Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian Liberal Opposition

    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 4127
    Points : 4211
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  flamming_python on Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:58 pm

    AlfaT8 wrote:

    Jesus Christ AlfaT8

    You could at least warn us before posting a video that robs the viewer of 10 IQ points permenantly.
    avatar
    calripson

    Posts : 382
    Points : 415
    Join date : 2013-10-26

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Navalny

    Post  calripson on Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:28 am

    He is right out of central casting - tall, young, the antithesis of Putin. Studied at Columbia University where I am sure he met a lot of very interesting people.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5330
    Points : 5304
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  miketheterrible on Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:30 am

    Mr. 2% is hated more than Medvedev. That should say a whole lot.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 8355
    Points : 8500
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  kvs on Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:41 pm



    Anti-nuclear idiots. It isn't waste, you freaking losers. It's fuel. Russia is set to transition to fast neutron breeder reactors
    in the coming two decades starting int the 2020s with the BN-1200. Russia does not have large Uranium deposits. So the
    depleted Uranium from Germany and elsewhere is fuel.

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 8355
    Points : 8500
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  kvs on Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:53 pm

    The narrator of the video also answers some of the commenters who bitch about future corruption in
    the project to build a bridge over the river Lena in Siberia. Too bad he does not point out the obvious: all
    major western projects exhibit clear evidence of serious corrupt, namely, multi-year delays and billions in
    cost overruns. By contrast, Russia has built the challenging Kerch Strait bridge on time and on budget.
    Even the "afflicted by corruption" construction of the Vostochny Cosmodrome was put under control resulting
    in the loss of less than 15% of the budget. In other words, one of the worst cases of corruption in Russia
    is vastly better than the so-called squeaky clean western norm.

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 27453
    Points : 27985
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  GarryB on Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:55 am

    The good old western method... throw mud as fast as you can... the faster you throw the more of it sticks... but the point is to keep the audience focussed on what you are throwing mud at so you ignore that you are covered in mud hundreds or thousands of layers deep because you own the mud... the mud is your natural habitat... you are a mud dweller but your audience needs to be distracted from that important piece of information.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5330
    Points : 5304
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  miketheterrible on Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:24 am

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 8355
    Points : 8500
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  kvs on Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:43 am

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbH3aylglw8

    There as an active historical revisionism campaign by liberast 5th column in Russia that tries to claim that all negative aspects
    about Yeltsin's regime are propaganda by Putin and his associates.

    1) I am old enough to recall the 1990s including the gang rape of Serbia by NATO.   I am not some snot who was born in 1995
    and was too busy pooping his diapers to believe Navalny and the rest of these liars.    The 1990s in Russia were a gangster's
    paradise.   Gangster oligarchs like Khodorkovsky took over formerly government companies in true mafia fashion.  For example
    the fertilizer maker Apatit.   There are over a dozen murder victims of this takeover.    The 1990s was when elderly were
    murdered for their apartments.   During the 1990s there was a vicious propaganda commercial in the USA that claimed that
    all these elderly victims were exclusively Jews.   This confirms that people were being killed in mafia like crime during the
    so called Yeltsin golden years.

    2) Read the book called "Godfather of the Kremlin" about Berezovsky written by US journalist Paul Khlebnikov.   Berezovsky
    used the sick joke that is the UK "legal" system to win some BS libel suit (because Khlebnikov couldn't prove a negative)
    but the cat was out of the bag.   Berezovsky was allied and used the Chechen mafia as henchmen to impose his mafia
    rackets.   As with Khodrokovsky, there were victims of Berezovsky's business takeovers.    Khlebnikov was murdered
    and it is clear who paid for it.  

    3) People can look up western MSM coverage of Russia during the 1990s.   For example, the New York Times did a piece
    in 1999 on Khodorkovsky's gangster credentials.   But by 2003, this was forgotten since Putin was identified as a non
    conforming leader trying to make Russia great again.   Too bad for the western Russia haters, Putin succeeded.  Now
    his foreign paid enemies are trying to re-write history to make the 1990s into some paradise. Read the book by Naomi Klein
    called the "Shock Doctrine" which clearly identifies the racket of Yeltsin's shock therapy voodoo economics.

    4) The revisionists claim the the term "wild 1990s" was a propaganda term invented in the 2000s by Putin and is agents.
    This is a brazen lie. It was common during the 1990s to call the transition in Russian in the west as the "wild east"
    in analogy to the "wild west".

    5) Under Yeltsin, ridiculous production sharing agreements (PSAs) were signed that basically "sold" Russian oil, gas and minerals
    to western contractors (Exxon, etc.) who were nominally only extracting these resources. Even Saudi Arabia does not sign
    such ludicrous comprador sellout deals. These western contractors tried to claim ownership of Russian resources during the
    2000s when "evil" Putin tore this comprador shit up.

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 8355
    Points : 8500
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  kvs on Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:05 am

    Here are some relevant links:

    https://www.nytimes.com/1994/08/23/nyregion/influx-of-russian-gangsters-troubles-fbi-in-brooklyn.html

    http://individual.utoronto.ca/seva/gunstobriefcases.pdf

    http://exiledonline.com/

    When you do a Google search you will be swamped with actual propaganda from western sources. For example pieces
    that claim Russians are drinking themselves to death. These pieces are chronologically nonsensical since they present
    conditions during the 1990s as relevant in 2015.

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 27453
    Points : 27985
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  GarryB on Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:07 am

    I remember in the late 1980s a certain secretary of state for the US was asked about the American role in shooting down an Iranian Airbus civilian airliner, and that person basically said: "I don't care what the facts are, America is not to blame".

    That arrogant prick was George Bush snr who went on to be US president.

    Funny thing is that if you do a search on that comment using Google nothing comes up... nothing at all... it is like he never said it... beware technology...

    When I was at school the source of information was mainly the books we had in our local library and school library... there was no room for alternative voices... these were western books written by western experts about world events written from a western perspective.

    During the 1990s and early 2000s it was a revelation and literally amazing... hard to get Russian information suddenly became accessible, so I could access information beyond what the buyer for the libraries chose to spend money on.... but those times are clearly over, and the forces that brought the information are now censoring and restricting its access, and certain points of view or events are disappearing from existence...

    Pretty sad really.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5330
    Points : 5304
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  miketheterrible on Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:18 am

    kvs wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbH3aylglw8

    There as an active historical revisionism campaign by liberast 5th column in Russia that tries to claim that all negative aspects
    about Yeltsin's regime are propaganda by Putin and his associates.

    1) I am old enough to recall the 1990s including the gang rape of Serbia by NATO.   I am not some snot who was born in 1995
    and was too busy pooping his diapers to believe Navalny and the rest of these liars.    The 1990s in Russia were a gangster's
    paradise.   Gangster oligarchs like Khodorkovsky took over formerly government companies in true mafia fashion.  For example
    the fertilizer maker Apatit.   There are over a dozen murder victims of this takeover.    The 1990s was when elderly were
    murdered for their apartments.   During the 1990s there was a vicious propaganda commercial in the USA that claimed that
    all these elderly victims were exclusively Jews.   This confirms that people were being killed in mafia like crime during the
    so called Yeltsin golden years.

    2) Read the book called "Godfather of the Kremlin" about Berezovsky written by US journalist Paul Khlebnikov.   Berezovsky
    used the sick joke that is the UK "legal" system to win some BS libel suit (because Khlebnikov couldn't prove a negative)
    but the cat was out of the bag.   Berezovsky was allied and used the Chechen mafia as henchmen to impose his mafia
    rackets.   As with Khodrokovsky, there were victims of Berezovsky's business takeovers.    Khlebnikov was murdered
    and it is clear who paid for it.  

    3) People can look up western MSM coverage of Russia during the 1990s.   For example, the New York Times did a piece
    in 1999 on Khodorkovsky's gangster credentials.   But by 2003, this was forgotten since Putin was identified as a non
    conforming leader trying to make Russia great again.   Too bad for the western Russia haters, Putin succeeded.  Now
    his foreign paid enemies are trying to re-write history to make the 1990s into some paradise.   Read the book by Naomi Klein
    called the "Shock Doctrine" which clearly identifies the racket of Yeltsin's shock therapy voodoo economics.

    4) The revisionists claim the the term "wild 1990s" was a propaganda term invented in the 2000s by Putin and is agents.  
    This is a brazen lie.  It was common during the 1990s to call the transition in Russian in the west as the "wild east"
    in analogy to the "wild west".

    5) Under Yeltsin, ridiculous production sharing agreements (PSAs) were signed that basically "sold" Russian oil, gas and minerals
    to western contractors (Exxon, etc.) who were nominally only extracting these resources.   Even Saudi Arabia does not sign
    such ludicrous comprador sellout deals.   These western contractors tried to claim ownership of Russian resources during the
    2000s when "evil" Putin tore this comprador shit up.


    Hence why the liberals lose because the 90's happened not that long ago and most of us remember it. So they can make shit up all they want. It won't change reality.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 8355
    Points : 8500
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  kvs on Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:51 pm

    They are trying to brainwash the young. Anyone born during the 1990s would not be old enough to remember anything that would
    be substantial in terms of politics and economics. They could remember some details, but the cause of those details would be
    obscure to them. So the revisionists are trying to rewrite history in the minds of 20 somethings who are going to replace
    the old geezers such as anyone born before 1980 in the near term.

    But I think the revisionists are idiots. They assume that all young Russians are gullible saps who are discontent with the
    current conditions. They also lie where no lying is necessary such as claiming that the "wild east" term Putin's propaganda.
    Such lies are primitive and easy to debunk. If the 5th column had any traction in Russia it would be having much more impact
    than its current 2% lunatic fringe status. The 5th column lost the war when Russians stop idolizing the west like they did
    during the 1980s. Now Russians have some pride in Russia with good reason and are not desperate welfare bums hoping to get
    gifts from the western paradise. Ukrainians by contrast just kept on going down this end and we see what is happening to
    them now.

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5330
    Points : 5304
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  miketheterrible on Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:18 pm

    Issue was the Yeltsin center.

    A new center is needed to show the crimes of Yeltsin. As well as educational programs for students teaching this part of history.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 8355
    Points : 8500
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  kvs on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:31 pm

    miketheterrible wrote:Issue was the Yeltsin center.

    A new center is needed to show the crimes of Yeltsin. As well as educational programs for students teaching this part of history.

    Agree 100%. The Yeltsin Center is some sort of propaganda creation that serves no value for history or Russia. Russia is not the USA
    and does not need US style political crap.

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 8355
    Points : 8500
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  kvs on Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:43 pm



    A liberast maggot from the Yabloko party has managed to get elected in a Russian backwater. Without losing any time
    she starts firing necessary municipal workers (without any budgetary reason) and cutting back on road maintenance.
    Clearly the local tax money is being siphoned away from its intended purpose. We see the big plan of the NATO sponsored
    5th column regarding their financing. Since they have seen their NATO cash flow constricted, they will steal tax payer money
    to finance their sedition.

    Note how this maggot pretends that gravel road maintenance can be made much cheaper by just having (for free) people
    filling in the holes and not using graders. This is total rubbish. The only way to control pot holes is to do regular grading
    and it is vastly cheaper to use a grader than have people filling in hundreds of thousands of holes. She is also cutting
    the money for local district heating which will likely result in people freezing in January.

    So all the yapping about "corruption" and "inefficiency" is a cheap cover for NATO sponsored liberasts to grab power and
    truly f*ck things over. Clearly the local taxpayers need to pay tribute to the west.





    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5330
    Points : 5304
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  miketheterrible on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:15 pm

    kvs wrote:

    A liberast maggot from the Yabloko party has managed to get elected in a Russian backwater.   Without losing any time
    she starts firing necessary municipal workers (without any budgetary reason) and cutting back on road maintenance.
    Clearly the local tax money is being siphoned away from its intended purpose.    We see the big plan of the NATO sponsored
    5th column regarding their financing.  Since they have seen their NATO cash flow constricted, they will steal tax payer money
    to finance their sedition.

    Note how this maggot pretends that gravel road maintenance can be made much cheaper by just having (for free) people
    filling in the holes and not using graders.   This is total rubbish.   The only way to control pot holes is to do regular grading
    and it is vastly cheaper to use a grader than have people filling in hundreds of thousands of holes.   She is also cutting
    the money for local district heating which will likely result in people freezing in January.  

    So all the yapping about "corruption" and "inefficiency" is a cheap cover for NATO sponsored liberasts to grab power and
    truly f*ck things over.   Clearly the local taxpayers need to pay tribute to the west.

    She wont last long then.  People in that district will be pissed.

    Guess they forgot the 90's to the point that now it will be reminded for them lol.

    I mean, its like in Alberta or in other regions of Canada or the US or etc.

    Alberta we elected NDP which brought debt in to ridiculous amounts, and accomplished nothing. Now Jason Kenny is in and now cuts are everywhere but tax breaks on business.

    Not all of Russia can be sane. Some are just retarded.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 8355
    Points : 8500
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  kvs on Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:33 pm

    You are right. And the voters in this district are pissed. I hope that no electoral fraud (with help from NATO meddling)
    keeps this maggot in office.

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5330
    Points : 5304
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  miketheterrible on Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:21 am

    kvs wrote:You are right.  And the voters in this district are pissed.   I hope that no electoral fraud (with help from NATO meddling)
    keeps this maggot in office.


    This is in that Moscow district right? The red headed bimbo?
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 8355
    Points : 8500
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  kvs on Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:48 am

    miketheterrible wrote:
    kvs wrote:You are right.  And the voters in this district are pissed.   I hope that no electoral fraud (with help from NATO meddling)
    keeps this maggot in office.


    This is in that Moscow district right? The red headed bimbo?

    It is in Pskov Oblast in the town of Novorzhevsk. So it is near St. Petersburg. Her name Sophia Pugacheva.
    Maybe not red headed but still a bimbo.

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 8355
    Points : 8500
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  kvs on Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:55 pm



    So the NATO west has activated its 5th column proxies in Russia to try and sabotage Russia's nuclear industry. In the name
    of the love of the environment, of course. LOL.

    The key detail is that as of 1990 there were three global leaders in nuclear power plant construction: USA, France and USSR.
    Today, both the USA and France have essentially flopped out. In the USA the problem was that the Three Mile Island accident
    shut down new plant construction for 30 years. This basically wiped out the skilled workers necessary to maintain this industry.
    Since no new jobs were available, people did not train to acquire the skills. The much touted AP-1000 plant in China is a flop
    since even the main pumps are not reliable. And the parent company, Westinghouse, has bankrupted and its new owners still
    face the same lack of skilled workers problem. In the case of France, it has been sabotage by the Green Party and assorted
    NGOs like GreenPeace that have soured France on nuclear power. Overall the French industry is in better shape than in the USA
    but its latest project to build a plant in Finland is already 50% over budget.

    By contrast, Rosatom is building plants all over the place and is not experiencing any massive cost overruns related to lack of
    skilled workers. Considering the rot of the Yeltsin years, this is a miracle. Rosatom has 67% of the global market and its
    competition is withering. This explains the dirty tricks of the NATO west. The west cannot only not handle the truth, it
    cannot handle honest competition either.

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5330
    Points : 5304
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  miketheterrible on Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:08 am

    kvs wrote:

    So the NATO west has activated its 5th column proxies in Russia to try and sabotage Russia's nuclear industry.   In the name
    of the love of the environment, of course.   LOL.

    The key detail is that as of 1990 there were three global leaders in nuclear power plant construction:  USA, France and USSR.
    Today, both the USA and France have essentially flopped out.   In the USA the problem was that the Three Mile Island accident
    shut down new plant construction for 30 years.   This basically wiped out the skilled workers necessary to maintain this industry.
    Since no new jobs were available, people did not train to acquire the skills.    The much touted AP-1000 plant in China is a flop
    since even the main pumps are not reliable.   And the parent company, Westinghouse, has bankrupted and its new owners still
    face the same lack of skilled workers problem.    In the case of France, it has been sabotage by the Green Party and assorted
    NGOs like GreenPeace that have soured France on nuclear power.   Overall the French industry is in better shape than in the USA
    but its latest project to build a plant in Finland is already 50% over budget.  

    By contrast, Rosatom is building plants all over the place and is not experiencing any massive cost overruns related to lack of
    skilled workers.   Considering the rot of the Yeltsin years, this is a miracle.   Rosatom has 67% of the global market and its
    competition is withering.   This explains the dirty tricks of the NATO west.   The west cannot only not handle the truth, it
    cannot handle honest competition either.


    So uh, they managed to get what, a dozen or two people to partake in a protest against nuclear energy?

    Man, western money is really being wasted on these liberal morons. Not only they can only get a handful of people to support them, they spend billions on it.

    But lets not fret. Such people are useless and Russians laugh at them.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 27453
    Points : 27985
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  GarryB on Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:06 am

    The west cannot only not handle the truth, it
    cannot handle honest competition either.

    Which explains why they love Sanctions so much... but even then sometimes they backfire... like sanctions on countries buying S-400s or Su-35s...
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 8355
    Points : 8500
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  kvs on Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:06 pm



    Liberast 5th column maggots are engaging in another round of twisting of the facts to spread FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) in Russia.
    Some clowns are claiming that the tax burden has increased by almost 3 times. In fact, it has at worst stayed the same in percentage
    of GDP. So the growth in GDP and overall wealth of Russia is being twisted into a negative in a game of misrepresentation. If my income
    increases by 100% and I am still paying 30% in income taxes (13% in Russia), the tax burden has not increased. Yeah, the absolute
    value of the taxes has increased, but so has my income.

    Since when are taxes collected based on absolute values of revenues and not as percentages? Such a policy would be idiotic since it
    would destroy anyone earning less than some target average and would over time result in reduction in government revenues thanks to
    inflationary and real growth of incomes. Liberast 5th columnists pull "facts" out of their asses like they breath air.

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 8355
    Points : 8500
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  kvs on Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:11 am



    Russian comprador "opposition" barking to the tune of NATzO propaganda.

    It's hilarious how the Soros-funded and ex-intelligence staffed "Human Rights Watch" released some BS smear "report"
    on oppression in Russia before Putin even gave his speech. Fling the shit and hope it sticks. Laughing

    It looks like Putin's moves have really put the testicles of compradors in a vice. One of these clowns owns businesses
    in Bulgaria and elite real estate in London. Yet he is posing as some "concerned for Russia" politician. Out with such
    slime now!
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5330
    Points : 5304
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  miketheterrible on Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:17 am

    It's their swan song.

    They know they are done and they are just crying out loud.

    But everyone is happy that these morons have lost.

    Sponsored content

    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 13 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:21 am