Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+44
LMFS
Daniel_Admassu
elconquistador
PhSt
Scorpius
PapaDragon
Maximmmm
crod
SeigSoloyvov
Werewolf
Walther von Oldenburg
The-thing-next-door
Tingsay
Sujoy
Odin of Ossetia
Firebird
JohninMK
George1
thegopnik
RTN
par far
ahmedfire
jhelb
Hannibal Barca
andalusia
flamming_python
nomadski
kvs
calripson
higurashihougi
GarryB
Hole
Cyberspec
Tsavo Lion
Isos
Aristide
magnumcromagnon
miketheterrible
Rodion_Romanovic
Regular
KiloGolf
AlfaT8
Grazneyar
Svyatoslavich
48 posters

Decline of the western society

kvs
    kvs

Decline of the western society - Page 25 Empty Re: Decline of the western society

Post  kvs Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:13 pm

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

The professional liars in the western fake stream media are not only pissing on Russia, they are now fully spreading their "craft" to
    the west itself.

There must be a moral to this story.

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Decline of the western society - Page 25 Empty Re: Decline of the western society

Post  Werewolf Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:21 pm

kvs wrote:https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

The professional liars in the western fake stream media are not only pissing on Russia, they are now fully spreading their "craft" to
    the west itself.  

There must be a moral to this story.

They worked hard to get the title "Dumbfuckistan".

I didn't even know that it was possible to be worse than North Korea, but they managed that.
    andalusia

Post  andalusia Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:33 am

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Pharoahs weren't black but they were not white either. They belonged to the Caucasian race (phenotypical one) but another branch, like Egyptians today.

THey could have been slightly darker. Some Egyptians today are arabized Greeks and Romans.

I have a passing interest in this subject but when British archaeologists Howard Carter and Lord Carnarvon become the first souls to enter King Tutankhamen’s tomb in more than 3,000 years. Tutankhamen’s sealed burial chambers were miraculously intact, and inside was a collection of several thousand priceless objects, including a gold coffin containing the mummy of the teenage king.

King Tut's tomb had lain nearly undisturbed for over 3,000 years. Carter and Carnarvon found this bust of King Tut.  I don't think anybody with an agenda placed this bust of him in his tomb during the three millennium he was buried to prove a point.  I assume this is how he looked; I trust the ancients before I believe modern reconstructions.

Decline of the western society - Page 25 Tuttor10

Decline of the western society - Page 25 Tuthea10

In my opinion he looks like a man from East Africa namely Ethiopia, Eritrea or Somalia.

https://mymodernmet.com/king-tuts-tomb-discovery-photos/

Ancient Egypt could have had a larger African population than is currently understood.  Populations shifts have happened throughout history before.  The American South had a larger Native American population before being displaced by whites and blacks.  The Carribean islands was populated by Arawak and Carib Indians before  being greatly reduced by disease and the descendants of African slaves and whites.

The same process is happening currently in California with White Americans being replaced by the growing population of Hispanics and Asians.  Moreover, many whites have left California for other states which is reducing the white population even more.  

Again this is all just a theory since I am not an expert on this subject.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:58 pm

Even today Egypt is not Caucasian white. Why is it so "controversial" that Egyptians were not white Europeans? By the same
    token they were not pure black either. And black pharaohs are a modern PC concoction. So we have the attempt to rob the
    history of non-white and non-black Egyptians and give it over to basically American blacks and not even Africans.

Those tomb artifacts clearly do not have pure black features. In fact, aside from the odd skull shape, their faces look incredibly
    similar to modern Egyptians. Which tells me that modern Egyptians are not Arabic squatters or similar, they are indigenous.

andalusia dislikes this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:16 pm

Of course. As I said, ancient Egyptians could have been even darker than Egyptians today as some of modern day Egyptians are arabized Greeks.

I have actually never seen any serious scientist trying to prove that ancient Egyptians were black. It's the political activists with limited scientific knowledge who pedle this. Same with Nazis "proving" that ancient Greeks were phenotypically Nordic.

kvs likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:37 pm

Various tribes exist through Africa that aren't what we call "Black". Blacks in America will call themselves Black but they are only a certain subgroup of Black from Sub Sahara Africa. Majority of Africa on the cost and further North share a lot of similarities in facial structure to that of Caucasians/Middle Eastern People.

Example is go to somewhere like Sierra Leone. You will find various types of Blacks there. Not exactly related either. Just different groups.

Egypt was northern Africa. But if we are to believe what ancient Indian texts say, a huge portion of India's empires of the old extended to around these areas anyway. Example is if you look at Ethiopians and Eritreans, they share very similar facial features of that of Southern Indians. There is no coincidence either. Most of these people are related to the regions and the Indians are classified under (the old educated structures at least) Caucasians to an extent. But no, I am not saying all Africans are of same decent. I am saying certain areas of Africa are. Those are the ones on the eastern cost areas, specifically North more so than South.

This used to be taught in school here. But of course this shit isn't being taught much as KVS said simply because the BLM marxists are trying to rewrite world history that fits in their narrative. They just love to believe in some kind of Wakanda that never existed and neither did majority of these people's heritage have much of a civilization. So they try to steal others in Africa whom had a rich history of civilization (maybe some of the birthplace of the worlds civilization).

Hell, recently Africans were trying to claim that Cossacks (which my family falls under) were ethnically African/Black.

So people in the west are retarded.

kvs likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:55 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Of course. As I said, ancient Egyptians could have been even darker than Egyptians today as some of modern day Egyptians are arabized Greeks.

I have actually never seen any serious scientist trying to prove that ancient Egyptians were black. It's the political activists with limited scientific knowledge who pedle this. Same with Nazis "proving" that ancient Greeks were phenotypically Nordic.

Egyptians weren't black but Nubians certainly were, who existed around the same time and took onboard much of the culture and architecture, technology of the Egyptians
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:07 am

https://twitter.com/firstcitizensam/status/1299087825854316549

The story being spread about this "white supremacist killer" by the US lie factory media does not fit the actual evidence.
    The fully armed antifa, BLM scum were actually trying to kill him, but he managed to shoot faster. What a crime!

Regular likes this post

par far

Post  par far Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:17 pm

kvs wrote:https://twitter.com/firstcitizensam/status/1299087825854316549

The story being spread about this "white supremacist killer" by the US lie factory media does not fit the actual evidence.
    The fully armed antifa, BLM scum were actually trying to kill him, but he managed to shoot faster.   What a crime!

In a situation like this, it is better to lock all your doors, secure everything so nobody comes into your house and stay inside. Have a rifle ready, in case, some one trys to get into your house. And stay the fuck home for Christ sakes.

"Violent riots erupt in Malmo, Sweden after Koran-torching stunt, police say they have ‘no control’ over situation (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)."
    https://www.rt.com/news/499381-malmo-riots-koran-burning/

I can't help but think that western countries are being destroyed one by one and from within. I don't know the reasons.

What do you guys think? Is this true? Are western countries being destroyed from with in? And if yes, why?
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:29 pm

par far wrote:

The fully armed antifa, BLM scum were actually trying to kill him, but he managed to shoot faster.   What a crime!

In a situation like this, it is better to lock all your doors, secure everything so nobody comes into your house and stay inside. Have a rifle ready, in case, some one trys to get into your house. And stay the fuck home for Christ sakes.

"Violent riots erupt in Malmo, Sweden after Koran-torching stunt, police say they have ‘no control’ over situation (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)."

I can't help but think that western countries are being destroyed one by one and from within. I don't know the reasons.

What do you guys think? Is this true? Are western countries being destroyed from with in? And if yes, why?

Soros has been funding the election of "liberal" DA's in the USA and at the same time funding Antifa and probably BLM. So the paralysis
    seen in the USA today is his direct meddling. Considering Soros is a regime change agent such as is obvious from his activity
    in the former Warsaw Pact, and that he is globalist favoured by the Democratic Party and other western parties and is also
    clearly working with western governments to enable their geopolitical ambitions, I would say that there is deliberate action
    involved.

In fact, the whole PC, cultural Trotskyism being foisted through western universities and mass media is also an agenda. I think
    that there is a deep desire for totalitarian control by western elites. They have been dumbing down the citizens by diluting and
    castrating the education system using all sorts of PC excuses and fake psychology such as "the self esteem of children will be
    crushed if they are exposed to a rigorous education" (in fact, self esteem would be boosted through effort and achievement)
    to create a malleable mass of proles impose their totalitarianism on.

You can see the fake left PC identity politics as a divide and conquer tactic. People will be too busy arguing over tranny toilet
    use to pay attention to serious power grabs. Sweden is the poster child for this. Children are now owned by the state and
    can be seized from their parents if they disagree with the teaching of sodomite degeneracy. As if those trannies and their
    toilets are the most important thing in the universe and as if denying them the use of female toilets is the biggest human
    rights violation ever.

Firebird likes this post

andalusia

Post  andalusia Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:54 am

kvs wrote:Even today Egypt is not Caucasian white.   Why is it so "controversial" that Egyptians were not white Europeans?   By the same
    token they were not pure black either.    And black pharaohs are a modern PC concoction.   So we have the attempt to rob the
    history of non-white and non-black Egyptians and give it over to basically American blacks and not even Africans.

Those tomb artifacts clearly do not have pure black features.   In fact, aside from the odd skull shape, their faces look incredibly
    similar to modern Egyptians.   Which tells me that modern Egyptians are not Arabic squatters or similar, they are indigenous.

"Those tomb artifacts clearly do not have pure black features".  

Like any other race, not all look alike. There is a misconception that an African is exclusively broad faced, broad nosed, and kinky haired. Any that deviates from this is considered not a real African according to your comment. This is a fallacy. It's like saying, whites are strictly blond, very pale and blue eyed. And that any other outside that bracket is an interloper. There are within Bantu, tribes that look cushitic, a good example are Tutsis of Rwanda. There are black Africans with long or even hooked noses. There are those with straight hair, Somalis, borana etc. There are Africans who are jet black, the so called Nilotes. There are  Africans who are mostly brown, light brown, examples abound in South Africa and Nigeria.

Bantus are more widespread in Africa south of the equator and that makes them more visible than other African people. They are not a race as such but are a language group otherwise they belong to the same race with other African people e.g nilotes, cushites, Benue-congo, nilosaharans, khoisans and so on.

I also think that the Africans that were brought to the New World were from West Africa and Central Africa and to many of us Westerners that is the true African. Just like there is diversity of looks among Europeans, Amerindians and Asians it is similar with Africans.  

For instance, physical differences between Northern Europeans, Southern Europeans and Eastern Europeans but all are considered apart of the white european race. https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-physical-differences-among-general-European-ethnicities

In USA, Amerindians skin is red and they have high cheek bones. All types of faces, from handsome or beautiful to not very appealing looking. In South America, their skin is usually browner and each country has distinctive faces; however, they are all considered Amerindian.

Asians have diversity and is accepted but are still considered Asian.  https://www.quora.com/What-physical-features-distinguish-Asian-ethnicities-from-one-another-In-the-same-vein-that-one-might-be-able-to-distinguish-a-Serbian-from-a-Swede-are-there-features-that-let-one-generally-distinguish-between-Asian-nationalities

Why can't Africans have physical diversity but not still be African?
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:37 am

You are claiming that off white melanin levels make them blacks. That would make South Asians and Middle Eastern Semites blacks as well.
    This is, of course, total BS.

If anything, the tomb artifacts look like they could have been produced in India. Look at their noses. Those noses are not those of
    blacks as is common in the USA. Your little melange of faces clearly includes mulattos. If you are going to spin that Egyptians are mulattos
    then which light skinned peoples are they mixed with. And this does not make pharaohs black.

Everyone with a clue knows about Nubia and that the two parts of the crown of the pharaohs represented lower Nile Egypt and upper Nile
    Nubia. But don't run around rewriting history to delete lower Nile Egypt.

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:53 pm

par far wrote:

https://www.rt.com/news/499381-malmo-riots-koran-burning/

I know why and and know who are they. They do the same in my country. They turn us against Russians, they turn Ukrainians against Russians. They rule our countries pretending they are one of us and suddenly they are not when it suits them. You can't criticize them without being called a nazi, but they can act like Nazis against their neighbours and kill them daily. They can have the wall and drones killing people who get close to it. They spare no child or woman.

They are run BLM (check the founder) and use black people as a sword and muslims as a shield against white nationalists.

Their surnames are named after precious metals. They support LGBT+, BLM in foreign countries where there's no need for any SJW bs, they import rotten culture from the west, from rap to transexualism for kids and so on.

Not being conspiracy theorists, but I am getting very tired of being called old white fossil that needs to go in my own country.

And here is where China differs from US. They don't replace other countries culture, they don't judge you, they don't intervene in every single social aspect like US and their zioshills do.

Last edited by Regular on Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB likes this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:58 pm

BTW are you religious, kvs? "Sodomites" as a name of LGBT people is only used by conservative Christians IIKC.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:53 am

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:BTW are you religious, kvs? "Sodomites" as a name of LGBT people is only used by conservative Christians IIKC.

Given the advocacy of pedophilia by so-called gay activists, many fit the bill as to the sort of perverts existed in the mythical or not Sodom and Gomorrah.
    So the the term Sodomite is accurate. There are such things as perverts. They fail to exist only in PC dogma. And anyone who apologizes for these
    perverts is either an idiot or malicious. Of course not all gays are perverts but somehow we went from gay rights to tranny rights to use female bathrooms.
    The smeared anti-gay recruitment of minors law in Russia is based on reality even if that goes against PC narratives.

Firebird and Regular like this post

par far

Post  par far Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:38 pm

"The ‘Oxford Black Panther’ behind Britain’s first black-led political party vows to make white men ‘our slaves."

It is clear that niggers and muslims are being used to destroy the west from within. If a white political leader had said "we vow to make black men our slaves" he would have been fired from his job and faced jail.time.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/499628-sasha-johnson-blm-oxford/

Regular likes this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:44 am

I wonder why Indians aren't joining BLM protests? Why they never cause trouble, don't raise crime stats and usually start businesses no matter how small they are.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:18 am

Regular wrote:I wonder why Indians aren't joining BLM protests? Why they never cause trouble, don't raise crime stats and usually start businesses no matter how small they are.

They tend to have rather centered values. Not the aggressive welfare bum with a pathological entitlement syndrome like many blacks and even eastern European whites.
    Nobody owes any self-designated victim anything. Grasping at historical straws for reparations is pathetic.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:13 am

Most of the BLM protesters are white.

And calling them protesters is a stretch... looters and arsonists and thugs looking for a fight is more like it...
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:30 am

The crime was not self-defense. I don't think he should be charged but the facts are he was in violation of the law.

1. He did not own that firearm, it wasn't registered to him. Gun laws vary from state to state in a lot of cases in the state he was from, a 17 year old isn't allowed to own that type of fire-arm

2. He illegally took it across state lines.

So while he rightfully defended himself he did break laws to be fair.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:58 pm

GarryB wrote:Most of the BLM protesters are white.

And calling them protesters is a stretch... looters and arsonists and thugs looking for a fight is more like it...

Indeed. These are the useful idiots conditioned with woke identity politics in social media echo chambers. Soros, Alphabet, and a big chunk of the oligarchy is
    financing BLM and Antifa. Their job is to stage a colour revolution in the USA to remove the economic nationalists in the form of Trump from power and to install
    a 1000 year globalist Reich.

Trump does not have to be a saint to be right. It would be better to have "isolationists" in charge of the USA than Trotskyists who want perpetual global revolution.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:07 am

Netflix is hosting pedophile movies. Soon we will have the calls for the rights of pedophiles to be enabled and protected.

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:26 am

About economic nationalism versus economic liberalism. We accept one form and reject the other. But like most things, I refer to the natural world. An analogy would be comparisons between some migratory and non migratory birds.

If a person or group or economic entity is local and depends on it's full economic cycle, on fixed local resources, then we can define these as national. Contrasting this, any entity that has dispersed it's economic or reproductive functions across many locations, we define as transnational. In case of capitalist economy, as Liberal.

But in nature, these forms exist. And are reflected in behaviour of migratory and non nesting birds. Therefore I think Liberal economics forms part of the natural human activity. As in natural systems, these migrations lead to disruptions to the local eco- sphere. Invasive spieces.

The trick, seems to be, to regulate activities of transnational bodies. In order that they do not lead to disruptions in local economy. Leading to collapse. But some added competition, leading to efficiencies of local production.

https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/natures-home-magazine/birds-and-wildlife-articles/migration/which-birds-migrate/

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:47 pm

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:05 pm

So just having a woman orbiting you is enough to "earn" her the extortion known as alimony.    

The question I have for all of these fake NATzO freedumb countries is: did the woman sacrifice anything to deserve alimony?   Was she forced to give up
    a job? (If she gave one voluntarily, then that is her personal decision).  Did she let wonderful opportunities slide to basically be some man's friend with benefits?  
    I bet not and this ruling and the grotesque "no fault" divorce laws behind it are Kafkaesque abuse of human rights.  

A woman spreading her crotch for coitus is not any sort of sacrifice.   You know, there is something called an orgasm which even females have.
    Don't even try to pretend that sex justifies a female $50,000 per month in alimony. Also note how alimony is always assigned to some ridiculous
    standard of peak income. So even if the man goes bankrupt he still has to pay $50,000 per month to the crotch spreader.

And then we have bitching about falling birth rates in developed countries. What a joke!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:23 pm