Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+3
ALAMO
miketheterrible
par far
7 posters

Strange Death Of Putin’s Potential Successor

par far

Strange Death Of Putin’s Potential Successor Empty Strange Death Of Putin’s Potential Successor

Post  par far Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:53 pm

Is this a CIA operation?

https://southfront.org/strange-death-of-putins-potential-successor/

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Strange Death Of Putin’s Potential Successor Empty Re: Strange Death Of Putin’s Potential Successor

Post  miketheterrible Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:56 pm

par far wrote:Is this a CIA operation?

https://southfront.org/strange-death-of-putins-potential-successor/

Edited it down:

Southfront is trash tabloid tier.  They have been hating on Putin and his group for years now due to Donbass situation (they think he should have invaded).  They are pushing tabloid tier sensationalism.  This guy isn't a successor, and he wasn't "well known" to public or foreign/political.  He died saving someone and that is about it.  The yellow paper known as South Front is trying to spread FUD regarding the accident.

Save yourself your braincells and dont bother reading south front.  I have stopped watching them for a while now, especially when I called them out on many of their articles about how blatantly wrong they were on economics.

I also dont think this requires a new thread. I believe this could be moved to talking bollocks or some OT based thread.

George1, flamming_python, par far, kvs, zepia and Hole like this post

ALAMO

Strange Death Of Putin’s Potential Successor Empty Re: Strange Death Of Putin’s Potential Successor

Post  ALAMO Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:17 pm

What is even more important, they are struggling for money for a long time.
    We will witness the more bold headlines, for sure.

miketheterrible likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:11 am

The have lots of clickbait to raise the money. Everyone who is associated with the Russian government who dies will be tagged
    as having been a potential Putin successor.

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:48 am

kvs wrote:The have lots of clickbait to raise the money.  Everyone who is associated with the Russian government who dies will be tagged

The Janitor at the Kremlin, if he dies of a heart attack, will be crowned as potential successor to Putin by South Front and it was an attempt by Americans.

kvs likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:49 am

South Front is dogshit website ran by clowns who's only qualification is that they can translate Russian into English

I don't think they are even Russians

Ignore that trash

Same situation with CheckpointAsia, that trash is ran by some clown from Belgrade

Nazis from Russia Insider definitely ain't Russians as well

Dogshit every single one

flamming_python, kvs and miketheterrible like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:32 am

I think you are being a bit harsh... haven't been there in a while but their stuff was better than most english based sources of information.

No web site gets it right every time... if they really were anti Russian Aholes like CNN or BBC, it wouldn't be foil hat accusations about the CIA doing this... it would be about Puting working to extend his reign by knocking off all potential competition.

If that was the case then all the Blackadder fans would be aware that the last thing you should agree to do with Putin is to go up on the roof and inspect the cannons...

It is important to differentiate between skepticism... which is healthy and seriously lacking in the west sadly, and paranoia, which means you can't get anything done because everyone is out to get you.

It was suggested above to move this to the talking bollocks thread... and you liked that post Par far... just reply here or PM me and I can move it.

Big_Gazza likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:04 am

I remember Russia Insider coming out as Nazis at one point. They tried to pose more neutral up until that point.
    Russia does not need "supporters" like this. The so called Nazi skin heads in Russia have faded away from their 1990s
    high and smell of a soft power operation. No sane Russian would put Hitler on a pedestal. By contrast a huge
    chunk of Banderastan is naturally attracted to Nazism and does put Hitler and his goons on a pedestal. The Ukr
    community in Canada that was active in Ukraine after 1990s and succeeded in hijacking power are basically Nazis
    who ran off at the end of WWII.

flamming_python, PapaDragon, miketheterrible and Hole like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:31 pm

GarryB wrote:I think you are being a bit harsh... haven't been there in a while but their stuff was better than most english based sources of information.

No web site gets it right every time......

I am most definitely not being too harsh, in fact I am being very tender

Russia Insider back in 2019 unironically published old editorial by none other than Joseph Goebbels himself:

https://russia-insider.com/en/joseph-goebbels-1945-editorial-influence-jewish-elites-us-uk-and-russia/ri27100

It was filled under tag "Jewish Question" (again, unironically)

Do the math

SouthFront and CheckpointAsia are the same type of turds, to say nothing of racism, antivaxxer, anti science, conspiracy theories and other bullshit they peddle

Not everyone who gets off on Russia is an upstanding human being (or well meaning)

If you want decent MSM news source about Russia in English language you will find that good old RT is still your best bet for now, like it or not

Hole likes this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:37 pm

kvs wrote:The have lots of clickbait to raise the money.  Everyone who is associated with the Russian government who dies will be tagged

This does not negate at the same time ,that any potential identified successor of putin ,

will be a target of hit by foreign intel agencies.

So tabloid or not , facts will remain facts.  if Southfront claims something that is true , then is true.
    whether people like the tabloid or not .  

Is like saying president needs a bodyguard for securty..   fact.

And those that lead Russian agencies , is not uncommon for Putin ,to put them in top positions closer to him. look at shoigu for example ,he was the head of emergencies and now the ministry of defense of russia.

From putin point of view , he will like someone he trust , and that is tested in emergencies situations as his successor.  From putin's primitive thinking , as successor , Russia needs someone with real combat military experience to run the country and with experience working under extreme pressure
    and or someone dealing with emergencies. In other words.  putin will nominate after him someone that could handle a world war 3 like scenario ,with balls to use nukes if Russia attacked first with them.  Probably reason medvedev did not lasted much , he only was allowed to run for presidence ,because putin was fooled into United States  CHANGE campaign of Obama and "restoring of relations " of Russia.

In short , the emergencies minister , someone with experience in military and in emergencies ,IS a potential candidate for the presidency .

Whether he was assassinated or not , is another question , but without doing any major research ,
    it all looks for now like an unfortunate accident.

What i have no doubts is that the next president of
    Russia will have to be someone with a major support by the military ,most of the politicians and intel agencies, otherwise you get the risk of the return of the tragedy during soviet union era ,with divided government fighting each other.

That said ,you can't dismiss so easily , South front report , unless you have anything to backup those claims . the fact is we don't know what really happened there , we have not enough information to guess anything.

RTN likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:37 pm