Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+50
Vann7
GarryB
Rodion_Romanovic
nomadski
ATLASCUB
ultimatewarrior
jhelb
andalusia
JohninMK
ali.a.r
ult
Odin of Ossetia
auslander
Admin
MiamiMachineShop
nero
verkhoturye51
southpark
dino00
George1
Kimppis
Fred333
VARGR198
AbdulhamidtheSecond
kvs
lycantrop
LMFS
Big_Gazza
miketheterrible
Tsavo Lion
medo
starman
Isos
AlfaT8
Mindstorm
Austin
par far
Regular
higurashihougi
magnumcromagnon
Airman
flamming_python
franco
SeigSoloyvov
Hannibal Barca
BKP
PapaDragon
Walther von Oldenburg
calm
eehnie
54 posters

Syrian War: News #19

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Syrian War: News #19 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:23 am

Oh idk all the videos you posted since Garry told you to post them there.

other members get annoyed with it, I am the only one who speaks up though.

You have a thread to go spam your videos go put them there.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:27 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Oh idk all the videos you posted since Garry told you to post them there.

other members get annoyed with it, I am the only one who speaks up though.

You have a thread to go spam your videos go put them there.

That thread is for twitter posts only. Videos are posted in this thread.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:27 am

Can Ultimatewarrior please post his videos to the twitter thread the entire reason that's there is so he can spam it.

Using youtube videos instead doesn't change the fact it's the same thing over.

I am getting tired of clicking on this thread only to see endless posts of videos.

Objection noted, but posting videos to this thread is a common and accepted thing... these videos are relevant to the topic here.

The other thread is for twitter posts and while these videos might have been posted to twitter, they are not twitter posts and therefore do not belong on the thread created for twitter posts.

This thread is for videos and pictures and discussions about the conflict in Syria... the fact that there are a lot of new videos is a good thing...

Would ask Ultimate Warrior to ensure there is no repetition if possible please, but otherwise carry on.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:34 pm

The other thread is useless. Only made for giving this troll a place where he can troll again and again. If he is so interested by twitter posts he can go on twitter and retweet them. Tweets should be posted here to inform of big events, not to post every single thing.

Back on topic

Conversation

Syrian Military Capabilities
    @Syrian_MC
    Earlier today

On the GUARD frequency a #US led coalition jet threatened an unkown aircraft/jet to identify it self or a ‘defensive’ measures will be taken.

The coalition jet didn’t specify any location during the communication
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:51 pm

GarryB wrote:
    Can Ultimatewarrior please post his videos to the twitter thread the entire reason that's there is so he can spam it.

Using youtube videos instead doesn't change the fact it's the same thing over.

I am getting tired of clicking on this thread only to see endless posts of videos.

Objection noted, but posting videos to this thread is a common and accepted thing... these videos are relevant to the topic here.

The other thread is for twitter posts and while these videos might have been posted to twitter, they are not twitter posts and therefore do not belong on the thread created for twitter posts.

This thread is for videos and pictures and discussions about the conflict in Syria... the fact that there are a lot of new videos is a good thing...

Would ask Ultimate Warrior to ensure there is no repetition if possible please, but otherwise carry on.

All the videos are new.

ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:51 pm

attacking Kafr Zita defense

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:42 am

Not everyone is interested in twitter tweets so they have been moved to their own thread... if you want to read them you can, if you don't then you don't have to wade through them on this or any other thread.

This thread is for videos of the Syrian conflict and also news reports and discussion... the videos UW is posting here meet the criteria, so as long as they are not repeats then they are fine.

If there are problems feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss it, but as far as I am concerned there is no problem.

Just a reminder that if there are any things on these videos that some people might find offensive or unpleasant that a suitable warning should be included with the link... ie if it is NSFW, or includes dead bodies or whatever.

I appreciate war involves death and destruction, but not everyone wants to see that and should be informed about what they are about to see before the click on the video.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:24 pm

Hama battle. T-55 equipped with thermal sight and laser rangefinder at 2:10 mark.

ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:33 pm

new ANNA news video

nero

Post  nero Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:02 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:He needs to make those blind charges, The airforce cannot do enough damage alone to force the rebels back. The fighting in Idlib is much more complicated then you think.

[...]

Let me make this clear for you, if this rate of attrition keeps up for the SAA, they will not be able to liberate Idlib.
    I wonder if you remember the nonsense you spread in this thread several pages ago. You should have shame for not leaving this conversation after countless of your arguments being proven to be drivel.

Rebel lines have collapsed. Tomorrow we will likely hear news of At Tamaniah or villages surrounding Sukayak have been captured.

The Syrians have taken Al Habit. They are now less than 10 kilometers from Khan Shaykun. If they advance just 4 kilometers and take Tamaniah, Khan Shaykun will be surrounded and due to this Murak, Kafr Zayta and Al Lataminah will fall.

ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:12 pm

nero wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:He needs to make those blind charges, The airforce cannot do enough damage alone to force the rebels back. The fighting in Idlib is much more complicated then you think.

[...]

Let me make this clear for you, if this rate of attrition keeps up for the SAA, they will not be able to liberate Idlib.
    I wonder if you remember the nonsense you spread in this thread several pages ago. You should have shame for not leaving this conversation after countless of your arguments being proven to be drivel.

Rebel lines have collapsed. Tomorrow we will likely hear news of At Tamaniah or villages surrounding Sukayak have been captured.

The Syrians have taken Al Habit. They are now less than 10 kilometers from Khan Shaykun. If they advance just 4 kilometers and take Tamaniah, Khan Shaykun will be surrounded and due to this Murak, Kafr Zayta and Al Lataminah will fall.

Don't mind SeigSoloyvov that Russia hater. Let him cry to his Yankee papa.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:57 pm

nero wrote:

Indeed..
    But i don't know if Rebels lines collapsed.. completely.. depends where and if they
    can reorganize..

What is clear for me ,for a long time .. is that Rebels will always be in a major
    disadvantage.. Because Russian airforce can bomb them with total impunity
    every day ,non stop.. while Rebels don't have airforce support in idlib. neither Turkey
    or Americans coalition is bombing Syrian arming in IDLIB..  perhaps for fears of their planes
    being shot down by Syria S-300s.

So this means that Syrian,Russia have the upperhand in IDLIB battles..
    and that they continue to advance.. at a very slow pace.. but still advancing.

It is important however to always remember , that is not capturing empty sand..
    and territory ,or villages.. what truly define who is winning or losing...
    It all depends on long term ,who can sustain better their economy and their loses while
    they continue fighting... But so far it looks like Russia and Syria have the upper hand and
    very good and real possibilities.. that if things remain more or less the same .. as the combats have been in 2019..  for Syrian army.. (2 step forward ..and 1 step back).. still they advance. that Syrian army will end capturing most of IDLIB and that Turkey army will remain in the same places it is now in IDLIB ,near its border..    It is also possible ,that NATO could restart the war sending a new offensive from IRAQ on Syria.. or from IDLIB , But as long Russian airforce remains there.. the casualties will be continue to be too high for the terrorist. The CIA will had to recruit real fools jihadist desperate to die , in order to convince them to return to Syria..and with the Russian airforce flattening with impunity day and night their positions..

new video...  Translations to English from Russian.. works.. but manually needs to configure it , in youtube language settings.

update.. Ultimate warrior.. already posted the most recent video..  Smile

ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:36 pm

Russia needs Orion E in Syria ASAP.

This pickup got away after being spotted by drone. With Orion E that would have been a goner. At the 5:40 mark.

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:46 pm

Fun little video of jihadists under barrage in Hobait, liberated yesterday:

https://twitter.com/TrAlshami/status/1160527454999666694

Terrorist who posted it is using it as evidence of why they lost the town.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:30 am

Interesting figures.

Joshua Landis
    ‏Verified account @joshua_landis
    Aug 6

10,000 ISIS fighters held in North Syria
    2,000 are Foreign ISIS members: 450 French, 800 Europeans, 1,200 from other countries.

13 SDF supported Internally Displaced Person Camps - below.

45,000 “ISIS supporters” reside at the al-Hol.

By @sfrantzman

https://sethfrantzman.com/2019/08/06/a-bunch-of-takeaways-from-the-latest-us-inspector-general-report-on-anti-isis-ops/ …

Syrian War: News #19 - Page 32 EBUnZ_lXYAICrQl
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:03 am

Syria defense minister visits Habit soon after capture

ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:25 am

I thought DJI disabled their drone over Syria. It's ridiculous terrorists fly DJI drones all over the place to recon. SAA should deploy Pantsir and shoot these fucker DJI drones down with 30 mm auto cannon.

https://twitter.com/HKaaman/status/1160315390146297856
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:28 am

nero wrote:

[...]

Ahuh none sense, Tell me Nero do you know how much manpower Assad has, how much he can deploy at a given time?. What are his troops operational level's? You don't know any of that, While he does need to move forward he cannot afford a heavy loss.

The first assault went bad they lost a lot of guys and vehicles, they had to stop replan and try again.

I am tired of guys like you pretending otherwise, rebel lines haven't collapsed yet. Where are you getting this BS from? because they lost some minor areas sudden they collapsed?.

That is "none sense" as you put it. What are you basing the crap you are spewing off? I didn't realize you were area of the Rebels movements and operational capability you should so go Tell Assad, I am sure he can use it.

Assad has been fighting this war for a long time, he has lost many men over it. Much of the Syrian population left, he has limited manpower and you cannot fight a war without bodies. Assad will need to take Tama btw if he wants to take Khan otherwise his flanks will get torn up, he has yet to take this small town.

Btw do you think I care if Assad takes Idlib or not? I find it funny how emotional your types get "Oh no he is criticizing the SAA and taking into account their situation" Spare me, nothing I was wrong.

But okay tell me genius, I'll give you one chance to prove me wrong.

How many men does Assad have versus the rebels? if they "collapsed" you must know this then or are you talking out your ass ignoring facts because you want Assad to win.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:09 pm

I assume something is happening in Syria again but thanks to ultimatewarior's constant spamming and mods enabling him there is no point looking here for info (or wasting time posting useful content)

Congratulations, troll has successfully accomplished his goal thumbsup

Back to Reddit...

ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:15 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    nero wrote:

[...]

Ahuh none sense, Tell me Nero do you know how much manpower Assad has, how much he can deploy at a given time?. What are his troops operational level's? You don't know any of that, While he does need to move forward he cannot afford a heavy loss.

The first assault went bad they lost a lot of guys and vehicles, they had to stop replan and try again.

I am tired of guys like you pretending otherwise, rebel lines haven't collapsed yet. Where are you getting this BS from? because they lost some minor areas sudden they collapsed?.

That is "none sense" as you put it. What are you basing the crap you are spewing off? I didn't realize you were area of the Rebels movements and operational capability you should so go Tell Assad, I am sure he can use it.

Assad has been fighting this war for a long time, he has lost many men over it. Much of the Syrian population left, he has limited manpower and you cannot fight a war without bodies. Assad will need to take Tama btw if he wants to take Khan otherwise his flanks will get torn up, he has yet to take this small town.

Btw do you think I care if Assad takes Idlib or not? I find it funny how emotional your types get "Oh no he is criticizing the SAA and taking into account their situation" Spare me, nothing I was wrong.

How many men does Assad have versus the rebels? if they "collapsed" you must know this then or are you talking out your ass ignoring facts because you want Assad to win.

You little Russia hater, go cry to your Yankee papa. One thing Syria does NOT lack is fighting age young men. Did you know Syria population exploded from 4 million in 1960 to 20 million in 2010? Did you know fighting age young men is the biggest demographic in Syria? Cut your crap about man power shortage. Americans lost half a million soldiers in WW2 and they never had a man power shortage.

Last edited by ultimatewarrior on Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:18 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    nero wrote:

[...]

These days war is about technology, less about men. Rebels can't build a car. Every car they lose is a car gone forever. Rebels are the ones who cannot sustain the Russian bombardment. Let's not forget Idlib in the current condition without electricity, running water, fuel, gas, water sanitation, modern agriculture, modern medical facilities can only support 100,000 people tops, Idlib's population in 1900.

Weep while your rebels get slaughtered by Russia, you little Russia hater.

Last edited by ultimatewarrior on Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:19 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    nero wrote:

[...]

After Eid you will see your rebels get slaughtered in Tamanah and that little town fall to Russian army. You will weep. Nothing you can do about it, you little Russia hater.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:30 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    nero wrote:

[...]

You puny man. You will cry your eyes out after Eid. Russian army will slaughter your rebels. Nothing you can do about that. Cool Cool Cool Cool Your rebels lost so many vehicles over the past few months they can't even mount a counter offensive anymore.

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:34 pm

Syria News
    Turkey, US military forces begin first phase of north Syria agreement
    On Aug 12, 2019 19:28:18

A recent military-diplomatic agreement reached between Turkey and the US for the establishment of a joint-patrol zone in Kurdish YPG-held areas of northern Syria has gone into effect according to reports from Turkish media.

Sources have disseminated information that the first US forces attache – a total of 90 service personnel – who are tasked with planning operations alongside Turkey arrived in the city of Sanliurfa after which they escorted to a Turkish Armed Forces operations center at Akçakale.

This represents the first phase of Turkish-US northern Syria agreement. Sources report that the first order of the day will be to plan whose forces patrol what areas and agreed on routes of movement along the border.

On Monday, the Turkish Army officially announced the joint-operations center (Turkish border city near the Syrian city of Tal Abyad) would begin conducting missions in “the coming days”.

The operational details of the agreement reached between Turkey and the US remain unknown. Initial Turkish demands were for a Turkish-controlled buffer zone extending 30 kilometers into northern Syria east of the Euphrates River, whilst the American negotiators insisted on a 5 kilometer deep buffer zone only.

https://en.muraselon.com/2019/08/turkey-us-military-forces-begin-first-phase-of-north-syria-agreement/
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:13 pm

Okay is he seriously spamming my posts now?. That is actually against the rules.

Also the Russian army isn't fighting on the frontline, the more this guy talks the more he shows his lack of understanding.

For the 100th dam time, if you CAN READ.

They are Turkish rebels and I gave a rats ass if they die.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:26 am