Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Syrian War: News #13

    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  calm on Tue May 30, 2017 8:56 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:After we seized Tabqa no, ISIS is just being an annoyance at best, they have been broken and are no longer a serious threat. Sure things have to be taken from them but they will retreat whenever attacked now because they cannot handle it anymore.

    That is semi right, It ALL comes down to Deir. We want it, Russia wants it.

    Without Deir the kurds will become much less attractive for the US and the kurds know this.

    Deir is literally do or die for both side, whoever takes it wins the war pretty much.



    One more question if you can answer it. Is there really a lot of Kurds, so that IS keeps reatriting like that, or there were a lot of you guys there to help them?
    Because i see that area north of Raqqa, where IS is crushed without any serious fighting.

    And in a same time, and now in east Aleppo, best forces in SAA, Tiger Forces slowly advancing and taking massive casualties. ISIS is putting heavy resistance, lots of tanks and artillery in use.

    just in last 10 days SAA lost over 50 KIA, and who knows how many MIA.

    Yes they're advancing but on heavy price.
    Map update, despite heavy IS reinforcements SAA keeps advancing. Around 650km2 captured since start of operation.
    https://twitter.com/warsmonitoring/status/869600921705164800
    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 DBFrYGAXsAEn-e7

    video of fighting today


    And 1 more, compilation of fighting during last month.

    I haven't seen this intensity of fighting on Kurds side, not even close. No videos, or no fighting like this at all?

    As far as Deir Ezzor goes, that is almost impossible to be captured by IS. Maybe if US bomb SAA couple more times, but who knows what will happen after that.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 1782
    Points : 1772
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Tue May 30, 2017 9:15 pm

    calm wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:After we seized Tabqa no, ISIS is just being an annoyance at best, they have been broken and are no longer a serious threat. Sure things have to be taken from them but they will retreat whenever attacked now because they cannot handle it anymore.

    That is semi right, It ALL comes down to Deir. We want it, Russia wants it.

    Without Deir the kurds will become much less attractive for the US and the kurds know this.

    Deir is literally do or die for both side, whoever takes it wins the war pretty much.



    One more question if you can answer it. Is there really a lot of Kurds, so that IS keeps reatriting like that, or there were a lot of you guys there to help them?
    Because i see that area north of Raqqa, where IS is crushed without any serious fighting.

    And in a same time, and now in east Aleppo, best forces in SAA, Tiger Forces slowly advancing and taking massive casualties. ISIS is putting heavy resistance, lots of tanks and artillery in use.

    just in last 10 days SAA lost over 50 KIA, and who knows how many MIA.

    Yes they're advancing but on heavy price.
    Map update, despite heavy IS reinforcements SAA keeps advancing. Around 650km2 captured since start of operation.
    https://twitter.com/warsmonitoring/status/869600921705164800
    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 DBFrYGAXsAEn-e7

    video of fighting today


    And 1 more, compilation of fighting during last month.

    I haven't seen this intensity of fighting on Kurds side, not even close. No videos, or no fighting like this at all?

    As far as Deir Ezzor goes, that is almost impossible to be captured by IS. Maybe if US bomb SAA couple more times, but who knows what will happen after that.

    Alot of this I cannot comment on.

    Tiger forces aren't taking massive losses however, I'd hardly consider 50 men in ten days massive compared to the amount they are killing in return.

    Tiger forces have little manpower in that area, most of Assad's army right now is being readied for a massive rush on Deir Azzor and to seize Tan-if. Assad did not think ISIs would try and hold on so hard for Makan, no one did we all thought they would just flee. They are making a huge tactical mistake right now trying to hold it.

    If ISIS allows the tiger forces to seize that area, they lose the last field of containment they have against the SAA for a very very long time in that direction thus they will get caved on and they know this nor can they afford it.

    That said ISIS has little manpower to spare at this point. Assad and Russia want them to send those troops and tanks to that area because it grinds down the meat. Hundreds of ISIS members have been killed trying to hold it, really in the long run this is good for Assad. Makes his fight towards Deir easier.

    The ratio for SAA verse ISIS killed is like 1 SAA dies per 20ish ISIS members.

    ISIS can seize Deir they have enough men if the Raqqa force is allowed to flee, Deir Azzor will fall unless ISIS REALLY and I mean REALLY fucks it up.
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  calm on Tue May 30, 2017 9:30 pm

    But SAA can always send a additional troops there. Now when they advancing and fronts are getting shorter, massive amount of troops are allowed to be redeployed.

    That advance south of Palmyra have cut the frontline from 300 to 100km freeing at least 1/2k of soldiers.
    If SAA manage to free east Aleppo all the way to Tabqa, and east Hama CS, front will be cut from 400 km to 90km.

    So overall front will go from 700 km to 200 km. Yes i know, this is not traditional frontline, there are 5/10 soldiers on 1km of front, but it will free more troops for sure.


    But all this needs to be done before Raqqa is captured by Kurds. Only question is will IS do the same as in Mosul, or will they flee.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 1782
    Points : 1772
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Tue May 30, 2017 9:41 pm

    calm wrote:But SAA can always send a additional troops there. Now when they advancing and fronts are getting shorter, massive amount of troops are allowed to be redeployed.

    That advance south of Palmyra have cut the frontline from 300 to 100km freeing at least 1/2k of soldiers.
    If SAA manage to free east Aleppo all the way to Tabqa, and east Hama CS, front will be cut from 400 km to 90km.

    So overall front will go from 700 km to 200 km. Yes i know, this is not traditional frontline, there are 5/10 soldiers on 1km of front, but it will free more troops for sure.


    But all this needs to be done before Raqqa is captured by Kurds. Only question is will IS do the same as in Mosul, or will they flee.

    Thus you answered your own question on one of the reasons.

    The SAA has tons of troops that can be freed up if those regions fall into their hands, ISIS does not want this.

    Hence my "they will get caved in on" comment
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  calm on Tue May 30, 2017 9:47 pm

    ^
    Yeah. We will see what will happen. 'Interesting' times ahead, in Syria.

    New article from  Elijah

    https://elijahjm.wordpress.com/2017/05/30/eliminating-isis-is-top-priority-for-damascus-and-its-allies-the-military-operations-in-iraq-and-syria-are-being-harmonised/
    Just as military activities have quieted on most fronts between the soldiers of Damascus and the Syrian rebels supported by al-Qaeda (Hay’atTahrir al-Sham) following the Astana agreement imposed by Russia, Turkey and Iran, more than 40,000 soldiers and elite special forces of Damascus and its allies – supported by Russian Air Force and Special Forces in the ground – started a large scale military operation against “Islamic State” (ISIS), the biggest of its kind in all these years of war.

    These forces attacked ISIS on 3 fronts: from Suweida south; within al Badiya (the Syrian steppe) in mid-east Syria and south of Tamdur, Palmyra, towards al-Sukhna and Qaryateyn; and south of al-Jarrah military airport to secure Khanaser road once for all. The aim was to recover the largest territory possible from ISIS and to close all roads to the US plans to divide, not only the north east of Syria, but also the Syrian steppe and to create a “buffer zone” for Israel with Jordanian consensus and participation.

    Moreover, this large military operation in Syria is advancing hand in hand, in full harmony, with the ongoing one in Iraq, against ISIS, where the Iraqi security forces – the 19 brigades of the Popular Mobilisation Units – have reached the Syrian-Iraqi borders on Umm Jreis (west of Mosul) and are planning to build a long wall along the Syrian-Iraqi borders and take control of the line of the border starting from the province of Nineveh (Sinjar) to the province of Anbar and up to the crossing border point in al-Qaem/albu Kamal.

    The Syrian-Iraqi plans aim to disrupt Washington’s attempt to close the borders between Iraq and Syria and establish a base for a Syrian proxy group on al-Tanaf. This is one of the reasons why the US bombed Syrian allies forces at 45 km from al-Tanaf crossing when these engaged with the US proxies and managed to take hold of a fully equipped US command and control vehicle(???). Syrian allied forces attacked and overwhelmed the US proxies close to al-Tanaf borders when the US jet attacked and destroyed the vehicle even whilst it was being inspected, killing 6 militants.

    The US forces are aware of the impossibility of holding on to this crossing point (al-Tanaf) for very long: the Iraqi forces are quickly advancing along the borders and will encounter the Syrian forces on the other side. This is exactly what Washington hoped, in vain, to avoid.

    The US forces are aware of the impossibility of holding on to this crossing point (al-Tanaf) for very long: the Iraqi forces are quickly advancing along the borders and will encounter the Syrian forces on the other side. This is exactly what Washington hoped, in vain, to avoid.

    Thus, America’s plan did not last long, especially since its Syrian allies – if they wanted to give them the control of the border between Syria and Iraq – are characterized by a sectarian bias that is not commensurate with trading between the two countries and especially the plurality of sectarianism in Mesopotamia. Therefore, any Syrian sectarian forces of the United States cannot stand for long on the border because their presence will undoubtedly cause a military confrontation between them and the Iraqi forces- sooner or later.

    Russia, Syria, Iran and Iraq have agreed to coordinate their forces to ensure that there is no “return” to Iraq for ISIS and its elimination in Syria and the failure of any plan to keep the border between the Levant and Mesopotamia closed. America is well aware of the extent of ISIS weaknesses and attempts to take as much of the Syrian territory as possible to pass it on to the enemies of Damascus and impose the partition of the country and a political swap in exchange for the territory. However, Damascus’ allies are also determined to deal with the US troops in Iraq and Syria when the war ends and the threat to Syria’s stability becomes irrelevant.

    The Syrian army and its allies manoeuvre today with around 40,000 men with its allied forces, with the Syrian and Russian Air Force coverage, while the United States, Britain and Jordan, manoeuvre with 4000-5000 armed men operating within the Syrian Badia (steppe) from Suwayda to the Al-Tanf crossing with Jordan and US providing air support. All in a race to conquer the largest territory possible, taking it from the weakened ISIS.

    Moscow has committed itself to backing up its allies while facing the US plan in the Syrian steppe, by providing all necessary support to preserve the territory retaken from ISIS (over 12,500 square Kilometres – larger than the surface of Lebanon)  lol1  during the last ten days of continuous military operations.In this steppe there are oil wells, mines and other raw materials that Moscow began to exploit to extract oil and use it in the Levant for military purposes.

    It is certain that American forces will never know long-term stability in Syria. This is due to the following:

    -  Turkey will not accept the growing strength of the Kurds in Syria and is prepared for subversive military action against America in the Levant which threatens the stability of Ankara, for the sake of its national security interest.

    -  Iran has dealt with the US occupation of Iraq and is waiting for an opportune moment to repeat the same action in Syria, especially as it has already formed a popular Syrian resistance base similar to that of the Lebanese Hezbollah.

    -  Moscow wouldn’t be against seeingthe United Statessink into the Syrian quagmire, especially as the taste of its defeat in Afghanistan (and the role of the US in it) is still a nasty taste in the mouth of the Kremlin.

    The Syrian opposition and Al-Qaeda are waiting for a political solution that could end the hostilities for years,a solution to deal with the Syrian crisis or even an internal uprising against al-Qaeda and its strict Islamic rules – which will certainly not fit the lives of many Syrians living in the northern city of Idlib when the war ends. A solution to achieve with the support of Turkey and Russia.


    Last edited by calm on Tue May 30, 2017 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2461
    Points : 2470
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  eehnie on Tue May 30, 2017 9:50 pm

    par far wrote:The thing I don't get is why is Russia, SAA and Allies protecting the Kurds from Turkey. Let the Turks attack Manbij and other Kurdish regions? Why is Russia and the SAA acting as buffer zones between Turkey and Kurds? If the Kurds are fucking the SAA, let the Turks help you with the Kurds.


    https://southfront.org/us-backed-sdf-attempting-cut-off-syrian-army-raqqa-province/


    And then a war vs Turkey to send them back to home?

    Russia is far smarter than this.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 9144
    Points : 9226
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  PapaDragon on Tue May 30, 2017 10:43 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:After we seized Tabqa no, ISIS is just being an annoyance at best, they have been broken and are no longer a serious threat. Sure things have to be taken from them but they will retreat whenever attacked now because they cannot handle it anymore.

    That is semi right, It ALL comes down to Deir. We want it, Russia wants it.

    Without Deir the kurds will become much less attractive for the US and the kurds know this.

    Deir is literally do or die for both side, whoever takes it wins the war pretty much.

    Finally some simplicity in this war. I assumed a year ago that there is just one outcome with different flavors for Kurds so it's nice to be right.

    By taking DeZ Kurds prolong their usefulness but that is just borrowed time like you said.

    Seig, tell me if you can, is objective of USA in DeZ to help create jump-off point for ops in Iran later down the road? It's unlikely to lead to removal of Russia from the coast since scenario of independent Latakia can always kick in even in far more unfavorable circumstances for them.

    Future Iran shindig It's the only reason that I can think of that justifies this much hassle by US military over that patch of wasteland (DeZ) and pissing off ally like Turkey this much.

    And what will Kurds do with 100 000 pro Damascus crowd in DeZ if they get there? And local SAA? Not too much love between Arabs and Kurds.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 1782
    Points : 1772
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Tue May 30, 2017 11:29 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:After we seized Tabqa no, ISIS is just being an annoyance at best, they have been broken and are no longer a serious threat. Sure things have to be taken from them but they will retreat whenever attacked now because they cannot handle it anymore.

    That is semi right, It ALL comes down to Deir. We want it, Russia wants it.

    Without Deir the kurds will become much less attractive for the US and the kurds know this.

    Deir is literally do or die for both side, whoever takes it wins the war pretty much.

    Finally some simplicity in this war. I assumed a year ago that there is just one outcome with different flavors for Kurds so it's nice to be right.

    By taking DeZ Kurds prolong their usefulness but that is just borrowed time like you said.

    Seig, tell me if you can, is objective of USA in DeZ to help create jump-off point for ops in Iran later down the road? It's unlikely to lead to removal of Russia from the coast since scenario of independent Latakia can always kick in even in far more unfavorable circumstances for them.

    Future Iran shindig It's the only reason that I can think of that justifies this much hassle by US military over that patch of wasteland (DeZ) and pissing off ally like Turkey this much.

    And what will Kurds do with 100 000 pro Damascus crowd in DeZ if they get there? And local SAA? Not too much love between Arabs and Kurds.


    Well I cannot openly say that but if you recall a certain leaked document Iran is next on our hit list.

    THe objectives in syria are fairly common.

    1. Pipeline we want this down so do gulf states this will allow us to get oil into Europe thus choke russia economically since they have yet to stop depending on oil and gas so much.

    2. We need a staging point for something Iraq has proved....unwillingly to allow this. The Kurds, however, have no such reservations.

    3. Installing an IMF there.

    Plus a couple of other more...classified things. Nothing good for Russia, Syria or Iran tho.

    Putin will pay big if he loses in Syria is all I can say.


    The kurds and SAA well depend on which region we are talking about they don't hate eachother but they know a time will come where they will be killing each other. However, the kurds are fairly pathetic figthers in Tabqa and other places Units like mine had to do the heavy lifting little shits are way to used to ISIS running away.

    The turks would be curb stomping them right now if it wasn't for Russia, not much If Assad takes it first well they will not oppose it. They will try and hold onto the ground they do have however and this is where my country comes in. This is why we want ISIS to take Deir Azzor because if Assad guys are still there when the kurds roll in welp...they fucked up. Because the kurds know they can take Deir from ISIs but they will not push Assad because right now he is all that is saving them from the Turks.

    Provided they fulfill their task...well they got promised things however if they fuck up we will leave them to the wolves. Cannot stress enough how Deir Azzor is what will decide the outcome of Syria has a country.

    So the kurds have real incentive not to fuck this up, I gotta be mia now got me goat fuckers to shoot.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 4497
    Points : 4475
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  miketheterrible on Tue May 30, 2017 11:34 pm

    Yeah, I call bullshit on your story. Sorry.

    Nothing you said is nothing we never heard of before and the classified part is nothing either.

    This is all a joke. And I know the Russians are laughing their heads off at us retards who actually believe this.
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1990
    Points : 2169
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  par far on Wed May 31, 2017 12:21 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:After we seized Tabqa no, ISIS is just being an annoyance at best, they have been broken and are no longer a serious threat. Sure things have to be taken from them but they will retreat whenever attacked now because they cannot handle it anymore.

    That is semi right, It ALL comes down to Deir. We want it, Russia wants it.

    Without Deir the kurds will become much less attractive for the US and the kurds know this.

    Deir is literally do or die for both side, whoever takes it wins the war pretty much.

    Finally some simplicity in this war. I assumed a year ago that there is just one outcome with different flavors for Kurds so it's nice to be right.

    By taking DeZ Kurds prolong their usefulness but that is just borrowed time like you said.

    Seig, tell me if you can, is objective of USA in DeZ to help create jump-off point for ops in Iran later down the road? It's unlikely to lead to removal of Russia from the coast since scenario of independent Latakia can always kick in even in far more unfavorable circumstances for them.

    Future Iran shindig It's the only reason that I can think of that justifies this much hassle by US military over that patch of wasteland (DeZ) and pissing off ally like Turkey this much.

    And what will Kurds do with 100 000 pro Damascus crowd in DeZ if they get there? And local SAA? Not too much love between Arabs and Kurds.


    Well I cannot openly say that but if you recall a certain leaked document Iran is next on our hit list.

    THe objectives in syria are fairly common.

    1. Pipeline we want this down so do gulf states this will allow us to get oil into Europe thus choke russia economically since they have yet to stop depending on oil and gas so much.

    2. We need a staging point for something Iraq has proved....unwillingly to allow this. The Kurds, however, have no such reservations.

    3. Installing an IMF there.

    Plus a couple of other more...classified things. Nothing good for Russia, Syria or Iran tho.

    Putin will pay big if he loses in Syria is all I can say.


    The kurds and SAA well depend on which region we are talking about they don't hate eachother but they know a time will come where they will be killing each other. However, the kurds are fairly pathetic figthers in Tabqa and other places Units like mine had to do the heavy lifting little shits are way to used to ISIS running away.

    The turks would be curb stomping them right now if it wasn't for Russia, not much If Assad takes it first well they will not oppose it. They will try and hold onto the ground they do have however and this is where my country comes in. This is why we want ISIS to take Deir Azzor because if Assad guys are still there when the kurds roll in welp...they fucked up. Because the kurds know they can take Deir from ISIs but they will not push Assad because right now he is all that is saving them from the Turks.

    Provided they fulfill their task...well they got promised things however if they fuck up we will leave them to the wolves. Cannot stress enough how Deir Azzor is what will decide the outcome of Syria has a country.

    So the kurds have real incentive not to fuck this up, I gotta be mia now got me goat fuckers to shoot.


    You are right about staked being very high for Putin and Russia, this is why there are regular Russian troops in Syria. Southern Syria, Syrian-Iraqi border and Deir ez-Zor are very important and it would not surprise me if the bulk of Russian forces are focused in those areas. What do you think will the Kurds be thrown to the wolves?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 9144
    Points : 9226
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed May 31, 2017 1:59 am

    Thanks for write-up Seig

    par far wrote:.......... What do you think will the Kurds be thrown to the wolves?

    He just said that they will be, only question is what particular subset of wolves will they be thrown to.
    crod
    crod

    Posts : 335
    Points : 372
    Join date : 2009-08-04

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  crod on Wed May 31, 2017 2:17 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:After we seized Tabqa no, ISIS is just being an annoyance at best, they have been broken and are no longer a serious threat. Sure things have to be taken from them but they will retreat whenever attacked now because they cannot handle it anymore.

    That is semi right, It ALL comes down to Deir. We want it, Russia wants it.

    Without Deir the kurds will become much less attractive for the US and the kurds know this.

    Deir is literally do or die for both side, whoever takes it wins the war pretty much.

    Finally some simplicity in this war. I assumed a year ago that there is just one outcome with different flavors for Kurds so it's nice to be right.

    By taking DeZ Kurds prolong their usefulness but that is just borrowed time like you said.

    Seig, tell me if you can, is objective of USA in DeZ to help create jump-off point for ops in Iran later down the road? It's unlikely to lead to removal of Russia from the coast since scenario of independent Latakia can always kick in even in far more unfavorable circumstances for them.

    Future Iran shindig It's the only reason that I can think of that justifies this much hassle by US military over that patch of wasteland (DeZ) and pissing off ally like Turkey this much.

    And what will Kurds do with 100 000 pro Damascus crowd in DeZ if they get there? And local SAA? Not too much love between Arabs and Kurds.


    Well I cannot openly say that but if you recall a certain leaked document Iran is next on our hit list.

    THe objectives in syria are fairly common.

    1. Pipeline we want this down so do gulf states this will allow us to get oil into Europe thus choke russia economically since they have yet to stop depending on oil and gas so much.

    2. We need a staging point for something Iraq has proved....unwillingly to allow this. The Kurds, however, have no such reservations.

    3. Installing an IMF there.

    Plus a couple of other more...classified things. Nothing good for Russia, Syria or Iran tho.

    Putin will pay big if he loses in Syria is all I can say.


    The kurds and SAA well depend on which region we are talking about they don't hate eachother but they know a time will come where they will be killing each other. However, the kurds are fairly pathetic figthers in Tabqa and other places Units like mine had to do the heavy lifting little shits are way to used to ISIS running away.

    The turks would be curb stomping them right now if it wasn't for Russia, not much If Assad takes it first well they will not oppose it. They will try and hold onto the ground they do have however and this is where my country comes in. This is why we want ISIS to take Deir Azzor because if Assad guys are still there when the kurds roll in welp...they fucked up. Because the kurds know they can take Deir from ISIs but they will not push Assad because right now he is all that is saving them from the Turks.

    Provided they fulfill their task...well they got promised things however if they fuck up we will leave them to the wolves. Cannot stress enough how Deir Azzor is what will decide the outcome of Syria has a country.

    So the kurds have real incentive not to fuck this up, I gotta be mia now got me goat fuckers to shoot.

    Sieg - when you say we, mine etc whom do you refer to? what force are you fighting with? sorry I clearly missed the intros etc and your profile is blank. cheers
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 1782
    Points : 1772
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Wed May 31, 2017 3:04 am

    United States.

    This will likely be my last post here for a while.

    We just took Samra Village and have reached Raqqa outskirts with some allied Kurdish units.



    @PapaDrag

    They will be thrown to the wolves if they fail to complete the objectives we gave them if they do complete them then well. We will continue to breathe life into them. Like I always tell people, American will keep you alive provided you are useless for us. Stop being useful and we will pull that life support.
    BKP
    BKP

    Posts : 474
    Points : 483
    Join date : 2015-05-02

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  BKP on Wed May 31, 2017 4:09 am

    ^ Rolling Eyes
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 9144
    Points : 9226
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed May 31, 2017 4:13 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:....

    They will be thrown to the wolves if they fail to complete the objectives we gave them if they do complete them then well. We will continue to breathe life into them. Like I always tell people, American will keep you alive provided you are useless for us. Stop being useful and we will pull that life support.

    I hear ya, no surprises

    Stay in one piece out there
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 9144
    Points : 9226
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed May 31, 2017 4:32 am


    OK so game now basically is to keep Deir ez Zorr under SAA control in order to keep Kurds from having pretext to take should ISIS overrun it or more desirably, for SAA and Russian advisers to break siege ASAP.

    This will not only facilitate Russian interest but also, accidentally, get Iran's ass out of the fire for certain period of time yet again (despite their best efforts at inflicting massive self harm by wasting time in the South on that Shia Crescent project of theirs)

    All eyes on Deir ez Zorr now. Expect more Kurdish/ISIS evacuation agreements like one the other day so VKS will have to be on extra alert. Also, they need to keep Tu-22s fueled loaded and ready 24/7.

    There is always "nuclear option" for Russia if SHTF which would be inserting troops into Deir ez Zorr both to keep it from falling and to make public statement.

    If alturism of saving 100k people from ISIS wasn't good enough reason for you guys to support immediate push for DeZ earlier, now you have strategic one. And personally: shame on you all !!! (well not all but a lot of you)

    So it's base defense game now. Those old enough to remember first StarCraft game know which level I am talking about. thumbsup
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 3352
    Points : 3384
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  franco on Wed May 31, 2017 12:08 pm

    Or if the Syrians gain control of the Iraqi border then Deir ez Zorr becomes useless to the US of A.
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  calm on Wed May 31, 2017 12:30 pm

    Rebels on Jordan border in counter offensive, alleged pushed SAA back to 100 km from Tanf

    Bm-21 attack on SAA in that area.

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 9144
    Points : 9226
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed May 31, 2017 1:43 pm

    calm wrote:Rebels on Jordan border in counter offensive, alleged pushed SAA back to 100 km from Tanf


    More time wasted on pointless stupidities​

    In the meantime ISIS keeps leaking out of Raqqa and into Deir

    USA will never pull out of Tanf precisely because SAA will be stuck there instead focusing on more urgent matters

    But morons and their idiot cousins keep slaming heads against the wall
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 1044
    Points : 1052
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Wed May 31, 2017 2:19 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    calm wrote:Rebels on Jordan border in counter offensive, alleged pushed SAA back to 100 km from Tanf


    More time wasted on pointless stupidities​

    In the meantime ISIS keeps leaking out of Raqqa and into Deir

    USA will never pull out of Tanf precisely because SAA will be stuck there instead focusing on more urgent matters

    But morons and their idiot cousins keep slaming heads against the wall

    Americans are willing to go their way supporting their proxy. Russians, not so much. The people who sacrificed millions to beat Nazis are today so effeminate they do not dare fight a bunch of sandal wearing Arabs. Sad.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 1044
    Points : 1052
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Wed May 31, 2017 2:21 pm

    Deir es Zor won't be reached from the west. Americans won't allow that. They would do air strikes if needed to. Deir es Zor will be reached from the east by PMU though Qaim and Abu Kamel.
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  calm on Wed May 31, 2017 3:07 pm

    what...
    SAA want to attack Daraa in deescalation zone
    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 DBAsLQFXUAYq56r

    Suweida: leader of Iraq|i militia Al-Nujaba visited Druze community amidst reports his fighters are gathering for offensive in Daraa.
    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 DBKBCCvXoAE2eax



    .
    .
    .

    Daraa: Rebels targeted last night a convoy of Regime reinforcements on Damascus-Daraa highway with a barrage of Grad rockets.
    https://twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/869489802118352897
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 9144
    Points : 9226
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed May 31, 2017 5:30 pm

    calm wrote:what...
    SAA want to attack Daraa in deescalation zone............

    Yup, just what they need, more distractions. Morons every last one of them.... Rolling Eyes


    Also:

    Syrian rebels say Russian jets halt advance on desert outpost

    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-badia-idUSKBN18R1OI
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2505
    Points : 2495
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  KiloGolf on Wed May 31, 2017 5:55 pm

    No changes in the Tanf area. Lets not be hasty, a Grad shelling can't be enough anyway.

    Hassan Ridha‏ @sayed_ridha 4h4 hours ago
    More
    FSA launched large attack on SAA & allies after preemptive shelling on their positions on Tanf highway towards Zaza/Sab' Biyar, no mapchange
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  calm on Wed May 31, 2017 6:32 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    calm wrote:what...
    SAA want to attack Daraa in deescalation zone............

    Yup, just what they need, more distractions. Morons every last one of them....  Rolling Eyes

    Wee will see what the Rebels got to offer, they have been dying for a last 3 month of their offensive in the city, and manage to capture only one district. Now leveled to the ground


    new satellite images show scale of destruction of Al-Manshiyah(70% captured by rebels) district after 3 months of Regime & Russia's bombardment
    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 DAb_2kPXsAUoedh

    To compare with Rebel firepower: aftermath of 2-ton Omar Missile strike on Regime base in Al-Sajnah district   lol1
    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 DAcBUrXWAAAK4ycSyrian War: News #13 - Page 9 DAcBVPIXsAEt1Va

    Sponsored content

    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:27 pm