Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Russian/CIS region women? Your experiences and opinions, both at home and ex patriot ones?

GarryB
    GarryB

Russian/CIS region  women? Your experiences and opinions, both at home and ex patriot ones? - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian/CIS region women? Your experiences and opinions, both at home and ex patriot ones?

Post  GarryB Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:21 am

This is the general chat section and it is on topic with what the thread is about.

These are good Muslim girls so only 4 per "big daddy"!

I only want 2 good Muslim Albanian wives... the other four don't even need to be Muslim let alone good... Twisted Evil

They are going to be complaining for their first 8-10 years because we are not going to be consummating the marriages till they are at least 18, but we can get pets for them to look after while they wait.

OK, ok, I got the emails. Her she is, true Russian lady. Notice the smile as the '34 is aimed directly at yours truly. Figures.

Would have preferred a maxim... or ideally an SG-43 though I appreciate that they would probably be rather rare...

Pointed at you you say.... yes the finger seems to be on the trigger... Laughing

Firebird and auslander like this post

auslander
    auslander

Russian/CIS region  women? Your experiences and opinions, both at home and ex patriot ones? - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian/CIS region women? Your experiences and opinions, both at home and ex patriot ones?

Post  auslander Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:35 am

GarryB wrote:OK, ok, I got the emails. Her she is, true Russian lady. Notice the smile as the '34 is aimed directly at yours truly. Figures.

Would have preferred a maxim... or ideally an SG-43 though I appreciate that they would probably be rather rare...

Pointed at you you say.... yes the finger seems to be on the trigger...  Laughing [/quote]

The devil is in the details. Photo was taken on Sapun Ridge, that's a little plot of land overlooking The Valley of the Shadow of Death, and the hardest nut for the attacking Sov forces to take in the recapture of Sevastopol in '44. So. Pretty Russian lady. Captured BMW sidecar. Captured MG34 turned against it's former owners by an ornery little dickens who does not take prisoners (eyes on concerning the 'no prisoners' back in '14). Moral? Annoy Russian ladies at your own risk.

GarryB and Firebird like this post

Current date/time is Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:50 pm