Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+52
Isos
The Ottoman
ATLASCUB
ultimatewarrior
slasher
BKP
George1
franco
JohninMK
SeigSoloyvov
KiloGolf
PapaDragon
Big_Gazza
BM-21
Airman
d_taddei2
GunshipDemocracy
krakovv
TheArmenian
sweartome123
storm333
airstrike
GarryB
yavar
Skandalwitwe
AlfaT8
KomissarBojanchev
AbdulhamidtheSecond
KoTeMoRe
flamming_python
nomadski
Vann7
Fred333
calm
miketheterrible
eehnie
Kimppis
littlerabbit
Viktor
Benya
bantugbro
OminousSpudd
Tingsay
Neutrality
medo
lycantrop
arpakola
par far
auslander
kvs
Walther von Oldenburg
HUNTER VZLA
56 posters

Syrian War: News #15

kvs
    kvs

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 15 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #15

Post  kvs Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:31 pm

JohninMK wrote:This is a video of what is claimed to be a US supply column on its way to the SDF. It is large and by travelling at night its contents are masked.

Ali Özkök‏ @A_Ozkok

#US army sent on Saturday new military supply for #PKK-affiliated #YPG, that leads #SDF. The militia started an assault on Deir Zor. #Syria

https://twitter.com/A_Ozkok/status/906860294445694976

Russian jets need to make some "honest mistakes" on this column.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:36 pm

par far wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:More on the SDF strike south. Video at link

First day of SDF "Operation Cizire Storm" where the SDF liberated several villages and finally reached Deir-Ez-Zor industrial zone.

https://twitter.com/AfarinMamosta/status/906859042676645888

The SAA and Allies need to cross the river right away, reaching Deir-Ez-Zor and not grabbing land to the East will be pointless.

Assad should not yield an inch of Syria to foreign backed occupants. This includes the SDF. Uncle Scumbag is moving onto
    plan B now that Daesh is being destroyed. This will be to use the Kurds in Iraq and Syria to counter-balance Iranian influence.
    This should not be tolerated. It is in Russia's interest for Iran to link up via Iraq and Syria to Lebanon. This will be a counterweight
    and barrier to all the Wahabbi excrement being exported by Saudi Arabia (backed by Israel and the USA). Eventually, Russia is
    going to have to exclude Scumbag's influence from Afghanistan as well. Right now Afghanistan is a narcotic production operation
    aimed at Russia. If Scumbag gave himself the right to meddle in Columbia based on cocaine, Russia has the right to meddle based
    on heroin.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:51 pm

kvs wrote:

It is in Russia's interest for Iran to link up via Iraq and Syria to Lebanon. This will be a counterweight and barrier to all the Wahabbi excrement being exported by Saudi Arabia (backed by Israel and the USA)

While there would be some benefits for Russia to do all this it is still not a priority for them.

Population and useful territory is secured and with it military facilities on the coast. Saudi gasline was neutralized by taking Jordanian border.

Everything east of Euphrates is not as relevant and definitely has bigger importance for other players than it does for Russia.

And in the end aren't​ people expecting a bit too much from couple of dozen aircraft and couple of thousand spec-ops?

If East Euphrates were more important then there would be more of them there by now...
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:17 pm

Kurds are just expendable material used by US for their covert slow withdrawal from Syria.
    They will leave Tanf, then they will leave Tabqa. After that they will leave Raqqa.
    In the meantime, IS and Al Qaeda will be dealt with.
    One step at the time.

And those pontons are bought 2 months ago from Russia. So, they are planning to cross a river. We will see where and when.

Thurdah mountain captured.
    Syrian War: News #15 - Page 15 DJXrKADWAAAYw3m
    Syrian War: News #15 - Page 15 DJX5U6XX0AER1zN

DeirEzzor SAA liberated Tharda point 1, 2, & 3 & Kroum Hill securing entire Thartah Mountain mountain, ISIS retreated from many positions
    Syrian War: News #15 - Page 15 DJYALjEXcAA_YjO
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:33 pm

After the defeat of the rats . Regional states like Turkey and Iran and Iraq and Syria can form an anti-kurd separatist alliance . The best way is to secure international borders and cut the kurd forces into pieces . Encircling them . Then their misguided leaders must be dealt with . This is better than fighting the entire kurd nation . The yank bases in Syria and Iraq supporting the separatists can come under attack too .
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:37 pm

Reports a Syrian S200 SAM fired at an Israeli fighter off the coast of Lebanon.
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:50 pm

Bringing fresh forces into Syria to secure borders , wil enable Hezb forces to go back to Lebanon . And counterstrike against Usraeli air attacks with SRBM . This keeps Russia and Syria out of the hot water . Asymmetric response .
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:53 pm

nomadski wrote:After the defeat of the rats . Regional states like Turkey and Iran and Iraq and Syria can form an anti-kurd separatist alliance . The best way is to secure international borders and cut the kurd forces into pieces . Encircling them . Then their misguided leaders must be dealt with . This is better than fighting the entire kurd nation . The yank bases in Syria and Iraq supporting the separatists can come under attack too .

No. Only smart thing is to support Kurds in Turkey in exchange for peace in Syria(After Al Qaeda and IS are gone). No one is crazy to make a long term deal with treacherous backstabbing Turks. When US let Kurds down the drain, they will become best friends of Russia and Turkey will go back as usual to be US bitch. They are to afraid to attack Kurds if US is with them in Syria, so that plan is no go. When US is gone, there will be no reason for attack on Kurds by Sy/Ru, Kurds will beg for Russian help just like in Manbij. And new Russian patrols will be established on border with Turkey. In that way, Russia will keep Kurds as part of Syria but will also keep Turks kind of happy.

Do not forget who shot down Russian plane. There is a reason why Russia is defending Kurds in Afrin, they do not trust the Turks, and they never will. They will never forget that backstab for decades to come. And Turkey still need to prove that they can help with Idlib(more than just some ceasefire). If not goodbye. South stream is not only condition for reconciliation, there is much more that Turks will need to do to fully redeem for those backstabs.

Last edited by calm on Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:53 pm

eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Well now that the SDF announced it I can freely say. The race is on SAA, thanks to your...rapid advance, it opened an oppurtunity for us. So steps have been taken and men like me hae been given orders on what to do.

We have replaced the kurdish commanders the goal is far to important to leave to the kurds they will do has grunts tho. Granted I would have liked more then what they gave me but I can make do with this manpower and equipment.

yes I've known about the offensive for weeks.

I may...have had a hand in the planning of the thing. It was a simple tactic really allow the syrians to draw in heavy ISIS reinforcements and then attack with a full scale coordinated surprise assault, ISIS had no warning no one did, we even kept many of the kurdish command in the dark. ISIS will not be table to reinforce these position quick enough thanks to how dug in they are against the Syrians. The path to the oil fields are going to be quite easy.

It worked like a charm, I used the Syrians like a cheap fiddle.

I was even nice enough to signal it with my bridges comment afew days ago.

The russians have already reacted hence handing over those bridging trucks, of course with their flanks not secure and Deir till not secure. Well mother russia, to little to late.

The syrians can cross but they will be so exposed ISIs will not have a hard time raiding their flanks and slowing them down and killing many of them.

I have already completed my mission by securing an important zone.

The movements of the US have been fairly evident in the last weeks. Not even in the refered to the Kurd forces but also in the refered to the ISIS.

It is obvious how the US and their allies have been maneuvering to have a movement of ISIS troops from Deir Ez Zor to the area of Ma adan, also in the Euphrates, but more to the North. Also it is evident that the evacuation of ISIS leaders would be the reward to them after it.

But do not try to paint the losers as winners. Your ambitions were far higher than what you are doing now.

Just to remember your own words of a few months ago:

https://www.russiadefence.net/t5438p225-syrian-civil-war-news-10#179484

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Yep I expected this ages ago, like I said Aleppo will be the last major win for the SAA.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t5518p550-syrian-civil-war-news-11#186314

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Deir will fall I said this a few weeks ago even got the timing right. (Even said to expect ISIS to push onto that position exactly how they did) back Deir is required for them to spilt Syria so it will collapse.
    The SAA cannot do anything about this based on their positions and their lack of forces let alone airborne.

You can pretty much see how this will start to end US backed forces will control that part of syria, Assad will hold onto the other half.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t5518p575-syrian-civil-war-news-11#186327

SeigSoloyvov wrote:The Russians can bomb all they want, in the end that garrison cannot afford to lose a single man, ISIS can.

Airstrikes alone will only slow it down not stop it and no new army groups will be arriving there anytime soon.

Really if ISIS wasn't such a useless force, they would have taken Deir by now.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6442p175-syrian-civil-war-news-13#195491

SeigSoloyvov wrote:After we seized Tabqa no, ISIS is just being an annoyance at best, they have been broken and are no longer a serious threat. Sure things have to be taken from them but they will retreat whenever attacked now because they cannot handle it anymore.

That is semi right, It ALL comes down to Deir. We want it, Russia wants it.

Without Deir the kurds will become much less attractive for the US and the kurds know this.

Deir is literally do or die for both side, whoever takes it wins the war pretty much.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6442p200-syrian-civil-war-news-13#195493

SeigSoloyvov wrote:The ratio for SAA verse ISIS killed is like 1 SAA dies per 20ish ISIS members.

ISIS can seize Deir they have enough men if the Raqqa force is allowed to flee, Deir Azzor will fall unless ISIS REALLY and I mean REALLY fucks it up.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6442p200-syrian-civil-war-news-13#195507

SeigSoloyvov wrote:The kurds and SAA well depend on which region we are talking about they don't hate eachother but they know a time will come where they will be killing each other. However, the kurds are fairly pathetic figthers in Tabqa and other places Units like mine had to do the heavy lifting little shits are way to used to ISIS running away.

The turks would be curb stomping them right now if it wasn't for Russia, not much If Assad takes it first well they will not oppose it. They will try and hold onto the ground they do have however and this is where my country comes in. This is why we want ISIS to take Deir Azzor because if Assad guys are still there when the kurds roll in welp...they fucked up. Because the kurds know they can take Deir from ISIs but they will not push Assad because right now he is all that is saving them from the Turks.

Provided they fulfill their task...well they got promised things however if they fuck up we will leave them to the wolves. Cannot stress enough how Deir Azzor is what will decide the outcome of Syria has a country.

So the kurds have real incentive not to fuck this up, I gotta be mia now got me goat fuckers to shoot.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6442p350-syrian-civil-war-news-13#196145

SeigSoloyvov wrote:MaT reports that they will soon have operations inside Deir Ezzor Governate, and they will establish a base there.

ISIS has taken some points within Deir-Azor and their offensive is on going.

Syrians are closer and closer to losing this war. At this point, Assad is going to lose. Unless someone gets his act together real god dam fast

Daraa is a pointless offensive and Tan-if well that could have waited, sure it's a legitimate target but it's not of dire important.

Once Deir falls and at this rate it's going to, Kurds or FSA will sweep in.

Again tho anyone with a functional mind can see this.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6442p475-syrian-civil-war-news-13#196430

SeigSoloyvov wrote:The ratio for SAA verse ISIS killed is like 1 SAA dies per 20ish ISIS members.

(whoever takes Deir wins)

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6938p325-syrian-civil-war-news-14#199186 (said July 14, 2017)

SeigSoloyvov wrote:The SAA has around a month before Raqqa falls two at most and that's high balling it, so they have to make magic happen, They will need to take risks. They cannot play it slow right now.

So we will see, currently, I think I'll reach Deir before they will.

Very cute all.

Of course the closest followers of the US soldier, have been the most active part of the pro-Israeli intoxicators.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6938p400-syrian-civil-war-news-14#199462
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t6938p400-syrian-civil-war-news-14#199446

PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:...
    Run along armchair general, because you once again have shown you know shit.
    and if you called that "intoxication" you have something wrong with you mentally.
    Which is your rank in the US forces exactly, Senior Shoe Shiner? You are not able to smell what is under your nose. You are not able to smell still the Russian/Syrian strategy.

So funny to see.

You do realize that he was right on everything that happened in previous couple of years?

Including accurately predicting Russian/Syrian strategy  Cool

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6938p400-syrian-civil-war-news-14#199473
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t6938p400-syrian-civil-war-news-14#199468

PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:You do realize that he was right on everything that happened in previous couple of years?

Including accurately predicting Russian/Syrian strategy Razz  
    Everyone see how he was and is wrong.

Name one example.

Just one and I will apologize.

One is all it takes.

C'mon, prove me wrong, I dare ya' !!!  Cool  

You dare, you lose Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:58 pm

And the other main intoxicator was not less explicit:

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6938p50-syrian-civil-war-news-14#197858
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t6938p50-syrian-civil-war-news-14#197863

JohninMK wrote:Excellent response. Ignore him, keep the words coming.

So eehie, for the avoidance of doubt (in case you don't know, that is a powerful legal phrase in English Law), as you clearly have a limited grasp of the finer points of English and Seig clearly has much better things to do than piss in the wind with you whilst I, as a retired person with time to kill doesn't, am going to spell out to you in words of one syllable what he just said on the key point.

Seig said this in his second, expanded, comment "Yes I work for the United States, I said that in my first post here. I never said in what way nor do I plan to." Whilst that does not exclude the possibility, it does not in any way state that he is, as you potentially slanderously and dangerously for him put it, a US soldier.

I said "You might prove me wrong but I am pretty sure he has never said who he works for. He could be an in country contractor working for who knows who. There are a few options there." which by not excluding US soldiering is pretty much spot on.

Please eehie do not argue with English speakers who may have a better grasp of the language than you, unless you are on much stronger grounds than this. But more important than that I would suggest that you do not make accusations that can put fellow posters at risk.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6938p250-syrian-civil-war-news-14#198886

JohninMK wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:...
    I've read it out there, God knows where now, so you are probably spot on, it makes a lot of sense for the FSA footsloggers, no point dying if you don't have to.

The SAA strategy seems to be rolling along quite well, following your thoughts.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6938p400-syrian-civil-war-news-14#199491
    https://www.russiadefence.net/t6938p400-syrian-civil-war-news-14#199488

JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:No, I will not be who enlight the Senior Shoe Shiner of the US forces about what is happening.

Russia and Syria are doing a good job fooling you  Twisted Evil  

It is obvious that under your bids to intoxicate, you still see not what is coming. Well, well, you will enjoy it.

I would normally treat a comment like this with the contempt it deserves but as you are clearly delusional which is strange given some of the really good posts you put up elsewhere so surely understand the situation more than you say.

I am not sure how the Russians/Syrians can fool the US, by fool I assume you mean hide an intention or act, when, with the INTEL assets they have in place, it is likely that they know if a SAA asset moves more than 10 feet. By INTEL asset I mean mainly hardware like satellites, various radar, other sensor and camera fitted manned and unmanned aircraft, as well as as probable SF ground operatives. Bear in mind that knowing about something and having the ability to react to that knowledge are two different things.

I would place good money on Seig having a much better overview than any of us who are reliant on scraps from the Internet. Whether and how much he will enjoy it is in the hands of two armies of mainly 'arab' type people who, apart from limited numbers in elite units, are not particularly high quality and unpredictable politicians.

Also I suspect that it is probably a while since he cleaned is own boots, let alone anyone else's.

You place good money on Seig, you lose Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:16 pm

Eehnie isn't the first one to call him out. Neither am I either. All his posts were at same time and convienently, same info as a lot of the Twitter people like Leith Fadel, Sarah, Elija and others have posted at those moments. We also asked for some evidence like a picture of a piece of paper shown in the background in Syria saying something to us but no.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:18 pm

Thanks for those E they had passed from my memory but I enjoyed being reminded. We may have suspicions but we don't know where or who Seig is.

And just to correct your earlier slander, I am nor pro Israel or pro jew. What they are doing to the Palestinians is fundamentally wrong and I hope it comes up to bite them one day.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:26 pm

I too have been doubting his claims and being ex military it would be against any military rules and regulations and I would imagine the same to any good contract security services to post anything whatsoever on any forum or social media platform. And everything he has said has already been mentioned or its the obvious. Anyone in the capacity of what he is claiming to be who wanted to post on a forum would NEVER tell a single soul on here what they really did for a job it's pure stupidity. He doesn't know who any of us are for a start. He's a fake and he knows it and everyone else has seen through his lie. It really grinds me when people fake such things it should be a criminal offence.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:53 pm

How about this thought?

It does look as if a possible reason for the SDF strike south to Deir could be to cut off ISIS on the east bank of the Euphrates creating, together with the SAA, another area of surrounded ISIS.

Another is of course that the US saw where the SAA bridging gear was going and wants to stop them getting over the river. As well as the obvious one of cutting the SAA off from the oil fields.

Looking at this map of the whole area, as opposed to the close in ones normally here, was what made me think of the first.

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 15 DJYuVD-XkAA4FF3

EDIT

Having posted that I then found this. So much for that theory

Syrian Civil War Map‏ @CivilWarMap 39m39 minutes ago

Syrian Democratic Forces captured Bi'r Hisyan and Deir ez-Zor Industrial Zone

[Via @VivaRevolt]

Map: http://SyrianCivilWarMap.com

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 15 DJY4ombWsAAcYKU
    par far

Post  par far Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:04 pm

JohninMK wrote:How about this thought?

It does look as if a possible reason for the SDF strike south to Deir could be to cut off ISIS on the east bank of the Euphrates creating, together with the SAA, another area of surrounded ISIS.

Another is of course that the US saw where the SAA bridging gear was going and wants to stop them getting over the river. As well as the obvious one of cutting the SAA off from the oil fields.

Looking at this map of the whole area, as opposed to the close in ones normally here, was what made me think of the first.

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 15 DJYuVD-XkAA4FF3

EDIT

Having posted that I then found this. So much for that theory

Syrian Civil War Map‏ @CivilWarMap 39m39 minutes ago

Syrian Democratic Forces captured Bi'r Hisyan and Deir ez-Zor Industrial Zone

[Via @VivaRevolt]

Map: http://SyrianCivilWarMap.com

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 15 DJY4ombWsAAcYKU

Wonder why the SAA does not cross the river and block them?
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:04 pm

It's a blocking move.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:06 pm

Wonder why the SAA does not cross the river and block them?

They need to gain control of the west bank first.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:27 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Now now En my expectations granted were off at times, however war is a hard hard thing to be very precise at.

Those were valid dates with what information I had, however, at times things do not go according to plan.

Yes taking deir is a big deal I never said it wasn't they will get the city, they moved faster to secure then I thought they would.

None of what you posted makes me wrong just means admittedly my time tables were wrong due to failures on the ends of the kurds.

Had the kurds done what was fully expected of them it would be a different story, I cannot account for how well the kurds will performance in situations.

Most of the ISis members in raqqa did not flee so one statement you reposted of mine is accurate, had they been allowed to flee they where not.

ISIS is a useless force but they can be a good road block when required if used right. That doesn't mean they are worth a dam in battle.

Is is true part of the objective is failed the syrians will have the city, those oil fields tho.

The kurds have fucked up many times is which is they are now being told what to do by others rather than themselves.

Assad for the most part will still lose, syria is forever lost to him has a whole country, he will get back parts of it, he has failed his objective to get full control back of syria that does make him a loser in the grand scheme.

I could go on but you reposting old remarks out of context is taxing on my soul well whats left of it.

So you're openly gloating here about the take over of Eastern Syria by US proxy forces.

If the SDF attempt to block the SAA's advance then I hope some KAB-500s get droppes onto their heads, same as on anyone else that attempts to defile Syria's sovereignty.

If the Kurds want to look out for themselves then fine; but then thwy should stick to their own areas and drop their collaboration with Pentagon warplans.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:36 pm

OK folks what do we think of this, more on the FOAB, pointing out that it was dropped, if it was, well away from any potential social media or other information sources. Suppose we will have to wait for a satellite picture of that area.

Not sure about picking up the two using a pair of Apaches, that would be interesting to watch.

DAYR EL-ZOR:

What more can we say?  The Russian Air Force has dropped the world’s most lethal non-nuclear bomb on the heads of ISIS in northern Dayr El-Zor province.  The bomb is even bigger than the MOAB (Mother of all bombs) the U.S. purportedly used on ISIS in Afghanistan.  The Russian bomb is called the Father of All Bombs (FOAB) and its use is directly linked to 2 events that took place on August 26, 2017 and August 28, 2017.

On August 26, 2017, American Apache helicopters flew a mission at Tareef Town near Dayr El-Zor City which is being liberated by the Syrian Army and its allies as we write.  The 2 individual rats held Belgian and French citizenship, based on what I was told by my source.  In fact, my source tells me that these particular terrorist officers were employed by the French and Belgian intelligence services and viewed as “critical” sources of HUMINT or “human intelligence”.

On August 28, 2017, only 2 days later, the U.S. evacuated 22 ISIS field commanders and flew them to safety in northern Dayr El-Zor Province in the same area the first 2 Europeans were now situated, near Al-Ma’din.  These 22 were mostly former officers in Saddam’s army who were enlisted by the U.S. and the Zionist Apartheid State for developing what the world would come to know as ISIS.  They were viewed as irreplaceable assets for future operations and seen as totally loyal to the Sunni script.

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.723939&lon=39.672661&z=12&m=b&search=Tarif

According to my source, the U.S. could not afford to have these officers in ISIS captured and displayed before a world audience,  They would have caused immense embarrassment by revealing the origins of ISIS and the true aiders and abetters.  It would have been scandalous.

Russia was reportedly livid as it detected and followed the paths of the American helicopters.  Word got to the Kremlin that the U.S. was involved again in assisting the ISIS savages.  I am speculating here, but, it seems that only President Putin would have had the authority to order what General Gerasimov did next.

On September 1 or 2, 2017, a Tupolev-160 strategic bomber took off from a base in Southern Russia and made its way to the Al-Ma’din corridor where it tail-dropped a large bomb suspended by a parachute.  The bomb was a thermobaric type called a “Aviation Thermobaric Bomb of Increased Power” or ATBIP.  This is the FOAB I told you about earlier.

Hollywood presented accurate special effects for such a bomb in the early scenes of the Dustin Hoffman movie “Outbreak” where an entire area was devastated out of fear of contagion.  The bomb releases a tent of flammable vapor as it descends and, at a certain altitude, ignites the mixture creating an inferno, first, and, then, an area of vacuum pressure which forces the lungs to explode.  It’s a really nasty weapon.

And the Russians paid back the U.S. for extracting its valuable terrorist treasure by killing every single one of them in one fell swoop.  Nemo me impune lacessit.

But, there is even better news.  The Al-Taym Oil Field has been liberated from the venal clutches of ISIS and Erdoghan’s family.  No more free rides, Sultan.  No more cheap crude.

Russia has announced its air force killed 4 main ISIS commanders on September 5, 2017 along with 40 other vultures.  One of the leaders was ISIS’s own Minister of War, a Tajik, named Gul-Muraad Haleemov.  This character was actually trained by the United States stateside and was to be America’s leading exponent of anti-terrorism.  Why, he spent a good year going through the 3-step special forces program for Third Worlders.  He was blown into smithereens along with Abu Muhammad Al-Shamaali.

EDIT

Our Daily Mirror has picked up the story so gotta be true Rolling Eyes

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/russia-drops-father-bombs-isis-11142677.amp

https://www.syrianperspective.com/2017/09/the-umar-daqneesh-propaganda-fiasco-3-days-to-liberation-as-citizens-cheer-the-syrian-army-u-s-evacuates-isis-leaders-as-usual.html

Last edited by JohninMK on Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:46 pm

franco wrote:It's a blocking move.
    Yep and they don't have far to go to put themselves between the river and the oil fields.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:31 pm

miketheterrible wrote:Eehnie isn't the first one to call him out. Neither am I either. All his posts were at same time and convienently, same info as a lot of the Twitter people like Leith Fadel, Sarah, Elija and others have posted at those moments.  We also asked for some evidence like a picture of a piece of paper shown in the background in Syria saying something to us but no.

+1

IvSid
    HsnRdh
    PeLu
    NmTgr
    ElMgr
    ISW news
    Al Masdar
    GEROMAN
    Aris Rousinons
    TwitterKurds

etc.

etc.

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 15 Donald-trump_650x400_51484158804
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:38 pm

Shocked Are you suggesting SS is himself^^^^ affraid
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:41 pm

par far wrote:Syrian War: News #15 - Page 15 DJY4ombWsAAcYKU

Awfully similar to what FSA did with ISIL in the Euphrates valley in 2013: they switched shirts overnight, with no fighting whatsoever.
    SDF's supposed advance was a result of a deal ($$$) with ISIL to simply let them through.

franco wrote:Shocked  Are you suggesting SS is himself^^^^  affraid

I'm suggesting SS is following the same twitter accounts (I named some typical examples) as everyone else on this board.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:48 pm

So Lavrov meets with the Saudi king while his son apparently secretly flies over to Israeli to meet with Netanyahu... wonder what the Wahhabi's are up to?
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:49 pm

franco wrote:So Lavrov meets with the Saudi king while his son apparently secretly flies over to Israeli to meet with Netanyahu... wonder what the Wahhabi's are up to?

No idea. But surely SDF seems to have magically covered as much ground as SAA did in a month, in just 1 day. That's not a result of capability or combat valor, but rather collusion. They're in bed with ISIL at this stage. And before anyone mentions Raqqa, ISIL proper had left the city long before SDF encircled the place. What remains there is a cluster of uber-retards that missed the memo and the bank transfers.

Last edited by KiloGolf on Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:06 am