Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+59
Aristide
chinggis
Azi
topor
ZoA
dino00
flamming_python
Firebird
Arrow
Regular
lulldapull
Austin
medo
VARGR198
lycantrop
GarryB
Cyberspec
GunshipDemocracy
Vann7
par far
kvs
Odin of Ossetia
KiloGolf
onwiththewar
Big_Gazza
AbdulhamidtheSecond
Skandalwitwe
KomissarBojanchev
Dima
Fred333
Givi
0nillie0
ultimatewarrior
Project Canada
Admin
Godric
mnztr
BKP
franco
auslander
Walther von Oldenburg
Hannibal Barca
SeigSoloyvov
miketheterrible
crod
ATLASCUB
Airman
Kimppis
calm
George1
Isos
PapaDragon
nomadski
d_taddei2
TheArmenian
JohninMK
yavar
starman
eehnie
63 posters

Syrian War: News #17

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Syrian War: News #17 - Page 39 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #17

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:19 am

Oh it seems my posts under KVS and above Par Far got removed? my my am I being censored?. I suspect I know which Mod it is also.

Tisk tisk I provide nice information and thats my thanks well allow me to re-say it has my posts did not violate any site rules.

1. We been over this I confirmed 120 and 10 minutes later so did the pentagon. The French and brits fired around 10 together so it was about 130.

2. Yes traffic is going on like nothing happened, geez is only I knew things.

3. Oh look at that the Syrians are laughing off the airstrikes.

I wonder whose skin I got under to have posts removed unfairly.  Laughing

Edit: oh the posts where I revealed the 120 is gone too, yep someone is deleted some of my posts.

so which of you mods was it.

Last edited by SeigSoloyvov on Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    lulldapull

Post  lulldapull Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:23 am

13 tomahawks shot down by Syrian Air Defenses so far over Damscus........no news where the other 187 tomahawks were targeting.
    par far

Post  par far Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:23 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Oh it seems my posts under KVS and above Par Far got removed? my my am I being censored?. I suspect I know which Mod it is also.

Tisk tisk I provide nice information and thats my thanks well allow me to re-say it has my posts did not violate any site rules.

1. We been over this I confirmed 120 and 10 minutes later so did the pentagon. The French and brits fired around 10 together so it was about 130.

Hey Seig, I did not do anything, no ones posts should be removed (if that is the case), in a time like this, we should welcome all the information we get.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:26 am

par far wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Oh it seems my posts under KVS and above Par Far got removed? my my am I being censored?. I suspect I know which Mod it is also.

Hey Seig, I did not do anything, no ones posts should be removed (if that is the case), in a time like this, we should welcome all the information we get.

not saying you did I said I had two posts above yours that are now gone and I checked the one where I revealed the number of tomahawks fired that Papa quoted me from is also gone.

so either My government isn't happy with me or a mod deleted my posts
    par far

Post  par far Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:26 am

lulldapull wrote:13 tomahawks shot down by Syrian Air Defenses so far over Damscus........no news where the other 187 tomahawks were targeting.

The Syrian Air Defenses should have shot down more, 13 is not enough. A shit load of them went through.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:36 am

The last 6 posts have been deleted, fix your quote boxes so it doesn't clutter the page. Only quote who you intend to quote.

Last edited by Vladimir79 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    par far

Post  par far Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:38 am

lulldapull wrote:20 tomahawks now shot down:

https://sputniknews.com/world/201804141063539742-syrian-interceptor-take-off-boom/

par far wrote:
    lulldapull wrote:very little news so far.......perhaps in next 24 hrs we get a better picture.

par far wrote:
    lulldapull wrote:13 tomahawks shot down by Syrian Air Defenses so far over Damscus........no news where the other 187 tomahawks were targeting.

The Syrian Air Defenses should have shot down more, 13 is not enough. A shit load of them went through.

I hope all is well, I have said this before, arm Syria with advanced wepaons.

Information will slowly pour in, I will not be able to sleep. Was it just the Syrians that down the 20 missiles or were Russians actively involved?
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:39 am

I already said, no targets of military value got hit tonight so no this will not affect the war at all.

The russians did not fire any missiles the Russians did their job without firing a shot.
    lulldapull

Post  lulldapull Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:41 am

Nobody knows what is really going on, just chaos. We have to wait until tomorrow. Latest is that 20 tomahawks shot down so far.

No definite number how many were launched. We have to wait for SANA news or Russian MOD to update this situation.
    par far

Post  par far Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:41 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:I already said, no targets of military value got hit tonight so no this will not affect the war at all.

The russians did not fire any missiles the Russians did their job without firing a shot.

What did the Russian exactly do?(God Bless Mother Russia.) Where did the missiles that were not intercepted hit?
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:44 am

around 120 where fired, I am not aware of how many got shot down.

I confirmed this and then 10 minutes later so did the Pentagon.

Include like the 20 or so from the brits and french so at most 140

some missed, some hit. I already explained what Russia did....like two pages or so ago.

The missile's hit around damacus and other areas, not around damacus not all of the missiles were launched at that city most of them were but not all.

Last edited by SeigSoloyvov on Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:45 am

France has launched 16 Scalp Naval from the frigate Aquitaine and 12 Scalp EG from Rafale.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:50 am

Well muslins have some history ,of downplaying their losses and calling a defeat a victories..
    So i will need to see real facts before any evaluation of their losses.. but..

The Syrians army are dancing now celebrating what they call a  Victory.  Laughing
    Is this real ? or just them trying to raise the morale of their soldiers?

Syrian War: News #17 - Page 39 DatpYcHWAAE2Igx

they behave as if they got no losses to be sorry ,and little or no casualties..?

and earlier reports by wael told they repelled many attacks but that others hit..

still the reports of ~150 strikes by people on this forums ?  and Syrian army saying intercepted 20?
    doesn't sound like very encouraging.. Doesn't look like a reason to celebrate. we will need to
    see a deep reports of all losses and interceptions ..

im skeptic because IRAN always call a [victory] ,Hamas strikes on Israel.. when they are not..
    But Syrians might be genuine in their claims.. but who knows... If Syria had next to zero losses
    then it will be good reason for Russia not to Rush to retaliate... and wait to see if NATO seeks
    to continue with their games..

Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:04 am; edited 2 times in total
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:51 am

The brits launched from 4 Tornado's btw.

I don't think the French launcher 30 missiles but I am not keyed into the french side very much to be fair.

Jesus Christ...... for the last time NO the Syrians TOOK no LOSSES.

Afew people may have died but in terms of military losses no they are A-okay.

The only things they lost was some buildings that's it I have said this like 7 times already.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:56 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:The brits launched from 4 Tornado's btw.

I don't think the French launcher 30 missiles but I am not keyed into the french side very much to be fair.

Jesus Christ...... for the last time NO the Syrians TOOK no LOSSES.

Afew people may have died but in terms of military losses no they are A-okay.

The only things they lost was some buildings that's it I have said this like 7 times already.

care to report your sources?

And have not seen any report that says Syrian army shot down 100+ missiles..
    unless most of them hit on sand... because the only report i saw was 20 missiles intercepted..
    but if people say NATO launched more than a hundred.. then were are the other missiles?

anyway you understand the point.. will like to see hits and miss and interceptions ,so that we can understand
    what was the destiny of more than 100 cruise missiles// because only report i saw was about 20 interceptions.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:58 am

Only entertaining thing about this is watching the propaganda on both sides. One downplays, the other overhypes......the show should last for about a week.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:00 am

...I said 120 was launched by the US, Pentagon confirmed later it was 100-120.

Including UK and France I said around 20 combined, I may have been off by 10 or so.

I also said I am unaware of how many got shot down, I never said 100 plus got shot down.

Where the hell you get that idea?
    lulldapull

Post  lulldapull Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:02 am

Oh man, so all this hoo haa and erection since last week amount to nothing....... angry ......wtf...... I am angry now.

So far this was Trump's pussy attack.......lol.......maybe the attack he made on the pussy of many sluts was far worse than this one.....lol

Shit......this guy Trump is just a joker.......I bet Putin having good laugh right now with Assad......
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:08 am

We have to wait for official posture of Russia government .. to understand what happened.
    Because for example in the previous attack of Trump... last year.. it was Putin himself who told
    that Pentagon warned him before hand, the target they will hit so no Russians killed ,with 30 minutes
    before it happened.. so they got time to move their assets..

So even though it was humilliating , Russia lost nothing there... and Syria lost neither anything of importance..
    the base was operating 2-3 hours later.. So in real practice ,the attack ,at least that one ,was a close to failure
    in achieving anything .

the video of the damascus attack..full..

OK after seeing the video.. it doesn't look like Damascus main city was barely hit at all..
    Maybe the attacks were farther from damascus center. about 60 to 70km away.
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:30 am

A UAV has been shot down over Damascus (twitter report)

https://twitter.com/WaelAlRussi/status/985007845350543360
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:40 am

Interesting, Syrian state TV said all 20 British storm shadow cruise missiles were jammed and crashed in E Homes, only injuring 3 civilians.

If there is any truth to this, Scalp EG has a major vulnerability.
    lulldapull

Post  lulldapull Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:40 am

1/3rd of all missiles fired shot down so far!

Sounds like pantsir/ Klub and maybe even Neva batteries working somewhat:

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/04/14/558439/Syria-Russia-Donald-Trump

What happened with supposed 100 others?

Syrian AD claim that out of 30 missiles fired - 1/3rd (10) shot down!
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:47 am

kvs wrote:Claims of 200 are not credible.   The density of attacks on Damascus was too low:

I'm also skeptical of this figure of 100-200 missiles. Some reports suggest something like 30-50 missiles were fired....either that or a lot more were shot down/jammed
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:48 am

lulldapull wrote:1/3rd of all missiles fired shot down so far!

Sounds like pantsir/ Klub and maybe even Neva batteries working somewhat:

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/04/14/558439/Syria-Russia-Donald-Trump

What happened with supposed 100 others?

Syrian AD claim that out of 30 missiles fired - 1/3rd (10) shot down!

Maybe the other missiles were jammed and crashed in land.. so is not exactly an interception
    but in most situations the end result is the same.. the missile fails to reach its target.

If NATO really fired ~140 cruise missiles.. as some said ,which im skeptic.. but if they did..
    Then indeed the syrians will have a reason to celebrate.. only 3 people wounded and no major losses.
    much worse than  the tomahawks was the terrorist from Ghouta shelling in damascus.. they could kill dozens
    every day and wound a thousand including children.

after Eastern Ghouta was cleared... the security of damascus have been significantly improved..
    like day and night difference. no longer civilians shelled... the big question is what response Russia
    will do.. and when NATO will repeat another BS claim of chemicals.. to "justify" another aggression.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    lycantrop

Post  lycantrop Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:55 am

Zivo wrote:Interesting, Syrian state TV said all 20 British storm shadow cruise missiles were jammed and crashed in E Homes, only injuring 3 civilians.

If there is any truth to this, Scalp EG has a major vulnerability.

Yap! Wanted to post this

Allegedly all British missiles which targeted an arm depot in Homs were jammed Twisted Evil
    It seems the whole "coalition" missile strike was a total failure + US lost totally political credibility + relationship to Russia on alltime low
    This action did more harm than good, people are waking up and are tired of wars.

Last edited by lycantrop on Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:21 pm