Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war?

kvs
    kvs

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 10 Empty Re: 2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war?

Post  kvs on 22/11/20, 10:38 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:Without wanting to comment on the honesty of Venezuelan elections it is important to note the difference between voter and elector fraud.

At the voter level the system had stunning security, every voter had a biometric card, unique to them and mandatory for voting. This meant that an observer like Carter would indeed see what was, and I think still is, probably the best system at poll station level there is.

What Carter could not see was what might have happened then when the votes were counted, allocated and passed up the system to national tally computers, the elector fraud. Where it all happened out of sight inside the black box where it all had to be taken in faith. This is the part that Carter would have had to have taken what Smartmatic told him at face value. As they were an 'honest by definition' British team what they told him was naturally assumed to be fact!

Hence Carter's praise.

The same goes for every fucking precious western utopia including the UK.   Stalin was right on target.

Given your knowledge on the subject in this and other posts, please tell how you think the UK election systems works as it looks like I might have it wrong.

The Canadian system is the same. You claimed Venezuela's elections are fraudulent because "it is he who counts the ballots
    that determines the vote". Yet somehow when I and 99.9999% of the voters in Canada are not present during the counting,
    it is somehow all squeaky clean. Just like the USA. Right.

You assert that UK vote counting is infallible. That is your religion and not a fact. There are no foreign observers during
    vote counts and just like in the USA, the composition of the tiny group of people who is doing the counting and making
    all sorts of convenient "human mistakes" cannot be asserted to be obviously unbiased.

The first past the post system promotes fraud and gerrymandering since tight margins are involved. A party gains an electoral
    district even if does not have a majority and just needs to come out ahead of the usually other main party. The US is
    more pathological compared to Canada but it is the same underlying problem. The defenders of this stupid system where
    the Prime Minister can get an absolute majority in Parliament even though he has less than 40% of the popular vote always
    trot out Italy as some example to "prove" that proportional representation does not work. Italy is a unique pathology with
    proportional representation not being the source of their endless government flipping. Germany is a better example for
    how things should be. They have some of the seats be first past the posts, but they fill in the rest based on their fraction
    of the popular vote.

The main difference between Venezuela and the UK is that there is no point in any fraud since all the options are compromised.
    No UK politician ever rocks the boat no matter how much lip service they pay to various issues. Trump rocked the boat and
    was removed. He should be thankful that he was assassinated like Kennedy. But who knows, maybe he will be offed after
    leaving office.

And Merkel demonstrates that even the German system is still a kabuki theater where the leadership is always a vassal of
    the USA no matter how the people vote.

LMFS likes this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 10 Empty Re: 2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war?

Post  thegopnik on 23/11/20, 02:38 am

https://qr.ae/pNW6UP Man I got like nearly 50,000 views on this talking about how 6 of the 9 supreme court judges cant get along with Biden. All I did was make shit-post image memes of Thomas Clarence fucking Biden in the ass(pro-liberal social media platform not many upvotes because of pissed off viewers). Magnum's iranian drone story inspired me to make this article https://qr.ae/pNW69n about vulnerable aircraft carriers and boy were there a lot of pissed of responses and I nearly got 50,000 views on that as well. lol1 Its funny as hell as to how Quora's algorithm works sometimes in terms of people seeing my news feeds. Thank god I use fake names.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on 23/11/20, 03:14 am

thegopnik wrote:https://qr.ae/pNW6UP Man I got like nearly 50,000 views on this talking about how 6 of the 9 supreme court judges cant get along with Biden. All I did was make shit-post image memes of Thomas Clarence fucking Biden in the ass(pro-liberal social media platform not many upvotes because of pissed off viewers). Magnum's iranian drone story inspired me to make this article  https://qr.ae/pNW69n  about vulnerable aircraft carriers and boy were there a lot of pissed of responses and I nearly got 50,000 views on that as well. lol1 Its funny as hell as to how Quora's algorithm works sometimes in terms of people seeing my news feeds. Thank god I use fake names.

The USA is fully off the rails not that partisanship has become pathological. I guess this is a morality tale about not having two party
    political regimes. It creates artificial polarization and can devolve into a civil war under the right conditions. There is no pure left and right
    so a binary standoff does not make sense.

As for carriers. Soviet supersonic weapons already made them obsolete for any big power war. Hypersonic missiles merely drive the nails
    into the coffin harder. CWIS is not capable of intercepting supersonic missiles at sufficient rates to make them useless. The Granit had
    a salvo concept with inter-missile communication. Newer missiles are more effective.

thegopnik likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov on 23/11/20, 03:25 am

It's idiotic to say observers mean a vote is legit....

KVS is completely wrong in this. International observers cannot go anywhere they wish in a country they are told where to go and for how long. The fact someone is trying to use that to claim an election is legit shows how clueless they are.

You can easily send them to a place and tell that area "do the vote legit" while you in all other others cheat.

Additionally, they do not have access to the black boxes or machines, they just stand there and watch.

It is beyond easy to trick and use international observers to make something look legit....

Hugo did cheat and he used the software to do that's the entire reason he had it made, this is documented. Only a clueless moron would argue against it because of some anti-us mindset.

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK on 23/11/20, 04:15 am

kvs wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:Without wanting to comment on the honesty of Venezuelan elections it is important to note the difference between voter and elector fraud.

At the voter level the system had stunning security, every voter had a biometric card, unique to them and mandatory for voting. This meant that an observer like Carter would indeed see what was, and I think still is, probably the best system at poll station level there is.

What Carter could not see was what might have happened then when the votes were counted, allocated and passed up the system to national tally computers, the elector fraud. Where it all happened out of sight inside the black box where it all had to be taken in faith. This is the part that Carter would have had to have taken what Smartmatic told him at face value. As they were an 'honest by definition' British team what they told him was naturally assumed to be fact!

Hence Carter's praise.
    The same goes for every fucking precious western utopia including the UK.   Stalin was right on target.
    Given your knowledge on the subject in this and other posts, please tell how you think the UK election systems works as it looks like I might have it wrong.
    The Canadian system is the same.   You claimed Venezuela's elections are fraudulent because "it is he who counts the ballots
    that determines the vote".   Yet somehow when I and 99.9999% of the voters in Canada are not present during the counting,
    it is somehow all squeaky clean.   Just like the USA.  Right.

You assert that UK vote counting is infallible.   That is your religion and not a fact.   There are no foreign observers during
    vote counts and just like in the USA, the composition of the tiny group of people who is doing the counting and making
    all sorts of convenient "human mistakes" cannot be asserted to be obviously unbiased.  
    Think you should check out your eyes to brain links.

Where did I claim "Venezuela's elections are fraudulent"?

Where did I assert "UK vote counting is infallible"?

You clearly know f all on the mechanics of our system so please shut up on it.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on 24/11/20, 08:51 pm

This is the sort of crap you see in failed states in Africa. One of the gang dies for whatever reason and his "bros" go
    on a rampage venting their anger.

PhSt likes this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt on 24/11/20, 09:10 pm

This is the sort of crap you see in failed states in Africa. One of the gang dies for whatever reason and his "bros" go
    on a rampage venting their anger.

This is a good development. America needs to tear itself apart and suffer a breakup worse than the Soviet Union. I wish it happens in my lifetime attack
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Yesterday at 03:46 am

Hugo did cheat and he used the software to do that's the entire reason he had it made, this is documented. Only a clueless moron would argue against it because of some anti-us mindset.

But Hugo the dictator would need to get into power in the first place to get into a position to cheat and he would need the support of the entire infrastructure to manage it.

Why was this information about cheating software.... MADE IN THE US BTW... revealed now... you guys could have revealed this information when you wanted to get rid of Maduro, but there has been no claim by anyone he rigged any elections as far as I am aware... the support he gets from the Venzuelan people and the Venezuelan military kinda shows both he and Chavez enjoyed the sort of popular support western dictators only dream about.

The other question is why would a ballot manipulation programme and voting system be sold to Hugo Chavez in the first place... did they mistake him for an American stooge that was struggling because of poverty in their country getting too obvious and too hard to hide because the 1% have been too greedy and have not thrown enough crumbs to the masses to keep them happy... perhaps that is why they use them in America too.. how far away is that day for them?

...or was it sold to his pro US predecessors and he took advantage.

But as we know... when he was alive Chavez was popular and probably didn't need to manipulate any votes... western dictators might benefit from such systems but populist leaders don't because they are popular and they listen to their people and try to raise the majority of their people out of poverty.

JohninMK likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Yesterday at 04:50 am

Massive fraud is harder than marginal fraud like in the 2020 (and other) US presidential election. The notion that some "radical"
    beats the system through fraud is simply retarded. It is the rotten Latin-American comprador regime before Chavez that would
    have pulled out every stop to cheat and stay in power.

For some reason independent opinion polls are never talked about when it comes to Venezuela and other "bad, bad countries".
    But I recall every NATzO media outlet (CNN, CBC, BBC, ad nauseam) repeating endlessly the "fact" that most Americans thought
    that Saddam Hussein was responsible for 9/11. Yeah, so American ignorance created by the fake stream media makes Bush's
    attack on Iraq legit, but it does not matter what Venezuelans think about Guaido and Maduro. Get f*cked. (For clarity: not
    aimed at any sane members).

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Yesterday at 08:06 am

kvs likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26/11/20, 08:46 am