Below are the characteristics of the export version of the Furke-E radar
The "Zaslon" (screen) is much better, and is installed on all corvettes from Hero of the Russian Federation Aldar Tsydenzhapov
and 20385 corvettes.
Furke-E (variant 1) Furke-E (variant 2) Furke-E (V3)
Frequency band Super high frequency
Speed of rotation 6-30 rpm
frequency range UHF SHF UHF
Elevation angles 80°
Rаnge view area, km 60 150 60
View area in azimuth, ° 360 360 360
View area in elevation, ° 6 4 15
Surface target trajectory detection range 0.95–1.4 radio horizon
Air target trajectory detection range with RCS 1 m² 60 120 52; 60
Range view area, km 40 100 60
View area in azimuth, ° 360 360 360
View area in elevation, ° 60 80 30
Height viewing area, km 15 20 –
Air target trajectory detection range with EPR 1 m²; 30 72 52
Detection range of anti-ship missile trajectory with EPR 0.02 m²
at a height of 5 m at an antenna post height of 21 m; 10 12–14 12
Suppression of reflections from stationary objects, dB 50–55 50–55 50–55
Coordinate measurement accuracy
– by range, m; 50 50 50
– in azimuth, etc. 4–6 4–6 3–4
– in elevation, etc. 8–9 5–7 –
– in range, m 150–200 150–200 150–200
– in azimuth, ° 3.2 3.2 2.0
Number of simultaneously tracked targets 100 200 50
Energy consumption, kW 8 25 7.5
Mass of the radar, kg 1100 2450 860
Equipment weight, kg 420 890 90
Mean time between failures, h 850 850 850Surface illumination radar "Monument-A"
, designed to detect surface and coastal targets, issue target designation and control of missile weapons (URO). The station is three-coordinate, operates in active and passive modes. In active mode, with normal radar observability, the detection range is up to 50 km, with increased radar observability up to 100 km, and in the presence of the superrefraction effect, up to 250 km. In passive mode, the station provides detection of radiation from operating transmitters of surface ships, depending on the frequency range and power of electronic equipment from 50 to 500 km.
The antenna post is located in the fore mast turret and has a narrow radiation pattern when scanning space in the forward sector of the ship, which ensures high accuracy in pointing missiles and machine guns at surface and coastal targets.
hydroacoustic complexThe Zarya-2 underwater illumination system
is designed to detect submarines (submarines), attacking torpedoes and surface ships (NS) in sonar and noise direction finding modes using under-beam and towed antennas. The complex provides automatic tracking of targets, determination of coordinates and parameters of movement of targets, hydroacoustic communication with submarines and NK and their identification, control of interference during operation, as well as automated classification of targets with division into classes: Submarine, surface ships, torpedo, false target and automatic continuous monitoring of functioning, diagnostics with troubleshooting. The HJC has a path with a wing antenna located in the nose bulb fairing and a path with a towed GAS "Vignetka-M" in the stern of the ship, which allows you to simultaneously track up to 10 different targets with a probability of correct classification - 0.8. The energy range of detection of submarines in the directional radiation mode with a winged antenna is up to 19 km, and the accuracy of determining coordinates by distance is 1.1% of the value of the set range scale and 1 ° by bearing.
hydroacoustic complextowed "Vignette"
, designed for anti-submarine defense, protection of water areas, escort of a convoy of ships and patrols. The station uses a flexible extended towed antenna (GPBA) and a low-frequency emitter towed behind the stern of the ship, which ensures effective detection of low-noise submarines with a 180 ° viewing sector from the port and starboard sides at a distance of up to 60 km in deep water and up to 20 km in shallow water in sonar mode. The accuracy of determining the coordinates of targets in the automatic tracking mode is 1% of the value of the set range scale and 2 ° in bearing. Simultaneously with the sonar, the GAS is operating in the noise direction finding mode, which makes it possible to detect torpedoes at a distance of up to 15 km, submarines - up to 20 km, and surface ships - up to 100 km. Target direction finding accuracy is 2°. The HAC is used when the sea is up to 5 points and the towing speed is up to 14 knots.The MR-231-2 navigation radar
is designed to illuminate the navigation situation and solve navigation problems and provides an all-round view. A 3 cm waveband station has a transmitter power of 4 kW. The parabolic antenna with a rotation diameter of 1.6 meters is combined with state identification antennas. The LCD indicator with a 15" monitor has an effective radar image diameter of 210 mm, range scales in the range of 0.125; 0.25; 0.5; 0.75; 1.5; 3; 6; 12; 24; 48 miles and displays the heading, speed, geographic coordinates, current time and depth under the keel. The radar performs automatic tracking of up to 30 targets with an indication of movement parameters and playback of a maneuver for divergence, auto-detection and signaling of the presence of targets in a security zone, data output to the display system of marine electronic charts, traces of relative or true movement of targets with adjustable time of their duration, image stabilization and graphical information regarding water and soil, as well as monitoring and troubleshooting.The electronic warfare radar (EW) TK-25-2
is designed to detect the radiation of operating ship and aircraft radars, as well as missile homing heads (GOS) and create active interference for them. The complex has 4 antenna posts for detecting radiation and 2 antenna posts for active countermeasures, located side by side on the foremast.
The electronic warfare complex provides:
automated reconnaissance and identification of various types of radar emissions in a complex electromagnetic environment;
* automated creation of active jamming and management of passive jamming;
* automated solution of EW tasks, coordinated with the solution of tasks of air defense and missile defense fire weapons of a surface ship;
* synchronization of the work of the radio-electronic means of the ship in order to ensure electromagnetic compatibility.
The complex has an open structure, which allows for further modification in relation to the composition of electronic weapons and placement on a surface ship. In order to increase the effectiveness of the protection of the ship against anti-ship missiles (ASM), together with the EW complex, 4 PK-10 "Smelly" passive jamming systems were installed on the ship, two on board in the aft sector and two on board in the bow sector.
is a combat information and control system designed for combat control of a ship and a tactical formation based on the integration of electronic weapons into a single complex and automation of the processes of developing and making decisions on the combat use of forces and their weapons.
The system consists of:
* From the automated workstation (AWS) of the ship commander, for collecting, processing and displaying information about the tactical situation from various sources of information, including helicopters and ships of the formation, as well as information about the state of the ship's combat assets;
* From the workplace (RM) of the helmsman, to control the movement of the ship;
* From the automated workplace (AWS) of a watch officer, for navigation, navigation, tactical maneuvering and safety of navigation of the ship, solving the process of documenting information about the situation, navigation circumstances, the state of the combat and technical means of the ship and the results of solving information and calculation tasks, information support for command personnel ship in the fight for damage;
* From the automated workplace (AWS) of the navigator, to solve the process of ensuring navigational safety of navigation and other navigational tasks, as well as correcting electronic navigational charts;
* From the database device;
* From the automated workplace (AWS) of the commander of the BS-7, for the exchange of information on HF, VHF radio communications and satellite communications systems;
* From the automated workstation (AWS) of the head of the air defense, to control the air defense of the ship and the tactical formation;
* From the communication device;
* From an automated workstation (AWS) of anti-submarine and anti-missile defense operators, to control the fight against underwater targets and the fight against surface targets by a ship and a tactical formation;
* From the workstation (AWS) of the operator-tablet operator BC-7, to display the surface, underwater and air situation on an electronic tablet, as well as saving the displayed information on electronic media;
* From the automated workstation (AWS) of the LAK takeoff and landing operator, to control the takeoff and landing of a helicopter under any weather conditions;
A post for monitoring near-air and surface conditions, for the exchange of radar information, mutual orientation, individual identification and identification;
* From the automated workstation (AWS) of the operator of the combat control of the LAC and attached aviation, to control the flight of an anti-submarine helicopter, as well as the actions of attached fighter and attack aircraft;
* From the automated workstation (AWS) of the system control operator, for network diagnostics and display of equipment and systems malfunctions;
* From the device interface with the radar.
* From the devices of the power supply system.
The Sigma-20380 system provides training of personnel against the background of a simulated tactical environment, documenting information and displaying it on flat-panel liquid crystal indicators, protection against unauthorized and incorrect user actions, registration of each incoming / outgoing signal / package / form on hard magnetic disks with binding in time, with an accuracy of 1 ms, transferring documented episodes to an external medium, as well as their playback in real, accelerated and slow time scales, as well as displaying information on a scoreboard for collective use - from any workstation.The fire control and control system of the universal 100-mm artillery "Puma-20380"
* From the artillery fire control device (PUAO) "Puma-20380" which includes:
* central firing machine (calculating device), which, based on incoming data from the 5P-10-02 Puma control radar, controls 1 100-mm caliber installation at the same time issuing data for firing at 2 most threatening targets, taking into account the maneuver and movement of its ship , and also carries out the input of corrections for misses during shooting.
* Television sight and laser rangefinder.
* Equipment for selection of moving targets and noise protection.
* The means of detection and target designation is the Fourke airborne surveillance radar or the Monument-A surface illumination radar.
* After receiving target designation, up to 4 targets are simultaneously automatically taken to escort the 5P-10-02 "Puma" firing radar.
* Simulator-simulator for monitoring the functioning of the system as a whole without radiation into space, carrying out adjustment and adjustment work, ensuring firing at a simulated target, and conducting combat crew training.
The 5P-10-02 "Puma" fire control radar is designed to control the fire of automatic gun mounts (AU) of 30-mm, 76-mm, 100-mm and 130-mm calibers, as well as unguided rocket weapons (NRO) of 122-caliber mm and 140 mm. The station allows you to track surface, air and coastal targets and controls the firing of one gun of a universal 100-mm caliber.The radar with a phased antenna array (PAR), with a television sight and an optoelectronic (laser) sight, automatically tracks up to 4 targets at a distance of up to 60 km without interference and 50 km if they are available, allowing selection of moving targets according to their degree of threat. The station has a field of view in azimuth of 180 °, and in elevation - 40 ° and a response time to air targets up to 5 seconds, surface targets - 10 seconds. and coastal - 15 sec. with the time of transferring fire to the next target in the stream - up to 1 sec. Illumination of the situation and reflection of current information is carried out on multifunctional displays using liquid crystal indicators (LCD) with an active matrix.
The fire control system of the universal 30-mm artillery "Bagira-20380" consists of:
From the artillery fire control device (PUAO) "Bagira-20380" which includes:
* a central firing machine (calculating device), which, based on the data received from the MR-123-02 "Bagheera" control radar, controls 2 30-mm caliber installations giving out data for firing, taking into account the maneuver and movement of its ship, as well as input corrections for misses during shooting.
* Television sight and laser rangefinder.
* Equipment for selection of moving targets and noise protection.
* The main means of target designation is the Furke air traffic control radar.
After receiving the target designation, the target is automatically taken to escort the MR-123-02 "Bagira" firing radar.
Simulator-simulator for monitoring the functioning of the system as a whole without radiation into space, carrying out adjustment and adjustment work, ensuring firing at a simulated target, and conducting combat crew training.
The MR-123-02 "Bagira" fire control radar is designed to control the fire of automatic anti-aircraft gun mounts (AU) of 30-mm, 57-mm, 76-mm and 100-mm calibers and unguided rocket weapons (NRO) of 122-mm and 140 mm. The decimeter wave station allows you to determine the range and track surface, air and coastal targets to control the firing of guns of a universal 30-mm caliber. The radar automatically tracks targets at a distance of up to 45 km without interference and 30 km if they are present, allowing you to automatically track up to 2 targets simultaneously and fire at them with different AU and NRO, select moving targets and has a field of view of 40 °, and also provides noise immunity of the artillery fire control system. Illumination of the situation and reflection of current information is carried out on multifunctional indicators using liquid crystal indicators (LCD) with an active matrix.