Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+68
Azi
AlfaT8
Regular
0nillie0
dionis
crod
franco
Belisarius
Airbornewolf
sepheronx
11E
Arkanghelsk
Werewolf
GunshipDemocracy
Firebird
OminousSpudd
mnztr
ucmvulcan
ATLASCUB
sundoesntrise
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Backman
calripson
littlerabbit
Tolstoy
andalusia
par far
ArgentinaGuard
bandit6
caveat emptor
Lennox
Atmosphere
bitcointrader70
lancelot
magnumcromagnon
ARYGER
Podlodka77
marcellogo
Odin of Ossetia
LMFS
JohninMK
nomadski
kvs
Singular_Transform
lyle6
x_54_u43
Arrow
Hole
jhelb
Sujoy
Rodion_Romanovic
miketheterrible
Tsavo Lion
Broski
George1
SeigSoloyvov
thegopnik
limb
Big_Gazza
TMA1
flamming_python
PapaDragon
Scorpius
ALAMO
GarryB
Isos
Mir
RTN
72 posters

Talking bollocks thread #4

Regular

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #4

Post  Regular Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:30 pm

Alamo, stop talking shit, not even single picture of destroyed HIMARS/MARS exist. There is no doubt losses, but nothing in pictures. I have noticed you talk just for the sake of talking

limb likes this post

Big_Gazza and kvs dislike this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:32 pm

Wait wait wait, die Wunderwaffe is to change the tide any moment ... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

kvs, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:33 pm

To Seig....

Double cubits don't help; you can't call someone a "clown" or what Isos used to call me, and find yourself offended when someone says the same thing back to you - that doesn't work. That's what cowards and pussies do, that's all..

About HIMARS..
    I have no problem with writing that it is as it is, but I repeat that HIMARS cannot hit an airport where Russian planes are located, nor a sea port, nor was it successful in destroying Russian air defense. ALAMO is a man whose work I respect - there is no dispute about that.
    Quite the opposite of your farting into space..
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:40 pm

Himars have struck quite a lot important targets, even behind the russian lines. Considering they have just a handfull of them, it is quite impressive. Even more impressive considering russians have artillery radars accross the front and should be able to locate them but they struggle.

They need to improved their hunting capabilities against very mobile systems.

It seems the only destroyed ones where destroyed when they were hidding and were spotted by satellites.
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:45 pm

This whole discussion is ridiculous.
    Ukrs are using the fuckin' SIX ROUND STARTING PLATFORM as some sort of strategic weapon.
    They put attention to it on the level Russkie are carrying Topol or Jars mobile strategic missiles.
    The are constantly relocating them from one place to another.
    A whole SOF teams are being spent to cover the operation, clear the area and make an early warning.
    Each time when new photos emerge where someone just says that is a HIMARS hit - a whole bloody self-breed incel party starts.
    NOOOO NOOO HIMARS THAT IS JUST THE OTHER THING NOOOO!!!!
    Why?
    That is quite easy - because that is a shitshow.
    A commercial made for the outer purchasers.
    The very same as Bayraktars. Heard of those last 3 months? Yup, me neither. The private company run out of cash, in the opposite of the Murican MIC that must ****' some Euro arses even more Laughing Laughing
    They used to have a THOUSAND or so same or more potent pieces, but there was not a single hype on that.
    AS90 licensed in Poland has a barrel torn to pieces after some 400 shots!! that is getting ridiculous.
    Pzh2k is just bleeding from each rubber seal and joint after 200 shoots.
    Ceasars are out of order, all of them. Plus it can't put a round in a circle due to program failures.
    M777 is being sent to Poland for master repair in a constant loop, as those can't work for more than a week of intense shelling.
    YET! the fantasy world arrives with the Murican Wunderwaffe.
    Invincible, never hit, never destroyed!
    As I said, it is way to ridiculous to discuss.

Werewolf, kvs, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:00 pm

Wait wait wait, die Wunderwaffe is to change the tide any moment ... Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 26 Icon_lol Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 26 Icon_lol Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 26 Icon_lol Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 26 Icon_lol
    Wait until the first Leo2 arrives... in 2025.  lol1 lol1 lol1

kvs, ALAMO, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:01 pm

A4s that Poland will have to give while to much broken for a repair Laughing
    With the fukin EMES that needs a cooling for 30 mins after each 10 mins of operating  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
    All 50 of them Laughing Laughing

But seriously ...
    Imagine that they REALLY are relocating a battalion-level MLRS artillery and sending a SOF operators teams along.
    Just drive them randomly, hiding in a buildings covered by special forces and satellite intel to avoid Russkie spot them.
    A fuckin equivalent of Uragan Shocked they had in ... dozens?
    A level under Smerch, that is brigade level of artillery the DID HAVE Laughing
    The cursed clown is just playing his role, and gets the royalties from the Murican MIC for staging commercials ...
    On the blood of poor Ukro souls.

kvs, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:14 pm

Comment by Black in the Empire:
    In spite of 9 rounds of damaging economic sanctions and $100 billion of our citizens money,
    NATO the EU and the US combined have not been able to defeat Russia. 
    The media and our Gov't can spin it how they like for us, but they are the ones looking weak.

GarryB, kvs, Broski, Belisarius, Podlodka77 and ucmvulcan like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:16 pm

Sad news for all football fans...

🇧🇷 Football king Pele, who suffered from cancer, has died at the age of 82.

The Brazilian was the only player in history to win three World Cups, and shared with Maradona the title of the best football player of the 20th century according to FIFA.

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 26 Photo_59
    https://t.me/intelslava/42890

GarryB and andalusia like this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:18 pm

^how is this relevant to the war?

VARGR198 and limb like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:24 pm

Walther von Oldenburg Today at 8:18 pm
    ^how is this relevant to the war?

And it is not, but if Intel Slava Z also announced the news, then it is certainly an important event - unfortunately not a good event.

Walther von Oldenburg likes this post

limb dislikes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:50 pm

The HIMARS was only a "game changer" since it enabled more Kiev regime attacks on civilian targets. Out on the battle field it
    was a big fat nothing. It's a f*cking MLRS system and not one of God's angels.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Hole and Broski like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:24 pm

While I agree its not some divine weapon system that will win Ukraine the war.

to sit there and claim it's nothing is just complete idiocy lol and shows how rotted fanboy minds are to the core they cannot admit a western weapon system is good.

The weapon system allowed for constant pin point attacks on the bridge to kherson, the Russians could not repair it because of himars DESPITE their attempts to locate and find the weapons eluded all of their attempts.

The Russian MOD stated that the bridge being out was one of the reasons they had to retreat from Kherson. It used Tungston ammo to kill dozens of Russians men n droves

HIMARS has always hit important targets guarded by AD and eluded attempts to destroy it. Now the Russians claim they destroyed some and who knows they might have very well done so, but pictures and proof, not someone's word.

and Ukraine has 10 AT MOST, imagine if they had the system in mass, Its a very good system and despite its extremely limited quantity in ukraine it has causes the russians a real pain in the ass

diabetus and limb like this post

Werewolf dislikes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:29 pm

To Pod

Imma say this and end this here.

I respond to what I am given your "buddy" made a false claim, then went with multiple personal attacks, just like you do.

Now some advice if you don't like insults, then don't dish them out. In otherwords if you say xxx to me, I'll respond in kind.

Btw calling you a fanboy ISN'T an insult its a factual statement you are a fanboy down to the definition. You can take it how you like, I really don't care kid and when I call you a child that's not an insult either, you do have the maturity of a ten YR who gets mad that someone told him no the way you have reacted to people who say stuff you do not like is proof of that.

As for the coward remark well, I cannot respond to that how I'd like without breaking forum rules. So I'll have to say nothing there.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:34 pm

@ Walt

It's not really, but this is what happens every time someone says something the resident fanboys do not like, they throw hissy fits and insults when their BS gets called out.

Until Garry reels them in and tells them to stop acting like 10yr's this forum will continue to be like this and be devoid of any real conversation.

Which is a real shame, I have met actually Russian soldiers and I was always able to have a constructive conversation with them, we shared out viewpoints and it remained polite and cordial despite the uniforms we wore.

Hell, quite a few times, they offered if I ever visited Russia I could stay with them, we remarked how it's sad how our two countries cannot seem to get along, which would be nice. Who knows maybe a day will come when I can visit them in Russia.

My experience with ACTUAL Russians, not the rabid fanboys here anyways and to be fair pro west fanboys are no different both are utterly sad.

limb likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:47 pm

Three in a row?
    Panic mode or something? Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Oh nooo ... just figured ... you are not literate enough to combine the quotes in one post?
    Laughing Laughing Laughing
    What a disgrace for a random American ....

Broski and Belisarius like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:50 pm

No, your Buffon, the posts were for different people... christ's sake how do you put your pants on in the morning, do you get help?.

Maybe before you throw out an insult think for a second before you sound like an idiot.

As for why I didn't put the quote coding, I just didn't bother. Nor does everyone who makes a post here in response to someone all the time. But hey keep showing how stupid you are, again I find it funny.
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:54 pm

Go and play SOF in the Battlefield or something Laughing  as that is all the life you have Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nobody hears you, pathetic IP entry Laughing Laughing

kvs likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:56 pm

Okay, Imma try to go by forum rules here (doubt it will work)

Garry going by the forum rules Alamo deserves a temp ban for constantly starting personal attacks and is starting to fill multiple pages with them, I only respond in kind.

Have a talk with the child or something.
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:59 pm

I know "pathetic" is a kind of upper English you can find out of reach, but still ...
    Just don't put your label on all the Americans I do know and like a lot ...
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:04 pm

Oh look another one, when I wasn't even talking to him but this will be my last post in regard to this.

As I said Garry, you can review the posts. I merely said there is no image or video proof of destroyed HIMARS, Alamo then reacted like a child saying there is tons (that was a lie) and proceeding to drop insults which don't bother me but at this point he is just clogging up the thread pointless insults because his BS got called out.

This is against forum rules, have a talk with him or temp ban idc.

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:05 pm

Cry to daddy. Worked in the Battlefield Laughing

kvs likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:20 pm

To Seig

By the way, there's no need for me to "defend" you from ALAMO because he'll tear you to pieces without me saying anything.
    Ever since I've been on this forum, I've seen nothing but GUESSES, DOUBTS, and incoherent criticisms in YOUR messages.
    If you weren't a retard, you wouldn't try to insult me ​​again with that "kid" and "fanboy" in your message.
    What to do, we in Serbia have a saying for people like you; "it is difficult for a fool to put a cap on his head".

You see, Russia is fighting hyenas and vultures in this conflict.
    I don't see any sign of Russia's weakness, I see it on the other side.
    Russia will have inevitable losses that Russia CAN compensate and REPLACE with future - better platforms.
    Unlike you, I am aware that the world that existed until February of this year no longer exists.
    Well, I wrote to that Frenchman that he will drive Chinese cars for a maximum of 10 years - so it will be.
    Some Westerners on the forum have it in their heads that the rule of the West is eternal - nothing is eternal, not even the Sun.

I have written a couple of times and I will repeat that I think that in a couple of years China will be the absolute number 1 both technologically and quantitatively.
    The world in the near future belongs to China.

Last edited by Podlodka77 on Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

ALAMO likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:21 pm

Barbados is a new one for me.
    The Netherlands - I did hear.
    They have been running up the ladder of "how **** they are" for the last 20 years.
    And didn't figure that they are trying to "laugh" the biggest economies in the world, step by step Laughing
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:30 pm

All of your posts literally has nothing to do with what I said and much of what I said is true, you frankly just don't like or are to far inside your own mindset to see.

Russia has displayed weakness and that's fine, it shows problems. It shows what needs to be fixed, and how to adjust. But people such as yourself turn a blind eye to the problems and you let them grow and grow, its this mindset that got russia where it was in the 90's. The fact is people who cannot see the problem and ignore it only poison what they claimed to love.

I have also never said Russia will lose, I just said they made stupid careless mistakes that could have been avoided even Putin at this point said that. Now is Putin wrong? No he isn't I actually respect he saw the truth had he came out and said it, that's good it shows he wants the best for his country, and a true leader when he sees a problem will address the problem. Fixing a problem makes your country stronger, I said before the type of blind patriotism is a cancer regardless of who it's directed towards.

And you know buddy, I never ever made a single claim russia cannot replace it losses in Ukraine, but you do this because you try to make yourself right by throwing in claims or remarks I never even once spoke of. This is grade school level deflection tactics.

Now, this war isn't over, and while Russia won't lose, if it lets NATO take in any part of Ukraine it hasn't solved the problem only delayed it.

The world is ever-changing that is true and I have said over and over no Empire lasts forever that is simply the nature of time but we are a very long ways from seeing the downfall of the US and you think it will happen over Ukraine that just delusional.

How this war ends will dictate future events for sure and as I say. Russia better take all of Ukraine now while it can.

But for once I can agree with you, the problem is China not Russia, But the cold war era folks cannot seem to understand that. China will also be a problem for russia in the future also, this entire anti-russian posture is utterly pointless and unneeded, cooperation between us is better then this constant silly back and forth crap. But I imagine that will not change, because those in charge simply cannot see the truth.

limb likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:57 am