Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+22
Nemo
flamming_python
Arkanghelsk
Airbornewolf
Maximmmm
Firebird
Sujoy
lancelot
Walther von Oldenburg
andalusia
JohninMK
higurashihougi
George1
lyle6
sundoesntrise
Kiko
Arrow
franco
miketheterrible
PapaDragon
Vann7
GarryB
26 posters

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 11772
    Points : 11923
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:34 pm

    Vann makes an excellent point. Pfizer and Moderna will not load every batch with the tracking nanotech that has been found in
    some samples (nanoscale nanotube growing devices) and with additional mRNA filaments not coding for the spike protein. They
    have to cover their asses and we see that this trick is effective since experts like in the video I posted start dismissing "claims"
    because they did not find the additional content in their samples.

    People simply manifest their cognitive dissonance when they dismiss the evidence. It is too much a violation of their safe space
    world view that Big Pharma is engaging in a Nuremberg war crime level mass experiment. The same Big Pharma that has been
    pushing symptom treatments instead of cures for decades. They really care about your health and the are really, really afraid
    of the rotten politicians and bureaucrats (FDA, CDC). Not.

    Mir and sundoesntrise like this post

    avatar
    sundoesntrise


    Posts : 64
    Points : 66
    Join date : 2021-10-23

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  sundoesntrise Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:28 pm

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=THv33zWykJc&feature=emb_title

    YT video by Dr. John Campbell (who for many average Joe's has been the go to guy). In this video John talks about the Pfizer whistle-blower, the falsification of their data in the (incomplete and rushed) trial phase (published in the BMJ medical journal) and the possible consequences of this.

    I think we need to call this YUGE.

    avatar
    sundoesntrise


    Posts : 64
    Points : 66
    Join date : 2021-10-23

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  sundoesntrise Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:39 pm

    You went from this:

    I don't give a **** about the numbers where you are because they are meaningless to me and I am not a pregnant female either so I could care less about that issue too.


    To this.

    There are lots of idiots around who care about their rights more than their social responsibilities and I have no problem with them not getting vaccinated, but for them to encourage others and influence their choices is despicable... and I am sure in the end they will claim that no one really knew for sure so their guilt is only minor.

    No further comments.

    kvs and Mir like this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 11772
    Points : 11923
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:02 pm

    Social responsibility my ass. There has been a surge of cases because vaxxed lemmings think that they are totally immune from covid
    and cannot spread it around. They are nothing more than vaxxed covidiots. People, like me, who make sure not to be sick even with
    some sniffles before going out and visiting relatives have infinitely more social responsibility than all the morons that think vaxxes are cures.

    My relatives include people super high risk from covid. And I am higher risk than most for my age bracket. But I am not a credulous sheep
    to inject mRNA poison into my system. Administered by some hack who does not even know what aspiration of the needle is and why it is
    mandatory.

    People waving "social responsibility" around have no arguments.



    Mir and sundoesntrise like this post

    avatar
    sundoesntrise


    Posts : 64
    Points : 66
    Join date : 2021-10-23

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  sundoesntrise Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:03 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:
    sundoesntrise wrote:The Chinese dug a hole for themselves and now they can't get out.

    And inside that hole China is having a good positive economic growth while the pandemic are being kept under control.

    Meanwhile the ones outside of the hole are like this https://fortune.com/2021/11/08/denmark-reintroduce-covid-restrictions-masks-health-passes/

    From my humble point of view, what you named as "China's hole" provide good protection and is a good choice.

    I am pretty sure you didn't get my point.

    Also, the notion that the Chinese economy (unreliable numbers on a spreadsheet) is floroushing is a popular yet very flawed take these days. Their currency is in a similar shape and state to the EUs and USA's, and I predict their economy/currency to be in a much weaker state in 1-4 years.

    But then again their re-opening of the coal mines, the announcement from the Ministry of Commerce to stockpile food and other necessities, the forcefully (yet not really successful) attempt to deflate the property bubble (74 percent of China's wealth), the factional struggles/ purge of the oligarchs and the push over the summer to pull all skeletons out of the closets indicate that the Chinese are very much aware of this themselves.

    Something's brewing and it ain't a nice smell.

    Vann7 likes this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 11772
    Points : 11923
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:13 pm

    sundoesntrise wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=THv33zWykJc&feature=emb_title

    YT video by Dr. John Campbell (who for many average Joe's has been the go to guy). In this video John talks about the Pfizer whistle-blower, the falsification of their data in the (incomplete and rushed) trial phase (published in the BMJ medical journal) and the possible consequences of this.

    I think we need to call this YUGE.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=THv33zWykJc&feature=emb_title

    It is incredible how moronic the policy response is to these stupid "efficacy" studies. The Pfizer vaccine had a higher severe response
    than the "placebo" group. Now ask yourself why would the placebo group have any adverse reactions at all. They were injected with
    something when they should have been left alone. Why is injecting them with something needed at all? And what were they injected with?
    The evidence points to health damaging crap called a "placebo".

    So these studies are as rotten as Pfizer and the clowns that pimp its poison.

    Vann7 likes this post

    Kiko
    Kiko


    Posts : 970
    Points : 988
    Join date : 2020-11-11
    Age : 73
    Location : Brasilia

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Kiko Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:14 pm

    Contacts with WHO over recognition of Sputnik V move in positive direction — minister, 10/11/2021.

    Dates for a visit by international experts to Russia are being discussed, Russian Health Minister Mikhail Murashko revealed.

    MOSCOW, November 10. /TASS/. Contacts between the Russian Health Ministry and the World Health Organization over the recognition of Russia’s anti-COVID vaccine Sputnik V are moving in the positive direction, Health Minister Mikhail Murashko told the media on Wednesday.

    "The process is underway and contacts with the WHO are moving in the positive direction," he said.

    Murashko added that dates for a visit by international experts to Russia were being discussed.

    After a meeting with WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus on October 1 Murashko said that all impediments to the WHO’s registration of Sputnik V had been eliminated. By now the WHO has recommended seven vaccines for urgent use. Applications for the registration of another thirteen, including Sputnik V and EpiVacCorona, are in the examination phase.

    https://tass.com/society/1359637
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 11772
    Points : 11923
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:18 pm

    Who gives a rat's ass about the WHO. A variation on the WADA theme. These criminal clowns approved the long term unproven
    mRNA "vaccines" but to this day, approaching two years after the onset of the pandemic, are still spazzing over a proven adenovirus
    vector vaccine.

    Russia needs to start pushing for the establishment of independent institutions together with China and others. The WHO, WADA,
    IOC, etc. are all NATzO run outfits posing as international organizations.

    GarryB, Vann7 and Mir like this post

    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5078
    Points : 5182
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Vann7 Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:08 pm

    @KVS


    Im starting to think ,  that Putin involvement in this global man made pandemic , more complicit and cooperative with it , that i was thinking. and that Putin is becoming part of the scam , on its own way.
    not by depopulation /genocide per se, but instead through complicit in the scam through silence , to staying his mouth shot and by indirectly helping the west to continue the scam , through imitation.

    You have right on Russia borders , Sweden , a country without vaccine mandates and lockdowns.
    so how can you conciliate this disparity @KVS ?  that Sweden does not make lockdowns and do not demand forced vaccination but Russia does? confused   Because the pandemic is only one no?  the virus is the same? or a we dealing with more than one pandemic ? and china and russia facing something totally different ,to what Europe and America and world face?

    it will be interesting to know anyone from sweden ,what is that bordering country with Russia
    doing.

    look what things Putin is doing , that raise big alarms on his cooperation ,with this pandemic scam ,
    that is not natural ,but man made and that Russia is helping to cover it. by the silence of the putin government.

    Signs that suggest putin is in bed with this pandemic depopulation scame, in a certain way..

    1) The top scientist of France , who discovered IHV told this virus is man made. and putin have been totally silent about this. No single mention on this on Russian media , not even in RT , i have not see this anywhere.

    2) Russia top scientist behind sputnik vaccine told ,the virus is not man made , but nature made. No

    3)China foreign minister on day#1 ,when lockdowns started ,told the US military passed this virus to (china) which will confirms is man made if their claims can be confirmed,. and not a natural bat virus fake story ,that NATO and world health organization and russian scientist are following.

    4) Putin complete 180 degrees turn around ,and reverse previous claims that it was something caused by nations development , so defacto Putin IS cooperating with europe and American climate
    change scam , with tax on every nation in the world , for carbons ,that Anglo powers and europe are pushing in the entire world.

    5)Putin previous cooperation with the world trade center scam in 911 inside job attacks ,in the world
    trade center, that you @KVS and me ,knows very well this was a fraud ,the entire "bin laden plot".
    that called idiots , people promoting this 911 conspiracies. No

    6)and now Putin and his government total silence about natural body immunity , that is superior to vaccines immunity. and total silence ,on how the vaccines are creating the mutations of the virus.



    when PUTIN last conference , he agreed point by point with the  western climate change narrative
    and agreed with Russia be taxed too , to "help the world environment" with a carbon tax , by an amazing miracle , European Brussels court, dismiss one week later ,the lawsuit of $50 BILLIONS against Gasprom ,for their take over of the Russia billionaire who flee to europe ,after being released by putin from jail.



    So for some time , i have been observing putin shameful cooperation with the west , in many ways , either by agreeing with the climate change hoax , a world wide tax  on carbons ,that will go in to the pockets of western billionaires , Or By cooperating with this Pandemic hoax narrative , that we are living in a nature made pandemic and that the virus came from bats on caves. and if that was not enough..  Putin is ignoring natural body immunity and the studies that show human body immunity is superior to vaccines immunity,  and if that wasn't shameful enough , Putin is not doing exactly the same thing the west is doing mandatory vaccinations too, to all workers in st petersburg and moscow. but not in the rest of the country? what the **** is this  @KVS? No

    Now Putin's government is threatening declare criminals and put in jail any doctors in Russia , that support "conspiracies theories" that there is a depopulation agenda with this vaccines , (or at least with american ones). didn't this raise red flags on you @KVS ?

    Anti-vaxxer doctors could be held criminally liable – health minister


    Doctors who oppose vaccination against Covid-19 could be found criminally liable because they pose a serious threat if they catch the virus, Russia’s health minister revealed to a parliamentary committee on Wednesday.

    https://www.rt.com/russia/539883-anti-vaxxer-doctors-criminally-liable/

    @KVS
    Putin's government is behaving suspiciously similar to the west in many ways.
    What are your toughs @KVS  on Putin stealth/silent cooperation , in covering this pandemic scam the west is pushing ,in ignoring natural immunity of the body can handle better covid19 than vaccines ,and in  following the west on so many policies ,including mandatory vaccinations , and including the the criminalization for any doctor ,that tells the truth about this pandemic real purpose, about a world depopulation and control agenda (,at least in the west)? confused

    Is putin planning to depopulate russia from muslim , in moscow and st petersburg?
    what is going on here @KVS   this new developments in russia , with mayor warnings against
    doctors , for not forming in line to get the jab and lose their jobs or even jail if promote the depopulation agenda going on with this mRNA vaccines at least?


    what's your view on this? @KVS  it will not surprise me , that putin is cooperating with the west , with his silence , in change of political/economical favors from europe , all by "coincidence" related with Russia energy industry , favors from the west highly benefitial to gazprom and Russia oil industry.   if this is what is going ? that putin is complying with the west depopulation agenda by keeping his mouth shot in change of helping the west , with this depopulation mass crime?

    for more than 20 years i knew the power of natural body immunity , there is not secret about this.
    there are thousands of books out there if you look at methaphysics of health , online ,that even teach how to strenghten your system of body natural defenses and improve your health and how to reduce your doctor visits to zero and end dependence on medicines and vaccines.

    So this putin behavior is suspicious to say the least , my thoughts are that it will not surprise me ,that for money and economic consessions from europe. the corrupt  west is effectively controlling Russia ,and making putin cooperate with this man made pandemic depopulation operation. No
    climate change cooperation check...  911 wtc fake story cooperation... check..  forced vaccinations and silence about this depopulation agenda of mRNA vaccines..  check????  confused

    what you think? isn't this suspicious ,this new criminalization of Russian doctors who tell the truth about mRNA vaccines depopulation agenda ? It will be interesting to know ,what is allowed in Russia television to say about pandemic ,in russian government controlled media.. for example public television debates in prime time hour ,about whether or not this mRNA vaccines are for depopulation of the world or not?

    about the face mask mandates , is also another subject ,that deserve a major discussion on its own ,is highly suspicious too , it seems the mandatory face mask are part of the depopulation agenda, either by reducing the oxygen your body gets , facilitates the virus spreading or else ,maybe they are directly giving away face mask with viruses inside. and nurses not allowed to use proffessional ones like 3M N95 ,and later forcing population ,to use this special facemask with poisonous bonuses inside.   Laughing  They also could use major supermarket chains like wallmarts to spread the virus by aereal ways. and now they planning mandatory "Anti-covid" food too, the one they want..  bullshit left and right , the west is promoting and sadly putin seems to be step by step cooperating with their scam.


    Garryb quote :



    I have no problem with them not getting vaccinated, but for them to encourage others and influence their choices is despicable...



    interesting.. double standards alert.

    You have problems with any one , including Doctor and scientist different opinions about what this
    western vaccines really are, and their influence over society , yet you have no problem with corrupt pharma industry ,as you called them , to influence the whole world with their media empire , 24 hours a day , spreading their reports , that are based on fraud , according to pfizer former vicepresident , and according to veritas report , based on interviews to pfizer own employees .

    so western propaganda about this pandemic is ok with you garryb?
    but opposition to this propaganda , by people ,doctors and independent scientist not ok garryb?  confused

    this is why you don't like to debate arguments , because whenever you speak ,you show major contradictions , that shows ,you can't even defend your position..  Smile    

    just 3 simple questions... that you can respond with yes or no.

    1) so can you clarify again , is Pfizer corrupt yes or no?
    2)does Pfizer spread disinformation yes or not ?
    3)Can pfizer own employers scientist and managers can be trusted? yes or not
    4)Can western Big media ever spread disinformation about this pandemic/ and its vaccines ,yes or not?
    5) does western governments anglo powers ,ever promote lies in the world ? on very serious issues ,that negatively affect the life of   millions ,like wars ..yes or no ?

    if you answer YES to any of this questions , then why are you upset ,that independent people ,scientist and doctors , counter western false information about vaccines and this pandemic?

    About half of AMerican  government , that rules above the pharma industry you trust , where the vaccines you take were invented ,they even say they created the virus now , the republican party ,through gain of fuction experiments between US top agency CDC with china wuhan lab help,which contradicts the world health organization official nature  story. Laughing   why would independent people,scientist and doctors have a need to speak and influence others not vaccinate , perhaps because they are detecting so many lies in the western narrative about this pandemic and the benefits of their mRNA vaccines what is really doing?  


    A world without Democracy and Fredom  of Expression Garryb ? really? ,is that what you really want now?  
      so that people shutup and just obey and do as they told by their corrupt governments?  Rolling Eyes

    The freedom to disagree with you ,or anyone ,including any major big corrupt corporations , and big corrupt  governments ,is the reason you enjoy a civilization in new zealand and not the middle east  or north korea dictatorship. where the supreme ruler ,dictates what you should believe ,eat ,drink and medicine and vaccines you will use..   if that what you want then perhaps garryb ,you should move to a totalitarian state like saudi arabia or north korea , because over there there is no freedom of expression and society not allowed to  influence anyone ,outside of the official narrative.


    that what you really want? a totalitarian dictatorship state ,a world only influenced by the corrupt west? a world influenced only by the corrupt billionaires  like soros and bill gates and rockefellers and the media and pharma industry you trust ?   No

    This looks to me a 180 degrees u turn , of you garryb..
    and this is really disturbing of you , because you can't separate the American government and the american military, their mainstream media and their  pharma industry that produce the vaccines you support and advertise ,because they are all ONE.
     they influence each other..  is not that hard to see this. doh!!!

    because you have been saying for years in this forums how corrupt is the west and their governments and big corporate media ,and since the pandemic started ,now you suddenly reversing almost everything you believed . Now you sponsor the same media or institutions that also spread false information , you said before was corrupt ,because CNN , BBC , WADA and WHO and United NATIONS this are all parts of the fake institutions that the corrupt anglo west controls ,and use to spread their lies , from weapons of mass destruction in iraq that used to justify wars, to assad killing babies, to russia novichok , to ukraine lies , and more lies to sanction russia and china and now same lying institution and government , spreading more disinformation about this pandemic.

    So im confused whats your real belief system since the pandemic began..
    Do you trust NOW ,what you believed to be corrupt in the past?  the western system and their controlled institutions and their media, yes or no?    confused    

    Because you can't say Garryb the west is corrupt , but not their controlled institutions.. Rolling Eyes
    Since their media and major world scientific and health insitutions are ,they are all connected and highly influenced too by the criminal west and their empire system.


    Last edited by Vann7 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
    avatar
    sundoesntrise


    Posts : 64
    Points : 66
    Join date : 2021-10-23

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  sundoesntrise Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:40 pm

    It's most likely that Putin is in it for the the power grab. A fully digitlised (read controlled) society is a wet dream of any political class

    There is no way the globalists can hold control over him. Russia's political powerstructure, the self-sufficiency in energy and food, it's ability to circumnavigate things like SWIFT bans, the lack or international 'loans' and Russia's high rate of domestically held assets don't lend for it. And it can't happen through the BIS either (people love to bring this up).

    However that doesn't mean that I trust him. Not at all. I am not sure what his endgame is but so far he hasn't passed the shit test

    Bytheway I wanted to add a video of a former Russian Colonel from one of their intelligence agencies who was sure the virus was man-made but YT pulled it offline
    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5078
    Points : 5182
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Vann7 Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:32 pm

    sundoesntrise wrote:It's most likely that Putin is in it for the the power grab. A fully digitlised (read controlled) society is a wet dream of any political class

    There is no way the globalists can hold control over him. Russia's political powerstructure, the self-sufficiency in energy and food, it's ability to circumnavigate things like SWIFT bans, the lack or international 'loans' and Russia's high rate of domestically held assets don't lend for it. And it can't happen through the BIS either (people love to bring this up).

    However that doesn't mean that I trust him. Not at all. I am not sure what his endgame is but so far he hasn't passed the shit test

    Bytheway I wanted to add a video of a former Russian Colonel from one of their intelligence agencies who was sure the virus was man-made but YT pulled it offline

    yandex.com  search is your best friend ,when google fails.. lol1

    found it in 3 seconds.. search for  russian colonel + depopulation agenda , there are others entry ,
    this is one ...

    https://iconnectfx.com/view/00473a35-22e5-eb11-997a-00505682f257

    amazing an israeli citizen speaking the truth , i need to apologize to them ,because definitively ,
    israeli citizens most of them are also victims of this depopulation genocide agenda ,and will be erased too , and not so chosen ones as their religion told them.   This pandemic depopulation agenda offers an unique opportunity ,for all races , all societies , all people ,from different groups and religions to united to counter this global genocide ,that the mega super billionaires and pushing in world population.  the freemason stones in georgia calls for an utopian world of only half a billion of citizens. perhaps this is when the pandemic will end , if this covid planners allowed to vaccinate everyone as they want. No

    the original video here..  bitchute to the rescue..  nothing can be erased forever from the
    american internet. best invention ever.  russia   Laughing

    RUSSIAN INTEL OFFICER: DEPOPULATION AGENDA IS REAL
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/6LkQc4AV3iGc/

    can anyone post the entire text script here ? or reupload the video to youtube under a stealthy title ,
    so that we post the live video directly here.

    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 1385
    Points : 1389
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Mir Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:37 pm

    https://thecovidworld.com/florian-dagoury-world-record-holder-in-static-breath-hold-freediving-diagnosed-with-myopericarditis-after-pfizer-vaccine-possible-end-of-career/

    Florian Dagoury, currently the world’s top static breath-hold free diver, has been diagnosed with myocarditis and pericarditis 40 days following his second dose with the Pfizer vaccine. He is known for the fact he officially held his breath for 10 minutes and 30 seconds. The elite Freedriver, of French origin and based in Thailand, experienced a significant decrease in his breath-hold ability and went to a cardiologist who told him that it’s a common side effect of the Pfizer vaccine.

    The news comes shortly after French tennis player Jérémy Chardy and triathlete Antoine Méchin were forced to suspend their seasons after a severe adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine.

    kvs and sundoesntrise like this post

    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 1385
    Points : 1389
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Mir Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:42 pm

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/big-pharma-payday-us-government-purchase-1-billion-mercks-covid-19-pill/

    Big Pharma Payday: US Government to Purchase $1 Billion More in Merck’s COVID-19 Pill – That the Company Reportedly Sells for 40 Times More Than What It Costs to Produce.

    A recent international report of 64 studies shows Ivermectin has an 86% success rate as a prophylaxis and a 67% success rate in early treatment of coronavirus.

    The results mirror the over 290 studies on hydroxychloroquine that have been reported over the past year.

    The CDC, Dr. Fauci and the FDA ridiculed the use of the drugs to treat the China Virus despite their continued effectiveness in peer-reviewed studies.

    The Gateway Pundit has reported extensively on the CDC’s decisions that resulted in the deaths of thousands of Americans.

    Now, as the vaccines continue to fail the US government is purchasing one billion dollars worth of the expensive treatment drug molnupiravir — similar to HCQ and Ivermectin but more expensive — from Merck and Co. Inc and partner Ridgeback Biotherapeautics.

    And Merck is reportedly selling the drugs for 40 times more than what they cost to produce.

    kvs likes this post

    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5078
    Points : 5182
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Vann7 Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:48 pm

    sundoesntrise wrote:It's most likely that Putin is in it for the the power grab. A fully digitlised (read controlled) society is a wet dream of any political class

    There is no way the globalists can hold control over him. Russia's political powerstructure, the self-sufficiency in energy and food, it's ability to circumnavigate things like SWIFT bans, the lack or international 'loans' and Russia's high rate of domestically held assets don't lend for it. And it can't happen through the BIS either (people love to bring this up).

    However that doesn't mean that I trust him. Not at all. I am not sure what his endgame is but so far he hasn't passed the shit test

    Bytheway I wanted to add a video of a former Russian Colonel from one of their intelligence agencies who was sure the virus was man-made but YT pulled it offline

    That's the whole point .. that if putin stay silent when he see the major crimes in world history done on humanity , then he is complicit in this depopulation project by doing nothing and staying silent.
    is totally ironic to see RT.com  complaining about vaccine mandates in US ,but not complaining about vaccine mandates in Russia, don't you think ?  Laughing

    The sputnik vaccines could be safe , but this does not justify putin to start a  , a power grab dictatorship , in the name of "protecting people" from a virus ,that only kills .0001% of old population every year.  

    if putin legalize this mandatory vaccinations , regardless of how safe they now /or not, this open the same   door ,the west have opened already ,a very dangerous door ,for any future governments after putin , to replace sputnik ,with western mRNA vaccines too. remember the west was successful in installing puppets in Russia as the president in all the 90s .
    So this mandatory vaccinations is a major power grab ,that can be modified at anytime ,to start imitating the west and remove parts of the population or protesters of the government , if they swap real vaccines for western mRNA poisonous ones.. and people will not be able to know what really they are being injected in their blood..   aside that nothing beats natural immunity and this vaccines are being said by doctors are creating mutations , making any epidemic worse.

    now putin is demanding vaccinations for all restaurants and job workers too ,this is not good , and who says ,he will not be tempted to mark people too , with vaccines , using nano tech.?  regardless of that.. this are what if scenarios..  but for now ,he is cooperating with the west with his silence.
    he failed the bullshit test. of 911wtc inside job and now failing the plandemic test too , so this is bad.. very bad.. he is now officially a criminal in my book if he stay silent and don't denounce this mass crimes on humanity with this mRNA experiments.

    If Putin was the president of soviet union ,in world war 2 , he will have cooperate with Nazis concentrations camps and stay quiet about it. and if he was the president during world war 1 ,he will have been silent too during the armenian genocide.. that 1 million cristians killed , crucified and womens raped ,to force them out of their territories and steal their lands by terrorist turks.

    putin is now offering the west according to RT report , mutual recognition of western vaccines  Shocked  Shocked  what the heck that means? that now Russia will be selling pfizer and moderna too?
    if this is not cooperation with this mass scale genocide ,the west started with this genetical experiments ,then what it is?  No

    i want to remind you , not even united terroristan of america is jailing doctors for spreading information opposite of the government.. the west only fire doctors that don't vaccinate ,but now you see russia threatenign with not only firing doctors but also jail ,if they don't agree with the government official narrative ,that everyone needs to vaccines. No This is really bad.

    https://www.rt.com/russia/539883-anti-vaxxer-doctors-criminally-liable/

    anyone still think Russia is a "Democracy" and a free country? No
    is becoming a totalitarian state , just like the west.. and moving in the wrong direction.

    He is not the hero people think he is , just because he stabilized russia economy in his first 2 terms ,by nationalizing gas and oil , all that will be good for nothing if putin cooperate with his silence ,when the west is creating the world biggest genocide in humanity history , of billions of humans , since the west is vaccinating most of the  world under his noses.  He is complicit in this crimes ,with his silence ,not denouncing it , and under nurememberg laws ,he is also a criminal for doing nothing and put in jail ,if one day all this scam ends and he is no longer in power. Even his own army former generals are saying this is a depopulation agenda.. so what is wrong with the Russian president?
    it only makes you think , he is actually partially owned and controlled by the western banking cartel mafia , that have been promoting this pandemic for a whole decade.

    -------------------------------------
    in more breaking news..
    anyone from Australistan?  lol1

    Australia nazi police are raiding doctors clinics ,when refuse to obey corrupt australian government.
    unlawful laws and interfere in doctors job.

    https://www.bitchute.com/video/SvlaKjlzv7aV/

     

    this is the crazy world , those that oppose freedom , wants.. that now police interfere with doctors job and doctors duties with their patients.. why will police need medical past records of any private clinic. to verify who vaccinated with their poison and who dont ?   No
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 11772
    Points : 11923
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:11 pm

    Mir wrote:https://thecovidworld.com/florian-dagoury-world-record-holder-in-static-breath-hold-freediving-diagnosed-with-myopericarditis-after-pfizer-vaccine-possible-end-of-career/

    Florian Dagoury, currently the world’s top static breath-hold free diver, has been diagnosed with myocarditis and pericarditis 40 days following his second dose with the Pfizer vaccine. He is known for the fact he officially held his breath for 10 minutes and 30 seconds. The elite Freedriver, of French origin and based in Thailand, experienced a significant decrease in his breath-hold ability and went to a cardiologist who told him that it’s a common side effect of the Pfizer vaccine.

    The news comes shortly after French tennis player Jérémy Chardy and triathlete Antoine Méchin were forced to suspend their seasons after a severe adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine.

    Myocraditis and Pericarditis a "common side effect". So that makes it alright? And the much less frequent clotting from AstraZeneca makes it dangerous?
    These doctors and their politician patrons are all criminal clowns.

    Mir likes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 32174
    Points : 32702
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  GarryB Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:50 am

    You can't be taken seriously Garryb..  because you contradict yourself.

    You have to take me seriously Vann...

    you first claims western pharma is corrupt , but then advertise their vaccines as "safe"

    I understand you are not the sharpest pencil in the pencil case, but western pharma can at the same time be both corrupt and also able to make safe vaccines.

    These two things are not contradictory.

    so again , your opinions are as good as dog shit .. if you totally contradict completely..

    Let me spell it out.... a contradiction is two things that cannot both be true.

    It is raining and it is not raining is a contradiction. Both statements cannot be true at any given time.

    Both use the word is, saying it is currently raining and it is currently not raining.

    It is not raining and I am wet is not a contradiction. I might be swimming, or have just stepped out of a shower or bath.

    It is not raining and I am wet from the rain currently falling down is a contradiction but only obviously because contained in those two statements are that it both is raining and that it isn't... which can't be the case.

    you even admit the west "only" wants to depopulate their enemies..

    Again... not reflecting well on your intellect... if the west wants to depopulate its enemies then it should be handing out vaccines for free to all its enemies... the Taliban, Iran, Cuba, Russia, etc etc.... and would not be using such things on its own territory.

    what you are doing is trolling and nothing else..   because if you say western pharma is corrupt.. then is corrupt and so their products , like vaccines cannot be trust blindly as you do. because so many doctors ,countries and states are exposing this vaccines as dangerous..

    I am trying to help you because you clearly lack the ability to reason and understand for yourself.

    The company that makes Wheetbix is called Sanitarium... and it is a religious outfit that claims to be a religion and therefore does not pay tax... how corrupt is that? Totally corrupt obviously. Yet I buy their breakfast cereal and don't expect it to kill me any time soon.

    They make more than any other cereal company makes with their product because they don't pay tax... does that mean they want to kill me?

    A corrupt company will not remain a company very long if it kills its own customers... I can understand you claiming they want to kill the customers eating other brands of cereals... that would reduce the market for their competition, but trying to wipe out their own customer base is nonsense.

    The west likely do want to depopulate the world... China, Africa, Russia... big rivals and small rivals... they are hardly going to start by killing their own populations.

    by the way , i don't care, if you want to drink poison or gasoline , i could care less ,what you do with your life dude.. that's your problem..

    Thank you for you permission, but my problem is reading the bullshit you are repeating clearly without even understanding what you are posting and thinking it is all evidence to support your psychosis...

    but don't come here to this topic to insult out intelligence

    You are doing that yourself.

    by saying that all the top doctors and top scientist opinions ,and about half of the states in the land of pfizer and moderna , that are opposing this vaccinations are idiots or stupid..   because they are not..

    All? If it was really all the top scientists and top doctors then why would hospitals and health professionals continue to administer these vaccines if they all think they are poison and have hidden millions of deaths as you suggest.

    One or two examples exaggerated is like the anti Putin demonstrations in Russia... how many are being funded by anti vaxxers?

    So unless you have evidence to backup your claims ,that this vaccines are "safe" and can be trusted , and that any information about them , being dangerous are wrong , then just refuse to even post in this thread ,  because your opinions are not facts garryb..  your opinions are only opinions.

    I had both jabs of Pfizer and I am fine.... isn't that evidence. Would have preferred Sputnik V but was not an option... and by the way I have donated Plasma about 5 times since I was vaccinated including my yearly bloods checkup to make sure everything is OK and there have been no problems.

    Pfizer and moderna sources ,that backup this vaccines as "SAFE" ,are either people paid , by pfizer and moderna or that work at the company too..  or the corrupt government in place at washington dc.  or corrupt federal agencies like CDC and FDA .

    Funny you mention that because I receive no funding from anyone and have not been paid to be here by any company or agency or government, but you remind me of a Lithuanian Blogger who claimed all sorts of symptoms from Sputnik V that she posted on both her Lithuanian and English speaking blogs. Later on on her Lithuanian blog she mentioned that she was in the placebo group that didn't actually get Sputnik V and so the symptoms were all in her head but she never made that correction on her English language blog.

    People have all sorts of political and economic reasons to say the things they do and trust me... if I did have problems with Pfizer I would have no problem telling you all about them in great detail. To be honest the first dose I didn't realise I had been injected though he had to put a plaster on because there was a little bit of bleeding. A few hours later the place where I was jabbed hurt a little bit... like a light pinch. The second jab was just as painless... in the same shoulder... no bleeding this time and no after effects at all.

    The stand down period for plasma donation was 12 hours and my next scheduled donation was four days after the jab and that went fine.

    so you are welcome to disagree , but be genuine and real and not fake ,you can't just post an opinion as if that was fact.. because is not .

    My actual experience of getting the vaccine is valid and relevant, I have no reason to fake anything.. I don't own any shares in Pfizer or any other big pharma company.

    Don't say the western pharma is corrupt as many noticed you told , and later claim that is safe to trust in their products ,because this is an insult to everyone intelligence..  

    Well drop whatever device you are using to access the internet with because the modern desktop computer was largely developed in the corrupt evil west and the advertising and environment the internet has become is corrupting you as we speak... not to mention 4g and 5g microwave signals cooking your brain and giving you cancer.... strip off all your clothes and just walk out into nature away from the modern world because it is all corrupt and broken....give us two or three years to fix it and come back and test the waters....

    just because your vaccine shot did not injured you or kill you ,means nothing on the larger scale.

    Thank you for saying that.

    Just because a vaccine injures or kills someone means nothing on the larger scale... you have to look at the bigger picture.... when 10 people have no effects and everyone else dies or is mortally wounded then don't get the jab.... but the opposite.... when 10 people get sick or even die from the vaccine but the millions of others who take it are fine then odds are pretty good that you should take it and you will be fine.

    they are not designed to murder everyone 100% of people that takes them.. that will make it too obvious for everyone to see , is the vaccine what is killing them.. and not any virus..and so a revolution start. so is designed to fool everyone by mass murdering a lot of people in the hundreds of millions and more, and do it slowly , over long and medium term.  if they do it slowly , is more easier to hide the crime.

    Then why bother... their kill rate with Opioids in the US is much much higher than the vaccine... more people are dying from malpractise in the US than from the vaccines... sounds like a fucking useless method of getting the job done to me.

    How do they engineer it to only kill some... and more importantly they should be making a vaccine that kills the young and strong because the old and weak are their main income stream... kill them off and they wont make nearly as much money as they do...

    and you are do sponsoring garryb indirectly mass murdering on population , by promoting vaccines that are murdering people and evidence being released everyone.. this is simple logic..   if you promote a poison ,then you are promoting the killing of people. you can't get away with this .

    But if what you are saying is true, that western pharma companies are killing westerners first then I am all for that... waiting for them to run out of money is waiting too long when they just print more... letting them kill their own seemingly at random as you suggest to avoid being noticed would be a terrible way to cull the population.

    You want to start by getting rid of the useless censored  that don't do anything... middle management... hedge fund managers... the homeless... with a random application of the cull you would do more damage than good... especially when the illegal migrants coming in to the US are not getting vaccinated either... how long before they take over?

    im not a doctor or scientist.. but i have been posting many many scientist and doctors ,including pfizer emplooyes and pfizer former vice president that are saying this covid vaccines studies ,have been done in very fraudulent way and are designed to kill many..

    They say they are doctors and scientists... have you actually checked any of their credentials... even just one?

    Vaccines were needed urgently... cutting corners is what the west first accused the Russians of with Sputnik V... when was the last time the west accused any country of bad behaviour they were not already guilty of themselves?

    If they didn't have time to get it right.... how the **** did they have time to get it following their master plan of killing some but not all?

    That sounds 100 times harder than just making a vaccine.

    if a former vicepresident of Pfizer opinions ,does not matter to you ,  if current pfizer employees and doctors from US federal agencies doctors .. under Veritas report , does not matter to you at all, and the fact that the country that sells you vaccines, most doctors there are telling this vaccines are not safe, does not matter to you ,

    I have no reason to believe them any more than I have reason to believe you... you haven't even had a jab so you are not one of us yet....

    you simply try in fraudulent ways ,to discredit any information posted in this topic , by any doctor , by saying he is not a real doctor.. No   No so no offense garryb ,but you constantly show to not have a genuine interest in a serious discussion in this forum on this pandemic , so better refrain from giving any opinion , unless you backup it with something much more substantial than your opinion.

    Well obviously he must be a doctor if he says he is a doctor... why would he lie?

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 21403510

    otherwise you will be simply trolling dude..   and deserve to be ignored by everyone . so that adults ,people that really cares about making a difference ,can discuss seriously what is really happening in the world today.

    People want the truth... and of course 50 years ago when truth and justice were supposed to be the American way you might figure you could get it, but truth has never been very important for governments or companies or media who are supposed to be protecting your interests.

    People want to know the vaccines are safe but no one can say that, because they aren't safe for everyone, while others think the virus is made up, well evidence seems to suggest otherwise.

    I can't tell you getting vaccinated will save you and not harm you, but the anti vaxxers saying it is all a conspiracy and that the real threat is the vaccines is just plain stupid.

    The problem with the planet today is that these days there is no honest debate and discussion... instead of fact finding and discussion of merits it becomes us against them and anything that supports your case you post and anything that does not support your side is suppressed or even denied... incredibly unhealthy and it leads to uninformed choices and bad decisions... you just need to look at US politics to see where that leads.

    so go ahead ,and debunk the state of florida governor and top surgeon doctor claims ,that israel new studies shows , natural immunity is superior to your sponsored vaccines immunity. this is clear promotion that this vaccines you support does not work at all ,and neither safe as you and corrupt pharma claims.

    That statement alone makes me feel comfortable with what I am saying and the choices I have made.

    Vaccines create natural immunity and reinforce it... it is essentially training your natural immunity to fight something it otherwise has never likely come across before.

    Could care less about what Israel or the Florida governor have to say either.

    once more..  go ahead deny governor desantis of state of florida and his top surgeon doctor dealing with covid , clearly implying than this pfizer vaccines are not safe at all ,and that natural immunity is superior.

    If they are not safe then I am dead am I?

    I don't care what experience some foreign country has with the vaccine or the virus.... it simply is not relevant to me...

    Why should I do what America is doing considering their death rates... if anything I should be demanding harsh lockdowns like China implemented...


    im not a doctor or scientist.. so my opinions alone on this subject ,that im not ranked to talk means nothing ,so this is why i post people that knows about the subject.

    YOu only post one side of the issue.... where are the videos that show the vaccines making a real difference and saving lives.... not reading those? Not Posting Those? Don't you think just posting shit from one side of an argument and only reading shit from one side of the argument just makes you a mouthpiece for the anti vaxxers and therefore not worth paying any attention to?

    You have picked a side and are blindly posting their view and their evidence without being critical or thinking for yourself and totally ignoring any other view... that is why I don't look at what you post and don't agree with what you are saying.

    im not a doctor or scientist.. so my opinions alone on this subject ,that im not ranked to talk means nothing ,so this is why i post people that knows about the subject. and your are not a doctor or scientist garryb . so neither your opinions alone matter in any way, either post your sources , that contradict florida government claims american vaccines immunity ARE NOT BETTER ,than natural immunity . in other words ,they suck, and don't work at all , and means that your claims that this vaccines save lives and that "the benefits does outweight the risk" are not true at all ,but just bullshit lies. as many in this forum suspected from the very start. when pandemic started.

    I am not a doctor or a scientist either but if you use your brain for a second if natural immunity was all that was needed to stop this virus how the **** did it spread to every country on the planet... surely every ones natural immunity would have stopped it and no one would have died and there would be no lock downs and no deaths and no talk of a pandemic.

    If you are right and this virus is BS and there is no pandemic and natural immunity is enough to protect from the virus then all we really had to so was lock down the oldies and the weak and let everyone else go about their business... but the obvious problem is that it actually does more than kill the old and the weak... lots of doctors and nurses have died from this virus who were not old or weak and as it develops the people it is able to kill seems to be changing... but hang on... some fag desantos says natural immunity will keep us all safe... what a censored  because I would bet money he is not a scientist or a doctor either.

    Vann makes an excellent point. Pfizer and Moderna will not load every batch with the tracking nanotech that has been found in
    some samples (nanoscale nanotube growing devices) and with additional mRNA filaments not coding for the spike protein.

    No he doesn't... he has changed his bullshit story because it obviously does not fit the known facts.

    They
    have to cover their asses and we see that this trick is effective since experts like in the video I posted start dismissing "claims"
    because they did not find the additional content in their samples.

    They make thousands of different drugs that are sold world wide... if they wanted to kill people then they could do it easily without putting it into a vaccine. They could put it in heart medicine or health supplements.... they could put it in bread or the water.

    It is too much a violation of their safe space
    world view that Big Pharma is engaging in a Nuremberg war crime level mass experiment. The same Big Pharma that has been
    pushing symptom treatments instead of cures for decades. They really care about your health and the are really, really afraid
    of the rotten politicians and bureaucrats (FDA, CDC). Not.

    So now you contradict yourself.... are they trying to murder us all or just make us sick and get addicted to their snake oil as a solution because both does not make sense.

    Also with the hypochondriacs of the world why would they need to create new things that require medication...

    YT video by Dr. John Campbell (who for many average Joe's has been the go to guy).

    Glenn Campbell was a much better singer.

    In this video John talks about the Pfizer whistle-blower, the falsification of their data in the (incomplete and rushed) trial phase (published in the BMJ medical journal) and the possible consequences of this.

    I think we need to call this YUGE.

    So lets assume this is true... what sort of tin hat nut case are you that equates rushed and incomplete trials with intentions to plant the seeds for a cull of the human population of the world as part of a big social engineering conspiracy?

    And if it is true... are you actually surprised... western companies were put under enormous pressure by their governments to come up with vaccines.... made worse by the head start existing work done in Russia gave the Russian companies they were competing against... it is still not evidence their vaccines were designed to kill.... in fact it suggests that that could not possibly be the case because if they didn't have time to make sure it actually worked how much extra time could they spend to make it do the other unproven nefarious things you nutters claim it is supposed to be doing secretly in the background?

    You went from this:

       I don't give a **** about the numbers where you are because they are meaningless to me and I am not a pregnant female either so I could care less about that issue too.



    To this.

       There are lots of idiots around who care about their rights more than their social responsibilities and I have no problem with them not getting vaccinated, but for them to encourage others and influence their choices is despicable... and I am sure in the end they will claim that no one really knew for sure so their guilt is only minor.


    No further comments.

    I still don't care about numbers where you are but fuckwits posting anti vaxxeer shit online make inbreds here think you guys make sense, which delays vaccinations and delays the opening of the borders once we have enough people vaccinated.

    You want to be a lemming and refuse to get vaccinated then that is up to you... your choice and your consequences.... but when you spew the anti vaxxer shit all over the internet and convince otherwise normal people to make the same mistake you are making then it does become my business.

    The Pfizer vaccine had a higher severe response
    than the "placebo" group. Now ask yourself why would the placebo group have any adverse reactions at all. They were injected with
    something when they should have been left alone. Why is injecting them with something needed at all? And what were they injected with?
    The evidence points to health damaging crap called a "placebo".

    Placebos are necessary to out the censored . The example I give above of a Lithuainian blogger who claimed health problems after a jab in a test group for Sputnik V who later found out she was in the Placebo group is exactly why you have placebo groups.... if they don't get any injection then they know they are in the placebo group and their results will be effected... surprised you don't understand that fairly standard basic concept.

    So these studies are as rotten as Pfizer and the clowns that pimp its poison.

    If it was poison over 2 million New Zealanders would be dead, so your comment is demonstrably a lie.... but everyone should trust you because?

    Because you are keeping an open mind?

    Because you are posting examples and studies that show both sides and you are talking an honest look at the results to get a fair and balanced view?


    Im starting to think ,  that Putin involvement in this global man made pandemic , more complicit and cooperative with it , that i was thinking. and that Putin is becoming part of the scam , on its own way.

    Was wondering how long it would be before it was Putins fault... nuf said.

    Was going to continue but the rest is just dribble.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 2552
    Points : 2643
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  higurashihougi Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:55 pm

    kvs wrote:Social responsibility my ass.   There has been a surge of cases because vaxxed lemmings think that they are totally immune from covid
    and cannot spread it around.   They are nothing more than vaxxed covidiots.    People, like me, who make sure not to be sick even with
    some sniffles before going out and visiting relatives have infinitely more social responsibility than all the morons that think vaxxes are cures.

    I would like to ask you to, if you feel like you want to do it, to direct these messages to the people (like Jair Bolsonaro) who claimed that covid 19 "is just like flu" and outrightly reject lockdowns, quarantines, social distance, or any other protection against the disease.

    Also to the enteprise owners who use vaccination as an excuse to force their employees to work "as usual", which means under inadequate protection against the pandemic, under highly contagious and medically unsafe environment, because it is cheaper for the company bosses, at the expense of everyone else.

    From my point of view these are a huge examples of crime against humanity.

    GarryB likes this post

    avatar
    sundoesntrise


    Posts : 64
    Points : 66
    Join date : 2021-10-23

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  sundoesntrise Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:37 pm

    @GarryB

    It is said that externally induced psychosis is a side effect from taking the Pfizer clotshot

    Literal nothing of value, depth or factuality was in there. And I did the best I could to plough through that abomination of a post!


    Last edited by sundoesntrise on Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    sundoesntrise


    Posts : 64
    Points : 66
    Join date : 2021-10-23

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  sundoesntrise Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:04 pm

    The County of Waterford has a 99.5 percent of their >18 population vaccinated. It is currently the hardest hit county in Ireland, both in terms of cases and hospitalizations (looked it up online)

    I can totally imagine one of those bought off labcoats say it in my head

    Dr Niall Macnamara, who is part of the Keogh Practice in Waterford city, said vaccines are “not anything like as effective as we initially thought they might be” in stopping the spread of Covid-19.

    But don't worry. The solution is near!

    Dr Macnamara said vaccine boosters will be successful in stopping the spread of Covid-19 in the community. Booster shots are currently being rolled out to people aged 60 and over, and to frontline healthcare workers

    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/lack-of-natural-immunity-sees-waterford-hit-hardest-in-fourth-covid-wave-gp-says-1.4721710

    kvs likes this post

    avatar
    sundoesntrise


    Posts : 64
    Points : 66
    Join date : 2021-10-23

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  sundoesntrise Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:11 pm

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Img_2014

    In Scotland 89 percent of the November Coronavirus deaths were amongst fully vaccinated. This comes directly from the Scottish Public Health data. They also account for 77 percent of the hospitalizations and 66 percent of the new cases.

    Scotland, like any other country, is experiencing rather severe excess death numbers in 2021. But this for some reason doesn't get reported in the MSM and
    the causes remain 'a mystery'

    Retired Scottish Professor of Biology Richard Ennes recently wrote a letter to the Scottish government wherein he states that consistent excess deaths need to be investigated thoroughly with a specific focus on the vaccine rollout.

    https://dailysceptic.org/2021/11/04/are-vaccines-driving-excess-deaths-in-scotland-a-professor-of-biology-asks/?fbclid=IwAR0Bd7zxsGdBy3DIKNwuxx24sHZYIcIHi_U4cgA-zkCJe5_9DMlR4hiM7KA


    Last edited by sundoesntrise on Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

    kvs and Mir like this post

    avatar
    sundoesntrise


    Posts : 64
    Points : 66
    Join date : 2021-10-23

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  sundoesntrise Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:17 pm

    According to this study the spike inducing Coronavirus vaccines are now thought to inhibit DNA repair on a cellular level thereby leading to weakened immune systems and a whole myriad of other issues. This also goes for serious Coronavirus infections.

    I am rather excited to learn about Dr. GarryB's take on the matter. Bytheway when's your (the first of many) booster planned, Big G?

    Abstract:

    Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS–CoV–2) has led to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID–19) pandemic, severely affecting public health and the global economy. Adaptive immunity plays a crucial role in fighting against SARS–CoV–2 infection and directly influences the clinical outcomes of patients.

    Clinical studies have indicated that patients with severe COVID–19 exhibit delayed and weak adaptive immune responses; however, the mechanism by which SARS–CoV–2 impedes adaptive immunity remains unclear. Here, by using an in vitro cell line, we report that the SARS–CoV–2 spike protein significantly inhibits DNA damage repair, which is required for effective V(D)J recombination in adaptive immunity.

    Mechanistically, we found that the spike protein localizes in the nucleus and inhibits DNA damage repair by impeding key DNA repair protein BRCA1 and 53BP1 recruitment to the damage site. Our findings reveal a potential molecular mechanism by which the spike protein might impede adaptive immunity and underscore the potential side effects of full-length spike-based vaccines


    https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/13/10/2056
    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 1385
    Points : 1389
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Mir Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:29 pm

    What may be the beginning of the end for the mRNA madness happened on the 1st of November in a Rabbinical Court in Florida.

    https://www.nationaltimesaustralia.com/health/major-development-rabbinical-court-decrees-mrna-jab-absolutely-forbidden-for-children-adolescents-young-men-women/

    On November 1st, the Rabbinical Court officially decreed that the mRNA COVID shot is “absolutely forbidden” for children, adolescents, young men & women.

    The Rabbinical Court is part of the Israeli legal system and determines laws that reflect the teachings of the Torah. A ruling by the Rabbinical courts is considered God’s law and is strictly followed by the Jewish community. The importance of this decision cannot be understated on its ultimate effect on Jewish children and young adults throughout the world.

    After hours of testimony on October 26th, 2021 by medical experts, lawyers, and scientists, the Rabbinical court made their decree which sent shock waves throughout the world. The decision stated:

    “It is absolutely forbidden to administer or even to promote this injection to children, adolescents, young men or women; even if it means that they will not be permitted by the government to attend yeshiva or seminary or to study abroad, etc. It is an explicit obligation to protest against this mandate, and anyone who can prevent the injection from being forced upon our youth must do so, forthrightly and emphatically.”

    Further the court forbid pregnant woman and all healthy adults who are of child-bearing age,

    “Much harm appears to be caused to pregnant women as a result of the injection (possibly due to the antibodies that the body develops against the protein called Syncytin‐1, or from the SM102, or from the micro blood clots caused by the injection. The common denominator here is that it is harmful for a pregnant woman, and that it may be considered a violation of the prohibition of sterilization or preventing fertility). As such, it is forbidden for them to take this injection. Included in this are all healthy adults who are of child‐bearing age – they too should stay away from the said injection.”

    The decision also addressed older adults and that further clarification needs to be made. But they specifically determined that “it is best to err on the side of caution”.

    “Therefore – it is best to err on the side of caution and abstain from taking the injection, rather than endangering one’s life by performing an action that can engender immediate and direct harm. Especially since there are other medical treatments that work, as mentioned, and that are not harmful.”

    The other major part of this decision is in regard to promoting or influencing anyone from straying from this decree. Specifically it states:

    “assisting or enabling a person to violate a transgression – includes verbal encouragement, offering monetary incentives or other bribes, verbal pressure or actual threats, to coerce employees, etc., to receive the mRNA.”
    Dr. Robert Malone, who is widely credited for inventing the mRNA vaccines while he was at the Salk Institute in 1988, posted the following statement after the decision had been made public:

    “Apparently the testimony to the Hasidic Rabbinical court in New York City was useful, and a decision has been rendered.

    SARS-CoV-2 vaccination is absolutely forbidden in children, and cautioned for adults.”

    “I will post the Hebrew and English versions when available”

    Attorney Thomas Renz, who is the lead attorney for America’s Frontline doctors who is suing the CDC, President Joe Biden, Anthony Fauci and others, made this statement:

    “On Tuesday of last week, I was given the unique honor to testify at a Rabbinical Court in New York City with a number of the top experts in the world regarding the COVID jabs. It was my pleasure to provide input to God’s chosen people on such an important issue, and I hope it will save lives.”

    kvs likes this post

    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 1385
    Points : 1389
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Mir Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:37 pm

    November 9: Top Doctors at Summit Today: “Healthy Children Shall Not Be Subject to Forced Vaccination”

    https://peckford42.wordpress.com/2021/11/09/top-doctors-at-summit-today-healthy-children-shall-not-be-subject-to-forced-vaccination/

    The top covid-19 doctors and clinician-scientists in the world, including Robert Malone, Pierre Kory, Peter McCullough, Paul Marik, Richard Urso, Ryan Cole, Paul Alexander, Heather Gessling, and Brian Tyson, are leading the Florida Covid Summit today in Ocala to present overwhelming scientific evidence that tells the world definitively: There shall be no covid-19 vaccines for healthy children.

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Https_10

    Meet the true heroes of our time Smile

    kvs and sundoesntrise like this post

    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5078
    Points : 5182
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Vann7 Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:35 am

    Mir wrote:November 9: Top Doctors at Summit Today: “Healthy Children Shall Not Be Subject to Forced Vaccination”

    https://peckford42.wordpress.com/2021/11/09/top-doctors-at-summit-today-healthy-children-shall-not-be-subject-to-forced-vaccination/

    The top covid-19 doctors and clinician-scientists in the world, including Robert Malone, Pierre Kory, Peter McCullough, Paul Marik, Richard Urso, Ryan Cole, Paul Alexander, Heather Gessling, and Brian Tyson, are leading the Florida Covid Summit today in Ocala to present overwhelming scientific evidence that tells the world definitively: There shall be no covid-19 vaccines for healthy children.



    Meet the true heroes of our time Smile


    yet.. they are wrong.. because the nobel science winner GarryB , says so . and so says several pfizer own scientist too ,that claimed no vaccination is better than vaccination because of the fraud and corruption of how the approval of american vaccines was done.

    and so we all should consult garryb , for any question ,  regarding covid19..   if he took the shot ,and nothing happened to him, that automatically means ,the entire world is safe..  lol1 lol1 lol1



    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Https_10

    this are not janitors from a school , or earth flath earthers conspiracies..
    this are the people ,that garryb complains ,for spreading "conspiraties theories" and wished
    they were censored , right garryb? true doctors and scientist that contradict the official narrative.

    ---------------------------------------------------------


    in more "safe vaccines" news..

    this is how pandemics ,scamdemics crisis are artificially created , and forced vaccinations justified ,
    by significantly  inflating the covid cases , are you paying attention to this garryb?  confused
    FDA recalls millions of Covid test kits over false results

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 618d33932030271ace6915a8

    https://www.rt.com/usa/540002-covid-home-test-recall/

    just a few guys over there protesting mRNA vaccines.. cry me a river , right garryb? Smile Smile Smile

    just like i predicted near 2 years ago.. the more time pass ,the worse will be for the official "Vaccines safe" conspiration theories narrative.  but lets pretend thousands of doctors and millions of contaminated moderna shots not returned ,by japan.. never were reported..  in the paralell reality world , that garryb lives, nothing of this reports are happening.  and the "benefits" "outweights the risk".. , right?   lol1

    we are supposed to think the top 2 wealthiest and bigger states in america their top doctor recent conference and its governor of the state were wrong also , and did not had garryb input data , that nothing happened to him, when they told , natural inmmunity superior to pfizer and moderna artificial one.   No

    this is pathetic , that people try to hide this mRNA covid vaccines "Save lives" scam doesn't exist , and depopulation agenda, with all the data that is happening today. vaccines are making worse the pandemic , by creating mutations and the western pharma vaccines even killing and injuring people in the millions. with permanent illness in the heart ,those that survive.

    1)not only doctors reporting the mRNA vaccines don't work at all but that will wipe entire nations in long term..
    2) but also endless reports of testing kits , falsely reporting false positives , so this is how they inflate their numbers of covid19.
    3)and not mentioning veritas report ,,exposing what western pharma industry doctors and scientist saying.


    Last edited by Vann7 on Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 11772
    Points : 11923
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  kvs Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:51 am

    To think that they want to foist mRNA booster shots in perpetuity on the population (Canada, USA, etc.)

    Nuremberg level crime for sure.


    Sponsored content


    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:14 am