Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+78
Mir
limb
lyle6
Cowboy's daughter
jhelb
Sujoy
lancelot
auslander
LMFS
Maximmmm
The-thing-next-door
Rodion_Romanovic
SeigSoloyvov
PhSt
owais.usmani
kvs
Hole
miketheterrible
Svyatoslavich
Nibiru
GunshipDemocracy
JohninMK
par far
franco
andalusia
OminousSpudd
NationalRus
Vann7
higurashihougi
Big_Gazza
Backinblack
ExBeobachter1987
sepheronx
Project Canada
andrewlya
Rodinazombie
Khepesh
flamming_python
PapaDragon
Neutrality
KoTeMoRe
max steel
Kyo
George1
Scarr25
dino00
Hannibal Barca
KomissarBojanchev
macedonian
collegeboy16
Regular
calripson
AlfaT8
magnumcromagnon
Pugnax
etaepsilonk
GarryB
xeno
Djoka
medo
Werewolf
Austin
TR1
Viktor
SOC
Raghu Reddy
Firebird
ahmedfire
lulldapull
Russian Patriot
Cyberspec
Pervius
Serbia Forever 2
nightcrawler
AbsoluteZero
Turk1
Admin
milky_candy_sugar
82 posters

    Politics and Government of Russia

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 5050
    Points : 5130
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  flamming_python Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:02 am

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Just because Navalny's a foreign agent, doesn't mean that Chaika isn't a corrupt PoS.

    Is anywhere situation where majority governing persons works without "fringe benefits" ? Utopia?  If Chaika´s benefits for Russia is bigger then corruption then defend Chaika and treas Navalny scum as traitor he is.

    Think Russia doesn't see a use in keeping Navalny around? Think again. His activities benefit Russia - these high-profile corruption cases are investigated by Russia's anti-corruption commission as soon as they break into the open.
    His videos are good in that the material is well researched and funded and contain the facts; and gain more than enough publicity to be impossible to ignore.

    And now I hope it's Chaika's turn on the chopping block. Chop chop choppedy chop, Chaika.
    I also don't see what he's doing that makes him so irreplaceable. He can be replaced by somebody who will do the same job, but who won't claim 'fringe benefits'.

    sepheronx wrote:There is only 1 real problem here: navalny was charged for corruption and other illicite activity and was placed under house arrest (why not jail?).  He has broken his house arrest rules multiple of times and still freely moves around.  There is a real lach of enforcement of law in Russia.

    As well, anything out of Navalny and his crew are to be taken with a grain of salt, especially all the crap that came to light in sept elections with him meeting US ambassador and such in a bar.

    Like I said, you guys really think that the higher eschelons of the Russian government see him as such a threat? They don't mind his latest activities as much as you might think.

    He's a political corpse as it stands now, now trying to make a name for himself through his latest activities; but as long as he does nothing illegal or stupid, inciting people to overthrow the government, nationalist rhetoric, unsanctioned protests, etc... there are no grounds to restrict him really. Conducting private investigations into the corruption of officials is not something that detrimental to national security.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 7088
    Points : 7356
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 32
    Location : Canada

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  sepheronx Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:17 pm

    You and I both know he will attempt to use this as a political gain for himself.  Add to that, the guy broke the law, openly various times and was not punished for it. That shows a lot to the people as well and is more detrimental too.  I would say that you are right though that they are keeping him around to do this type of work for the higher authorities in order to get the more powerful people in Russia out.

    As well, what are exactly the evidence against Chaika? Did he actually do wrong? If not, then why demand he should be on the chopping block? If you dont know, then you are clearly showing your bias towards this and siding/taking truth from a crook like Navalny and jumping to conclusions.  And I know you are better than that.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 5050
    Points : 5130
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  flamming_python Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:31 pm

    sepheronx wrote:You and I both know he will attempt to use this as a political gain for himself.  Add to that, the guy broke the law, openly various times and was not punished for it. That shows a lot to the people as well and is more detrimental too.  I would say that you are right though that they are keeping him around to do this type of work for the higher authorities in order to get the more powerful people in Russia out.

    Let's cut the mustard here.

    Yeah, he probably did break the law - but the only reason he was prosecuted for it was because he decided to go against the authorities and step on some powerful people's toes (up to and including Putin). Many other people who broke the law got away with it, and keep getting away with it - because they are allied to the authorities.

    Of course you're correct that he is doing this for political gain, and in fact he's only going to be building himself back up through continuing this line of activity. But so what? He's not breaking the law, he's doing something worthwhile; so I'm not complaining. I don't think he'll ever get near the authority to lead a revolution against the Kremlin or whatever, and if he does - well there would have to be something disastrously wrong happening with the country anyway.
    Like I said, he's not breaking the law here - so what do you want to do about it anyway? Just relax and enjoy the show.

    As well, what are exactly the evidence against Chaika? Did he actually do wrong? If not, then why demand he should be on the chopping block? If you dont know, then you are clearly showing your bias towards this and siding/taking truth from a crook like Navalny and jumping to conclusions.  And I know you are better than that.

    Chaika is one of those powerful people I mentioned, the ones who get away with things because of their position, connections and allies in the upper halls of power.
    I don't actually care if these specific allegations against him are all bogus, to be perfectly blunt I want him under the guillotine anyway. I'm sure he's guilty of something, if not this then something else. When it comes to this level of power they are all guilty of many things. The more heads roll and the more things are shaken up, the better. But don't worry, I'm sure he won't be indicted of anything if he's truly an innocent man and the coming investigations against him prove so (fat chance).
    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 7088
    Points : 7356
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 32
    Location : Canada

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  sepheronx Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:23 pm

    Navalny isnt a former Putin man but former Yeltsin man whom is guilty of a whole lot of things. He isnt touched though as he broke the law on his house arrest and that he still freely moves around is a joke.

    And as well, media hype and words but no evidence is not evidence at all. Thankfully, Russia doesnt throw in jail people for nothing.  If they did, the truckers protesting would have dissapeared by now.

    To say he is guilty but not defining what he is guilty of besides being a politician and that "he probably did" is not actual evidence but simply lible.  It isnt evidence.  If found guilty by the anti corruption case, good.  But navalny should not get a praise at all.  He can fight corruption and gain popularity but if he ever becomes successful of it, expect a repeat or worst of the 90's, cause that is what he is, an early era Yeltsin.  Maybe worst.  A total sell out like Kasparov, Khodorovsky and the likes. And they are all heavily corrupt people.  All they are trying to do is remove one group so they can rule.
    ExBeobachter1987
    ExBeobachter1987


    Posts : 442
    Points : 440
    Join date : 2014-11-26
    Age : 33
    Location : Western Eurasia

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  ExBeobachter1987 Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:50 pm

    sepheronx wrote:Navalny isnt a former Putin man but former Yeltsin man whom is guilty of a whole lot of things.

    Putin himself and other members of the Russian elite are former Yeltsin men.
    Just like Navalny, they are guilty of many thing.

    sepheronx wrote:To say he is guilty but not defining what he is guilty of besides being a politician and that "he probably did" is not actual evidence but simply lible.  It isnt evidence.  If found guilty by the anti corruption case, good.  But navalny should not get a praise at all.  He can fight corruption and gain popularity but if he ever becomes successful of it, expect a repeat or worst of the 90's, cause that is what he is, an early era Yeltsin.

    Navalny's Anti-Corruption Foundation should get praise, though.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 7088
    Points : 7356
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 32
    Location : Canada

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  sepheronx Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:58 pm

    Depends.  If it turns out to be lies?  It will be swept under the carpet and people will still support him.  Actually, his image should have nothing to do with this but one cannot forget his past dealings.  We all know they will be forgotten while trying to build his image up again.  Which is wrong.

    Here is how I look at it.

    If this guy is to be found guilty? Good. Let him go to jail. But, Navalny should also go to jail too. He has been guilty for a lot and keeps breaking the law continuously, even now. He broke the house arrest rules. So he should also face jail (not just for that but for all his crimes). Arrest everyone. Cannot show bias as Navalny and his crimes are well known and he didn't pay time for them.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 7088
    Points : 7356
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 32
    Location : Canada

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  sepheronx Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:44 pm

    Interior Minister: efforts to combat the economic corruption insufficient

    And here we think they are all corrupt and bad. The interior minister on the other hand thinks much more can be done and their current methods are insufficient. This shows that there are people in high positions actually pointing out the problems and what should be done.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy


    Posts : 5044
    Points : 5068
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:35 am

    sepheronx wrote:Navalny isnt a former Putin man but former Yeltsin man whom is guilty of a whole lot of things. He isnt touched though as he broke the law on his house arrest and that he still freely moves around is a joke.

    And as well, media hype and words but no evidence is not evidence at all. Thankfully, Russia doesnt throw in jail people for nothing.  If they did, the truckers protesting would have dissapeared by now.

    To say he is guilty but not defining what he is guilty of besides being a politician and that "he probably did" is not actual evidence but simply lible.  It isnt evidence.  If found guilty by the anti corruption case, good.  But navalny should not get a praise at all.  He can fight corruption and gain popularity but if he ever becomes successful of it, expect a repeat or worst of the 90's, cause that is what he is, an early era Yeltsin.  Maybe worst.  A total sell out like Kasparov, Khodorovsky and the likes. And they are all heavily corrupt people.  All they are trying to do is remove one group so they can rule.

    In US he certainly would go down. either killed in accident or jailed on rape of minor or fraud you choose it. I hope for Russia once he will become more dangerous he will.


    flamming_python wrote: He's a political corpse as it stands now, now trying to make a name for himself through his latest activities; but as long as he does nothing illegal or stupid, inciting people to overthrow the government, nationalist rhetoric, unsanctioned protests, etc... there are no grounds to restrict him really. Conducting private investigations into the corruption of officials is not something that detrimental to national security.

    Taking money from CIA to undermine local govt is not a matter for national security? try to do it in US and send me card for LA then.

    His every move is to undermine existing system. Make no mistake he is not genuine opposition, he does it for money and only for benefit of US. US which wants Russia in parts & under "intl control"
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy


    Posts : 5044
    Points : 5068
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:41 am

    sepheronx wrote:Interior Minister: efforts to combat the economic corruption insufficient

    And here we think they are all corrupt and bad.  The interior minister on the other hand thinks much more can be done and their current methods are insufficient.  This shows that there are people in high positions actually pointing out the problems and what should be done.

    as long as this is not sponsored by west it´s important to fight corruption. But IMHO only taking money you owe is the only way. Prison as a cherry on cake.

    If I steal 20mlns Euro and go for this 5years to jail then I do this (assuming I am nothing more then westerner without any moral rules or better with European ones Smile ). It is unlikely I earn 4 mln EUr per year right?

    If court strip this money form me and family then kinda stupid go for 5 years and return as a beggar.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 2508
    Points : 2599
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  higurashihougi Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:47 am

    I've been waiting for this long long long long

    Finally Putin did it

    https://www.rt.com/politics/325964-putin-gives-russian-constitution-priority/

    President Vladimir Putin has signed into law the bill allowing the Constitutional Court to overrule the decisions of international courts if such decisions contradict the principle of supremacy of the Russian Constitution.

    The new act published on the government website on Tuesday reads that the Constitutional Court will look into every decision of any intergovernmental body based on an international treaty and find if it matches the Russian Constitution and the rights and freedoms guaranteed by it. Upon such consideration the Constitutional Court can allow the decision to be executed in Russia, in full or in part, or ban its execution – also in full or in part. The ban would automatically cancel any national acts allowing the execution of the unconstitutional ruling.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy


    Posts : 5044
    Points : 5068
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:51 am

    kvs wrote: This statement alone is certifiable insanity, but is obvious that it is just a lie.   So now the liar is lying about Chaika.   Clearly Chaika is stepping on US assets in Russia and this is a propaganda contract hit on him.   BTW, the US has a long history of succoring
    criminal elements in Russia going back to the Soviet period when they were actively engaged with the mob underworld.   This is a variation on the Daesh theme.  The USA (and its minions) want to subvert Russia by any means that they can (WWIII is too
    much a risk since they could get permanently glassed) and they will fund and support criminals like Khodorkovsky, the late
    Berezovsky, and of course Navalny.   The whole shtick of grifter Navlany as some sort of grass roots anti-corruption activist is
    nauseating.


    In Polish language editions of zionist media he is called an opposition leader :d but worse in RIA I can read the same cr@p. Even if Chaika kids were running businesses why it is bad? Is this illegal? not to mention kids of politicians in US are poor or working for McDonalds on lowest rates right?

    I hope this will speed up cleaning of browder´s assets now Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

    higurashihougi wrote:I've been waiting for this long long long long

    Finally Putin did it

    https://www.rt.com/politics/325964-putin-gives-russian-constitution-priority/

    President Vladimir Putin has signed into law the bill allowing the Constitutional Court to overrule the decisions of international courts if such decisions contradict the principle of supremacy of the Russian Constitution.

    The new act published on the government website on Tuesday reads that the Constitutional Court will look into every decision of any intergovernmental body based on an international treaty and find if it matches the Russian Constitution and the rights and freedoms guaranteed by it. Upon such consideration the Constitutional Court can allow the decision to be executed in Russia, in full or in part, or ban its execution – also in full or in part. The ban would automatically cancel any national acts allowing the execution of the unconstitutional ruling.

    I cannot understand why at all listen to intl bodies? is US, EU or China doing this? and what if this famous now 50blns of "compensation" is not contradict to constitution ?
    avatar
    Backinblack


    Posts : 37
    Points : 49
    Join date : 2015-10-16

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  Backinblack Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:50 am

    At the final press-conference recently held in Moscow, Russian president Vladimir Putin answered thorny questions about global policy, domestic issues and prospect of the country’s flagship economic projects. Mil.Today’s editors have prepared a summary of his statements regarding security and the use of armed forces.

    http://mil.today/2015/Society5/
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 5050
    Points : 5130
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  flamming_python Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:13 pm

    Dima wrote:
    Rmf wrote:`primakov? that jewish guy who changed his name....
    Its good to see the most powerful class of ship to enter Russian service getting named after Yevgeny Primakov. A well deserved one. thumbsup

    Being Jewish is not a crime, but being Jewish and backstabbing Russia for greater love of Israel and west should not be tolerated. All such assoles need to be delt with.
    One moron is that Medvedev, dont know if its his jooish part that make him such an assole or if he is a born idiot. Whatever he is the darling of the west in the Russian Govt. Combined with another assole Sarkozy with jooish background they fu$ked up Russia big time with an utterly useless multi-billion contract for Mistral.  Mad

    First of all it's Jewish, not 'jooish', learn English properly or don't speak it at all.

    Secondly, Medvedev was aight. He made the decision to give Saaka a good thrashing after all - there was no hesitation or deliberation on his part. Medvedev actually had plenty of good ideas, about reform, etc... he had his own projects too - Skolkovo first among them, Superjets too, and the Mistrals being another one.. all of which were sound ideas at the time. Speaking of which, everyone likes to pour dirt on Serdyukov these days, but Serdyukov actually started most of the military reforms that have only reached fruition now - they made him very unpopular but they were ultimately necessary.
    Back to Medvedev, the trouble was that he only had one term in power, and was still surrounded by Putin's men and influence and somewhat limited in implementing his own vision thus. Perhaps if he stayed on he might have become known as a major reformer like Alexander II.

    Before anyone decides to disagree, note that Putin himself for most of his 1st term, followed Yeltsin's pro-Western course more or less, and only turned on the Oligarchs and Yeltsin's clan/people in 2003; one year before his first term ended. Like Medvedev, Putin didn't get too much done in his first term either, he was preoccupied stabilizing the country, building up his own circle and consolidating power.
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 11158
    Points : 11303
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  kvs Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:05 am

    flamming_python wrote:
    Dima wrote:
    Rmf wrote:`primakov? that jewish guy who changed his name....
    Its good to see the most powerful class of ship to enter Russian service getting named after Yevgeny Primakov. A well deserved one. thumbsup

    Being Jewish is not a crime, but being Jewish and backstabbing Russia for greater love of Israel and west should not be tolerated. All such assoles need to be delt with.
    One moron is that Medvedev, dont know if its his jooish part that make him such an assole or if he is a born idiot. Whatever he is the darling of the west in the Russian Govt. Combined with another assole Sarkozy with jooish background they fu$ked up Russia big time with an utterly useless multi-billion contract for Mistral.  Mad

    First of all it's Jewish, not 'jooish', learn English properly or don't speak it at all.

    Secondly, Medvedev was aight. He made the decision to give Saaka a good thrashing after all - there was no hesitation or deliberation on his part. Medvedev actually had plenty of good ideas, about reform, etc... he had his own projects too - Skolkovo first among them, Superjets too, and the Mistrals being another one.. all of which were sound ideas at the time. Speaking of which, everyone likes to pour dirt on Serdyukov these days, but Serdyukov actually started most of the military reforms that have only reached fruition now - they made him very unpopular but they were ultimately necessary.
    Back to Medvedev, the trouble was that he only had one term in power, and was still surrounded by Putin's men and influence and somewhat limited in implementing his own vision thus. Perhaps if he stayed on he might have become known as a major reformer like Alexander II.

    Before anyone decides to disagree, note that Putin himself for most of his 1st term, followed Yeltsin's pro-Western course more or less, and only turned on the Oligarchs and Yeltsin's clan/people in 2003; one year before his first term ended. Like Medvedev, Putin didn't get too much done in his first term either, he was preoccupied stabilizing the country, building up his own circle and consolidating power.

    That's not correct. Putin's economic policy during his first term was key to Russia's recovery. He could have left everything
    in Yeltsin mode and the country would have gone down the toilet. Like Ukraine. He took off from where Primakov left off.
    You make it sound like all he did was spend his time on "consolidating power". The oligarchs became clear obstacles to proper
    economy reform during his first term and pulled a Teddy Roosevelt on them. Of course unlike in the case of the US President
    there was a hate-smear chorus from abroad to demonize him. Uncle Scam need the corrupt oligarchs to exert influence over
    Russia and Putin shut that racket down. Unforgivable.
    max steel
    max steel


    Posts : 2930
    Points : 2955
    Join date : 2015-02-12
    Location : South Pole

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  max steel Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:14 am

    flamming_python wrote:Primakov was definitely a man who was ahead of his time. He laid the groundwork for today's Russian foreign policy; promoting a multi-polar world, Russia-China-India triad, opposing NATO expansion, etc...

    We don't hear much about him because his tenure as foreign minister was quite short, but it was here where he had the most impact and laid out the foundations that Lavrov would later build upon and Putin would later deem as priorities some 10 years after Primakov's tenure.



    If you're talking about Soviet Union's last PM then you're right , he was the one who dreamt of Eurasian Empire , BRICS also especially RIC.
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza


    Posts : 2842
    Points : 2842
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  Big_Gazza Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:18 am

    kvs wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Dima wrote:
    Rmf wrote:`primakov? that jewish guy who changed his name....
    Its good to see the most powerful class of ship to enter Russian service getting named after Yevgeny Primakov. A well deserved one. thumbsup

    Being Jewish is not a crime, but being Jewish and backstabbing Russia for greater love of Israel and west should not be tolerated. All such assoles need to be delt with.
    One moron is that Medvedev, dont know if its his jooish part that make him such an assole or if he is a born idiot. Whatever he is the darling of the west in the Russian Govt. Combined with another assole Sarkozy with jooish background they fu$ked up Russia big time with an utterly useless multi-billion contract for Mistral.  Mad

    First of all it's Jewish, not 'jooish', learn English properly or don't speak it at all.

    Secondly, Medvedev was aight. He made the decision to give Saaka a good thrashing after all - there was no hesitation or deliberation on his part. Medvedev actually had plenty of good ideas, about reform, etc... he had his own projects too - Skolkovo first among them, Superjets too, and the Mistrals being another one.. all of which were sound ideas at the time. Speaking of which, everyone likes to pour dirt on Serdyukov these days, but Serdyukov actually started most of the military reforms that have only reached fruition now - they made him very unpopular but they were ultimately necessary.
    Back to Medvedev, the trouble was that he only had one term in power, and was still surrounded by Putin's men and influence and somewhat limited in implementing his own vision thus. Perhaps if he stayed on he might have become known as a major reformer like Alexander II.

    Before anyone decides to disagree, note that Putin himself for most of his 1st term, followed Yeltsin's pro-Western course more or less, and only turned on the Oligarchs and Yeltsin's clan/people in 2003; one year before his first term ended. Like Medvedev, Putin didn't get too much done in his first term either, he was preoccupied stabilizing the country, building up his own circle and consolidating power.

    That's not correct.  Putin's economic policy during his first term was key to Russia's recovery.  He could have left everything
    in Yeltsin mode and the country would have gone down the toilet.  Like Ukraine.   He took off from where Primakov left off.
    You make it sound like all he did was spend his time on "consolidating power".    The oligarchs became clear obstacles to proper
    economy reform during his first term and pulled a Teddy Roosevelt on them.   Of course unlike in the case of the US President
    there was a hate-smear chorus from abroad to demonize him.   Uncle Scam need the corrupt oligarchs to exert influence over
    Russia and Putin shut that racket down.  Unforgivable.  

    +1
    Putin read the riot act to the oligarchs - Pay your taxes, obey the law, run your (stolen) businesses enterprises legally, and keep out of politics (ie no attempts to convert ill-gotten into political power by purchasing a cabal of subordinate politicans) and you can keep what you stole in the 90s. Cross me and I will break you...

    A smart oligarch like Abramovich took the deal, kept his wealth, and even had a stint at a Governership. The stupid ones like Berezovsky and Khordorkosky thought they were bigger than the Federal government and refused to heed the warnings, so a public lesson was made of these despicable thieves and today they are (a) dead by his own hand (b) a much reduced shadow of his former self.

    Putin and his team deserve congratulations for their success in taming the rabid excesses of Russias (Jewish) oligarchs.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 5050
    Points : 5130
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  flamming_python Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:29 am

    Big_Gazza wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Dima wrote:
    Rmf wrote:`primakov? that jewish guy who changed his name....
    Its good to see the most powerful class of ship to enter Russian service getting named after Yevgeny Primakov. A well deserved one. thumbsup

    Being Jewish is not a crime, but being Jewish and backstabbing Russia for greater love of Israel and west should not be tolerated. All such assoles need to be delt with.
    One moron is that Medvedev, dont know if its his jooish part that make him such an assole or if he is a born idiot. Whatever he is the darling of the west in the Russian Govt. Combined with another assole Sarkozy with jooish background they fu$ked up Russia big time with an utterly useless multi-billion contract for Mistral.  Mad

    First of all it's Jewish, not 'jooish', learn English properly or don't speak it at all.

    Secondly, Medvedev was aight. He made the decision to give Saaka a good thrashing after all - there was no hesitation or deliberation on his part. Medvedev actually had plenty of good ideas, about reform, etc... he had his own projects too - Skolkovo first among them, Superjets too, and the Mistrals being another one.. all of which were sound ideas at the time. Speaking of which, everyone likes to pour dirt on Serdyukov these days, but Serdyukov actually started most of the military reforms that have only reached fruition now - they made him very unpopular but they were ultimately necessary.
    Back to Medvedev, the trouble was that he only had one term in power, and was still surrounded by Putin's men and influence and somewhat limited in implementing his own vision thus. Perhaps if he stayed on he might have become known as a major reformer like Alexander II.

    Before anyone decides to disagree, note that Putin himself for most of his 1st term, followed Yeltsin's pro-Western course more or less, and only turned on the Oligarchs and Yeltsin's clan/people in 2003; one year before his first term ended. Like Medvedev, Putin didn't get too much done in his first term either, he was preoccupied stabilizing the country, building up his own circle and consolidating power.

    That's not correct.  Putin's economic policy during his first term was key to Russia's recovery.  He could have left everything
    in Yeltsin mode and the country would have gone down the toilet.  Like Ukraine.   He took off from where Primakov left off.
    You make it sound like all he did was spend his time on "consolidating power".    The oligarchs became clear obstacles to proper
    economy reform during his first term and pulled a Teddy Roosevelt on them.   Of course unlike in the case of the US President
    there was a hate-smear chorus from abroad to demonize him.   Uncle Scam need the corrupt oligarchs to exert influence over
    Russia and Putin shut that racket down.  Unforgivable.  

    +1
    Putin read the riot act to the oligarchs - Pay your taxes, obey the law, run your (stolen) businesses enterprises legally, and keep out of politics (ie no attempts to convert ill-gotten into political power by purchasing a cabal of subordinate politicans) and you can keep what you stole in the 90s.  Cross me and I will break you...

    A smart oligarch like Abramovich took the deal, kept his wealth, and even had a stint at a Governership.  The stupid ones like Berezovsky and Khordorkosky thought they were bigger than the Federal government and refused to heed the warnings, so a public lesson was made of these despicable thieves and today they are (a) dead by his own hand (b) a much reduced shadow of his former self.

    Putin and his team deserve congratulations for their success in taming the rabid excesses of Russias (Jewish) oligarchs.

    Most of Russia's Oligarchs were not, and are not - Jewish.

    Some of the most powerful and influential ones in the 90s were that's true, but as a power-holding class - they are quite ethnically diverse and in any case ethnicity never played any role in their power-struggles and ambitions.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf


    Posts : 5289
    Points : 5490
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  Werewolf Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:24 pm

    Considering that jews are such a minority among all religious groups a shit load of them are billionares in a country they never represent and so many jewish presidents, advisors, prime ministers just look at ukraine run by jews, executed by nazis.

    https://www.darkmoon.me/2014/one-quarter-wealthiest-russians-jewish/
    48 out of 200 billionaires in russia are jewish oligarchs. Not counted in are millionaires.

    Jewish oligarchs are ranked fucking 11% among all billioniares in the world that is far to high for such a minority. And don't come to me that they earned their money. No billionaire in their live has worked a single day to earn a single penny. It is stolen, that is the only possibility how you can get rich noway around corruption, murder, sceams and criminal cartels to get rich.

    http://mondoweiss.net/2013/04/forbes-jewish-billionaires
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 2508
    Points : 2599
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  higurashihougi Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:16 am

    From the communists

    https://www.rt.com/politics/328940-communist-mp-wants-theft-in/

    Communist MP wants theft in military forces considered high treason

    Russian Communist Party MP Valery Rashkin told reporters that corruption in the military forces should be punished as high treason and that the former Defense Ministry official sentenced to almost eight years’ prison for bribery “got off lightly.”


    “In essence, such civil servants steal from soldiers and officers who are responsible for our motherland’s safety, for the undisturbed sleep of our citizens. Such crimes should be equated to high treason,” Rashkin wrote in a statement published on the party’s website.

    The comment came soon after a district court in Moscow convicted the former deputy director of Defense Ministry’s Property Department, Aleksandr Gorshkolepov, of large-scale bribery and sentenced him to seven years and eight months in a penal colony.

    The ex-official was also ordered to pay a fine of 310 million rubles (over US$4 million). The convict earlier entered a plea deal with the court and personally told investigators about multi-million bribes he received from several businessmen and heads of state defense enterprises.

    In mid-2014, the Russian Communist Party proposed the introduction of a ‘court of honor’ that would adjudicate on the ethical side of officials’ behavior, and possibly recommend anti-corruption courses as punishment.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 2508
    Points : 2599
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  higurashihougi Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:44 am

    The communists are quite active recently.

    https://www.rt.com/politics/331858-communists-conceive-popular-patriotic-coalition/

    Communists plan 'popular patriotic coalition' to counter United Russia at future polls

    The leader of the Russian Communist Party has told reporters that they intend to unite all “patriotic forces” under the program of “leftist-centrist turn” to counter the pro-business anti-crisis initiatives of the ruling United Russia party.

    “We think that the moment of truth has arrived, it is very important that the party of power starts a direct dialogue with popular patriotic forces, that debates are held live on television in which they demonstrate two programs – the one of the ruling party and our program, the program of the popular patriotic forces,” Communist leader Gennadiy Zyuganov told reporters Tuesday. “The elections are exceptionally important, but they must be the competition between teams and programs, not the primaries game.”

    He also appealed to the authority of President Vladimir Putin, who has urged his allies to do everything to ensure that the parliamentary elections are honest and that people trust their results.

    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 7088
    Points : 7356
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 32
    Location : Canada

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  sepheronx Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:10 pm

    Their idiots anyway. They may unite some parties and would be funny if they united with paranas party who claims to be patriots that all they are doing is breaking laws and getting us money and being caught doing so.  That would ruin the Communist party.  I rather see LBTR or whatever they re called in power than the communists.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 2508
    Points : 2599
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  higurashihougi Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:46 pm

    sepheronx wrote:Their idiots anyway. They may unite some parties and would be funny if they united with paranas party who claims to be patriots that all they are doing is breaking laws and getting us money and being caught doing so.  That would ruin the Communist party.  I rather see LBTR or whatever they re called in power than the communists.

    I don't think so. Considering the activies of Communists and other big 2 (SP, LDPR), I believe they are the real "moderate oppositions" in Russia. The roles of these "moderate oppositions" are keeping an eye on Putin's party and attracting the dissidents so that dissidents will not come to Nemtsov or Navalny.

    Honestly I still have faith in the Communist parties in the world, well, if you look at my avatar you can see why.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy


    Posts : 5044
    Points : 5068
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:07 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Their idiots anyway. They may unite some parties and would be funny if they united with paranas party who claims to be patriots that all they are doing is breaking laws and getting us money and being caught doing so.  That would ruin the Communist party.  I rather see LBTR or whatever they re called in power than the communists.

    I don't think so. Considering the activies of Communists and other big 2 (SP, LDPR), I believe they are the real "moderate oppositions" in Russia. The roles of these "moderate oppositions" are keeping an eye on Putin's party and attracting the dissidents so that dissidents will not come to Nemtsov or Navalny.

    Honestly I still have faith in the Communist parties in the world, well, if you look at my avatar you can see why.

    I do not as Polish commies let Us hostile take over of my country! Maybe normal ones return some day after EU goes to hell finally Smile

    But yes I agree that Russia needs more then 1 party with different pro-Russian programmes. I did not mean euro-sc@m or us paid henchmen like navalny.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf


    Posts : 5289
    Points : 5490
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  Werewolf Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:42 pm

    PVO party is pro russian with biggest and most known Nikolai Starikow.
    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5076
    Points : 5182
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty the leader of "fair Russia" party

    Post  Vann7 Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:19 pm

    Look at this a real traitor show up , seeking to provoke a coup in Russia ,he wants to sack the legitimate government in Russia. the leader of "fair Russia" party.

    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 56bafb53c3618839108b456e

    https://www.rt.com/politics/331998-fair-russia-kicks-off-election/


    The reason he give for removing from power the prime minister is because of 2 laws ,
    that the government created to help Russia balance its budget. I really hate people like
    that , even though is legal what he is doing ,to pressure a government to resign ,the timing
    he is asking it ,could not be more dangerous. And look what the bastard told.. that ...
    "Once medvedev sacked things with the economy in Russia will start to improve. " so right
    there the traitor spreading lies ,as if Medvedev or Russia dominating political party was responsible for the sanctions on Russia or the oil prices. He is more dangerous that Kadyrov
    and if he continues trying to sabotage Russia gov ,seeking to disband it ,in times that Russia
    could be withing hours or days from a major war not only with Turkey but also USA.. In times like this that idiot if continues trying to disband the unity in Russia should be arrested and put in jail for treason.

    Im not a fan of medvedev ,neither im against him.. but what the Fair Russia party is doing is
    really dangerous. And if violence and people die consequences of his call for a nation wide
    protest ,he should be shot in the head. Not only he is threatening the life of the soldiers in Syria, but also the war in Ukraine to restart. when civil wars begin is when the highest probability foreign nations will take advantaged of the internal problems in that nation to
    do any aggression or attack Russian interest knowing they busy with a civil war.

    Can anyone provide me any more information about that Rat?  does he have done
    suspicious things before ? or accused of being a spy before or an undercover fith column?
    or be paid by the west? or indeed he is patriotic and his problem is more of being an stupid and a moron that do not see the extremely dangerous ,close to suicide games he is playing.

    it looks well planned ,because if Medvedev is sacked and United Russia lose power ,then there will be no one else from United Russia that could get the mayority of society united. Since Putin cannot run again for president if not mistaken. If he was genuinely interested in people ,he will not mention in any way sacking the Government from power. Not even in America ,you heard of that ,of plans done to sack the entire Government ,from someone in the parliament. At best what happened there is the demands to impeach Obama IF he goes to a war without asking congress. But in Russia is not IF.. but already they planning to raise support to sack the Government and i really think that man is really dangerous and any Russian citizen killed consequence of his proposed rallies ,their death should be made 100% responsible to him for
    seeking to disband Russia government. This is a law that should exist in Russia.. that anyone who leads nation wide protest that indirectly promote violence (like removing a legitimate government from power is ,since half of the country will oppose it) that is dividing the society
    in two groups. then those people who lead major division in the society by seeking to remove a Government from power, for no legitimate reason , then those leaders should be held accounted
    for any people killed or money lost by the government in security and any damage to Russian infrastructure.



    Last edited by Vann7 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Sponsored content


    Politics and Government of Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Politics and Government of Russia

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:29 pm