Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+12
ATLASCUB
Kiko
Odin of Ossetia
ALAMO
Hole
George1
par far
GarryB
AMCXXL
Cowboy's daughter
kvs
calripson
16 posters

Poland-Belarus Migrant Crisis

calripson

Poland-Belarus Migrant Crisis Empty Poland-Belarus Migrant Crisis

Post  calripson Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlW0Bk7YfTA&t=131s

I thought open borders were good? No illegal humans right? What's with the double standard EU? Only Soros immigrants count?

GarryB, kvs and Cowboy's daughter like this post

kvs
    kvs

Poland-Belarus Migrant Crisis Empty Re: Poland-Belarus Migrant Crisis

Post  kvs Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:41 pm

calripson wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlW0Bk7YfTA&t=131s

I thought open borders were good? No illegal humans right? What's with the double standard EU? Only Soros immigrants count?

I think hypocrisy is both the religion and ideology of the so-called west.

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:24 pm

build a wall! more border guards! Lol, all I can do is laugh. At least Lithuania's own President isn't bringing them in by the millions!
    AMCXXL
    AMCXXL

Post  AMCXXL Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:17 am

kvs wrote:

I think hypocrisy is both the religion and ideology of the so-called west.    

sorry to say, when "west" is used, it refers to anglo-saxon-protestant (WASP)

well, hypocrisy is its hallmark

but in Europe there are at least three civilizations, the mediterranean-catholic, the baltic-protestant and the eastern-ortodox, with differents points of view and different original sins

If the "west" speaks with hypocrisy, the east responds with cynicism

GarryB and Cowboy's daughter like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:33 pm

The description for the video says:

A growing number of African and Middle Eastern migrants have been illegally entering Lithuania from Belarus. The country says it is finding it hard to cope.

Which is hilarious... how many African and ME migrants are getting into Belarus and how the hell are they getting there?

The reality is that this wall is all anti Russian and anti Belarussian... there is no criticism of this wall or its purpose or its actual purpose.

The wall Hungary built to stop African and Middle Eastern migrants coming through Serbia however is a real problem and Brussels has told Hungary off and demands its removal despite it allowing EU citizens through.... it is not there to stop Serbs... it is there to stop illegal migrants from Africa and ME from getting into Hungary and Soros is not happy with that.

You can build all the walls you want when you cry the Russians are coming, but you can't stop economic migrants from the south trying to colour up europe... something that they really clearly need to be honest... Twisted Evil

How many countries around the world have had poor european migrants running from tyranny and over population over the last 500 years...

kvs likes this post

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:39 pm

Speaking of Lithuania - rewriting WW2 History, saying Russia committed genocide against Lithuania, harassing Lithuanian Jewish Partisans who fought with the Soviets...
    a good video telling what Lithuania is doing, and the persons fighting against it.
    It's amazing how few persons stand up against lies. I'm at the 37 minute mark

REWRITING HISTORY documentary
    41 viewsAug 3, 2021

Identity Films
    One hour documentary by award winning filmmaker Danny Ben-Moshe about "double genocide" and the rewriting of Holocaust history in Lithuania and beyond. Originally released in 2012 this version from 2016 has updates on double genocide in Poland and elsewhere. For more information on double genocide go to www.defendinghistory.com

GarryB, kvs, miketheterrible and Mir like this post

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:06 pm

Red Cross questions Lithuania on trying to block migrants
    Belarus claimed Wednesday that a “non-Slavic” person died from injuries at a border town but Lithuania dismissed the report as propaganda from a hostile regime.

“This is nonsense, a Brothers Grimm fairy tale,” Lithuania Interior Minister Agne Bilotaite told reporters.

Defense Minister Arvydas Anusauskas called the report “an obvious provocation. Lithuania is under hybrid attack and spreading such information is a classic example of this process.”

Later Wednesday, the Belarusian State Border Committee claimed that five Iraqi migrants who were forcibly expelled to Belarus from Lithuania had injuries, including dog bites, and had been hospitalized.

___

https://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/news/international-news/red-cross-questions-lithuania-on-trying-to-block-migrants/
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:09 am

Very clever though... Lithuania builds a wall facing Belarus, which is of course fine because Belarus is Russia at the moment so you can commit no crime against them and be punished in the EU brotherhood... or should I say old boy network.

With the wall built what they can now do is have a little witch hunt for foreigners and illegal immigrants... no matter which border they crossed to get to Lithuania and then throw them over the border to Belarus claiming that is how they entered Lithuania and there by killing two birds with one stone... it now costs them nothing to look after that migrant so it saves them money, plus it adds to the economic burden of Belarus... those migrants weren't trying to get to Belarus... it is not part of the rich wealthy EU... and it shows the EU that Lithuania are good EU members fighting the good fight against the Russians and Belarussians...

They can lie all they like because western media will never bother to check, and anything the other side can be dismissed as fake news and propaganda from Putin himself trying to weaken Lithuania and the EU itself.

Just underlines decisions to divert trade to Russian ports was the right choice really.

kvs likes this post

par far

Post  par far Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:06 pm

GarryB wrote:The description for the video says:

A growing number of African and Middle Eastern migrants have been illegally entering Lithuania from Belarus. The country says it is finding it hard to cope.

Which is hilarious... how many African and ME migrants are getting into Belarus and how the hell are they getting there?

The reality is that this wall is all anti Russian and anti Belarussian... there is no criticism of this wall or its purpose or its actual purpose.

The wall Hungary built to stop African and Middle Eastern migrants coming through Serbia however is a real problem and Brussels has told Hungary off and demands its removal despite it allowing EU citizens through.... it is not there to stop Serbs... it is there to stop illegal migrants from Africa and ME from getting into Hungary and Soros is not happy with that.

You can build all the walls you want when you cry the Russians are coming, but you can't stop economic migrants from the south trying to colour up europe... something that they really clearly need to be honest...  Twisted Evil

How many countries around the world have had poor european migrants running from tyranny and over population over the last 500 years...

I don't get what Soros gains by brining all these trash immigrants into Europe?
    par far

Post  par far Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:08 pm

GarryB wrote:Very clever though... Lithuania builds a wall facing Belarus, which is of course fine because Belarus is Russia at the moment so you can commit no crime against them and be punished in the EU brotherhood... or should I say old boy network.

With the wall built what they can now do is have a little witch hunt for foreigners and illegal immigrants... no matter which border they crossed to get to Lithuania and then throw them over the border to Belarus claiming that is how they entered Lithuania and there by killing two birds with one stone... it now costs them nothing to look after that migrant so it saves them money, plus it adds to the economic burden of Belarus... those migrants weren't trying to get to Belarus... it is not part of the rich wealthy EU... and it shows the EU that Lithuania are good EU members fighting the good fight against the Russians and Belarussians...

They can lie all they like because western media will never bother to check, and anything the other side can be dismissed as fake news and propaganda from Putin himself trying to weaken Lithuania and the EU itself.

Just underlines decisions to divert trade to Russian ports was the right choice really.

In Belarus, I am guessing the immigrants will go back to where they came back or be sent back. If Belarus was smart they would ask for Russian help, imagine the nightmares in the West, if Russia has troops close to Lithuania and Poland.

I think these immigrants are being pushed from Ukraine, it will not be long before Belarus asks for Russian help and Russian troops will have Ukraine surrounded from the North, East and South.

I think these immigrants stop coming through Belarus, when they find out that they are going to get shit, if they come through Belarus or go to Belarus.

The west is slowly destroying itself and Russia should lend a helping hand.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:15 am

I don't get what Soros gains by brining all these trash immigrants into Europe?

Cheap labour force, and smoke and mirrors to distract from the real problems... like 1% having way too much money and power and control and the rest of you having very little to none...

In Belarus, I am guessing the immigrants will go back to where they came back or be sent back. If Belarus was smart they would ask for Russian help, imagine the nightmares in the West, if Russia has troops close to Lithuania and Poland.

Is there any evidence they are even coming through Belarus?
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:28 pm

Minsk does not rule out Poland’s provocations to justify use of force against migrants

https://tass.com/world/1358673

Poland sends counter-terror units to border with Belarus — Interior Ministry

https://tass.com/world/1358735
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:36 pm

George1 wrote:Minsk does not rule out Poland’s provocations to justify use of force against migrants

https://tass.com/world/1358673

Poland sends counter-terror units to border with Belarus — Interior Ministry

https://tass.com/world/1358735

Expect EU bleeding hearts to attack Belorus for the actions of Poland.

U-rope is all about democracy and human rights, as long as they serve the geopolitical ambitions of its elites and those of its bosses in the USA.

Hole likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:38 pm

This refugees are mostly from Afghanistan, Iraq and Yemen. All this countries were attacked by the west. Why should Belarus keep and feed them? Mad
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:25 pm

Hole wrote:This refugees are mostly from Afghanistan, Iraq and Yemen. All this countries were attacked by the west. Why should Belarus keep and feed them? Mad

Maybe because they brought them into the scene, as a part of the asymmetric war?
    Just for the records: I was just the same against the other waves of economic immigrants who passed OUR borders bro, back in 2014-2015.
    At that time, it used to be US cash fuelling the crisis.
    Looks Russkies learned the lesson well.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:49 am

If Italy and France are not allowed to build fences and push illegal migrants back into the sea, why is it OK for Poland to do so?

From what I have seen on RT it is mostly migrants wanting to get to Germany, so why is Poland fighting so hard... except perhaps to get a bit of sympathy and support within the EU.

I can see them wanting leverage over a few things at the moment so of course they will be stirring this up as best they can.

And what about the rights of the migrants... they don't want to be in Belarus... they want to go to Germany... let them...

Most of the countries these people are coming from suffered and had their countries destroyed by the EU, it is only fair the EU takes some responsibility for its own actions... but such things are never mentioned or linked.... we saved the ME by destroying a stable working country or two... and this is how they repay us?

Poland-Belarus Migrant Crisis Ewxes411

Hannibal Barca, kvs, Hole, Kiko and bitch_killer like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:32 pm

The precious, sanctimonious west did nothing while their Islamist quislings who they helped install into power in Libya rounded up
    blacks and put them in cages. Thousands were murdered.

Then these western c*nts lecture the world about human rights. Satan's minions posing as angels.

GarryB and miketheterrible like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:57 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    Hole wrote:This refugees are mostly from Afghanistan, Iraq and Yemen. All this countries were attacked by the west. Why should Belarus keep and feed them? Mad

Maybe because they brought them into the scene, as a part of the asymmetric war?
    Just for the records: I was just the same against the other waves of economic immigrants who passed OUR borders bro, back in 2014-2015.
    At that time, it used to be US cash fuelling the crisis.
    Looks Russkies learned the lesson well.

Back then, and also up to this day, there were/are millions of Ukrainian fake refugees coming into Poland, and nobody was blocking them, and nobody in the government even suggested erecting a wall on the border with Ukraine.

And not all of them are peaceful, some of these Ukrainians have already committed bunch of murders in Poland.

http://michalw.narod.ru/index-Truth.html

Here were are talking of no more than around 10 000 or 15 000 real refugees, almost all of whom view Poland only as a transit country, and do not plan to stay in Poland for long.

Yesterday the mass media were reporting that 10 of the refugees died, could be more by now.

I really do not understand what this Polish (?) government is doing.

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:38 pm

Easy to answer. The polish regime is blackmailing Brussels.

GarryB likes this post

Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:22 pm

Welt: Kremlin responded to Merkel with a refusal to ask to "influence" Lukashenka, 11/11/2021.

Russian President Vladimir Putin responded to Merkel with a refusal to ask for a "restraining influence on the Lukashenko regime," Welt reports. In response to a call from Brussels to impose new sanctions on Belarus, Russia stressed that the West is using the migration crisis only as a pretext for imposing new sanctions. Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov called on the European Union to account for its actions in the situation with migrants and offered to compensate Belarus for the costs of containing them.

If the EU wants to stop the flow of refugees from Belarus to Poland, it just needs to pay several billion euros to the regime in Minsk. In the end, it worked with Turkey in 2016. According to Bild, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov made such a proposal in the Kremlin. A response to the actions of Brussels, which raised the question of new sanctions against Belarus.

Meanwhile, Chancellor Merkel called Russian President Putin, hoping he could exert a moderating influence on the Lukashenka regime. But Putin responded to the Chancellor with a refusal, according to Marko Reinke.

In subzero temperatures at night, hundreds of refugees wait right at the Belarusian-Polish border. In the dark, two groups broke through the barrier, according to the Polish border guards. Thousands of soldiers are stationed at the border, they continue to push back the refugees. Humanitarian organizations criticize this approach.

https://russian.rt.com/inotv/2021-11-11/Welt-Kreml-otvetil-Merkel-otkazom
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:48 pm

par far likes this post

par far

Post  par far Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:02 pm

I have some questions but I don't know, if I have the correct answers to them.

I can't turn to anyone in my life because they don't think about geopolitics and stuff like this.

So, I am hoping/hopeful that the good people on here will help me answer these questions. These questions are not only related to the situation in Belarus but about the general situation regarding the migrants and the collective west.

I will post the question and what I think is the best answer and you can tell me if you agree with the answer or not and what you think.

1.) Q: Will all these migrants make the collective weaker?

What I think: They will make the collective west weaker. We can see this, these migrants are a drain on the economies of the collective west, they are just looking for free everything. And they are a menace wherever they go, there is rape, there is crime and they destroy the social fabric of the country that they go to.

I know what the  western countries did to them but I am thinking from the  perspective of the western countries right now.

2.) Q: Will these migrants be used later by the globalist's and the western elite later on to have more control?

What I think: I think this is the outcome they are going for, first create a problem and than offer a solution. The globalist's and the western elite, will at first throw(they are doing this right now) millions and millions of migrants into the collective west (they are creating a problem) and when the situation is totally out of control, they will offer a solution. This solution will include tighter border control (anyone who does not agree with them won't be allowed to come in or leave), more state control is needed, stuff like this. It is already happening but it will work on a much bigger scale in the future.

3.) Q: What will the globalist's and the western elite, do when they have let in to many migrants?

What I think: I really don't know.

4.) Q: Will the collective west lose any technological, economic or any other edge they might have?

What I think: Yes, we are already seeking, countries in Asia and Russia are already beating the collective west in any edge they had 10-20 years ago. While the collective west focus on destroying it self, countries like China and Russia are building it self up. The collective west is bend on pushing woke ideology, and other nonsense on their population. China and Russia(also other countries) are investing in the future generation, while keeping old traditions alive.

These are just some questions I have, I want to know what you guys think?
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:42 pm

Shock absorption of lots of migrants is destructive to any country. They cannot find jobs, ghetto-ize and cause strife. One can see
    this as a divide and rule ploy. Keep the peasants at each other's throats while the aristocracy gets away with murder. The western
    aristocracy does not care for white immigrants, it clearly has a bias for dark skinned migrants. This is not a vapid detail. I have seen
    quotes from western "liberal" (aka woke) intelligentsia that pine for the future when whites have been mixed with non-whites and thus
    obliterated. Very peculiar, this desire.

No, the above is not white supremacy. These woke maggots claim the moral high ground. But they are frauds. One does not have
    to be a supporter of the centuries of western colonialism and Cecil Rhodes to observe that mass migration is not a good thing. This
    woke dilution fixation is the same one that pretends there are no differences between the sexes. I doubt that the top level pushers
    of this rot are interested in diluting their own genes. We see this bloody hypocrisy in the choice of residence of BLM movers and shakers.
    When it comes to the pushers, they have standards that do not conform to the pap they spread.

flamming_python, lancelot and sundoesntrise like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:39 am

1.) Q: Will all these migrants make the collective weaker?

Not necessarily... it depends on how they are treated and integrated into society.

Lots of white guilt in the EU and justifiably so.

Don't think of these people as detritus... these are the people who want a better future for themselves and are prepared to learn a new language and a new culture to get it for themselves and their families.

Lots of white people are going to hate it, but Europe has spent a very long time.... 500 years plus whitening up the world, so mass migration coming back is no worse for Europe than it was for the rest of the world.

White people have to pull that stick out of their arses and realise skin colour is an indication of where someones ancestors grew up... ie the climate and conditions.... but that is all. Skin colour does not limit or effect intellect or ability... and skin colour can change.

A real warning would be scotland and new zealand... both small localised populations that were not hugely diversified and started producing gingers...

What I think: They will make the collective west weaker. We can see this, these migrants are a drain on the economies of the collective west, they are just looking for free everything. And they are a menace wherever they go, there is rape, there is crime and they destroy the social fabric of the country that they go to.

But will that make the west weaker? Even assuming what you say is true and more rape and criminal activity and expecting to get a free ride... well western culture says these days that any alcohol in a girl or womans blood means she is not giving informed consent to sexual activity so any sex they engage it could be considered rape even if it was consensual at the time... if she has regrets days later then her sexual partner could be in trouble... I think that makes the west weaker than any migrant influx. Then there is gender diversity and the idea that you can choose your gender and change gender depending on your mood... with laws being introduced to give jail terms for people who don't respect the choice of others... I actually think some new blood is really what they need.

I know what the western countries did to them but I am thinking from the perspective of the western countries right now.

Western countries are doing to them right now... sanctions and bombing and funding and supporting terrorists to destroy their countries so the west can get cheap oil or build pipelines through countries that hate the west and would not allow pipelines as long as they have a functioning government controlling all of their own territory.

The way the west condemns the Chinese treatment of people and then it does this... why would you even want the west to get stronger?

What would they do with that extra strength? Invade China or Russia?

2.) Q: Will these migrants be used later by the globalist's and the western elite later on to have more control?

Super cheap labour has never had any power or control in any society unless they rise up and take over in a revolution and I don't think the western elite want to broke what has delivered them all that wealth and a relatively stable society in which they can enjoy their wealth.

A revolution in the US or EU might destroy the value of the Euro or US dollar and make them all paupers over night... I doubt there is enough gold in the US for Bezos to cash out let alone everyone else.

What I think: I think this is the outcome they are going for, first create a problem and than offer a solution.

Or it is what it is... a byproduct of their eternal wars that keep the money flowing from tax payers pockets into theirs.... they tolerate it because it is a distraction... the people coming across the Med are a problem because by destroying Libya they only have themselves to blame, but they still blame human traffickers for the issue, but in Poland they can blame Belarus and Russia so that is even better so they will block the migrants and make a big show of it... do we need a wall... no question of walls or sending them home for Italy and Greece and France... they issue orders like they have to remain in the first EU country they arrive in because that suits Germany and the Dutch and the UK and the top half of Europe.

3.) Q: What will the globalist's and the western elite, do when they have let in to many migrants?

They might accelerate or step back from the ongoing destruction of the countries these people are coming from and start just flying them home.

Pretty funny that the EU complained bitterly at the US leaving all those useful and helpful Afghans in Afghanistan to face the wrath of the Taliban... all those poor people... we have to stay in Afghanistan with military force to protect them even though the billions being spent really didn't help them at all... they were treading water till the west left and they were dropped into the shit that is their country despite 20 years and trillions of dollars.

But now with Afghans trying to get to the EU from Belarus and walls and fences go up and soldiers arrive to stop them... because obviously they don't care about Afghan people... there is likely lithium and all sorts of valuable minerals and precious materials in those mountains with all that tectonic activity and no high tech mining companies stripping it for the last 500 years like in most mountain ranges in the west.

That is what the 1% are interested in... if they cared about afghans then why support warlords who are paedophiles... who are openly paedophiles... why are they only worried about Afghan women now?

It is the radical hard line nutter that they have been supporting all these years since the Soviets went there in dec 1979... if they had just left them to it the women would be fine because communism is vastly more femenest than democracy ever was... but no... they couldn't allow that to continue then even though it is so important now.

4.) Q: Will the collective west lose any technological, economic or any other edge they might have?

What I think: Yes, we are already seeking, countries in Asia and Russia are already beating the collective west in any edge they had 10-20 years ago. While the collective west focus on destroying it self, countries like China and Russia are building it self up. The collective west is bend on pushing woke ideology, and other nonsense on their population. China and Russia(also other countries) are investing in the future generation, while keeping old traditions alive.

The problems of the west and education and morality and ethics have nothing to do with their recent migrant problems for which they have no one but themselves to blame because it was totally self inflicted. Adding new blood... a new low cost workforce is a good way of injecting new blood into the system, but the real problem is that the middle class is going and turning into the poverty class while the rich get even richer there is fewer and fewer people in that middle bracket who are living a comfortable life on one income... because the super rich prefer to pay minimum wage... and when they buy a new company they fire everyone and hire back a quarter of the staff who then have to do the work of the three other people they used to work with but have been let go. No pay increase and much more work... not assistance or help to increase productivity... just bodies that are going to burn out with the workload they are being subjected to... but when they go one of the three that were fired previously would like to be back in work...
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:39 pm

A battle for escalation dominance.

Will Putin be able to gag Gazprom's pimps when the EU starts to escalate to probe the response? Tune in to find out soon enough.

Brits/Americans will be working overtime on that EU sanction package... and boy do they have plenty of assets in the E.U. Too bad freedom gas is already earmarked for evil China.  Very Happy  "Premium markets" ladies and gentleman. Can't fight market forces.

Belarus/Luka gives Russia the perfect plausibly deniable excuse to cut off GAS to the whore known as Poland after taking it in the ass from them for so many years. "Luka did it, it wasn't us?" "It's the madman". I was told "strategic patience" master Putin was only waiting for NordStream 2 and TurkStream. Well, you got them. Now what?

Perfect timing to cut off Poland too - Winter is coming and prices are extra chilly. Also forces the bitchmade Germans to make a choice. Merkel quick on that phone like the snake that she is. Lame duck - Putin should know that. Push comes to shove, the German business lobby will prevail internally (just a hunch). Then again, the EU is their baby, a wholly anti-Russian project built on the bones of the defunct Soviet Union. Take one for the team? I guess it's only a matter of how fast they exacerbate the growing competitive disadvantage they have with Asia. Their choice.

Love the game the Turks are playing. Turkstream gets that extra marketing. Hungary with the eagle eye vision. "I ain't staying for this shitshow".

Turks right now:

How many can these planes take?

"Well sir with luggage....."

Don't worry about no fucking luggage.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 pm