Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  Guest on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:19 pm

    "Syria army, allies prepares for major offensive in north; Russia bombs US-trained rebels

    Two Lebanese sources told Reuters hundreds of Iranian troops had reached Syria in the past 10 days with weapons to mount a major ground offensive. They would also be backed by Assad's Lebanese Hezbollah allies and by Shi'ite militia fighters from Iraq, while the Russians would provide air support.

    "The vanguard of Iranian ground forces began arriving in Syria: soldiers and officers specifically to participate in this battle. They are not advisers ... we mean hundreds with equipment and weapons. They will be followed by more," one of the sources said"


    Source, funny source tho: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2015/Oct-01/317252-hezbollah-preparing-to-take-part-in-big-ground-operation-in-northern-syria-lebanese-sources-to.ashx
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  Guest on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:23 pm

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 CQPKYCQWcAEAdV0

    New strike from last night.

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 CQPKYBfWIAE92sN

    "Old" one from yesterday.

    Seems they hit same place again with something more potent as you can see where the entrance to that underground facility is, some good flashes are happening.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3990
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:26 pm

    Inshallah we're see some light at the end of this. Betting on Iran is a long strategic success given to Russia by the US. Own goal after own goal, Iran, Beijing, and much more, will be circumstantial sucesses the US will regret down the line.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  Guest on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:28 pm

    "Recent images released by the Syrian Center for Demining & Rehabilitation (SCDR) feature Russian PMN-4 landmines which were found just west of Daraa, in Southern Syria. In a video dated 28 September 2015, a figure can be seen employing manual demining practices to remove a number of PMN-4 mines. The earlier PMN-2 landmine (seen at left in the image below) has been documented in Syria since at least early 2012, however this is the first known appearance of the PMN-4. Whilst the PMN-2 is one of the most prolific anti-personnel mines in the world, the PMN-4 is less frequently encountered. ARES has previously documented their employment during the Ukraine conflict.

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 7
    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 3
    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 6
    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 1

    With development beginning in the late 1970s, the PMN-4 first entered Soviet service in 1989. From 1989 until sometime in late 1990, PMN-4 mines were produced with a safety clip, whilst later mines have been produced with a safety cap. Once employed, the designs are not readily distinguished, however the presence of safety caps in available images indicates these landmines were produced after late 1990. This is supported by an analysis of the markings present on documented mines. Images provided by the SDRC show the markings on at least four mines, indicating that all of these examples were produced at a Russian factory with the code 538 in 1995, with lot numbers of 5, 6, and 16.

    Interestingly, each of these mines is marked with a ‘Т’, indicating an explosive fill of TNT. The PMN-4 manual, however, indicates that the mines are typically filled with TG-40, a 40/60 blend of TNT and RDX. It is unclear when or why different explosive fills were introduced. The diagram below, taken from a Russian manual, shows the general arrangement of the PMN-4 landmine. Contrary to some reports in the western media, the PMN-4 is not a minimum-metal mine, featuring metal body, pressure plate, and fuze components."

    Source: http://armamentresearch.com/russian-pmn-4-anti-personnel-landmines-in-syria/
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4582
    Points : 4686
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  Vann7 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:33 pm


    Beautiful Bomb.. Smile


    About Russia defenses ,you bet Putin will not send their armed forces to Syria ,without
    having a proper air defense , against NATO first. There have to be S-300s in Syria long time
    ago.. and i will not be surprised S-400s too.. Hidden inside large buildings.. or underground.

    About ECM defenses .. lazer guided manpads cannot be jammed. So they will still be lethal.

    Unless of course Russia have electromagnetic defenses too.. im not fully aware of Russia
    hellicopters defenses.. but i think Russia have a lazer like decoy system.. that can confuse
    incoming fired manpads at them.. Russia major concern should be NATO supply of weapons
    to the terrorist rebels ,can have no limits. For example NATO should have something similar
    like Pantsirs.. using gatling guns.. you cannot defeat kinetic projectiles like bullets.. with counter electronics or not even emp guns. fortunately kinetic weapons like anti air artillery have a very limited range. But this is not the case with Lazer weapons or Rail Guns.. Will NATO be capable
    of providing ISIS and Alqaeda with such weapons? Absolutely. They don't give missiles with nuclear warheads to ISIS because it will be too difficult to justify them having them.

    On a side note.. i do notice a major shift in public opinion about middle east in the west.. When you see Yahoo news ,comments sections vast majority positive about Russia and negative about
    US coalition actions in defending some jihadist that they call "opposition" . Thats something
    BIG.. Is not a small thing. also in youtube and RT is the same.. even US media makes jokes
    about the "moderates" of Obama. in short.. the world public opinion is on the side of Russia.
    in the Syrian conflict at least.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3990
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:35 pm

    Vann7 wrote:
    Beautiful Bomb..  Smile


    About Russia defenses ,you bet Putin will not send their armed forces to Syria ,without
    having a proper air defense , against NATO first. There have to be S-300s in Syria long time
    ago.. and i will not be surprised S-400s too.. Hidden inside large buildings.. or underground.

    About ECM defenses .. lazer guided manpads cannot be jammed. So they will still be lethal.

    Unless of course Russia have electromagnetic defenses too.. im not fully aware of Russia
    hellicopters defenses.. but i think Russia have a lazer like decoy system.. that can confuse
    incoming fired manpads at them..  Russia major concern should be NATO supply of weapons
    to the terrorist rebels ,can have no limits.  For example NATO should have something similar
    like Pantsirs.. using gatling guns.. you cannot defeat kinetic projectiles like bullets.. with counter electronics or not even emp guns. fortunately kinetic weapons like anti air artillery have a very limited range. But this is not the case with Lazer weapons or Rail Guns..  Will NATO be capable
    of providing ISIS and Alqaeda with such weapons? Absolutely. They don't give missiles with nuclear warheads  to ISIS because it will be too difficult to justify them having them.

    On a side note.. i do notice a major shift in public opinion about middle east in the west.. When you see Yahoo news ,comments sections vast majority positive about Russia and negative about
    US coalition actions in defending some jihadist that they call "opposition" . Thats something
    BIG..   Is not a small thing. also in youtube and RT is the same.. even US media makes jokes
    about the "moderates" of Obama. in short.. the world public opinion is on the side of Russia.
    in the Syrian conflict at least.

    Laser guided? What?
    avatar
    ult

    Posts : 764
    Points : 804
    Join date : 2015-02-20

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  ult on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:35 pm

    A new one.

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  Guest on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:40 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:
    Beautiful Bomb..  Smile


    About Russia defenses ,you bet Putin will not send their armed forces to Syria ,without
    having a proper air defense , against NATO first. There have to be S-300s in Syria long time
    ago.. and i will not be surprised S-400s too.. Hidden inside large buildings.. or underground.

    About ECM defenses .. lazer guided manpads cannot be jammed. So they will still be lethal.

    Unless of course Russia have electromagnetic defenses too.. im not fully aware of Russia
    hellicopters defenses.. but i think Russia have a lazer like decoy system.. that can confuse
    incoming fired manpads at them..  Russia major concern should be NATO supply of weapons
    to the terrorist rebels ,can have no limits.  For example NATO should have something similar
    like Pantsirs.. using gatling guns.. you cannot defeat kinetic projectiles like bullets.. with counter electronics or not even emp guns. fortunately kinetic weapons like anti air artillery have a very limited range. But this is not the case with Lazer weapons or Rail Guns..  Will NATO be capable
    of providing ISIS and Alqaeda with such weapons? Absolutely. They don't give missiles with nuclear warheads  to ISIS because it will be too difficult to justify them having them.

    On a side note.. i do notice a major shift in public opinion about middle east in the west.. When you see Yahoo news ,comments sections vast majority positive about Russia and negative about
    US coalition actions in defending some jihadist that they call "opposition" . Thats something
    BIG..   Is not a small thing. also in youtube and RT is the same.. even US media makes jokes
    about the "moderates" of Obama. in short.. the world public opinion is on the side of Russia.
    in the Syrian conflict at least.

    Laser guided? What?

    Only such systems in existance to my knowledge are Swedish RBS70 and Britain's Starstreak. Both quite unlikely to appear in Syria, RBS is used by UAE only in region and Starstreak by noone even remotely close.
    mack8
    mack8

    Posts : 953
    Points : 1009
    Join date : 2013-08-02

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  mack8 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:44 pm

    So Su-34 is confirmed to have taken part in it's first combat sorties against these american sponsored jihadist rats. Destroy them, destroy them all Hellduck! russia

    PS: If i'm to knitpick on anything though, is that maybe the lads could have given a coat of paint or replace it or something that radome on Su-24M bort 16, for PR if anything. But the bird is just as deadly regardless.

    (picture not from Syria)
    http://russianplanes.net/images/to168000/167778.jpg


    Last edited by mack8 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Solncepek
    Solncepek

    Posts : 277
    Points : 280
    Join date : 2015-08-27
    Location : USSR

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  Solncepek on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:44 pm

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 1d8ca17dedea0062dd7a50dd4cc7dcd0
    Very Happy Very Happy
    Kimppis
    Kimppis

    Posts : 618
    Points : 618
    Join date : 2014-12-23

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  Kimppis on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:45 pm

    Vann7 wrote:On a side note.. i do notice a major shift in public opinion about middle east in the west.. When you see Yahoo news ,comments sections vast majority positive about Russia and negative about
    US coalition actions in defending some jihadist that they call "opposition" . Thats something
    BIG..   Is not a small thing. also in youtube and RT is the same.. even US media makes jokes
    about the "moderates" of Obama. in short.. the world public opinion is on the side of Russia.
    in the Syrian conflict at least.

    Haha, I've noticed this too. Very Happy

    And you gotta love headlines like these:

    "Russia bombs US-armed rebels"
    "Russian general tells US diplomats: 'We launch Syria air strikes in one hour. Stay out of the way'"

    Comedy gold.  lol1
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  Guest on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:45 pm

    ult wrote:A new one.


    This was a big one, either it was some ammo storage/fuel depot or they used something of significant size.

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 A+kab+1500+kr+is+also+pretty+tough+_8a5425d54c6f7c00b91328d167916d1a

    FAB1500xx?
    avatar
    ult

    Posts : 764
    Points : 804
    Join date : 2015-02-20

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  ult on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:49 pm

    Solncepek wrote:Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 1d8ca17dedea0062dd7a50dd4cc7dcd0
    Very Happy Very Happy

    "The Syrian Opposition should ask Petro Poroshenko to send the Ukrainian army to help, as they have already crushed the Russian army."
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  Guest on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:50 pm

    Seems like frequently updated interactive map of RuAf strikes in Syria.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z4PF1SFiMPjQ.kFa_qMMdFl48

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 YJbK36d
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 9026
    Points : 9108
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:12 pm

    Solncepek wrote:Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 1d8ca17dedea0062dd7a50dd4cc7dcd0
    Very Happy Very Happy

    Dude, translate this stuff, we can't put JPEGs trough Google Translate... No
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4582
    Points : 4686
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  Vann7 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:19 pm

    Anyone knows if Russia have very powerful non nunclear, anti bunker weapons..
    that could target deep underground fortifications ?  Which are Russia best and most
    powerful anti bunker weapons?

    USA for example have GBU-57

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 14

    By the way.,,

    The "Syrian center for demyning rehabilitation" isn't is funny how could anyone be "demining"
    In the middle of a war zone that is not over? BULLSHIT.. that is a western NGO organization..
    notice how the name is also in english.. for fooling people into believing in their propaganda..
    This is no different that the so called "Syrian Observatory of Human rights" one man organization
    in London. That its information he calls comes from "Activist" as he calls them.. in really is a
    propaganda machine of NATO narrative against Syria. Doctors without borders.. and mother of soldiers bullshit.. is another western NGO.. their goal is become some kind of interference on any warzone for an effective airstrike on terrorist controled zones..

    As you see. the western Powers no only support terrorist..bandits and criminals, they also create fake organizations that its only goal is to "proof" the nations opposing American Imperialism are bad guys and doing something illegal. And to provoke unrest withing civilian population.


    Last edited by Vann7 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 7434
    Points : 7513
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  JohninMK on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:25 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Solncepek wrote:Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 1d8ca17dedea0062dd7a50dd4cc7dcd0
    Very Happy Very Happy

    Dude, translate this stuff, we can't put JPEGs trough Google Translate... No
    I think Ult did two posts ago.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  Guest on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:33 pm

    KAB-500Kr-Pr-E
    KAB-500L-Pr-E
    KAB-1500Kr-Pr-E
    KAB-1500L-Pr-E
    KAB-1500LG-Pr-E

    Russian bunker buster bombs that have subclaibre warheads, basically two designs just different guidance.

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Kab-1

    KAB500Kr

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 DSC07005

    KAB500L

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 DSC07021

    KAB1500L

    From outside they generally all look the same, difference is in warhead.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3990
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:34 pm

    Papa it's just trolling about how Petro Porkoshenko should offer help to Syrian oppositin,since they have defeated the RUssian Armed forces;
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 5799
    Points : 5950
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:41 pm

    Militarov wrote:
    ult wrote:Some people are saying that it's KAB-500S.

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 AFtKx

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 1251840934_f

    I belive its FAB 500SE satelite and inertial guided.

    Yep your right, and as I predicted GLONASS guided weapons will be joining the fray. Russia managed to develop satellite guidance kits/packages cheaply (something even the U.S. couldn't do) which also have the added bonus of being capable of retrofitting older dumb bombs.

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 KAB-GBU-1
    mack8
    mack8

    Posts : 953
    Points : 1009
    Join date : 2013-08-02

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  mack8 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:52 pm

    Best video so far:

    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5251
    Points : 5454
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  Werewolf on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:55 pm

    Vann7 wrote:Anyone knows if Russia have very powerful non nunclear, anti bunker weapons..
    that could target deep underground fortifications ?  Which are Russia best and most
    powerful anti bunker weapons?

    USA for example have GBU-57

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 14

    By the way.,,

    The "Syrian center for demyning rehabilitation" isn't is funny how could anyone be "demining"
    In the middle of a war zone that is not over?  BULLSHIT.. that is a western NGO organization..
    notice how the name is also in english.. for fooling people into believing in their propaganda..
    This is no different that the so called "Syrian Observatory of Human rights" one man organization
    in London.  That its information he calls comes from "Activist" as he calls them.. in really is a
    propaganda machine of NATO narrative against Syria.  Doctors without borders.. and mother of soldiers bullshit.. is another western NGO.. their goal is become some kind of interference on any warzone for an effective airstrike on terrorist controled zones..

    As you see. the western Powers no only support terrorist..bandits and criminals, they also create fake organizations that its only goal is to "proof" the nations opposing American Imperialism are bad guys and doing something illegal.  And to provoke unrest withing civilian population.

    Russia has never focused on Bunker busters in that high yield of conventional explosives because it makes rather little sense since russia did not make concepts of weapons for every bunker use for high yield,penetration and destruction purpose for everyday enemy they see. They designed their bunker busters with nuclear warheads for the specific purpose to take out command centrals in bunkers or bunker like mountain complexes like chayeen Mountain (Stargate) to make sure it is desttroyed. Other than that, you need to know exact location and the layout of a bunker complex, not to waste your conventional high yield bunker busters for cooridors or empty space in between, which will probably over time kill all or many in those complexes but do not necessairly effect their operational capacity for hours, days, weeks or months, whatever bunker complex it might be.

    Russians did invent them specifically in case of necessity in fight with US(NATO) and not for anyone else unlike US which has used ridicilous amount of bunker busters of unbelievable high TNT yield against those Taliban caves after they have propagated bullshit stories of Taliban having bunker complexes as big as entire cities in the mountains, to justify bombing campaign with B-52 bombers and unbelievable stupid bombs above FAB-9000 weight and power.

    For conventional bunkers, russia uses KAB-1500 with penetration warhead and secondary warhead for after penetration effects.

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  Guest on Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:00 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    ult wrote:Some people are saying that it's KAB-500S.

    I belive its FAB 500SE satelite and inertial guided.

    Yep your right, and as I predicted GLONASS guided weapons will be joining the fray. Russia managed to develop satellite guidance kits/packages cheaply (something even the U.S. couldn't do) which also have the added bonus of being capable of retrofitting older dumb bombs.

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 KAB-GBU-1

    "The revolutionary impact of GPS across the full spectrum of guided munitions has also been reflected in Russian and Chinese guided weapons. The Russians recently introduced the KTRV-GNPP KAB-500S/S-E, which is a satnav inertial guided 500 kg bomb, with a Kompas PSN-2001 (Pribor Sputnikovoy Navigatsii) satellite receiver, which is claimed to use 24 channels and be capable of using secure Glonass and GPS C/A signals" - Source: http://www.ausairpower.net/SP/DT-GPS-Weps-Mar-2010.pdf

    "Russia's use of dual-band capability depends on whether it can get the  chipsets. Early in 2008, a civilian company was unable to get the dual-band GPS/GLONASS receiver chipsets from its supplier, suggesting that there may have been a wider shortage or other bottleneck in chipset production. It is unclear whether the military also experienced this difficulty, or if perhaps the military orders were monopolizing
    production. Two variables are unknown: the rate at which the Russian military can receive the chipset it needs (the PSN-2001, made by a company called Kompas) and the rate at which those chipsets can be
    integrated into munitions - both significant questions for a struggling defense industry. " - Source: https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1668758_russia-upgrading-its-precision-guided-munitions-.html

    I am not sure how cheap they can really produce today these PSN-2001 modules or how many/how fast, fact is that we very rarely see Russian jets carrying any type of guided warload except on military expos and static displays on airshows. Since 2008. they have been ordering certain major size Air to Ground missiles (probably to be used with strategic aviation) with different types of guidance but orders never went over 100-120 per year, US on other hand is spending millions and millions on Joint Direct Attack Munition (JDAM) kits.

    "Aug. 20, 2013 - Boeing [NYSE: BA] today marked its recent production of the 250,000th Joint Direct Attack Munition (JDAM) guidance kit, a major milestone for a program that, since 1998, has reliably and affordably converted unguided munitions into near-precision weapons. The company facility in St. Charles produces more than 40 JDAM kits every day, on time and on budget." - Source: http://www.deagel.com/news/JDAM-Weapon-Program-Reaches-250000-Kit-Milestone_n000011820.aspx[/quote]
    Heartbeer
    Heartbeer

    Posts : 27
    Points : 30
    Join date : 2015-07-14
    Age : 98
    Location : CZ

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  Heartbeer on Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:16 pm

    mack8 wrote:Best video so far:


    What's that monstrosity on left hand side at 0:46? O_O

    Once again, su 34 is such a beautifull plane, perfect curves.. I'd almost take it to dinner.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3990
    Points : 4007
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:18 pm

    Heartbeer wrote:
    mack8 wrote:Best video so far:


    What's that monstrosity on left hand side at 0:46? O_O

    Once again, su 34 is such a beautifull plane, perfect curves.. I'd almost take it to dinner.

    Dropable fuel tanks.

    Sponsored content

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:24 am