Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Syrian War: News #14

    nomadski
    nomadski

    Posts : 1397
    Points : 1407
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  nomadski Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:36 pm

    @eehnie

    First eehnie , I don't care how old you are . Einstein formulated his theory before age of twenty five . The only thing that matter here , is what is said . No rank or religion or nationality or ...

    I was thinking about Turkey advance . What is reasonable and what is not ? If Turks make the mistake of occupying the area now known as Rojava . Then this at once unites the kurds or 90 percent of the lands they live in . You can call it independence by stealth !

    No , the way to go is first an encirclement by joint Turkey Syria and Iraq / Iran national forces . So they can not make any more advances . Second is stationing of national troops along international borders . This may need joint military cooperation . And third it is to cut the Rojava territory along major roads to allow easy transport of military and civilian trade for all nations in region .
    avatar
    AbdulhamidtheSecond

    Posts : 218
    Points : 220
    Join date : 2017-01-14

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  AbdulhamidtheSecond Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:43 pm

    eehnie wrote:
    AbdulhamidtheSecond wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    AbdulhamidtheSecond wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:Movements in the North?

    ali ornek‏ @ornekali 9h9 hours ago
    Replying to @ornekali

    #PYD leader Saleh Muslim ask Russian help to protect #Afrin: We are ready to cooperate with Russia in Afrin.


    Followed by

    WorldOnAlert‏ @worldonalert 29m29 minutes ago
    Replying to @worldonalert

    #Aleppo: #Russia|n soldiers are leaving the #Afrin Canton.


    Ali Özkök‏ @A_Ozkok 17m17 minutes ago

    A lot of reports that Russian forces leave YPG-held Efrin in Syria. Sources told that they already left after US downing of Su22. #Syria



    Screw that, no halfassing.

    Once ENTIRE so called "rojava" is ready to cooperate (as in doing every single thing they are told with smile on their faces) then they can talk. Until then enjoy some Turkish coffee.

    Let's see how much their cousins truly care about them.

    This has been also ordered by the US? lol the lies about the Kurds always come out.

    Nope, it is because there is no one except Russia/regime to protect them in Afrin. In other areas under their control,they cant get help from regime or Russia therefore they seek refuge from US.

    They just care themselves that is it.

    I dont understand the efforts made to show Kurds as totally loyal to Syrian integrity. They want partition of Syria and it is not a matter of discussion.

    If a person sees no problem in partition of Syria then he could defend his filthy ideas.... in the name of extremely innocent Kurds

    As example you can begin first. Because in this extremely innocent map I see a Turkish wish of partition of Syria.

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Turkey-Map-1

    https://www.copticsolidarity.org/2016/10/26/turkeys-new-maps-are-reclaiming-the-ottoman-empire/

    You have proven that you are under 20.

    I can find hundreds of agressive expansionist map of every single country on the net made by somebody within the nation, so does that mean it is a formal state policy.

    Your ideas regarding Kurds have been refuted eehnie, and dont try to counter by these childish and desperate attempts...

    What is not as common is to find one country (Turkey) formally invading part of other country (Syria) without permission, and even against the wish formally expressed of the invaded country (Syria). Are not formal enough the calls of Syria for Turkey to go out of its territory and to stop supporting and arming the opposition?

    In this case of formal invasion, maps of annexation of part of the territory of another country become real and formal. As formal as in the case of Israel with the Golan.

    You will not have as easy to dress what your country is doing (not thinking or planning to do).

    You are right, Turks are invaders in Syria, however, if there was no Turkish invasion, now Kurds were able to form their "Rojava" state in one piece, and hence lots of trouble for SAA more than TSK.

    The reason that Turkey does not even hesitate to talk with Syrian government is that once they wanted to remove it,and have a one piece Syria under new government, but they failed and even the former president from the times of 2011 said Turkey should leave total war policy against Assads government and actually it did, Astana was a clear message of change.

    And as being recent, Turkey offered joint military presence with Russia in Idlib, would Kurds do the same in their Rojava? (not Afrin)
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 8886
    Points : 8985
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  JohninMK Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:08 pm

    AbdulhamidtheSecond wrote:

    You are right, Turks are invaders in Syria, however, if there was no Turkish invasion, now Kurds were able to form their "Rojava" state in one piece, and hence lots of trouble for SAA more than TSK.

    The reason that Turkey does not even hesitate to talk with Syrian government is that once they wanted to remove it,and have a one piece Syria under new government, but they failed and even the former president from the times of 2011 said Turkey should leave total war policy against Assads government and actually it did, Astana was a clear message of change.

    And as being recent, Turkey offered joint military presence with Russia in Idlib, would Kurds do the same in their Rojava? (not Afrin)

    Agree that Turkey did everyone, apart from the Kurds, a favour by splitting their area, even tho' the western Kurds are different to the eastern ones. If the Turks attack Afrin it will be interesting to see just how much brotherly love there is.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 10782
    Points : 10856
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  PapaDragon Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:36 pm

    JohninMK wrote:..............
    Agree that Turkey did everyone, apart from the Kurds, a favour by splitting their area, even tho' the western Kurds are different to the eastern ones. If the Turks attack Afrin it will be interesting to see just how much brotherly love there is.

    Yup

    If Turks go into Afrin then eastern variety of Kurds will find themselves with a choice. Either help THEM and risk what WE have and what more WE could get or ignore THEM and keep what WE have by sacrificing THEM in order to save OURSELVES.

    Human nature is amazing thing but also very static and unchanging one Cool
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2453
    Points : 2462
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  eehnie Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:44 pm

    AbdulhamidtheSecond wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    AbdulhamidtheSecond wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    AbdulhamidtheSecond wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:Movements in the North?

    ali ornek‏ @ornekali 9h9 hours ago
    Replying to @ornekali

    #PYD leader Saleh Muslim ask Russian help to protect #Afrin: We are ready to cooperate with Russia in Afrin.


    Followed by

    WorldOnAlert‏ @worldonalert 29m29 minutes ago
    Replying to @worldonalert

    #Aleppo: #Russia|n soldiers are leaving the #Afrin Canton.


    Ali Özkök‏ @A_Ozkok 17m17 minutes ago

    A lot of reports that Russian forces leave YPG-held Efrin in Syria. Sources told that they already left after US downing of Su22. #Syria



    Screw that, no halfassing.

    Once ENTIRE so called "rojava" is ready to cooperate (as in doing every single thing they are told with smile on their faces) then they can talk. Until then enjoy some Turkish coffee.

    Let's see how much their cousins truly care about them.

    This has been also ordered by the US? lol the lies about the Kurds always come out.

    Nope, it is because there is no one except Russia/regime to protect them in Afrin. In other areas under their control,they cant get help from regime or Russia therefore they seek refuge from US.

    They just care themselves that is it.

    I dont understand the efforts made to show Kurds as totally loyal to Syrian integrity. They want partition of Syria and it is not a matter of discussion.

    If a person sees no problem in partition of Syria then he could defend his filthy ideas.... in the name of extremely innocent Kurds

    As example you can begin first. Because in this extremely innocent map I see a Turkish wish of partition of Syria.

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Turkey-Map-1

    https://www.copticsolidarity.org/2016/10/26/turkeys-new-maps-are-reclaiming-the-ottoman-empire/

    You have proven that you are under 20.

    I can find hundreds of agressive expansionist map of every single country on the net made by somebody within the nation, so does that mean it is a formal state policy.

    Your ideas regarding Kurds have been refuted eehnie, and dont try to counter by these childish and desperate attempts...

    What is not as common is to find one country (Turkey) formally invading part of other country (Syria) without permission, and even against the wish formally expressed of the invaded country (Syria). Are not formal enough the calls of Syria for Turkey to go out of its territory and to stop supporting and arming the opposition?

    In this case of formal invasion, maps of annexation of part of the territory of another country become real and formal. As formal as in the case of Israel with the Golan.

    You will not have as easy to dress what your country is doing (not thinking or planning to do).

    You are right, Turks are invaders in Syria, however, if there was no Turkish invasion, now Kurds were able to form their "Rojava" state in one piece, and hence lots of trouble for SAA more than TSK.

    The reason that Turkey does not even hesitate to talk with Syrian government is that once they wanted to remove it,and have a one piece Syria under new government, but they failed and even the former president from the times of 2011 said Turkey should leave total war policy against Assads government and actually it did, Astana was a clear message of change.

    And as being recent, Turkey offered joint military presence with Russia in Idlib, would Kurds do the same in their Rojava? (not Afrin)

    The military force of the Kurds is limited. If the Kurds would have advanced by the territory invaded by Turkey, they would have not advanced toward Raqqa. Surely they would not have reached Raqqa and not even Tabqa, and Syria would have reached Al Bab before. In fact the situation would be better for Syria than with the Turks.

    Turkey did nothing in the interest of Syria, they invaded Syria following only the own interest, and like Israel in the Golan and the US in the South, they plan to stay with the use of the force. And Syria will need important external help to fire all them out.
    Airman
    Airman

    Posts : 439
    Points : 487
    Join date : 2016-10-15
    Location : Turkey

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  Airman Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:50 pm

    The military force of the Kurds is limited? Do you know how many armored vehicles did they receive from USA? or Do you know how many foreign fighters did they receive from foreign countries? Their human power may be limited but they are always receive new weopans and equipment from USA. They are directly supported by USAF. Moreover, YPG have already started to move to Raqqa during the Operation Euphrates Shield.
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2491
    Points : 2720
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  par far Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:42 pm

    "Syrian War Report – June 29, 2017: Desert Hawks Brigade Deploys Large Reinforcements For Battle Against ISIS."




    "Syrian Army Advances East Of Khanasir."

    https://southfront.org/syrian-army-advances-east-khanasir/

    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2453
    Points : 2462
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  eehnie Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:18 pm

    Airman wrote:The military force of the Kurds is limited? Do you know how many armored vehicles did they receive from USA? or Do you know how many foreign fighters did they receive from foreign countries? Their human power may be limited but they are always receive new weopans and equipment from USA. They are directly supported by USAF. Moreover, YPG have already started to move to Raqqa during the Operation Euphrates Shield.

    Are you refering to this?

    http://lostarmour.info/syria/item.php?id=14650
    http://lostarmour.info/syria/item.php?id=13606

    http://www.armyrecognition.com/united_arab_emirates_wheeled_armoured_vehicles_uk/guardian_iag_4x4_apc_armoured_personnel_carrier_technical_data_sheet_specification_description_intelligence_pictures_video.html

    Check the pictures of the destroyed units, and say then if this is what you fear as intensely. 6600 to 8000 Kg,... all said...

    Let me know if this is more powerful than the US nuclear weapons targeting Russia that Turkey has in its territory.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 10782
    Points : 10856
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  PapaDragon Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:33 pm


    https://mobile.twitter.com/PetoLucem/status/880468590637592577?p=v

    NEW MAP: Important victory for #SAA + #Hezbollah vs. #ISIS: #Humaymah liberated by Syrian Gov. forces. T2 Pumping Station next.
    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 DDgNeiTW0AIDvk3
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2491
    Points : 2720
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  par far Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:59 pm

    Intense footage of the SAA near Qaboun(Damascus country side.)





    "Government Troops Advancing In Ayn Tarma Area In Eastern Damascus."

    https://southfront.org/government-troops-advancing-in-ayn-tarma-area-in-eastern-damascus/


    "A photo from Jobar district shows what appears to be equipment and weapons of the Russian Special Operations Forces. According to some sources, the Russian Special Forces including snipers are believed to be supporting the SAA in this operation. This theory is supported by the participation of Russian Air Force warplanes. It is logical to have Russian special forces on the ground to guide warplanes."


    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 1-364-1024x524
    Erk
    Erk

    Posts : 483
    Points : 494
    Join date : 2015-04-26

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  Erk Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:32 am

    Corbett Report discussing the possible upcoming false flag chemical weapon attack that may happen next week.

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 10782
    Points : 10856
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  PapaDragon Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:11 pm


    Military Source to me SAA Tiger forces Meet Syrian army in Ithria in this moments

    https://mobile.twitter.com/MIG29_/status/880734569368100864




    Syrian Arab Army troops met on Raqqa/Ithriya-Road and created a ISIS pocket

    https://mobile.twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/880738161663541248
    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 DDkCsFZXsAAIqYC
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2453
    Points : 2462
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  eehnie Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:42 pm

    The entire pocket is red.

    Islamic State is out of the province of Aleppo.

    https://mideast.liveuamap.com/
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 10782
    Points : 10856
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  PapaDragon Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:07 pm


    Not all of it yet but for all intents and purposes this chapter is completed
    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 DDkzUzKXgAAbKf3

    Resafa is about to get a massive logistics boost with travel time shortened this much. On to DeZ soon hopefully and from several directions maybe...
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2453
    Points : 2462
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  eehnie Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:03 pm

    The maps agree not totally, in the source I linked, which is so pro-US the map shows the IS out and it is said explicitly. Despite it, not the most important thing.

    Also some source says Russia deployed 160 soldiers more to the Kurd area of the North West.

    As expected all the intoxication failed.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 8886
    Points : 8985
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  JohninMK Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:46 pm

    Probably more realistic atm.

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 DDlNVedW0AETmp9
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 8886
    Points : 8985
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  JohninMK Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:05 pm

    Interesting if true, not only are the Kurds south of the Euphrates but they might be handing over a SyAF base to the US.

    Eyewitnesses said that American soldiers are carrying out renovations of the military air base near the city of Tabqa in northern Syria, adding that U.S. army helicopters are landing there.

    The Russian Izvestia newspaper quoting a source in the Syrian Democratic Forces, an alliance including mostly Kurdish fighters, said that the Tabqa air base in the province of Raqqa will be put at the disposal of the United States.

    The Islamic State (ISIS) controlled the Tabqa base until the SDF managed to expel the group’s fighters from it at the end of March 2017.

    Regarding the SDF’s intention to deliver this base to the United States, the Izvestia newspaper wrote that Washington was preparing the ground to invade Syria, in reference to claims of U.S. renovations there.

    The newspaper quoted Alexey Chepa, deputy chair of the State Duma's Foreign Affairs Committee, as saying: “What is happening in the region indicates that American intelligence has not given up the idea of overthrowing the legitimate rulers in Damascus.”


    http://syrianobserver.com/EN/News/32957
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2505
    Points : 2489
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:08 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Not all of it yet but for all intents and purposes this chapter is completed
    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 DDkzUzKXgAAbKf3

    Resafa is about to get a massive logistics boost with travel time shortened this much. On to DeZ soon hopefully and from several directions maybe...

    There is still some ISIS guys held up there but they will be dealt with in a couple of days, took the SAA a good few days to tale that area from when I announced they will launch the operation.

    Once the Hama pocket is closed up they will be in a good position to advance, ISIs will fight tooth and nail to keep that pocket open.
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2491
    Points : 2720
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  par far Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:03 pm

    JohninMK wrote:Interesting if true, not only are the Kurds south of the Euphrates but they might be handing over a SyAF base to the US.

    Eyewitnesses said that American soldiers are carrying out renovations of the military air base near the city of Tabqa in northern Syria, adding that U.S. army helicopters are landing there.

    The Russian Izvestia newspaper quoting a source in the Syrian Democratic Forces, an alliance including mostly Kurdish fighters, said that the Tabqa air base in the province of Raqqa will be put at the disposal of the United States.

    The Islamic State (ISIS) controlled the Tabqa base until the SDF managed to expel the group’s fighters from it at the end of March 2017.

    Regarding the SDF’s intention to deliver this base to the United States, the Izvestia newspaper wrote that Washington was preparing the ground to invade Syria, in reference to claims of U.S. renovations there.

    The newspaper quoted Alexey Chepa, deputy chair of the State Duma's Foreign Affairs Committee, as saying: “What is happening in the region indicates that American intelligence has not given up the idea of overthrowing the legitimate rulers in Damascus.”


    http://syrianobserver.com/EN/News/32957


    I can only wish/hope that Kurds are back stabbed again.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 10782
    Points : 10856
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  PapaDragon Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:29 pm


    Indicators are positive so far...

    #ISIS official, Abu Qutaiba, cried when mentioning Baghdadi's name during TalAfar Friday prayer indicating his death

    https://twitter.com/ejmalrai/status/880877220188880897
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2453
    Points : 2462
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  eehnie Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:55 am

    Two Syrian shells hit in Turkey in the border near the coast.

    https://twitter.com/Acemal71/status/880884767062982656
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 4222
    Points : 4254
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  franco Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:02 pm

    It will be tough going to clear ISIS out of the mountains;

    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-isis-ready-fight-last-man-besieged-aleppo-pocket-map-update/
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2491
    Points : 2720
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  par far Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:24 pm

    "President Bashar al-Assad visited the families of wounded soldiers in Hama province."





    Faces of the SAA.


    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  calm Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:56 pm

    Since start of 2017

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 4460085_1345963b41b2a77b7616244bdfa25ad2

    Only south part of wrong, SAA never controlled that area, only now
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

    Posts : 2510
    Points : 2510
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  Big_Gazza Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:54 am

    calm wrote:Since start of 2017

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 4460085_1345963b41b2a77b7616244bdfa25ad2

    Only south part of wrong, SAA never controlled that area, only now

    Funny how while the IS territory is shrinking, the IS enclave adjacent Zio-occupied Golan has grown....... and the Western MSM still ignores its existence.....

    Sponsored content

    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 7 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:47 am