Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Hilarious posts from pro western forums compilation (proposal)

The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

Hilarious posts from pro western forums compilation (proposal) Empty Hilarious posts from pro western forums compilation (proposal)

Post  The-thing-next-door on Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:21 pm

I find the typical crap that saturates pro western military media too sickening to be worth trudging through for laughs, as I am sure many of you do aswell, so I Thought it be a good idea to create a thread in order to document all of the most hilarious and retarded pro western comments for the sake of all thoes who wish to have a good laugh at the expense of thoes morons.

This could also help people who are on the fence realise just how bad the west's pathological lying, delusion and stupidity is.

Sadly I cannot recall where to find any particularly good examples of such comments but I will post any I find over here.
    LMFS
    LMFS

Hilarious posts from pro western forums compilation (proposal) Empty Re: Hilarious posts from pro western forums compilation (proposal)

Post  LMFS on Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:19 pm

The-thing-next-door wrote:I find the typical crap that saturates pro western military media too sickening to be worth trudging through for laughs, as I am sure many of you do aswell, so I Thought it be a good idea to create a thread in order to document all of the most hilarious and retarded pro western comments for the sake of all thoes who wish to have a good laugh at the expense of thoes morons.

This could also help people who are on the fence realise just how bad the west's pathological lying, delusion and stupidity is.

Sadly I cannot recall where to find any particularly good examples of such comments but I will post any I find over here.

Current times at least are good for laughs, we can find tons of them Laughing
    GarryB
    GarryB

Hilarious posts from pro western forums compilation (proposal) Empty Re: Hilarious posts from pro western forums compilation (proposal)

Post  GarryB on Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:17 am

OK but to be clear posting crap here does not mean the person who posts it endorses or agrees with the content... therefore if you agree with something stupid do not post it here and try to defend it when it gets abuse... post it somewhere else to learn why it is not true.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:48 am