Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+59
sepheronx
Gazputin
teh_beard
ucmvulcan
rigoletto
Urluber
Pacense
jhelb
Krepost
caveat emptor
TMA1
andalusia
kvs
Rasisuki Nebia
GunshipDemocracy
Karl Haushofer
Autodestruct
Firebird
limb
x_54_u43
Russian_Patriot_
ludovicense
Tingsay
ALAMO
JohninMK
Daniel_Admassu
higurashihougi
Tsavo Lion
SeigSoloyvov
nero
thedrunkengeneral
PapaDragon
lyle6
Azi
lancelot
Nomad5891
owais.usmani
Hole
troperker
mnztr
magnumcromagnon
slasher
Scorpius
franco
par far
LMFS
Big_Gazza
miketheterrible
AlfaT8
elconquistador
George1
Backman
GarryB
flamming_python
calripson
PhSt
Vann7
Arrow
Kiko
63 posters

Russian Economy General News: #12

lancelot
    lancelot

Russian Economy General News: #12 - Page 22 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #12

Post  lancelot Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:30 am

It takes a decade because there is no program to produce nuclear power plants in large numbers. So economies of scale never happen.
    If you look at the rollout of nuclear power in the 1970s it is possible to build a nuclear power plant in 5 years.

The South Koreans built the Shin-Wolsong-1 reactor in 5 years not that long ago. Another reason for modern nuclear reactors like EPR taking so damn long to build is their complexity and huge size.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Russian Economy General News: #12 - Page 22 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #12

Post  GarryB Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:28 am

Sounds good on paper but the issue is also Grey economy. If people are paid much more under the table, they may be dipping into something they shouldn't. I have seen this here in Canada and it's disgusting honestly.

So this will need to be thoroughly tracked/monitored.

Actually the Grey economy is the economy that should be pumped with cash in this situation.

Previously money is pumped in to big business and the already rich and what they are supposed to be doing with it is expand production and hire more workers and increase pay for existing workers but they never do... they shift it around and eventually it ends up in their pockets in some offshore secret account.

Putting money into the pockets of the poor and middle class was seen as hopeless because they would just put it into the bank which would not stimulate the economy at all...

But currently the bank interest rates are shit... they are terrible... in fact with most fees it ends up costing you a lot of money to have money in most banks, so currently the best thing you can do if you receive lots of money is to use it.... is your fridge old and worn out, how about your oven, or do you need to extend your house... or is your car a bit old and unreliable... even if you don't need any of these things now, buying them and storing them till the current item fails is a good idea because you have money to buy now thanks to the government and if you leave it till the appliance fails well you might have already spent the money on rubbish you don't really need.

But buying fridges and ovens and TVs and heaters and other such things does stimulate the economy which has a direct effect across the board and even for the government that means more people paying tax...

It is measured in a decade. If all goes fine.
    You are telling fairy tales.

Russia is making floating reactors they can rent as required... but I prefer to hear the excuses from Brussels about how the EU freezing or overheating through summer is all the fault of Putin and Russia...

Maybe they could build a super nuclear reactor on an ocean liner ship base that generates enough electricity for a large western coastal city like London... they could add features like fresh water production from sea water and even hydrogen production from fresh water too... an all you can eat energy buffet...

And base it in St Petersburg.... Razz
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:38 am

What I'm referring to in regard for this is welfare. What I see an issue is people under reporting what they are making, so the people who do actually need the money won't be getting it, or nearly as much when the government inevitably pulls back due to not being able to afford this program, mostly because of those Jerks who abuse this system.  I've seen it first hand - guy who buys a 60K truck (back when average truck was 45K) to a food bank to get himself a weeks worth of food.  Yet there are people in same community making about 1400 a month (this is poverty in Canada and can't even afford a roof over your gead) end up not getting anything cause big trucker asshole who should be ditched in an unmarked grave, abused the system and takes more than her needs or deserves.

GarryB and kvs like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:51 am

lancelot wrote:It takes a decade because there is no program to produce nuclear power plants in large numbers. So economies of scale never happen.
    If you look at the rollout of nuclear power in the 1970s it is possible to build a nuclear power plant in 5 years.
    The South Koreans built the Shin-Wolsong-1 reactor in 5 years not that long ago. Another reason for modern nuclear reactors like EPR taking so damn long to build is their complexity and huge size.

Again, you are telling the fairy tales.
    There is no nuclear power anywhere near capable to load those batteries. Dot.
    If we would take the shit seriously, and start now, maybe in a decade we can start to sort this out.
    But seems no one cares, other than the bloody Russkies Shocked
    "electric cars" are just another show for the public.
    I drive a fresh new hybrid SUV. Needs 10.0l/100km
    My previous one needed 8.3l for the same, and that was petrol only. No eco-shico-voodoo.
    And the one I have owned earlier, a diesel, was 6.8l
    Is it going in the right direction, in your opinion?

GarryB and kvs like this post

par far

Post  par far Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:57 am

"Russia keeps stockpiling gold & foreign currency"

https://www.rt.com/business/544829-russia-foreign-reserves-surge/

GarryB, Big_Gazza and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:16 am

Russian macro economy growth indicators for 2021:

GDP: 4.5%
    Industry: 5%
    Capital investment: 6%
    Trade balance: 100% (currently at $184 billion US)
    Federal government external debt: now at 4% of GDP
    Wages: 3.5% after falling by 2% last year, so they are up 1.5% since 2019

The growth in selected manufacturing sectors was:
    Agricultural machinery: 40%
    Pharmaceuticals: 20%
    Machine tools: 10%
    Automobiles: 7%

The numbers in 2020 were negative or small but these are still good results except for the wages which
    are anemic.

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, dino00, par far, Big_Gazza, zardof and like this post

par far

Post  par far Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:42 am

kvs wrote:

Russian macro economy growth indicators for 2021:

GDP: 4.5%
    Industry: 5%
    Capital investment: 6%
    Trade balance: 100% (currently at $184 billion US)
    Federal government external debt: now at 4% of GDP
    Wages: 3.5% after falling by 2% last year, so they are up 1.5% since 2019

The growth in selected manufacturing sectors was:
    Agricultural machinery: 40%
    Pharmaceuticals: 20%
    Machine tools: 10%
    Automobiles: 7%

The numbers in 2020 were negative or small but these are still good results except for the wages which
    are anemic.

Great video and very good for the people of Russia.

The English subtitles work for those interested.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible and Arkanghelsk like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:30 pm

I drive a fresh new hybrid SUV. Needs 10.0l/100km

That is half the problem... people want big heavy SUV vehicles instead of small compact cars so of course they need bigger engines to move the bigger heavier vehicles around which burns more fuel.

Sometimes a big powerful engine is actually more fuel efficient when doing certain things like operating in hilly areas or towing trailers.... I remember a friend of mine had a six cylinder car with a quite powerful motor, but it had a power mode and an economy mode. When you selected power mode it ran on all cylinders and was great on hills or towing boats or trailers, but when in city traffic on the flat you could select economy mode and it only used four cylinders and was actually very fuel efficient. It wasn't a particularly big car either so in power mode it was very nippy though not actually a sports car.

Obviously performance very much depends on the circumstances... as mentioned in one thread a Russian official with an electric car found the promised performance was drastically reduced by cold weather... but then they have mentioned on the technology thread I think that they are developing batteries that can retain charge and performance at very low temperatures... such things are part of the way forward and will be valuable and useful things for Russia to be involved with.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:42 pm

Great video and very good for the people of Russia.

Don't forget to click the "view on youtube" link and like the video directly on Youtube, I am sure the producers of the videos will appreciate that.

par far likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:10 am

GarryB wrote:
    That is half the problem... people want big heavy SUV vehicles instead of small compact cars so of course they need bigger engines to move the bigger heavier vehicles around which burns more fuel.

You must be kidding Laughing
    For Volvo XC90 a 2.0l engine is good enough Laughing
    And that applies not only to the UE, but Chinese market as well.
    Most of the new Chinese SUVs with hybrid runs a 1.4-1.6 engines, and if those are not a hybrid version - a 2.0 is top.
    Big SUVs are powered with 1.6l-2.0l engines making 160-240KM.
    So we can say it is a majority of a car market already.
    The result is, that those are starting to go high as long as you push the throttle above the 100 km/h.
    Whole this electro/hybrid is a sick joke.
    The one I have now, is more than A TONE heavier than the previous one.
    Most of that is due to batteries and all the shit attached to the hybrid system.
    So there is a need to move a mass of functionally two cars.
    How "eco" that can be?
    If you want a bigger engine, or a diesel - in EU the only direction is run for a segment with the highest models of BMW and Mercedes. There you can switch for diesel, and have a 4l engine, but it is some $150k level already.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:41 pm

My brother has a hybrid which he has owned for about a year and he said he has filled the fuel tank about twice. Most of the time he spends in electric drive and really only uses the fuel powered engine on long trips or if he forgets to charge the car overnight.

He is very happy with his hybrid... I think it is either South Korean or Chinese... I don't remember the brand but it wasn't one I recognised.

Of course he lives in Thailand and it hardly ever gets below 25 degrees C.

I haven't been to Thailand but friends who have gone said there is a constant high altitude haze like thin white cloud layer... probably smog... you never see the stars... so I don't know how effective solar panels would be...

Lithium ion batteries are much much lighter than lead acid batteries, but still heavy because the level of power to run an electric motor to move a couple of tons down the motorway at 100km/h is a stiff task.

The huge irony of course is that many of the very first cars invented were electric but the investment in internal combustion engines essentially killed them off.

dino00 likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:34 am

GarryB wrote:My brother has a hybrid which he has owned for about a year and he said he has filled the fuel tank about twice. Most of the time he spends in electric drive and really only uses the fuel powered engine on long trips or if he forgets to charge the car overnight.
    He is very happy with his hybrid... I think it is either South Korean or Chinese... I don't remember the brand but it wasn't one I recognised.
    Of course he lives in Thailand and it hardly ever gets below 25 degrees C.
    I haven't been to Thailand but friends who have gone said there is a constant high altitude haze like thin white cloud layer... probably smog... you never see the stars... so I don't know how effective solar panels would be...
    Lithium ion batteries are much much lighter than lead acid batteries, but still heavy because the level of power to run an electric motor to move a couple of tons down the motorway at 100km/h is a stiff task.

The huge irony of course is that many of the very first cars invented were electric but the investment in internal combustion engines essentially killed them off.

So he owns something called "hard hybrid", with additional batteries making it even heavier.
    The core segment in the EU is so called "mild hybrid", what is an usual petrol driven car, that has some battery and loads it with returning power of breaks and extra torque.
    It is a fraud, in general. An eco bullshit.
    The Chinese are well ahead in the electric car business, and training several different approaches for it. One of those is a battery replacement stations along the highway. You don't own the battery, but replacing it paying the energy cost only. Same idea as gas tanks we talked aside.
    And the 25degC is an obvious advantage here.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:14 pm

Battery replacement is a very good idea because it takes away the cost of the battery from the vehicle... instead of buying it you are essentially renting it or using it like an LPG gas bottle.

I normally get my LPG bottle refilled but there are places where you can swap an empty one for a full one, but of course there are new ones and there are old ones so I prefer to refill mine.

There are no hybrid variations here... we have fuel driven cars or we have hybrids or all electric... anything else is just bullshit.

The hybrids are a better choice because electricity is relatively cheap, but there are not many charging stations around the place so being able to use normal fuel to get home or to work if you forgot to charge is important.

In a normal petrol car if you have a flat battery you get a jump start and run the engine for a bit to recover the battery enough to be able to start it later, but with an all electric car you can't sit on the side of the road for two hours charging the battery enough to get home...

Equally in winter here it is dark when you leave for work and dark when you get home and while it does not get that cold you often have to use the heater and the window wipers and of course drive with the lights on. Of course new LED lights are not so energy sapping as older Halogens, but it all shortens the range of electric cars and limits their usefulness...

What we really need is a revolution in battery technology... or two.
    Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:09 pm

According to the results of 2021, the export of electricity from Russia increased 2.2 times compared to last year and reached 25 billion kWh.

The volume of sales increased as a result of lower air temperatures in winter 2021 and higher in summer 2021 (for air conditioners).

The largest consumers of Russian electricity are Finland (3.2 times growth), the Baltic countries (1.5 times growth), Georgia (2.9 times growth). By the way, in 2021 Ukraine resumed the purchase of electricity in Russia and Belarus.

https://zavodfoto.livejournal.com/6863553.html

According to the Federal Center "Agroexport" of the Ministry of Agriculture of Russia, as of December 12, 2021, the export of agro-industrial complex of Russia amounted to $ 33.5 billion or 61.1 million tons, which is an absolute record.

According to the forecasts of the Ministry of Agriculture, by the end of 2021, the export of agricultural products will amount to about $ 34-35 billion. In the next nine years, this figure may exceed $47 billion.

According to the Federal Customs Service, for 9 months of 2021, the export of vaccines, which includes supplies of the vaccine against the Sputnik V coronavirus, exceeded $ 1.2 billion, or 608.6 thousand vaccines in physical volume. This is an absolute record for the last ten years.
    https://journal.open-broker.ru/research/top-5-rekordov-rossiyskoy-ekonomiki-za-2021-god

GarryB, flamming_python, dino00, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, Hole, lancelot and like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:20 pm

Savings of Russian citizens (individuals) in commercial banks by 01.12.2021 reached 36 trillion and 400 billion rubles, an increase of 11.3% or 3.7 trillion rubles compared to last year's November.
    https://www.cbr.ru/vfs/statistics/BankSector/Borrowings/02_01_Funds_all.xlsx

The international reserves of the Russian Federation increased by 0.7% from December 17 to 24 and reached a record $ 630.5 billion
    https://cbr.ru/hd_base/mrrf/mrrf_7d/

GarryB, dino00, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, miketheterrible, Hole and like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:09 pm

Looks like Washington-based World Bank is carrying out Uncle Scam's smear campaign to destroy investor confidence in the Russian economy  Rolling Eyes

Russia’s GDP slowing down to 2.4% in 2022 — World Bank

WASHINGTON, January 11. /TASS/. Russia’s GDP will decelerate to 2.4% in 2022 and to 1.8% in 2023, the World Bank said in its Global Economic Prospects report.

"Growth in the Russian Federation - the region’s largest economy - is projected to moderate to 2.4% in 2022, as macroeconomic policy continues to tighten and domestic demand wanes, and to further decelerate to 1.8% in 2023, as industrial commodity prices edge down," the World Bank’s experts said.

"Output in Europe and Central Asia (ECA) is estimated to have expanded by 5.8% in 2021, reflecting a faster-than-expected rebound in domestic demand through most of the year. Firming activity in the euro area and higher commodity prices lifted export growth and remittance inflows, further bolstering the regional recovery," the World Bank noted. "Robust incoming data contributed to upward revisions of estimates for 2021 growth in about 90% of ECA economies. Recent high-frequency data, however, suggests that the latest surge of the pandemic will be disruptive, including through tighter domestic mobility restrictions and international travel bans," it added.

"New export orders have slipped, reflecting softening external demand and supply bottlenecks. Consumer confidence is waning owing to increasing COVID-19 cases, rising inflation, and policy uncertainty. Many of the region’s central banks are rapidly withdrawing monetary policy accommodation, prompted by a surge in prices that has pushed inflation above targets in nearly all inflation-targeting economies in the region," experts of the World Bank said.

"Risks to the baseline forecast for the region remain tilted to the downside. Further COVID-19 outbreaks may occur, especially in economies with low vaccination rates. Given tight global and euro area financial and trade linkages, a prolonged pandemic elsewhere could generate negative spillovers to ECA. The region’s energy exporters remain vulnerable to large swings in global commodity prices," the World Bank added.

https://tass.com/economy/1386451?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=smm_social_share

GarryB, flamming_python, dino00 and miketheterrible like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:08 pm

PhSt wrote:Looks like Washington-based World Bank is carrying out Uncle Scam's smear campaign to destroy investor confidence in the Russian economy  Rolling Eyes

Russia’s GDP slowing down to 2.4% in 2022 — World Bank

WASHINGTON, January 11. /TASS/. Russia’s GDP will decelerate to 2.4% in 2022 and to 1.8% in 2023, the World Bank said in its Global Economic Prospects report.

"Growth in the Russian Federation - the region’s largest economy - is projected to moderate to 2.4% in 2022, as macroeconomic policy continues to tighten and domestic demand wanes, and to further decelerate to 1.8% in 2023, as industrial commodity prices edge down," the World Bank’s experts said.

"Output in Europe and Central Asia (ECA) is estimated to have expanded by 5.8% in 2021, reflecting a faster-than-expected rebound in domestic demand through most of the year. Firming activity in the euro area and higher commodity prices lifted export growth and remittance inflows, further bolstering the regional recovery," the World Bank noted. "Robust incoming data contributed to upward revisions of estimates for 2021 growth in about 90% of ECA economies. Recent high-frequency data, however, suggests that the latest surge of the pandemic will be disruptive, including through tighter domestic mobility restrictions and international travel bans," it added.

"New export orders have slipped, reflecting softening external demand and supply bottlenecks. Consumer confidence is waning owing to increasing COVID-19 cases, rising inflation, and policy uncertainty. Many of the region’s central banks are rapidly withdrawing monetary policy accommodation, prompted by a surge in prices that has pushed inflation above targets in nearly all inflation-targeting economies in the region," experts of the World Bank said.

"Risks to the baseline forecast for the region remain tilted to the downside. Further COVID-19 outbreaks may occur, especially in economies with low vaccination rates. Given tight global and euro area financial and trade linkages, a prolonged pandemic elsewhere could generate negative spillovers to ECA. The region’s energy exporters remain vulnerable to large swings in global commodity prices," the World Bank added.

https://tass.com/economy/1386451?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=smm_social_share

The IMF was predicting 3.5% growth for Russia for 2021, then revised it up to 3.8%, 4.4%, and by the end of last year, to 4.7%.

I'm quite confident that growth this year will be at least 3%, with 3.5% achievable if they solve the labour crisis. Even despite the high interest rates and counter-inflation policies.

Well provided no force-majeures occur such as a full-on war in the Ukraine.

GarryB, dino00, Big_Gazza, x_54_u43, miketheterrible, PhSt, Kiko and Krepost like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:53 am

A documentary study that you won't find anywhere else in the Western press.

GarryB, kvs, ALAMO, miketheterrible and Krepost like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:24 am

You won't find these facts in the western fake stream media because it does not serve the narratives it pushes.
    Cold war propaganda about the USSR being the prison of nations oppressed by Russia cannot admit that Russia
    was feeding these "prisoners". For example the Baltics which were among the poorest rural states before WWII
    and which developed industry and other modern economic features after they were incorporated into the USSR.
    You can see all of these "prisoner" states regressing today. Their development was not innate and Russia
    was not exploiting them.

The western colonialists understand human psychology. If you give people things for free, they assign no value
    to them and develop an entitlement complex. If you beat them with a whip and keep them half starved, then they
    know who is boss and respect any crumbs they can get.

By no means should Russia get back to subsidizing these hater ingrates. They are not brotherly peoples but backstabbers
    like the Ukrs. They should learn how to eat their own shit and savour the flavour.

franco, Big_Gazza, ALAMO and Scorpius like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:53 pm

kvs has been vindicated...

GarryB, dino00, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, zardof, LMFS and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:48 pm

Romney and the other retards could have obtained the World Bank data showing this. The 15% is taken from there and is an exaggeration.
    Oil and gas account for 8-10%. The 15% is all mineral "rents" which includes mining.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.TOTL.RT.ZS?locations=RU

For 2019 it was supposedly 13.1% and 15.3% in 2018. The fluctuation reflects both the national inflation rate and world prices for gas
    and oil.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, ALAMO, slasher, miketheterrible, LMFS and Scorpius like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:31 am

What is the point in discussing the opinions of a guy broadcasted from a printing press masqueraded as a country? Laughing

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs and miketheterrible like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:15 pm

https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/5173592

The volume of Russian non-commodity non-energy exports (NOE) in 2021 increased by 36%, to $191 billion, according to the Russian Export Center (REC, part of the VEB.RF group). In 2020, the indicator was equal to $141 billion (this estimate was adjusted due to data on the export of gold, which now does not apply to non-commodity exports). Exit full screen mode Expand to full screen   Broken down by goods and countries of export, the data is only given for 11 months - in total it is $ 170.5 billion. Metal products remain the largest category of supplies - 26% of all non-commodity non-energy exports. Taking into account the sharp rise in prices on the world market, these deliveries increased by 52% in monetary terms, from $29.2 billion to $44.4 billion (export of ferrous metals increased by 79%, non-ferrous — by 25.9%). According to the World Bank, prices for iron ore last year were on average 49% higher than a year earlier (the highest since 2011), for aluminum - 45% higher (the highest since 2008). In second place in terms of the amount of deliveries are chemical products ($33.3 billion, 19.5% of the NOE). Year on year, the indicator increased by 53.9%, including fertilizers by 70.8%, plastics by 61%. Engineering products are in third place - their exports increased by 31.3% over the year, to $31.3 billion (18.3% of NOE). Deliveries of power and electrical equipment increased by 39.9% (up to $6.4 billion), automotive equipment - by 38.8% (up to $3.2 billion), instruments and telecom equipment - by 48% (up to $3.4 billion) . The export of foodstuffs, which was previously inferior in volume only to the export of metal products, fell to fourth place. Over the year, it increased by 23.4%, to $34 billion (17.8% of the NOE), despite the fact that in general, food prices rose by an average of 28.1%. Supplies of oil and fat products grew the most (up 47.8% to $5.5 billion). Grain exports increased by 19.2% (up to $10.8 billion), fish exports - by 33.6%, to $6.3 billion. Year-on-year exports of timber and paper products increased by 43.2% (up to $14 billion, 8.2% of the NOE), precious stones and metals - by 15.3%, to $9 billion (5.3% of the total total NOE). For all other categories of exports, including glass, ceramics and building materials, non-food agricultural products, textiles, clothing and footwear, as well as other manufactured goods, supplies increased by more than 15%. wrote:

flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, lyle6, Scorpius and Krepost like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:39 pm

Ironically as the value of oil and gas increases its percentages are bound to increase, but to suggest they are dependent is amusing... and clearly wrong.

What is the point in discussing the opinions of a guy broadcasted from a printing press masqueraded as a country?

Such a shame I can only like this comment once... so I will repeat it... perhaps add third world in there as well as fascist state... Russian Economy General News: #12 - Page 22 1f5fd

magnumcromagnon, kvs, Hole and Scorpius like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:59 am

In January-November 2021, the consolidated budget of the Russian Federation was executed with a surplus of 3 trillion 839.5 billion rubles, it follows from the reports on the website of the Federal Treasury.

Consolidated budget revenues as of December 1 amounted to 42 trillion 641.3 billion rubles, expenses - 38 trillion 801.8 billion rubles.

GarryB, franco, kvs and Arkanghelsk like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:23 pm