Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+75
xeno
diabetus
Eugenio Argentina
Mir
Podlodka77
The-thing-next-door
Begome
Walther von Oldenburg
Erk
zorobabel
Azi
AlfaT8
Regular
0nillie0
dionis
crod
franco
Belisarius
Airbornewolf
sepheronx
11E
Arkanghelsk
Werewolf
GunshipDemocracy
Firebird
OminousSpudd
mnztr
ucmvulcan
ATLASCUB
sundoesntrise
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Backman
calripson
littlerabbit
Tolstoy
andalusia
par far
ArgentinaGuard
bandit6
caveat emptor
Lennox
Atmosphere
bitcointrader70
lancelot
magnumcromagnon
ARYGER
marcellogo
Odin of Ossetia
LMFS
JohninMK
nomadski
kvs
Singular_Transform
lyle6
x_54_u43
Arrow
Hole
jhelb
Sujoy
Rodion_Romanovic
miketheterrible
Tsavo Lion
Broski
George1
SeigSoloyvov
thegopnik
limb
Big_Gazza
TMA1
flamming_python
PapaDragon
Scorpius
ALAMO
Isos
RTN
79 posters

Talking bollocks thread #4

Backman
    Backman

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #4

Post  Backman Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:15 am

ALASCUB is a dopey shitposter who makes a good case for age limits on forums.

Anyway anyone who's been paying a modicum of attention or read anything about Sweden , Finland and NATO in the last 5 years knows they were joining NATO regardless of whether Russia attacked or not.

Werewolf, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, Broski and Belisarius like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:16 am

Someone needs to visit a Moscow club if you really think that "lifestyle choice" isn't rampant in Russia either. You'll meet plenty of "conservative" loving homosexuals, bisexuals and the like  lol1 . Pedophilia central too. Don't overdose on the agitprop koolaid. It's however true that in Western liberal countries it's currently, to say the least, unchained if you will, and part of an ideological drive.

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:20 am; edited 4 times in total

flamming_python likes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:16 am

PapaDragon wrote:

So, when does this finally kick in?   confused

It's been four days now and text walls just keep coming...

All these Bismarcks and Napoleons spend their brain power on deep analysis, as you can see. They don't have time to think about trimming posts. 🤣🤣🤣
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:18 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:So Atlascub I do agree NATO enlargement is a threat

Why do you give a respectful answer to someone who's shitposting?

Symbolically it isn't good for Russia that they are joining. This is why Russia just has to take most of Ukraine and regime change the rest. But I doubt Putin will do that.

Airbornewolf and Broski like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:22 am

Backy don't blow a brain cell over it. I forgive you for your insult filled pms. Be strong willed. lol1

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 19 Backy-boy

https://www.amazon.com/Large-leather-strap-straight-Jacket/dp/B004ZGBGNK

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:29 am; edited 2 times in total
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:23 am

This was linked a long way back in the thread so I will refresh on the subject of how much to take.

Halichyna is the locus of Ukrainian dysfunction and Russia hate. Russia has no need to take this real estate. But it does have a good
    reason to take it over for a period of time. The people there need to get a taste of reality and their historical behaviour is such that
    they will yield to military force. The USSR was coddling them and they decided that Russians are saps and losers who can be led around
    by the nose. A clear demonstration of the failure of the Ukraine project will break them.

People expecting insurgencies are out of touch. It is not the 1940s and people under 40 are not prepared to die for a cause. If Poland
    takes over Halichyna, then that is the ideal situation for Russia. Any remnant with Kiev as its capital must be kept out of the NATzO camp.
    It would be a serious mistake to have another Maidan regime engage in Orwellian level of brainwashing to convert the population into
    "suicide bombers" against Russia. Any regime Russia imposes would be a massive upgrade over what resides (resided) in Kiev even it it
    is not "democratic". But I do not think that a hard dictatorship is needed to keep rump Ukraine out of NATzO's clutches.

Werewolf and Broski like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:36 am

ATLASCUB wrote:Someone needs to visit a Moscow club if you really think that "lifestyle choice" isn't rampant in Russia either. You'll meet plenty of "conservative" loving homosexuals, bisexuals and the like  lol1 . Pedophilia central too. Don't overdose on the agitprop koolaid. It's however true that in Western liberal countries it's currently, to say the least, unchained if you will, and part of an ideological drive.

Degeneracy exists in every country as the human organism is complex and the population is statistically prone to spawn malformities, both physical and psychological. The difference is that in a normal society, the freaks who want to eat their own excrement are recognized as being inherently abhorrent, and not as a worthy minority that deserves official sponsorship and encouragement. Russian faggots and gender freaks are expected to keep their sordid activities to themselves and out of the public eye, and that is totally appropriate and much preferable to the current Western regime practices of trying to force the vast majority to kneel at the alter of perversion and to willingly hand their children over to the Cult of Faggotry for indoctrination and grooming.

Werewolf and Broski like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:43 am

ArgentinaGuard wrote:

Every social division in your enemy's land is a benefit. Biden is collapsing in image.All the "sacred" institutions of American liberal democracy have been challenged.
    No one believes (right or left) in the president, the politicians, the Capitol, or the Supreme Court. I don't agree that it is Russia's fault  but a suicide for being close to Judaism and for the subversion it promotes. You drink your own poison by believing in something stupid like liberal democracy. All the degeneration of society is explained by liberalism since it atomizes. People in my country are tired of corruption and democracy. If they could, they would tear everything down like the Trump protesters wanted to do.
    The peoples need strong, upright, nationalist and conservative leaders. Delivered to the common good.
    That is why Russia does things well and the rest do not.

Last week's set of SC rulings will greatly roll back federalization (ie. Centralization) of US government, something that might or might not benefit its foreign enemies

The big question is how the libtards/Deep State are going to respond - as their totalitarian nature demands full submission+ constant 'imperialist' expansion. Based on prior behaviour they'll have a hard time swallowing results which opens a pandora box of possible opportunities. From here on it's all in the air and anyone claiming to be in the know should be discarded as a fraud.

It is however a rallying point for those who had lost faith in the Republic and its institutions (esp after Jan 6) and those are usually the ones making up the economic and military backbone of the country.
    The Right (Jewish term) just scored its biggest victory in 50 years after having been in the ropes for decades.

A revigorated yet domestically struggling USA is much more of a threat to China (I chose not to mention Russia for a reason) vs the current rotting corpse infected by (((mind viruses))). Because one has the ability to bounce back whereas the other is heading towards certain social collapse. That's also why the latter has also been speeding up the formers demise through info-warfare tools like TikTok

Personally I am just hoping fag marriage is next. It's gonna be a TSUNAMI of salty libtard tears.
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:44 am

sundoesntrise wrote:
    wrote:I know the Kremlin scribes and "independent" analysts will be cooking up some mighty bullshit for the dimwits to eat up, and eat it they will, guaranteed.

Just woke up and read the news on the go-to TG channels and first thing coming to mind  was 'let's check out rd.net!'.

Will be impact.

6 months ago shills like this were proclaiming how badly Putin F'd up , Ukraine was gone forever , in Nato blah blah blah

Fast forward to today , Russia has since taken 70% of Ukraines productive capacity into its possession. The US and UK naval bases are smoldering ruins , the Azov battalion leadership is sitting in cages , and Mariupol is part of Russia.

Yet these shills haven't changed their tune one bit. Shillers gonna shill.

sepheronx, GarryB, Werewolf, xeno, Big_Gazza, kvs, lancelot and like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:54 am

ATLASCUB wrote:Backy don't blow a brain cell over it. I forgive you for your insult filled pms. Be strong willed. lol1

With your level of bullshit Atlas, you have it coming.
    If Backman makes your life miserable trough PM's, i loud him for it.
    Somebody has to remind you that you are on our collective shitlist.

Just another whiner on the internet from America.
    you do remember i located your home town, amateur?.
    Going to whine to an Russian military's forum for attention.
    Pathetic.

Every time someone accuses this site of banning members based on opinions.
    I just point to you.

The ultimate example of RussiaDefence.net allowing free speech.
    Nobody gives a shit about your opinions.
    But here you are still.
    The ultimate definition of toilet paper of posts to wipe your ass with online.

sepheronx, franco, psg, Werewolf, kvs, Backman, Broski and like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:00 am

Another idiot that hasn't recovered after making a mess of himself with braveheart level, wikipedia sourced knowledge. You're still reeling, my god. I merely called you out for the idiot that you were and are. After all, you all pick fights voluntarily that you can't finish. Sorry but not sorry lol1

Stay in your lane with your Soviet Paraphilia. For your own good. Do check that edit counter... lol1
    sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:05 am

caveat emptor wrote:
    All these Bismarcks and Napoleons spend their brain power on deep analysis, as you can see. They don't have time to think about trimming posts. 🤣🤣🤣

Low T low energy attempt at being funny. You should just stick to trying to be a smart-ass. You arguably fail at that too, but at least it doesn't make others cringe as hard.

And wtf is wrong with this crusty software? It's as outdated and obsolete as the boomers using it - can't even upload a crying soyjak meme to poke fun of the simpletons.
    sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:09 am

Backman wrote:

6 months ago shills like this were proclaiming how badly Putin F'd up , Ukraine was gone forever , in Nato blah blah blah

Fast forward to today , Russia has since taken 70% of Ukraines productive capacity into its possession. The US and UK naval bases are smoldering ruins , the Azov battalion leadership is sitting in cages , and Mariupol is part of Russia.

Yet these shills haven't changed their tune one bit. Shillers gonna shill.

You are just making stuff up now Mikey.

Either post proof that anyone on this board has said so or STFU.

But hey if it makes you able to sleep at night after a event like today's than who am I to take a shit on your charade?

Also why is it that Backman has turned into such an insufferable simpleton right after miketheterrible got banned? And why doesn't the mod team clear up on the matter (ie. How many accounts did this troll have and which ones are they)
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:11 am

He really Mikey? "Economics knowledge" Mikey? lol1

That would explain quite a few things actually.... certainly ain't talking economics no more. lol1
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:53 am

sundoesntrise wrote:

But hey if it makes you able to sleep at night after a event like today's than who am I to take a shit on your charade?

Also why is it that Backman has turned into such an insufferable simpleton right after miketheterrible got banned? And why doesn't the mod team clear up on the matter (ie. How many accounts did this troll have and which ones are they)

What event happened today?

Are you speaking of NATO?

Why is this a big deal?

It's not the first alliance finland joins, Das Reich was the first

And it didn't change how it ended, losing karelia and petsamo to boot lmao

Werewolf, Broski and bitch_killer like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:17 am

sundoesntrise wrote:

And who are you exactly?  Someone not been on the forums for very long questioning somebody who is actually correct - there has been various posts of the past of people crying about how Russia lost Ukraine and how Putin screwed up.  You may be not on this forums for very long or how many accounts are you now in?

Think before typing.  And don't throw stones from a glass house.

You can move your personal issues somewhere else.  I may no longer be a mod, but I am on good terms with the mods and ask for more cleaning up to do.

Arkanghelsk wrote:

What event happened today?

Are you speaking of NATO?

Why is this a big deal?

It's not the first alliance finland joins, Das Reich was the first

And it didn't change how it ended, losing karelia and petsamo to boot lmao

Nothing of importance.
    ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:23 am

ATLASCUB wrote:Someone needs to visit a Moscow club if you really think that "lifestyle choice" isn't rampant in Russia either. You'll meet plenty of "conservative" loving homosexuals, bisexuals and the like  lol1 . Pedophilia central too. Don't overdose on the agitprop koolaid. It's however true that in Western liberal countries it's currently, to say the least, unchained if you will, and part of an ideological drive.

In Russia, homosexuality in no way has the acceptance or reach of the West. That you tell me that you hang out with your friends in a bar in Moscow, I don't care. It doesn't invalidate my argument.
    There are degenerates everywhere but that doesn't have an echo or scope for the rest. And even homosexuality in Russia has declined if you compare it to the 1990s or early 2000s. Conservatism unites Russian society. Russia is a conservative country and that is widely accepted.

Big_Gazza likes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:38 am

ArgentinaGuard wrote:

In Russia, homosexuality in no way has the acceptance or reach of the West. That you tell me that you hang out with your friends in a bar in Moscow, I don't care. It doesn't invalidate my argument.
    There are degenerates everywhere but that doesn't have an echo or scope for the rest. And even homosexuality in Russia has declined if you compare it to the 1990s or early 2000s. Conservatism unites Russian society. Russia is a conservative country and that is widely accepted.

As an FYI, the more you and others engage with this individual (known for lying and general nonsense), just gives him/her/it more incentive to clutter up the board with more garbage.

As they say, ignore them and move on. Eventually they will leave.

Airbornewolf and Broski like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:48 am

Lying about? lol1 This whole forum got practically everything wrong about this conflict, its geopolitics, its nature and confrontation for 8 years straight and all those posters are still talking big game and bs like nothing happened. As if they never uttered their stupidity with pride but try to somehow bitch about how the very few that did get it right somehow are trolls, idiots, shitposters and the like? What kind of Orwellian bs are all you clowns smoking? Black is white? Fvck out here. At least some have changed their tune and "evolved" their opinions as this special operation and the horror unleashed has shown the idiocy of their previous thinking but that doesn't absolve any of the prior bs.

The only thing certain is that fanboys on this forum do not like anyone to disrupt their circle jerks... even eating their own every now and then who stray away a bit from the pack. Call it self preservation instincts. When the pack doesn't like what they hear the self anointed "enforcer" accounts throw a bunch of insults at the targets... first to probe the limits of the target in question in hopes of scaring him off, throwing him off balance etc. When the ad-homimen, false characterization of arguments and wrong labels fail cause the target is thick skinned... the fall back is "ignore", except none can hold that line because as the emotionally vested dimwits that they're, under constant cognitive dissonance, their tiny brains can't handle non-tribal opinions, views or anything that strays too far from the group think - in this case, positive Russia/Kremlin narratives. That is to say, you all get plenty mad and decide to let it out.

Millions of humans display that behavior everywhere... it's borderless beyond creed or skin color so I don't blame those that show and act on those symptoms here but I'm not inclined to treat you with patience or like a kid either. Idiots are idiots. Suck it up. As for the mods threat.... I mean how fucking pathetic do you have to be. Bend over a bit more will ya...

No matter how many times we go over this soap opera... the constant will remain.
    lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:44 am

sundoesntrise wrote:Sanna Marin + parade hopped her way to the NATO HQ with a big smile on her face+ flowers in her hair and not a worry in the world. The Russian Bear only exists in the minds of people that dwell in obscure near obsolete fringe tier corners of the www like here.
    ATLASCUB wrote:The three countries signed a memorandum of understanding at the meeting, organized with the support of NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg.
    Here to collect on those who were betting on the Sultan as a last (savior) resort... there were some here. You can't fix stupid... ever.
    The former cashier at a bakery store happily runs into the arms of NATO. Whoopee do. It will be fun watching the Finnish economy crater into an abyss, in other words be Finished, and seeing her getting kicked out like what is happening to the US puppet government in Bulgaria. Once Russia can spare the attention, who knows, maybe Finland can get back to the Russian Empire like it used to be at one point and cease its short stint at independence. Both it and the Baltics'.

And sorry, but no one here expected Finland or Sweden not to join NATO. And their contribution to NATO defense will end up being a net negative as you will soon see. At the same time, to expedite things, the Finns and Swedes signed an agreement with Turkey where they caved in to ALL Turkish demands. If they break those promises, then the Sultan will have the perfect excuse to ditch NATO. Not that I expect it to happen, but who knows.

sepheronx, GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 19 Empty OT for the talking bollocks thread

Post  thegopnik Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:50 am

ATLASCUB wrote:Suggestion to start all out war? I know you're grade A bullshitter but cmon lol1

At least you admit weakness and fear in every suggestion you type to damage control.  No amount of tough guy faking can disguise the truth. You fear NATO.

Anyway I think I've entertained enough idiocy for the day, specially from  clown  clown . Looking forward to the spin of Finland/Swedish ascention and Russia's "asymmetric" response. lol1 lol1 I know the Kremlin scribes and "independent" analysts will be cooking up some mighty bullshit for the dimwits to eat up, and eat it they will, guaranteed.

doesnt finland and sweden have to admit being turkey's bitch before getting into NATO?

GarryB likes this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:36 am

ATLASCUB wrote:Lying about? lol1 This whole forum got practically everything wrong about this conflict, its geopolitics, its nature and confrontation for 8 years straight and all those posters are still talking big game and bs like nothing happened. As if they never uttered their stupidity with pride but try to somehow bitch about how the very few that did get it right somehow are trolls, idiots, shitposters and the like? What kind of Orwellian bs are all you clowns smoking? Black is white? Fvck out here. At least some have changed their tune and "evolved" their opinions as this special operation and the horror unleashed has shown the idiocy of their previous thinking but that doesn't absolve any of the prior bs.

The only thing certain is that fanboys on this forum do not like anyone to disrupt their circle jerks... even eating their own every now and then who stray away a bit from the pack. Call it self preservation instincts. When the pack doesn't like what they hear the self anointed "enforcer" accounts throw a bunch of insults at the targets... first to probe the limits of the target in question in hopes of scaring him off, throwing him off balance etc. When the ad-homimen, false characterization of arguments and wrong labels fail cause the target is thick skinned... the fall back is "ignore", except none can hold that line because as the emotionally vested dimwits that they're, under constant cognitive dissonance, their tiny brains can't handle non-tribal opinions, views or anything that strays too far from the group think - in this case, positive Russia/Kremlin narratives. That is to say, you all get plenty mad and decide to let it out.

Millions of humans display that behavior everywhere... it's borderless beyond creed or skin color so I don't blame those that show and act on those symptoms here but I'm not inclined to treat you with patience or like a kid either. Idiots are idiots. Suck it up. As for the mods threat.... I mean how fucking pathetic do you have to be. Bend over a bit more will ya...

No matter how many times we go over this soap opera... the constant will remain.

And what exactly is entire forum wrong about?

What is your prognoses or result of the situation? Ukrops win? We can't make a single event that would point to that direction and everyone here knew it.
    Does NATO get stronger? 2 Chihuahuas that are smaller combined than Germany which is a little rat country by military strength itself.
    Hardly believable to have any other outcome than most have predicted.

I don't care what every single move on the ground is, the big picture is what counts and it has only tri colors.

Russia will seize everything and referendums will take place one after another. Those parts that are reluctant will get a few years of Denazification the other parts will join sooner than later the Russian Federation followed by Belarus as a whole and the traditional Russian lands and Russian people will be restored, while the de-kokainization of the population will take years on.

The issue with you is that you like to hear yourself talk. Lot of words but no specifics as of what is wrong with this "fanboys club's" predictions of the situation.

What were all people "fanboys" wrong about?
    What and where have you been right?

Ohh Highelf of the free West, bring light upon Mordor and enlighten us Orcs about the green hills and countries of milk and honey!!!

GarryB, Airbornewolf, gc3762 and Mir like this post

RTN
    RTN

Post  RTN Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:02 pm

GarryB wrote:West strong fanboys used the term vapourware regarding the Su-75 so what should we call these napkin scribbles?   Twisted Evil
    Cheats, thugs, scumbags, pricks. And if you are using this forum for reference then the synonyms include sepheronx, miketheterrible, Sprut-B, par far, kvs, Belisarius. Just a few among the many profiles that this street shitter from India has created while pretending to be an ethnic Russian in most profiles.
    Belisarius

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 19 Empty temp talking bollocks thread

Post  Belisarius Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:05 pm

Cheats, thugs, scumbags, pricks. And if you are using this forum for reference then the synonyms include Vann 7, ATLASCLUB, Limb, RTN, Mindless_drone ,mr_hd . Just a few among the many profiles that this troll from west has created while pretending to be an smart person, or expert, in most profiles.

Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

limb dislikes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:25 pm

Another major plus of the blended wing design was the aerodynamic lift it created, which were "discovered" with the design work on the Su-27.

GarryB, Gomig-21 and TMA1 like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:37 am