Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+40
0nillie0
xeno
Book.
miketheterrible
Arctic_Fox
Mr_Blob
x_54_u43
NationalRus
Cyrus the great
KoTeMoRe
collegeboy16
Cpt Caz
George1
TheArmenian
GarryB
acatomic
par far
AlfaT8
magnumcromagnon
Asf
r111
Werewolf
Morpheus Eberhardt
Viktor
cracker
Austin
Mr.Kalishnikov47
Zivo
slice!
sepheronx
flamming_python
Regular
epicrecon93
Pervius
Cyberspec
ak74m
Russian Patriot
Admin
IronsightSniper
Kysusha
44 posters

Russian made Scopes and Optics

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Russian made Scopes and Optics - Page 5 Empty Re: Russian made Scopes and Optics

Post  Werewolf Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:12 pm

Thanks for the post George1.

To bad they did not give specific information for GOES-342/451 of MWIR/LWIR, resolution, FOV, Laser range finder/designator wavelength and so on.
    George1
    George1

Russian made Scopes and Optics - Page 5 Empty Re: Russian made Scopes and Optics

Post  George1 Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:42 pm

Holding “Schwabe” Developed Collimator Sight Having No Analogues in Russia

Holding “Schwabe”, part of the state corporation “Rostec” completed the development of a new collimator sight, which has no analogues in Russia, the press service of the company reports.

“Engineers have developed an ultra-light sight aiming to improve the speed of holding and accuracy with a hunting weapon at various targets, including the fast-moving,” was said in a statement received by the “Interfax-AVN” on Tuesday.

It notes that the distinctive features of the new development are extremely light weight – about 60 grams, the ability to work without batteries, as well as increased attachment to shotguns.

The power supply of a sight is provided by a special fiber node located on the upper face of a base which converts the light into red, thus flashing the aiming scale.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:01 am

Do they sell in roubles?

I'll take ten....
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:11 am

Shvabe Develops New Compact Night Sights

Russia’s Shvabe, a part of the Rostec State Corporation, has presented new compact night sights with lenses characterized by 3x and 5x magnification. Both models have a metal housing and are designed for monitoring terrain and firing hunting weapons under the conditions of natural night illumination and at temperatures ranging from -40 to +40 °C.

As compared to previous versions, the new sights are fitted with a modernized electro-optical converter of the third generation capable of adjusting the screen brightness that can be used by a hunter to regulate the image brightness, depending on the illumination, contrast and background.

In addition, the new sights are characterized by objective lens adjustment from 10 meters to infinity and 35 meters to infinity. This option makes it possible to set a clear and sharp image of the object depending on the distance.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:31 pm

Rosatom Helps to Develop New Optics to Combat Terrorism
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 am

The intelligence units of the AOC received the latest thermal imaging cameras TNP-1
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:43 am

“Schwabe” Developed Innovative Scheme for Holographic Sight

The basis of the new optical system is the multifunctional holographic optical element – a special reflective holographic diffraction grating recorded on a concave spherical surface. It serves as the collimator and compensator of chromatic aberration for hologram generator of aiming mark.

“The study of the layout of the holographic sight showed that innovative optical system “Schwabe” is competitive and not inferior in performance to all currently known Russian and foreign analogues. Unique technology will not only increase the reliability of the sight, but also reduce the weight by using fewer components, allowing the product to compare favorably against competitors. In addition, during the creation of holographic optical elements of the system we have been used exclusively domestic materials and technologies,” the Deputy General Director of JSC “Schwabe” R&D and innovation development Nikolai Rakovich said.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:43 pm

"Schwabe" has launched a series of new sight
    Russian made Scopes and Optics - Page 5 OB4FMkO
    Holding "Schwabe" belongs to the state corporation Rostec, launched into production collimator sight of open type, which can be mounted on shotguns, the press service of the company. РИА Новости http://ria.ru/economy/20150311/1051818330.html#ixzz3U7FMWAC7 wrote:
    Cpt Caz
    Cpt Caz

Post  Cpt Caz Sat May 02, 2015 8:13 pm

Viktor wrote:Check this out Very Happy russia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08mq8clzHJY

iCnayper: Russian test "smart" sight: http://www.popmech.ru/weapon/54502-icnayper/#full

This part I thought was especially interesting:

The sight is recording the moment of the shot. This can be useful as a training purposes (own technique aiming to analyze, show post coach), and as a proof of the legality of their actions, if the instrument used by the military or police units. Video images from a thermal imaging sensor can be broadcast in real time on an external display or smartphone on Wi-Fi. The sight is a common language with gadgets on iOS, Android and Windows Phone.

Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Sun May 03, 2015 1:36 am

Cpt Caz wrote:

iCnayper: Russian test "smart" sight: http://www.popmech.ru/weapon/54502-icnayper/#full

The sight is recording the moment of the shot. This can be useful as a training purposes (own technique aiming to analyze, show post coach), and as a proof of the legality of their actions, if the instrument used by the military or police units. Video images from a thermal imaging sensor can be broadcast in real time on an external display or smartphone on Wi-Fi. The sight is a common language with gadgets on iOS, Android and Windows Phone.

Awesome, it's out of the CG stage and into the prototype stage. Now get it into production and one-up everybody.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun May 03, 2015 1:50 am

Zivo wrote:
    Cpt Caz wrote:

Awesome, it's out of the CG stage and into the prototype stage. Now get it into production and one-up everybody.

For this peace of news, Here's my best collegeboy impression:

"Sweet! Now I can swipe left or right on Tinder®️, while 'double-taping' all my enemies between the eye's! Twisted Evil "
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

Post  collegeboy16 Sun May 03, 2015 12:35 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Zivo wrote:
    Cpt Caz wrote:

For this peace of news, Here's my best collegeboy impression:

"Sweet! Now I can swipe left or right on Tinder®️, while 'double-taping' all my enemies between the eye's! Twisted Evil "
    wahts a tinder?
    Twisted Evil  >mfw i can instantly upload all my killcams on the web.

and the ratnik is just.fcking.baller. tanking dragunov shots, being harder to see on thermals, and weighing a lot lighter than counterparts is enough for me to sell my left nut for it. but then there is this strelets stuff - now you have minimap of your surroundings that you can use to plan ambushes and other tactical sh!t.

>>>>> too bad ill only be able to hold one in my dreams or in video games, since its unlikely they sell to civilians. cry
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Russian made Scopes and Optics - Page 5 Empty Russian made Scopes and Optics

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:05 pm

Russian made Scopes and Optics - Page 5 B5vx3

Russian made Scopes and Optics - Page 5 Ejb7J

Russian made Scopes and Optics - Page 5 J6QSM

Russian made Scopes and Optics - Page 5 EfTBV

Russian made Scopes and Optics - Page 5 6VXzf

Russian made Scopes and Optics - Page 5 VC8D4
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:39 pm

Holographic Wonder: Russia Develops One of a Kind Gun Sight

Engineers at a factory in northern Russia are developing a new generation of holographic weapon sights, which have no analogues in the world.

Presenting the all-new Valdai PG-210 holographic weapon sight at a military expo held earlier this month in Kubinka, just outside Moscow, the Yupiter factory’s director, Nikolai Klimkin, described it as “a lightweight and easy-to-use day/night wide-angle scope.”

The PG-210 holographic gun sight with binocular observation ensures an increased rate of fire at moving targets.

“We are now working on one of a kind holographic gun sights with variable rangefinding reticles,” Klimkin emphasized.

The new sight’s additional forte is its invisibility to existing means of optical detection.

Designed expressly for use with the Kalashnikov assault rifles, the Valdai PG-210 holographic sight can also be easily installed on hunting, sportsman rifles and other non-military weapons.

Russian made Scopes and Optics - Page 5 1028304759

A holographic weapon sight is a non-magnifying gun sight that allows the user to look through a glass optical window and see a cross hair reticle image superimposed at a distance on the field of view.

The hologram of the reticle is built into the window and is illuminated by a laser diode.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/russia/20151010/1028303846/russia-holographic-sight.html#ixzz3oAEO0JPD
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:18 pm

sepheronx wrote:"Schwabe" has launched a series of new sight

Direct competitor to BelOmo's PK05/06.

George, the "Kretchet" is underwhelming. I don't know why they are polishing that turd.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:29 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:

George, the "Kretchet" is underwhelming. I don't know why they are polishing that turd.

PLZ explain?
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:53 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

PLZ explain?

First sight is a direct competitor to BelOmo's PK 05/06.

http://belomo.by/en/catalog/optical-and-optoelectronic-products/priceli_kollimatornie_dlya_strelkovogo_orujiya/pk_05w

BelOmo is very good especially the 06 which is the "military" version. This is has better FoV.

http://kalinkaoptics.com/rifle-scopes/red-dot/pilade-1x30-red-dot-weaver-screw-mount.html

The PG-210 unofficially known as Krechet, had many issues in trials, especially with battery life and red dot clutter in the FoV. Ironically like the EoTech 512/517/552 which it looks like.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:59 pm

Krechet is apparently went through updates I believe, hence why they are trying again with it.  Simply put, they don't want to purchase sights from Belarus anymore and of course foreign markets are out of the question.  So Schwab is the choice to be made.  Trials is for the purpose to see what issues come up and they will try to fix it.  I imagine it is a newer iteration of it and works much better hence why they are going for it.

Edit: Just noticed that the PG-210 is not from Schwab and Schwab has their own line of products. So that may make sense why the Schwab one may be better.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:15 pm

sepheronx wrote:Krechet is apparently went through updates I believe, hence why they are trying again with it.  Simply put, they don't want to purchase sights from Belarus anymore and of course foreign markets are out of the question.  So Schwab is the choice to be made.  Trials is for the purpose to see what issues come up and they will try to fix it.  I imagine it is a newer iteration of it and works much better hence why they are going for it.

Edit: Just noticed that the PG-210 is not from Schwab and Schwab has their own line of products.  So that may make sense why the Schwab one may be better.

Well Schwabe (NPZ) is the current MO supplier with Obzor. And Obzor is 'wesome.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:55 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Krechet is apparently went through updates I believe, hence why they are trying again with it.  Simply put, they don't want to purchase sights from Belarus anymore and of course foreign markets are out of the question.  So Schwab is the choice to be made.  Trials is for the purpose to see what issues come up and they will try to fix it.  I imagine it is a newer iteration of it and works much better hence why they are going for it.

Edit: Just noticed that the PG-210 is not from Schwab and Schwab has their own line of products.  So that may make sense why the Schwab one may be better.

Well Schwabe (NPZ) is the current MO supplier with Obzor. And Obzor is  'wesome.

Can you link that?

Not really uptodate on that kind of stuff.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:55 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

Well Schwabe (NPZ) is the current MO supplier with Obzor. And Obzor is  'wesome.

Can you link that?

Not really uptodate on that kind of stuff.

Which part? Krechet? Obzor?

1P63 with Polite People.

Russian made Scopes and Optics - Page 5 1P63_Obzor_Ukraine08

BTW full article for you on the 1P63. Just remember this sight can be bought for 200 bucks. The nearest competition from Belomo is at around 200 as well, the first choice in Western variant is a 500 USD. You can have a full system for that.

http://russianoptics.net/Obzor.html
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:13 am

Yes, i meant the Obzor. Looks very good and cheap.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:28 am

Werewolf wrote:Yes, i meant the Obzor. Looks very good and cheap.

That thing is amazing. I've seen it used on a range, tough as nails, sharp, no battery, no BS, it only needs to be sold on M193 rail version. But there's more to come.
    PK1-E was hinted last year, but never came to fruition.
    Cyrus the great

Post  Cyrus the great Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:26 pm

If the Russians don't already have a similar system, I hope they develop one.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:37 pm

Cyrus the great wrote:

If the Russians don't already have a similar system, I hope they develop one.

Cool for the camera, costly for war. It's a second pair of batteries (1in/1spare) redundant capabilities that can be dealt with with passive mangnifiers. And more complex ship in/out logistics. The moment we're talking contraptions, like these, the best way is to have them totally passsive and idiot friendly. Like actual x2/3/4 magnifiers both on red dots and optics.

Russians have gone the way the Elcan Spectre. With the NPZ PSU 1/4.

Best for SF.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:10 am