Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+24
kvs
LMFS
Mir
Nemo
flamming_python
Arkanghelsk
Airbornewolf
Maximmmm
Firebird
Sujoy
lancelot
Walther von Oldenburg
andalusia
JohninMK
higurashihougi
George1
lyle6
Kiko
Arrow
franco
miketheterrible
PapaDragon
Vann7
GarryB
28 posters

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

kvs
    kvs

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

Post  kvs Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:35 am

https://www.sott.net/article/462701-Louisiana-nurse-blows-the-whistle-We-have-had-more-children-die-from-the-COVID-vaccine-than-of-COVID-itself

Louisiana nurse blows the whistle: 'We have had more children die from the COVID vaccine than of COVID itself'

Collette Martin, a practicing nurse of seventeen years, spoke at a Louisiana Health & Welfare hearing earlier this month about what she has seen in the hospital system during the COVID pandemic. Collette says she and her colleagues have witnessed "terrifying" reactions to the COVID shots, but their concerns about the vaccines are being ignored and dismissed.

Collete went on to say that vaccine-injury report databases like VAERS are so little used that most doctors and nurses don't even know that it exists, let alone how to file a report.

"The Majority of our nurses, nurse managers, and some doctors do not even know what VAERS is. I've spoken to our chief medicine managers and other nurses on why we're not reporting to VAERS, and the most common response is: 'What is VAERS?'."

As if this were not bad enough already, she then said that none of the hospitals are reporting any data, meaning that even if someone was investigating, there would be no data to investigate.

"This is not just where I work. I know many nurses, friends and other local hospitals in Southeast Louisiana that say the same thing."

However, what she says about the potential long-term effects of the jabs is shocking.

"We are not just seeing severe acute [short term] reactions with this vaccine, but we have zero idea what any long term reactions are. Cancers, autoimmune [disorders], infertility. We just don't know. We are potentially sacrificing our children for fear of maybe dying, getting sick of a virus, a virus with a 99% survival rate."

Collete concludes by saying that these vaccine side-effects are being covered up as being caused by the new variant.

"As of now, we have more children that died from the COVID vaccine than COVID itself. And then for the Health Department to come out and say the new variant has all the side effects of the vaccine reactions we're currently seeing now.

It's maddening, and I don't understand why more people don't see it. I think they do, but they fear speaking out and, even worse, being fired."

People in Russia taking Sputnik V do not know how good they have it.

auslander, miketheterrible and Mir like this post

kvs
    kvs

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

Post  kvs Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:42 am

https://www.sott.net/article/462994-COVID-19-T-cells-from-common-colds-can-protect-against-coronavirus-infection-study-finds

COVID-19: T cells from common colds can protect against coronavirus infection, study finds

People with high levels of T cells from common colds are less likely to catch COVID, according to a new peer-reviewed study. Researchers said the findings could help provide the blueprint for the production of new vaccines which give longer-lasting immunity and would protect against current and future coronavirus variants such as Omicron and Delta.

Imperial College London researchers say the high levels of T cells and the role in fighting COVID is an "important discovery" - but warned "no one should rely on this alone" and insisted people should still get vaccinated as the "best way" to protect against COVID. T cells are a type of white blood cell that help protect the body from infection.

Dr Rhia Kundu, first author of the study, from Imperial's National Heart & Lung Institute, said:

"Being exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus doesn't always result in infection, and we've been keen to understand why. We found that high levels of pre-existing T cells, created by the body when infected with other human coronaviruses like the common cold, can protect against COVID-19 infection. While this is an important discovery, it is only one form of protection, and I would stress that no one should rely on this alone. Instead, the best way to protect yourself against COVID-19 is to be fully vaccinated, including getting your booster dose."

The study started in September 2020 when most people in the UK had not been infected with COVID-19. It included 52 people who lived with someone who had been exposed to COVID, which had been confirmed through a PCR test. The participants did PCR tests at the outset and then at four and seven days later to determine if they developed an infection.

T cells target internal proteins

Blood samples from the 52 people were taken within six days of them being exposed to the virus to enable the researchers to analyse the levels of pre-existing T cells induced by previous common cold coronavirus infections that also cross-recognise proteins of COVID.

The researchers found that there were significantly higher levels of these cross-reactive T cells in the 26 people who did not become infected, compared to the 26 people who did contract COVID.

The study - published in Nature Communications - said the T cells target internal proteins within COVID, rather than the spike protein on the surface of the virus.

Current vaccines do not induce an immune response to these internal proteins.

Professor Ajit Lalvani, senior author of the study and Director of the NIHR Respiratory Infections Health Protection Research Unit at Imperial, said:

"Our study provides the clearest evidence to date that T cells induced by common cold coronaviruses play a protective role against SARS-CoV-2 infection. These T cells provide protection by attacking proteins within the virus, rather than the spike protein on its surface. New vaccines that include these conserved, internal proteins would therefore induce broadly protective T cell responses that should protect against current and future SARS-CoV-2 variants."

Mir likes this post

lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:13 am

kvs wrote:I would take the Sputnik V vaccine but not AZ, Janssen and the crap from Pfizer and Moderna. The Chinese classic style vaccine
    is the best choice.   Turning cells into spike protein factories is not justified for any reason.

I agree that the Chinese classic style vaccine (e.g. Sinopharm) is the best one. But I would rank these vaccines. I would rather get a classic vaccine with dead viruses, but if that was not available the second best would be something like Sputnik V, Janssen, CanSino, or AZ a close behind. All of these four vaccines use genetically engineered viruses to induce production of mass with the protein spike in it. The first three use human adenoviruses and the AZ one uses a monkey adenovirus. The viruses are nerfed so they do not replicate but they induce protein spike production in human cells. Janssen, CanSino, and AZ use a single adenovirus type so they are less effective in terms of protection than Sputnik V. It is basically like taking Sputnik Light. This vaccine technology has been studied for decades, at least since late Soviet period, and is in limited use. The Pfizer and Moderna however use lipid packages to deliver mRNA to cells. These instruct the cells to produce the spike protein. They have two major issues: the delivery technology has had little long term testing done so no one knows exactly the long term effects of it, and they produce way higher spike protein counts by design than the adenovirus vaccines. There is some evidence people who get mistakenly injected the vaccine in a blood vessel instead of in the muscle will get too high spike protein production which causes a massive inflammatory response in the human body which can lead to death much like the real disease.

I personally do not think the booster shots are much use since unlike the flu vaccine they don't update it to the latest virus genetic sequence. So I think you should take the vaccine definitively but the booster shots will offer diminishing returns. Especially for the vaccines which just use the spike protein instead of the whole virus capsule.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:32 am

I don't think vaccines should be compulsory, but it is something you can do to potentially avoid a much worse situation...

It is like putting your seat belt on in the car... I have heard of extreme cases where not wearing a seat belt has saved lives... I know a chap who ran into the back of a vehicle towing a trailer with very long pieces of wood hanging off the back... it stopped so quick he didn't have time to hit the brakes and ran straight into it... the car behind him saw no brake lights light up and didn't realise he was stopping and rammed him from behind... the initial impact made him fall forward against the steering wheel (no airbags back then...) when the car behind him shoved his car forward his head came up again and hit the piece of wood that would have gone through his face if he was wearing his seat belt.

But not a good reason not to wear a seatbelt.

Knew another guy who was a truck driver... was in and out of the cab all the time so didn't bother with a seatbelt. They assumed he fell asleep at the wheel and fell out of the cabin as the truck went bouncing down a steep bank off the side of the road... from the tracks it seems it was the last set of wheels that went over him and killed him but is was 40m down so even with a seat belt he likely would not have survived...

Life is dangerous, the destination for everyone is the same. Glad to hear you and your good wife made it through, but sorry for your loss. Sounds like there would not have been much you could have done except spend that extra time that you lost.

Louisiana nurse blows the whistle: 'We have had more children die from the COVID vaccine than of COVID itself'

This is the core of the problem.... it has become an argument, rather than a search for the truth.

If the vaccine is doing more damage than the virus then that needs to not be hidden or disguised... people who are pro or against mostly seem to treat it like an ideological discussion where the truth does not matter and winning is everything, so you hide the faults of what you believe and attack the weaknesses of that you don't believe... when in actual fact we should be looking at the truth and searching for honest solutions.

I can say I have been vaccinated and I feel fine but anyone can say... well what if I have a reaction and it kills me... we wont know unless you take the vaccine, so people outside the demographic of people mostly hospitalised or killed by the virus might say the risk is not worth it.

The problem is the truth... bad reactions do occur, but the problem is that one or two examples when millions are being vaccinated makes the odds seem rather bad so you might think you have a better chance just getting the virus.

Telling people they have to get the virus does not work.

I think sharing your experience of either the vaccine or the virus is useful, but unfortunately the debate has hardened into "sides" which means two groups of people frantically searching for evidence that proves they are right... and of course you are going to find a mountain of evidence on the interweb for that.... there are places on the internet where Putin started WWII, so of course you will find what you are looking for... but that is the problem they are not looking for teh truth, the are looking for further proof to support what they currently think... and that is the problem... because they can find it... they will also find proof they are wrong but they will ignore that.

Scientific research and analysis is to look at all the evidence and evaluate it... don't disregard it just because it does not support your thesis... and be prepared to change your thesis if you find irrefutable proof that the thesis is wrong.

But as I said the real problem is that both sides are doing this and the truth is just something that gets in the way of achieving that magic vaccination level that will solve everything.

BTW Boosters are not new and have been used in the past... in fact yearly flu vaccines are actually boosters to deal with new strains and variants that have developed since the original virus was found and the original vaccine was created.

People in Russia taking Sputnik V do not know how good they have it.

And most westerners would be shocked but I think you would agree that a large part of why Russia has it good despite the deaths is that the government is not owned by big Pharma and is working to the interests of Russia and Russians... most western countries it is hard to say the same.
    lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:42 am

The flu vaccine gets checked every year to see if there is too much genetic drift in the viruses in the general population. If there is they change the recipe. The vaccine is made by growing the virus in chicken eggs and then extracting it and killing it. Quite different process I think and still quite a lot of people mistrust the flu vaccine because of side effects or perceived lack of efficacy. Personally I find it helps reduce symptoms when you do get infected quite a lot. It is the difference between getting pneumonia and some sniffles for me.
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:48 am

The Pandemic of the Vaxxed.

https://www.rt.com/news/545640-mexican-president-covid-positive/

Boosted Mexican president gets Covid again

Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador has announced he tested positive for Covid-19 for the second time in under a year and will now carry out his duties from quarantine.

López Obrador – who is fully vaccinated and received a booster shot in December – revealed the result of his Covid-19 test on Twitter, Monday.

There was a flurry of covid infections in our fully vaxxed political elite's ranks a couple of days ago - including our President Cyril Ramaphosa.

kvs likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:52 am

lancelot wrote:The flu vaccine gets checked every year to see if there is too much genetic drift in the viruses in the general population. If there is they change the recipe. The vaccine is made by growing the virus in chicken eggs and then extracting it and killing it. Quite different process I think and still quite a lot of people mistrust the flu vaccine because of side effects or perceived lack of efficacy. Personally I find it helps reduce symptoms when you do get infected quite a lot. It is the difference between getting pneumonia and some sniffles for me.

The annual flu shot is basically guesswork. They usually take three known strains and make a cocktail.

lancelot likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:00 am

https://www.rt.com/news/545642-eu-parliament-president-died/

EU Parliament president dead at 65

European Parliament President David Sassoli has died after a prolonged stay in the hospital due to an immune system dysfunction.

A vocal critic of Russia, Sassoli was banned from entering the country alongside a number of other European officials last year following a raft of new EU sanctions on Moscow, which the parliament chief had called to “tighten.”

Sassoli was also a high-level proponent of the EU’s digital Covid-19 certificate – which records individuals’ coronavirus testing, vaccination and infection history – calling it “a symbol of what Europe stands for” while unveiling the project with fellow EU leaders last summer.

The Pandemic of the Vaxxed.
    lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:30 am

Wiki says it started as a pneumonia. Yeah it sounds like it.
    At 65 years of age he wasn't particularly old. He was not obese either.

Mir likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:09 pm

Insulin resistance and pre-diabetic HbA1C, which are clearly linked to severe symptom and mortality risk from covid,
    do not always manifest in obesity.

Bog Saget the comedian also died the other day at the age of 65. I suspect mRNA wonder cures.

Mir likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:27 pm

The adenovirus vector vaccines (Sputnik V, AZ, Janssen, etc.) apply the same procedure as the mRNA wonder cures from
    Pfizer and Moderna in terms of injecting the Alpha strain spike protein RNA sequence into human cells and having the cells
    manufacture the protein. The primary difference, at least what we know about, is that the mRNA wonder cures use
    a synthetic two layer membrane to enclose up to 10 mRNA strands as the delivery vehicle. The technology is indeed
    impressive as it is a human engineered two layer cell wall like structure which includes cholesterol as a structural support
    and consists of linear bipolar fatty acids. The outer layer is constructed from PEG-lipid molecules. PEG (polyethylene glycol)
    acts as the adjuvant and people have died from anaphylactic shock after taking the wonder cures. Naturally when you are
    directed to take these Pfizer and Moderna products there is no testing if you will come out alive afterwords.

The problem with the Pfizer and Moderna wonder cures is that the shell diameter enclosing the mRNA strands averages
    80 nm and spans from 60 to 100 nm, and there are no anchor proteins embedded in the shell in contrast to viruses.
    For context, the pores in the cell nucleus are 120 nm. Human cell sizes are in the few micron and larger range.
    A SARS-Cov-2 virus has a core (shell) diameter of 100 nm but has 30 nm spike protein anchors on its surface giving
    it an effective (hydrodynamic) diameter of 160 nm. So the wonder cure nanoparticle vectors can disperse vastly
    more into the vascular and lymphatic system after injection than the adenovirus vaccines. The adenovirus is much
    larger than 80 nm and has anchor proteins.

Studies have shown that the spike proteins produced by the wonder cure infestation are spread throughout the body.
    This is a combination of penetration of the "vaccine" into the body and the dispersion of the spike proteins being generated
    by the infested cells. Note that Pfizer and Moderna require injection into the arm muscle since they are clearly trying
    to conform to medical sanity standards. The whole point of an adjuvant is to attract the attention of the immune system
    to the point of injection. Keeping the vaccine dose in the arm muscle near the point of injection limits all sorts of pathologies
    from the vaccine circulating through the whole body. But in the case of the wonder cures that is exactly what we get.

People should inform themselves about "the vaccine". The type of vaccine matters and this makes the mandates in
    Canada and elsewhere to take a specific vaccine (mRNA wonder cure type) criminal.

lancelot likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:17 pm

The graph showing how the Omicron strain is displacing he Delta strain is misleading. It is presented in units of percent of total cases
    but the number of cases is exploding. So the absolute number of Delta cases is not crashing. So it is not correct to claim that
    Omicron is displacing Delta without qualifications.

The only way for Omicron to supplant Delta is if it triggers the immune system to be able to fend off Delta. This is what many have
    been saying would be the positive aspect of Omicron, it would be better than any vaccine program at producing herd immunity.
    Immunity is relative and should be better called resistance. People still get sick but they do not get severe symptoms or die.

lancelot and Mir like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:31 pm

The CDC director has said that over 75% of the covid deaths involved four comorbidities.

https://www.rebelnews.com/cdc_director_admits_75_per_cent_of_covid19_deaths_least_four_comorbidities

Get your vax booster shot quick before it runs out!
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:03 pm

kvs wrote:The CDC director has said that over 75% of the covid deaths involved four comorbidities.  

https://www.rebelnews.com/cdc_director_admits_75_per_cent_of_covid19_deaths_least_four_comorbidities

Get your vax booster shot quick before it runs out!

"The greater the lie the more they will believe it" How true that turned out to be! What a Face

kvs likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:30 pm

The trouble with doing something really, really bad is that you also have to eliminate not just the direct paper trail but also all the links. In this case they failed.

It looks like conspiracy theory is turning into conspiracy fact again. How about this for a start and a conclusion? The evidence, not to strong a word, is at the link.

Do not be surprised if the MSM ignore it.

Project Veritas has obtained military documents hidden on a classified system [HERE – and HERE – and HERE] showing how EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018, seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses.

The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violated the gain of function research moratorium. However, according to the documents, NIAID, under the direction of Dr. Fauci, went ahead with the research in Wuhan, China and at several sites across the U.S.

............................................................................................

The U.S. Defense Dept developed SARS-CoV-2 in North Carolina. The 4th Branch (Intelligence Community) wanted to use it. The Pentagon restarts funding for development of SARS-CoV-2 in partnership with Wuhan, China – setting up the cover story. The 4th Branch (Intelligence Community) then uses the virus by releasing it in/around Wuhan. Everything after that is simply part of the 4th Branch covering their tracks. Wuhan, China becomes the patsy.

The IC release of COVID-19 would have two transparent motives for the 4th Branch: (1) Get rid of Trump via mail-in ballots, and intelligence assistance toward the 2020 election result; and (2) Expand their influence and control operations as the most powerful force in U.S. government.

One of the central players, who likely knows the details behind who exactly executed the release, is former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who has been blaming the Chinese almost exclusively. [Methinks he doth protest too much.] Pompeo is the ultimate weapon of the deep swamp.

If it sounds like this thesis is too far ‘out there‘, then you may not fully understand how the Fourth Branch of Government operates…..

…… Also, there were trillions at stake. Trump could not be allowed to win.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/01/10/project-veritas-obtains-hidden-military-documents-showing-nih-intent-to-create-sars-cov-2-using-gain-of-function-research/#more-224844

kvs and Mir like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:37 pm

On a roll here as then we have

Pfizer CEO Now Admits Two Dose Vaccine Offers No Protection Against Infection or Severe Disease, Third Dose May Reduce Hospitalization
    January 10, 2022 | Sundance | 419 Comments

In an ordinary time, this admission from the CEO of Pfizer would end all the COVID-19 rules, regulations and vaccination passport efforts. Alas, we are not in ordinary times.

Admitting that none of the vaccines have any value in stopping people from contracting the infection, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla stated the following earlier today. WATCH:
    [01:35] “We know the two-dose vaccine offers very limited protection, if any. The three doses with a booster, offers reasonable protection against hospitalization and death.”

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/01/10/pfizer-ceo-now-admits-two-dose-vaccine-offers-no-protection-against-infection-or-severe-disease-third-dose-may-reduce-hospitalization/
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:06 am

"I am the science" Fauci the hack.

So the vaxxer zealots do not recognize that people who get over the disease are naturally immunized. Wow. That
    is pure Middle Ages insanity. No f*cking vaccine beats exposure to the live virus. The only purpose of f*cking
    vaccines is to help the immune system to fight off the live virus (and bacteria depending on the vaccine and
    the target). F*cking vaccines are not wonder cures.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:39 am

JohninMK wrote:On a roll here as then we have

Pfizer CEO Now Admits Two Dose Vaccine Offers No Protection Against Infection or Severe Disease, Third Dose May Reduce Hospitalization

In an ordinary time, this admission from the CEO of Pfizer would end all the COVID-19 rules, regulations and vaccination passport efforts.  Alas, we are not in ordinary times.

Admitting that none of the vaccines have any value in stopping people from contracting the infection, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla stated the following earlier today.  WATCH:
    [01:35] “We know the two-dose vaccine offers very limited protection, if any. The three doses with a booster, offers reasonable protection against hospitalization and death.”

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/01/10/pfizer-ceo-now-admits-two-dose-vaccine-offers-no-protection-against-infection-or-severe-disease-third-dose-may-reduce-hospitalization/

Bourla is engaged in self-serving lies. It is boosters that have no value. The two dose vaccine approach is well established. The question is
    what strain the vaccine is aimed at. All of them currently target the Alpha strain and Pfizer's product was 42% effective against the Delta
    strain. Boosting is bad because

1) It "exhausts" the immune system in its antibody development for the spike protein. It is basically a mild allergy treatment
    where the spike antigen is the allergen.

2) It is still aimed at the Alpha strain. If they made a booster that was aimed at the Delta strain, then it would actually be useful.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:16 am

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:46 am

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/unvaccinated-health-contribution-quebec-1.6311054

Unvaccinated Quebecers will have to pay a health tax, Legault says

Quebec Premier François Legault said Tuesday the province would be imposing a health tax on Quebecers who refuse to get their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine in the coming weeks.

Freedumb cuntry Canada.

In Quebec the only vaccines available for a first dose are the Pfizer and Moderna products. Allegedly there are going to be 10
    million doses of the Janssen vaccine available, but not in Quebec and in Ontario only with special recommendation from a doctor
    showing you cannot take the Pfizer and Moderna products. This Janssen import is a clearly ass covering. At the end of the
    day it is next to impossible to get it.

I expect Canada to open up internment camps for the non vaccinated in the near future. If you refuse the Pfizer and Moderna
    products you are deemed an anti-vaxxer.

This is would have made sense if Covid was producing new lethal strains are things were going south. But we have Omicron.
    The repressive measures are proving that this has nothing to do with health.

Mir likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:52 am

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:06 am

Canada is going to force both the initial two doses and the boosters with its vaccine passport based on what
    is happening in the province of Quebec. The goal posts are moving fast.

Now consider that Draconian nature of this response in the face of Omicron. The objective is to put people
    on Pfizer and Moderna for the indefinite future with around four booster shots per year. When the virus
    has returned to its roots as the common cold. Anyone who thinks this is legit is a retard. There is clearly
    something special about these forced "vaccines". Pfizer's profits are not an explanation for these policies.

Firebird and Mir like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:51 am

JohninMK wrote:On a roll here as then we have

In an ordinary time, this admission from the CEO of Pfizer would end all the COVID-19 rules, regulations and vaccination passport efforts.  Alas, we are not in ordinary times.

Admitting that none of the vaccines have any value in stopping people from contracting the infection, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla stated the following earlier today.  WATCH:

The year 2023: The seventh booster shot just administered shows little to no protection against the new Covidcon variant. The good news is that the  CDC has rolled out its new strategy to curb the high infection rate (among the vaccinated). According to the latest scientific research the newly developed Double Bonus Booster Shot (DBBS) is set to stop the disease in it's tracks. Preliminary tests have shown promising results and the DBBS has been cleared for emergency use by the FDA. Prior vaccination and vaccination passport regulations do not apply. New regulations will be aired on the "We Are Living In Extraordinary Times Show" tonight at seven. Be sure to tune in!

kvs likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:18 pm

Two deaths in New Zealand today of Covid... one was a 65 year old man who died in hospital and one was a 30 year old man who died at home.

Just as well it only kills old people right?
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:34 pm

GarryB wrote:Two deaths in New Zealand today of Covid... one was a 65 year old man who died in hospital and one was a 30 year old man who died at home.

Just as well it only kills old people right?

There was another 26 year old New Zealander that has died from myocarditis linked to the Pfizer vaccine at the end of last year. Wonder why the 30 year old passed away? Probably the same problem or obesity perhaps? He apparently tested positive after his death.

kvs likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:26 am