Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Vladimir Putin Thread

GarryB
    GarryB

Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Vladimir Putin Thread

Post  GarryB on Tue May 12, 2020 6:38 am

Russia a coronavirus hotspot.... for goodness sake... Russia has a little over 2,000 deaths to the damn virus... the UK is at what, France is at what, Germany is at what, the US is at what... it is like the opposite of WWII deaths...

According to the World Health Organisation... the numbers are:

UK = 31,855

France = 26,338

Germany = 7,419

US = 76,916

Compared with for 2009 deaths in Russia... coronavirus hotspot my ass.

In fact it is interesting... the UK had deaths of about three quarters of a million, which is about ten times more than the US loses to coronavirus, while US losses were about a quarter of a million which is 10% of British losses to the coronavirus...

Now compare Russias 2K deaths with its 27 million losses from WWII... but hell lets ignore the facts and claim Russia has a problem.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon on Tue May 12, 2020 8:59 am

miketheterrible wrote:Edit: in hopes to turn a new page by being nice even though many don't deserve it, I'll edit my post.

But I'll give this advice - don't use a source from a nation who is openly attacking another nation and funding media groups to fight said other nation, as a source on said other nation.

I wouldn't use Russian news to know what's going on in US like I wouldn't use US news for nearly any country outside of USA.

Odin will swallow, gargle and regurgitate the smegma-bullshit from the liars who blood-libeled the world in to believing there was WMD's in Iraq, and that banker bailouts were a necessary evil.....but he takes no issue of his precious Polish elite being part of the Pederast-International lmao!!! Razz Embarassed pwnd lol1
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible on Tue May 12, 2020 3:01 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:Edit: in hopes to turn a new page by being nice even though many don't deserve it, I'll edit my post.

But I'll give this advice - don't use a source from a nation who is openly attacking another nation and funding media groups to fight said other nation, as a source on said other nation.

I wouldn't use Russian news to know what's going on in US like I wouldn't use US news for nearly any country outside of USA.

Odin will swallow, gargle and regurgitate the smegma-bullshit from the liars who blood-libeled the world in to believing there was WMD's in Iraq, and that banker bailouts were a necessary evil.....but he takes no issue of his precious Polish elite being part of the Pederast-International lmao!!! Razz Embarassed pwnd lol1

I wanted to ream him out again for his nonsense but he won't get it through his thick Polish skull. Ever argue with a Polish person outside of the internet? It's awefule. They just repeat lie after lie thinking it's correct no matter what evidence you bring forward and they all think Poland is some holy land even if they all leave to clean toilets somewhere else.
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia on Sat May 16, 2020 2:17 am

Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    Odin of Ossetia wrote:

Russians are Growing Tired of Putin.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russians-frustrated-putin-coronavirus-deaths-grow

Giving away money to a hostile Ukraine, and medical personal protection equipment and attire to a hostile U.S.A.

And I guess many other things.

And now the results:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/health-workers-badly-hit-as-russia-becomes-coronavirus-hotspot/ar-BB13UDhi?ocid=SKY2DHP

Russian medical personnel are literally losing their lives because there is a very serious shortage in Russia of medical protective equipment and attire.

More results:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/14/world/europe/coronavirus-russia-doctors-hospitals.html

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sat May 16, 2020 4:27 am

NYT?

That rag... wouldn't believe them if they said the planet was round....
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible on Sat May 16, 2020 4:29 am

I'm gonna post real news, not some two bit Pollack posts:
    https://tass.com/russia/1157101
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sat May 16, 2020 4:40 am

On 12/5/2020 the numbers were:

According to the World Health Organisation...:

UK = 31,855

France = 26,338

Germany = 7,419

US = 76,916

And Russia = 2009

Right now the numbers from the same source are:

UK = 33,614

France = 27,378

Germany = 7,824

US = 82,119

And Russia = 2,418...

So a 409 increase for Russia and a 1,759 death increase for the UK, and a 1,040 death increase in France, while Germany has had 405 more deaths, and the US has had 5,203 more deaths over the same period.

The numbers infected is not really that relevant simply because it is as much influenced by testing rates as anything else... but then if you look at known infections the UK has very similar infection numbers to Russia.... 233,155 infected in the UK compared with 262,843 infected in Russia, yet the death rate is starkly different at 33,614 compared with 2,418 in Russia....

But as we learned when Putin flew a Tu-160 to a small English town and bombed the place with Novachok a deadly nerve agent and killed just one person months later... one person who was already a sick weak junkie, the UK has the best hospital service in the world...
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza on Sat May 16, 2020 5:44 am

Odin of Ossetia wrote:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/14/world/europe/coronavirus-russia-doctors-hospitals.html

This "article" quotes Navalnys so-called "Alliance of Doctors" as though its an authoritative medical workers union of some sort (instead of the insignificant 5th columnist provocateurs that they are in reality).

Typical Jew-York Times biased nonsense. angry
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Sat May 16, 2020 6:12 am

Big_Gazza wrote:
    Odin of Ossetia wrote:

This "article" quotes Navalnys so-called "Alliance of Doctors" as though its an authoritative medical workers union of some sort (instead of the insignificant 5th columnist provocateurs that they are in reality).  

Typical Jew-York Times biased nonsense.   angry

This is how western fake stream media works.   It exclusively cites seditionist and 5th column sources that are financed by NATzO or aligned with
    elements that are financed by NATzO.   The go to source for "inside" information on Russia is the Moscow Times (foreign owned), Nezavisimaya Gazeta
    (a rabid anti-Russian propaganda outfit that routinely concocts stories as well as spinning anything to the point of no similarity), and assorted
    "NGOs" like Navalny's diversionary smear operation called a doctor's union.    

Russian laws need to be changed ASAP so that no union or organization can be created on the drop of a hat by foreign financed 5th columnists.
    This has nothing to do with freedom of association.   Unions and organizations need to have real representation and not be fakes.   There are no
    real doctors in Navalny's "doctor's union".   And this outfit is designed to spread libel and lies and has already been exposed several times.
    In the UK these clowns would have been run through the legal system and either doing jail time or sinking in debt.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK on Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:23 pm

Sunday smile

Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 15 EdI2lR8WoAEL2Xj?format=png&name=medium

GarryB likes this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani on Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:00 pm

https://twitter.com/Russ_Warrior/status/1299765155270623233

Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 15 Firesh17

https://twitter.com/Cyberspec1/status/1299824349566836737

Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 15 Firesh18
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza on Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:54 pm

Vladimir Putin Thread - Page 15 0811882d35a3e3af5ffd868b68ac296b

magnumcromagnon likes this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon on Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:02 pm

Vladimir #Putin: Genuine democracy & civil society cannot be imported, be a product of the activities of foreign ‘well-wishers’. People in the countries where imported democracy schemes have been implemented were never asked for their opinion & their leaders are mere vassals.

https://twitter.com/A__Alimov/status/1319379377063342080

Looking at what is happening in the world, I’d like to say to those who are still waiting for the gradual fading of Russia. We are worried about only one thing: how not to catch a cold at your funeral.

https://twitter.com/VeraVanHorne/status/1319315472458895361

GarryB, kvs and LMFS like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS on Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:32 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Vladimir #Putin: Genuine democracy & civil society cannot be imported, be a product of the activities of foreign ‘well-wishers’. People in the countries where imported democracy schemes have been implemented were never asked for their opinion & their leaders are mere vassals.

https://twitter.com/A__Alimov/status/1319379377063342080

Looking at what is happening in the world, I’d like to say to those who are still waiting for the gradual fading of Russia. We are worried about only one thing: how not to catch a cold at your funeral.

Yeah good ones, first Lavrov and now Putin, the break up with the West seems definitive. Russia has gathered enough resources to negotiate with them from a position of strength on all aspects and not only in terms of nuclear deterrence, and it is starting to show. Since the West is lead by unrecoverable narcissists that need their teeth kicked hard to start getting the message, that is pretty much what is in the cards. Putin will stay a responsible statesman but there is a limit to what Russia and China can do to avoid a new hot world war from getting started.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:51 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:

Apparently this is an old Jewish joke. Very good use of it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:50 pm