Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+24
kvs
LMFS
Mir
Nemo
flamming_python
Arkanghelsk
Airbornewolf
Maximmmm
Firebird
Sujoy
lancelot
Walther von Oldenburg
andalusia
JohninMK
higurashihougi
George1
lyle6
Kiko
Arrow
franco
miketheterrible
PapaDragon
Vann7
GarryB
28 posters

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

Post  miketheterrible Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:26 pm

kvs wrote:

In Canada the fake stream media is doubling down on covid propaganda.   It rabidly pushes the line that the unvaxxed are
    dangerous to other people and to the precious system.   In pure propaganda cheese it quotes how the vaxxed feel safer
    when the unvaxxed are suppressed.

My mom is telling me my sister (lab tech) stated her coworker is super immune because he got the jab and caught covid as er his blood test.

I laughed and said sure. And yet the guy who is working on my house had covid, got vaccinated and boosted. Caught it again.

What a joke.

kvs and Mir like this post

kvs
    kvs

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

Post  kvs Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:20 pm

The MSNBC clip at the beginning is the point I am making. Note the frothing at the mouth lie factory censorship.
    The medical expertise of Dr. Malone is not misinformation. Claiming that vaccines stop virus transmission and infection
    as done by MSNBC itself (Rachel Madow) is pure misinformation. The misinformation peddlers bitching about the truth as
    misinformation.

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:32 pm

Canadian media isn't reporting on the protests.

kvs likes this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:55 pm

miketheterrible wrote:

Canadian media isn't reporting on the protests.

Like none of the major protests across Hatostan are ever reported. Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Austria, England, The Netherlands, etc., etc. have seen continuous massive protests with 10's of thousands of attendee's, and are never reported....see a couple hundred teens, pre-teens, college dropouts, etc. supporting Navalny, there's wall-to-wall coverage for days!

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:00 pm

I have lost all illusions about Canada. It has jumped the shark.

On another note:

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

Look up the vaccine side effects data for Janssen. Follow the CDC wonder link and select Janssen.

It has a 1.5% death rate. Out of 65,125 events reported 980 were fatalities. One can wave their hands around and claim they
    were unrelated, but that is pushing it. I am sure that deaths were not reported in many cases as due to the vaccine.

For a healthy adult who is not afflicted with pre-diabetes and other immune system depressing chronic conditions, this risk is
    simply unacceptable. This is true even if the 1.5% death rate increases with age. No freaking vaccine should produce a lethal
    outcome, let alone major health damage. These were not anaphylactic shock cases which are listed as 0.04% of the total.

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:40 am

Thomas Renz, a lawyer from the America's Frontline Doctors legal team, gave acte de presence as at Senator Ron Johnson's Covid panel couple of days back. During his speech he shared the information provided to him by three military doctors - data provided under penalty of perjury.

Amongst military personnel, there has been a 300 percent increase in cancers, a 300 percent increase in miscarriages and a 1000 percent increase in neurological issues

The panel discussion was titled, “COVID 19: A Second Opinion.”

Renz said three Department of Defense whistleblowers—Lt. Col. Theresa Long, Dr. Samuel Sigoloff, and Lt. Colonel Peter Chambers—have provided stunning inside data about vaccine injuries.

“All three have given me this data in declarations that stated this is under penalty of perjury,” Renz said. “We intend to submit this to the courts.

According to the whistleblowers, miscarriages and cancers among members of the US military have increased by about 300 percent in the past year over the five year average.

Incredibly, the doctors said the data shows a 1000 percent increase in neurological problems, which as Renz noted, affects pilots.

“Our soldiers are being injured, experimented on, and sometimes possibly killed,” he said.

Testifying under the Military Whistleblower Protection Act, Lt. Col. Long told Johnson that she had to ground vaccinated pilots with symptoms of myocarditis out of concern that they could die of heart failure in mid-air, the Washington Times reported.

“I made numerous efforts to get senior medical leaders to at the very least inform soldiers of this risk; my concerns were ignored,” Dr. Long said during the event

https://amgreatness.com/2022/01/24/lawyer-thomas-renz-miscarriages-and-cancers-up-300-neurological-problems-up-1000-in-past-year/

magnumcromagnon, kvs and Mir like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:43 am

Evil Dr Fauci now saying that children below 4 need at least 3 of his clotshots.

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 30 16432210

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:25 am

Nobody with any clue and integrity can claim that young children need a covid vax. This is not polio or smallpox.
    All virus species and all vaccines are not the same thing.

The amount of lying about the "science" in the mass media mouthpieces of the regime scum pushing this human rights
    abuse is insane. This is even though Omicron is going to be the best vaccination program for covid, full stop. They
    are doubling down on driving the vaxxing hysteria.

sundoesntrise likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:19 am

kvs wrote:
    The MSNBC clip at the beginning is the point I am making.   Note the frothing at the mouth lie factory censorship.
    The medical expertise  of Dr. Malone is not misinformation.   Claiming that vaccines stop virus transmission and infection
    as done by MSNBC itself (Rachel Madow) is pure misinformation.   The misinformation peddlers bitching about the truth as
    misinformation.  

I see Spotify is now removing Neil Young's music Laughing Laughing Laughing

kvs likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:30 am

Denmark has now lifted the last Covid restrictions and the scam is no longer considered a “socially critical disease”. >>

https://www.rt.com/news/547469-european-country-covid-restrictions/

In the comments section Laughing

You can call me Al convid21

"Stealth and super"; seriously ?; Jesus Christ I need a second booster - GIVE ME ANOTHER BOOSTER AND A 5th MASK, ISOLATE ME..NOW NOW...

"What do you mean Dr Abdul ?", I only have myocarditis and I will die in 2 years ... thank God I got that booster, because Covid would have been a lot worse.

magnumcromagnon and kvs like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:54 pm

At least the UK went off the lunatic train. But this lying about who is filling up the ICUs and hospitals is the norm for
    the western media and politicians.

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:06 pm

Mysterious increase in heart attacks cover up in GB.

God with every passing day I feel more vindicated about the decision to just say no.

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 30 Img_2017

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:29 pm

Omicron is hardly the pretext to engage vaxxing hysteria. Like done by Turdeau in Kanada.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:35 pm

sundoesntrise wrote:Mysterious increase in heart attacks cover up in GB.

God with every passing day I feel more vindicated about the decision to just say no.

There is a graph I cannot link since it is in a video which shows myocarditis cases in the athlete
    age group before 2021 and in 2021.   There is over 150 fold increase.   This is caused by
    vaxxing and nothing else.  The lie factory mass media tries to pretend that this is normal.  

Note that in 2020 when the Alpha strain was going around the world there were no myocarditis
    cases surging.   Covid does not attack the heart.   It attacks the respiratory tract and can get
    into the gut.  If you are not a comorbidity write-off, then the virus is stopped at these interfaces
    (lungs, gut lining).   It is people with depressed immune function such as those metabolic syndrome
    who have the immune system fail to fend off the virus and it can spread to even the brain.   This
    does not justify forcing people to get vaxxed.

Mir and sundoesntrise like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:53 pm

kvs wrote:

There is a graph I cannot link since it is in a video which shows myocarditis cases in the athlete
    age group before 2021 and in 2021.   There is over 150 fold increase.   This is caused by
    vaxxing and nothing else.  The lie factory mass media tries to pretend that this is normal.  

Note that in 2020 when the Alpha strain was going around the world there were no myocarditis
    cases surging.   Covid does not attack the heart.   It attacks the respiratory tract and can get
    into the gut.  If you are not a comorbidity write-off, then the virus is stopped at these interfaces
    (lungs, gut lining).   It is people with depressed immune function such as those metabolic syndrome
    who have the immune system fail to fend off the virus and it can spread to even the brain.   This
    does not justify forcing people to get vaxxed.

The decision to cattle prod the entire population into vaccination has more to do with the Digital ID that's waiting behind the curtains to get implemented.

Possible secundary motives related to repeated injections can be explained by monetary incentives for medical establishment, politicians and Big Pharma. I am not ruling out more evil incentives either. Why do all these creeps nonstop talk about 'overpopulation'?

But I am sure this isn't news to anyone in this thread.

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:51 pm

Turdeau, dictator of Kanada.

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:11 am

kvs wrote:I have lost all illusions about Canada.   It has jumped the shark.

On another note:

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

Look up the vaccine side effects data for Janssen.   Follow the CDC wonder link and select Janssen.

It has a 1.5% death rate.   Out of 65,125 events reported 980 were fatalities.   One can wave their hands around and claim they
    were unrelated, but that is pushing it.    I am sure that deaths were not reported in many cases as due to the vaccine.  

For a healthy adult who is not afflicted with pre-diabetes and other immune system depressing chronic conditions, this risk is
    simply unacceptable.   This is true even if the 1.5% death rate increases with age.   No freaking vaccine should produce a lethal
    outcome, let alone major health damage.   These were not anaphylactic shock cases which are listed as 0.04% of the total.

What were you expecting @kvs.. ?  

If criminals runs your country and already vaccinated millions of children and adults with those anglo pharma poisonous crap , they call "vaccines" . what makes you think they will change their hearts a year later after vaccinating millions with poison. Trust in NOTHING  that trudeu government tells you is  good for you. If they offer you purified water , or even a free taxi ticket.. just say .. no thanks.
    when is clear they want to murder people , millions of them , then you should not cooperate with them on anything , whenever that is possible..  if they tell you drink this , eat this , vaccinate with this.. go that place , is for your own good.. just say no thanks.  Remember they can swap labels of anything.. offer you sputnik v vaccine and later replace it without your knowledge in secret with a pfizer shot.  Also they playing dirty games with the facemask too and the "covid testing kits" , and many major pharma retailers ,that sells drugs and medicine , like wallgreens for example.. are by ",mistake" vaccinating children with pfizer and moderna , when parents ask for something totally different .

At this point.. i no longer ever trust is putin for anything. that treasonous criminal , offered cooperation to the west , in the form of using sputnik v , as a booster shot of their vaccines. No
    So instead of exposing the killer vaccines , he offered to help them legitimize their mRNA crap vaccines.   If you combine poison with good medicine.. it will still have poison inside that can kill you.
    so avoid any kind of vaccination , even the russian ones , putin  don't deserve anyone trust..  
    My prediction about him turned to be correct.. he is a coward , and incredibly stupid too,and for money he is capable of doing anything even sacrificing millions of lives elsewhere .  Never forget putin cooperated with the west in the world trade center 911 terrorist attacks.. backing the bid laden story and he himself ridiculize people who asked him about if those attacks were an inside job or not.

When you have insecure and cowards leaders.. as putin is ,  this is the kind of people that for fear of facing the west , is capable to betray their own people or sacrifice millions of lives , just for reducing the pressure of the west on him. .  he crossed all red lines and at this moment.. he should be held accounted ,like with lifetime prison for cooperating with this the western depopulation experiment  in a tribunal international court for violating nuremberg accords  .

so summary what some doctors are saying ,the western elite fooling people.. to murder them ?

dont trust in ..
    1)any western pharma vaccine or any other they claim to offer you.
    2)don't trust in any face mask they offer you.. don't do it.. there are reports of face mask rigged with
    nasty surprises inside that damage your health when in contact with your saliva.
    3)don't trust in any medicine alternative they offer you.  (whenever is possible to avoid any medicine or hospital) then do it.  They can switch anything , offer you something and give you something else.
    4)canadian people who really needs to vaccinate for wathever reason.. best bet is to travel to mexico and get a real sputnik vaccine there , produced by mexican pharma under gamaleya supervision. But forget about any future vaccine canada develops.. don't trust in their criminal hands.
    5)not even trust in "vitamins" if they come from a terrorist state like canada is.  like i said ,they can put any poison anywhere.

people who wants health , and live in a terrorist anglo state under control of liberal terrorist.
    your best bet is forget about medicines and try healthy non gmo food , with vitamin C and D.
    sun light and breathing exercises/meditation to improve your health. one scientist discovered that covid19 is an oxygenation problem of your cells.. and learning how to pull more oxygen by just smarter breathing could make a huge improvement of your health..  this is why all this criminals who force vaccines on people , wants facemask.. to cut your oxygen and weaken your natural system of defenses ability to protect your body from viruses.

why the anglo westerns institutions/governments never teach people the wonders of breathing better ,the wonders of meditation to improve should health, and prevent from getting sick , should not be a surprise ,they want people death ,and not healthy.

How to breathe if you have a respiratory infection like COVID-19

There is also another thing most people not aware.. your mind and emotions can influence your health too.. in a negative or positive way. people all time depressed , influence their body defenses against viruses and illness in a negative way.  People happy and in peace , they will develop a much more healthy and stronger body ,against any virus or illness. Naturally food also can influence your health , vitamin c and d. and some say zinc too.. People should not wait to get the virus ,to improve their health , is better to develop your health now , to avoid hospitals or doctors visits over anything.
    and to avoid any western pharma products whenever is possible and replace it with a natural alternative . With practice in meditation and breathing you can heal many pains in your body without the need of any pill or medicine. People need to learn how to take control in their hands over their health. and not in the hands of pharma industry. Doctors main job is not to cure illness , they only stabilize people so they don't die fast and keep depending on expensive $$ medicine for lifetime, to make rich the pharma at the expense of people..

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:00 am

I agree with a substantial amount of your post, except for the Putin evaluation. Putin is like 99% of the people in every country
    who are not aware of the "science". He probably uses vegetable oil to cook his food and thinks that 60% carbs in your diet is healthy.
    I can't hate him for that. The fetish with RNA "vaccines" (both the mRNA Pfizer and Moderna crap and the adenovirus vector vaccines
    which are essentially the same) seems to be driven by a biowarfare agenda. Russia has to keep up with the "science" and engage
    in the same mass experiment on genetic dynamics.

The fanfare over the genome mapping project from the 20+ years ago has disappeared because it was a silly exercise. The functionality
    of the DNA is not captured in its sequence. It is a much larger dynamical system involving epigenetics and the turning on and off of
    genes. The larger genetic system is what every government wants to understand since it is vital for biotech. This includes weaponized
    viruses and bacteria. The US has been using primitive bioweapons for 70+ years. It attacked agriculture in the USSR, Cuba, North Korea
    and anywhere else it could. You can bet your last penny that this is not fading into history and is instead amplifying over time. This is
    why the US set up disease labs in Ukraine, Georgia and Kazakhstan.

Russia cannot afford to let itself be left behind in this biological arms race.

Mir likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:13 am

The insanity is far from over. Even though after Omicron infects most people we will be in the true endemic stage we have
    Fauci "I am the Science" claiming we are far from it. So we can expect more lockdowns and vax mandates in the coming
    years.

They will keep moving the goal posts to redefine herd immunity and vaccination. For the former the new standard will be
    100% vaxxed population and for the latter, 20 booster shots will be required to get your "live a normal life" ID pass.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:28 am

Mass media war criminals.   Capital punishment is too good for them.

Note in the case of the kidney transplant denial, the individual had already contracted the virus and recovered
    so did not need any vaccine. But the hospital's excuse that he was not exposed to Omicron. Recall that
    all of the vaccines are Alpha strain. You cannot make this Kafkaesque shit up.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:37 am

People worried about the state of the world or colonialism or white priviledge or global warming or viruses should watch this video.

Frankie Boyle is a very very funny man... very rude and not politically correct at all... watch right to the end where he puts everything in perspective...

NSFW or young children.... strong language and adult themes.

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:12 pm

Not really newsworthy anymore but the scam continues...

https://www.rt.com/news/547579-most-uk-covid-admissions-incidental/

Most ‘Covid patients’ in England are in hospital for other reasons

About 52% of people counted as Covid-19 patients in England aren’t actually in the hospital because of the virus. Rather, they were admitted for treatment of other medical conditions and only tested positive during routine screening.

The latest government figures show that, as of Tuesday, 6,767 of the 13,023 patients reported as having Covid-19 were being treated principally for unrelated health issues. The incidental case rate, reflecting hospital patients who didn’t even know they had the virus, is at its highest level since such breakdowns were made available last June and has doubled since the beginning of December.

Try not to die in a hospital - in fact stop dying in car accidents as well!

https://www.rt.com/usa/495200-coronavirus-motocycle-crash-mistake-florida/
    Florida officials admit counting MOTORCYCLE death as Covid-19 fatality

magnumcromagnon and kvs like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:27 pm

Will these f*cking politicians stay out of health subjects. The pope can go back to eating his GMO wheat bread and stop
    trying to demonize people like me. I have not given the virus to anyone. I have been living in de facto quarantine for the
    last two years. How are the "rights" of the vaxxed affected by me? It is those vaxxed who are putting selection pressure
    on the virus to mutate the spike protein to avoid the vax induced antibodies. That's how it actually works even if the pope
    does not believe in evolution.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:35 pm

Vaxxer mafia in action.

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:25 pm

kvs wrote:

Will these f*cking politicians stay out of health subjects.   The pope can go back to eating his GMO wheat bread and stop
    trying to demonize people like me.   I have not given the virus to anyone.   I have been living in de facto quarantine for the
    last two years.   How are the "rights" of the vaxxed affected by me?   It is those vaxxed who are putting selection pressure
    on the virus to mutate the spike protein to avoid the vax induced antibodies.   That's how it actually works even if the pope
    does not believe in evolution.

Is like i have been saying..

ALL major world institutions , that majority of  society trust or consider authority ,have been bought out by the western super billionaires elites. This is the only way a plann-demic like the one we have today ,could have been done.  To convince most hospitals in the worlds ,most doctors and most government politicians.. and media ,is not a small thing.. This is a gigantic international criminal operation , that require a massive alliances of very rich people and more than a decade to prepare for it.

The plandemic masterminds literary took control with their lobbies and money of..
    1)all major world governments and top politicians.
    2)all major world broadcast and digital and social media.
    3)all major world religions institutions.
    4)most scientific magazines and institutions.
    5)all major banks institutions are in bed with this.
    6)all world international health institutions.
    7) Most world entertainment industry
    8)Majority of doctors and pharma industry.

When it comes to putin , i disagree @KVS , because putin have keep silence about the major world genocide done  in the history of mankind..  he have a lot of intel agencies reporting to him , his own gamaleya chieft scientist.. the creator of sputnik v , told that the pfizer vaccine kills many people.
    and his own intel military officers , people who worked for putin ,have been on the internet since 2020 when pandemic began , reporting about this depopulation agenda behind this vaccines.  China also told ,that the virus was passed to them ,by the american military.. and in the american congress there are open discussions of how anthony faucci and his agency CDC that is in charge today of the pandemic in USA financed the creation of a super virus in wuhan with cooperation of the US federal agencies.
    By Putin remaining silent and not warning the world ,how dangerous are pfizer and moderna vaccines , by not warning nations to avoid moderna and pfizer shots.. he is effectively complicit in this crime.. and by offering the west cooperation with Russia pharma industry , of using sputnikv as a booster shot , he is effectively promoting people to vaccinate with the poison ,the west is using to depopulate the world.  There is no way , putin can be justified his criminal behavior.. he cooperated with USA faketerror attacks narrative in 911.. and now he is cooperating with his silence and by offering their vaccines as boosters to western poison, he is cooperating the biggest crime on humanity ever recorded in human history.  Anyone that stay silent , when see nations starting forced vaccinations on billions ,and say not a single thing.. is as guilty as those that do the crime ,is complicit in the crime.

I know of doctors , who changed their stance of recommending pfizer and moderna shots , after watching the gamaleya chief scientist interview.. when he told that mRNA technology was never approved for use on humans.. and only used for animals in www.RT.com.. So believe it or not..
    Media reports do have a major power of influence over doctors around the world. and putin is fully aware of this findings of international doctors of how pfizer and moderna contains metals and poison that is killing people.. putin knows this.. is reported all the time in RT.com.. but he keep silent about it and criticise people who refuse vaccinations.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:50 pm