they are just protein pieces and the adjuvant would not "vector" them through those interfaces. By contrast, the nanoparticle
    and adenovirus vectors will infect the cells in those interfaces. A layer of mucous will not stop these vectors as it does not
    for fully functional viruses.

    But of course we are not dealing with science and health here.

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8158
    Points : 8303
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:43 pm

    kvs wrote:RIP

    The epigenetic effects are highly likely what these Pfizer and Moderna concoctions are all about.  Plus the usual net benefit to the
    Big Pharma mafia from f*cking people up.  

    All the enablers of this crime against humanity need to be strung up from lamp posts and/or shot.


    Epigenetic? So future generations of (unborn) children will really be hit hard by this? I guess Big Pharma is trying to make gene therapy in to a trillion Dollar industry.

    Firebird and Mir like this post

    avatar
    Firebird


    Posts : 1499
    Points : 1529
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Firebird Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:56 pm

    sundoesntrise wrote:Nobel prize winner Dr. Luc Montagnier passed away yesterday. Montagnier reached the respectable age of 89. He leaves a great void and spent his final days fighting The System.

    Montagnier explaining the madness behind the mrna vaccines

    https://mobile.twitter.com/AIustitiae/status/1491759317925736448

    https://mobile.twitter.com/Kowalski_1927/status/1488866196288151553

    Apparantly one of his last remarks in public. Big apparantly though because I haven't seen or heard him say it personally Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Screen23

    RIP Dr Luc.
    A true hero, genius, eminent AND dignified scientist.

    I was wondering about all this HIV stuff reported in the mainstream and scientific media.
    It sounds like "conspiracy theory" and then bang, its all over the place almost overnight.

    I read some daft claim that HIV comes from the soil in some mainstream propaganda article.
    But it sounds like its coming from the Pfizer labs in a needle.

    This could cause (and SHOULD) cause coups all over the Western world if true.
    Just HOW corrupt are Pfizer, the WEF and co?

    Mir likes this post

    avatar
    Firebird


    Posts : 1499
    Points : 1529
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Firebird Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:57 pm

    kvs wrote:

    It is a mass experiment and social engineering.


    The Rumble.com video of Fauci at the Milken Institute in 2018 is in many ways an admission of this beforehand.
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13780
    Points : 13925
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:03 pm



    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13780
    Points : 13925
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:31 pm



    Turdeau is a liar. There are no swastikas and there are no residential buildings around the Parliament building.

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13780
    Points : 13925
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:58 am



    Sponsored content


    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:16 pm