Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Toxicity of fulorides

    The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

    Posts : 727
    Points : 769
    Join date : 2017-09-18
    Location : Soviet Interdimentional Command

    Toxicity of fulorides Empty Toxicity of fulorides

    Post  The-thing-next-door on Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:49 pm

    I would just like to know exactly how toxic fluorides are, I know there are a lot of paranoid reports out there.

    Does anyone know what Soviet research came up with one them?
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 1852
    Points : 1842
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Toxicity of fulorides Empty Re: Toxicity of fulorides

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:08 am

    The-thing-next-door wrote:I would just like to know exactly how toxic fluorides are, I know there are a lot of paranoid reports out there.

    Does anyone know what Soviet research came up with one them?

    They can be very toxic and cause issues with bones, thyroid, and kidneys, Do note this is only if you do sustain consumption but it's fairly safe long as you aren't eating it.

    I am unsure what you are asking with the second part of your question.
    The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

    Posts : 727
    Points : 769
    Join date : 2017-09-18
    Location : Soviet Interdimentional Command

    Toxicity of fulorides Empty Re: Toxicity of fulorides

    Post  The-thing-next-door on Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:37 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:I am unsure what you are asking with the second part of your question.

    I am Obviously asking for Soviet reports on it because unlike western "scientists" the Soviet union usually cared enough to not poison thier people.

    My intention is to find out weather or not it is actually a neurotoxin.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 25279
    Points : 25825
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Toxicity of fulorides Empty Re: Toxicity of fulorides

    Post  GarryB on Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:32 am

    I suspect a lot of reasons why they fluoridate water and a lot of the information against fluoridation is driven by the bottled water companies wanting people to buy bottled water.

    I find it interesting that information from scientific tests funded by water bottle companies shows that while there is no danger of chemicals from plastics in bottled water bottles leeching into the water even after 5 or 10 years storage, it seems that once the bottle is opened then there is a serious risk... which is actually ideally suited to the water bottle companies business model... buy bottled water because it is safe no matter how old it is... pure water does not go off, but once you open the bottle and drink the water you cannot keep filling that bottle up at water fountains at work with purified water because then the plastic bottle becomes dangerous to your health... you must buy another of our safe bottles of water....
    The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

    Posts : 727
    Points : 769
    Join date : 2017-09-18
    Location : Soviet Interdimentional Command

    Toxicity of fulorides Empty Re: Toxicity of fulorides

    Post  The-thing-next-door on Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:56 pm

    GarryB wrote: you must buy another of our safe bottles of water....

    "And while your at it get a lobotomy, it will help you make better decisions" hahaha

    Pindos really are the most vile things ever to crawl around on this planet, at this rate they will wipe out thier own population through carelessly poisoning themselves.

    The really hilarious thing is that the people who make the decisions on weather or not to poison thier water or food supply do not give themselves uncontaminated food and water supplies, the retards.

    I don't recall even the nazis being so immoral or retarded.


    But we should probably stop dwelling on such retards and return to discussing superior and non retarded Soviet chemistry, namely the toxicity of fluorine and fluorides.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 1852
    Points : 1842
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Toxicity of fulorides Empty Re: Toxicity of fulorides

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:38 pm

    The-thing-next-door wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:I am unsure what you are asking with the second part of your question.

    I am Obviously asking for Soviet reports on it because unlike western "scientists" the Soviet union usually cared enough to not poison thier people.

    My intention is to find out weather or not it is actually a neurotoxin.

    There aren't any soviet reports on the subject far as I know because they generally didn't care much as you think.

    You can easily find unbiased scientists research on this subject, this isn't some West vs East situation.

    But no it's not classified as a Neurotoxin anywhere in the world including Russia.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 9237
    Points : 9319
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Toxicity of fulorides Empty Re: Toxicity of fulorides

    Post  PapaDragon on Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:56 am

    The-thing-next-door wrote:I would just like to know exactly how toxic fluorides are, I know there are a lot of paranoid reports out there.

    Does anyone know what Soviet research came up with one them?

    A lot of retards who think that alien Hebrew lizard men who secretly control the world are putting it in water in order to pollute precious bodily fluids



    The-thing-next-door wrote:I am Obviously asking for Soviet reports on it because unlike western "scientists" the Soviet union usually cared enough to not poison thier people.

    Soviets couldn't give fewer fucks about their people and were poisoning them routinely both due to malice and to stupidity

    They also managed to routinely starve them through stupidity alone



    The-thing-next-door wrote:My intention is to find out weather or not it is actually a neurotoxin.

    It's well documented that individuals who think that fluorine affects neurons have fewer neurons than people who don't

    They also have poorer dental health

    Your personal physician can elaborate on it



    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 6349
    Points : 6486
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Toxicity of fulorides Empty Re: Toxicity of fulorides

    Post  kvs on Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:20 am

    In spite of all the tin foil and the smug dismissal of this tin foil, fluoridation does have a down side. Organisms like humans have
    complex homeostatic biochemistry. Using fluoride to fight tooth decay directly leads to down-regulation of the body's own
    similar functionality. So once you go off the doped water you are more prone to tooth rot. You can see similar effects with
    magnesium in milk of magnesia for constipation. With enough use, you become dependent on it. Narcotics are an example
    associated with brain stimulants such as dopamine. And so on.

    So the tin foil deniers are another species of tin foil hat wearer.

    The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

    Posts : 727
    Points : 769
    Join date : 2017-09-18
    Location : Soviet Interdimentional Command

    Toxicity of fulorides Empty Re: Toxicity of fulorides

    Post  The-thing-next-door on Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:08 am

    kvs wrote:

    So the tin foil deniers are another species of tin foil hat wearer.


    Well worse, some of the tinfoil hat points were true such as fluorine and fluorides being poisonous, there is a reason they tell you not to swallow your toothpaste after all.

    I is definately toxic they question is how bad it is.

    PapaDragon wrote:Soviets couldn't give fewer fucks about their people and were poisoning them routinely both due to malice and to stupidity

    They also managed to routinely starve them through stupidity alone

    Oh so you preffer the pindos who intentionally put poison and toxic waste in everything and have no limit to how low they will stoop to try and get your money.

    Well atleast your language has improved over time perhaps with some re education you could still be restored to being a proper Serb.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 25279
    Points : 25825
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Toxicity of fulorides Empty Re: Toxicity of fulorides

    Post  GarryB on Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:14 am

    You have to admit that America has take food quality standards to new levels... I have a friend who is diabetic and so she decided to eat right and get lots of exercise etc She used to eat lots of lollies... I think Americans call it candy... so she decided that she couldn't give up her lolly addiction but that she would eat sugar free lollies because it is the sugar that is the problem.

    Well the loss of sugar in the rest of her diet meant she started eating a lot more lollies but found her sugar levels were not going down.

    She talked to me about it and I asked her to show me what sugar free lollies she was eating.

    An American brand called Tic Tacs... it says sugar free on the label, but when you read the ingredients list the first item is sugar, and the second item is glucose... which is also sugar.

    It seems that the strict US regulations that protect US citizens deem any product with less than one tea spoon of sugar per serve can be identified and labelled as being sugar free. Tic Tacs have a one Tic Tac per serve and it would not be physically possible to fit a whole teaspoon of sugar into a tictac so they are allowed to call it sugar free despite being pure sugar. My friend felt very stupid. I wondered how this shit got through our systems and standards, but that is what the US does... it constantly lobbies for lower standards around the world so they can get their shit in...
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 9237
    Points : 9319
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Toxicity of fulorides Empty Re: Toxicity of fulorides

    Post  PapaDragon on Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:05 pm

    The-thing-next-door wrote:Oh so you preffer the pindos who intentionally put poison and toxic waste in everything and have no limit to how low they will stoop to try and get your money.

    Americans have excuse of doing it for money unlike Soviets who did it strictly due to incompetence and legendary amounts of stupidity



    The-thing-next-door wrote:Well atleast your language has improved over time perhaps with some re education you could still be restored to being a proper Serb

    My Serb status is quite satisfactory

    Not thinking that lizard men are trying to control him through dental supplements keeps me firmly ahead of you in the eyes of Good Lord Darwin



    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 1852
    Points : 1842
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Toxicity of fulorides Empty Re: Toxicity of fulorides

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:18 pm

    kvs wrote:In spite of all the tin foil and the smug dismissal of this tin foil, fluoridation does have a down side.   Organisms like humans have
    complex homeostatic biochemistry.  Using fluoride to fight tooth decay directly leads to down-regulation of the body's own
    similar functionality.   So once you go off the doped water you are more prone to tooth rot.   You can see similar effects with
    magnesium in milk of magnesia for constipation.   With enough use, you become dependent on it.   Narcotics are an example
    associated with brain stimulants such as dopamine.  And so on.

    So the tin foil deniers are another species of tin foil hat wearer.


    Not really factually true at all, don't brush your teeth and you will soon find the host of medical problems you will run into it.

    Gum Disease to name one.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 25279
    Points : 25825
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Toxicity of fulorides Empty Re: Toxicity of fulorides

    Post  GarryB on Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:14 pm

    Thread degenerated into abusive nonsense... locked.

    Be thankful there are no breaks given for this childish behaviour.

    Sponsored content

    Toxicity of fulorides Empty Re: Toxicity of fulorides

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:20 am