Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+54
Sujoy
SaneBomber
lancelot
old_man
ATLASCUB
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
PhSt
elconquistador
Backman
The_Observer
dino00
lyle6
Kiko
Tai Hai Chen
nero
Maximmmm
franco
LMFS
KoTeMoRe
Regular
The Ottoman
JohninMK
Tsavo Lion
medo
miketheterrible
Werewolf
lulldapull
crod
starman
Cyberspec
RTN
d_taddei2
par far
flamming_python
PapaDragon
BKP
SeigSoloyvov
nomadski
kvs
Manov
jhelb
Big_Gazza
ultimatewarrior
Mindstorm
Rodion_Romanovic
ahmedfire
Vann7
George1
DerWolf
Isos
magnumcromagnon
Hole
GarryB
slasher
58 posters

    Syrian War: News #22

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10882
    Points : 11027
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  kvs 15/12/20, 01:21 am

    We see more of that denial of reality from SS. Americans really are exceptional. Exceptionally stupid.

    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 8030
    Points : 8014
    Join date : 2015-11-07

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  Isos 15/12/20, 01:42 am

    Hole wrote:NZ has 105 LAV III, modified LAV 25 with a 25mm gun.

    There are roughly 4.500 Strykers, 139 are M1128 MGS with a 105mm gun. Apart from mortar carriers the rest is equipped with 12,7mm guns or 40mm grenade launchers. Some 100 received a "turret" with a 30mm gun, more will be upgraded in 2022.

    They are huge and very little armored. You can't miss them with atgm, even with the 1st generation of argms with wire guidance.

    Anti material rifles with AP rounds will also go through an make explode those 105mm shells.

    A bmp-2 is low, can hide and is better armed with a 30mm gun and atgms for long range targets.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 31009
    Points : 31535
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  GarryB 15/12/20, 09:28 am


    They are huge and very little armored. You can't miss them with atgm, even with the 1st generation of argms with wire guidance.

    All true, but in peacekeeping situations it is taller and more comfortable for the troops and for the commander you get a fully stabilised cannon and thermal viewer which means you can see in any direction day and night out to 3-4km and the gun means you can destroy most light vehicles and trucks and buses fairly easily and cheaply with a short burst.

    All our LAVs have a 25mm chain gun... not sure if we have the DU anti armour rounds... I hope not...
    Note while all the Kiwi LAVIIIs have cannon armament in turrets with stabilised guns and thermal optics... we don't call them Strykers... we call them LAVs.

    Our Aussie neighbours have the older model LAV-25...

    lyle6 likes this post

    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2627
    Points : 2870
    Join date : 2014-06-27

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  par far 21/12/20, 04:10 am

    Hole likes this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 4987
    Points : 5067
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  flamming_python 24/12/20, 01:38 am

    par far wrote:

    Russia should be importing olive oil from Syria, not from Spain

    par far, slasher and Backman like this post

    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2627
    Points : 2870
    Join date : 2014-06-27

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  par far 24/12/20, 05:54 am

    flamming_python wrote:
    par far wrote:

    Russia should be importing olive oil from Syria, not from Spain


    When production in Syria ramps up, I think this will happen.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 31009
    Points : 31535
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  GarryB 24/12/20, 09:11 am

    Russia needs to send business people to countries that are friendly and look at this sort of thing... Russia buying Syrian olive oil would seriously help Syria and Russia could help them by selling them improved machinery and tools for the job... these Syrian experts could probably teach Russia a thing or two about olive oil production which could lead to Russia developing specialised equipment to help them do it better, which Russia could sell to other allies around the world too.

    I am sure the Russians could buy up enough of Syrian olive oil to keep them profitable and there will be things from Russia they can buy and other things from Syria Russia can buy from them.

    Russia can go around the world looking for opportunities... they could take some Syrian business owners with them and they can talk to people around the world that might want Syrian or even Russian olive oil instead of from Europe and the west...

    Manov likes this post

    Manov
    Manov

    Posts : 52
    Points : 63
    Join date : 2015-01-07
    Location : South America

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  Manov 24/12/20, 07:29 pm

    GarryB wrote:Russia needs to send business people to countries that are friendly and look at this sort of thing... Russia buying Syrian olive oil would seriously help Syria and Russia could help them by selling them improved machinery and tools for the job... these Syrian experts could probably teach Russia a thing or two about olive oil production which could lead to Russia developing specialised equipment to help them do it better, which Russia could sell to other allies around the world too.

    I am sure the Russians could buy up enough of Syrian olive oil to keep them profitable and there will be things from Russia they can buy and other things from Syria Russia can buy from them.

    Russia can go around the world looking for opportunities... they could take some Syrian business owners with them and they can talk to people around the world that might want Syrian or even Russian olive oil instead of from Europe and the west...

    I think thats is exactly the plan, but there is a lot of work ahead and too many obstacles. Eventually, Russia will aim to a economic-industrial soft power (culture wise, it is still too closed.)
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2627
    Points : 2870
    Join date : 2014-06-27

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  par far 26/12/20, 12:27 am

    "More Russian Military Equipment, Helicopters Deployed In Ain Issa Amid Turkish Proxies Advance"

    https://southfront.org/more-russian-military-equipment-helicopters-deployed-in-ain-issa-amid-turkish-proxies-advance/






    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 9384
    Points : 9491
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  JohninMK 30/12/20, 04:03 pm

    New Turkish arrmoured transport helicopter breaks cover in northern Syria

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 EqaJdQ-WMAA48ys?format=png&name=small

    lyle6 likes this post

    Maximmmm
    Maximmmm

    Posts : 288
    Points : 291
    Join date : 2015-07-28
    Location : Switzerland

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  Maximmmm 30/12/20, 08:24 pm

    GarryB wrote:Russia needs to send business people to countries that are friendly and look at this sort of thing... Russia buying Syrian olive oil would seriously help Syria and Russia could help them by selling them improved machinery and tools for the job... these Syrian experts could probably teach Russia a thing or two about olive oil production which could lead to Russia developing specialised equipment to help them do it better, which Russia could sell to other allies around the world too.

    I am sure the Russians could buy up enough of Syrian olive oil to keep them profitable and there will be things from Russia they can buy and other things from Syria Russia can buy from them.

    Russia can go around the world looking for opportunities... they could take some Syrian business owners with them and they can talk to people around the world that might want Syrian or even Russian olive oil instead of from Europe and the west...

    Our economic soft power blows.
    Now on the one hand there has been western "concern" about all the humanitarian activity we keep up in Syria, so that means there we're doing fine, but we're really missing focused effort on economic and cultural fronts.
    I want to see engineering and farming students shipped over there to supervise recovery and rebuilding operations, hell send them to Cuba and Venezuela as well. I'd like to see business get favorable grants and support for creating shell-companies to avoid western sanctions.
    I really like an idea I heard recently: Why not make Crimea a financial safe haven for people who don't want the US' grubby hands on their money. There's plenty of those people around the world and it would create a grey financial sector that we would actually control and could use to expand our influence in places such as Iran, Syria, Cuba etc.

    slasher and miketheterrible like this post

    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 4659
    Points : 4647
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 45
    Location : Merkelland

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  Hole 31/12/20, 12:37 am

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 30dec_10
    Slow retreat by our turkish "friends"

    slasher likes this post

    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2627
    Points : 2870
    Join date : 2014-06-27

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  par far 31/12/20, 02:37 am

    "ISIS TERRORISTS AMBUSHED BUSES WITH ARMY TROOPS, CIVILIANS ON HOMS-DEIR EZZOR HIGHWAY (VIDEO, PHOTOS)"


    Hopefully serious actions are taken here, this is what Biden is going to do.


    What do you guys think will happen? What actions can be taken?



    https://southfront.org/isis-terrorists-ambushed-buses-with-army-troops-civilians-on-homs-deir-ezzor-highway-video-photos/

    avatar
    Mindstorm

    Posts : 1119
    Points : 1286
    Join date : 2011-07-20

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  Mindstorm 02/01/21, 01:11 am

    par far wrote:What do you guys think will happen? What actions can be taken?


    Until the ground control offensive operation that Syrian Army is executing long Hama-Aleppo highway similar terrorists diversion attacks will only multiply.

    The element central of those attacks is infomations : those terrorists celles receive detailed informations about routes of small civil and military transports (including programmed  stops, alternative itinerary and even level of weaponry of the troops and armor plating of the vehicles) from professional foreign agents that ,at theirs time, receive them by corrupt and well paid moles directly from inside of Syrian Army.

    The unique way is to organize false transport operations providing the informations to closed number of operatives.

    In this way you will slowly insulate moles ,that represent finite and very precious assets for enemies.

    After several months those ambushs will stop because the risks to communicate false informations and to be caught and condemned for high treason ...….and leading the ambushing terrorists likely in an ambush against them……will become too high.

    magnumcromagnon, par far and LMFS like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2610
    Points : 2594
    Join date : 2016-04-09

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  SeigSoloyvov 03/01/21, 12:39 am

    Naw the terrorists will realize very quickly they are being fed incorrect information. That would work for a bit a small period before they correct their operations. This is also under the assumption that is the only way they know which isn't factual true at all. They have many ways to gather information an inside job is just one of those methods.

    You might catch a few moles but you won't get them all and tactics like these only work once really.

    I find it amusing people think such terrorists are dumb, sure sometimes they are and other times they aren't. I find it even better people assume the SAA hasn't made an effort to do something like this already, they have. But you know the real world is far more complicated than what the web experts tell us.

    The only way to deal with them is to dig them out, find their holes but even then the attacks will not stop. The SAA simply doesn't have the manpower to comb the dessert constantly in all areas.
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2627
    Points : 2870
    Join date : 2014-06-27

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  par far 03/01/21, 01:02 am

    Mindstorm wrote:
    par far wrote:What do you guys think will happen? What actions can be taken?


    Until the ground control offensive operation that Syrian Army is executing long Hama-Aleppo highway similar terrorists diversion attacks will only multiply.

    The element central of those attacks is infomations : those terrorists celles receive detailed informations about routes of small civil and military transports (including programmed  stops, alternative itinerary and even level of weaponry of the troops and armor plating of the vehicles) from professional foreign agents that ,at theirs time, receive them by corrupt and well paid moles directly from inside of Syrian Army.

    The unique way is to organize false transport operations providing the informations to closed number of operatives.

    In this way you will slowly insulate moles ,that represent finite and very precious assets for enemies.

    After several months those ambushs will stop because the risks to communicate false informations and to be caught and condemned for high treason ...….and leading the ambushing terrorists likely in an ambush against them……will become too high.


    I think this might be a good situation where armed Russian drones can help, have drones in that area.
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2627
    Points : 2870
    Join date : 2014-06-27

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  par far 03/01/21, 10:25 am

    Mysterious drones are hitting oil tankers that are smuggling out oil out of Syria.

    Any guesses to who those mysterious drones belong to?

    If they are Russian? What type of drones are being used?

    Is it Iranian forces that are hitting these tankers with Iranian made drones?

    Is it SAA that are hitting these tankers with Iranian made drones?

    Any guesses?
    https://southfront.org/mysterious-drones-attacked-crossing-between-sdf-turkish-occupied-areas-in-northern-syria-videos/

    avatar
    Mindstorm

    Posts : 1119
    Points : 1286
    Join date : 2011-07-20

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  Mindstorm 03/01/21, 04:58 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Naw the terrorists will realize very quickly they are being fed incorrect information. That would work for a bit a small period before they correct their operations. This is also under the assumption that is the only way they know which isn't factual true at all. They have many ways to gather information an inside job is just one of those methods.

    Obviously terrorists will realize that the informations that they received was false : they will attempt to ambush a supposedly undefended miltary/civilian transport convoy and find themselves engaged in an ambush by special forces waiting for them or by the same convoy troops, prepared with heavy weapons and vehicles armoured purposely for the task, other times they will find totally empty truks.

    After two or three similar episodes terrorists will surely realize that this happen not by chance, anyhow the only option they will have is to not believe anymore to the foreign operatatives that had feed them, until now, reliable informations about Syrian Army's transport routes.


    SeigSoloyvov wrote:You might catch a few moles but you won't get them all and tactics like these only work once really.

    The situation here is the same: foreign operatives will be forced to not believe theirs sources in the Syrian Army anymore and several of them will "disappear" suddenly.

    Also them will surely realize that a large scale false-feed counterintelligence operation has been executed, but the only credible option they will retain (except theirs moles are not chiefs in the high Command of Syrian Army, but that seem objectively highly unlikely) will be to become quiescent for a while and in the mean time tie new links in the Syrian Army.


    SeigSoloyvov wrote:I find it even better people assume the SAA hasn't made an effort to do something like this already, they have. But you know the real world is far more complicated than what the web experts tell us.

    It has been realized and successfully in the recent past mostly against IAF : the false informations about the postions of weapon depots with anti-ship missiles "Яхонт" and with position of repair/maintenance sites for artillery/missiles with, in both instances, the related dismemberment on an entire network of internal moles working for Israel are bright examples of that.

    The huge damages to foreign HUMINT network of informants to the enemies required, for them, over two years to be fixed and immense amount of resources.
    Unfortunately none of those operations has been executed exclusively with internal Syrian resources, but were in need of organization and strict supervision by "ally" specialists.

    Therefore if well known past represent a good hint for future a similar complex operation against internal moles working for highly competent foreign agents, moreover in the final segment of a civil war, will still require, at least, some little "aids" from old friends of Syrian people.    

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:The SAA simply doesn't have the manpower to comb the dessert constantly in all areas.

    Those terrorist attacks follow the purpose to attempt to distract Syrian Army from gaining control of the territory long northern sector of M5 Hama-Aleppo highway and a part of southern Raqqa area.

    The reason is that similar ground operations, contrarely to air operations both with aircraft and UAVs, when executed successfully greatly compress the freedom of movement of dispersed guerrilla groups and lead to theirs slow insulation and ultimate eradication ; this has been fully proved by the situation in other formerly terrorist-infested areas of Syrian territory.

    In other words those operations lead to a sharp reduction of the number of operatives necessary to control the territory, changing the requirements of internal area control in linear ones on the borders.

    Terrorists and even more theirs foreign backers - that have much more military litteracy and competence - are perfectly aware of that and usually those operations -at least until 2016- was often countered actively by foreign air forces operations directly in the Syrian airspace (with ridiculous and totally invented excuses of operations against Syrian Army units hosting suppoosed Hezbollah or Iranian equipment or operatives).

    When IAF and also partially USAF operations within syrian airspace become effectively impossible (except for the latters in northern area) and forced to trasform in very costly and low-efficiency stand-off attacks against fixed targets the terrritory controled by terrorists or where them could hide and disperse shrunk enormously.


    Last edited by Mindstorm on 03/01/21, 09:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

    magnumcromagnon, x_54_u43 and LMFS like this post

    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 8030
    Points : 8014
    Join date : 2015-11-07

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  Isos 03/01/21, 05:56 pm

    You quote the wrong guy Mindstorm.
    avatar
    Mindstorm

    Posts : 1119
    Points : 1286
    Join date : 2011-07-20

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  Mindstorm 03/01/21, 09:26 pm

    Isos wrote:You quote the wrong guy Mindstorm.

    Yes, it was Seig Wink
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2610
    Points : 2594
    Join date : 2016-04-09

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  SeigSoloyvov 03/01/21, 09:27 pm

    1. No, they will not again you are acting like they are morons, again they aren't. They will conduct their operations accordingly. They will not walk into traps over and over, also they do not stand there and fight, they take their shots and leave. Syrian forces will not have time to engage them.

    This is pure fantasy in your head which again relies on the terrorists being completely incompetent and the ones in the dessert are fair from incompetent.

    2. As I said this is one method they used to gather information, they also have methods to confirm the information. Even if you could stop this completely it wouldn't change much. I hope you realize weeding out moles is 1 million times harder then you are making it out to be.

    Have you ever tried to weed out moles in a setting like this? I 100 percent doubt you have, because your views and methods show that.

    3. Hm? okay now you are just talking silly. the IAF has very good information on the Iranians and Syrians, do you have any proof the Israeli's have fallen for what you claim? of are you talking out your ass. Do you even know how the IAF gets its information?.

    Show me proof and not some stupid internet article claiming that, actual proof or your just lying.

    4. You are very clueless imo, the reason why their presence died down in some areas was because of massive ground operations, the UAVS and What drones they had were not the deciding factor. SAA aircraft are easy targets for the terrorists.

    Again the SAA doesn't have the manpower to constantly comb the desert, most of their forces are station new Aleppo and up north and they cannot spare any men and they need lots of guys for a job like this around the clock.

    Why do you think they haven't secured that high way yet? because they didn't want to? its because they can't.

    5. All I have seen are words that sound pretty and thought out but are completely useless when put into application, go to Syria get some experience then by all means try and lecture me counter-insurgency measures.
    avatar
    Mindstorm

    Posts : 1119
    Points : 1286
    Join date : 2011-07-20

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  Mindstorm 04/01/21, 01:51 am


    SeigSoloyvov wrote:1. No, they will not again you are acting like they are morons, again they aren't. They will conduct their operations accordingly. They will not walk into traps over and over, also they do not stand there and fight, they take their shots and leave. Syrian forces will not have time to engage them.

    This is pure fantasy in your head which again relies on the terrorists being completely incompetent and the ones in the dessert are fair from incompetent.


    You are reinventing mine position on the subject, not that this really surprise me Rolling Eyes

    I have never said that terrorists will walk into traps over and over: at the beginning, naturally, they will give credits to the informations that have allowed them, until now, to execute successfully theirs ambushes (in particular the time of departure, stops, precise itinerary and composition of those convoys).

    At the first failure, when vehicles armour and equipment of the troops in the convoy will show a level much much higher than expected, they will very likely believe that those was normal measures, of which theirs informant was still not aware, taken to reinforce the defense capabilities of convoys in response to theirs pasted attacks ; at the second failure, when theirs detachments will be interecepted and attacked by special forces while preparing the ambush, they will ostensibly believe that some Syrian intelligence infiltrators had penetrated theirs ranks providing the informations to special forces.

    But at the third/fourth instance they will clearly realise that the problem is in the informations that they received, but as said the only option they will have will be to interrupt those operations until foreign agents aiding them will not establish a new network of contacts within Syrian military.

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    2. As I said this is one method they used to gather information, they also have methods to confirm the information. Even if you could stop this completely it wouldn't change much. I hope you realize weeding out moles is 1 million times harder then you are making it out to be.

    Have you ever tried to weed out moles in a setting like this? I 100 percent doubt you have, because your views and methods show that.


    You are a lucky man because do not need to put an arm in the way of your certanties….the image of Gaius Mucius Scaevola would come immediately to mind….

    Would thing stand any differently now in command in Turkey would be Fethullah Gülen , Erdogan would be dead and the entire network of operatives of your government would have not escaped in mass two days after the surprise counter-operation leading to the failure of the coup and hendreds of moles and collaborators discovered and imprisoned in less than a month.

    False dual-feed operations: a classic of Federation (and formerly Soviet) intelligence menu, not that similar sophisticated refinements could be ever understood by convoluted inventors of ridiculous PsyOp operations constructed entirely on the basis of pixie dust "chemical menace" emotional subject.

    Typical barbarity of an overgrown colony.

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:3. Hm? okay now you are just talking silly. the IAF has very good information on the Iranians and Syrians, do you have any proof the Israeli's have fallen for what you claim? of are you talking out your ass. Do you even know how the IAF gets its information?.

    Show me proof and not some stupid internet article claiming that, actual proof or your just lying.

    Yes i lie ….said the liar.
    Ask your hebrew-talking friends ,if you have any in the area of interest : they will highlight you on the substance of those lies.

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:4. You are very clueless imo, the reason why their presence died down in some areas was because of massive ground operations, the UAVS and What drones they had were not the deciding factor. SAA aircraft are easy targets for the terrorists.

    Again the SAA doesn't have the manpower to constantly comb the desert, most of their forces are station new Aleppo and up north and they cannot spare any men and they need lots of guys for a job like this around the clock.

    Laughing Laughing Laughing Practically you repeat to the letter what I HAVE SAID and attempt to even claim me clueless for the exact contrary.
    If it was not absolutely hilarious it will appear truly pathetic…..

    dino00, magnumcromagnon, x_54_u43 and Hole like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2610
    Points : 2594
    Join date : 2016-04-09

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  SeigSoloyvov 04/01/21, 04:00 am

    1. "they will ostensibly believe that some Syrian intelligence infiltrators had penetrated theirs ranks providing the informations to special forces".

    Cute but that's an assumption, people have a habit of not always acting how one predicts. Also, you are assuming they would give away their positions...this alone is laughable. They haven't given up their positions for years despite SAA efforts

    Buffing up the convoys will not help, that means taking men away from key areas. The terrorists also avoid attacking large convoys and stick to smaller ones that are easier to attack. Your plan is riddled with faults.

    2. There was no US-backed coup in turkey, that was a staged coup by Erdogan to assume total power. The fact you are trying to suggest we are behind that shows how ignorant you are.

    " Erdogan would be dead and the entire network of operatives of your government would have not escaped in mass two days after the surprise counter-operation leading to the failure of the coup and hendreds of moles and collaborators discovered and imprisoned in less than a month".

    This is rich, So clueless. Erdogan had his list ready ahead of time it wasn't ready in a few days. You cannot prepare a list that is hundreds of names in two days xD, anyone who was critical of him was put away, judges, military personal. This had nothing to do with the US, Erdo was just getting rid of anyone who would pose a problem to his dictatorship.

    What a total moronic thing to say.

    3. So no proof, gotcha just your BSing.

    4. I misread what you said there because you typed it weird, now that you edited and properly typed it out. I see you meant the reverse alias it doesn't change the fact the SAA doesn't have the manpower to send down there to establish a constant presence to secure that area.

    Are these hundreds of troops they would need going to appear out of thin air?.
    avatar
    Mindstorm

    Posts : 1119
    Points : 1286
    Join date : 2011-07-20

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  Mindstorm 04/01/21, 06:34 pm


    SeigSoloyvov wrote:1. "they will ostensibly believe that some Syrian intelligence infiltrators had penetrated theirs ranks providing the informations to special forces".

    Cute but that's an assumption, people have a habit of not always acting how one predicts. Also, you are assuming they would give away their positions...this alone is laughable. They haven't given up their positions for years despite SAA efforts

    Buffing up the convoys will not help, that means taking men away from key areas. The terrorists also avoid attacking large convoys and stick to smaller ones that are easier to attack. Your plan is riddled with faults.


    People, taken collectively, have the habit to act exactly how predicted by someone with the right data and capability to employ the right means; this is the simple reason an amount apparently so absurdly high of money is "wasted" in images and video for commercial advertisments…...at macro-level it simply work in a very predicteable way.

    In sectors with repercussions far more serious than mere economical returns, this is also the reason for which PsyOps (of course against not field professionals) work often flawlessy even at national level.

    Operations absolutely ruinous and without the minimum qualm , commonly branded by your government "Coloured Revolutions" are offensively elementary and involuted in theirs conception and cardinal basis ; nevertheless with the right control and high density of false informations (even totally inconsistents under a strict rational point of view) to be inserted in publicly available media and the right contacts with local extremists groups you can still cause a state level civil unrest in 90% of nations on this planet.

    Those syrian terrorist fighters, collectively, will react exactly as expected if an external factor will not intervene in perturbating the normal critic/emotional reaction's chain.


    SeigSoloyvov wrote:2. There was no US-backed coup in turkey, that was a staged coup by Erdogan to assume total power. The fact you are trying to suggest we are behind that shows how ignorant you are.

    Razz Razz Razz Please go repeat those childish internal consumption non senses to someone else ,possibly clueless and western, not me.


    SeigSoloyvov wrote:3. So no proof, gotcha just your BSing.

    Oh yes....obviously, obviously …..Laughing Laughing Laughing

    SeigSoloyvov wrote: 4. I misread what you said there because you typed it weird, now that you edited and properly typed it out. I see you meant the reverse alias it doesn't change the fact the SAA doesn't have the manpower to send down there to establish a constant presence to secure that area.

    Are these hundreds of troops they would need going to appear out of thin air?.

    The Syrian Army troops - some thousands ones - are at the moment engaged in an operation aimed at compress the space for manoeuvre and for hide of those terrorist groups.
    Those terrorist attacks (last one just today on Ethrayia-Salamyieh road against civilian bus with 9 deaths all civilians) represent attempts to create a distraction for Syriam Army troops, because when they will complete the operation those terrorist cells will be effectively eradicated from wide area and the necessity of troops to control the area will sharply decrease for Syriam Army.



    magnumcromagnon, x_54_u43 and Hole like this post

    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 5051
    Points : 5157
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  Vann7 20/01/21, 07:37 am

    Long time don't post in this thread , wanted to give some insight what will be different
    in Syria ,with a new administration based on my observations of what i noticed in the past
    and between both administrations.

    1) Trump no longer will be in power , pretty obvious no?
     what will no longer be obvious for majority of people is that the foreign policy over  Syria will not
    change but the tactics will be different ,  by how much can't say for sure ,because there are new
    major events in place ,that can influence decisions makers in the west and in Russia. You have the covid19 pandemic that in theory should influence nations to avoid a major war because on the weakened economy and then you have this backstabbing of turkey and israel on Russia again this time on their lose alliance to humiliate russia in armenia. That said with biden in power , the foreign policy
    tactics /war against syria should not be dramatically different from what obama/hillary clinton was doing in syria and attempting to do .  The policy in syria will have now a liberal flavor ,means anything is valid ,so the financing and training and alliance with ISIS and Alqaeda will go back to full force again and the hate for russia will now be in full force all the way at the white house level too.
    -Trump have very little control over the war ,still he was an influence pro de-escalation. remember
     how he tried to pull back US troops from syria.
    -Obama-clinton /biden ,democrats in power was in the other hand was a force of increasing the hostilities against russia always in the more hostilities direction but by proxy ,not directly. this tactic
    could reverse unless they try now to combine both tactics of obama/trump now in syria.

    2)hillary clinton when was in charge of syrian conflict , was trying to lure a major big war between
    turkey and russia. she was proposing for example to deploy patriots missiles on turkey with nato
    support and create a 10km buffer zone ,(that could increase to 20km or 30km of 50km or 100km) depending of how weak is russia response to it ,with the goal of deny Russia airforce control over
    idlib airspace ,she hillary clinton was proposing to shutdown russian planes flying over syria in the debates , if they russia fly over this new buffer air zones from turkey border towards syria ,so never forget that ,but turkey will have to be in the front line not them.

    -democrats also were pushing for a war against transnistria , do the same scenario of armenia war
    against russian military.

    -democrats were also pushing heavily for a new war on serbia ,luring nations near it for fighting them ,for exactly same reason. Bring down russia economy and exhaust its military fighting in many front lines at same time.

    3)-Democrats now in power could hold power now forever for at least 8 years but will not surprise me ,they last 16. since they will now make sure to never again lose the elections by rigging better elections.

    -democrats will push for the restarting the war of armenia again too.. is war .

    -and in syria they will seek to significantly increase the funding of terrorist with weapons .

    -Expect now democrats war on russia taken to a biological level , not only in syria but in russia mainland too. people need to observe the air currents in russian continent , nato planes could spray with drones biological warfare covid19 or covid30 or new viruses in the air with tons of biological agents inside russia airspace from international airspace

    [u]NATO attacks on Russian civilian airliners and later blamed on isis [/u.
    Russia will have to warn all its citizens danger in some pro nato states , the danger for them.]
    Russia airliners could also be attacked. the russian plane that crashed in egypt with hundred of
    passengers ,happened just days after pentagon military warned russia that many civilians planes
    will fall from russia.
    Shocked


    They could also attack cuba and venezuela too with bioweapons and the goals will be to force russia
    to overspend in rescue of their friends . it will be a real nasty times what could await ahead if they continue with their all or nothing , either russia destroyed totally or them.

    Russia military tolerance with US and NATO will be significantly lower with the democrats in power , now trump is no longer there , so putin and the military have nothing to lose in being hostile too ,
    because US government no longer will be divided on its foreign policy. it will be very united against russia ,so putin and russian army fully understand that with democrats they have zero influence and nothing they do will calm their desire for russian blood , so in other words ,the tolerance of russian military will be very low now for western hostilities and the possibility of war ,higher than ever.

    if anyone have doubts about the possibility of big war between US and Russia a direct military confrontation, look no further than the Russian senate. they published a piece of headline in russian major newspapers the day Trump won the elections..  and they basically told.

    the piece of newspaper by Russian senate on russian media , published by RT after trump
    victory told something like this..


    Trump saved United States from a world war 3, our government and military did not know what the future will bring us with trump with power, but give us a window of hope. what we know however
    is that there was ZERO chance to agree on anything with hillary clinton as president ,and the question for our military was not ,if there was going to be a war or not. The only question for our military was when the war was going to start .

    Today the russian gov for first time was warning investors of the possibility of the cancelation of Nord stream 2 pipeline project.. and i was wondering why , because germany and europe still says they
    will continue backing the project.. was wondering what was new?  confused  , that could make it possible for US blocking russia pipeline ,when trump could not stop it. and then realized ,that the
    democrats ,could stage /provoke a major military conflict in europe with russia ,or with US military,
    that will force russia military to attack NATO sink a warship and shutdown a US plane in a false flag
    staged event , with or without american lives sacrificed all for pressuring europe to cancel the pipeline with russia ,by NATO pressuring to declare russia an enemy and cut of all relations of europe with them.


    All things say , the hardest years of russia are yet to come , expect the hostilities against russia
    by US and NATO puppet allies through proxy to increase 10x fold and the only thing that could
    influence the west to keep a low profile ,is the covid19 military operation that the anglozionist
    powers unleased in the world ,to destroy russia and china and weaken disloyal allies in western europe.  the only question mark for me will be China , what kind of strategy they will have for them.
    Democrats favorite weapons is always proxy fights ,terrorism and now their new toy biological warfare ,so i expect pandemic to get only worse and new totally new viruses never seen before.

    What i will not be surprised however if happens ,is that US troops in syria will have a hell time more than ever ,why ? because now Putin and the military fully understand they will have zero chance
    to agree on anything with democrats in power . zero . and nothing they do will influence positively
    them ,so russia will have no option to strike back when attacked. the military knows this, the russian senate told it and putin knows this. so he will have now no options left in diplomacy in syria with US
    and nothing to lose with responding hostilities with hostilities . This is very different that when trump was in power ,that putin wanted to help trump to have good popularity ,because he keeps the nation divided fighting between them instead of fighting russia.

    Whatever thing happens , i expect russia will be forced to fight in more fronts and face more biological wars.

    What everyone however is highly likely to notice is that after BIDEN first year in power or even less time ,once they have a big plan to fight russia in place and every general in position to fight. Is that the russian military will be significantly more hard ,more hostile towards US military when expressing
    against US over syria and other conflicts. the hostility will be noticed in the media . and in actions too.  remember when lavrov told ,the time for diplomacy is over , after US troops bombed russian private contractors ,they retaliated bombing US backed rebels in western goutta fully liberating it
    where british and american forces were supposedly deployed according to sources. or remember when the russian military warned us airforce with shutdown their planes. they never threatened us military that way when trump was in power for reasons already explained ,russia wanted to help
    trump to hold power and keep him focused on fighting democrats and not them. Now russia will have no need to help democrats to hold power ,because biden new government can't be influenced in any way other than use of force.

    This is likely the reason why russia is being told in all media is dramatically sending new weapons and migs 29  to syrian army, the russian military expect a major increase in the hostilities against syria by the biden administration  . new chemical attacks false flags will start again too to justify more cruise missile attacks. My big prediction is that if biden administration try to do the same tactics of trump , of launching cruise missiles in syria and expect no response ,they are going to face a major surprise , because i don't think russia military that will now be in control of syria policy ,will continue to allow those games to happen forever and will strike back at US planes and warships targeting syria. Even if the missiles they use are disarmed and don't explode ,and will only produce material damages but not sink a warship ,but will send a message for sure . diplomacy will be over and will not work and the russian military and putin knows this. so there is nothing to lose by being hostile with them , they know they facing war and only military force and persistence will push back nato away from syria  

    update..
    another angle of why Russia will have more reasons than ever to do the talking with the use of
    force whenever US military provoke russia into a fight or targets its military. The Senate of russian duma already told ,the military was completely sure that with clinton as president ,that war was inevitable with US and that the question was not if there will be war but when it will start. in other words the Russian military was doing preparing in case hillary clinton wins ,to fight US in a limited or more war and stop the diplomacy and talking and solve things by force.  Now that biden is in power and will be following the line of clinton and obama of full scale war on russia , through third parties and hidden their hands , i don't think the danger will be any different with biden than clinton.
    that said for russia it will be better to fight US in a war with a government the americans hate.. in a very divided nation.. than it will have been to fight US with trump in power that was supported by most the military.

    the next article by former US top officer from the republican party ,who also did contributions
    to Russian RT media ,explain the very serious problems that the democrats new government will face in their attempts to continue their ambitions of a war with Russia ,china and Iran .

    by paul craig roberts.


    There are many interesting aspects of the situation that we could explore.  But let’s take only one.  The Biden regime seems to be filling up with neoconservative zionists who are agents of Washington and Israel’s hegemony.  The pursuit of this hegemony involves conflict with Russia, China, and Iran.

    Washington will be entering these conflicts with a collapsed economy and a sharpely divided population.  Will the real backbone of the American armed forces—Trump deplorables—fight for an Establishment that hates its guts?  Will an economy drowning in debt and destroyed by corporate offshoring of investment and American middle class jobs and now by lockdowns that are destroying the remaining pieces of the middle class—small businesses—be able to sustain a conflict with nations more unified and free of external debt and unmanageable internal debt?  If so, it will be the first time in history.


    https://thesaker.is/americas-demise-is-near-at-hand/

    Yugo90 likes this post


    Sponsored content

    Syrian War: News #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #22

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 24/10/21, 11:04 am