Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+31
Firebird
Rodion_Romanovic
lancelot
Atmosphere
Mir
Finty
Cowboy's daughter
Vann7
medo
mnztr
ALAMO
Maximmmm
Hole
Kiko
PapaDragon
franco
bitcointrader70
par far
auslander
higurashihougi
miketheterrible
thegopnik
flamming_python
andalusia
nomadski
AlfaT8
GarryB
lyle6
elconquistador
LMFS
kvs
35 posters

    Decline of the western society #2

    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

    Posts : 2447
    Points : 2538
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  higurashihougi Tue May 04, 2021 4:56 pm

    The "solutions" of the US politicians about the issues of minorities, LGBT, races, etc are half-assed and have no honesty in it.

    These "solutions" from my point of view are merely populist and only to show-off ("hey you, we do try things", like that) and do not solve the core of the problem. Such half-assed policies only increase the discrimination against the minorities and create more excuse for the racists and fascists to vilify the minorities.

    Or may be to reinforce the discrimination is what they really want to do.
    LMFS
    LMFS

    Posts : 3921
    Points : 3923
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  LMFS Tue May 04, 2021 5:33 pm

    They are pure subversive acts to weaken the type of societies that can resist the power of transnational elites. They look for any fracture in the society and exploit it, simple as that, and they look with the greatest contempt to any more or less "traditional" or "national" countries they cannot fool into submission. This is quite old actually. As to the minorities, in any society there are always certain conventions and people that comply more or less to all or a number of them. It is a cynical, purely political decision to single out some of them and raise them to the level of national problems. As said, the ideology component is a half arsed excuse to cover the selfish, extremely destructive agendas of gentlemen that are not in the least qualified to take decisions in the name of people, because most of them don't really understand what being a fully developed human is about.

    elconquistador likes this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10908
    Points : 11053
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  kvs Tue May 04, 2021 8:37 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    Black engineers only exist in Hell-ywood, maybe they can count in the janitors though

    That is not true, there are plenty of gifted and talented non white engineers... just like there are plenty of gifted non white sports people in the US... but it is pretty clear which direction parents push their children in.

    I don't fear non white people getting jobs because of their skin colour simply because there should be enough that are competent enough to at least get the job done.... what I am worried about is Jasper turning up as the only token brain surgeon in the hospital who can't tell what genitals are located near his crotch area, but he gets the job for diversity reasons... surprisingly most healthcare professionals will know their gender, so there won be any competition...

    The Boeing declaration about specifically 20% blacks is totally nonsensical. Blacks account for 13% of the US population and less than 13% if its engineer pool.
    By definition it is impossible for woke corporations to achieve 20% staffing levels from this pool. And it is not a homogeneous clump, Boeing has to hire
    aircraft engineers and not just "engineers" which would allow it to over-represent.

    These sorts of corporate woke propaganda spasms are in no way of any benefit to the minority they claim to want to promote. Hire people based on merit,
    not skin colour.
    LMFS
    LMFS

    Posts : 3921
    Points : 3923
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  LMFS Tue May 04, 2021 11:29 pm

    elconquistador wrote:It's not Rachel, it's Richard.

    That was mean, you probably need some inclusive training pwnd

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 A_Clockwork_Orange_Title
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 31040
    Points : 31568
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  GarryB Wed May 05, 2021 6:35 am

    As long as they are consistent across the board, so minorities get priority in education and everything else then it wont be long before they fill the positions... who doesn't want a good education and a good job...

    The only problem is that a lot of the more skilled and intelligent people who miss out because their skin is too white may look in other places for employment which is not going to benefit western companies as much as they seem to think diversity will.

    kvs likes this post

    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

    Posts : 2447
    Points : 2538
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  higurashihougi Wed May 05, 2021 2:03 pm

    Unequality in wealth, opportunity, and etc etc between races is the real issue in the US. But instead of of digging out what is the socio-economical reason behind, they issued an half-assed and bureaucratic statement which ironically depicted the oppressed as the privileged.

    As many have pointed out, such policy has an hidden agenda. Social movements originally aimed to help the marginalized people at the end become a tool for the "elite" to gain their political profit and kick a** each others.

    =====

    For the US Minister of Health, I do propose that the country should invest more works and money to help her look a more feminine, if being a woman is her honest desire. Honestly I mean it. I do not have anything against transgender people, but I do have a criterion for feminine beauty.

    flamming_python likes this post

    auslander
    auslander

    Posts : 1423
    Points : 1503
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  auslander Wed May 05, 2021 3:19 pm

    Oh you poor British lads. Looks like the 'woke' crowd is coming for you. Enjoy your two vegan meals a day....or....REVOLUTION!

    https://sputniknews.com/world/202105041082796724-as-uk-sets-carbon-emissions-target-campaigners-urge-culture-shift-with-meat-considered-a-treat/

    LMFS likes this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10908
    Points : 11053
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  kvs Wed May 05, 2021 4:33 pm

    auslander wrote:Oh you poor British lads. Looks like the 'woke' crowd is coming for you. Enjoy your two vegan meals a day....or....REVOLUTION!

    https://sputniknews.com/world/202105041082796724-as-uk-sets-carbon-emissions-target-campaigners-urge-culture-shift-with-meat-considered-a-treat/


    The whole meat link to global warming is an enormous steaming pile of BS.

    CH4 emissions from cattle are insignificant compared to land fills and release of permafrost CH4 even if much of it gets converted to CO2 during the
    emission process. Stopping meat production will not and physically cannot save anything. Industrial, transport and biomass burning emissions of
    CO2 will continue at the 30+ billion tons per year level even all of the livestock on the planet was zapped out of existence.

    Then we have the cherry on top of this turd cake. Marginal land grazing by livestock actually sequesters carbon in the soil. Plants exhibit a balance
    between the root network and the green foliage. So when grass is cropped by livestock, part of its root network dies and turns into soil. It does not
    get converted into CO2 (and CH4), it contributes to soil formation. A farmer who properly rotates grazing fields is actually one of the prime agents on
    the planet to fight global warming.

    The road to Hell is truly paved with good intentions. And idiocy.

    LMFS and lancelot like this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10908
    Points : 11053
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  kvs Wed May 05, 2021 4:46 pm

    BTW, the diet profile substantially affects the behaviour of humans.   If one sits on a sugar and carb diet with no meat, then one is more
    passive.   There is a clear agenda here and it is not about saving the planet.   It is about managing the herd of sheeple.

    Eventually, the managers will start culling this herd for their needs.

    Time to wake up and smell the coffee.


    Last edited by kvs on Wed May 05, 2021 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    elconquistador

    Posts : 508
    Points : 514
    Join date : 2015-06-02

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  elconquistador Wed May 05, 2021 5:01 pm

    LMFS wrote:They are pure subversive acts to weaken the type of societies that can resist the power of transnational elites. They look for any fracture in the society and exploit it, simple as that, and they look with the greatest contempt to any more or less "traditional" or "national" countries they cannot fool into submission. This is quite old actually. As to the minorities, in any society there are always certain conventions and people that comply more or less to all or a number of them. It is a cynical, purely political decision to single out some of them and raise them to the level of national problems. As said, the ideology component is a half arsed excuse to cover the selfish, extremely destructive agendas of gentlemen that are not in the least qualified to take decisions in the name of people, because most of them don't really understand what being a fully developed human is about.

    Post Of The Week.

    And could be visualised best by the following pic and video

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Images27



    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 4987
    Points : 5067
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  flamming_python Wed May 05, 2021 10:44 pm

    elconquistador wrote:Pure comedy. The new woke CIA ad



    The gay powerrangers

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 E0ua-a10

    It's like the Twilight Zone and Orwell all mixed into one.

    Feel for the 'normal' Americans. I'm sure there are some left. They must be looking at this lunacy in silent horror and wondering what to do next.
    avatar
    elconquistador

    Posts : 508
    Points : 514
    Join date : 2015-06-02

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  elconquistador Thu May 06, 2021 1:26 am

    Amazing that stuff like this (and there are many similar videos) can just remain online on a platform like YouTube

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10908
    Points : 11053
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  kvs Thu May 06, 2021 10:31 pm

    https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1390331090842394625

    Things aren't normal and it is getting worse.

    avatar
    andalusia

    Posts : 356
    Points : 416
    Join date : 2013-10-01

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  andalusia Fri May 07, 2021 8:22 am

    Good article here about woke liberalism:

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/woke-racism-is-a-systemic-problem-in-america-opinion/ar-BB1gq866?ocid=msedgdhp
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2628
    Points : 2871
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  par far Fri May 07, 2021 9:02 pm

    When I go through this thread, I know for a fact(100%) that the US empire is slowly collapsing.

    kvs likes this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10908
    Points : 11053
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  kvs Mon May 10, 2021 3:10 pm



    A sober take on affirmative action.  

    Not discussed in the video, but a side effect of affirmative action is loading up colleges and universities with people
    who end up getting useless degrees even though the whole effort is to get a good job.

    Also, Sowell identifies SJW virtue signalling nonsense before it became common to see it for what it is. The do gooders
    love to virtue signal and could give a flying fcuk about the reality.

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10908
    Points : 11053
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  kvs Wed May 12, 2021 3:33 pm



    Not what it appears as. Note how the reporter says "his children's mother". So this is a case of a some bimbo
    offing father of her children even after she was no doubt responsible for triggering him. We never see any knife in the video
    and highly doubt he ever pulled one on her.

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10908
    Points : 11053
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  kvs Thu May 13, 2021 3:42 am



    The only academic refuge left is in STEM.   But STEM is under attack because females (*) can't handle it and need to have
    the bar lowered like the ludicrous army physical fitness tests which were turned into a joke to accommodate females.
    Equality foisted through inequality.   Orwellian magic.

    The point the narrator makes about rabid criticism is spot on. This is who the west brought down the USSR and is trying
    to bring down Russia. Through agit-prop feeding a herd of malcontent lemmings that froth at the mouth repeating rubbish
    about Russia's "fails" without having the slightest clue about the actual state of the country. That is why all these NATzO
    sycophants should bugger on off to NATzO and live it up.

    (*) The bulk of females which is what the deciders care about.   The PC dogma requires 50% and higher representation.
    avatar
    elconquistador

    Posts : 508
    Points : 514
    Join date : 2015-06-02

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  elconquistador Thu May 13, 2021 6:36 am

    BROOOOOS they got new videos!!

    WOKE US army recruitment video



    After last week's WOKE CIA video, which featured a chubby intersectional single-supermom-of-two Latina with anxiety problems and a rather deluded self image (and who was wearing feminist symbols on the job - which is forbidden) we now have a new video





    WOKE FBI is hiring. White people need not apply

    https://mobile.twitter.com/MythinformedMKE/status/1392624149487620102?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1392624909289938948%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=

    kvs and thegopnik like this post

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 31040
    Points : 31568
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  GarryB Thu May 13, 2021 11:40 am

    Not what it appears as. Note how the reporter says "his children's mother". So this is a case of a some bimbo
    offing father of her children even after she was no doubt responsible for triggering him. We never see any knife in the video
    and highly doubt he ever pulled one on her.

    I would want more information on that situation... I mean if he was on his way to an anger management class... in the garbled audio that the reporter talked over so we couldn't hear properly it sounded like he was saying something about "...my house...".

    I mean if he did have anger issues how hard would it be to wait until he was headed for his first anger managment class... set up a security camera outside your front door, and send him a text to say you are leaving him and keeping the kids and his house and to never come see her or the kids again.

    Sit in your bedroom and as soon as he entered the bedroom to confront you about it shoot him in the head and put a knife in his hand and then call the police and act all scared.

    Conversely he might be an asshole that attacked a woman and paid the ultimate price.


    WOKE FBI is hiring. White people need not apply

    White people have done enough damage... time for other groups to get their hands dirty to keep the west great... Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    bitcointrader70

    Posts : 55
    Points : 57
    Join date : 2021-04-15

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  bitcointrader70 Thu May 13, 2021 4:54 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    Not what it appears as. Note how the reporter says "his children's mother". So this is a case of a some bimbo
    offing father of her children even after she was no doubt responsible for triggering him. We never see any knife in the video
    and highly doubt he ever pulled one on her.

    I would want more information on that situation... I mean if he was on his way to an anger management class... in the garbled audio that the reporter talked over so we couldn't hear properly it sounded like he was saying something about "...my house...".

    I mean if he did have anger issues how hard would it be to wait until he was headed for his first anger managment class... set up a security camera outside your front door, and send him a text to say you are leaving him and keeping the kids and his house and to never come see her or the kids again.

    Sit in your bedroom and as soon as he entered the bedroom to confront you about it shoot him in the head and put a knife in his hand and then call the police and act all scared.

    Conversely he might be an asshole that attacked a woman and paid the ultimate price.


    WOKE FBI is hiring. White people need not apply

    White people have done enough damage... time for other groups to get their hands dirty to keep the west great...  Rolling Eyes

    For someone that claims every bad story written about Russia in western MSM is propaganda you sure like to believe a lot of western propaganda when it suits your purpose.

    You think blacks people are hunted down by police like rats in the streets of US. Nothing could be further from the truth. But you believe western libtard propaganda about their racial narratives.

    Americas sharp decline over the last 30 years has been a direct result of importing too many colored 3rd worlders and brainwashing the population toward ultra liberal ideals.

    elconquistador likes this post

    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

    Posts : 2447
    Points : 2538
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  higurashihougi Thu May 13, 2021 6:31 pm

    bitcointrader70 wrote:Americas sharp decline over the last 30 years has been a direct result of importing too many colored  3rd worlders and brainwashing the population toward ultra liberal ideals.

    Yet the white noble citizens do not want to do the dirty, heavy, dangerous jobs that the 3rd worlders are doing and for many reasons the white citizens not only in the US but also other "developed" countries prefer to hire illegal immigrants or outsourcing their manufacture line into the sweatshops in 3rd world countries, or hiring contracted "partners" to avoid using unionized workers.

    Racism and fascism has the economic reasons behind if you lower your ego enough to dig the issue deep enough. But in most of the cases, you don't.

    markgreven likes this post

    avatar
    elconquistador

    Posts : 508
    Points : 514
    Join date : 2015-06-02

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  elconquistador Thu May 13, 2021 7:45 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:Americas sharp decline over the last 30 years has been a direct result of importing too many colored  3rd worlders and brainwashing the population toward ultra liberal ideals.

    Yet the white noble citizens do not want to do the dirty, heavy, dangerous jobs that the 3rd worlders are doing and for many reasons the white citizens not only in the US but also other "developed" countries prefer to hire illegal immigrants or outsourcing their manufacture line into the sweatshops in 3rd world countries, or hiring contracted "partners" to avoid using unionized workers.

    Racism and fascism has the economic reasons behind if you lower your ego enough to dig the issue deep enough. But in most of the cases, you don't.

    I have seen you barge into several threads already now and every single time the common demoninator is not having a clue what you are talking about

    A second one is mindlessly parroting the libtard propaganda you are being spoon-fed whilst using nothing but meaningless buzzwords

    Why don't just keep it to Vietnam or whatever third world rodent infested shithole you are from?
    avatar
    elconquistador

    Posts : 508
    Points : 514
    Join date : 2015-06-02

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  elconquistador Thu May 13, 2021 8:02 pm

    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    GarryB wrote:
    Not what it appears as. Note how the reporter says "his children's mother". So this is a case of a some bimbo
    offing father of her children even after she was no doubt responsible for triggering him. We never see any knife in the video
    and highly doubt he ever pulled one on her.

    I would want more information on that situation... I mean if he was on his way to an anger management class... in the garbled audio that the reporter talked over so we couldn't hear properly it sounded like he was saying something about "...my house...".

    I mean if he did have anger issues how hard would it be to wait until he was headed for his first anger managment class... set up a security camera outside your front door, and send him a text to say you are leaving him and keeping the kids and his house and to never come see her or the kids again.

    Sit in your bedroom and as soon as he entered the bedroom to confront you about it shoot him in the head and put a knife in his hand and then call the police and act all scared.

    Conversely he might be an asshole that attacked a woman and paid the ultimate price.


    WOKE FBI is hiring. White people need not apply

    White people have done enough damage... time for other groups to get their hands dirty to keep the west great...  Rolling Eyes

    For someone that claims every bad story written about Russia in western MSM is propaganda you sure like to believe a lot of western propaganda when it suits your purpose.

    You think blacks people are hunted down by police like rats in the streets of US. Nothing could be further from the truth. But you believe western libtard propaganda about their racial narratives.

    Americas sharp decline over the last 30 years has been a direct result of importing too many colored  3rd worlders and brainwashing the population toward ultra liberal ideals.


    GarryB is a colonial product of the violent and systemic racism system that puts whites (no capital letter) above New Zealanders of Color - I mean Aotearoans of Color

    This generational burden of guilt that every Maori descended feels on a daily basis needs to be paid off by non stop gibs, a two-tier judicial system, the victimisation of an entire people and eventually their extermination

    Everybody who doesn't agree with me is a racist and needs to educate himself

    If GarryB is Maori himself replace White with Maori and Maori with Moriori


    This is a very easy game to play.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

    Posts : 2447
    Points : 2538
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  higurashihougi Thu May 13, 2021 8:27 pm

    elconquistador wrote:Why don't just keep it to Vietnam or whatever third world rodent infested shithole you are from?

    Being beaten by the ones you think as "rodent infested shithole" does not feel good, does it ?

    https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293924-d455010-Reviews-Huu_Tiep_Lake_and_the_Downed_B_52-Hanoi.html

    GarryB likes this post


    Sponsored content

    Decline of the western society #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:24 pm