Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+50
Vann7
GarryB
Rodion_Romanovic
nomadski
ATLASCUB
ultimatewarrior
jhelb
andalusia
JohninMK
ali.a.r
ult
Odin of Ossetia
auslander
Admin
MiamiMachineShop
nero
verkhoturye51
southpark
dino00
George1
Kimppis
Fred333
VARGR198
AbdulhamidtheSecond
kvs
lycantrop
LMFS
Big_Gazza
miketheterrible
Tsavo Lion
medo
starman
Isos
AlfaT8
Mindstorm
Austin
par far
Regular
higurashihougi
magnumcromagnon
Airman
flamming_python
franco
SeigSoloyvov
Hannibal Barca
BKP
PapaDragon
Walther von Oldenburg
calm
eehnie
54 posters

Syrian War: News #19

GarryB
    GarryB

Syrian War: News #19 - Page 30 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #19

Post  GarryB Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:45 am

ultimatewarrior wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    ultimatewarrior wrote:SeigSoloyvov is 500 on Pakistani defense forum. An Israeli Jew from former USSR. Big Russian and Muslim hater. Ignore that man.

I am not on any Pakistani defense forum. Nor am I Isreali or Jewish. I do not hate any group of people simply because of their genes and I never lived in the USSR.

I do hate people IF they do something to make me hate them but hating someone because of their race isn't how I roll.

Can I get a mod here, this guy just crossed a line.

Sorry man. Mistook you for someone else.

Looks like a case of mistaken identity.... and with an apology without demand from a mod.... I don't think there is anything left for me to do here.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:55 am

SAA captured some farms so far.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:07 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:SAA captured some farms so far.

Hey Yankee. Your rebels are getting crushed by modern technology. bounce

Last edited by ultimatewarrior on Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:17 pm

Russia MOD shows collection of drone guided strikes against people who hate Russia in Hama

http://syria.mil.ru/war-on-terror/video/strikes.htm
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:46 pm

ultimatewarrior wrote:

Lol they have no AA, dropping bombs on people without AA weapons isn't impressive, it's just a valid tactic.

Any half-assed commander would do that and Those are Turkish rebels, not US rebels. You should know that by now buttercup.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:31 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    ultimatewarrior wrote:

Lol they have no AA, dropping bombs on people without AA weapons isn't impressive, it's just a valid tactic.

Any half-assed commander would do that and Those are Turkish rebels, not US rebels. You should know that by now buttercup.
    The RuAF is just following the well proven US operations manual Smile Its the 'rebels' that are setting themselves up to die, there must surely be a shortage of virgins soon.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:39 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    ultimatewarrior wrote:

SDF ain't rebels. They don't shoot a single bullet at Assad army. As for HTS. Pffft. Gimme a break. Turkey don't give a rats ass about them.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:51 pm

RG-6 grenade launcher at the 0:51 mark?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RG-6_grenade_launcher
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:11 pm

Coalition gains last night

Syrian War: News #19 - Page 30 EA5HiDbUcAERx5_?format=jpg&name=medium
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:16 pm

JohninMK wrote:The RuAF is just following the well proven US operations manual Smile Its the 'rebels' that are setting themselves up to die, there must surely be a shortage of virgins soon.

The irony is their Syrian operation takes a lot of lessons from how we do things.

Which is all well and fine if it works, it works.

I have borrowed some warfare tactics from a couple of soviet generals and a KGB "playbook".
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:20 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:The RuAF is just following the well proven US operations manual Smile Its the 'rebels' that are setting themselves up to die, there must surely be a shortage of virgins soon.

The irony is their Syrian operation takes a lot of lessons from how we do things.

Which is all well and fine if it works, it works.

I have borrowed some warfare tactics from a couple of soviet generals and a KGB "playbook".

Well, it's not like Russians raze entire cities to the ground like Yanks did to Germany in WW2.

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:52 pm

Um...you do realize in WW2 it was a group effort to reduce Berlin to rubble right, the Soviets did their fair share.

Please don't even try and paint Stalin USSR has some savior of human lives, that's just absurd and an insult to history.

Okay using a movie clip....? Um alright?.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:54 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Um...you do realize in WW2 it was a group effort to reduce Berlin to rubble right, the Soviets did their fair share.

Please don't even try and paint Stalin USSR has some savior of human lives, that's just absurd and an insult to history.

Russia never bombed Berlin. In fact, Russia never systematically bombed civilians like Yanks did to Germany and Japan.

Movie clip? That's a Hollywood movie glorifying Yanks slaughtering German civilians. You cannot deny Yanks dropped nuclear bombs on Japanese cities full of civilians.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:14 pm

ultimatewarrior wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Um...you do realize in WW2 it was a group effort to reduce Berlin to rubble right, the Soviets did their fair share.

Russia never bombed Berlin. In fact, Russia never systematically bombed civilians like Yanks did to Germany and Japan.

Movie clip? That's a Hollywood movie glorifying Yanks slaughtering German civilians. You cannot deny Yanks dropped nuclear bombs on Japanese cities full of civilians.

Russia never bombed Berlin.......Are you serious......welp now I know you are 100 percent biased.

Fact is the soviet did bomb Berlin with planes and artillery once they got close, the earliest instance on was 8 August 1941, Navy bombers, operating from the Moonzund Archipelago attacked Berlin. The Western allies dropped 65,000 tons of explosives on the city in the course of more than two years whereas the Red Army had expended 40,000 tons in merely two weeks.

I'll also remind you of Germany bombed Moscow and the UK. So wtf BS are you trying to preach here, your biased one-sided view of history is just ignorant and insult.

Germany systematically bombed civilians, but if you want I can list all of the war crimes committed by the USSR during WW2, what a joe of a remark you just made. Don't talk to me if you are going to say crap like that.

No, I am not saying the USSR was the only ones who did, but they did their fair share of em~.

No i do not deny we dropped nukes, unlike you I don't have a selective view of history but trust me if Stalin had them he would have dropped them to lol!
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:47 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    ultimatewarrior wrote:

Russia never bombed Berlin.......Are you serious......welp now I know you are 100 percent biased.

Fact is the soviet did bomb Berlin with planes and artillery once they got close, the earliest instance on was 8 August 1941, Navy bombers, operating from the Moonzund Archipelago attacked Berlin. The Western allies dropped 65,000 tons of explosives on the city in the course of more than two years whereas the Red Army had expended 40,000 tons in merely two weeks.

I'll also remind you of Germany bombed Moscow and the UK. So wtf BS are you trying to preach here, your biased one-sided view of history is just ignorant and insult.

Germany systematically bombed civilians, but if you want I can list all of the war crimes committed by the USSR during WW2, what a joe of a remark you just made. Don't talk to me if you are going to say crap like that.

No, I am not saying the USSR was the only ones who did, but they did their fair share of em~.

No i do not deny we dropped nukes, unlike you I don't have a selective view of history but trust me if Stalin had them he would have dropped them to lol!

Show me proof Russia killed civilians deliberately.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:52 pm

Go study WW2, I am not your dam history teacher. Who apparently did a shit job with educating you.

You can easily find this stuff out with a google search and some time.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:05 pm

Attacking Lataminah defense

ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:01 pm

Attacking Kafr Zita defense

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:11 am

Funny you say that because the urban warfare tactics instruction book NATO uses is largely based on Soviet WWII urban fighting tactics.

The RuAF is just following the well proven US operations manual

They must have run out of schools and hospitals and churches to hit...

My father used to say that when the British were bombing the Germans took cover and when the Germans were bombing the British took cover, but when the Americans were bombing everyone took cover...

RG-6 grenade launcher at the 0:51 mark?

No, they are American style 40mm grenades with stub shell cases.... it is probably a south african milkor grenade launcher... effectively the same as the RG-6 but with stub cases that need to be ejected after the rounds are fired like rounds in a conventional revolver.

Um...you do realize in WW2 it was a group effort to reduce Berlin to rubble right, the Soviets did their fair share.

To be fair the US and UK created more rubble in Berlin over a much longer period... the Soviets did a bit when their forces entered and took berlin...

Yeah, noble moral UK and US bombed women and children and old men in their bombardment of German cities, while the Soviets mainly killed their soldiers on the front lines and behind in their territory... yeah, lets talk about morals shall we?

Actually they did, but nothing like to the extent to which the Americans and British did, and certainly nothing to what the ground invasion of the Soviet Union did to their towns and cities.

Actually they tended to reply in kind, and no where near their fair share...

No i do not deny we dropped nukes, unlike you I don't have a selective view of history but trust me if Stalin had them he would have dropped them to

Actually I rather doubt it.... even if you take the claims of the time at face value America used the bombs in Japan to reduce casualties of American soldiers... why would Stalin do that? Obviously the Americans actually used the bombs as a show of strength to the Soviets and already knew the Japanese wanted to surrender... or are you going to suggest that after an entire war of beating the Japanese by reading their communications and knowing their plans as soon as their troops on the ground knew their plans all of a sudden didn't know what the Japanese were thinking or saying?

Show me proof Russia killed civilians deliberately.

They didn't... that would be an inefficient use of ammo and weapons, which for the early part of the war they were running short of very rapidly.
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:54 am

The warmongers need war. Nationalistic war of Persian versus Arab. Sectarian war of Sunni versus Shia. To be successful, they need hatred. Killing creates hatred. Creates enemies. Puts people's against each other. Subverts popular and democratic movements. Subverts revolutions. Do we copy them? No, our job is the opposite. It is more difficult . So Russia and Syria in fighting this warmonger inspired sectarian terror, must be surgical. And not create more enemies. In rural areas, regular bombing runs by planes is effective. No collateral. But the problem is in urban areas. You need a missile that can go inside a window. And take out the occupants. Small warhead of one kilo. But in war, everybody hand is bloody. Everybody becomes blind!
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:10 pm

Latamnah in rubbles

Attacking Kafr Zita defense

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:06 pm

The most fun videos , i have seen from the Syrian war .in a long time..
    Anna news is on a roller coaster.. seems the Syrian army and Russian airforce
    have been having too much fun in the last few weeks , sending terrorist to their goats
    heaven..

There is one part of the video ,where the terrorist quickly deploying a large inventory
    of heavy missiles attack ,against Syrian army , and the Russian airforce bombs them before they can use the missiles .

is in RUssian ,but press the CC capture button for translation in english..

Something that clearly shows the video.. is How Russian super noisy airforce ,warns
    always terrorist when an attack comes  ,and give them an opportunity to hide..
    Russia lack of attack turbo fan Drones ,have been a very Huge problem for Russia.

If Russia had something in service like the Predator drone ,since they came to Syria ,
    the casualties of the terrorist will have been 1 thousand times higher today.. aand probably the war over ,because they will be really scared to go to the outside..  The above video clearly proof how the lack of attack drones in service,significantly reduce Russia efficiency in the fight against terrorism.. Most times terrorism ,gets alerted by the Russian airforce noisy engines and they escape from the first strike..  Also makes Russia waste a TON more of bombs ,in hunting the terrorist that disperse , once they listen their airforce .

THe Russian spy drones works very well in hidding and spotting terrorist.. but whats good about spy drones if they can't bomb anything when they catch terrorist in the moment they preparing for an attack.??? and Cruise missiles is a huge waste of money , to target soft targets.. Russia needs attack Turbo fan drones , that are silent and could bomb terrorist as soon they detected.. Neither Russian airforce ,Hellicopters or cruise missiles are an alternative an attack drone. Russia needs weapons ,that can bomb the hell of terrorist ,
    before they become aware bombs being fired on their positions..

Artillery neither replace an attack drone ,the sound is heard and warn the terrorist of an incoming attack.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:01 pm

ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:03 pm

Vann7 wrote:The most fun videos , i have seen from the Syrian war .in a long time..
    Anna news is on a roller coaster.. seems the Syrian army and Russian airforce
    have been having too much fun in the last few weeks , sending terrorist to their goats
    heaven..

There is one part of the video ,where the terrorist quickly deploying a large inventory
    of heavy missiles attack ,against Syrian army , and the Russian airforce bombs them before they can use the missiles .

is in RUssian ,but press the CC capture button for translation in english..

Something that clearly shows the video.. is How Russian super noisy airforce ,warns
    always terrorist when an attack comes  ,and give them an opportunity to hide..
    Russia lack of attack turbo fan Drones ,have been a very Huge problem for Russia.

If Russia had something in service like the Predator drone ,since they came to Syria ,
    the casualties of the terrorist will have been 1 thousand times higher today.. aand probably the war over ,because they will be really scared to go to the outside..  The above video clearly proof how the lack of attack drones in service,significantly reduce Russia efficiency in the fight against terrorism.. Most times terrorism ,gets alerted by the Russian airforce noisy engines and they escape from the first strike..  Also makes Russia waste a TON more of bombs ,in hunting the terrorist that disperse , once they listen their airforce .

THe Russian spy drones works very well in hidding and spotting terrorist.. but whats good about spy drones if they can't bomb anything when they catch terrorist in the moment they preparing for an attack.??? and Cruise missiles is a huge waste of money , to target soft targets.. Russia needs attack Turbo fan drones , that are silent and could bomb terrorist as soon they detected..  Neither Russian airforce ,Hellicopters or cruise missiles are an alternative an attack drone. Russia needs weapons ,that can bomb the hell of terrorist ,
    before they become aware bombs being fired on their positions..

Artillery neither replace an attack drone ,the sound is heard and warn the terrorist of an incoming attack.

The biggest reason for Turkey's success in Afrin campaign is Bayrakthar attack drones which decimated YPG forces. It was basically a shooting game for the Turks. Russia's lack of attack drones used by China, the US, Turkey, Israel, Iran, Europe is greatly hampering Russia's war in Syria. Iran's Shahed 129, as an example, devastated ISIS in eastern Syria. Until Russia's first attack drone Orion E is deployed, Russia should not waste SAA men with another Hama battle.

ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:19 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 am