Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+20
lancelot
Rodion_Romanovic
franco
Hole
Backman
GarryB
Arrow
George1
kvs
The_Observer
Maximmmm
LMFS
slasher
Mindstorm
elconquistador
medo
magnumcromagnon
miketheterrible
PapaDragon
Isos
24 posters

Armenia political crisis

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Armenia political crisis - Page 4 Empty Re: Armenia political crisis

Post  PapaDragon Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:00 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:So apparently someone can lose ground and still reelected. Democracy its such a strange game, I will never understand it.

Milosevic won in a landslide on the platform of ''peace'' after throwing in the towel, losing two wars simultaneously and selling everybody out  

It's definitely a thing

It's the reason I'm kinda glad we all got bombed in '99, why should local pussies, liberals and commies get off scot-free? Stigma belongs to everyone

Fun times in Armenia are just getting started and I guarantee you that Azeris, Russians and even to some extent Turks will be profiting big time  Cool

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:17 am

miketheterrible wrote:Azerbaijan's are rejoicing now saying they will have full corridor and Turks are rejoicing saying they want to now force Russia out of the area.  I guess it's true how they all see Pashit (intended) to be one of their guys.

Didn't think Armenians were this stupid

They appear to be just like the Georgians.   But maybe that should not be surprising considering that nearly 100% voted to dissolve the USSR in the 1990 referendum.
    And they had actual terrorists staging bombings in Moscow in the late 1970s.

I say f*ck'em let them get ass raped by their neighbours.   They can dream of the easy life in NATzO as they swirl the toilet bowl.   Limitrophe losers.

Eric Margolis can wank some more about how these "ancient civilizations" had writing and organized cities when Russians were running around in
    animal skins. Where is all that advanced civilization today, eh.

miketheterrible likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:32 am

Russia's got Karabakh. It's theirs now. They also have now what, two bases in Armenia with Pashit demanding Russia increase itself in the country. Far cry from his earlier demands.

It's just strange how he can be voted in with such a wishy washy policy.

GarryB likes this post

AttilaA

Post  AttilaA Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:46 am

I don’t think I have ever seen members of other nations proudly boast that their peacekeepers are not there for peacekeeping, but as a occupation force.

Btw, Russian peacekeepers control two thirds of former NKAO, with one third under Azerbaijan’s control, including Shusha. As for all territories that were under Armenian occupation, that is former NKAO + 7 districts, Azerbaijani army controls 75-80% of it.

So out of 13 thousand km2 that were occupied by Armenian army, 10 thousand km2 is under the control of Azerbaijani army and 3 thousand km2 under the control of Russian peacekeepers, with the 5 km wide Lachin corridor being the only «external» connection outside of Azerbaijani controlled areas.

Last edited by AttilaA on Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:07 pm

The simple fact you goat fuckers had no actual force to deal with is reason you ended up successful. As soon as Russia lost a helicopter, your leader went crawling to beg for forgiveness cause he knew Azerbaijan would be leveled in minutes.

Russia is there to prevent knuckle draggers from Azerbaijan from Ethnically cleansing Karabakh since Armenia shit the bed with their Soros weasel of a leader.  So yeah, they are a peacekeeping force that will be there permanently.
    AttilaA

Post  AttilaA Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:17 pm

Armenia had no actual force? They had plenty of force for their size, unusual for their size even, thanks to Russia who kept donating second hand military equipment from Russian inventory and  gave «credits» with 0% interest rate that will never be paid back to the Russian state for the purchase of brand new weaponry such as Su-30, Iskander, TOR-M2, TOS-1A, Smerch, Kornet EM, EW systems etc

All of these were used during the war except for Su-30s, as 4 Su-30s couldn’t have done a thing anyway and would just end up being shot down by Azerbaijan’s air defence. But everything else was used, including Iskander. Part of Tor-M2, Smerch, Tos-1A, EW systems were also destroyed, with several Kornet EM and Igla-S captured. All brand new.

Last edited by AttilaA on Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:22 pm

Lol, no. As mindstorm pointed out, you are full of it.  You guys didn't even fight Armenia but NK.  Pashinyan sat on his ass and prevented people from going.  When it was obvious Armenia was refusing to do shit and NK was on its own and everyone and their dog doesn't trust Muslims especially with their history of genocide in the region (well, everywhere they are), the Russians then stepped in.

We aren't stupid. We can read beyond the Koran and Azeri propaganda.

No Iskander was even used as Armenia admitted later. But hey, enjoy your small victory because Turks won't save your ass if you do something real stupid.
    AttilaA

Post  AttilaA Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:31 pm

How did Azerbaijan not fight Armenia? All the systems I mentioned above used in the war were procured by Armenia, not the mythical «NK army». Not even Armenian officials ever claimed that Armenian army didn’t fight. Where does this talk even come from? Twitter pages?

A general mobilization was declared in Armenia already on day 1 of the war, before Azerbaijan did. The vast majority of Armenian casualities in the war were soldiers from Armenia, not Karabakh.

https://www.voanews.com/south-central-asia/martial-law-total-mobilization-armenia-azerbaijan-after-clashes-over-nagorno

Even Robert Kocharyan said «no sane person would go to war with the current state of Armenian army» when asked if he would go to a war to «regain lost territories».
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:34 pm

You really didn't follow the events, did you? Hell, even 301_ad on twitter (Armenian) had a meltdown over how Pashinyan refused assistance. The entire NK fight was volunteers mixed with whatever assets they had.

They even blamed Russia for not doing anything even though it was Russia right at the end that stopped the violence.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:47 pm

It's funny how many Armenians still blame Russia and praise Pashinyan and say they need an alliance with USA.

I am astonished really by these people. Do they seem to ignore or are they too stupid to realize US supports Turkey and it's endeavors?

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:09 pm

miketheterrible wrote:It's funny how many Armenians still blame Russia and praise Pashinyan and say they need an alliance with USA.

I am astonished really by these people.  Do they seem to ignore or are they too stupid to realize US supports Turkey and it's endeavors?

That is a common mental spasm among the limitrophes. It is not rational thought, it is infantile delusions originating from some sort
    of inadequacy complex. They are bitter at their former welfare provider for failing to deliver. As I posted before: rabid welfare bums.
    Uncle Swine-shit will never give them welfare like the got from Russia. Ukraine is a fine example but these losers can't deal with reality
    and just keep digging the hole deeper.

miketheterrible likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:15 pm

kvs wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:It's funny how many Armenians still blame Russia and praise Pashinyan and say they need an alliance with USA.

I am astonished really by these people.  Do they seem to ignore or are they too stupid to realize US supports Turkey and it's endeavors?

That is a common mental spasm among the limitrophes.   It is not rational thought, it is infantile delusions originating from some sort
    of inadequacy complex.   They are bitter at their former welfare provider for failing to deliver.   As I posted before: rabid welfare bums.
    Uncle Swine-shit will never give them welfare like the got from Russia.   Ukraine is a fine example but these losers can't deal with reality
    and just keep digging the hole deeper.

It is just astounding how stupid many of these Armenians are. I can see why they elected a moron and traitor twice in a row.
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:50 pm

If the EU states that it was a "free and fair" election you know it wasn´t. Nobody bothered to support the opposition so Pussynjan could do what he wanted.

kvs and miketheterrible like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:28 pm

AttilaA wrote:All of these were used during the war except for Su-30s, as 4 Su-30s couldn’t have done a thing anyway and would just end up being shot down by Azerbaijan’s air defence. But everything else was used, including Iskander. Part of Tor-M2, Smerch, Tos-1A, EW systems were also destroyed, with several Kornet EM and Igla-S captured. All brand new.

The Iskander evidence is a bit dodgy

In the months following Azerbaijan denied the use of any Iskanders, as did Armenia.

However a few weeks after one was fired at the Islamists in Syria, the wreckage of one turned up in Baku, allegedly fired by Armenian forces.

As for Tors, Smerches, TOS-1s - do you have any evidence of their use on the Armenian side? The most I saw from the footage were Osa systems, towed artillery and such.

Although to me it was obvious at least that the Armenian army would be shifting men and equipment across the border, and Russia would at the least be providing intelligence support during the fighting - this is a given anyway, they are allies in the CSTO and have access to each others intel resources and such.
    Maximmmm
    Maximmmm

Post  Maximmmm Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:25 am

miketheterrible wrote:
    It is just astounding how stupid many of these Armenians are.  I can see why they elected a moron and traitor twice in a row.

papadragon has spoken about this at length in comparison to what happened in Serbia in the 90s. It's too easy to lead people off of a cliff sometimes.

Armenia is 100% fucked, that is for sure, I can only hope that our diplomacy manages to establish a firmer foothold for ourselves in the country so that there's at least some benefit from all this.

GarryB likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:04 pm

Maximmmm wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    It is just astounding how stupid many of these Armenians are.  I can see why they elected a moron and traitor twice in a row.

papadragon has spoken about this at length in comparison to what happened in Serbia in the 90s. It's too easy to lead people off of a cliff sometimes.

Armenia is 100% fucked, that is for sure, I can only hope that our diplomacy manages to establish a firmer foothold for ourselves in the country so that there's at least some benefit from all this.

What are the current plans? I recall Armenia demanding Russia gets more involved and build more bases in Armenia but then again, this comes from the same idiot who also said asking for NATO to also observe.
    Maximmmm
    Maximmmm

Post  Maximmmm Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:26 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    Maximmmm wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

What are the current plans? I recall Armenia demanding Russia gets more involved and build more bases in Armenia but then again, this comes from the same idiot who also said asking for NATO to also observe.

Not too sure tbh, at the very least we won't see many "russia leave" protests anytime soon.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:42 pm

Pussynian is likely to demand Russia remove any bases from Armenia. He is a NATzO stooge, after all.

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:50 am

With no priest to minister and no faithful to pray, Dhaka’s Armenian church has one last parishioner: a Hindu caretaker.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/6/22/in-bangladeshs-empty-armenian-church-a-last-hindu-worshipper
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:03 am

Interesting read, another Western stooge (Soros) sells his country down the river

Events in the South Caucasus are developing rapidly, and judging by the latest statements by the Armenian leadership, the final surrender of Nagorno-Karabakh to Azerbaijan is expected....

Full article: https://politobzor-net.translate.goog/261246-pashinjan-sdaet-karabah-i-jug-strany-v-obmen-na-bazy-nato-na-ostatkah-armenii.html?utm_source=topwar.ru&_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 pm