Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 4078
    Points : 4074
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 44
    Location : Merkelland

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  Hole Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:05 pm

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Eyz9ym10
    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Eyz93f10
    lol!

    AlfaT8, magnumcromagnon, kvs and nomadski like this post

    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 2067
    Points : 2060
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  AlfaT8 Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 pm

    After Questioning The Constitution's Absolutism, Biden Creates Commission To Study Supreme 'Court-Packing'

    Having refused to answer the question of whether a Biden administration would expand the Supreme Court (so-called 'court-packing') in mid-October, "we, the people" are perhaps closer to knowing the answer as to what happens next to the nation.

    As a reminder, when presidential candidate Joe Biden was asked by a reporter "will you stack the courts?" - he replied that voters "don't deserve" to know his stance until after the election.....

    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/after-questioning-constitutions-absolutism-biden-creates-commission-study-supreme-court

    Well that was fast, and it's only march. clown
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 9470
    Points : 9613
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  kvs Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:37 am

    The D. Party is staging a coup. But most Americans are too brainwashed to see this. Their thinking is tied down with BS:

    1) Coups can only happen outside the US and that the US is superior

    2) Coups involve cheesy army moves on some government palace.

    The D. Party coup is enabled by the infiltration of PC loyalists into every key layer of the government, including all of the judicial system.
    So in some ways this coup is a revolution. But it is not a grass roots one.

    elconquistador and Hole like this post

    avatar
    calripson

    Posts : 466
    Points : 509
    Join date : 2013-10-26

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Tucker Carlson

    Post  calripson Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:41 pm

    Fox TV host Tucker Carlson recently criticized Biden's immigration policy as leading to the disenfranchisement of current American citizens. No disputing that in a political sense as just as increasing the number of corporate shareholders dilutes existing shareholders voting power, so does increasing the number of citizens decrease existing citizens voting power. A rather obvious truism.

    This exchange immediately brought the following response from the head of the ADL Jonathan Greenblatt:


    Replacement theory is a white supremacist tenet that the white race is in danger by a rising tide of non-whites.

    It is antisemitic, racist and toxic. It has informed the ideology of mass shooters in El Paso, Christchurch and Pittsburgh.

    Tucker must go.

    Not much room for political dissent or even commentary in "free" America.

    kvs and LMFS like this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 9470
    Points : 9613
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  kvs Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:37 pm

    calripson wrote:Fox TV host Tucker Carlson recently criticized Biden's immigration policy as leading to the disenfranchisement of current American citizens. No disputing that in a political sense as just as increasing the number of corporate shareholders dilutes existing shareholders voting power, so does increasing the number of citizens decrease existing citizens voting power. A rather obvious truism.

    This exchange immediately brought the following response from the head of the ADL Jonathan Greenblatt:


    Replacement theory is a white supremacist tenet that the white race is in danger by a rising tide of non-whites.

    It is antisemitic, racist and toxic. It has informed the ideology of mass shooters in El Paso, Christchurch and Pittsburgh.

    Tucker must go.

    Not much room for political dissent or even commentary in "free" America.

    By the ADL's loose standards for hate, the ADL itself and the rest of the west is spewing pure blood libel against Russians 24/7/365.
    A good tell of a fraud is posing. Here the ADL is making non sequitur inferences and stretching analogies to infinite length.

    I don't recall immigration ever being designated a basic human right. Does that mean I can immigrate into the US whenever I want
    and the US is forced to give me a Green Card? That's some sort of joke, right? The US has one of the tightest immigration controls
    on the planet. But clearly this only applies to everyone but a select group such as Latinos.

    avatar
    elconquistador

    Posts : 439
    Points : 445
    Join date : 2015-06-02

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  elconquistador Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:51 am

    kvs wrote:
    calripson wrote:Fox TV host Tucker Carlson recently criticized Biden's immigration policy as leading to the disenfranchisement of current American citizens. No disputing that in a political sense as just as increasing the number of corporate shareholders dilutes existing shareholders voting power, so does increasing the number of citizens decrease existing citizens voting power. A rather obvious truism.

    This exchange immediately brought the following response from the head of the ADL Jonathan Greenblatt:


    Replacement theory is a white supremacist tenet that the white race is in danger by a rising tide of non-whites.

    It is antisemitic, racist and toxic. It has informed the ideology of mass shooters in El Paso, Christchurch and Pittsburgh.

    Tucker must go.

    Not much room for political dissent or even commentary in "free" America.

    By the ADL's loose standards for hate, the ADL itself and the rest of the west is spewing pure blood libel against Russians 24/7/365.
    A good tell of a fraud is posing.  Here the ADL is making non sequitur inferences and stretching analogies to infinite length.  

    I don't recall immigration ever being designated a basic human right.   Does that mean I can immigrate into the US whenever I want
    and the US is forced to give me a Green Card?   That's some sort of joke, right?   The US has one of the tightest immigration controls
    on the planet.   But clearly this only applies to everyone but a select group such as Latinos.  


    Why would you want to go to something as tedious and arbitrary as the legal immigration naturalisation process in a Western State when you can just take the plane to Mexico, hop over the border and claim all sorts of benefits, rights and needs whilst working illegally and not pay any taxes/premiums?

    The funny (and un-reported) reality is that many of the more transient types have no interest in gaining citizenship - even though the Democratic Party would love some mo' brown voter folk. They work illegally at 70-80 percent of a citizens rate, make more due to the fact that they work illegally, don't pay any money for insurance fees/pension system /education yet have a right to pluck the benefits from those systems.

    Not to mention the money flowing back to their home country where the dollar goes much, MUCh further and where homeownership is actually feasible with 3-4 years of hard work instead being a wageslave in the land of the free for 30 years

    Most guys on this forum probably couldn't live like this as they need their 401s and other BS (which will mean nothing in 15-20 years) and the feeling that they are independent. But at the end of the day these Jesus's and Wilmers are in a much better position than the 50 percent of the US citizenry that lives hand to mouth, paycheck to paycheck

    As for the ADL, they are the type of hooknosed subverters that are largely responsibile for the current state of being the US finds itself in.

    kvs likes this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 9470
    Points : 9613
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  kvs Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:11 am

    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/total-chaos-unlawful-assembly-declared-huntington-beach-when-white-lives-matter-clashed

    Huntington Beach police declared an unlawful assembly in Downtown Huntington Beach, California, Sunday afternoon following a "White Lives Matter" rally that resulted in social unrest.

    Hundreds of people gathered in Downtown Huntington Beach for the event, but it appeared counter-protesters (representing Black Lives Matter) also showed up in numbers. Members of various factions clashed, and that was the time when police declared an unlawful assembly at the nearby 5th Street and Walnut Avenue intersection.

    So the US lectures Russia about freedom of assembly, but all it takes for a protest against the anti-white hysteria in the USA
    to be declared unlawful is for some BLM (burn loot murder) thugs to show up and attack the protestors.

    That's some hilarious "freedom" America has. I guess any protest can be declared unlawful if a cop with a baton shows up
    and starts hitting the protestors. In the rest of the world this is known as suppression of dissent.

    avatar
    elconquistador

    Posts : 439
    Points : 445
    Join date : 2015-06-02

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  elconquistador Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:15 am

    https://mobile.twitter.com/JimHansonDC/status/1381408204861628417

    https://mobile.twitter.com/zerosum24/status/1381455678582235136

    Chimp-out alert in Minneapolis.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 9470
    Points : 9613
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  kvs Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:14 am

    elconquistador wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/JimHansonDC/status/1381408204861628417

    https://mobile.twitter.com/zerosum24/status/1381455678582235136

    Chimp-out alert in Minneapolis.

    These stupid ingrates will eventually succeed in turning American into a failed 3rd world state.
    Whitey's oppression is all in their heads. Nope, poverty is not something that afflicts only the
    PC approved races. Being a loser does not make you oppressed.

    avatar
    elconquistador

    Posts : 439
    Points : 445
    Join date : 2015-06-02

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  elconquistador Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:13 am

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 16182710
    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 16182711
    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 16182710

    USA full on clown country

    Anyway the riot season has officially been opened.

    Next week Chauvin's trial will be concluded. Unless he gets crucified on live TV we're looking at a Chimp Out level 5

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 10559
    Points : 10633
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  PapaDragon Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:23 am


    How the hell do you mistake Glock for taser?

    Actually how the hell do you mistake Glock for anything else?
    lyle6
    lyle6

    Posts : 522
    Points : 524
    Join date : 2020-09-14
    Location : Philippines

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  lyle6 Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:15 pm

    She's a dumb bitch. Simple as. Though its still second place to the retard resisting arrest armed with an air freshener, and which he rightfully deserved to be shot for on principle if I might add.
    avatar
    elconquistador

    Posts : 439
    Points : 445
    Join date : 2015-06-02

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  elconquistador Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:03 am

    https://twitter.com/creepymouse?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1383123947856785413%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

    PM of Japan was in Washington today. JoJo Biden had a bad day and was likely too incapacitated to receive them. Kamala was busy doing other things so the PM and his wife wandered around for a couple of minutes and then went inside themselves without any of the official etiquette

    Not sure what happened inside and who accostumed them

    This is getting shameful.

    kvs, LMFS, lancelot and Kiko like this post

    avatar
    calripson

    Posts : 466
    Points : 509
    Join date : 2013-10-26

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Antifa Rioters Arrested

    Post  calripson Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:15 am

    40 mugshots of antifa rioters arrested in Brooklyn, Minnesota were published. 19 of the 40 appeared to be white women and 11 white men. 10 of the 40 were "people of color". Lenin's adage of useful idiots certainly applies.

    kvs and Finty like this post

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 10559
    Points : 10633
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  PapaDragon Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:23 am

    calripson wrote:40 mugshots of antifa rioters arrested in Brooklyn, Minnesota were published. 19 of the 40 appeared to be white women and 11 white men. 10 of the 40 were "people of color". Lenin's adage of useful idiots certainly applies.

    At some point you guys will have to accept the fact that those are not ''useful idiots''

    They are among ones running the show and looking for big payoff down the road
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2432
    Points : 2414
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:35 am

    You missed the part where the cops ignored Omar and didn't give two shits what she of the city council said and ignored that order completely.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 28938
    Points : 29466
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  GarryB Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:10 pm


    How the hell do you mistake Glock for taser?

    Actually how the hell do you mistake Glock for anything else?

    It is possible that the maker of the taser made the grip similar to the Glock to make it easier to handle... for standardisation... like 9mm versions of the AR-15 because they are already used to handling and operating 223 calibre AR-15s.

    Would think the pistol would be located for easy and quick access, but then so would the taser for all the same reasons.

    lyle6
    lyle6

    Posts : 522
    Points : 524
    Join date : 2020-09-14
    Location : Philippines

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  lyle6 Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:19 pm

    There shouldn't even be a taser in the first place. Other countries manage fine just without the pesky things. Don't comply - get ventilated. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes as they say.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2432
    Points : 2414
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:37 pm

    GarryB wrote:

    How the hell do you mistake Glock for taser?

    Actually how the hell do you mistake Glock for anything else?

    It is possible that the maker of the taser made the grip similar to the Glock to make it easier to handle... for standardisation... like 9mm versions of the AR-15 because they are already used to handling and operating 223 calibre AR-15s.

    Would think the pistol would be located for easy and quick access, but then so would the taser for all the same reasons.


    She ignored her department's policy the pistol is always supposed to be on the dominant hand side and the Taser on the other.

    While I understand mistakes happen, this is not a mistake that would have happened had she obeyed the rules.

    Not defending the kid who got shot, he was a thug. Attempted robbery, weapons without permits etc.

    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2432
    Points : 2414
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:40 pm

    lyle6 wrote:There shouldn't even be a taser in the first place. Other countries manage fine just without the pesky things. Don't comply - get ventilated. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes as they say.

    This is extremely moronic logic.

    Tasers are necessary, other countries have tasers and use them.

    Just because someone doesn't want to comply, that means they outta be gunned down?.

    Naturally, it depends on the circumstances, waving a gun around will earn you a bullet but just not listening doesn't give cops the right to kill you.

    lyle6
    lyle6

    Posts : 522
    Points : 524
    Join date : 2020-09-14
    Location : Philippines

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  lyle6 Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:09 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    This is extremely moronic logic.

    Tasers are necessary, other countries have tasers and use them.

    Just because someone doesn't want to comply, that means they outta be gunned down?.

    Naturally, it depends on the circumstances, waving a gun around will earn you a bullet but just not listening doesn't give cops the right to kill you.


    Yes Twisted Evil
    avatar
    elconquistador

    Posts : 439
    Points : 445
    Join date : 2015-06-02

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  elconquistador Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:51 pm

    Derek Chauvin was just found guilty on all three charges

    Second degree murder, let that sink in.

    The USA is in the middle of a full blown communist revolution. Nothing is sacred anymore, everything that was once American will be destroyed and everything that was once anti-American will be made the 'new normal'

    The Constitution is dead. Rule of law is dead. American ideals are dead. Democratic institutions are dead. The founding demographic is being replaced on purpose.

    The new official Critical Race Theory ideology (Trotskyist Anti-White racism) the packing of the courts, statehood for Washington +Puerto Rico, the coming strict gun laws, the blatant intimidation and politicisation in trials, the rampant censorship, the zoning laws aimed at 'diversifying' any White neighbourhood, the filibusters, the engineered crisis on the Southern border, the election fraud, the New Green Deal

    It's akin to something of a ritual humiliation at this point. Everything aimed at removing/silencing the biggest obstacle towards corporate techno-feudal Trotskyist one party rule: Heritage America



    https://thesaker.is/important-announcement-by-the-saker/

    Related  to that is The Saker cucking out. I can understand that he is starting to feel scared, but still, LOL. Never cuck out Andrei, that will only make them more rabid. More aggressive. JUst get out instead while you still can. What is this man thinking, that they'll let him of the hook for being a White Christian Traditionalist 'Pro-Putin propagandist' just because he doesn't break any laws?

    Some of these guys are so naieve, so delusional.

    Every minute a sucker is born somewhere

    kvs and lyle6 like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2432
    Points : 2414
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:04 am

    Dumb post, Derek was guilty and he rightfully got convicted.

    I have zero problems with the verdict.

    The prosecution did not have to prove he had the intent to kill but the intent to commit a Felony which lead to the murder which he did.

    You're just looking for a reason to bag that's all and it's an extremely dumb one at that.

    Btw Russia is in many cases easier on murderers than the US.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 9470
    Points : 9613
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  kvs Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:07 am

    So this cop was found guilty of following approved police procedure. Meanwhile clowns who shot unarmed people walked (not all of the victims
    deserved death by cop).

    The US is not going to become the next USSR. The people in the USSR transmuted Bolshevik depravity into quasi-normality. There
    were no identity politics in the USSR after Trotsky got kicked out. Americans will not defeat the makeover of their established elites
    into Trotskyists. Instead they will become serfs of the new aristocracy.

    Of course, I would prefer that things went another way, but I see too much conformist meat in the west. Some two bit push by academics
    has managed to change the culture and mentality of the population from top to bottom. The Trotskyist religion has taken off in the USA
    and most of the 1st world west. It failed in the USSR.

    And Stalinism did not last even past WWII. The war helped establish a solid military faction that was not a toy of the party. This faction
    helped save Russia at the right moment in 1999 when it deposed Yeltsin.

    elconquistador and lyle6 like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2432
    Points : 2414
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:09 am

    kvs wrote:So this cop was found guilty of following approved police procedure.   Meanwhile clowns who shot unarmed people walked (not all of the victims
    deserved death by cop).  

    The US is not going to become the next USSR.   The people in the USSR transmuted Bolshevik depravity into quasi-normality.   There
    were no identity politics in the USSR after Trotsky got kicked out.    Americans will not defeat the makeover of their established elites
    into Trotskyists.   Instead they will become serfs of the new aristocracy.  

    Of course, I would prefer that things went another way, but I see too much conformist meat in the west.   Some two bit push by academics
    has managed to change the culture and mentality of the population from top to bottom.   The Trotskyist religion has taken off in the USA
    and most of the 1st world west.   It failed in the USSR.

    And Stalinism did not last even past WWII.   The war helped establish a solid military faction that was not a toy of the party.   This faction
    helped save Russia at the right moment in 1999 when it deposed Yeltsin.


    Lair, the knee on the neck wasn't proper procedure and was never taught to Derek as confirmed by the police chief and the man responsible for training officers.

    The knee was also against department policy.

    So you STRAIGHT UP just lied to post some BS.

    Utterly pathetic.

    Sponsored content

    US Domestic Politics and internal affairs - Page 2 Empty Re: US Domestic Politics and internal affairs

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat May 08, 2021 4:14 am