Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+55
Isos
dino00
RusAviaGuy
Dima
miketheterrible
Firebird
PapaDragon
Hole
LMFS
GunshipDemocracy
GarryB
Arrow
ATLASCUB
auslander
MC-21
Singular_Transform
JohninMK
marat
Austin
franco
par far
Svyatoslavich
Arctic_Fox
Walther von Oldenburg
Airman
OminousSpudd
Project Canada
Giulio
ult
Rmf
zg18
wilhelm
AlfaT8
Book.
x_54_u43
Big_Gazza
KiloGolf
RedJasmin
william.boutros
max steel
TheArmenian
Werewolf
DTA
KoTeMoRe
sepheronx
Cyberspec
ExBeobachter1987
Neutrality
flamming_python
higurashihougi
Hannibal Barca
Viktor
mutantsushi
magnumcromagnon
kvs
59 posters

Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

Hole
    Hole

Russian Civil Aviation: News #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

Post  Hole Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:28 pm

thumbsup Dima.

If the operational costs (fuel consumption and so on) of the Tu-204/-214 are to high for the private companies, this should be no problem the military. The air force needs new planes, particularly special versions that already exist.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Russian Civil Aviation: News #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:31 pm

Dima wrote:

Regardless of the often formed opinion of it being an outdated aircraft by those ill read people, it still is in the class of whats flying in the form of B737 and A320 series. Its simply that MS-21 is more advanced than all the above three in its construction, materials used and design.

But Tu-204 was top class and it retained those qualities except for in sales. For example (below article, from another forum), we get to know few design feats of the Tu-204...

Its designers says Tu-204's 22 meter wings doesn't have a single joint.
    They also say that, compared to the aircraft it was meant to replace, the Tu-154, the Tu-204 had 70% lesser body joints!
    Not sure if Airbus and Boeing also claim such feats on their aircrafts which it replaced?

I wonder if MS-21 can come up with such a figure as to how much of an improvement it has over the basic Tu-204 airframe and body joints.
    as an ill read fanboy of west (same as fanboy Putin) I must say it Tu-204 is better then MS-21 why bother?!  No it is not. It was good when created. From the other hands all fanboys have little to do with economy and cannot understand that restarting production is a  expensive thing, restarting and updating product is even more expensive and resources are restricted.  People as money alike. So how in shortyou have ot choose either this or that,  

In addition, MS-21 is not running into multiple 1000s in orders, its order number is still modest and there is not yet a situation which warrant all the production lines to be that of MS-21 so as to meet the customer demand.

MS-21 is not going to be cheaper than Tu-204 and there is a need to have a Tu-204 production line, particularly the updated 2-crew Tu-204SM.

You only look at selling price? not life cycle dont you? do you have numbers? And of course nobody in Russia knows about what you writing. Just her eon this forum , right? Or Shoigu, Putin, Borisow or Kozak ar just western ill read fanbois?

Last edited by GunshipDemocracy on Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:07 pm

Dima wrote:
    Austin wrote:Craic CR929 Now Larger Than Airbus A330
    May 23, 2018 Bradley Perrett and Maxim Pyadushkin | Aviation Week & Space Technology
    New wide bodied aircraft Berkut/CR929 (and IL-96-400M) deserves a dedicated thread for its of high importance for Russian civilian aviation, particularly long-range aviation. Plz collate all the news and articles related to this wide-bodied into a single thread.

Let's wait until first one is assembled at least
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:28 pm

PapaDragon wrote: Let's wait until first one is assembled at least

Il-496 or what they call it was rejected by MoD only because (according to press) too long time to project restarting/certifying new engines took place. Strange since actually tanker with 12,000km range or troop transport can be useful (or Anti-sub looong term missions)?
    Austin

Post  Austin Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:35 pm

On the IL-96-400M will be installed upgraded engines PS-90A3M

Published on 03/03/2017 | | @AviaRu | 3 740
    Perm Aviadvigatel will upgrade the PS-90A1 engine to PS-90A3M version for long-haul wide-body aircraft IL-96-400M. About itRBC Permsaid the head of the enterprise Alexander Inozemtsev. Now the Perm designers are working on the feasibility study for this project.

The passenger ship will be created on the basis of IL-96-300 with a 9.35 m long fuselage and a two-seater cabin. Production of the aircraft will be organized at the Voronezh aircraft factory.
    The passenger capacity in a one-class arrangement should be 436 seats and 386 in two-class layout, four upgraded turbofan engines PS-90A3M will be installed on the aircraft. The maximum takeoff weight will be at least 270 tons, the flight range with a payload of 41 tons - not less than 9 thousand km.

"The president is tasked with making a batch of 6-10 four-engine aircraft and starting their operation in Russia. By the time the PD-35 appears, the aircraft is supposed to be re-engineered as a twin-engine variant. This will happen in about 10-15 years, "Inozemtsev said.

Photo (c) Oleg Buglov, RussianPlanes.net
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:38 pm

I wonder how this will work. Will this Il-96 eventually be replaced by a Russian-Chinese widebody?
    I read that Russia plans to use this to get started for the Russia-China venture.

Or will the joint plane be sold in China. With Russia doing her own variant for domestic use and her own customers
    ie in the same way Brahmos is for India, with Russia having her own Zircon missile for domestic use?
    Austin

Post  Austin Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:36 pm

IL-96-400M is for domestic market Long Range low cost mass trasport aircraft specially to far east.

Future option include to reengine with 2x PD-35 Engine.

CR929 is for China/Russian market and international one , I think the China and International market will end up buying 75 % and 25 % will be for Russian market.
    Austin

Post  Austin Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:46 pm

VASO Executive Director Sergei Isayenko: "We would like to have two engines of PD-35 on the IL-96"

http://aviation21.ru/ispolnitelnyj-direktor-vaso-sergej-isaenko-nam-by-xotelos-chtoby-na-il-96-bylo-dva-dvigatelya-pd-35/
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:39 pm

Firebird wrote:I wonder how this will work. Will this Il-96 eventually be replaced by a Russian-Chinese widebody?
    I read that Russia plans to use this to get started for the Russia-China venture.

Or will the joint plane be sold in China. With Russia doing her own variant for domestic use and her own customers
    ie in the same way Brahmos is for India, with Russia having her own Zircon missile for domestic use?

Brahmos is a vesion of the Onyx. Got Nothing to do with Zirkon.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:26 am

Chinese pics  about CR-929 Smile AWACS

Russian Civil Aviation: News #2 - Page 35 Izobrazheniya_samoleta_shfdms_cr929-3x68r4xd-1508693542.t

Tanker
    Russian Civil Aviation: News #2 - Page 35 Izobrazheniya_samoleta_shfdms_cr929-w73wen06-1508693542.t
    Austin

Post  Austin Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:29 am

Superjet has a concept similar to Airbus of Dark and Silent cockpit , Any idea when he lands why does he again press the throttle is this because of reverse thrust ?

Austin

Post  Austin Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:33 am

A prototype of the all-composite aircraft STR-40DT will be shown at the end of the year

Russian Civil Aviation: News #2 - Page 35 Yak-40_2

A prototype of the 19-seat all-composite aircraft STR-40DT, developed at the Siberian Scientific Research Institute of Aviation (SibNIA) named after SA Chaplygin, will be presented by the end of 2018. The aircraft will be adapted for the harsh conditions of the Russian North and can fly for a distance of up to 4000 km. This was toldTASS scientific supervisor of SibNIA Alexei Seryoznov.

"By the end of the year, we will demonstrate a prototype of a 19-seat aircraft, which will be adapted for Russian conditions, and its service will be no more than $ 250 per hour, like a similar US airplane." Now the world's aircraft maintenance costs about $ 1,500 per hour, "said he.

Seriousov specified that the class of 19-seat aircraft in Russia has not yet been submitted. According to him, such a plane will be in demand for the northern regions of the country, for example, in Yakutia. "Now Canadian planes fly there, our plane will be able to travel long distances and will be more suitable for flights in the cold," he added.

"Aviation of Russia" has already talked about a new aircraft, which is being developed in SibNIA on the basis of a Soviet light jet for local airlines Yak-40. Work on the all-composite aircraft STR-40DT with capacity for 19 seats began in 2013 at the request of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia within the framework of the Federal Target Program "Development of Civil Aviation Equipment in Russia for 2002-2010 and for the Period until 2015".

STR-40DT will completely repeat the aerodynamic scheme of its predecessor: it is a twin-engine, all-composite, monoplane with a trapezoidal wing, a T-shaped tail unit with a significant excess over the fuselage. The Yak-40 wing has an elongation of 8.93 and a span of 25 m. Obviously, the new integral-wing wing will have a much longer elongation, so that it is possible to fly over long distances - up to 4000 km.

Main technical characteristics of STR-40DT:

Empty weight - 6500 kg
    the maximum weight is 13000 kg
    number of passengers - 19-32 people
    flight range - 4000 km
    altitude of the flight is 9500-10000 m
    running start - 800 m
    mileage - 600 m
    carrying capacity - 3200 kg
    the cruising speed is 650-700 km / h
    fuel consumption - 500-550 kg / h

The developed aircraft is a demonstrator of the capabilities of polymer composite materials technologies when used in light turbojet passenger aircraft at high flight speeds (600-700 km / h). In the framework of the state order, the Institute carried out studies of PKM technologies in aircraft construction, allowing 2-3 times to increase the productivity of new aircraft and to reduce the cost of their production by 50%. Obtained demonstrators are a by-product not intended for commercial use. They only confirm the possibility of developing and constructing a fully composite production vehicle with the required flight characteristics, as well as characteristics of strength and economic efficiency.

http://aviation21.ru/obytnyj-obrazec-celnokompozitnogo-samolyota-str-40dt-pokazhut-v-konce-goda/
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:24 pm

Hole wrote:
    Firebird wrote:I wonder how this will work. Will this Il-96 eventually be replaced by a Russian-Chinese widebody?

Brahmos is a vesion of the Onyx. Got Nothing to do with Zirkon.

As you can tell, I'm not an expert on missile development.
    What I mean is, Russia produced a cutting edge missile for (or some say "with" India) ie Brahmos I and soon II.
    But Russia has its own missiles for the domestic market which I suppose are more advanced? And Russia might export those missiles, whereas it probably won't export Brahmos anywhere else.

So I'm wondering if a similar thing will happen with China ie CR929 for China. But Russia produces its own plane separately too?
    Maybe differing in range or TO weight or whatever? Does that make sense?
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:01 pm

Firebird wrote:

So I'm wondering if a similar thing will happen with China ie CR929 for China. But Russia produces its own plane separately too?

perhaps because CR-929 (Berkut Smile is partially Russia and partially Chinese and all Il-96 is made in Russia? Thus makes it a good platform for military applications (tankers AWACS, ASW...)
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:37 pm

GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    Firebird wrote:

perhaps because CR-929 (Berkut Smile is partially Russia and partially Chinese and all Il-96 is made in Russia? Thus makes it a good platform for military applications (tankers AWACS, ASW...)

Yeah I can see the IL-96 being used for military stuff even after CR929 is done.

But the big moneyspinner is civilian. So if say Russia's partners (excluding China) want a widebody in 2025 or whenever, I wonder if UAC will give them a CR929 ie joint venture assembled in China. Or whether they will offer a Russian made plane that's very similar and maybe a little more advanced?

After all, the tech expertise is coming from Russia, even if CHina is providing much of the money for CR929.

Post  Guest Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:45 pm

Firebird wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    Firebird wrote:

Yeah I can see the IL-96 being used for military stuff even after CR929 is done.

But the big moneyspinner is civilian. So if say Russia's partners (excluding China) want a widebody in 2025 or whenever, I wonder if UAC will give them a CR929 ie joint venture assembled in China. Or whether they will offer a Russian made plane that's very similar and maybe a little more advanced?

After all, the tech expertise is coming from Russia, even if CHina is providing much of the money for CR929.

All tech expertise comes from Russia? Highly unlikely, if that was the case the project would never ever exist.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:49 pm

Militarov wrote:
    Firebird wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    Firebird wrote:

All tech expertise comes from Russia? Highly unlikely, if that was the case the project would never ever exist.

Let me guess, cause Russia makes nothing, right?

You are also expert in airplane electronics and all forms of engineering too?

This site is too tiring. Too many "experts" or IKE's

Post  Guest Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:28 pm

miketheterrible wrote:

You are also expert in airplane electronics and all forms of engineering too?

This site is too tiring. Too many "experts" or IKE's

Production lines will be in China with certain components being desiegned in Russia in cooperation with Chinese design office, and most likely produced in China, as pe Russians. Originally fuselage was supposed to be produced in Russia, however it seems to be questioned lately due to price cuts. Its not like its Russian project, i will give me right hand it will have more Western components than Russian and Chinese combined in terms of cost in final product.

Honeywell and United Technologies are to be suppliers for many components as agreed in 2016.

No, actually you are tiring with same posts every 2 days, and same identical retarded line "OOO SO COZ RUSSIA DOESNT PRODUCE ANYTHING, RIGHT", how original.. we saw it just 7 trillion times posted by same 4 persons. Anything to contribute or just annoy the Hell out of us here? It is hardly my fault i have very wide range of interests and educated close relatives that can share light on things i am not particulary familiar with.

If you dont like what i say, if i am hurting your feelings block me, or whatever...or grow up.

No, i am not an expert on avionics, especially not all the hardware, and especially not the civilian liners exclusive hardware, however i did make an application that can be used on Garmin G600 and GTN 750. Even that makes me somewhat of Messiah compared to you in the field, no offense...
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:48 pm

miketheterrible wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

CR-929 is supposed to be shared project 50:50 both sides. Originally they said that Russia will design China will assemble but AFAIK ti wont be the way.  Russians surely will work on PD-35 engine (also for Yermak ) Kret for avionics and Chinkomposit on materials.   ut every tam in Chin will be mirrored. Both parties are supposed to share investment also 50%. So it is not that Russia is only expertise and China money.

Russian expertise is important as much as cost sharing. Chinese market (they say ~1500 machines of this class ...) makes sense for the whole project though. For Russia this is also beneficial - new experience in long haul liners after Soviet Union. Potential 3rd parties as customer .  Nobody is gonna to ban Chinese goodies.

http://bastion-karpenko.ru/dal-samolet/

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/CR929

https://aviation21.ru/rolls-royce-zainteresovan-v-postavkax-aviadvigatelej-dlya-shfdms-cr929/

Militarov wrote:
    Honeywell and United Technologies are to be suppliers for many components as agreed in 2016.

if this is still the fact I dont think for long, same as for RR engines. Only first phase. Then Russian or Chinese. Too high risk.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:08 am

Firebird wrote:Yeah I can see the IL-96 being used for military stuff even after CR929 is done

That's the only logical explanation to me for re-viving this project. Skills, materials, avionics for long term military platform (lasers, AWACS, tankers, ASW) - ith range 12,000km it makes sense...

unlikely - Il-96is never gonna be more advanced then CR-929. Most likely sales organization is going to be a joint venture too. Like would you ask is France or Germany selling Airbus?

After all, the tech expertise is coming from Russia, even if China is providing much of the money for CR929.

I dont think this is the case. China pays half and Russia half. All teams are mirrored. But true Russians can capitalize on what they learned on Il-96

Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:38 am

A good article from April, not sure if it was posted earlier.

https://3dprintingindustry.com/news/russias-2-6-billion-jet-engine-made-using-additive-manufacturing-132239/
    RUSSIA’S $2.6 BILLION JET ENGINE TO BE MADE USING ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
    BEAU JACKSON APRIL 17TH 2018 - 3:10PM

The Aviadvigatel PD-35 is Russia’s next generation airline jet engine. With a projected budget of 160 billion rubles ($2.6 billion) development of the engine is expected for completion in the next 5 years, and additive manufacturing (or additive technology) is tipped to be an important part of the plan.

For the engine’s development, Russian commercial aircraft developer and builder Aviadvigatel is working with gas turbine manufacturer ODK-Saturn – a company home to the state-funded Additive Technology Center.

A United project

PD-35 development is funded in part by the United Engine Corporation (UEC), a member of Russian state corporation Rostec, and China’s AECC Commercial Aircraft Engine Co.

When completed, PD-35 turbines will fly the C929 long-haul, widebody passenger airliner.

From 2019 onwards, the United Engine Corporation also expects that additive technologies will be integrated in certified gas turbine engines.

So far, the UEC has allocated 64.3 billion rubles ($1.13 billion) in state funding for PD-35 research and development.

Russian Civil Aviation: News #2 - Page 35 At3
    Metal 3D printed component. Photo via United Engine Corporation

Additive manufacturing is “the only solution”

Topology optimization, i.e. lightweighting parts to reduce the cost but maximize the strength, is a key part of next generation engine development at ODK-Saturn. According to Denis Fedoseyev, deputy chief engineer at ODK-Saturn, “In many cases of topology optimization, additive technologies are the only solution for production of complex-profile parts.”

So far, ODK-Saturn has leveraged topology optimization and metal 3D printing techniques to make small and complex components including brackets, mechanical elements and components used inside combustion chambers.

By UEC deputy chief designer Dmitry Karelin’s count, “In 2016, Saturn used [additive technologies] to produce over 600 gas turbine elements made of stainless steel, cobalt and titanium alloys,”

Additive applications for the PD-35 were gleaned from the design for the Aviadvigatel PD-14 civil aircraft engine, scheduled for flight tests running 2019 through 2021.

Russian Civil Aviation: News #2 - Page 35 At2
    ODK-Saturn workshop. Photo via United Engine Corporation

An international competition

I line with the aims of the PD-35 project, at the All-Russian Research Institute for Aircraft Materials (VIAM) additive manufacturing was used to make a combustion chamber within 5 days, a project that would typically take around 4 months to complete.

VIAM’s general director Evgeny Kablov says, “The world now competes who will reach ideal parameters in engines. The competitiveness depends on weight, performance and design effectiveness.”

Indeed, GE has had marked success with additive manufacturing for turbines in the West. A third of the parts in its Advanced Turboprop (ATP) Engine are now 3D printed, and the 3D printing enabled LEAP engine generated $27 billion in sales at the 2017 Paris Air Show.

Kablov concludes, “[Additive technologies] helps to resolve at once issues of materials, technology and design. And all that should be integrated decisively, at development stage.”

Rostec State Corporation is also developing a UEC Based Additive Technologies Center in association with the administration of Gyeonggi province, South Korea.

Vote for aerospace or automotive application of the year in the 2018 3D Printing Industry Awards.

Be the first to read the latest developments in additive manufacturing. Subscribe to the 3D Printing Industry newsletter, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.

Over 100 3D printing jobs are now waiting for you. Join our 3D printing jobs service for the latest vacancies in software, hardware and materials.

Featured image shows the PD-35 predecessor – Aviadvigatel PD-14 engine. Photo by Vitaly V. Kuzmin
    Austin

Post  Austin Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:02 pm

The Russian Ministry of Defense received the second Tu-214PU-SBUS

https://bmpd.livejournal.com/3245165.html

Russian Civil Aviation: News #2 - Page 35 5629428_original

RusAviaGuy

Post  RusAviaGuy Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:24 pm

Firebird wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    Firebird wrote:

The Il-96 platform were designed for a couple of family members including the smaller Il-90-200 and the twin-engined Il-96MD (later named Il-98). The latter were to be powered by either RR Trent 800 or P&W 4080 series engines.

The seriously upgraded Il-496 are said to be turned into a twin (Il-498 I guess) when the PD-35 becomes available. The original wing was designed for either for or two engines in the same way as Airbus did with the A330/A340 since twin engined configurations were on the table pretty early on and I have some pictures of a mockup installation of NK-93 engines on an Il-96-300 (a test for the proposed Il-96MD).

It is logical to see two key markets for the "Il-498" twin and one is for Russian governmental use but also as a freighter (Il-498T) together with some limited use by airlines (an example is Pegas Fly, which have talked about the Il-496).

Considering what happened with Airbus (which was a Toulouse affair from a final assembly point before more lines opened) I wouldn't be surprised to see CR929s assembled in Russia when the Shanghai line are full and more capacity is needed. It is the same as with Airbus when they started to assemble A319 and A321 in Hamburg.

The CR929 will end up as a technologically independent aircraft eventually (no Western suppliers or with strict restrictions on such content), i.e. PD-35 power (the question is whether China will develop a "CJ-2000A" later or join forces on the PD-25 program) and systems from the same suppliers as the "MC-21.ru" (the unofficial label for the PD-14 powered MC-21 with KRET avionics, Aerosila TA-18-200MS APU etc). Kvand has showcased proposed interiors for the MC-21 and it is possible that they will be a supplier on the program later on.
    RusAviaGuy

Post  RusAviaGuy Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Here are some interior images of proposed designs for the Il-96-400M and MC-21 from Russian suppliers (I am not sure if it is Kvand for the Ilyushin but they did offer an interior for the MC-21).

I write Il-96-400M here since those interiors were proposed for Aeroflot around 2001/2002 after they had cancelled their order for Il-96M/T and RA-96000 had been re-engined with PS-90A1. The new design were also proposed as a retrofit option for the Il-96-300 and I consider it a very modern and elegant solution in 2018 and would expect the Il-496 to get something along those lines.

Ilyushin Il-96-400M/Aeroflot/Ilyushin Finance:

Russian Civil Aviation: News #2 - Page 35 7WbwOaZ

Russian Civil Aviation: News #2 - Page 35 Zr36OFR

Russian Civil Aviation: News #2 - Page 35 MkIe0kg

A lower deck bar was also proposed and its placement would be in the forward cargo hold for the use of first and business class passengers:

Russian Civil Aviation: News #2 - Page 35 9BRpkKT

The Kvand proposal for the MC-21 interior looks like this:

Russian Civil Aviation: News #2 - Page 35 FB5TFeB

Russian Civil Aviation: News #2 - Page 35 4atERr9

Russian Civil Aviation: News #2 - Page 35 IdPESUJ

The Tu-204SM got a decent interior proposal or rather two as well (not sure if it was Kvand or Aviaprestige here):

Russian Civil Aviation: News #2 - Page 35 RHlhYkz

AKAU made one interior for this aircraft:

Russian Civil Aviation: News #2 - Page 35 JAx7VAq

I must say that I really like the Il-96-400M design proposal and the MC-21 Kvand solution is good too even if I think the seat design will be different in the final installation. The AKAU Tu-204SM interior is a good development of the baseline since it is reminiscent of the original cabin but more streamlined.

One thing is for sure and it is that modern Russian interiors are as good as Western ones now (I think they were perfectly OK back in the days too since both Il-62, Il-86 and Il-96 had perfectly good interiors and the same applies to the Tu-204 in its original form and the later iterations developed for the BRAVIA Tu-204-120 (also called Tu-204M) and Sirocco Tu-204-120 versions).

The "BRAVIA (British Russian Aviation Corporation) Tu-204" RA-64006 got a brand new interior as part of the "Westernizing" project in 1992.

The original Tu-204 mockup showcased in 1988 had an interior pretty much along the same lines as the Airbus A320 and were also furnished according to the post-1985 stricter fire safety standards. It can be seen in the Flight International article "Tupolev's new twinjet" that is available in their open archive.
    Austin

Post  Austin Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:52 pm

Kremlin Boosts Effort toward ‘Indigenization’ of SSJ100

https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/air-transport/2018-07-09/kremlin-boosts-effort-toward-indigenization-ssj100

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:19 pm