Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+59
Skandalwitwe
Tsavo Lion
OminousSpudd
jhelb
dino00
Arrow
Tingsay
Stealthflanker
slasher
crod
zorobabel
Neutrality
Godric
Aristide
Airman
ATLASCUB
ultimatewarrior
Airbornewolf
miketheterrible
Nibiru
lycantrop
medo
AbdulhamidtheSecond
SeigSoloyvov
Big_Gazza
PapaDragon
franco
Karl Haushofer
Visc
Austin
par far
nomadski
eehnie
Dima
starman
kvs
George1
Isos
AlfaT8
auslander
schaff
KiloGolf
JohninMK
calm
Walther von Oldenburg
HUNTER VZLA
KoTeMoRe
d_taddei2
LMFS
KomissarBojanchev
Hannibal Barca
A Different Voice
BKP
flamming_python
Vann7
GarryB
archangelski
Mindless_drone
yavar
63 posters

Syrian War: News #18

LMFS
    LMFS

Syrian War: News #18 - Page 20 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

Post  LMFS Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:43 pm

eehnie wrote:
    LMFS wrote:Just a question: "We" means endorsement??? Have problems making sense of your post without interpreting it as apology of war crimes.

The newer people in the site may not know that Seig Soloyvov is self labeled as member of the US military/paramilitary forces in Syria.

He is also self labeled as unbiased in the analysis of the Russian military material and plans.

dunno

Yep, a neutral observer! Very Happy

No more questions, sadly it is what it seems.
    par far

Post  par far Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:30 pm

“Rebuilding Syria: RT films repaired factories & roads as country slowly returns to peaceful life.”

https://www.rt.com/news/436237-rt-films-rebuilding-syria/
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:01 pm

eehnie wrote:
    LMFS wrote:Just a question: "We" means endorsement??? Have problems making sense of your post without interpreting it as apology of war crimes.

The newer people in the site may not know that Seig Soloyvov is self labeled as member of the US military/paramilitary forces in Syria.

He is also self labeled as unbiased in the analysis of the Russian military material and plans.

dunno

Seig was called out a loooong time ago a complete shyster who is totally fake. Failed to even provide a photo etc and gets his info from social media. Oh and no soldier enjoys war zones that's a complete nonsense comment. I am an ex soldier and called him out long ago on more than one occasion and no reply and I wasn't the only one who has done so and got no reply and his recent comments just further proves he's a fake. And US brainwashed fool where they think usa is the supreme utopia loooooool
    lol!
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:54 am

d_taddei2 wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

dunno

Oh and no soldier enjoys war zones that's a complete nonsense comment.

Wait, you mean you do not enjoy experiencing having high velocity iron flying past you?. or the audible sensation of shrapnell?.

Or seeing your buddy's getting torn up by an I.E.D?. or a vehicle struck by one and that moment where you are about to open one of its doors you are caught between hope of it not having penetrated the armour, and the tought of you just may see the interior covered with human remains?.

sarcasm aside, you are absolutely right in your statement. No soldier that went trough conflict enjoy's it. It is a Man-made Hell on Earth.

Maybe just as bad is after experiencing that first hand and making it home. you simply can not explain to fammily and friends how it was like. its just totally surreal to them and it contrasts their perceived view on the conflict you fought. While even decades later those memories feel just as real and clear like it happened yesterday. they stay as some of the clearest recollections of memory you ever will have.

Kids should stop getting their war orientation from movies and games. and should visit a museum now and then and talk to actual veterans.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:10 am

I said I enjoy the battles themselves not the other things, truth be told once you are around death enough you get used to it. Perhaps this is weird to understand to you but hey that's just me

It doesn't bother you like people would think it does, in this you would not understand. In the end I hope you understand these words well, if you are in such a setting long enough you will need to find some enjoyment in it otherwise you will not last long, to me that battle is the enjoyment. The anchors to keep me grounded.

To me, it's like eating breakfast I don't exactly care for some parts of it but honestly, it doesn't phase me anymore.

This isn't something a civi would understand tho. More so some kid online telling me how I should "feel" in war, you can act the way you think you would, me I'll act the way I prefer.

you don't have the luxury to feel sad when someone dies, you don't have the time to mourn. You simply go and carry on regardless, feelings are a luxury you do not have in places like that.

Many men won't say it but will think "better them than me".

There is a very simple rule I live by "If you are killing you should be prepared to die".

In the end war is such a barren thing, you will find enjoyment in it where you can to stay sane.

so don't talk about soldiers has if you understand some don't enjoy it, some do.

Some live for the old saying of "glory or death". Many soldiers will not openly admit it, but they enjoyed the killing it was a "rush" to quote you find look on the web and find many cases about this so before you open your mouth why don't you do research first eh?.

But this topic isn't about someone's war mentality if you have a problem you can take it up with my in messages.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:17 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:I said I enjoy the battles themselves not the other things, truth be told once you are around death enough you get used to it. Perhaps this is weird to understand to you but hey that's just me

It doesn't bother you like people would think it does, in this you would not understand. In the end I hope you understand these words well, if you are in such a setting long enough you will need to find some enjoyment in it otherwise you will not last long, to me that battle is the enjoyment. The anchors to keep me grounded.

To me, it's like eating breakfast I don't exactly care for some parts of it but honestly, it doesn't phase me anymore.

This isn't something a civi would understand tho. More so some kid online telling me how I should "feel" in war, you can act the way you think you would, me I'll act the way I prefer.

you don't have the luxury to feel sad when someone dies, you don't have the time to mourn. You simply go and carry on regardless, feelings are a luxury you do not have in places like that.

There is a very simple rule I live by "If you are killing you should be prepared to die".

In the end war is such a barren thing, you will find enjoyment in it where you can to stay sane.

so don't talk about soldiers has if you understand some don't enjoy it, some do.

Some live for the old saying of "glory or death". Many soldiers will not openly admit it, but they enjoyed the killing it was a "rush" to quote you find look on the web and find many cases about this so before you open your mouth why don't you do research first eh?.

But this topic isn't about someone's war mentality if you have a problem you can take it up with my in messages.

Seriously, there are so many holes in your post i could spend all day eating you for breakfast actually. Perhaps it is the exact reason why you are provoking members out here. but i leave it up to the mods. they are more than capable of dealing with this and i respect the house rules as set by its administrator and team members.

Its just a shame you are wasting your chance to learn valueable millitary viewpoints and insights from various backgrounds, millitary alliances and nations here on this forum in favour for role-play.

i made my opinion clear on this, i will comment on this no further.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:12 am

Airbornewolf wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:I said I enjoy the battles themselves not the other things, truth be told once you are around death enough you get used to it. Perhaps this is weird to understand to you but hey that's just me

Seriously, there are so many holes in your post i could spend all day eating you for breakfast actually. Perhaps it is the exact reason why you are provoking members out here. but i leave it up to the mods. they are more than capable of dealing with this and i respect the house rules as set by its administrator and team members.

Its just a shame you are wasting your chance to learn valueable millitary viewpoints and insights from various backgrounds, millitary alliances and nations here on this forum in favour for role-play.

i made my opinion clear on this, i will comment on this no further.

Yet again another post from Seig which again reinforces the fakery I am might be a civvie now but I was in the forces and people on this forum have seen pictures and any claims of my travels as well has been provided with evidence. PTSD is real and every soldier gets it in varying degrees. Oh and your comment on death hmmmm even the nazis couldn't hack it hence they resulted to using gas chambers and even then it still effected them mentally. Not only that your comments are not military minded nor are they how a serving soldier would act. Your role playing games on computer is starting to become your life. I am more than happy to invite my still serving friends on to forum just so your claims can be further ripped apart. The thing you forget there's ex service people on this forum from various countries and from all areas of the military it's not a good place to make silly claims of being in the forces.

I dont anyone on this forum who things your real. But as airwolf said I will leave up to the mods I know the truth.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:27 am

Turks sending Tank groups to the Syrian border,

Evidence shows Turkey will throw down if Assad moves on all of Idlib.

Which means in order for Assad to win there, he will need complete 100 percent support from Putin.

Without the Russian help in the fight, Assad cannot win that battle, it's simply not possible.

The question is will Russia commit on such a scale against the turks.

IMO they will not.

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:38 am

PS no army on EARTH would be able to function if all its members in combat zones had PTSD no matter the severity.

Also the nazi's had no problems gasing people and sleeping at night.

you are combining Third Reich members with loyal germans who just wanted to protect their homeland, don't do that dude that is really insulting to the men who laid down their lives simply to defend their country by putting them in the same boat with the Third Reich.

Really tasteless behavior on your part.

Now it's fine if you don't believe me, I have said, again and again, I could give a rats ass on that, but don't clog up the forum with personal attacks on me alright. If you have a problem with me we can deal with it via PM's, assuming you are capable of being an adult.

I sent you a PM so obey your site rules alright.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:42 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Turks sending Tank groups to the Syrian border,

Which means in order for Assad to win there, he will need complete 100 percent support from Putin.

Without the Russian help in the fight, Assad cannot win that battle, it's simply not possible.

IMO they will not.

I highly doubt Russia will attack turkish troops or aid SAA in attacking them there might be a bit of tit for tat going on but Russia will make negotiations with turkey and it will end without serious casualties
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:51 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:PS no army on EARTH would be able to function if all its members in combat zones had PTSD no matter the severity.

Also the nazi's had no problems gasing people and sleeping at night.

you are combining Third Reich members with loyal germans who just wanted to protect their homeland, don't do that dude that is really insulting to the men who laid down their lives simply to defend their country by putting them in the same boat with the Third Reich.

Really tasteless behavior on your part.

Now it's fine if you don't believe me, I have said, again and again, I could give a rats ass on that, but don't clog up the forum with personal attacks on me alright. If you have a problem with me we can deal with it via PM's, assuming you are capable of being an adult.

I sent you a PM so obey your site rules alright.

Replied but I think it's important for you not to clog the thread with false claims and lies.

And in your message you stated this

"In regards to your comment about PTSD, not every soldier gets it. You really do not know what you are talking about there,the ones who get it are the guys who honestly don't belong

In order to survive in such a setting, you need to develop a sick sense of humor. In the end, many men have different reasons for fighting, some like to kill, some do it because they feel they must, some do it because they like it.

Me I happen to like the thrill of the battle, that is all. "

All just leave that here looooool.

And on that note as far as I am concerned I am happy to end it here people can make what they want from your claims. For me as an ex servicemen I know the truth. - Roger out.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:56 pm

IMO they will not.

Turkey army won't fight. In Syria territory they cannot invoke Chapter 5. How many tanks are they willing to lose to ATGM in Syria? Erdogan is on thin ice. He only had 52% domestic support and that was before collapse of Turkey economy. SAA is 100 times the beast ISIS Bab and YPG Afrin was and how many Turkish soldiers have already died? Hundreds.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:00 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:

IMO they will not.

I highly doubt Russia will attack turkish troops or aid SAA in attacking them there might be a bit of tit for tat going on but Russia will make negotiations with turkey and it will end without serious casualties

Turks have shown no willingness to leave Syria anything that shows any truth says they are there to stay. There is nothing Russia can promise the Turks that would make them give up that land.

People love to throw about this negotiations thing but for those to work you have to offer something in return.

Really Russia in no position to do so.

Only thing that would maybe make Erodo consider it is Putin agreeing to push the YPG out of Syria with Assad.

But Putin cannot do that for many reasons.
    AbdulhamidtheSecond

Post  AbdulhamidtheSecond Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:50 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Only thing that would maybe make Erodo consider it is Putin agreeing to push the YPG out of Syria with Assad.

That is exactly the case. Turkish strategy in Syria is all about preventing any kurdish formation from coming into being. There is no strategic benefit for Turkey to hold some Syrian land in the north unless it is for blocking the second Israel on its way to Mediterranean.

There is one thing that Putin should understand. Arabs dont care about land. Arabs are easily manipulateable and they dont think. They can be tricked and left off with its suffering. If you give an Arab an ordinary apartment and a vehicle abroad that would be more than enough for that guy to accept assimilation. They forget their roots sooo easily and they just complain. Actually they complain about the problems that primary reason of most of those are themselves.

I ended up in this conclusion not with any unbased bias but with years of observation of Arab groups, investors and even refugees. Although their social levels differ, main codes of their racial patterns never diverge from this outline.

Arabs here may get offended but there is a point in that.

Look at Assad. He does not give a shit about rebellious but not seperatist Syrians but he does every kind of thing to "settle" things with a bunch of paid kurds who actually stole everthing useful in the country and will spin off soon.

Had not Turkey intervened to Bab, now kurds would not even bother themselves to have talks with him, they would just go on their own way with Zionist support behind them.

As a Turk what I can say is that we should not have intervened Arabs and anything related with Arabs... Last time we did we lost a Goddamn empire....

I am interested in Balkans rather, Serbs, Bosnians, Kosovans etc.. Especially Serbs make me feel good nowadays...

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:45 am

No surprise here

The Chinese military will not be deploying to Syria, despite some previous claims, the Chinese Special Envoy for Syria, Xie Xiaoyan stated this morning.

https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/chinese-military-will-not-deploy-to-syria-for-idlib-offensive-envoy/
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:59 pm

Just to put up a note on this. Trump tweeted on it on Saturday.

Donald Trump has just announced that the US will be ending the $230 million per annum funding that Washington had been giving to anti-Ba’athist groups in Syria dating back to the Obama years. According to Trump, Saudi Arabia and other “rich countries” in the region will instead fill the void left by the cessation of US funds.

https://www.eurasiafuture.com/2018/08/19/is-the-us-trying-to-provoke-a-turkey-saudi-war-on-syrian-territory/
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:46 pm

He claimed to be in Syria. Deployment that last indefinitely. Laughing

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    I left Syria a month ago, I am currently on a break to be exact I cannot say when I'd go back tho. Hopefully, not too long, I rather enjoy the warzones.

But they have to give you a timed break after awhile regardless, so hey.

It is not the war people like that enjoy. It is military superiority against 100 times weaker enemy.
    First time people like that face force with air force domination, and MRLS raining on them day and night, they tend to not like it so much.

d_taddei2 wrote: Failed to even provide a photo etc and gets his info from social media

True. Caught him more than couple of times.
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:13 pm

calm wrote:It is now the war people like that enjoy. It is military superiority against 100 times weaker enemy.
    First time people like that face force with air force domination, and MRLS raining on them day and night, they tend to not like it so much.

welcome
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:25 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:No surprise here

The Chinese military will not be deploying to Syria, despite some previous claims, the Chinese Special Envoy for Syria, Xie Xiaoyan stated this morning.

https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/chinese-military-will-not-deploy-to-syria-for-idlib-offensive-envoy/

I don't think anyone seriously expected the Chinese to deploy, Maybe they would in their own region but all the way in Syria?.

Hell no.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:22 am

If there is escalation of the friends of the US, China will go to Syria. This is clear.

The war is not finished. Syria will continue recovering territory. And if some hostile external power, including Turkey, increases its presence instead of retiring, China is ready. This is the message.

In fact has been ready since years.
    AbdulhamidtheSecond

Post  AbdulhamidtheSecond Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:05 am

eehnie wrote:If there is escalation of the friends of the US, China will go to Syria. This is clear.

The war is not finished. Syria will continue recovering territory. And if some hostile external power, including Turkey, increases its presence instead of retiring, China is ready. This is the message.

In fact has been ready since years.

The term 'hostility' is for hands above the table eehnie. Below the table everyhing is flu and unpredictable.

I am not the one drawn the "demarcation line". What that thing ever means? If US or "coalition" is hostile, why the hell somebody would demark a line after which you leave them enjoy?

As long as trick and track games between Assad and so called SDF continue, do not expect any back step from Turkey.

I am not a Turkey propagandist here, I am a Turk and it is our stance...
    par far

Post  par far Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:21 pm

"SYRIAN WAR REPORT – AUGUST 22, 2018: U.S., FRANCE, U.K. SEND NEW THREATS TO ASSAD GOVERNMENT."

This is most likely linked to the Idlib operations, once that gets going we will hear more of this.

https://southfront.org/syrian-war-report-august-22-2018-u-s-france-u-k-send-new-threats-to-assad-government/
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:50 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/kbctyjxtr/status/1032291821475512321

Javlin missile captured in Syria exposed in Army 2018 expo in russia.

So now they can analyze the "MIGHTY" javlin lol1
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:56 pm

Isos wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/kbctyjxtr/status/1032291821475512321

AHAHAHAHAHA

Guess they don't need Ukraine afterall to get them the systems.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:03 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    Isos wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/kbctyjxtr/status/1032291821475512321

AHAHAHAHAHA

Guess they don't need Ukraine afterall to get them the systems.

Let's wait ! Maybe they will send them some f-35 or B-2 lol1

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:31 am