Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Western propaganda #2

kvs
    kvs

Western propaganda #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

Post  kvs on Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:53 pm

What western Russia hating propagandists consider to be corruption. Since they accuse Gazprom of not being some for-profit
    company, but Putin's personal influence device on the EU and neighbouring countries, it therefore follows that it is a corrupt
    entity. There you have it, western hysteria about Russian corruption is bootstrapped from zero and not form actual evidence.

This masturbatory logic of Russia haters is rather schizophrenic. The Danish "journalist" clown being discussed in this video
    thinks that Gazprom is influencing Ukraine also. How? By removing gas transit through it? You claim that Russia selling gas
    to the EU is all about influence and political pressure. So following your own logic, Ukraine is being liberated from this influence.
    You can't have your cake and it eat too, retard.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:49 am

Indeed... the child molester is complaining that his neighbour is probably a sexual predator too, because he is male and human and all male humans are rapists didn't you know... no evidence for it but it is highly likely...

Evidence of Europe using economic and political and military power and indeed soft power to force Russia and China and the rest of the world to do as they are told is abundant and not usually contested... ironically, but evidence the Soviets and the Russians use gas supplies to influence or control europe is simply absurd.... but they keep pushing that agenda... they are the victim.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:42 pm

Evidence that enviro activists in the EU are political "NGOs". We have the case of the project for a nuclear power plant in Finland.
    Once it became know that Rosatom won the contract, Swedish "environmentalists" went into action bitching about the "threat" to
    their ecology. They were quiet before the contractor was announced even though they knew about the project:

1) If they were no politically motivated anti-Russian agents, they would have sprung it action even before the contractor was
    announced.

2) Why are Swedish "environmentalists" all so upset when the there is not a squeak from Finnish environmentalists? If they
    were not political agents, then they would have plenty of company in Finland since the alleged issue is the concern for the
    environment. Finland is not an outlier in Scandinavia in this regard.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:00 am

The above video is not propaganda, but it shows a detail that matters for anti-Russian propaganda.
    Around the 34 minute mark you see an oil burning locomotive (rebuilt Union Pacific from 1941 originally
    running on coal) start spewing black smoke even though most of the rest of the time it emits white or
    almost no smoke.

Recall all the bitching and wanking over the Kuzentsov aircraft carrying cruiser. Every retarded dick was
    claiming that black smoke implies fail. No, it is totally normal. The universal theme of western
    coverage of Russia is that it is all 100% hate-based pissing. None of it that matters is even remotely
    fair and balanced.

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:19 pm

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:19 pm

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/R45122.pdf

At the same time, U.S. air operations have escalated considerably under the Trump Administration, as measured by the number of munitions released (see Figure 2). These operations have contributed to a sharp rise in civilian casualties; the U.N. reported that the third quarter of 2019 saw the highest quarterly civilian casualty toll since tracking began in 2009, with over 4,300 civilians killed or injured from July 1 to September 30. Though the majority of civilian casualties are attributed to anti-government forces, the U.N. reported in October that civilian casualties from air operations (885 killed or injured) set a record in the first nine months

So the USA has killed 4300 civilians between July 1 and September 30, 2019 in Afghanistan. That is in Afghanistan alone. I have not heard a peep about this
    from the NATO MSM. Not even from the Russian MSM.

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:17 pm

Funny thing is how long US has been in Afghanistan. Someone who was born on 9/11 may now serve alongside his father.
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole on Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:53 pm

18 years. Without any success. In half the time Russia beat up the international terrorist groups in the caucasus and rebuild the f...ing place to a standard not seen in most EU countries.
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt on Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:14 am

Here is another powerful evidence that Wikipedia is extremely biased when it comes to articles concerning Western and Non Western personalities.

A couple of months back there was a leaked audio recording of Reagan calling Africans "Monkeys".

But NOWHERE in his Wikipedia article bothered to mention this remark me made.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan

Meanwhile, Duterte (Philippine President) has a long list of "Scandals" on his Wikipedia page about the comments that he made directed to gays and women.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Duterte#Homophobic_comments

I bet that if these NATO propagandists can dig audio recordings of Putin making similar remarks, it will be PLASTERED all over Wikipedia in less than a second Rolling Eyes

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski on Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:39 pm

@phst

Good point. Be careful. The Internet is playground of various western intelligence. They not only listen in by your phone or smart TV in real time. They give false info. Misinformation. They even can give you particular feed when you browse the Internet. To see your interest or incriminate you. That is why Russia and Iran need local Internet. The Western Internet is becoming liability for blogger and journalist. But Internet is powerful medium of free communication. I predicted it had to come to an end, since the public has to be controlled......... Freedom in the west is a big lie........

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:16 am

@phst

Good point. Be careful. The Internet is playground of various western intelligence. They not only listen in by your phone or smart TV in real time. They give false info. Misinformation. They even can give you particular feed when you browse the Internet. To see your interest or incriminate you. That is why Russia and Iran need local Internet. The Western Internet is becoming liability for blogger and journalist. But Internet is powerful medium of free communication. I predicted it had to come to an end, since the public has to be controlled......... Freedom in the west is a big lie........

For example, if you browse the net, you may suddenly get spam site flash on screen with explicit content. Or if you browse YouTube, you suddenly get video feed of British Royalty and followed by feed of small arms assembly. If you click and open these, then they get  " evidence" of your corruption! If they want to discredit you politically or they may want to link you to terrorism!  A judge will convict you based on browsing history! Yet the state and judges are the ones that licence such dirty tricks operations. To falsely imprison or discredit or intimidate.

I post from my mobile. Once I got unexpected explicit feed. I knew it was a plant. So I just typed into my Google feed : "...... buck the GCHQ...."  several times. And message was sent back.... ".... your Internet will be cut...."  So my phone is under real-time surveillance. But I don't try and hide my identity. In fact putting out some info about myself on the net, has helped me track their activities. I guess they got Assange, in similar way.

They know what radio I listen to. Since they get it from my mobile. And since I like to listen to calming church music and classic, they send attractive female missionary to my door. Thinking I can be converted. Or they know when I post on the net, and when I get up in morning. So they put radio message on radio station I listen to. Mentioning me by name and habit and giving advice that I should mind my own business...... They spend a lot of effort and waste money..... The barstools........

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/12/07/2154336/crackdown-on-french-yellow-vests-shows-true-face-of-west-s-liberalism-russian-analyst
    andalusia

Post  andalusia on Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:14 pm

This is an interesting article would like people's thoughts on this: https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/how-us-army-planned-take-out-russias-special-forces-102872

Is this true about Russian aircraft carrier? https://www.yahoo.com/news/picture-shows-why-russias-aircraft-074700254.html
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular on Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:55 pm

andalusia wrote:This is an interesting article would like people's thoughts on this: https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/how-us-army-planned-take-out-russias-special-forces-102872

Nothing antirussian or different from any military write-up. They don't dwell deep into Gladio guys that much, I wonder why Smile
    Just typical clueless journalism - written to boast about SF importance. In real life, Cold War would have been so quick and brutal, both sides would use SF but to what success is the other question.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:34 am

Westerners (NATO denizens) are so full of SHIT.   I recall Canadian coverage of ice skating through the 1980s, 90s and until
    today where they always pimp and hype difficult jumps.    In fact, the artistic component is typically denigrated since it is considered
    subjective and not judge-able like sport.  

Now that Russian women skaters are leading the world in terms of jump difficulty and overlapping the level of men, we have some
    loser Deutsche cunt (9th place) bitching that Russian skaters are engaged in a circus.   Get f*cked you slimeball, you NATO maggots
    can't have your cake and eat it too.   Clearly you can't compete and resort to pathetic sour grapes.  

As far as artistic component of Russian figure skating, nothing in NATO has the authority to whinge about it.   It is top of the line
    since Russian choreography has always been heavily inspired by ballet and an artistic framework.   That is why after the collapse
    of the USSR, Russian figure skating coaches were in high demand in the NATO west.   And it is really the Soviet/Russian skills of
    those coaches that advanced the artistic component of western figure skating.

Also note how the PC culture in the west exposes itself as a fraud. Instead of celebrating the achievement of these women,
    we have some BS smear. When it comes to Russians, NATO's claimed values are AWOL. That is why these claimed values are
    meaningless. If you believe in them, then walk the walk and talk the talk.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:58 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/newsweek-reporter-resigns-after-accusing-outlet-suppressing-opcw-leak-story

Newsweek, a NATO propaganda orifice.

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular on Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:57 pm

I'm not sure I am following - what does NATO faggots have to do with ice skating - a military organisation and female orientated sport?
    Is that they are disgusting degenerate gomiks who are rather interested in skating, than real sport like hockey?
    Let women enjoy the sport.

Their comments sound like they are butt-hurt.
    Especially when they said that it was insensitive that one of the russian skaters dressed like an Shlomo Owenmann. Boo fucking hoo.

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/Holocaust-themed-figure-skating-costume-The-latest-scandal-of-the-sport-609949
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:14 pm

Regular wrote:I'm not sure I am following - what does NATO faggots have to do with ice skating - a military organisation and female orientated sport?
    Is that they are disgusting degenerate gomiks who are rather interested in skating, than real sport like hockey?
    Let women enjoy the sport.

Their comments sound like they are butt-hurt.
    Especially when they said that it was insensitive that one of the russian skaters dressed like an Shlomo Owenmann. Boo fucking hoo.

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/Holocaust-themed-figure-skating-costume-The-latest-scandal-of-the-sport-609949

NATO is an empire. It is a hate-filled anti-Russian empire that tries to foist its degenerate PC culture on the planet.

I have posted a clear example of its bloody hypocrisy as exhibited by its media propaganda orifices.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular on Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:27 pm

Nato? More like US Globohomo empire. No US, no NATO, no zionism, lgbt propaganda, no terrorism in middle east, no racegender mixing, nigga music, thug culture.

Nato is just a symptom of US Aids. An Empire of lust, degeneracy and perversion. Pozzed to the bones.
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski on Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:43 pm

NATO is not a nation. EU is not a nation. Yet Russia was attacked by Napoleon and Hitler. Both nations. I think it is the fate of coastal nations to be at odds with continental nations. But NATO is falling apart.

https://youtu.be/LBjGD5VGVg0

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:47 am

Check out these "experts". Laughing at early 1980s electronics components used in the Soyuz. What retards.
    I bet they do not know that LSI components are much more radiation resistant than VLSI components. Instead
    of stroking their ignorant dicks, these clowns should first buy a clue. That Soviet clock device can run for
    centuries on the ground and decades in spaces. Your wankee yanqui style over substance imagined "high tech" would fry
    in a few days.

Cute how the narrator does not have any idea why a screw would be made tamper resistant. In the real world, yanqui
    and NATO sponsored saboteurs are always active in Russia. That is why you need ways of tracking any tampering you
    chauvinist numbskull.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:30 pm

OMG, Russians like cats and use them for propaganda against the west. If you wanted an example of the intellectual bankruptcy of
    the western Russia haters, here you have it. Trying to make the Kerch Strait bridge mascot cat into something nefarious takes the
    cake. Your retarded paranoia can't account for the love of cats in Japan and the routine use of them as mascots such as this case:

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:42 pm

Remember the recent MSM splash about a "masive" radiation leak from a sunken Soviet nuclear submarine near Norway?
    Here is the truth on the hysteria.

No wonder nuclear power is being deprecated and thus making global warming worse. Thanks you f*cking fake stream
    media whores!

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:43 pm

nomadski wrote:
    NATO is not a nation. EU is not a nation. Yet Russia was attacked by Napoleon and Hitler. Both nations. I think it is the fate of  coastal nations to be at odds with continental nations. But NATO is falling apart.

https://youtu.be/LBjGD5VGVg0

You are insinuating that there is no coherence and coordination in NATO. The is obviously not true. NATO is part of the US empire and the deciders in
    Washington and its NATO quislings are goose-stepping to greater glory.

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza on Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:53 pm

kvs wrote:Remember the recent MSM splash about a "masive" radiation leak from a sunken Soviet nuclear submarine near Norway?  
    Here is the truth on the hysteria.  

No wonder nuclear power is being deprecated and thus making global warming worse.   Thanks you f*cking fake stream
    media whores!

When was the last time you ever read an article from a Western source that talks about radiation releases from either the USS Scorpion or Thresher?  Both SSNs catastrophically imploded at depth and they are both now little more than a pair of dispersed debris fields. Their reactor compartments are wrecked so radiation release to the environment is a certainty yet the USN claims they have not leaked radiation...  Utter nonsense but our corrupt media sock-puppets all parrot the company line.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:20 am

It is all about the spin... you get freedom gas and freedom radiation...

Chernobyl was an evil commie blight on the whole world with its radiation, but now that it is in the peace and democracy centre of europe... the Ukraine and not the evil commie Soviet Union it hardly gets a mention any more...

Is it ironic that United States is US and Soviet Union is SU, but the proper name for the SU is USSR...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:38 am