Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 6196
    Points : 6331
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  kvs on Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:47 pm

    This is not off topic since it is related to Covid-19:



    Russia is being attacked full force in an information war. In the style of the Nazi information warfare during WWII in the USSR
    we have the spreading of rumours, lies and assorted claims:

    1) Russian companies are not able to manufacture the necessary equipment. This one is inane but very similar
    to the cheesy lies spread by Nazi agents. Since when did Russian medical equipment makers lose their ability
    to manufacture goods? And China is manufacturing such devices and has already supplied them to Russia.
    One of the lies being spread is that Russia is not allowing foreign makers into its market. Those foreign makers
    are swamped and cannot supply NATzO so how they fuck will they supply Russia?

    2) Russian medical staff are all incompetents. But Navalny's uneducated hamster drones are able to evaluate the
    competence of Russian doctors. They do this by lying about the situation. In the name of protecting the
    "people" they have not committed any resources to buying equipment, instead they lie about shortages of the
    equipment.

    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4582
    Points : 4686
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  Vann7 on Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:02 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:If confronted with evidence of its involvement, the US may blame the biolabs in Wuhan for the leak.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuhan_Institute_of_Virology

    https://www.nature.com/news/polopoly_fs/1.21487!/menu/main/topColumns/topLeftColumn/pdf/nature.2017.21487.pdf?origin=ppub

    https://www.pop.org/china-must-release-the-secret-records-of-the-wuhan-biolabs/

    https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/disappeared-chinese-research-paper-traced-covid-19-to-china-biolab-in-wuhan

    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1255805/coronavirus-wuhan-biosafety-lab-china-monkeys-sars-disease-virus-spt

    https://www.tweaktown.com/news/71595/covid-19-worst-cover-up-in-human-history-originated-at-wuhan-biolab/index.html

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKmUxSlOoUE

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-NdYBrkJzE

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfSFQF4vge8

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH53S11NfAU

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UO3Wd5urg0

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X-KkQeMMSQ

    if confronted...
    US gov  will never admit any wrong doing.. same way you never give up on your fake news position ,when show with mountain of evidence of US illegal actions and terrorism against humanity .they have been confronted in syria with their weapons in hand of terrorist.. and they say , it was someone else who give it to them..and their evacuation of isis fighters with their hellicopters.. and after 10 years of aiding and arming terror organizations they still deny they are aiding Alqaeda and isis in syria that was murdering thousands of civilians women and children.. they can do that .the evil intentions and willingness to infest
    china with a virus , already existed.. they wanted desperately to crush china high tech industry ,because was destroying apple and their IT and communications companies.. so US had all the motives in the world to attack
    China and not the other way.. and break it up..

    best guest scenarios..
    -Trump strike a deal to china ,to stay quiet and ignore the terrorist BIO attack that US delegation did , on wuhan ,organized by US super rich elite and military on their nation..   in change for major business freedom for china with them.  they might even ask china to ignore the disinformation of american media.. like the one you post a lot of chinese lab. and that the relations will be restored and the authors of the virus in US punished.

    - or they can go full scale war bio war with china ,russia.. a war that nobody will win.. and everyone will lose.

    the big question will be europe.. if they will chicken out and abandon any desire to challenge US imperial
    demands to stop doing business with china and russia , or if they will completely distance from US after this attack and their military take revenge..on US or if  they will pivot totally to Russia and china orbit and world split in two..

    @Tsavo Lion

    by the way .. posting a thousand of links.. repeating the same unverfiable information that "the virus came from china lab" will not make more right.. or convince more.. it only makes you look desperate in convincing..


    Last edited by Vann7 on Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 3925
    Points : 3921
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:03 pm

    S. Korea & Taiwan r also densely populated but they managed it better.
    Even if it was a bio attack, China didn't handle it right, unable to nip it in the bud. So did the US, although they had plenty of time to prepare. Both have many interest groups & factions within them that hate each other's guts; it could be a plot among the elites in both countries to fight it out & divide the spoils w/o firing a shot.
    NATO may not survive the pandemic. Turkey is on the fence, Italy & Spain r hardest hit, France & Portugal may be next. Time will tell!
    https://asiatimes.com/2020/04/medicine-shortage-looms-over-virus-hit-europe/?utm_source=The+Daily+Report&utm_campaign=bca9b34463-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_04_07_10_47&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1f8bca137f-bca9b34463-31607385&mc_cid=bca9b34463&mc_eid=5455568640

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/asia/japan-coronavirus-state-of-emergency-intl-hnk/index.html?utm_term=1586256052272926d800ef3a7&utm_source=Five+Things+for+Tuesday%2C+April+7+2020&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=196300_1586256052276&bt_ee=%2FOyKRoYgkyO8LnTiSqZVwGvhE0U%2F39we%2BD2hIgoKW5keotbZgLqW60o%2F62YJ1y2a&bt_ts=1586256052276

    https://asiatimes.com/2020/04/cracks-show-in-singapores-model-covid-19-response/?utm_source=The+Daily+Report&utm_campaign=bca9b34463-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_04_07_10_47&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1f8bca137f-bca9b34463-31607385&mc_cid=bca9b34463&mc_eid=5455568640

    https://asiatimes.com/2020/04/saudi-futuristic-city-turns-mirage-in-covid-19-era/?utm_source=The+Daily+Report&utm_campaign=bca9b34463-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_04_07_10_47&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1f8bca137f-bca9b34463-31607385&mc_cid=bca9b34463&mc_eid=5455568640

    https://asiatimes.com/2020/04/indias-carmakers-enter-global-ventilator-race/?utm_source=The+Daily+Report&utm_campaign=bca9b34463-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_04_07_10_47&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1f8bca137f-bca9b34463-31607385&mc_cid=bca9b34463&mc_eid=5455568640

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irr7UEiFHDo


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:14 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add links)
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 6196
    Points : 6331
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  kvs on Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:26 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:S. Korea & Taiwan r also densely populated but they managed it better.
    NATO may not survive the pandemic. Turkey is on the fence, Italy & Spain r hardest hit, France & Portugal may be next. Time will tell!

    That the origin of the virus was in China is no excuse for the grossly incompetent response of the NATzO "victim" states
    which include "hug a Chinese" retardation in Italy and Pelosi telling people to attend densely packed China Town festivals
    in February.

    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

    Posts : 397
    Points : 490
    Join date : 2015-07-03

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  Odin of Ossetia on Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:47 pm

    kvs wrote:I have zero sympathy for these inmates.   The idea of letting them out to save them is BS.   Impose proper quarantine and they
    will not die.   Already these f*cking criminals are taking advantage of the situation to engage in high level crimes.   The poor dears.





    The proportion of psychopaths in the prison populations is much higher than it is in the general population.

    Of course there are those who are not psychopaths, and also those who are innocent victims of the justice (?) system.


    Essentially, for the most part, these people want to release a bunch of psychopaths.

    Who in their sane mind would support something like that?


    As for the prison guards risking being infected, I think that is part of their job. They should be issued with plenty of protective equipment.



    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 3925
    Points : 3921
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:29 pm

    If they stay in prisons, for many it would be a death sentence; if released, they could contribute to society, instead of consuming more resources than they can produce with their cheap labor.

    https://www.pravdareport.com/world/144467-covid_usa_patent/

    https://iz.ru/996965/2020-04-07/skvortcova-rasskazala-o-chipakh-dlia-vyiavleniia-koronavirusa-za-15-20-minut

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52202705

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52209105
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4582
    Points : 4686
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  Vann7 on Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:08 am

    there are 3 things that infowars always hated ,one is china ,the other is vatican and
    third one is liberals and socialism.. and is almost every day accusing china of something...
    i only visit it.. to see the propaganda that US media brainwashing its citizens . some more info..

    in "new" reports.. US military generals are promoting in full scale the unproven conspiracy that the virus came
    from chinese lab . lol1 this is the same fake story narrative that CNN and US big corp media started in late 2019.. lol1

    https://www.infowars.com/us-army-colonel-coronavirus-was-leaked-from-a-chinese-lab/

    what is important in this..is that US elites and military are using all their media big corporate or fake neutral
    fake independent one.. to pass the blame from to CHINA
    as a diversion tactic... to hide their participation on the virus.attack during wuhan games..
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 3925
    Points : 3921
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:59 am

    The US is also saying that "the Chinese r blaming us to hide their own failures". Even if there was no bio attack by the US, China would still be blamed as she is now- that in itself is no proof the US did or didn't do it.
    So to use that as evidence of bio weapon use on China is shallow, although new info. may soon surface to clear the matter.
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4582
    Points : 4686
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  Vann7 on Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:06 am

    Tsavo Lion wrote:The US is also saying that "the Chinese r blaming us to hide their own failures". Even if there was no bio attack by the US, China would still be blamed as she is now- that in itself is no proof the US did or didn't do it.
    So to use that as evidence of bio weapon use on China is shallow, although new info. may soon surface to clear the matter.


    not correct.
    you base all your arguments in totally unproven ,unverified tales..rumors.. without any single shred of
    evidence.. and i base my arguments in facts.. that while they don't directly show the moment american troops ,spread the virus in china.. it have amazing evidence ,that connects americans with the crime scene..  there is nothing shallow that bill gates virus simulation that target respiratory system and provoke a world wide pandemic ,was the same day that american troops  visited wuhan.. the epic center of the virus.. there is nothing shallow ,the fact, that american gov have a long history of terrorism against humanity. including their own citizens and using biological weapons.. ,there is nothing shallow that US is at war with Russia and china ,seeking to destroy their economies.. is war.. and people dying in that war.. US was threatening the countries more affected by the virus in europe with deadly sanctions if allow huawei and china 5G to operate in their countries..

    When Russia was accused .. how coincidence of the chemical attack in united kingdom.. i didn't saw anyone ,
    neither you ,or any media in the west.. jumping and pointing fingers at UK ,because the fact that the chemical attack they accused russia happened ,near a military facility that deals with chemical and biological weapons in united kingdom... .so why is that when a chemical or biological attack happens.. only china and russia are to blame? and the proximity of a military base that store toxic substances.. only matter if it is to accuse Russia and china?  just like western media ,you are only spreading the same propaganda over and over again... that cnn fake news media started since 2019. when china began to experience major virus incident on their cities.  so is clear you have closed your mind from the start.. and no evidence in the world will change your opinion.. for mysterious reasons.. either are trolling.. or pure ignorant or who knows what else are your true agenda in this topic? ......... because i can see your dishonesty from a mile...ignoring very solid facts.. that connects US elite ,like bill gates and pentagon behind the attack on china.. based on the unquestionable extraordinary hostilities of the american government ,its generals at the military and US elite against China ,Russia and countries cooperating with them.. it makes US
    extremely likely , a prime suspect of the virus attack in wuhan.. why? because they were already in a war on their economies.. fact.. and the other fact that  american troops were at the crime scene ,in same city ,in same place and the other fact.. that the virus began in china weeks after the military games ..started.. so this 2 events.. wuhan military games and wuhan virus.. are sequentially connected by time.. ,by place.. and by motives ,that US had all motives in the world to attack china.. fact. so put them as clear major suspect of the virus that wuhan experienced.. another major fact ..is how lack of seriousness US have in dealing with the virus.. not a single city closed in 3 months since china warned of how dangerous it was.. trump not even recommend
    or encourage people to use face mask..  Laughing  so who are you trying to fool?
    they are not afraid of that virus.. is not the culture.. the reason why they so careless as you claim..  Rolling Eyes
    they simply don't experience a real crisis.. and this was exposed just a week ago.. how they were
    making things far worse ,than they really were..

    here is more information ,that proof.. US IS artificially inflating significantly their so called pandemic
    in new york city.  




    US is clearly fabricating a pandemic crisis.. that doesn't exist in new york city.. those people dying
    a big number of them. are not from any virus.. but from being old and with major health problems
    before the crisis began.. so have fun.. because it will be more and more harder for you ,to hold into your unverified unproven conspiracies.. while the facts speak louder..  and explain a totally opposite story.
    you are being duped.. there is no warzone in america.. and no lethal virus threatening the security of that
    country.. and the biggest proof of that.. is they are not closing their cities completely and trump not even
    promote the use of face mask.. so is because he knows is an inside job event.. the crisis in their country .. an artificially inflated crisis.. a smoke screen event . to hide their participation on the attack on europe ,russia and china.It will be impossible to hide a staged crisis ... without the help of europe or american patriots who don't approve their government illegal actions on the world.


    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 3925
    Points : 3921
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:48 am

    Vann7 wrote:
    Tsavo Lion wrote:The US is also saying that "the Chinese r blaming us to hide their own failures". Even if there was no bio attack by the US, China would still be blamed as she is now- that in itself is no proof the US did or didn't do it.
    So to use that as evidence of bio weapon use on China is shallow, although new info. may soon surface to clear the matter.
    you base all your arguments in totally unproven ,unverified tales..rumors.. without any single shred of
    evidence
    .. and i base my arguments in facts.. that while they don't directly show the moment american troops, spread the virus in china..
    Exactly: u said it about ur own posts! whether they released their imported virus in China or not, even with high degree of probability given the history of US-PRC relations, it has nothing to do with the way this pandemic unfolds in the US & the steps Trump takes to deal with it. There's no need to hide their involvement by inflating the #s of infected, sick & dead; the real #s r even higher, as many r not even being tested & some r misdiagnosed &/ die at home.  
    B. Gates just wants to stay famous while doing something good as a rich & concerned citizen- acting as a philanthropist to hide his alleged involvement in bioweapons use would be a waste of time:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIp_nLpQ0hc

    https://youtu.be/73Fyj6HZ6R0?t=84

    By posting these, I just show the opposing views for more complete picture, not spreading propaganda:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWz9cz6BIhI

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le_rfTdayLs

    The chain of documented events surrounding the lab points to Chinese origin of the Covid19. It's also possible that Western intelligence was aware of what went on there (not only from open sources) & decided to preemptively spread it in China itself, "choosing the lesser of the 2 evils".
    Or her rogue elements did it, with or w/o outside help, to destabilize the CCP & Xi's rule. But only maniaks & psychopaths would have no scruples killing Ks of innocent people in their own country, not to mention across the entire World.
    However, considering the steps to suppress info. that China took & her blaming the US, IMO it's more probable that it was an accidental release. China lost face, & losing face is the worst thing that can happen to Asians- we r our worst enemies, regardless of race.


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:55 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : add links, text)
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 6196
    Points : 6331
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  kvs on Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:06 am

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1247538479166152707

    Excellent rant about covidiots.

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 3925
    Points : 3921
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:36 pm





    https://asiatimes.com/2020/04/lice-drug-a-head-scratching-covid-19-home-remedy/?utm_source=The+Daily+Report&utm_campaign=05843a0187-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_04_08_09_05&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1f8bca137f-05843a0187-31607385&mc_cid=05843a0187&mc_eid=5455568640

    https://asiatimes.com/2020/04/virus-may-spark-devastating-condom-shortage/?utm_source=The+Daily+Report&utm_campaign=05843a0187-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_04_08_09_05&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1f8bca137f-05843a0187-31607385&mc_cid=05843a0187&mc_eid=5455568640

    This may lead to more babies & STDs!

    https://ria.ru/20200408/1569743831.html


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text, link)
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4582
    Points : 4686
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  Vann7 on Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:43 pm



    @Tsavo lion..
    quote "There's no need to hide their involvement by inflating the #s of infected, sick & dead; "

    yes.. there is a need to hide.. when people commit a crime.. they need to hide their hands participation in their
    incident.. imagine what will have happened if the entire world face a pandemic and nothing happens in america? that will have called the attention of the world.. towards them.. people questioning why the world
    face a virus and they nothing. .. so that will have raise suspicion of they being behind the crime..
    is very simple logic.. and unfortunately you lack of any logic or common sense.. or simply trolling.

    While china closed completely the city of wuhan.. zero travel allowed.. US allowed people infested from new york
    to freely move to all parts of the nation..and not even face mask is enforced..Laughing so china warning withing hours they had a virus running in wuhan.. will have not make any difference.. or saved any lives if cities are not closed.. people in subway and public transport allowed to get close.. this is non sense.. this is a criminal irresponsibility.. unless they know the entire thing is fake..as it is . a show.. a circus.. a staged event..
    yes people die.. but not for the reasons they claim..

    in more news.. wuhan finally lift its lockdown and travel restrictions..



    This covid19 incident.. i guarantee you ,will change the world ,totally ,and return it to the cuban missile crisis era.. but is no longer a cold war.. but hot one.. and the weapons being used are biological..and US fired the first
    shots.. and this could trigger the start of major biological war... very likely.. US and UK first preventive measure , for fear of retaliation , is they will ban chinese and perhaps Russian citizens..and any nation they feel
    scared could retaliate.. them.. same with commercial flights from those countries ,and the other way too..
    already US according to RT , is leaving the open skies treaty. they are scared of a major retaliation to them..
    major mistake for US was this attack.. they have shown their hand.. how they fight.. and such tactics will not
    work again very well.. they will be prepared and gave them ideas how to strike back.. so west vs east.. will completely split.. in trust... the only question remaining is which side Europe will gravitate after they were
    attacked by US. at least thats what it looks like , since they close their cities.. contrary to the "culture" excuse
    you put forward.. to explain something that can't be explained ..for how ridiculous is.. in a pandemic virus ,you don't allow it to spread freely to other cities.. as US is doing.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 5799
    Points : 5950
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:14 pm

    NYC looks like an absolute shithole right now:

    https://twitter.com/yashalevine/status/1247379472929542151
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 3925
    Points : 3921
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:54 pm

    if the entire world face a pandemic and nothing happens in america? that will have called the attention of the world.. towards them.. people questioning why the world face a virus and they nothing. .. so that will have raise suspicion of they being behind the crime..is very simple logic..
    the US doesn't care about opinions of others- esp. starting with the Bush Junior administration. No1 here would allow the virus to kill Ks with vaccine avail., as u allege, just to cover their tracks.
    ..you lack of any logic or common sense.. or simply trolling.
    ur own shallow logic is faulty, while the documentary video I posted shows real facts, not hearsay, unlike those u posted.
    NYC looks like an absolute shithole right now:
    yesterday my friend there asked me to look for a place in AZ for her to move to. Just a week ago, she didn't want to move.

    https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/its-like-a-war-zone-maryland-giant-worker-dies-from-coronavirus-stoking-fear/2267702/

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSi2qX0bqk8

    https://www.foxnews.com/world/another-chinese-city-in-coronavirus-lockdown

    https://www.wxii12.com/article/coronavirus-symptoms-key-indicators-and-what-to-do/32064950#


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add links)
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4582
    Points : 4686
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  Vann7 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:13 am

    magnumcromagnon wrote:NYC looks like an absolute shithole right now:

    https://twitter.com/yashalevine/status/1247379472929542151

    IS a SELF created crisis.. people dying is real.. the chaos is real
    just like it was in 911.. but is an inside job.. a distraction event.. to hide any connection between US military
    and the pandemic event the world face as China accused them.


    mean while the same countries.. anglo powers.. who were aiding alqaeda and isis in syria..
    using their media and ngos.. non stop to revive the story that the virus came from "china lab"..
    the attemps of US to break china with a bio weapon failed.. and this new propaganda campaign..
    is only their last shots.. the only thing left they have..

    saw in  youtube ,they hiring young people... and creating public discussion forums..
    where looks more like a trial.. against china.. accusing it to be a danger for the world.. Laughing

    in less than 3 minutes watching it.. china was accused by a chinese women living in the west

    1) accused china of hacking the west..  Laughing
    2) china human rights and repression..  Wink
    3) china to blame for the virus.. just like a script taken from trump ,
    4) china slavery ... how inhuman china is with labor

    and she was saying.. she "doesn't hate china" , that the government should take
    example of taiwan.. how they should be..  lol1

    of course taiwan.. a puppet state  of US ,with american military bases.. Laughing

    in just 3 minutes i noticed the pressure ,demanding china to give away its nation sovereignty
    and become a colony of US ,if they don't wanted to be isolated from the west..  lol1  

    basically after the failed virus attack of pentagon on wuhan..  US,Canada ,UK ,Australia and jews media..
    are in an information war against china ,isn't is funny how no longer they talk about Russian hackers.. or russia agression to europe.. now is china their main focus.. and is exactly the same script.. Russia just like China
    was accused of poisoning civilians .... with a weapon ,that ended being dropped in a city in UK.
    interestingly there was a laboratory of lethal weapons in portondown too..when the supposed chemical attack happened...  but when the terror attacks happens in NATO countries..
    the narrative totally change.. and military lab facilities , near .. no longer matters .. nobody of those who accused Russia and china of authors of the killing of civilians with bio or chemical weapons.. raised conspiracies
    against UK when a military laboratory that do research of chemical weapons was very close.. No

    anyway.. those who want to ignore that false flags,staged events .. are real.. hitler did them too..
    , self attacks are well documented in world history , and usually people use the chaos and people death as
    "proof" the nation it happen ,is a victim.. when in reality they are the authors of it..

    All this false flags are usually done to blame their adversaries of the incident.. hitler blamed the communist
    for the fire..  neron blamed the christians.. for another fire.. and US is blaming china lab for the virus.. that will play into US interest very well.. because they have been trying to break china economy with trade war and sanctions on their high tech industry .. Anglo powers and anglo - jew elite , are pushing for a boycott of chinesse products.. for this virus.. this is their goal.. after failing to stop china with their bio weapon attack on wuhan.

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 6196
    Points : 6331
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  kvs on Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:26 am

    magnumcromagnon wrote:NYC looks like an absolute shithole right now:

    https://twitter.com/yashalevine/status/1247379472929542151

    I like all the new videos showing Russian liberasts how utterly detached from reality are their
    ridiculous idol-worshiping views of the west. Russia is building 16 permanent
    hospital extensions across the country (this includes the large one near Moscow). This
    is more than China where temporary shelters were setup and way above the hospital
    tents being deployed in the USA. Liberasts were routinely claiming that Russia would not
    even be able to set up some tents.

    It appears that the USA relies on China for its respirator and other medical equipment.
    This makes the liberast 5th column and its propaganda just as cheesy as that used
    by the Nazis during WWII. Americans can't even organize the import of this equipment
    properly and there is a free for all where states our out-bidding each other and New
    York is being deprived of tens of thousands of units of equipment since it got intercepted
    by a second-tier state with less priority.



    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 3925
    Points : 3921
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:43 am

    taiwan.. a puppet state  of US ,with american military bases.
    there r now no US mil. bases on Taiwan!
    just his writing style, misspellings, & size of his posts says enough of so-called theory. I beat him at his own game with that video, which he can't & didn't even attempt to refute!



    https://fpif.org/

    https://regnum.ru/news/society/2910324.html

    https://regnum.ru/news/society/2909307.html

    https://regnum.ru/news/society/2910288.html

    https://www.pravdareport.com/news/world/144469-russians_covid/

    https://regnum.ru/news/society/2910258.html


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:51 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add links)
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4582
    Points : 4686
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  Vann7 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:52 am

    kvs wrote:China is the source of many new flu strains so it is almost normal for outbreaks to originate in China.   Assigning guilt for this
    is contrived.   China is a densely populated country with not exactly the best living conditions and peculiar food habits.   But
    it is not a conspiracy to infect the paranoid west.    Russia needs to back China up against this attempt by NATzO to hijack
    global jurisprudence.   The 11% of the planet's population that lives in the NATzO cannot be allowed to dictate to the 89%
    majority.


    thats not really scientific... there are more countries with bats in the area ,and they never experienced
    any virus.. and the previous viruses in china.. could have have been bio weapons attack too.. so your story
    that "is just the way it is.". does not hold in water.. india have as much population and even worse clean conditions and much worse food habits..and have not be the source of any major pandemic virus.. chinese have been unable to find any relation between bats and the virus.. or neither patient zero..   based on US history of terrorism.. in the past.. and the fact that they have many dozens of biowarfare labs surrounding china ,russia and iran.. right next to russian borders too.. and links i provided.. proof ,US military have been testing bioweapons on american citizens before.. This makes US biowarfare programs the most probable cause of those virus of china in the past.. read the links i posted earlier pentagon bioweapons program.. they have been testing the use of mosquitos and a drone to spread them.. while being infested with lethal viruses.. like taking from an horror movie. with people killed.. there is plenty of evidence.. US military have been weaponizing viruses in the past..


    Russia even accused US of doing this..and so china..

    Russia accuses US of running a biological weapons lab in Georgia





    So perhaps you will claim the Russian military is lying? is that what you saying ?

    @Tsavo Lion .. you are a disinformation troll...  so eat that bullshit if you want.. i only report facts.. and you only post rumors ,conspiracies and unverified stories... you will look like the biggest fool .. when a major investigation is done and US is accused by the world of being the author of the virus..  .. Laughing



    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 3925
    Points : 3921
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:15 am

    My comments reflect  the info. I get, no more, no less.
    s
    o eat that bullshit if you want..
    the same to u!
    i only report facts..
    interspesed with hearsay & ad nauseum repetition of  the same things over & over- not all of us have the time to read them all.

    and you only post rumors ,conspiracies and unverified stories...
    watch that documentary again- do u have anything to disprove the events therein? If so, post it or don't waste my time.
    you will look like the biggest fool..
    when he keeps silent, even a fool may pass as a smart person- it's very applicable to u. OTH, I don't give a damn what u & others think of me.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkHDSGyLmOg

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Yn2j_LDyQ


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    avatar
    andalusia

    Posts : 212
    Points : 268
    Join date : 2013-10-01

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  andalusia on Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:16 am

    Vann7 wrote:
    kvs wrote:China is the source of many new flu strains so it is almost normal for outbreaks to originate in China.   Assigning guilt for this
    is contrived.   China is a densely populated country with not exactly the best living conditions and peculiar food habits.   But
    it is not a conspiracy to infect the paranoid west.    Russia needs to back China up against this attempt by NATzO to hijack
    global jurisprudence.   The 11% of the planet's population that lives in the NATzO cannot be allowed to dictate to the 89%
    majority.


    thats not really scientific... there are more countries with bats in the area ,and they never experienced
    any virus.. and the previous viruses in china.. could have have been bio weapons attack too.. so your story
    that "is just the way it is.". does not hold in water.. india have as much population and even worse clean conditions and much worse food habits..and have not be the source of any major pandemic virus.. chinese have been unable to find any relation between bats and the virus.. or neither patient zero..   based on US history of terrorism.. in the past.. and the fact that they have many dozens of biowarfare labs surrounding china ,russia and iran.. right next to russian borders too.. and links i provided.. proof ,US military have been testing bioweapons on american citizens before.. This makes US biowarfare programs the most probable cause of those virus of china in the past.. read the links i posted earlier pentagon bioweapons program.. they have been testing the use of mosquitos and a drone to spread them.. while being infested with lethal viruses.. like taking from an horror movie. with people killed.. there is plenty of evidence.. US military have been weaponizing viruses in the past..


    Russia even accused US of doing this..and so china..

    Russia accuses US of running a biological weapons lab in Georgia





    So perhaps you will claim the Russian military is lying? is that what you saying ?

    @Tsavo Lion .. you are a disinformation troll...  so eat that bullshit if you want..   i only report facts.. and you only post rumors ,conspiracies and unverified stories... you will look like the biggest fool .. when a major investigation is done and US is accused by the world of being the author of the virus..  .. Laughing




    The United States has a history of supporting terrorism:

    https://www.globalresearch.ca/a-timeline-of-cia-atrocities/5348804
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4582
    Points : 4686
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  Vann7 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:21 am

    andalusia wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:
    kvs wrote:China is the source of many new flu strains so it is almost normal for outbreaks to originate in China.   Assigning guilt for this
    is contrived.   China is a densely populated country with not exactly the best living conditions and peculiar food habits.   But
    it is not a conspiracy to infect the paranoid west.    Russia needs to back China up against this attempt by NATzO to hijack
    global jurisprudence.   The 11% of the planet's population that lives in the NATzO cannot be allowed to dictate to the 89%
    majority.


    thats not really scientific... there are more countries with bats in the area ,and they never experienced
    any virus.. and the previous viruses in china.. could have have been bio weapons attack too.. so your story
    that "is just the way it is.". does not hold in water.. india have as much population and even worse clean conditions and much worse food habits..and have not be the source of any major pandemic virus.. chinese have been unable to find any relation between bats and the virus.. or neither patient zero..   based on US history of terrorism.. in the past.. and the fact that they have many dozens of biowarfare labs surrounding china ,russia and iran.. right next to russian borders too.. and links i provided.. proof ,US military have been testing bioweapons on american citizens before.. This makes US biowarfare programs the most probable cause of those virus of china in the past.. read the links i posted earlier pentagon bioweapons program.. they have been testing the use of mosquitos and a drone to spread them.. while being infested with lethal viruses.. like taking from an horror movie. with people killed.. there is plenty of evidence.. US military have been weaponizing viruses in the past..



    The United States has a history of supporting terrorism:

    https://www.globalresearch.ca/a-timeline-of-cia-atrocities/5348804

    Of course they have a long long history of terrorism ,including bio terrorism.. on civilians..
    but the dishonest people in this forum , will pretend that that such information doesn't matter
    at all.. that have nothing to do with what is being discussed..  ,past doesn't matter..so US their
    bioterrorism practices in the past.. says nothing of what they are capable to do..  Rolling Eyes
    US military do have a long record of attacking nations with bioweapons..

    in more news.. the US military intelligence and its powers to "predict"
    the future that rivals Bill GATES ,exercises.. are now saying.. they warned
    about the possibility of a world pandemic event back in november 2019..
    this was in times , china was still not aware ,of what was happening in wuhan..  
    other that some people getting ill..  the US intelligence now claim they warned of a major
    event that “could be a cataclysmic"  for both China and the US.  Laughing

    so Trump was rebuked by his own intelligence agencies.. that he did not knew..  Cool
    they told they warned of a major pandemic event ,that was happening in wuhan in nov 2019..
    just few days ,after the wuhan olympics ended..  Rolling Eyes

    So basically the american government are creating the scenarios ,planting information ,just in case
    they are forced to confirm ,their soldiers were the first ones to be infested with corona virus and not china..
    because there is more and more info being released.. that claims that back in summer 2019.. the american
    fort detrick was closed to do a virus accident they had..  Laughing  


    colOZ
    6 hours ago
    Lets get the show back on track again.
    This little interplay –
    2 hours ago
    Outbreak of “unknown” respiratory illness breaks out on June 30, 2019 in retirement community, about an hour away from Fort Detrick bio-weapon lab. Several deaths resulted.
    60 effected 20 hospitalized (incl staff) 3 dead
    Google search string. Greenspring nursing deaths mystery respiratory  illness
    12 hours ago
    (Edited)
    About a week latter Fort Detrick closed because ???? escaped bio weapon?
    Google search string. NYT Fort Dietrick Close Biohazard

    US intelligence are preparing the alternative narrative for a retreat from china did it.. to opps..it was our mistake.. sorry...where they had to admit the virus began in a US military lab that escaped..  just yes.. indeed.. those claiming the virus escaped a bio lab facility were right after all..but it was not chinese lab.. but american one..  Laughing   for US to backtrack so much.. will only mean their allies are threatening to expose the whole thing ,,
    as it happened.. if they don't admit their responsibility for it..   Smile

    What did they know, exactly? US intel warned of ‘cataclysmic’ coronavirus pandemic in NOVEMBER 2019, report claims
    https://www.rt.com/usa/485337-military-intel-knew-china-coronavirus/

    feel sorry for the trolls ..  lol1

    Respiratory outbreak' being investigated at retirement community after 54 residents fall ill ,(some death).
    date :11 July 2019,
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/respiratory-outbreak-investigated-retirement-community-54-residents-fall/story?id=64275865

    this are not conspiracies.. but reports all over US media of major incident with a virus ,causing respiratory
    issues.. (similar to how covid19 attack) with people killed. and a military bio labs base temporarily closed.  
    see? thats evidence , real evidence.. not rumors..no bullshit..that US had mysterious virus in 2019 ,killing people in mass close to their bio defense military facilities . Smile  now what needs to be know if this mysterious virus
    was covid-19.. or not.. and it will be case close.. US military got the virus in America.. in a major "accident"
    in an american bio weapons facility and later the infested soldiers passed the virus to china , in wuhan games...  lol1

    but make no mistake.. this was not accident..
    this script follows classic false flag event.. where terror attacks of US gov are done in such a way ...
    that they create the pretext.. to  explain that it was an "accident" how it happened.. and that they did not knew..
    it was a "miscommunication problem" they did the same bullshit in 911 wtc.. bush was told an attack was in progress and he claimed ,he did not read the memo..  that the lack of coordination of federal agencies
    got in the way for him not reading the info.. of a major attack being planned on US.  lets move on.. Rolling Eyes
    the week the planes attacked the twice towers. there was exercises simulations too of terrorist attack with planes
    hijacked.  Wink

    This was clear bio attack on china and Russia to damage their economies and nations cooperating with them..
    and this horrendous crime ,will sink many
     for me the silence of europe into which side of the fence they will be..
    1)china did it.. or
    2)American did it..
    only suggest they still evaluating which position to take... what is at risk here ladies and gentleman
    is not only the future of airliners in europe. and european tourism.. but US relations with Europe could be
    in a major risk.. and the disbanding of NATO too.. is also at risk a mutual destruction  bio war..that nobody will win..and everyone lose..  this is just ridiculous stupid this attack and the only way out of this ..
    to rescue world business , is something as close as possible to an apology by US for the "misunderstanding" lol1  that they discovered they had the virus first.. and with a promise that will not happen again.. and put in jail many for criminal negligence.. in US ,including new international laws.. that US will be demanded to agree. where no longer biolabs weapons program facilities can operate in secrecy.. and they should be disbanded or fully monitored by international experts.. failing to do this.. not solving the differences .over this covid19 attack ,means the end..and bankruptcy  of cruise ship business , and many airliners in US and Europe.and the end of international olympic events too.. and the banning of many US bases in europe by european union.  this could also promote a biological war... to start..too.
    nomadski
    nomadski

    Posts : 978
    Points : 982
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  nomadski on Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:11 pm


    One way to clear this up, is to allow joint simultaneous inspections of bio labs, in USA and China. And to also arrange visits to hospitals in each country. This way, then unlimited access to specified facility, will help in scientific cooperation and data sharing, to fight virus. Like the nuclear arms treaty.

    About everyone now flattening the curve. OK good. If it is flat, then it shows social distancing has an effect. But if social distancing was the only factor in transmissions. Short range transmissions. Then a proportional decline should happen, from maximum value. Approaching low levels or near zero to zero. Not a high steady state value. If we can only achieve a steady state, even with maximum social distancing, then other mechanism or transmission should be looked for.

    The Chinese University, also did studies of virus propagations. For SARS and ebola. The normal exhaled vapour particle sizes are from 0.5 micron to 200 micron, when person sneezes. The larger particles of over 20 micron then fall to ground. But smaller particles are suspended in air currents for " considerable" time. Therefore normal surgical masks, will not protect against getting infected. Also virus can settle on eyes, without air tight eye protection. So high grade equipment needed by doctors and nurses, treating patients. And ventilation system filters must be very fine to capture. Any waste must also be treated to kill virus. Big job.
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4582
    Points : 4686
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  Vann7 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:50 pm

    Just to think about it.. what kind of world we will live after covid-19 leave and kill its last victim?

    If US continues with its blaming on "china did it"..
    then we will live in a state of "cold war" ,but now is semi hot.. for the rest of our lives..
    because China and Russia are strongly suspicious is a bio attack on US on them..
    and possibly the european union too.. did you notice the lack of american planes sending
    supplies to their italian ,french and german allies? confused  and only China, Russia and Cuba providing help
    to europe? so there had to be some major disagreement at the least between european major powers and US.
    for comparisons US provided aid to romania.. that was farther from their bases in germany and italy..
    so some kind of major distrust ..at very least looks to be happening with western europe and americans..

    What kind of world we could be living..
    if this cold war between US vs Russia and china don't stop?

    it will be the death of..

    - the tourism industry world wide..
    -the cruise ship industry
    -the international sports events.
    -airliners could  go bankrupt most of them..  they money you earn with tourism.. will not be worth of it ,
    versus allowing a virus infected tourist to contaminate a city that will quickly expand the entire nation.
    -all countries in the world close its borders..completely moving in or out.. banned.. including europe.. how the european union will work with closed  borders?
    -how about US ,UK and allies backed,jihadist groups ,start to change tactics and instead of car bombs.. or suicide bombers.. they use people infested with lethal virus ?
    -cities and states.. will be in a semi lockdown forever ,there will be a major  distrust of government with anyone
    and people freedom of movement significantly reduced.. if you live in one city ,you will need an id pass to move
    to the other..
    -everyone microchiped with satellite position sensor and government fully tracking all civilian movments...
    -it could risk major road block inspecting cars world wide and even banning private automobile transportation ..everything will have to be public and gov controlled . like trains .
    and people who need to travel for business will have to do it ,1 month earlier than the date.. and be 14 days in
    quarantine in the country it visit..  so the security problems will be probably too much ,for today society and technology available to handle.
    --face mask mandatory forever on everyone going outside. forever if more viruses show up..
    --schools will be switched to online
    --and public activities banned or largely ignored for fear..
    -- artist world wide crisis.. who wants to go to a concert.. in fear of getting a virus? lol1
    --the hotel industry will collapse world wide.
    --the energy industry will collapse too..

    and nations who depends heavily in tourism ,or energy will have to do a 180 degree turn
    and everyone move towards a digital e economy system.. working ,education and entertainment at home..

    we will live in a full contained -isolation world.. a this is just a few examples , of the catastrophe .
    people will have to learn to live in a totally different way outside,, with gloves and mask all the time..
    i don't think trump is behind this covid-19 pandemic.. he is one that will go bankrupt his hotel chain business.
    that event could have only done by incredibly rich people ,super billionaires ,(like bill gates,soros and rockefellers) that have properties all over the wold and don't need to work..to live in a very luxury for rest of life.


    Last edited by Vann7 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 5799
    Points : 5950
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:54 pm

    kvs wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:NYC looks like an absolute shithole right now:

    https://twitter.com/yashalevine/status/1247379472929542151

    I like all the new videos showing Russian liberasts how utterly detached from reality are their
    ridiculous idol-worshiping views of the west.    Russia is building 16 permanent
    hospital extensions across the country (this includes the large one near Moscow).   This
    is more than China where temporary shelters were setup and way above the hospital
    tents being deployed in the USA.   Liberasts were routinely claiming that Russia would not
    even be able to set up some tents.

    It appears that the USA relies on China for its respirator and other medical equipment.
    This makes the liberast 5th column and its propaganda just as cheesy as that used
    by the Nazis during WWII.   Americans can't even organize the import of this equipment
    properly and there is a free for all where states our out-bidding each other and New
    York is being deprived of tens of thousands of units of equipment since it got intercepted
    by a second-tier state with less priority.




    Craziest thing is post-9/11 we saw trillions of defense spending, which included provisions to fight NBC (nuclear, biological, chemical) contamination, and the result is this extreme level of ineptitude, incompetence, and corruption. Ironically enough we were hearing mindless drones parrot the shaved orangutans diatribe claims of corruption against Maduro and Venezuela, a year later and we see Venezuela is actually fairing far better against Covid-19 than the U.S. Who's the corrupt, incompetent and inept now lol? Embarassed lol1

    Sponsored content

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:59 am