Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+2
kvs
calripson
6 posters

Tear Down That Wall!

calripson

Tear Down That Wall! Empty Tear Down That Wall!

Post  calripson Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlW0Bk7YfTA&t=131s

I thought open borders were good? No illegal humans right? What's with the double standard EU? Only Soros immigrants count?

kvs and Cowboy's daughter like this post

kvs
    kvs

Tear Down That Wall! Empty Re: Tear Down That Wall!

Post  kvs Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:41 am

calripson wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlW0Bk7YfTA&t=131s

I thought open borders were good? No illegal humans right? What's with the double standard EU? Only Soros immigrants count?

I think hypocrisy is both the religion and ideology of the so-called west.

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:24 am

build a wall! more border guards! Lol, all I can do is laugh. At least Lithuania's own President isn't bringing them in by the millions!
    AMCXXL
    AMCXXL

Post  AMCXXL Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:17 pm

kvs wrote:

I think hypocrisy is both the religion and ideology of the so-called west.    

sorry to say, when "west" is used, it refers to anglo-saxon-protestant (WASP)

well, hypocrisy is its hallmark

but in Europe there are at least three civilizations, the mediterranean-catholic, the baltic-protestant and the eastern-ortodox, with differents points of view and different original sins

If the "west" speaks with hypocrisy, the east responds with cynicism

GarryB and Cowboy's daughter like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:33 pm

The description for the video says:

A growing number of African and Middle Eastern migrants have been illegally entering Lithuania from Belarus. The country says it is finding it hard to cope.

Which is hilarious... how many African and ME migrants are getting into Belarus and how the hell are they getting there?

The reality is that this wall is all anti Russian and anti Belarussian... there is no criticism of this wall or its purpose or its actual purpose.

The wall Hungary built to stop African and Middle Eastern migrants coming through Serbia however is a real problem and Brussels has told Hungary off and demands its removal despite it allowing EU citizens through.... it is not there to stop Serbs... it is there to stop illegal migrants from Africa and ME from getting into Hungary and Soros is not happy with that.

You can build all the walls you want when you cry the Russians are coming, but you can't stop economic migrants from the south trying to colour up europe... something that they really clearly need to be honest... Twisted Evil

How many countries around the world have had poor european migrants running from tyranny and over population over the last 500 years...

kvs likes this post

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:39 pm

Speaking of Lithuania - rewriting WW2 History, saying Russia committed genocide against Lithuania, harassing Lithuanian Jewish Partisans who fought with the Soviets...
    a good video telling what Lithuania is doing, and the persons fighting against it.
    It's amazing how few persons stand up against lies. I'm at the 37 minute mark

REWRITING HISTORY documentary
    41 viewsAug 3, 2021

Identity Films
    One hour documentary by award winning filmmaker Danny Ben-Moshe about "double genocide" and the rewriting of Holocaust history in Lithuania and beyond. Originally released in 2012 this version from 2016 has updates on double genocide in Poland and elsewhere. For more information on double genocide go to www.defendinghistory.com

kvs, miketheterrible and Mir like this post

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:06 am

Red Cross questions Lithuania on trying to block migrants
    Belarus claimed Wednesday that a “non-Slavic” person died from injuries at a border town but Lithuania dismissed the report as propaganda from a hostile regime.

“This is nonsense, a Brothers Grimm fairy tale,” Lithuania Interior Minister Agne Bilotaite told reporters.

Defense Minister Arvydas Anusauskas called the report “an obvious provocation. Lithuania is under hybrid attack and spreading such information is a classic example of this process.”

Later Wednesday, the Belarusian State Border Committee claimed that five Iraqi migrants who were forcibly expelled to Belarus from Lithuania had injuries, including dog bites, and had been hospitalized.

___

https://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/news/international-news/red-cross-questions-lithuania-on-trying-to-block-migrants/
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:09 pm

Very clever though... Lithuania builds a wall facing Belarus, which is of course fine because Belarus is Russia at the moment so you can commit no crime against them and be punished in the EU brotherhood... or should I say old boy network.

With the wall built what they can now do is have a little witch hunt for foreigners and illegal immigrants... no matter which border they crossed to get to Lithuania and then throw them over the border to Belarus claiming that is how they entered Lithuania and there by killing two birds with one stone... it now costs them nothing to look after that migrant so it saves them money, plus it adds to the economic burden of Belarus... those migrants weren't trying to get to Belarus... it is not part of the rich wealthy EU... and it shows the EU that Lithuania are good EU members fighting the good fight against the Russians and Belarussians...

They can lie all they like because western media will never bother to check, and anything the other side can be dismissed as fake news and propaganda from Putin himself trying to weaken Lithuania and the EU itself.

Just underlines decisions to divert trade to Russian ports was the right choice really.

kvs likes this post

par far

Post  par far Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:06 am

GarryB wrote:The description for the video says:

A growing number of African and Middle Eastern migrants have been illegally entering Lithuania from Belarus. The country says it is finding it hard to cope.

Which is hilarious... how many African and ME migrants are getting into Belarus and how the hell are they getting there?

The reality is that this wall is all anti Russian and anti Belarussian... there is no criticism of this wall or its purpose or its actual purpose.

The wall Hungary built to stop African and Middle Eastern migrants coming through Serbia however is a real problem and Brussels has told Hungary off and demands its removal despite it allowing EU citizens through.... it is not there to stop Serbs... it is there to stop illegal migrants from Africa and ME from getting into Hungary and Soros is not happy with that.

You can build all the walls you want when you cry the Russians are coming, but you can't stop economic migrants from the south trying to colour up europe... something that they really clearly need to be honest...  Twisted Evil

How many countries around the world have had poor european migrants running from tyranny and over population over the last 500 years...

I don't get what Soros gains by brining all these trash immigrants into Europe?
    par far

Post  par far Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:08 am

GarryB wrote:Very clever though... Lithuania builds a wall facing Belarus, which is of course fine because Belarus is Russia at the moment so you can commit no crime against them and be punished in the EU brotherhood... or should I say old boy network.

With the wall built what they can now do is have a little witch hunt for foreigners and illegal immigrants... no matter which border they crossed to get to Lithuania and then throw them over the border to Belarus claiming that is how they entered Lithuania and there by killing two birds with one stone... it now costs them nothing to look after that migrant so it saves them money, plus it adds to the economic burden of Belarus... those migrants weren't trying to get to Belarus... it is not part of the rich wealthy EU... and it shows the EU that Lithuania are good EU members fighting the good fight against the Russians and Belarussians...

They can lie all they like because western media will never bother to check, and anything the other side can be dismissed as fake news and propaganda from Putin himself trying to weaken Lithuania and the EU itself.

Just underlines decisions to divert trade to Russian ports was the right choice really.

In Belarus, I am guessing the immigrants will go back to where they came back or be sent back. If Belarus was smart they would ask for Russian help, imagine the nightmares in the West, if Russia has troops close to Lithuania and Poland.

I think these immigrants are being pushed from Ukraine, it will not be long before Belarus asks for Russian help and Russian troops will have Ukraine surrounded from the North, East and South.

I think these immigrants stop coming through Belarus, when they find out that they are going to get shit, if they come through Belarus or go to Belarus.

The west is slowly destroying itself and Russia should lend a helping hand.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:15 pm

I don't get what Soros gains by brining all these trash immigrants into Europe?

Cheap labour force, and smoke and mirrors to distract from the real problems... like 1% having way too much money and power and control and the rest of you having very little to none...

In Belarus, I am guessing the immigrants will go back to where they came back or be sent back. If Belarus was smart they would ask for Russian help, imagine the nightmares in the West, if Russia has troops close to Lithuania and Poland.

Is there any evidence they are even coming through Belarus?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:19 am