Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+49
Hole
PhSt
kvs
Cyberspec
miketheterrible
franco
Zivo
Svyatoslavich
higurashihougi
Kimppis
medo
Dforce
flamming_python
Godric
SturmGuard
Rodinazombie
par far
zorobabel
Khepesh
zg18
Neutrality
JohninMK
GarryB
PapaDragon
Firebird
magnumcromagnon
Morpheus Eberhardt
Cowboy's daughter
whir
OminousSpudd
George1
Werewolf
Dima
Regular
Walther von Oldenburg
max steel
iraqidabab
jhelb
BKP
Black-Swan
Karl Haushofer
Austin
Hannibal Barca
Mike E
milky_candy_sugar
Russian Patriot
Jelena
Admin
sepheronx
53 posters

Incidents in Russia (Natural Disasters, Accidents and Emergencies)

Rodinazombie

Incidents in Russia (Natural Disasters, Accidents and Emergencies) - Page 7 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Natural Disasters, Accidents and Emergencies)

Post  Rodinazombie Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:03 am

Werewolf wrote:Knowledge about politics is already quite give away that specifically a russian jet was blown up (the straight down trajectory out sudden is proof that it was not normal cause) paired with Russian actions in Syria and US the spoiled brat that puts a trantrum tell us enough to make conclusions if it is just an accident or not. So far no room was shown to be just an accident.

In politics no coincidences happen.

I very much doubt this was an accident, and of course, its also no coincidence that this happens right after russias involvement into the syrian war as thats the reason for it happening. I noticed that you mention american tantrums yet miss that ISIS declared war against russia recently. Surely that puts them on the suspect list too if we are judging objectively?

Whats interesting for me, is that the egyptians are continuously stating that there is no reason to think this was a terrorist attack, it seems they are trying a little too hard, a bit too desperate, i wonder if they have anything to hide?
    Firebird

Incidents in Russia (Natural Disasters, Accidents and Emergencies) - Page 7 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Natural Disasters, Accidents and Emergencies)

Post  Firebird Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:12 am

Rodinazombie wrote:
    Firebird wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:
    par far wrote:
    zorobabel wrote:ISIS has been known to be working on bombs that can be smuggled into planes (getting through security) for a long time now. More likely, however, is the possibility that ISIS had someone working at the airport that got the bomb on board. Sharm el-Sheikh is known for having lax security, anyway.

The emerging question is how the Kremlin will respond. The current bombing campaign is seemingly inadequate.

It is not isis, it is the CIA.

Any proof of that or just the usual 'cia are responsible for everything' mantra?

Any proof for your nonsense of ISIS working as some Intelligence Agency with tactics that are rellying on decade old experience of CIA?

Hey, im not making the claim here, he is. If you make the claim, you better have something to back it up or shut your trap.

Talking about 'my nonsense' is just diverting from the question, now why would you need to do that if the answer is so obvious?

Lets not forget here, 224 innocent people were seemingly murdered and just making up stories without proof to fit a political agenda or hatred of the USA is disrespectful to those victims who deserve the truth. Maybe it was the cia, maybe it was isis, maybe it was the ukrainian air force or maybe it was aliens, but lets get some facts first shall we?

Even Britain's Establishment BBC suggested (or some had views) that the CIA were guilty of the Lockerbie bomb.

This appalling type of thing DOES happen. After all, America is responsible for the deaths of many people (men, women, kids) in the Donbass.

Likewise, the British govt stood by while many people were killed by the IRA, KNOWING these attacks would occur. They had informants at the very top of the IRA and only moved in when that big eared prick "Prince Charles" was the subject of danger. One prick saved for being a "prince" while 100s of others were left to die.

There's plenty of individuals in the US Establishment capable of causing this sort of atrocity.

Whether the evidence will show that, who knows?

Its interesting that NATO's snr staff is refusing to share intelligence with Russia. So to me, NATO's gnomes aren't really a lot different to ISIS.

Wikileaks Ukraine's article (re an attack on a Ru airliner, backed by McCain and co) is rather timely I think. And I'm amazed people haven't looked at it in more depth.

Thanks for the reply firebird.

Can you link the wikileaks article please?

I agree completely that there are some sick puppies in the american and british governments, and i can believe that they have directly assisted terrorists in order to further their politicsl aims, there is proof enough of that over the years so i dont dispute that. Also undeniable is the fact that the US is responsible for 99% of the problems and bloodshed we see in the middle east.

Now i dont believe (cant back that with proof werewolf as its only my opinion) that the americans would directly carry out such a terror attack, not because they are some kind of angels or because i believe in these 'american lies' but because it would be too risky and they could get caught. On the other hand, are they capable of turning a blind eye to it and allowing such an attack to happen without warning russia? Absolutely, its more than possible. Especially considering the current climate as you have written above. Note that i say possible, because whilst i dont deny its possible, i think we should seek facts and evidence before we go off on a tangent and throw accusations around.

It would suit most of us on here if it were the americans, for it fits into our world view of uncle sam the bad guy, but lets not get clouded by that. Otherwise we are no better than the idiots who screamed 'putin the terrorist, putin killed my son' right after mh17.

http://www.fortruss.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/ukrainian-wikileaks-mccain-and.html

I think we should consider all possibilities. To me, the reality is that most superpowers are capable of atrocities. And that the current thing isn't so much about the Middle East, more about the "Great Game" and certain parties desires to be global leader.

There's a really good set of blogs by a Russian lady who lives in America.
    Here is one:-

https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/

She talks about how govts use the media as puppets. For instance "information dumps" and stuff.
    Basically, an article may have a bullshit story. But it will be published for a particular reason eg to brainwash people or to threaten someone/some group.

So the story could be factually bullshit, but that doesn't matter because the article was a coded message.

Perhaps someone gave Ukraine Wikileaks information which was slightly BS. BUT it was related to something that was absolutely true and *slightly like* the "leak".

In other words, the FSB could be saying to the US "look we know what XYZ person is up to, but think very carefully because we will do blah blah".

I mean governments have lots of shit on each other, but rarely go running to the press. They deal with their matters in other ways. And only use the press when they are sure its the only way.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:21 am

The US is the self-anointed exceptional nation and the birthplace of eugenics, the ideological core of the Nazis.
    It engaged in the genocide of aboriginal people and treats most of the rest of the world as "indians" to be subjugated.
    Russians are lower than blacks in the minds of indoctrinated by decades of hate propaganda American lemmings.
    This includes the elites. If they could wipe out Russians, they would not stop to think about it.

ISIS is clearly a US proxy force of irregulars. The US did not once sanction Turkish businessmen reselling oil from
    ISIS. Stop and think about that for a bit. The US throws all sorts of tantrums and imposes sanctions and arrest
    warrants on anyone who dares defy its will. But somehow they couldn't be bothered to lift their little finger to
    sanction actors enabling over $2 billion in funding to ISIS? Epic BS.
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:17 am

par far wrote:
    zorobabel wrote:ISIS has been known to be working on bombs that can be smuggled into planes (getting through security) for a long time now. More likely, however, is the possibility that ISIS had someone working at the airport that got the bomb on board. Sharm el-Sheikh is known for having lax security, anyway.

The emerging question is how the Kremlin will respond. The current bombing campaign is seemingly inadequate.

It is not isis, it is the CIA.
    That kind of talk to me is about as useful as hearing an Arab say 'the Israelis did it.'

I have spent quite a lot of time in the Middle East, living there for 4 years. I also grew up in Indonesia, which is a majority-Muslim country. I saw the evil of Wahhabism-Salafism. I saw them bomb 25 churches on a single Christmas eve; I saw them burn hundreds of churches to the ground in a matter of weeks; I saw how they beheaded 3 Christian schoolgirls and leave their bodies on the side of the road. So I do not buy into the conspiracy theory that the CIA created ISIS because I have spent most of my life surrounded by people who had ISIS-like views. In any given Muslim population, they generally represent about 20% of the people. On the other hand, I do believe that America's actions allowed for the creation of ISIS, as Putin stated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbZDyr2LkdI
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:35 am

Charlie Hebdo mocking the victims of the plane crash:

Incidents in Russia (Natural Disasters, Accidents and Emergencies) - Page 7 12183942_10205293958495787_2342284563359530000_o

^^^
    Translation: "Daesh: Russian aviation intensifies it bombardments"

Incidents in Russia (Natural Disasters, Accidents and Emergencies) - Page 7 11227555_10205293959615815_2268983896644031297_n

^^^
    "The dangers of low-cost Russian. I should have taken Air Cocaine"

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/11/charlie-hebdo-makes-fun-of-russian.html

OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:41 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:Charlie Hebdo mocking the victims of the plane crash:

Incidents in Russia (Natural Disasters, Accidents and Emergencies) - Page 7 12183942_10205293958495787_2342284563359530000_o

^^^

Incidents in Russia (Natural Disasters, Accidents and Emergencies) - Page 7 11227555_10205293959615815_2268983896644031297_n

^^^

I don't know what to say to that... Except for many, many expletives.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:03 am

Hebdo retards, it was an Airbus POS that crashed not a Russian plane.

If these inbred degenerates are going to come up with "theories" they should make more effort. If Russian planes
    fell out of the sky due to a poor maintenance culture then such incidents would happen every other day. I dare
    these two-neuron maggots to show me more examples to "prove" their "theory".

These cartoons confirm my view of NATO. It is pathologically anti-Russian. It regularly works itself up into a
    lather of hate reminiscent of the 1930s Germany. Russia needs to build and deploy more MIRV nuclear ICBMs.
    Vastly more both silo and mobile. There should be nothing of left of NATO if it goes on the crusade that I forecast
    it to launch in the near future.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:19 am

OminousSpudd wrote:

^^^

^^^

I don't know what to say to that... Except for many, many expletives.

I like to call them EscarGaul's, and French ticklers... pwnd Wink
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:49 am

kvs wrote:The US is the self-anointed exceptional nation and the birthplace of eugenics, the ideological core of the Nazis.  
    It engaged in the genocide of aboriginal people and treats most of the rest of the world as "indians" to be subjugated.
    Russians are lower than blacks in the minds of indoctrinated by decades of hate propaganda American lemmings.
    This includes the elites.   If they could wipe out Russians, they would not stop to think about it.  

ISIS is clearly a US proxy force of irregulars.   The US did not once sanction Turkish businessmen reselling oil from
    ISIS.
     Stop and think about that for a bit.   The US throws all sorts of tantrums and imposes sanctions and arrest
    warrants on anyone who dares defy its will.   But somehow they couldn't be bothered to lift their little finger to
    sanction actors enabling over $2 billion in funding to ISIS?   Epic BS.  

Yep, the allowance of the illegal oil trade as well as the plainly-fraudulent, year-long US "bombing campaign" make it clear: The US entered into an alliance of convenience with ISIS. It's so obvious, but the MSM and your average citizen just ignore the proverbial elephant in the room, taking a big shit. I shouldn't be surprised any more, but his kind of stuff still amazes me.
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:51 am

Someone with illustration skills should make a hilarious cartoon of CH staffers eating bullets. Je suis charlie!
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:52 am

Thats OK, not like I showed remorse or care when Charlie Hebdo people were murdered
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:05 am

Actually, it lends credibility to this OP:

West Secretly Elated Over Downed Russian Airliner
    05.11.2015 Author: Ulson Gunnar
    http://journal-neo.org/2015/11/05/west-secretly-elated-over-downed-russian-airliner/
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:14 am

"Charlie Hebdo" are dancing and shitting on graves and are playing with fire. They should consider the consequences of the Überlingen tragedy and not underestimate the anger felt, and the potential for any family member of the Sinai tragedy to strike at those they feel are responsible, or those like "Hebdo" who shit on the graves of the dead. To me it is "fair game" to insult any religion or politician or anybody who puts themselves in the public eye for their own vanity, but to insult dead victims of such tragedies, whether accident or terror or act of war, is not acceptable.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:37 am

Its interesting that NATO's snr staff is refusing to share intelligence with Russia. So to me, NATO's gnomes aren't really a lot different to ISIS.
    Is the US ruled by Sharia? Mayve UK? Or France? If not, then they are different from ISIS.
    These cartoons confirm my view of NATO. It is pathologically anti-Russian. It regularly works itself up into a
    lather of hate reminiscent of the 1930s Germany. Russia needs to build and deploy more MIRV nuclear ICBMs.
    Vastly more both silo and mobile. There should be nothing of left of NATO if it goes on the crusade that I forecast
    it to launch in the near future
    Law of supply and demand in work - there are anti-Russian people in Europe, and therefore there are products filling that niche.

I really wouldn't pay much attention to Charlie Hebdo. They have their own style and never cared about so called sensibilities of the people whom they depicted. Other western media have not portrayed the crash in a way that is disrespectful to either Russia or the victims' families.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:07 pm

Incidents in Russia (Natural Disasters, Accidents and Emergencies) - Page 7 485deea79794
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:40 pm

BKP wrote:Someone with illustration skills should make a hilarious cartoon of CH staffers eating bullets. Je suis charlie!

Je suis charlie? Non, je suis fromage suisse!
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:55 pm

They are earning money by causing outrage, that's it
    Not nice. Better to ignore them as they feed on attention. Here is similar drawing by them.
    Incidents in Russia (Natural Disasters, Accidents and Emergencies) - Page 7 Ch-32810
    So relax.

By the way, some of You guys suggest that it was Israel who downed it.
    Russia would have them by the balls if it was the case.
    Russian intel is not SBU.
    SturmGuard

Post  SturmGuard Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:07 pm

They got what they deserved, though not all of them, and not in a fitting way. Whenever I hear BS such as "it takes bravery to write, draw and publish such content" I feel sick. There is absolutely nothing brave about it, sitting behind a desk and insulting people and their feelings to make money, specifically going for easy targets and cheap shots, while intentionally avoiding any constructive criticism/satire and real issues.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:07 pm

Russian President has agreed that all flights over Sinai Peninsula should be suspended during the A321 crash investigation.

Russian President Vladimir Putin agrees with Federal Security Service (FSB) Alexander Bortnikov's recommendation to suspend passenger flights to Egypt while the investigation of the Sinai plane crash is underway, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Friday.

"The head of state agreed with these recommendations. Putin instructed the government to work out mechanisms for the implementation of these FSB recommendations, and to ensure the return of Russian citizens," Peskov told reporters.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/world/20151106/1029709244/egypt-crash-putin.html#ixzz3qiin0SXZ
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:39 pm

More on the stop flying decision

The head of the FSB Alexander Bortnikov has announced that he considers it expedient to suspend the flights of Russian aviation to Egypt to ascertain the causes of the disaster in the skies over Sinai.

"Until we determine the true causes of the incident, I consider it expedient to suspend the flights of Russian aviation in Egypt. Especially the tourist stream," - said the head of the National anti-terrorist committee of Russia, FSB director at the special meeting of the NAC, reports RIA "Novosti". "We need to get absolutely objective and verified data on the causes of the disaster. It is necessary for the investigation and finding causes of the disaster, and to educate the public. The work should be done carefully and for as long as necessary", - said the head of the FSB, reports TASS.

The British government on Wednesday evening issued a statement that, according to "various sources", the cause of the disaster of the Russian aircraft A321 with "high probability" could be an explosive device. In this regard, the government announced urgent measures to ensure the safety of citizens in Sharm El-Sheikh. In particular, the office of the British Prime Minister announced the decision to suspend flights to Sharm El-Sheikh. Britain also decided to urgently evacuate its citizens from the Egyptian resort town.

After the statements made by London a number of countries have also suspended flights to Sharm El-Sheikh.

Egypt called London's decision premature. Russian authorities also urged not to draw hasty conclusions about the causes of the disaster.

http://fortruss.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/head-of-fsb-called-to-halt-russian.html
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:08 pm

The action is widened.

The Kremlin confirmed that all flights to Egypt - including to Cairo- will be suspended. Kremlin spokesman also added: halting flights to Egypt is just a precaution and does not mean that Moscow has determined that the A321 came down as a result of a terrorist action. "Suspension of flights to Egypt does not mean Russia prioritizes terrorism as cause of A321 crash, all possible causes are considered", Peskov noted.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/world/20151106/1029712520/russia-egypt-flights-hault.html#ixzz3qixpuHf6
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:56 pm

^^^

^^^

Je suis charlie My ass !! f**king mongos .. I hope the ragheads finish them off next time .... and to think the Russia lost millions of men liberating these c*nts from Nazi death camps ... I hope the RuAF drop a few stray bombs over Israel
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:41 pm

Rodinazombie wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:Knowledge about politics is already quite give away that specifically a russian jet was blown up (the straight down trajectory out sudden is proof that it was not normal cause) paired with Russian actions in Syria and US the spoiled brat that puts a trantrum tell us enough to make conclusions if it is just an accident or not. So far no room was shown to be just an accident.

In politics no coincidences happen.

I very much doubt this was an accident, and of course, its also no coincidence that this happens right after russias involvement into the syrian war as thats the reason for it happening. I noticed that you mention american tantrums yet miss that ISIS declared war against russia recently. Surely that puts them on the suspect list too if we are judging objectively?

Whats interesting for me, is that the egyptians are continuously stating that there is no reason to think this was a terrorist attack, it seems they are trying a little too hard, a bit too desperate, i wonder if they have anything to hide?

Wrong, ISIS is no suspect, the problem you like bln people have is that you believe in every garbage boogieman the US invents. You see ISIS as some own group with own politics, it is not, it never existed before US had not invented this group. They go hand in hand. If ISIS did this that is direct proof US did it. Their mercenaries meaning their order. Mercaniries do not act on own behalf without getting paid to do whatever the payer tells them to do. If you really believe otherwise i  suggest to read history of School of Americas, how they have acted with terrorist groups on direct command of CIA agents that will tell you word by word how this works. Diplomacy, Military action and Terrorism are all Political actions on different approaches and pathes to get they way they want. One is by reasoning and compromises or demands, when that fails there are two other options a subtle proxy war with Terrorists or a direct war with the same result, except that Terrorism is more subtle about the intentions, but not today we have enough evidence and information to see who the culprit is.

If violence around the globe occure which country do you suspect first? North Korea? Zimbabwe? Palau? Russia? or the US?

It is not just statistics but defacto reality and knowledge of doctrines of various countries and only one single country on this planet has an open aggressive doctrine that propagates itself the privilege and right for a pre-emptive strikes across the globe. The US Military doctrine is open to anyone who wants to read it and it states that the US must have the capability to fight to full blown wars at the same time on any point on this planet within 24 hours. So if only the US has such a doctrine with a astonishing record of coup de etat's, false flags, wars, "interventions" and terrorist proxies, is it then unfair to have it as the main suspect? No it is just common sense, Logic! To believe every garbage that the first one shouts out is never the best way, just because someone yells out the first lie does not make it valid at all.

Russia broke US's plants in Europe and in ME now US is pissed and takes different approaches, that is common sense to suspect the US.

If laws would be that guilable and blind like most people are like you seem to be then i could get always a free pass whenever i would hire some hitman to do the dirty job, since i haver never killed that person i must be innocent. Problem is, it does not work that way like most people believe, they seem not to have common sense when it comes to geopolitics but seem to understand when it is projected unto them in person.
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:01 pm

Werewolf seriously, if you read any of my posts its quite clear i believe pretty much nothing that comes out of the US, so stop making shit up about what I believe or disbelieve.

Its quite funny actually how you accuse me of being brainwashed despite the fact that im keeping my mind open to all possibilities and merely wish to see evidence before I make up my mind. Is that how a brainwashed person acts?

Pretty f**ked up kind of logic you have there. I am brainwashed and drinking US propaganda simply for keeping my mind open yet you who has decided who is responsible before any hard evidence has been found is some kind of beacon for truth and justice lol.

BTW, im still waiting for you to provide some evidence that this was a CIA job, other than some speculation. So do you have any evidence yet or will it just be more insults? Maybe accuse me or being paid by the cia or something, you havent used that one yet.

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:15 pm

ISIS might have a link and funding coming from someone like CIA (i imagine CIA is not the only player there). But Russia never called ISIS american project. If it was true Putin would call it out. He said that ISIS and other terrorists are result of US adeventurism in middle east

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 pm