Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 4171
    Points : 4167
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:47 am

    Militarov wrote:
    Tsavo Lion wrote:No, much earlier- it's easier to build a new 1 than modify a TAKR!
    Its easier to build a super carrier than to convert one already existing hull half the size? That i am afraid is not and cant be true.
    Storm length: 330 meters, 57m longer than Gorshkov length: 273m- it's not "half the size"!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_aircraft_carrier_Admiral_Gorshkov http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/defense/2015-07-08/large-russian-aircraft-carrier-design-unveiled
    The Russians themselves said that conversion is more time consuming than building a new carrier- they learned this lesson well! http://www.paralay.com/atakr.html
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2461
    Points : 2470
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  eehnie on Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:30 am

    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

    Pure intoxication.

    Nothing said that means a real technological limit that Russia can not reach in the following years.

    To build a ship of 100000 tons is nothing technologically outstanding. Countries like South Korea, Japan, France or Finland have been building ships over 200000 tons. It means these countries (and others) have shipyards big enough to build aircraft carriers of this size. The intoxicators are saying that Russia can not have a shipyard like those that are real today in countries like Finland? Just a weird joke. A shipyard for a ship of 100000 tons means nothing technologically outstanding today.

    And to order ships over 100000 tons is also nothing outstanding. Private companies have been doing it, private companies that are a lot weaker economically than Russia, private companies that manage not a superior technological level than Russia.

    The intoxicators are talking about lack of technological capabilities of Russia, a country that has been leading by decades the technologies that allow to build spacial stations. Absurd.

    So, tell us, which is the shipyard currently available in Russia that can build a 100000t carrier. Enlight us, because i do not know one, nor does anyone here i assure you. But you obv do, so we can inform Kremlin too  Very Happy

    Yes.. private companies that are...biggest shipyards in the world. Its like you say that Russia can build better car than Mercedes-Maybach S600 Pullman, because Russia has more money than Mercedes... mindblowing logic  Suspect

    Space station and carrier, are not... you know... same cup.

    Technologically is far more difficult the cup of the space stations. This is why South Korea and Findland are not playing in the cup of the Spacial Stations, but are playing in the cup of the big ships.  Very Happy  

    Your argument about Russia vs Mercedes is really silly, and you even know not it.  Rolling Eyes  Very Happy  Your understanding about technology is poor enough to say it and feel you have a winner argument.

    Well, we can compare what Russia and Mercedes are doing on land systems:

    Mercedes:
    Mercedes-Maybach S600 Pullman
    Mercedes-AMG Formula 1 2017

    Russia:
    S-400 SA-21
    SS-29

    Obviously are land systems for different purposes. Russia and Mercedes have not the same interests. Everyone does what they want, and while Russia is reaching high technological levels on new and modern technologies, the merit of Mercedes is to do small improvements in a mature technology.
    Do you want we compare fair, clear and important measures like the cost of production per unit to see where are really all them?

    Be not silly man. Make not a joke of yourself. Your argument is like to say that if Russia (public lands and industry) does not produce potato chips, Lay's is reaching a superior level than Russia. Fairly absurd and technologically out of touch.

    A shipyard first and an aircraft carrier later, are not a techonological problem for Russia. Russia can and will do it, as they announced publicly. Better if you grow, assume it and stop intoxicating.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 6387
    Points : 6524
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  kvs on Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:01 am

    All this wanking over superior western technology. If Mercedes is so great then why have they not solved the carbon
    accumulation problem with their GDI engines. The owner has to buy some catch can hack to do what the car manufacturer
    should have done in the first place. Mercedes is just another run of the mill car maker. Don't paint it as some civilian
    wunderwaffe.

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 25311
    Points : 25857
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  GarryB on Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:15 am

    Militarov wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    Tsavo Lion wrote:Exactly- just a few months ago Sevmash offered to build Storm to India. http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/naval/navy/2016/07/11/russia-india-nuclear-aircraft-carrier-storm/86937106/ http://www.indiandefensenews.in/2016/08/coming-soon-russian-built-super.html
    They must be very confidant that they can do it w/o losing face like they did with delays delivering the Ex-Gorshkov!

    Yea... and if Indians signed such crazy contract they would get carrier in 2055. Laughing

    That's to pessimistic, i say 2040.

    I was sort of joking, but you get my point.

    Yes, your point is that you are talking shit about Russia... if India was your target you would have said the contract would not be signed by 2055.

    Welding expert and master marketing expert... the whole package.

    Of course if Russia decides to build large ships it wont bother about the materials it needs to make them... clearly plans about making a dozen cruiser sized vessels and a few fixed wing carriers are all bullshit.

    But if they do decide to go ahead I am sure they can get Russian hackers to deliver all the quality grade steel they need.

    Another quality chat... thanks Mil.

    Of course stupid Russians can only copy... perhaps the plan is for two Orlan Hulls bolted together makes a super cat carrier... Razz
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 4171
    Points : 4167
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:55 pm

    China, while now building her own carriers, has excess steel production capacity & would be happy to sell marine grade steel to Russia. http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/20/china-steel-overcapacity-war.html
    But even if not, Putin can give domestic producers incentives &/ tell them that the Motherland needs their help in building carriers w/o which her, & therefore theirs, interests & peaceful development will suffer. He may even threaten to nationalize the mills if need be!
    Benya
    Benya

    Posts : 526
    Points : 528
    Join date : 2016-06-05
    Location : Budapest, Hungary

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  Benya on Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:54 pm

    New Russian corvette on the horizon?


    Army-2017 ": Krylov Center will present a new corvette" Breeze "

    Krylov State Research Center (KGNC) plans to present at the forum "Army-2017" a model of the promising corvette "Breeze". FlotProm was informed about this by a source in KGNC, who is familiar with the situation.

    The press service of the enterprise confirmed this information to the FlotProm correspondent: "Such a question is really being worked out, but there is no final decision yet."


    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 3W6A0413_1000_d_850
    Model of the promising corvette "Breeze"
    Press Service of the Krylov State Research Center

    According to the source, the project of a promising corvette was planned to be presented at the International Naval Salon-2017, but the permission for the presentation was not received.

    The displacement of the 115-meter "Breeze" will be about 2000 tons, the expected speed - up to 30 knots, the range of travel - up to 4000 miles, autonomy - up to 15 days.

    The ship will receive a combined diesel-gas turbine power plant with a capacity of about 32 thousand horsepower. It became more compact and less powerful, due to which it was possible to free up space for armament. At the same time, developers added, it was possible to maintain the speed and make the corvette more economical.

    Armament of the ship - 24 vertical launch (UVP) installations for guided missile weapons. This is more than on ships with a similar displacement. The air defense of the ship is provided by 16 anti-aircraft guided missiles (SAM) of long range and 32 small, universal 100-mm automatic artillery mount, as well as two 30-mm six- or twelve-barreled automatic weapons.

    Antisubmarine weapons and anti-torpedo protection are represented by two four-tube torpedo tubes "Packet-NK" caliber 324 mm.

    Military analyst Konstantin Sivkov, retired Captain of the 1st Rank and Doctor of Military Sciences, told FlotProm that the scale of weapons declared by the designer - "purely frigate, will be a very worthy volley, capable of destroying one or two American destroyers." The number of BREEZE "BREEZE" is the same as that of the MRK of project 21631 "Buyan-M" (Cool and the frigate of project 22350 (16) taken together.

    At the same time, the expert added, "the separate location of installations and anti-aircraft missiles is detrimental, this is a vicious concept." According to him, ships are being built in the world today, where the vertical launching units are universal and can accommodate both anti-aircraft and strike weapons. "It will not be possible to ensure interchangeability of missiles in this way, it will not be possible to carry out an operational maneuver by the composition of weapons," Sivkov said.

    In addition, 16 long-range anti-aircraft missiles are a very small ammunition, within 4-6 destroyed air targets, "the analyst said. But 32 short-range missiles with a 4-6 channel complex are able to hit 8 to 12 targets. "This is enough for self-defense," he stressed.

    "Such a powerful weapon is possible due to the reduction of something else - for example, range or autonomy, these parameters, claimed by the developer, are overestimated, they are unrealistic." It is also possible that electronic weapons were sacrificed, "summed up Konstantin Sivkov.

    "Breeze" became the next corvette, which is being created in Russia. The Northern Design Bureau also starts work on creating the appearance of a heavy corvette with a displacement of more than two thousand tons. The project of the ship was previously given the number 23800.

    Source (in Russian): Arrow http://flotprom.ru/2017/КрыловскийЦентр3/
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:42 am

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    Tsavo Lion wrote:No, much earlier- it's easier to build a new 1 than modify a TAKR!
    Its easier to build a super carrier than to convert one already existing hull half the size? That i am afraid is not and cant be true.
    Storm length: 330 meters, 57m longer than Gorshkov length: 273m- it's not "half the size"!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_aircraft_carrier_Admiral_Gorshkov  http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/defense/2015-07-08/large-russian-aircraft-carrier-design-unveiled
    The Russians themselves said that conversion is more time consuming than building a new carrier- they learned this lesson well! http://www.paralay.com/atakr.html

    Ah, Russians said, must be true Suspect
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:53 am

    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

    Pure intoxication.

    Nothing said that means a real technological limit that Russia can not reach in the following years.

    To build a ship of 100000 tons is nothing technologically outstanding. Countries like South Korea, Japan, France or Finland have been building ships over 200000 tons. It means these countries (and others) have shipyards big enough to build aircraft carriers of this size. The intoxicators are saying that Russia can not have a shipyard like those that are real today in countries like Finland? Just a weird joke. A shipyard for a ship of 100000 tons means nothing technologically outstanding today.

    And to order ships over 100000 tons is also nothing outstanding. Private companies have been doing it, private companies that are a lot weaker economically than Russia, private companies that manage not a superior technological level than Russia.

    The intoxicators are talking about lack of technological capabilities of Russia, a country that has been leading by decades the technologies that allow to build spacial stations. Absurd.

    So, tell us, which is the shipyard currently available in Russia that can build a 100000t carrier. Enlight us, because i do not know one, nor does anyone here i assure you. But you obv do, so we can inform Kremlin too  Very Happy

    Yes.. private companies that are...biggest shipyards in the world. Its like you say that Russia can build better car than Mercedes-Maybach S600 Pullman, because Russia has more money than Mercedes... mindblowing logic  Suspect

    Space station and carrier, are not... you know... same cup.

    Technologically is far more difficult the cup of the space stations. This is why South Korea and Findland are not playing in the cup of the Spacial Stations, but are playing in the cup of the big ships.  Very Happy  

    Your argument about Russia vs Mercedes is really silly, and you even know not it.  Rolling Eyes  Very Happy  Your understanding about technology is poor enough to say it and feel you have a winner argument.

    Well, we can compare what Russia and Mercedes are doing on land systems:

    Mercedes:
    Mercedes-Maybach S600 Pullman
    Mercedes-AMG Formula 1 2017

    Russia:
    S-400 SA-21
    SS-29

    Obviously are land systems for different purposes. Russia and Mercedes have not the same interests. Everyone does what they want, and while Russia is reaching high technological levels on new and modern technologies, the merit of Mercedes is to do small improvements in a mature technology.
    Do you want we compare fair, clear and important measures like the cost of production per unit to see where are really all them?

    Be not silly man. Make not a joke of yourself. Your argument is like to say that if Russia (public lands and industry) does not produce potato chips, Lay's is reaching a superior level than Russia. Fairly absurd and technologically out of touch.

    A shipyard first and an aircraft carrier later, are not a techonological problem for Russia. Russia can and will do it, as they announced publicly. Better if you grow, assume it and stop intoxicating.

    Yes son but building ships gets money, alot... alot of money.. jobs..food... space station gets prestige that Russians couldnt keep afloat. So in 90s they had space station that was leaking but did not have food or any decent civilian shipyard. Okay...

    You cant wage whats more difficult there really, everything is difficult in its own way. if it was easy to build good cars, Russians would fkn actually build one in last 100 years. If it was easy to build aircraf carriers Finland might just have built one. If it was easy to make a good aircraft we fkn wouldnt be bying them from worlds leading 4 producers while rest get scraps. Nothing... is... easy, get over it.

    And no.. my argument is not silly, there is actually nothing silly about it, its just adequate response to your nonsense.

    Bro... Mercedes is not a country... Mercedes... is not building missiles... Suspect

    Mercedes is spending equal amounts of money on research and development of new technologies probably more than whole Russian defence industry btw. "$7.3 Billion USD annually. Research and development expenditure for 2015. by Mercedes Benz". It covers everything from batteries, to new metalurgical solutions, fuels to electronics.

    Russia my dear boy annoynced alot of it, alot of which never came to be, so just calm down, sit, enjoy lets wait few years. Dont build Starship Enterprise yet.

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:01 am

    GarryB wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    Tsavo Lion wrote:Exactly- just a few months ago Sevmash offered to build Storm to India. http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/naval/navy/2016/07/11/russia-india-nuclear-aircraft-carrier-storm/86937106/ http://www.indiandefensenews.in/2016/08/coming-soon-russian-built-super.html
    They must be very confidant that they can do it w/o losing face like they did with delays delivering the Ex-Gorshkov!

    Yea... and if Indians signed such crazy contract they would get carrier in 2055. Laughing

    That's to pessimistic, i say 2040.

    I was sort of joking, but you get my point.

    Yes, your point is that you are talking shit about Russia... if India was your target you would have said the contract would not be signed by 2055.

    Welding expert and master marketing expert... the whole package.

    Of course if Russia decides to build large ships it wont bother about the materials it needs to make them... clearly plans about making a dozen cruiser sized vessels and a few fixed wing carriers are all bullshit.

    But if they do decide to go ahead I am sure they can get Russian hackers to deliver all the quality grade steel they need.

    Another quality chat... thanks Mil.

    Of course stupid Russians can only copy... perhaps the plan is for two Orlan Hulls bolted together makes a super cat carrier...  Razz

    Well Garry i am man of many talents.

    If you have something to add over my welding explanations on other thread feel free i am all ears. I have a great book for you too, its called Технология дуговой электросварки, Хренов К. you might learn thing of two.

    What hackers... i am not really following you there, and i am not sure i want to. I am not interested in "Mili is western troll" shit, its really below all standards.
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2461
    Points : 2470
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  eehnie on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:41 am

    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

    Pure intoxication.

    Nothing said that means a real technological limit that Russia can not reach in the following years.

    To build a ship of 100000 tons is nothing technologically outstanding. Countries like South Korea, Japan, France or Finland have been building ships over 200000 tons. It means these countries (and others) have shipyards big enough to build aircraft carriers of this size. The intoxicators are saying that Russia can not have a shipyard like those that are real today in countries like Finland? Just a weird joke. A shipyard for a ship of 100000 tons means nothing technologically outstanding today.

    And to order ships over 100000 tons is also nothing outstanding. Private companies have been doing it, private companies that are a lot weaker economically than Russia, private companies that manage not a superior technological level than Russia.

    The intoxicators are talking about lack of technological capabilities of Russia, a country that has been leading by decades the technologies that allow to build spacial stations. Absurd.

    So, tell us, which is the shipyard currently available in Russia that can build a 100000t carrier. Enlight us, because i do not know one, nor does anyone here i assure you. But you obv do, so we can inform Kremlin too  Very Happy

    Yes.. private companies that are...biggest shipyards in the world. Its like you say that Russia can build better car than Mercedes-Maybach S600 Pullman, because Russia has more money than Mercedes... mindblowing logic  Suspect

    Space station and carrier, are not... you know... same cup.

    Technologically is far more difficult the cup of the space stations. This is why South Korea and Findland are not playing in the cup of the Spacial Stations, but are playing in the cup of the big ships.  Very Happy  

    Your argument about Russia vs Mercedes is really silly, and you even know not it.  Rolling Eyes  Very Happy  Your understanding about technology is poor enough to say it and feel you have a winner argument.

    Well, we can compare what Russia and Mercedes are doing on land systems:

    Mercedes:
    Mercedes-Maybach S600 Pullman
    Mercedes-AMG Formula 1 2017

    Russia:
    S-400 SA-21
    SS-29

    Obviously are land systems for different purposes. Russia and Mercedes have not the same interests. Everyone does what they want, and while Russia is reaching high technological levels on new and modern technologies, the merit of Mercedes is to do small improvements in a mature technology.
    Do you want we compare fair, clear and important measures like the cost of production per unit to see where are really all them?

    Be not silly man. Make not a joke of yourself. Your argument is like to say that if Russia (public lands and industry) does not produce potato chips, Lay's is reaching a superior level than Russia. Fairly absurd and technologically out of touch.

    A shipyard first and an aircraft carrier later, are not a techonological problem for Russia. Russia can and will do it, as they announced publicly. Better if you grow, assume it and stop intoxicating.

    Yes son but building ships gets money, alot... alot of money.. jobs..food... space station gets prestige that Russians couldnt keep afloat. So in 90s they had space station that was leaking but did not have food or any decent civilian shipyard. Okay...

    You cant wage whats more difficult there really, everything is difficult in its own way. if it was easy to build good cars, Russians would fkn actually build one in last 100 years. If it was easy to build aircraf carriers Finland might just have built one. If it was easy to make a good aircraft we fkn wouldnt be bying them from worlds leading 4 producers while rest get scraps. Nothing... is... easy, get over it.

    And no.. my argument is not silly, there is actually nothing silly about it, its just adequate response to your nonsense.

    Bro... Mercedes is not a country... Mercedes... is not building missiles... Suspect

    Mercedes is spending equal amounts of money on research and development of new technologies probably more than whole Russian defence industry btw. "$7.3 Billion USD annually. Research and development expenditure for 2015. by Mercedes Benz". It covers everything from batteries, to new metalurgical solutions, fuels to electronics.

    Russia my dear boy annoynced alot of it, alot of which never came to be, so just calm down, sit, enjoy lets wait few years. Dont build Starship Enterprise yet.


    Mercedes produces luxury and Formula 1 cars that Russia produces not. Then, Russia is back technologically...

    Russia produces mobile systens with very advanced military technologies that are fare more advanced. Then, Mercedes is not building missiles...

    This is a perfect resume of your attitude. Pretty shameless argument.

    Nothing of what you said is a real technological limit that Russia can not surpass in order to produce a ship of the Project 23000.

    You was asking about shipyards, like if a shipyard would be a technological wall for Russia. The people answered you:

    Rodion_Romanovic wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:Once zvezda shipyard is operational, it can do up to 130,000 tons.

    I do not question that.
    Than what is your point?
    Anyway, Zvezda will be operational at latest in 2019.

    Just In Time.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2505
    Points : 2495
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  KiloGolf on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:05 am

    Militarov wrote:Yes son but building ships gets money, alot... alot of money



    lol1 lol1 lol1
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 25311
    Points : 25857
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  GarryB on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:10 pm

    Well Garry i am man of many talents.

    If by talents you mean a shit stirrer, then yes I would agree... one comment from you seems to piss lots of people here off so easily.

    The Russians have done a lot of things in the past and I really don't remember reading about them changing plans because someone forgot they needed this grade of steel or that grade of steel to make what they were going to make.

    If you have something to add over my welding explanations on other thread feel free i am all ears. I have a great book for you too, its called Технология дуговой электросварки, Хренов К. you might learn thing of two.

    Couldn't give a shit about welding to be honest, it is not something I am even remotely interested in... I didn't care about your comments or your arguments, it was only when you started spouting bullshit like no one in Russia can weld that I felt I had to say something in that regard... same as now really... if Russia decides it wants to build big ships it will get a source for the required materials to do so as part of the preparation for the build.


    What hackers... i am not really following you there, and i am not sure i want to. I am not interested in "Mili is western troll" shit, its really below all standards.

    Don't you read western media... if something does not go right in the west it is Russian hackers that are to blame... Russian hackers are super agents working for Russia to make everything bad in the west happen, so obviously they must also be working for everything good in Russia to happen too... isn't that just being logical?

    A photo of rough welds means Russians can't weld, your opinion they wont have access to high quality steels means the Russians can't build new large ships... the fact that they build submarines that can go to 6km depths means nothing because they obviously don't know about metallurgy right?

    OK Granddad?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:26 pm

    KiloGolf wrote:
    Militarov wrote:Yes son but building ships gets money, alot... alot of money



    lol1 lol1 lol1

    My God Very Happy

    Da Hell, how comes i am the only one without Intoxicators badge, aint i like ranked General in those corps cry
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 9239
    Points : 9321
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  PapaDragon on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    Well Garry i am man of many talents.

    If by talents you mean a shit stirrer, then yes I would agree... one comment from you seems to piss lots of people here off so easily....

    Only because a lot of people here are easy to piss off because they insist on sticking with daydreams instead of facts.

    And fact is that from financial standpoint Navy can choose to purchase one of two things:

    A) One supercarrier, aircraft not included

    B) One brand new Pacific Fleet, submarines included, probably couple of helicopter carriers as gravy

    What would you choose?



    Militarov wrote:

    My God Very Happy

    Da Hell, how comes i am the only one without Intoxicators badge, aint i like ranked General in those corps cry

    Your intoxicator badge is there for the taking my man.

    It would be improvement over that signature gif you have that keeps messing with my tablet... pwnd

    And I am sure that Kilo can make you a custom General version of the badge.

    Funny thing about intoxication, here and on Syria tread I am called Russia hater but on space program treads I am called Russia apologist. I feel so confused sometimes... cry
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 1866
    Points : 1856
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:59 pm

    I would say B is also a bit much Russian submarines aren't cheap things and at times at like 40 percent cost of just the carrier, new ones anyway.

    Russia at this time will favor submarines and small surface ships right now over a carrier.

    I have no clue why some people here insist Russia has the funds to build the thing.

    Fact is they cannot even properly base the Kuz, They lack support infrastructure and everything else they need for a Super carrier and all that alone will add on tens of Billions of dollars.

    A carrier does not exist on it's own you need a whole mess of stuff before you can build one.

    This is honestly a dated topic and if anyone fails to realize this that is their own delusions.

    Sure A supercarrier or two would be nice for the Russian navy they will need them at some point but that somepoint is not now.

    -----------------------------

    Aw hell no I refuse this leadership! that's it time to coup! I know how to coup governments easy. Been doing it along time.
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2461
    Points : 2470
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  eehnie on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:19 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:I would say B is also a bit much Russian submarines aren't cheap things and at times at like 40 percent cost of just the carrier, new ones anyway.

    Russia at this time will favor submarines and small surface ships right now over a carrier.

    I have no clue why some people here insist Russia has the funds to build the thing.

    Fact is they cannot even properly base the Kuz, They lack support infrastructure and everything else they need for a Super carrier and all that alone will add on tens of Billions of dollars.

    A carrier does not exist on it's own you need a whole mess of stuff before you can build one.

    This is honestly a dated topic and if anyone fails to realize this that is their own delusions.

    Sure A supercarrier or two would be nice for the Russian navy they will need them at some point but that somepoint is not now.

    -----------------------------

    Aw hell no I refuse this leadership! that's it time to coup! I know how to coup governments easy. Been doing it along time.

    Another intoxicator.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 1866
    Points : 1856
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:41 pm

    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:I would say B is also a bit much Russian submarines aren't cheap things and at times at like 40 percent cost of just the carrier, new ones anyway.

    Russia at this time will favor submarines and small surface ships right now over a carrier.

    I have no clue why some people here insist Russia has the funds to build the thing.

    Fact is they cannot even properly base the Kuz, They lack support infrastructure and everything else they need for a Super carrier and all that alone will add on tens of Billions of dollars.

    A carrier does not exist on it's own you need a whole mess of stuff before you can build one.

    This is honestly a dated topic and if anyone fails to realize this that is their own delusions.

    Sure A supercarrier or two would be nice for the Russian navy they will need them at some point but that somepoint is not now.

    -----------------------------

    Aw hell no I refuse this leadership! that's it time to coup! I know how to coup governments easy. Been doing it along time.

    Another intoxicator.

    Right the kuz anchors off the waters...

    Your insane if you think you can just build a Super AC and that's it....honestly have no clue on how that stuff works but hey that's alright.

    How is your armchair treating you? What experience do you have sides reading stuff online, by all means, enlighten me on what qualifies you to make any remarks?.

    Oh....your armchair? hm lovely ain't it. So, by all means, call me an "intoxicator" cause I only laugh when you think you know anything~

    I love armchair generals like you, you guys make me smile so for that I thank you. Keep the laughs coming~
    avatar
    marat

    Posts : 299
    Points : 295
    Join date : 2015-04-26

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  marat on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:50 pm

    eehnie wrote:

    Another intoxicator.

    such a great agrument... No
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2461
    Points : 2470
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  eehnie on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:09 pm

    marat wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

    Another intoxicator.

    such a great agrument... No

    This person has a trajectory here. According to himself he is part of the US forces in Syria.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 4171
    Points : 4167
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:09 pm

    All the talk about Russian military finances is basically hot air. The Chinese natural gas pipeline and several Russian LNG, natural gas, and oil projects will start increasing production over coming years. Unless the energy market collapses, the Russians will be in better financial situation in the future. The Russian nuclear forces moderization should be completed will before 2025. http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/navy-maritime/russian-navy-discussions-updates-8178-78/#post327099
    Fixing the fleet: The new infrastructure of the Russian Navy https://www.rbth.com/defence/2016/06/13/fixing-the-fleet-the-new-infrastructure-of-the-russian-navy_602403
    The infrastructure will be definitely ready by the time the 1st new a/c carrier/TAKR built.
    RF to open new nav. base in B. Sea to counter NATO by the end of 2020 https://www.rbth.com/defence/2016/06/29/russia-to-open-new-naval-base-in-black-sea-to-counter-nato_607229
    https://sputniknews.com/russia/201607281043700718-russia-novorossiysk-naval-base/
    That'll free up some space in Sevastopol for Adm.K (with Draught 11m; discussed earlier) & other TAKRs. The Azov Sea may also be used for their basing/training, if the new bridge is high enough.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuznetsov-class_aircraft_carrier
    http://www.mapofukraine.net/map/azov_sea_map.gif
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_of_Azov
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerch_Strait_Bridge#Design_of_the_planned_bridge
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 9239
    Points : 9321
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  PapaDragon on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:17 pm

    eehnie wrote:
    marat wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

    Another intoxicator.

    such a great agrument... No

    This person has a trajectory here. According to himself he is part of the US forces in Syria.

    So what about it?

    He is not supposed to have an opinion because of it?

    He has certainly been far more coherent and concise than you and infinitely more useful.
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2461
    Points : 2470
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  eehnie on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:34 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:I would say B is also a bit much Russian submarines aren't cheap things and at times at like 40 percent cost of just the carrier, new ones anyway.

    Russia at this time will favor submarines and small surface ships right now over a carrier.

    I have no clue why some people here insist Russia has the funds to build the thing.

    Fact is they cannot even properly base the Kuz, They lack support infrastructure and everything else they need for a Super carrier and all that alone will add on tens of Billions of dollars.

    A carrier does not exist on it's own you need a whole mess of stuff before you can build one.

    This is honestly a dated topic and if anyone fails to realize this that is their own delusions.

    Sure A supercarrier or two would be nice for the Russian navy they will need them at some point but that somepoint is not now.

    -----------------------------

    Aw hell no I refuse this leadership! that's it time to coup! I know how to coup governments easy. Been doing it along time.

    Another intoxicator.

    Right the kuz anchors off the waters...

    Your insane if you think you can just build a Super AC and that's it....honestly have no clue on how that stuff works but hey that's alright.

    How is your armchair treating you? What experience do you have sides reading stuff online, by all means, enlighten me on what qualifies you to make any remarks?.

    Oh....your armchair? hm lovely ain't it. So, by all means, call me an "intoxicator" cause I only laugh when you think you know anything~

    I love armchair generals like you, you guys make me smile so for that I thank you. Keep the laughs coming~

    As an intoxicator, you want to put in my mind and in my words, what is not. Like if it would make right what you said. Obviously it is wrong.

    It is not the first time you try this. You have to know that I will not be the alone passing exams here. You will pass the exams with me too.

    Unfortunately for you I was in the university enough time to reach a level enough to recognize who of you knows something of all this, and who knows nothing. Enough to recognize the shit dressed of technical opinions when I read it. And if you get the label of intoxicator, is because you deserve it, is because your comments have a malicious component.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:31 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:

    Your intoxicator badge is there for the taking my man.

    It would be improvement over that signature gif you have that keeps messing with my tablet... pwnd

    And I am sure that Kilo can make you a custom General version of the badge.

    Funny thing about intoxication, here and on Syria tread I am called Russia hater but on space program treads I am called Russia apologist. I feel so confused sometimes... cry

    Will make one of my own i guess haha Smile

    Sry for that i will replace it soon then to make it easier on your tablet.

    Same here, highly depends on thread how ppl threat you. Its basically unpopular to be critic of anything that comes from Motherland Very Happy
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  Guest on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:32 pm

    marat wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

    Another intoxicator.

    such a great agrument... No

    Get used to it, you have numerous posters here with nothing better than that cry
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2505
    Points : 2495
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  KiloGolf on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:40 am

    PapaDragon wrote:And I am sure that Kilo can make you a custom General version of the badge

    presenteth thee with the 4-star Generalisimo's badge

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 ZAJSvJI

    @Militarov intoxicate responsibly

    Sponsored content

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:42 pm