There will be blood most of the young crowd in Belarus doesn't want to join Russia, I don't see them laying down and accepting the taking it over
Hahaha.... hilarious.... Russia have not done anything but you are supporting those poor innocent young Belarus men and women in their struggle against the evil Russia...
The conflict in Georgia he western narrative was that the Russians were invading Georgia... which suggests that Georgia not only held them back but pushed them back from the borders with South Ossetia to allow the capital city to be shelled before the Russians pushed them back... when we all know now there were no Russian invasions and it was Georgian troops invading South Ossetia and murdering Russian peacekeepers stationed there that kicked off the conflict.... and in the Ukraine the western narative was that the evil pro Russian leader of the Ukraine murdered innocent civilians during peaceful protests, yet we now know it was a US paid for coup where Georgian snipers were paid to shoot specific "freedom fighters" and police to stir up the protests... Yanukovych was never pro Russia, he was simply pragmatic and realised the obvious that the EU promise of 7.5 billion dollars in loans is not as good a deal as 15 billion dollars in investments in their economy... and for that he was overthrown with nazis taking power who have since asset stripped the country.
But continue sipping the western kool aide... splitting Russia from Belarus will further damage Russia, but not in any long term way, and it will essentially remove a tick from Russias ass that has been drinking blood for three decades now without showing much promise of doing very much for itself except take advantage of cheap energy from Russia and its location in regard to being between Russia and the EU...
Such friendships should not be kept at all costs.... just let them decide for themselves... if they want to wear blue jeans and listen to rock and roll records then let them... they wont understand until they grow up... but Russia is not going anywhere... let them have their fun.... the lesson will be painful but life is painful.
...Can you read English or are you just trying to put up a narrative you like....
This has got to be one of the biggest garbage posts I have seen you post.
Now only are you bringing up things I never said, Not only are you trying to twist my words AGAIN, for a person who loves to go on about how bad the US is. You act just like a politician trying to use a person's words against them to fit your narrative.
1. Did I claim the Russians did anything? No, I did not. I simply said in the situation Russia does make a move, the youth will not want and will fight back or at least there is a high chance of it.
2. I am not supporting anybody so I am assuming you can't read English well. None of what I said, in the structure, I said it says I support anyone in that case. I was merely stating the fact, Belarus youth do not want to be part of the Russian Federation and they do not.
3. What the F does Georgia have to do with what I said? I never mentioned them, so don't bring up anything I never talked about to make yourself look sound oh so smart, I guess you will get away with cheap political tactics on this place but hey.
4. I don't drink Kool-aid as you put it but you must chug that Russian kool-aid and hard. The fact is Belarus citizens have opposed unification with Belarus and that is literally the only claim I made everything else you decided to rant on and you inserting none existing talking points.
5. I have told you time and time and time and time again you cease putting words in my mouth and bringing up stuff that has nothing to do with what I said and Garry for the LAST TIME, if you cannot DO THIS. Do not talk to me, please and thank you. Considering this my last warning to you, I do not care if you don't like, disagree with what I said that is perfectly fine. if you one more time try and twist my words in such a manner as you just did. I will not respond to you anymore, at all, no matter what. I will not deal with your antics. I hope I have made myself clear.
Last edited by SeigSoloyvov on Tue 04 Aug 2020, 17:26; edited 1 time in total