Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    avatar
    elconquistador

    Posts : 230
    Points : 234
    Join date : 2015-06-02

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  elconquistador Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:53 am

    @LMFS

    This is why fear based predictive programming is so effective. It overrides appeals to rationality on the basis of self preservation

    I could post 10 more graphs or data charts showing that there is nothing out of the ordinary going on and people would not even glance at it stating personal experiences as a trumping factor

    About your reference to 'healthy' people dying from Covid19, it's exceptional. Unless we have redefined healthy now as well, for it to include overweighted grandpas suffering from chronic cardiovascular diseases

    Article below: 94 percent of the Covid deaths suffer from comorbidities


    https://www.jems.com/coronavirus/cdc-report-underlying-conditions-94-percent-covid-19-deaths/

    Most recent stats in the Netherlands on the Covid related deaths (namely everybody that tests positive on Covid in the mortuarium) per age bracket

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Screen36
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4751
    Points : 4853
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Vann7 Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:15 am

    elconquistador wrote:

    A quick sum up of the relevant facts

    * 18 October 2019. Coronavirus outbreak wargame (Event 201) organised by the John Hopkins University. High bozos from major media outlets, the military, the Democratic/Republican Party, the CDC, WHO, and UN attend.  


    It was planned 100% . and there was a group of veterans americans , trying to connect the dots ,
    and they did found amazing coincidences..


    A) Event 201-------------------->  18 october 2019.

    Pandemic so called "exercise" in new york city , hosted by bill gates ,attended by CIA director and many top business. They somehow claimed that in near future there will be a major pandemic event
    with a respiratory virulent virus. How could they predict something that never happened in their lifetime ,so no way to study a pattern anywhere ,is a mystery ,they can't never truly explain it.

    B) Wuhan military olympic games ---> 18 october 2019  
    (yes same day)
    american troops and british and other nato countries were in ground zero , in wuhan just few km away from the wuhan lab ,where an accident trump claim that happened. so in the same crime scene ,american troops were positioned.


    There is no coincidence here , the masonic west ,love to play psychological games with their victims.
    to scare their enemies of how they will be destroyed.  

    also don't miss the opening olympic ceremony of london in 2012. it was 100% dedicated to
    scare population about dangerous viruses , they simulated an epidemic event and the entire ceremony was full of masonic illuminaty symbols..  The stadium lights was decorated to look from a drone like a corona virus.

    The author of the ceremony ,the mastermind ,was a movie producer of terror movies ,
    and from all the topics ,he could pick , from the millions of themes , he created a narrative
    of a virus , killing babies . there was lots of umbrellas there , symbolizing china hongkong protesters ,and the virus is defeated ,when the umbrellas operators takes control over the place. in other words , the pandemic will end in china ,when hong kong protesters collapse china.

    pay attention at the demon in the picture ,what he is holding on his hand..

    london olympics opening ceremony 2012  
    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 London-Olympics-Opening-Ceremony

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Single-use-syringe-250x250

    Don't tell anyone , is a secret ....

    london olympics opening ceremony 2012  
    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Nurses-at-opening-ceremon-008

    hundreds of nurses , attending sick children , again london opening ceremony 2012.
    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Preview16


    look how much obssesion the ceremony had with scaring people , in an olympic event.
    anyone will notice this ceremony was out of place , for an olympic ceremony no?
    they claim they dedicated this ceremony to children from an hospital , but why focus
    so much in a virus /epidemy.. didn't children had other problems too? cancer ? sexual abuse?
    desnutrition>? but no they hand picked just one thing , that was a problem for children ,a corona virus , for the entire ceremony.

    they even decorated the stadium like a covid19 virus.   Laughing



    Want more secret messages from the london ceremony olympics,, that was completely dedicated to scare people about viruses?

    This is for everyone ................



    they were clearly playing games ,sending cryptic double meaning messages to the world ,of things they were planning for the future , ie.. a biological war on the planet ,to break their enemies and take control over all societies.



    many even notince similarity of the sick clown in the video with boris johnson that also was "sick"
    of covid ,according to the lying west at least. so it will not surprise me if it was a symbolic creation of boris.

    This covid 19 pandemic was planned by rockefeller center foundation , they released papers
    back in 2010 , "predicting" a global pandemic ,and where china was going to be hit very hard ,
    they also "predict" many major crisis the world will suffer all the way to 2035. But if you look
    at their predictions closely ,they are things ,that they can pull achieve too , since they have bioweapons labs all around china and russia and they also "predicted" the hack of internet ,somewhere year 2030 .  but such a thing will be very easy to do for anglozionist powers ,since
    they control the internet ,the domain ip , of every website and they can even block a website
    at will , by removing their domain name. This is why russia and china needs to create an alternative internet ,since the west seems to be planning some kind of hack on banking system , on their accounts.. for economic sabotage reasons.

    they claim that they have artificial intelligence computers that can predict such things. Rolling Eyes
    But make no mistake ,this are not "predictions " ,this are plans , a to do list . Things the anglo zionist
    elites demand ,anglo intel agencies to implement , this is how they tell all the anglo zionist powers and intel agencies to work towards those goals ,to get a pandemic world wide and make sure their enemies can't get away from it . this pandemic also was not only to target enemies ,but poors and middle class too ,to take absolute control of society , by unleashing a problem, viruses ,and later come with a "solution"  force them to vaccinations that will allow them control their health.

    All this predictive programming , is only a mock of their enemies , to give russia and china a small hint of how they will hit them. this tactic was even used before.

    during obama administration ,the pentagon secretary of defense warned putin ,that many russians civilian planes will fall from the sky ,if the  russian military don't leave syria , as revenge of isis.  Shocked  

    and days later , a russian airliner with hundreds of civilians was shotdown by "isis" over sinai desert.




    What was the probabilities that the pentagon could predict such a thing ,that rarely happen ,a russian airliner to crash , and days later a russian plane crash ? do they can see the future? or did the pentagon actually conspired and openly murdered hundreds of russian citizens in that airliner as retaliation to putin for helping syria fight nato backed terrorist?  Shocked


    As always putin pretended ,that ,the pentagon secretary of defense did not threatened Russia with shutting down their civilian airliners ,and this was merely a "rare coincidence" and not a threat to russia ,as clearly he did. putin knows the pentagon is in bed with isis , train isis soldiers , arm isis soldiers in syria to kill russians ,but he behave as if he don't know . isis claimed responsibility for the shotdown of this plane.


    either the anglo west elites have abilities to "predict the future" or this is simply death threats on their enemies of how they will be attacked if don't obey the west.

    here is the video ,the original one was uploaded in 2010 ,when i first learned about a major virus attack that was going to happen to china. i did not believed this could be possible at that time.

    sound in english.. subs in spanish.. for those that think there is a pandemic.. there is not.
    this is a biological war ,and it was even hinted ,they were planning this attack on china ,and rockefellers papers not mentioned in the video ,enhance this report and is the first document that talks about a world wide virus respiratory very virulent virus ,that will start in china back in 2010  Shocked


    interesting revelations from the investigators..
    he was told back in 2010
    1) China attacked with a virus
    2)the virus will spread tothe entire world.
    3) there will be massive control of populations and lockdowns ,martial law and people rights cancelled.  Shocked  

    on top of that bill gates foundation and rockefellers holding simulation of a world wide pandemic
    with china playing a big role on it.   Suspect  such things don't happen by accident it was all planned. And they so arrogant that can keep quiet about it and need to brag about how their enemies will be hit.(with a biological attack today know as covid19)

    Later people still want to believe there is a real pandemic in the world.  Rolling Eyes
    When all this was being reported will happen ,we were warned about it and even britain hold
    an olympic sending symbolic messages to the virus event they were planning today.

    And the rockefellers papers also talk about this attack on china but they call it ,a "natural event". they also talk about they not yet decided if attack china or iran or both.  they were not clear yet ,the final shape of their plans .  

    My theory is the master minds of this pandemic are rockefellers and rothchilds bankers mafia
    and possibly bill gates and soros also part of this.. and the anglo zionist intel agencies and their militaries were in charge to implement this plans. and they modified those plans according to the events happening at any moment. the investigator was even told the virus attack was a very coreographed like a movie coordinated event , The virus was in the end likely designed to only
    destroy economy but not kill many.

    more fun , an analysis of a youtube of london olympics 2012 , he shows some interesting coincidences too,

    Did The 2012 Olympics Predict Today's Troubles? The Dark Hidden Meaning Of London's Opening Ceremony


    those who listen and see ,will see ,those who are deaf and blind will see nothing.



    Last edited by Vann7 on Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total
    LMFS
    LMFS

    Posts : 2992
    Points : 2994
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  LMFS Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:02 am

    elconquistador wrote:This is why fear based predictive programming is so effective. It overrides appeals to rationality on the basis of self preservation

    I am not particularly afraid of COVID in a personal way, since I am not old and I know it is more dangerous for instance to drive a car, but of course it is a concern to transmit it to elderly members of the family. For old people lethality is not some statistical error but rather significant.

    I could post 10 more graphs or data charts showing that there is nothing out of the ordinary going on and people would not even glance at it stating personal experiences as a trumping factor

    Having all people confined wearing masks is definitely out of the ordinary. It makes transmission of many other illnesses much difficult (most people I know had no flu or colds this year) and it definitely affects transmission of COVID too. I don't dismiss your graphs, but interpreting any situation with 100% accuracy by graphs is simply not possible, because there are hundreds of variables not present. Personal experience is less statistically significant, but has many, many more details. That being said, I very much respect your opinion and the facts you present cannot be simply ignored.

    About your reference to 'healthy' people dying from Covid19, it's exceptional. Unless we have redefined healthy now as well, for it to include overweighted grandpas suffering from chronic cardiovascular diseases

    If old means sick then I would have to agree, but many of the elderly people which died this year would not have died without COVID. Most of them have one or several kinds of weakness or co-morbidity (because well, they are old) and live long years with them. Some I know were extremely strong but disregarded the sickness an ended up dead. This is difficult to ignore, even if I admit it is not very scientific...

    elconquistador likes this post

    avatar
    elconquistador

    Posts : 230
    Points : 234
    Join date : 2015-06-02

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  elconquistador Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:58 am

    I am not particularly afraid of COVID in a personal way, since I am not old and I know it is more dangerous for instance to drive a car, but of course it is a concern to transmit it to elderly members of the family. For old people lethality is not some statistical error but rather significant.

    Contrary to what Enlightenment-based postmodernism teaches us, humans are not meant to be atomised and alone

    Stating this to emphasise the importance of evolutionary biology. When I say self preservation I mean you and your Tribe.

    Having all people confined wearing masks is definitely out of the ordinary. It makes transmission of many other illnesses much difficult (most people I know had no flu or colds this year) and it definitely affects transmission of COVID too.

    Unfortunately this is mostly conventional knowledge repackaged as fact - which it isn't. Maskwearing outdoors is useless and maskwearing indoors is debatable (unless it's a medical grade N95 type of mask)

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4420971/#!po=45.1389

    https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/m20-6817

    The usage of masks by non-HCWs has never been propagated - up until April/May 2020. In my opinion it is mostly done to give the populace a fake sense of security and make the (fake) pandemic 'more visible'.

    I am also not ruling out that there is a psychological element included. Establishing a strong frame and thereafter enforcing compliance on non-sensical measures definitely leaves the peasants demoralised.

    Also want to 1. briefly mentioning the historical connection between slavery, maskwearing and punitative measures and 2. the well documented negative effects of long term mask wearing. For what it's worth

     (most people I know had no flu or colds this year)


    You don't eliminate transmission, you delay it.

    Link is about a common cold outbreak at an isolated antarctic base (isolation for 17 weeks)

    https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/epidemiology-and-infection/article/an-outbreak-of-common-colds-at-an-antarctic-base-after-seventeen-weeks-of-complete-isolation/1D3A49463583D06CEACE1CCF9C1A25B4

    Aside from that the immune system needs resistance to get strong. Staying at home and washing your hands 20 times a day will get you sick. Ask astronauts about it.

    I don't dismiss your graphs, but interpreting any situation with 100% accuracy by graphs is simply not possible, because there are hundreds of variables not present. Personal experience is less statistically significant, but has many, many more details. That being said, I very much respect your opinion and the facts you present cannot be simply ignored.


    Real data doesn't matter anymore anno 2021 because TPTB will just manufacture their own data and the gullible masses will swallow it line, hook and sinker.

    People like I (people outside the official Covid1984 narrative) hold no institutional power whatsover and therefore will forever fight a losing battle

    Covid1984 has long been outed as one huge statistical gimmick. For the sake of clarity: no excess deaths in any country (continued linear growth rate from 1980 onwards), an IFR of 0.17-0.23, average age of the deceased (in Western countries) is 80+, comorbidites in 90+ percent of the deceased etc. Etc.

    If anything the data coming from the globalist hellhole formerly known as Sweden would provide all reason to just knock it off with this nonsense


    If old means sick then I would have to agree, but many of the elderly people which died this year would not have died without COVID.


    Again, there are no excess deaths - anywhere.

    Most 'waves' see a minor 10-20 percent uptick in mortality which is then followed by several months of lower than average mortality

    --

    I value the decency in your post but the problem is that you are still paying lip service to the narrative. It's still within the confined boundaries of the plantation, albeit on the edges. I believe it was Noam Chomsky who said that TPTB have power over you because they have power over language. Or better said, they have the linguistic tools to create new realities. You are permitted to have a very lively and fiery discussion but only within pre-determined boundaries.

    Cross those boundaries and you will be shouted down.

    It's basic Hegelian Dialectics. Thesis-anti-thesis. Problem-solution. Action-reaction. But always remember who comes up with the thesis and therefore has the power to steer the solution (or synthesis) towards (in this case) more restrictions, more freedoms curtailed, more misery and more loss of power/wealth for you.

    LMFS likes this post

    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4751
    Points : 4853
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Vann7 Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:17 am

    Grab this video before is deleted ....  

    a popular channel on news ,on youtube claims that
    Russia ,China and iran , uploaded a video and later was censored by american media ,where they claimed ,the covid19 virus Sarscov2 came from an american lab.  Shocked






    she reuploaded the video , and her video was censored ,she says.

    Wondering if anyone have seen that video ? that russia,china ,iran claims Covid19 came
    from a US lab. Trying to find it .

    if what she claims is confirmed , this will be a gameover for US , because russia government will not
    say this unless they have strong evidence to backup their claims.  This will be fun to see ,specially to shut up for once those claiming the pandemic is real ,that it came from china and that the western vaccines are safe , i don't know how can anyone trust their health ,into the main suspects (the west) of releasing the virus in the world. My best guess ,this is an anglo NATO military operation inside job and with the financing of western super billionaires ,like soros ,gates ,rockefellers etc.


    in more news..

    Garryb will love to see this one , a doctor with all her life ,working as health pro , saying
    to NOT TAKE pfizer and moderna vaccines , no matter what . Smile

    so if she a conspiracy nuts too?  lol1   or the nuts are the ones who claims
    anglo vaccines are safe?

    interesting bits of info she told.
    -she never vaccinated in her life , and she enjoys good health at 60+ years.
    -pfizer and moderna have caused 5,000 neurological damage in people.
    -less than 10% of the serious negative reactions reported by western pharma.
    -then she explain why the vaccines mRNA vaccines of pfizer and moderna are very dangerous.
    -she said this vaccines are weapons of mass destruction for depopulation and for complete subjugation of society to Government authority.
    -Anglo pharma industry became destructive when rockefellers took over the (western)vaccine industry.

    @kvn and @elconquistador will love the next link with a video ,a Doctor explaining exactly what pfizer and moderna is doing.  Smile

    Dr. Sherri Tenpenny Explains How the Depopulation COVID Vaccines Will Start Working in 3-6 Months! - Must Video

    https://beforeitsnews.com/health/2021/02/dr-sherri-tenpenny-explains-how-the-depopulation-covid-vaccines-will-start-working-in-3-6-months-must-video-3037796.html

    really nasty scary stuff ,if what she explain is true , there will be millions killed by this mRNA
    vaccines , in the long term.


    Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:38 am; edited 5 times in total
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 4169
    Points : 4251
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:25 am

    Aristide wrote:
    Bla bla blubb.

    Two of the 3 western vaccines were developed in EU. The Biontech and AstraZeneca. The Biontech vaccine has the worlds highest efficiency.

    And of course we in a position to ask, why does Russia sell its vaccine worldwide but does not vaccinate its own people?

    Easy question.

    Europe is certainly in a position to ask whatever question they wish, but Russia is under no obligation to answer.
    Especially a futile question such as this one. Why does Russia export gas to Europe via its pipelines, while far from 100% of its towns are connected to Russia's own gas pipeline network?
    Maybe Europe should pose that question too.

    What's easy, is for the EU to either buy the vaccine, or not, without asking irrelevant questions that don't pertain to the health needs of its own citizens or Russia's abilities to abide by the contract.
    If it doesn't need it, or doesn't trust the science behind it, or wants to forgo buying the vaccine for its own citizens because it's concerned that then Russian citizens won't have enough of it for them - that's fine by me. Russia's order books look pretty solid as it is.

    Same deal goes for Russian gas, Russian oil, Russian electricity, Russian whatever. If Europe wants to do business, it's welcome to. If it wants to insert ideology and faux humanitarian outrage as a veneer for geopolitics or protectionism then it has the right to, just don't complain afterwards when it turns out that Asia's industries are rather more competitive due to them having been offered all the energy sources they need by Russia at reasonable prices instead.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 27967
    Points : 28495
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  GarryB Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:13 am

    Just knowing you wont take any vaccines is enough for me Vann....

    And of course we in a position to ask, why does Russia sell its vaccine worldwide but does not vaccinate its own people?

    Russia started vaccinating its people in November 2019 and is rolling out the Vaccine in Russia just as quickly as they can.

    In fact delays with US vaccines have led to US diplomatic staff asking for and getting permission to take Sputnik jabs.

    Russia has the capacity to produce vaccines for its own needs but many exports include foreign production options that if approved will increase the production base and allow rather more vaccines to be made rather faster than if they hoarded all their doses for themselves like the EU seems to be doing.

    It is amusing that they civilised and culturally advanced Europeans don't understand yet that this is a global problem and until everyone has a solution then current existing solutions wont work.

    Russia could hoard its vaccines and not share and in three years time when the rest of the world has been ravaged by both the virus and the funky western vaccines and both the virus and the vaccines have mutated into something else then the rest of the world will start infecting Russians again and they will have to develop new vaccines for the new virus strains.

    Instead if everyone works together and everyone makes vaccines and delivers them to the people that want it the chance of the virus surviving are greatly diminished... for the better of everybody.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 4169
    Points : 4251
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:14 pm

    Russia can turn this around on the EU and claim that it's policy is necessary to wipe out the virus around the world for good.

    Not that I heard of any problems here in particular. Vaccines did run out in some regions but they get new supplies of shipments. My father went and got vaccinated over a month ago. At the beginning of February I read that in Yakutia up to 3% of the population had been vaccinated; and that's a completely remote region. You have vaccination points all around the country, some mobile vaccination stations that travel from village to village, as well as walk-in points in places like theatres and shopping malls. One of the first things they did was also send out the vaccine to Russian soldiers stationed in military bases abroad to prevent anything interfering with their duties or them being infected by or infecting civilians in these countries.

    Most Russians undoubtedly do not take the virus particularly seriously by this stage, if they ever did, and are skeptical towards the vaccine - and I have to say I'm very much in the median here too. All this adds up to a situation where people have decided to wait and see, before deciding to get any needles injected into them. I'm talking about anyone below 50 at least.

    LMFS likes this post

    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4751
    Points : 4853
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Vann7 Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:16 pm

    GarryB wrote:Just knowing you wont take any vaccines is enough for me Vann....


    i think that by now , it should be clear ,that the only vaccines i oppose are those designed to depopulate the planet. Those genetics manipulating DNA ,interfering with your body natural defenses , because is not right , to murder people.

    The vaccines designed to save lives are fine , ie.. Russia and china ,cuba vaccines for example.
    There are others but you get the idea.
    avatar
    MarkD

    Posts : 3
    Points : 5
    Join date : 2021-02-20

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  MarkD Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:44 pm

    Vaccine don't necessarily mean you will never get sick. People already have immunity to flu, even though they take flu shots annually they still get sick from time to time. It isn't out of the ordinary millions in the US catch the flu annually, regardless of if they take vaccine or not.

    GarryB likes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 27967
    Points : 28495
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  GarryB Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:44 am


    i think that by now , it should be clear ,that the only vaccines i oppose are those designed to depopulate the planet. Those genetics manipulating DNA ,interfering with your body natural defenses , because is not right , to murder people.

    If they don't put these chemicals in their vaccines they could put it in our food, or common medicine like asprin.

    I remember an old Batman movie from the 1990s where the joker mixed various chemicals in normal household foods so people were dying seemingly randomly with huge smiles on their faces... in the computer game based on the movie you had to work out the combination of products to produce the toxin, but if western governments and big companies like pharma companies then they don't need to waste time like that... they can just start putting it in our meat, or the water... when they do the testing how will we find out?

    The west wants to wipe out the rest of the worlds population they want to keep their slave labour in the west intact to keep their standards of living high.

    The Vaccine is to try to stop the virus from killing you by teaching your body how to fight the virus without the virus able to multiply and kill you.

    It is like giving you an animal corpse you can cut open and find where their lungs and heart and brain are located so if you spot one in the jungle you know where to aim your bullet when you shoot it.
    avatar
    Daniel_Admassu

    Posts : 59
    Points : 61
    Join date : 2020-11-18
    Age : 40
    Location : Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Daniel_Admassu Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:16 am

    GarryB wrote:

    i think that by now , it should be clear ,that the only vaccines i oppose are those designed to depopulate the planet. Those genetics manipulating DNA ,interfering with your body natural defenses , because is not right , to murder people.

    If they don't put these chemicals in their vaccines they could put it in our food, or common medicine like asprin.

    I remember an old Batman movie from the 1990s where the joker mixed various chemicals in normal household foods so people were dying seemingly randomly with huge smiles on their faces... in the computer game based on the movie you had to work out the combination of products to produce the toxin, but if western governments and big companies like pharma companies then they don't need to waste time like that... they can just start putting it in our meat, or the water... when they do the testing how will we find out?

    The west wants to wipe out the rest of the worlds population they want to keep their slave labour in the west intact to keep their standards of living high.

    The Vaccine is to try to stop the virus from killing you by teaching your body how to fight the virus without the virus able to multiply and kill you.

    It is like giving you an animal corpse you can cut open and find where their lungs and heart and brain are located so if you spot one in the jungle you know where to aim your bullet when you shoot it.


    Putting genetic agents in food doesn't work for the simple reason that the metabolic process of the body is designed to break substances to the simplest amino acids and a highly complex chain molecule like the RNA will not survive it. Hence the necessity of injection.

    That is why eating a GMO plant may have an adverse effect on your health due to an unnatural composition of fats or sugars but will not modify your genetics as popular belief has it.

    Traditional vaccines introduce either a deactivated pathogen or it's biomarker proteins to the body so that the cells can interact with it and device a way to update their immuno database in the DNA by using their own transcription and messenger RNA copies. That way they make sure that the resulting code section change on the DNA is as safe as possible for the continued survival of the host in a million myriad ways we are not familiar with that evolution has passed through.

    Directly introducing a foreign mRNA is akin to instructing the cell to code change to something inscribed in the RNA without the due process of approval by the cell. There is a current debate as to the aspect of this because the DNA involved is ribosomal (protein synthesis organell) rather than nuclear but I would say it is a distraction from the main issue.

    This is a recent technique being researched for cancer treatment, which is understandable considering the desperate nature of the disease but in no way thought possible to be approved for flu treatment. But that is exactly what Pfizer did.

    flamming_python, Vann7, kvs and LMFS like this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 8748
    Points : 8891
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  kvs Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:56 am

    The mRNA is unstable and we have the resulting "bad batch" issues with Pfizer's vaccine. Training the immune system the natural
    way more than likely results in a stable defense against the virus targeted by the vaccine. But viruses can still trigger autoimmune
    responses and cancer in people depending on their genetic background and the virus. Pfizer is for sure going to hide behind this.

    Using mRNA to fight cancer does not sound like a valid approach. If you want to tag cancer cells for easier elimination by the immune
    system, the you do not have the sort of specific delivery ability that would only insert the mRNA into cancer cells. In addition,
    mRNA is a supplement to the DNA via cDNA inserts (which are padded at both ends and do not merge with existing "library entries").
    Maybe I am not informed well enough, but it is unlikely that mRNA can delete existing DNA library entries. So a defective component
    of the cancer cell DNA cannot be fixed with the Pfizer approach. The defective library entry is by definition distinct.

    avatar
    Daniel_Admassu

    Posts : 59
    Points : 61
    Join date : 2020-11-18
    Age : 40
    Location : Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Daniel_Admassu Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:34 am

    Well, as far as my understanding goes mRNA transcribes protein coding genes from the nuclear DNA to the ribosome. That is why it is called messenger. The ribosomal mechanism uses this information to manufacture various proteins.

    Maybe the effort was to target the unique gene set of mutated cancer DNA with the synthetic mRNA to force the cells to produce specific proteins that cripples the cells or gets them marked for attack by TCells. I am not really sure.
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4751
    Points : 4853
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Vann7 Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:31 pm

    Daniel_Admassu wrote:


    Putting genetic agents in food doesn't work for the simple reason that the metabolic process of the body is designed to break substances to the simplest amino acids and a highly complex chain molecule like the RNA will not survive it. Hence the necessity of injection.

    That is why eating a GMO plant may have an adverse effect on your health due to an unnatural composition of fats or sugars but will not modify your genetics as popular belief has it.

    Traditional vaccines introduce either a deactivated pathogen or it's biomarker proteins to the body so that the cells can interact with it and device a way to update their immuno database in the DNA by using their own transcription and messenger RNA copies. That way they make sure that the resulting code section change on the DNA is as safe as possible for the continued survival of the host in a million myriad ways we are not familiar with that evolution has passed through.

    Directly introducing a foreign mRNA is akin to instructing the cell to code change to something inscribed in the RNA without the due process of approval by the cell. There is a current debate as to the aspect of this because the DNA involved is ribosomal (protein synthesis organell) rather than nuclear but I would say it is a distraction from the main issue.

    This is a recent technique being researched for cancer treatment, which is understandable considering the desperate nature of the disease but in no way thought possible to be approved for flu treatment. But that is exactly what Pfizer did.

    Thanks for explaining him (in vain) , but he is closed like a brick ,and will make up excuses to support killer vaccines ,designed to depopulate the world of people they don't want.  because like he said , in the past they were safe for him ,then this new ones will be safe too.. that's his amazing logic. lol1

    Or because they can kill you anyway with poison in their food ,then why bother fighting?   Rolling Eyes

    This is perfect example of how the average society think. they have been unfortunately brainwashed to the core and are incapable to have any logic or common sense .

    This is not batman or robin , but real life what is at risk . And the most basic rule of life ,specially when it comes to medicine is you don't accept anything from anyone you don't trust . even more when you see people dying after taking it.
     

    in more news..
    Even the US military ,normal soldiers are rejecting the pfizer and modern vaccine. up to 1/3 of the armed forced refuse to take it. Because is so  safe,  and havingng a vaccine is better than having nothing.   Laughing   Laughing   Laughing   Laughing  as some people in this forum have said. LOL   Laughing

    This is why all this evil people can so easily murder millions , because the average population is completely brainwashed and dumb and will believe anything they tell them . that 3 buildings collapsed consequences of 2 planes attacks and the last building not even touched by the plane.  lol1  

    That they fighting terrorism in the middle east , and can't defeat them . that they are a democracy and trump elections not stolen , that their vaccines are safe , is just lies after lies and more lies ,but still brainwashed society will trust in them. This is why they invest so much money in media ,to brainwash people into believing whatever crap they tell them.

    Even the US military admits this pfizer and moderna vaccienes have not been certified as safe for population   by their own federal government respective agencies and only approved for emergency use ( use at your own risk.. this is what that means).

    One-third of troops offered coronavirus vaccine have refused, DOD official tells Congress


    However, the general said that because the vaccines manufactured by medical giants Pfizer and Moderna have only been authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on an emergency basis, the Pentagon cannot mandate its personnel accept the vaccine, as it does other inoculations.

    https://www.stripes.com/news/us/one-third-of-troops-offered-coronavirus-vaccine-have-refused-dod-official-tells-congress-1.662530

    They do this (not  yet mandatory )because they know they have plenty of ways to convince dumb society into taking those vaccine shots and they can use the media to convince population "they are safe" and later they can pressure society to take them,by making it requirement those vaccines to leave their homes or get a job and travel.

    i do imagine when people start dying in the millions in a couple or more years , and population aware no one dying from other vaccines, a major civil war will happen in US , so the gob will need to get rid of any opposition media ,not aligned with this plans ,before they start their genocide.[b] it means , people better start to worry  ,when US ,UK ,australia ,CAnada and their puppet allies ,start blocking Russia and China from the internet ,specially russian and chinese media , this is when something really big will happen  ,when they fully lock any possibility of receiving alternative information from other counties on the pretext of "national security"  and they will do it ,because is too risky to start a mass scale genocide of millions if there is alternative media exposing them . They can go as far as raise fake Russian and chinese media ,with old recorded programming to fool population into thinking there is nothing wrong happening in their nation.

     Which ever is the case ,The Anglo mafia system are already are planting the narrative to justify this , that Russia hacked US nuclear reactors , russia throwing novishock chemical weapons on their nations ,russia and china hacking american power grind , russia and china hacking their elections..
    just a mountain of lies , that they bombarding the population every week ,so that they can justify
    shutting down any alternative media theirs.

    So people need to pay attention of the big major day of censorship of the internet , of any alternative media , This is the time to move away from their country ,for those countries forcing population to take mRNA depopulation vaccines, for those who can ,because life will become a nightmare after that , to  live under a tyranny that will secretly get rid of millions on its population on a mass scale , those that they don't need ,and  cost them a major problem for their nation budget in food stamps ,and those that they know will protest against their system and can organize civil unrest against them.




    The west wants to wipe out the rest of the worlds population they want to keep their slave labour in the west intact to keep their standards of living high.

    Hahaha.. lol1  funniest thing i have ever heard .
    They want their society to have sooooo high living standards ,that they demand them to shut
    down their business for 1 year and more  ,while the big corporations ,media and entertainment industry ,the big elite business, no lockdowns for them. and They have plenty of slave labor in their own jails , already happening , and in third world nations they also have plenty of slaves labor ,so they don't need any more ,they have already too many slaves and simply want to get rid of those they don't need.  Smile


    The Vaccine is to try to stop the virus from killing you by teaching your body how to fight the virus without the virus able to multiply and kill you.

    yeah.. and pigs with unicorns fly too.. and Anglo powers are the role models of democracy ,who fight for freedom and justice.   Laughing   Laughing   Laughing
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 27967
    Points : 28495
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  GarryB Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:24 am

    Putting genetic agents in food doesn't work for the simple reason that the metabolic process of the body is designed to break substances to the simplest amino acids and a highly complex chain molecule like the RNA will not survive it. Hence the necessity of injection.

    The example I gave had nothing to do with genetics... it was a combination of chemicals which, if brought together became lethal.

    As far as I remember none of them were food, they were cosmetics and aftershave and deodorant like products that might be used together... for instance a foundation and hairspray and eyeliner for women, and perhaps a foot powder and deodorant and shaving cream for men perhaps.

    Thanks for explaining him (in vain) , but he is closed like a brick ,and will make up excuses to support killer vaccines ,designed to depopulate the world of people they don't want. because like he said , in the past they were safe for him ,then this new ones will be safe too.. that's his amazing logic.

    You are the one not listening to anyone... I already said that you claim the people doing this are in power in the west... they control the media and the governments and the laws and the big corporations are in on this too... so why piss around putting it in vaccines when they could be putting it in everything.... the drinking water... baby milk formulations, fast food, these people make health food supplements... the best way to make everyone infertile is to attack the healthy and those trying to become healthy... you don't even need to kill a single person... just make everyone infertile for the next 20 years...
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 10195
    Points : 10269
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  PapaDragon Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:01 am


    Serbia has received the first shipment of 150,000 AstraZeneca vaccines, adding to the three other vaccines already in use.

    https://www.newindianexpress.com/world/2021/feb/21/serbia-welcomes-astrazenecas-covidvaccine-shipment-2266979.html


    Is Aristide around? He will love this, we just swiped 150k vaccines his homies won't be getting Razz

    GarryB and Hole like this post

    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4751
    Points : 4853
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Vann7 Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:02 pm

    [quote="GarryB"]

    GarryB wrote:
    You are the one not listening to anyone... I already said that you claim the people doing this are in power in the west... they control the media and the governments and the laws and the big corporations are in on this too... so why piss around putting it in vaccines when they could be putting it in everything.... the drinking water... baby milk formulations, fast food, these people make health food supplements... the best way to make everyone infertile is to attack the healthy and those trying to become healthy... you don't even need to kill a single person... just make everyone infertile for the next 20 years...


    haha. lol1

    And when this becomes news world wide ,that millions of americans becomes infertile overnight
    or in a couple of years , and they travel to get investigated by others lab ,and they do an international investigation and found their bodies were intentionally poisoned , hahaha good luck with that , people will speak and hell will break in america and society will raise to the ground their entire government .

    How hard is to understand for you ,the Anglo system wants to kill the millions in their population they don't want and hide their hands at the same time of their crime?

    The killer vaccines are perfect , because it will allow an evil government ,to vaccinate millions for years and vast majority will not die ,until they want .Society will be living biogenetical time bombs ,
    that will allow the system to blackmail society all the way to their homes ,and take away their children if don't want them to die  and if anything happens , it will be blamed "on a virus" or "their bad health" and there will be no way to proof it was not a virus ,what killed them.

    This is why The CDC is asking all doctors to artificially inflating their numbers ,when there is any slight doubt write-in covid19 in the report ,as long is not vaccinated ,and move on ,they need very huge numbers ,millions ,so people "get used to this numbers of deaths by a virus" because they don't wan't to raise any suspicious when they start a real mass genocide on society . this time it will not be
    just fake death reports , blaming cancer patients or car accidents as "covid19 casualties" , but it will be their killer mRNA vaccines deaths the real cause of it.

    So any day from now ,that US death rate multiply by 10x , it will be blamed on a "new virus strain" of covid19 ,even "more lethal" . but in reality the cheat will be in the vaccines ,that are designed to make your own body immune system ,to kill you ,by confusing it ,whenever they matched with a particular new strain of the virus ,that they will unleash.



    The west wants to wipe out the rest of the worlds population they want to keep their slave labour in the west intact to keep their standards of living high.

    So finally you admit the anglo system are monstrous evil , control people food ,people water (and the vaccines they take too) ,so why you insist their vaccines are safe to take for anyone not living in US ?


    like i said they don't need any more slave labor ,with the mexicans ,that cross their border they have more than enough ,why they deport them. They also use their prison system as slave labor , people paid there a couple of dollars per month of labor.  US economy is not a bananas economy like Gas station russia ,that depends on a lot of human labor , they are a high tech driven economy , with automated everything and most of their manufacturing is outsourced abroad . because specialized jobs ,requires people with high university degrees to do it , and general population can't do.

    What they need and don't have yet , is a way to completely submit their 320 millions population
    and all at the same time , so they don't rebel against the system ,when their economy collapse.
    as they expect will happen ,and as a bonus control the health of as many nations that agree to use them.

    This is a level of evilness never done before in history of mankind , will make nazis of germany saints in comparison. because this killer vaccines can be used to exterminate billions and billions of humans , for any nation that allows those vaccines.

    and is with this killer mRNA vaccines they will want do it , that will be yearly mandatory and will make any virus of their choice more lethal that it really is , because the vaccine will come to the aid of the virus , to block your system of defenses.  so is like a trojan horse of (lets call it) bio-tronic warfare. what they are injecting people blood.  If electronic warfare can interfere with electronics of anything , biotronic warfare will interfere with your biology system to interrupt its ability to fight viruses.

    and when a new wave of millions die ,this time for real ,not by fraudulent reports ,they will say , it was a "new strain of covid19" or will blame a new virus. either way it will work. A because they working with nano particles , very few nations in the world can investigate what really is going on ,
    only nato puppet allies , russia or china could spot the fraud , but they will need a sample of pfizer and moderna vaccine to investigate it first ,on a nano scope. So in other words ,it will not be possible to proof they murdered millions . mRNA vaccines are the perfect weapon for super mass destruction , and can kill far more than any submarine nuclear force ,if nations are dumb enough to use those vaccines in their population..

    avatar
    elconquistador

    Posts : 230
    Points : 234
    Join date : 2015-06-02

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  elconquistador Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:23 am

    So the 'conspiracy theorists' were right after all. Never ending injections of untested gene altering garbage are coming

    All in the name of 'sCiEncE' and 'save granny you selfish jerk!' of course.

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/02/19/coronavirus-vaccination-may-required-every-foreign-holiday-say/

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Screen42
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 27967
    Points : 28495
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  GarryB Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:11 am

    And when this becomes news world wide ,that millions of americans becomes infertile overnight
    or in a couple of years , and they travel to get investigated by others lab ,and they do an international investigation and found their bodies were intentionally poisoned , hahaha good luck with that , people will speak and hell will break in america and society will raise to the ground their entire government .

    They are deep state, they control the governments and the media... they will be running the investigations and they can just blame Covid for damaging our genes or some such rubbish.

    More likely they will blame Sputnik and the Chinese Vaccinations for it... ask an American who poisoned the Skripals... if they don't ask who the Skripals are they will likely say Putin... what sort of investigation was held in that case again?

    For someone who claims to be revealing the true conspiracy theories you really seem rather naive as to what they can do and what they would do.

    For goodness sake this is all their propaganda but they reveal their own nature... the Skripals case had no evidence and hinged on highly likely... it is highly likely because it was a Russian poison that only the russians use... except it seems they don't and actually the west seems better able to find traces of it than the Russians do and the west can instantly identify it suggesting they are familiar with it... and the two cases in the UK are within 16km of Porton Down their national lab for such things... sounds more like a leak...

    I am talking about what Deep State could do if this really was their agenda... I never said they were smart... or even effective most of the time... issues in Syria and Ukraine and Crimea and South Ossetia were all part of a plan and these seem to have terribly backfired on them in each case.

    The more the US acts against Russia in the Middle East the more respected and powerful the Russians seem to become.

    More sanctions I say.

    The last ones have blown up in the wests face, but I am sure the next ones will do better.... Twisted Evil

    kvs likes this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 8748
    Points : 8891
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  kvs Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:49 pm

    The Skripals cases was a propaganda farce. Scotland Yard was coming out with a totally different theory every Friday for months on end.
    And the notion that there was a whole perfume bottle of a strategic grade nerve agent that kills in the microgram per kg of body weight
    range is the cherry on top of the BS cake.

    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4751
    Points : 4853
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Vann7 Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:23 pm

    [quote="GarryB"]

    They are deep state, they control the governments and the media... they will be running the investigations and they can just blame Covid for damaging our genes or some such rubbish.

    More likely they will blame Sputnik and the Chinese Vaccinations for it... ask an American who poisoned the Skripals... if they don't ask who the Skripals are they will likely say Putin... what sort of investigation was held in that case again?

    Sorry dude , you are completely wrong ,you cannot hide hundred of millions of infertile people  , their families and friends will speak ,and even less hundred of millions of deaths ,impossible to hide ,they all will want to know why they are infertile or why they dying and it will not take them much to do math that the government did it  ,and they will travel to other countries if they don't find answers . because millions of infertile  americans ,this will not look like a coincidence , it will be impossible to hide ,media or not. With killer vaccines ,they can hide , their crimes , because not many people will imagine that vaccines could be used in a reversed way ,instead of helping people handle virus , but the opposite ,to make them weaker against viruses ,vaccines create to interfere with society system of body defenses against viruses ,that they will also unleash.  

    And don't insult human intelligence Garryb ,with your fake excuses ,fake arguments , they can't blame china or russia ,for any wrong of their vaccines , there is no sputnik or chinese vacines in america. neither they will have a way to proof russia or china did that .. why would they do that?
    russia and china have a long history of tolerance and respect for human life . not like america who do wars every year and are always starving nations with their criminal sanctions.  those novishok stories ,nobody believe on them. if navalny believed his government was poisoning him ,will you think he will return to russia to be poisoned again?


    You are simply defending a genocide of millions in humanity , And there are international doctors who have spoken against those vaccines , including russian scientist who know a little about vaccines like the sputnik creator. So keep defending the terrorist empire ,but careful garryb one day it could boomerang in you , and you become a victim too of this depopulation vaccines too ,that are attempting to defend but failing with fake excuses.

    Is a simple as this ,if US or any other nation ,start shooting at their population in the millions , or poisoning them , a major huge revolution will start to take down their government. but if you make
    them believe ,there is a very lethal virus outhere ,that nobody can survive ,and inflate your numbers
    by 1,000 % , to make it look , the nation is dying and without a vaccine they will not survive ,then population will all vaccinate with whatever crap they give them and very few people ,will know ,that the real danger will be the mRNA vaccines ,that were designed to get rid of them ,whenever the government desire it ,and to eliminate those that represent a major pressure on their economy in welfare and social aid.





    Last edited by Vann7 on Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 10195
    Points : 10269
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  PapaDragon Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:28 pm

    Vann7 wrote:.....And when this becomes news world wide ,that millions of americans becomes infertile overnight...

    And this would be bad because?

    GarryB likes this post

    LMFS
    LMFS

    Posts : 2992
    Points : 2994
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  LMFS Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:32 pm

    Pfizer behaving like a proper mafia organization:

    ‘Held to ransom’: Pfizer demands governments gamble with state assets to secure vaccine deal


    https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2021-02-23/held-to-ransom-pfizer-demands-governments-gamble-with-state-assets-to-secure-vaccine-deal

    kvs and elconquistador like this post

    avatar
    elconquistador

    Posts : 230
    Points : 234
    Join date : 2015-06-02

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  elconquistador Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:23 am

    Leftist pseudosciencific rag The Lancet has removed a study that indicates the benefits of vitamin D treatment on covid-19 outcomes.

    https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3771318

    This is yet another low in a long line. The crap papers that they have allowed in recent years speak for themselves. This is just another confirmation that most scientific journals have been corrupted and that the vested interests of TPTB trump any unwanted scientific outcomes.

    Sponsored content

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:34 pm