Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+49
Hole
PhSt
kvs
Cyberspec
miketheterrible
franco
Zivo
Svyatoslavich
higurashihougi
Kimppis
medo
Dforce
flamming_python
Godric
SturmGuard
Rodinazombie
par far
zorobabel
Khepesh
zg18
Neutrality
JohninMK
GarryB
PapaDragon
Firebird
magnumcromagnon
Morpheus Eberhardt
Cowboy's daughter
whir
OminousSpudd
George1
Werewolf
Dima
Regular
Walther von Oldenburg
max steel
iraqidabab
jhelb
BKP
Black-Swan
Karl Haushofer
Austin
Hannibal Barca
Mike E
milky_candy_sugar
Russian Patriot
Jelena
Admin
sepheronx
53 posters

Incidents in Russia (Natural Disasters, Accidents and Emergencies)

George1
    George1

Incidents in Russia (Natural Disasters, Accidents and Emergencies) - Page 15 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Natural Disasters, Accidents and Emergencies)

Post  George1 Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:55 am

Rescuers recover all bodies from blast-stricken Siberian coalmine — ministry

The ministry said that a total of 51 bodies were lifted from the Listvyazhnaya mine, including 46 coalminers and five rescuers

https://tass.com/emergencies/1374417

GarryB likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Incidents in Russia (Natural Disasters, Accidents and Emergencies) - Page 15 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Natural Disasters, Accidents and Emergencies)

Post  kvs Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:05 pm

GarryB wrote:Sabotage is always an issue, but negligence and greed are common factors too.

I rather suspect that mine knew there were problems... they had had ventilation issues in the past and explosions too, but right now China is buying all the coal it can get so likely extra shifts and ignoring warning systems to get as much coal onto those train wagons will be the priority of management at the mine because if they don't ship it some other mine will...

It turns out the management is at fault. They even finagled the detection equipment since they wanted to maximize production
    and profits as coal fetches a high price now. I hope these scumbags are prosecuted to Hell.

GarryB, miketheterrible and lancelot like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:29 am

The disgusting thing is that the lives they were gambling with were not their own...
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:03 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:51 am