Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+44
slasher
11E
mnztr
ALAMO
lancelot
higurashihougi
mavaff
ahmedfire
The_Observer
lyle6
franco
Backman
elconquistador
JohninMK
GarryB
PapaDragon
Kiko
LMFS
magnumcromagnon
Sujoy
jhelb
par far
Big_Gazza
The-thing-next-door
thegopnik
calripson
Werewolf
Regular
SeigSoloyvov
flamming_python
Walther von Oldenburg
Cyberspec
nomadski
Odin of Ossetia
AlfaT8
andalusia
kvs
Isos
Hole
PhSt
Viktor
Rodion_Romanovic
miketheterrible
Aristide
48 posters

Western propaganda

kvs
    kvs

Western propaganda - Page 22 Empty Re: Western propaganda

Post  kvs Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:47 am

Funny how NATzO denies the 64% ethnic Russian majority in Crimea a voice and pretends Khruschev's 1954 illegal transfer
    to Ukraine of this part of Russia is legit, bitches about the 2014 "annexation" while officially recognizing the 1991 annexation
    by Ukraine, while at the same time openly saber rattling about taking over Kaliningrad.    On what basis does NATzO claim
    a right to this land?   For sure it does not belong to Pooland and never did not even for brief periods of occupation.   And
    Germany even though it is part of NATzO has not officially claimed that it wants it back.   In which case it would have
    to change borders with France and Pooland as well.  

I guess this is how the deciders in NATzO think they will win Russian hearts and minds.   If they think that NATzO has a
    military chance, they need brain transplants ASAP.

LMFS likes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:14 am

"Quickly and Suddenly": The USA has developed a scenario of a NATO preemptive strike on the Kaliningrad region

WTF... are these chimps actually talking about attacking Russian territory and Scud-hunting tactics from DS + Polish puddles being the solution for the nuclear rain they would get in response... I run out of words to describe this level of retardation clown clown clown clown
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:39 am

LMFS wrote:
    "Quickly and Suddenly": The USA has developed a scenario of a NATO preemptive strike on the Kaliningrad region

WTF... are these chimps actually talking about attacking Russian territory and Scud-hunting tactics from DS + Polish puddles being the solution for the nuclear rain they would get in response... I run out of words to describe this level of retardation clown clown clown clown

Their nothing more than meat-shields to bare the main brunt of assault Rolling Eyes, but ssshhhhhh....don't tell the Polecats. Wink

AlfaT8, miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:28 am

For the operation to succeed, NATO units will need to destroy the four defenses of the Russian enclave. First of all, the Iskander-M launchers should be destroyed in order to prevent Russia from launching a "tactical nuclear war." To destroy them, it is proposed to use the experience of the destruction of the Iraqi Scuds.

Classy, but the Iraqi Scuds were not protected by a modern integrated air defence system... plus analysis suggests they didn't destroy a single scud launcher before it launched its missile, despite dozens of scud launches a day being recorded for months at a time...

They have to justify all the money being spent on them.

Of course the Russians can look at this plan and say.... OK... we need one Coalition vehicle that could be located anywhere in Kaliningrad and can be used to fire nuclear shells at HATO MLRS units in Poland.

Anything that opens fire on any target can be quickly destroyed using tactical nuclear weapons, but as soon as the attack starts the S-400s and other air defence systems can start destroying all HATO aircraft in the air.... civil aircraft would be fair game too, but not their first priority.

Interesting that the normally aircraft centric HATO who lead any invasion or attack in the last 100 years with air power have decided that that is not the best way to approach Russian defences in Kaliningrad.

An obvious admission of defeat isn't it?

Surely their F-35s and super Rafales would lead the charge destroying everything, to be followed by troops marching in to occupy the now empty enemy positions... mission accomplished....
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:59 am

LMFS wrote:

But they always say that Nato will never attack Russia "Do you think Nato will ever attack Russia common..."

Then they write up plans for preemptive strikes on Kaliningrad No

GarryB and LMFS like this post

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:53 am

Kaliningrad was offered to the Germans in 1990. They declined and the issue was not brought up after that

https://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-70569479.html

I am sure similar secret negotiations were held when sell out Yeltsin was in power. I found this article from the WaPo (1994) harping on the return of Kaliningrad to Germany. They even mentioned the plan to resettle the German-Russian migrants in this area

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1994/12/10/restore-koenigsberg-to-germany/23feba38-41b1-49d8-a26f-0b93ce0404b4/

Also, who are these 'experts' that advocate attacking the world second military and reason as if a striking a certain region wouldn't result in the Russian military striking NATO targets around the globe?

LMFS likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:09 am

So Yeltsin the comprador maggot not only let Ukraine annex Crimea, and in particular Sevastopol which Khruschev never
    transferred to Ukraine in 1954 and remained part of the Russian SSR, but was trying to give away Kaliningrad as well.

The black slaves who went to the New World and Europe were sold down the river by other blacks. Yeltsin was
    this sort of scum.

GarryB and AlfaT8 like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:13 pm

LMFS wrote:At least the idea is dawning on some of the defence policy guys, that they don't know shit and that they better keep quiet a bit. That is already a step in the right direction and the kind of mentality that is needed in the West...

But the lack of basic military understanding permeates high in to the political sphere. There seems to be major disconnect between politicians and generals:

GarryB, AlfaT8, LMFS and Hole like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:33 pm

Only politicians talk about barrel bombs.

A bomb is an explosive device design to kill and injure... whether it is a barrel filled with HE and nuts and bolts and other metallic debris or it is a custom designed precision weapon made in the most sophisticated and expensive factory in the US of A... they both kill and maim.

The fact that a so called barrel bomb is cheaper and most of the time just as effective makes me wonder why they talk about them like they are some sort of war crime.

Anti personnel land mines are much more insidious but the US is the primary country holding back the banning of such weapons... irony much?

magnumcromagnon and Rodion_Romanovic like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:47 pm

It's kinda funny article. It acts as though the Kaliningrad region conflict would be secluded from any other direction of attack.

In other words, Russia's main land would be striking Poland and others from within central Russia at attacking targets. So not only would Poolands soldiers be getting hit from the west, they would also be hit hard from the east (leadership and tactical facilities hit first), then the Russians would be moving units west while Kaliningrad would bunker down.

It wouldn't be a week operation if they attacked Kaliningrad. It would be a month and within that month, Russian leadership would have already started their advances towards making a land corridor for Kaliningrad.

I don't know if they thought that one to be honest. And I wouldn't be surprised either. I'm not military but I'm not an idiot either.

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:34 am

It is a provocation designed to trigger Russia to make some move that they will screech about.
    I think Russia has done enough to secure Kaliningrad. There is no point of localizing military assets
    there and turning into some sort of fort. Only idiot western deciders think that would be a
    policy that Russia would pursue since they are all anti-Russian racist turds who project mental
    inferiority onto Russians.

Russia will be able to counter any move by NATzO on Kaliningrad brutally fast and effectively.
    NATzO would have to start WWIII to have a chance of seizing this exclave. But Russia is
    not going to give these lunatics any pretexts.

franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:29 am

miketheterrible wrote:It's kinda funny article.  It acts as though the Kaliningrad region conflict would be secluded from any other direction of attack.

In other words, Russia's main land would be striking Poland and others from within central Russia at attacking targets. So not only would Poolands soldiers be getting hit from the west, they would also be hit hard from the east (leadership and tactical facilities hit first), then the Russians would be moving units west while Kaliningrad would bunker down.

It wouldn't be a week operation if they attacked Kaliningrad.  It would be a month and within that month, Russian leadership would have already started their advances towards making a land corridor for Kaliningrad.

I don't know if they thought that one to be honest. And I wouldn't be surprised either. I'm not military but I'm not an idiot either.

Stupid is, stupid does... waste of money on some think tank flunkies. Trouble is too many take it seriously.

miketheterrible likes this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:22 pm

kvs wrote:It is a provocation designed to trigger Russia to make some move that they will screech about.  
    I think Russia has done enough to secure Kaliningrad.   There is no point of localizing military assets
    there and turning into some sort of fort.   Only idiot western deciders think that would be a
    policy that Russia would pursue since they are all anti-Russian racist turds who project mental
    inferiority onto Russians.  

Russia will be able to counter any move by NATzO on Kaliningrad brutally fast and effectively.
    NATzO would have to start WWIII to have a chance of seizing this exclave.   But Russia is
    not going to give these lunatics any pretexts.

poland or any other country attacks Kaliningrad oblast, Russia could easily retaliate and hit objectives in their mainland, not just the launchers used for the attack.

Already for the situaution in Syria the Russians said that in case of attack against Russian forces there they would not only retaliate against the launchers, but also against the HQ from where the decision was taken.

In case of an attack against Russian land it would be much worse.

Furthermore there should be serious consequences for Poland if they do that (e.g. the extreme could be losing the whole of Gdansk Bay until Gdynia, maybe creating a puppet state centered in Danzig called eastern Prussia (without Kaliningrad of course) indirectly under Russian control).

Danzig/ Gdansk should have remained a free independent port anyway, and not annexed by Poland...

And if Lithuania participates to this madness they could lose their main access to the sea and the important city of klapeida (the German/Prussian Memel)

I know that NATO call always for the suwalski gap (a sort of land bridge between Bielorussia and Kaliningrad oblast centered in the polish town of Suwalski, near the Lithuanian border) but I am not sure if Russia is really interested in it.

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:59 pm

What's the angle here?

Any attack on Russian territory means all out war. The fact that it's an 'exclave' is totally irrelevant. There are no 'limited operations' when you take things this far.

Which means Mutually Assured Destruction
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:54 pm

Supposedly from a staff exercise of the Polish Army in regards to military action with Kaliningrad. thumbsup

https://wiadomosci.onet.pl/kraj/porazka-polskiej-armii-w-symulowanej-wojnie-cwiczenia-wykazaly-kleske-w-piec-dni/pmh647s?utm_source=t.co_viasg_wiadomosci&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=leo_automatic&srcc=ucs&utm_v=2

attack

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza and miketheterrible like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:36 pm

If they want to take out the S-400 systems they have to destroy all Pantsir/Buk/Tor/Tunguska/Strela-10 systems, too. Plus all fighter jets in Kaliningrad and the north-western regions of Russia (at least). Good luck with that.

While western aircraft would fall out of the sky as burning pieces of scrap metal the Iskanders and Kaliber cruise missiles fired from Baltic Fleet ships and subs would destroy the airbases and the rear of the "advancing" enemy forces. Smerch/Tornado-S systems would annihilate the enemy forces at the front line together with ATGM´s fired from helos and vehicles.

Then it would really get ugly for the western forces. Parts of the 1. Guards Tank Army would move trough Belarus into north-eastern Poland and into the three baltic piglets to free the poeple there from there oppressors. Wink

At this point it´s the western leaders who would have to decide if Warsaw and Vilnius are worth more then New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston... I bet that at this point the leaders of Amerikanistan will opt out. They will declare that it was all the Poles fault and that their regional military commanders had to help the poor little Pole against the evil Russkies. Sorry. See you later...

End of the "fast and furious" attack on Kaliningrad.

Good night and good luck the next time. Very Happy

AlfaT8, magnumcromagnon, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS and Kiko like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:16 am

I am sure any major and swift attack by HATO on Kaliningrad would be noticed by Moscow and the launch of a few weapons at the staging areas with payloads measured in kilotons would suffice to blunt such an attack and make it stop in its tracks.

Even just 152mm shells or 300mm rockets could deliver some surprises... but I would say rather than build up military forces in that region I would probably smash down some of those historical German architecture buildings and build some really solid bunkers for the local people to hunker down in while the surrounding countries are nuked back to the stone age.

kvs likes this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:56 pm

Normalising #AlQaeda.

Just returned from three days in Idlib, Syria with Abu Muhammad al Jolani, founder of al Qaeda affiliate Jabhat al Nusra. He spoke candidly about 9/11, AQ, Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, ISIS, America and more. Reporting for @frontlinepbs photo @ScottAnger #HTS #Idlib #ISIS #alqaeda
    Western propaganda - Page 22 EtOwYNtXEAQAQam?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://twitter.com/Martin28Smith/status/1356621851984863240

https://twitter.com/VanessaBeeley/status/1357216603289628672

To put it in better perspective.
    Western propaganda - Page 22 EtQVmY6XMAIJgr6?format=jpg&name=large

https://twitter.com/EndiZentarmi/status/1356733158876721152

Imagine sitting calmly and candidly with a guy who permitted countless rapes of women and children, chattel slavery, and public beheadings. clown clown clown clown clown clown

GarryB, kvs and LMFS like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:47 am

The enemy of my enemy is my friend leads to disgusting whoring around...
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:31 pm

Jimmy Dore mentions that the US news agencies are seeing massive drops in view even though many of them just talk about "navalny navalny navalny (repeat)"

Its funny how even in the US they are calling all the media out.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:41 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Normalising #AlQaeda.

Just returned from three days in Idlib, Syria with Abu Muhammad al Jolani, founder of al Qaeda affiliate Jabhat al Nusra. He spoke candidly about 9/11, AQ, Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, ISIS, America and more. Reporting for @frontlinepbs photo @ScottAnger #HTS #Idlib #ISIS #alqaeda
    Western propaganda - Page 22 EtOwYNtXEAQAQam?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://twitter.com/Martin28Smith/status/1356621851984863240

https://twitter.com/VanessaBeeley/status/1357216603289628672

To put it in better perspective.
    Western propaganda - Page 22 EtQVmY6XMAIJgr6?format=jpg&name=large

https://twitter.com/EndiZentarmi/status/1356733158876721152

Imagine sitting calmly and candidly with a guy who permitted countless rapes of women and children, chattel slavery, and public beheadings. clown clown clown clown clown clown

AlShitsmeera outfits in a nutshell:
    Western propaganda - Page 22 EtYxOn3XYAIIZVD?format=jpg&name=large
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:08 pm

Remember this bullshit pandemic preparedness infographic?
    Western propaganda - Page 22 Ej90NqVUYAEjIM1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Well it turns out the least prepared nation, Equatorial Guinea was actually better prepared than the most prepared nation. Top to bottom the infographic is a mountain of bullshit!!! lmao!!! lol1  lol1  lol1  clown  clown  clown
    Can confirm that Equatorial Guinea has fared significantly better than the 'best prepared country'. 11 cases per week vs. 141,000 cases per week.
    Western propaganda - Page 22 EtT-TVmXMAM2j6z?format=png&name=900x900
    Western propaganda - Page 22 EtT-UqWXUAA7qOx?format=png&name=900x900

https://twitter.com/OVargas52/status/1356989362613944321

11 cases per week (EG) vs 141 thousand cases per week (US)

Equatorial Guinea's population is 1.4 million

US population is 328 million

US population is only 234x larger but it's cases are 12,818x greater....far surpassing what difference population size makes lmao!!!!! Embarassed  Razz  lol1  clown  pwnd

kvs, LMFS and Hole like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:30 am

Which proves blind guesses as to how prepared you are before a real pandemic actually happens (ie the chart is from 2019) can make you look very very foolish and you don't need to wait ten years for that to be apparent.

In terms of medical facilities, and certainly biotech labs scattered around the world, the US should certainly be the best prepared... if they were actually working towards protecting humanity from outbreaks... but they clearly are not and are actually likely testing bio weapons they hope to unleash in some future time scale...

But with a highly contagious disease you need a population that will follow instructions and wear masks and will self isolate and also close international travel and borders to contain any local outbreaks that might have slipped through before you started taking action... deal with those who have caught the disease and ensure they don't spread it to non infected people.

It is vastly easier to do that in an island nation with a small population... I mean they closed schools in the UK but didn't close their borders... what did they think was going to happen?

You all know that in 3 years time there will be a sudden outbreak of antibiotic resistant bacteria, because people in the west are going to use anti bacteria spray 20 times a day on themselves and 100 times a day on their children who they already cover in cotton wool to keep them safe...
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:39 am

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-journalistic-tattletale-and-censorship

But this is now the prevailing ethos in corporate journalism. They have insufficient talent or skill, and even less desire, to take on real power centers: the military-industrial complex, the CIA and FBI, the clandestine security state, Wall Street, Silicon Valley monopolies, the corrupted and lying corporate media outlets they serve. So settling on this penny-ante, trivial bullshit — tattling, hall monitoring, speech policing: all in the most anti-intellectual, adolescent and primitive ways — is all they have. It’s all they are. It’s why they have fully earned the contempt and distrust in which the public holds them.

The western fake stream media is now damaging the countries which host it. This is what you get for paying hacks to
    blood libel countries and peoples who do not bend the knee to your imperial agenda.

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:47 pm

Western propaganda - Page 22 EtsDVPOXEAAUPx5?format=jpg&name=large

^^^^That article aged well! clown pwnd clown pwnd I'm sure ISIS captives get to democratically vote how they'll be raped, tortured, and beheaded! Rolling Eyes

kvs likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:30 pm