Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+69
OminousSpudd
zorobabel
BKP
PapaDragon
calm
TheArmenian
KomissarBojanchev
Benya
d_taddei2
franco
kvs
JohninMK
eehnie
miketheterrible
ATLASCUB
Big_Gazza
MMBR
ultimatewarrior
0nillie0
crod
par far
starman
Airman
AbdulhamidtheSecond
ali.a.r
arpakola
Walther von Oldenburg
airstrike
Mindstorm
RTN
Zastel
George1
Grazneyar
VARGR198
KiloGolf
jhelb
Austin
Vann7
Visc
Azi
whir
higurashihougi
Teshub
Erk
max steel
AlfaT8
medo
Hannibal Barca
rambo54
Karl Haushofer
Kimppis
MilitaryAttractions
Firebird
onwiththewar
A Different Voice
VladimirSahin
Project Canada
storm333
The Ottoman
ult
Odin of Ossetia
Neutrality
Airbornewolf
magnumcromagnon
GarryB
auslander
Isos
cochiloco
KoTeMoRe
73 posters

Syrian War: News #12

calm
    calm

Syrian War: News #12 - Page 30 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

Post  calm Fri May 05, 2017 3:55 pm

Everyone will fly everywhere, like always. Nusra is not included in this deal. But Nusra is present in every single place in Syria.
    And moderates won't separate from Al Qaeda, because they are all the same.

Syrian War: News #12 - Page 30 C3BX6dsWgAEoTZJ

deal lol1
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 30 C_Aq8sfXcAIS2z2
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 30 C_Aq8seXYAIetXp
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 30 C_Aq8rdXkAAxK-K

So this is how it will go.

SAA will attack IS and they will defend every single village in East Aleppo/Homs. In a meantime Kurds will be taking hundreds of villages every day, IS withdrew from Tabqa almost without fighting. But somehow, they are fighting to the last man in East Aleppo.

After month or two of heavy fighting for every village and hill against IS, Al Nusra will launch new attack on Hama/Latakia/Aleppo/Damascus/Daraa. And they will capture tens of villages and cities in 2 days.

Tiger force, 5th corps, and everybody else will be redeployed to stop the Nusra. It will take 2 months to reverse what jihadists gained in 2 days.

Then it's time for new casefire to let the terrorists regroup and rearm.

SAA will attack IS...

repeat
    repeat
    repeat...

Iranians are waiting for Shias to finish of with IS in Iraq and then to deploy to Syria, that is too late. So Russia is forced to this ridiculous ceasefires. because SAA can't advance on 2 fronts in the same time. They need every single unit capable of advance to capture something(Palmyra, Hama, Aleppo).

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri May 05, 2017 4:11 pm

auslander wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    auslander wrote:RT is carrying an article about the 4 safe zones. US got what they wanted, a now fly zone. Unfortunately for them it seems to be in regards to US/nato, not Syria and Russia. This is going to get interesting.

https://www.rt.com/news/387203-syria-safe-zones-warplanes-coalition/

Big words. We'll see how it goes but if true this is how it would look like, courtesy of Jihadi Julian:

Methinks Langley no like.

Langley no like anything

They wouldn't be Langley if they did lol1
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Fri May 05, 2017 4:16 pm

Note that this map includes the Golan as no-fly zone for the "Western military jets".

Syrian War: News #12 - Page 30 C_DPA7HXgAA7O0O
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri May 05, 2017 4:56 pm

eehnie wrote:Note that this map includes the Golan as no-fly zone for the "Western military jets".

Note that this map is made by Jihadi Julian and that I posted it here as a joke.

Grow a brain already, will y'a?
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Fri May 05, 2017 5:53 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:Note that this map includes the Golan as no-fly zone for the "Western military jets".

Note that this map is made by Jihadi Julian and that I posted it here as a joke.

Grow a brain already, will y'a?

Oh yes, you are so good making jokes you can not laugh with What a Face What a Face

Only to remember  lol1  lol1

PapaDragon wrote:
    auslander wrote:RT is carrying an article about the 4 safe zones. US got what they wanted, a now fly zone. Unfortunately for them it seems to be in regards to US/nato, not Syria and Russia. This is going to get interesting.

https://www.rt.com/news/387203-syria-safe-zones-warplanes-coalition/

Big words. We'll see how it goes but if true this is how it would look like, courtesy of Jihadi Julian:
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 30 C_DPA7HXgAA7O0O

According to PapaDragon:

Big words. We'll see how it goes but if true this is how it would look like = I posted it here as a joke.

lol1  lol1  lol1  lol1  lol1 and the Golan was inside the no fly zones PapaDragon posted  lol1  lol1  lol1  lol1  lol1

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri May 05, 2017 6:03 pm

Oh look at this, Damascus and Golan are free for all (and by all I mean those pesky Jews) lol1

Syrian War: News #12 - Page 30 Vv3tlAk_n4Ikt-ipe-74tjeTmYTRahcRe5h5CALj2rQ

For braindead Basque morons among you ,deescalation zones are in blue (same color as sky in case you have problems with color differentiation)

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri May 05, 2017 6:14 pm

These poor guys didn't even have time to grab a beer and they already need to tear some more Iranian rectums lol1

Syrian War: News #12 - Page 30 ?m=02&d=20080207&t=2&i=3077042&w=&fh=545px&fw=&ll=&pl=&sq=&r=2008-02-07T190407Z_01_N07358491_RTRUKOP_0_PICTURE0

Syrian War: News #12 - Page 30 Israel-female-fighter-pilot-in-Israeli-Air-Force-Lt.-Shahar-right-Photo-IDF-Spokesperson

I hope before Russia heads for DeZ they deliver some quality lube to Iranians and their local bitches, they will need plenty of it.... love
    par far

Post  par far Fri May 05, 2017 6:42 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    These poor guys didn't even have time to grab a beer and they already need to tear some more Iranian rectums lol1

Syrian War: News #12 - Page 30 ?m=02&d=20080207&t=2&i=3077042&w=&fh=545px&fw=&ll=&pl=&sq=&r=2008-02-07T190407Z_01_N07358491_RTRUKOP_0_PICTURE0

Syrian War: News #12 - Page 30 Israel-female-fighter-pilot-in-Israeli-Air-Force-Lt.-Shahar-right-Photo-IDF-Spokesperson

I hope before Russia heads for DeZ they deliver some quality lube to Iranians and their local bitches, they will need plenty of it.... love

You are not from Serbia, you are not even from Russia, you are some Israeli troll. Remember 2006, Israel will get dealt with, when operations in Syria are done. One thing about you Jews is that you are tough, when you have are fighting against weak enemies or killing women and children but when you face an opponent, who is focused and ready you start crying(just see the link below.)

http://uprootedpalestinians.blogspot.ca/2010/11/franklin-lamb-can-israel-defeat.html

Also Israeli troll, Russia trained a lot of Hezbollah and other Iranian proxies, they are now more trained and battle hardened. You see the Jew airstrikes in Syria as something strong but it is the exact opposite, the Jews don't want war with Hezbollah, that why they are doing these airstrikes, it is a sign of weakness.
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Fri May 05, 2017 8:41 pm

Wait, if someone is against Iran he can not be from Serbia? well some of our guys were beheaded by Iranian/Saudi(yes they were together) friends in 90s, not by Israelis.
    Some hezbollah "volunteers" even came to Kosmet, one was found, dead of course.

And Iran is one who creates problems not just Israel. Even Hamas give up on their plans, but not Iran...

New Hamas policy document ‘aims to soften image’

Hamas has presented a new political document that accepts the formation of a Palestine state along the 1967 borders.
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 30 C-0en9_W0AAdcc3

But wait. Iran(hez) won't agree with that.
    Hezbollah Deputy Secretary-General Naim Qassem today: "we are not with a resistance that paves the way for compromise [with Israel]"
    Destruction or nothing?
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 30 C-2YR6mXcAEWAMV

crazy MFs, all of them.

Back on Syria.
    Full deal, here. english subs.

Numbers of rebels acc to RuMoD

14.500 - Idlib, Hama, Aleppo, Latakia
    3000 - Rastan
    9000 - Ghouta
    15.000 South Front
    https://twitter.com/warsmonitoring/status/860564563082792960

Syrian War: News #12 - Page 30 C_FWkNcWsAEaDnYSyrian War: News #12 - Page 30 C_FWlSsXkAABNNGSyrian War: News #12 - Page 30 C_FWmRBXYAEj6PTSyrian War: News #12 - Page 30 C_FWnkrW0AAdRpU

calm
    calm

Post  calm Fri May 05, 2017 9:11 pm

par far

Post  par far Fri May 05, 2017 9:24 pm

calm wrote:Wait, if someone is against Iran he can not be from Serbia? well some of our guys were beheaded by Iranian/Saudi(yes they were together) friends in 90s, not by Israelis.
    Some hezbollah "volunteers" even came to Kosmet, one was found, dead of course.

And Iran is one who creates problems not just Israel. Even Hamas give up on their plans, but not Iran...

New Hamas policy document ‘aims to soften image’

Hamas has presented a new political document that accepts the formation of a Palestine state along the 1967 borders.
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 30 C-0en9_W0AAdcc3

But wait. Iran(hez) won't agree with that.
    Hezbollah Deputy Secretary-General Naim Qassem today: "we are not with a resistance that paves the way for compromise [with Israel]"
    Destruction or nothing?
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 30 C-2YR6mXcAEWAMV

crazy MFs, all of them.

Back on Syria.
    Full deal, here. english subs.

Numbers of rebels acc to RuMoD

14.500 - Idlib, Hama, Aleppo, Latakia
    3000 - Rastan
    9000 - Ghouta
    15.000 South Front
    https://twitter.com/warsmonitoring/status/860564563082792960

Syrian War: News #12 - Page 30 C_FWkNcWsAEaDnYSyrian War: News #12 - Page 30 C_FWlSsXkAABNNGSyrian War: News #12 - Page 30 C_FWmRBXYAEj6PTSyrian War: News #12 - Page 30 C_FWnkrW0AAdRpU

You can be from Serbia and hate Iran but the amount of hate  that PapaDragon displays, it makes him/her look like a Israeli troll. I never knew that Iranians and Saudis beheaded Russians in 1990's(so the hate can be understandable but Israel did train the Georgian Armed Forces in 2008 and the Georgians weren't coming over to give Russia a big hug, they came to kill.) If this is how most Russians feel about Iran and Syria, than why did Russia just not leave Syria to her destiny of destruction?(no trolling, honest question.)

Last edited by par far on Fri May 05, 2017 9:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
    par far

Post  par far Fri May 05, 2017 9:35 pm

calm wrote:

After watching that video it is now clear, what the US assholes want. Deir Ezzor is very important and linking up the border with Iraq is also important but to do that Syria will require a lot of man power(of which they don't have) and fire power, so unless Russia or Iran gives that to Syria, it will be impossible to do that.
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Fri May 05, 2017 10:02 pm

i am Serb, not Russian. I do not hate Iran or Israel.

But I and my friends(Serbs) think about that like this.
    Palestinians are Albanians, and Iran is America. Israel is Serbia.
    What's the American(Iran) business in Serbia, thousands miles away, threatening to destroy us?

Albanians(Hamas) accept some sort of negotiations.
    But US(Iran) answer to that is total: "Destruction of Serbia(Israel) or nothing.

Syria is suffering because of Iran interests in Israel.
    And no i am not for annihilation of Palestine and Palestinians.

I will end this discussion here. I know where it's leads every time.

And
    Russia is not in Syria because they like Syrians.
    No, they are there for interests like everybody else.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri May 05, 2017 10:09 pm

calm wrote:i am Serb, not Russian. I do not hate Iran or Israel.

What's the American(Iran) business in Serbia, thousands miles away, threatening to destroy us?

But US(Iran) answer to that is total: "Destruction of Serbia(Israel) or nothing.

And

You saved me some typing bro. thumbsup

-------------

par far wrote:..............................

Also, personally I don't concern myself too much with whole Israel/Palestine/Iran thing. When that stuff comes up on the news I just flip the channel because it is same thing over and over again with noting of note ever happening. Just like North Korea.

But when I see how some clowns here who keep hassling me here lose their shit anytime Israel is mentioned, well then I just have to post some Israel material because it pisses off all the right people. Cool
    par far

Post  par far Fri May 05, 2017 10:45 pm

And

The reason that Iran says total destruction of Israel because Iran is surrounded by American military bases and it is because of Israel(this is topic for another day.) Israel wants the destruction of Iran(which is thousand of miles away, Iran does support proxies against Israel but Israel does the same and it goes another step further by doing terrorism in Iran and it was not Iran that started this), what do you think, Iran should say to this? Why do foreign powers that are thousands of miles away keep threatening Iran at the behest of Israel?(Iran is not a threat to any of these foreign powers.)

This is the same thing as Russia being in Syria, it is in Russian interests to be in Syria and tell Syria what to do because Russia is more powerful than Syria, the same thing is true in Palestine, where Iran is strong.

This is not true, Syria is suffering because of it support of Palestine.

Let's end this discussion here because it is derailing the thread.

Last edited by par far on Fri May 05, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
    par far

Post  par far Fri May 05, 2017 10:58 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

And

You saved me some typing bro. thumbsup

-------------

par far wrote:..............................

Also, personally I don't concern myself too much with whole Israel/Palestine/Iran thing. When that stuff comes up on the news I just flip the channel because it is same thing over and over again with noting of note ever happening. Just like North Korea.

But when I see how some clowns here who keep hassling me here lose their shit anytime Israel is mentioned, well then I just have to post some Israel material because it pisses off all the right people. Cool

You are the one that is starting all this shit, there was no need for you to post those Israel air force pictures and make those comments, why did you make post those pictures and make those comments? To derail this thread? The only clown here is you because you are the one that make posts like that toward Iran, no makes those kind of posts like that about Israel and if they are responding to you.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri May 05, 2017 11:05 pm

par far wrote:.............

You are the one that is starting all this shit, there was no need for you to post those Israel air force pictures and make those comments, why did you make post those pictures and make those comments? To derail this thread? The only clown here is you because you are the one that make posts like that toward Iran, no makes those kind of posts like that about Israel and if they are responding to you.

Seriously, you are asking me that? Have you seen what I replied to with that post?

Like you suggested it would be best to put this thing to bed.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri May 05, 2017 11:10 pm

I don't put much stock in online rumors but whole internet is absolutely buzzing about preparations for SAA push to Deir ez Zorr. Something is definitely cooking. If it goes to plan it will be epic.

I would guess that Erdogan was told to put the leash on his clowns in Idlib during this phase or otherwise Kurds will be getting some MANPADS and their two cantons might get miraculously connected.

According to this post operation to relieve DeZ will be called ''Lavender''

https://twitter.com/SyrianMilitary/status/860595875990654976
    par far

Post  par far Fri May 05, 2017 11:19 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:.............

Seriously, you are asking me that? Have you seen what I replied to with that post?

Like you suggested it would be best to put this thing to bed.

Let's just do this.

par far

Post  par far Fri May 05, 2017 11:23 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    I don't put much stock in online rumors but whole internet is absolutely buzzing about preparations for SAA push to Deir ez Zorr. Something is definitely cooking. If it goes to plan it will be epic.

I would guess that Erdogan was told to put the leash on his clowns in Idlib during this phase or otherwise Kurds will be getting some MANPADS and their two cantons might get miraculously connected.

According to this post operation to relieve DeZ will be called ''Lavender''

https://twitter.com/SyrianMilitary/status/860595875990654976

The SAA don't have enough resources to push for Deir Ezzor because if they push for Deir Ezzor, than the defenses will likely collapse in other places, if this were to happen, a big helping hand will be needed from Russia and Iran. As for Erdogan, he may have been told that but he is psychopath and would have welcomed that because it would give him a chance to go after the Kurds.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat May 06, 2017 12:54 am

Palestinians are Albanians,

That makes you lot a collection of nutjobs. Albanians in Kosovo and Sanjak are squatters who got there
    thanks to ethnic cleansing of Serbs (and others) during WWII when they were allies of the Axis. After WWII
    Tito, the Croat-Slovene scumbag, prevented Serbs from returning to their former homes and refused to
    send the squatters back to Albania. In fact, he allowed illegal migration into Kosovo up until he croaked.
    So Serbs who where the majority in Kosovo before WWII became a minority after thanks to Hitler, Mussolini
    and Tito.

The situation with the Palestinians is the diametric opposite to the Albanian squatters. Palestinians were
    ethnically cleansed by the Jew squatters from Europe and elsewhere starting under the British umbrella
    which enabled them to get a state which they used to essentially finish the job. Palestinians are the Serbs
    and the Jews are the Albanians but on a much worse scale since Serbs have not been totally robbed of their
    land. And please don't invoke some BS about this being Jewish land because there were some Jews there
    2000 years ago. For well over a thousand years there were none there and the Palestinians did not ethnically
    cleanse the original Jews out of their lands. Also, the Jews who were there 2000 years ago have only a marginal
    genetic similarity to the current Israelis who are basically Europeans. The Israelis are not a people who came
    home, they are like the European settlers who displaced the aboriginals in North America.
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat May 06, 2017 2:38 am

kvs wrote:
    That makes you lot a collection of nutjobs.   Albanians in Kosovo and Sanjak are squatters who got there
    thanks to ethnic cleansing of Serbs (and others) during WWII when they were allies of the Axis.  After WWII
    Tito, the Croat-Slovene scumbag, prevented Serbs from returning to their former homes and refused to
    send the squatters back to Albania.   In fact, he allowed illegal migration into Kosovo up until he croaked.
    So Serbs who where the majority in Kosovo before WWII became a minority after thanks to Hitler, Mussolini
    and Tito.

The situation with the Palestinians is the diametric opposite to the Albanian squatters.   Palestinians were
    ethnically cleansed by the Jew squatters from Europe and elsewhere starting under the British umbrella
    which enabled them to get a state which they used to essentially finish the job.   Palestinians are the Serbs
    and the Jews are the Albanians but on a much worse scale since Serbs have not been totally robbed of their
    land.   And please don't invoke some BS about this being Jewish land because there were some Jews there
    2000 years ago.   For well over a thousand years there were none there and the Palestinians did not ethnically
    cleanse the original Jews out of their lands.   Also, the Jews who were there 2000 years ago have only a marginal
    genetic similarity to the current Israelis who are basically Europeans.   The Israelis are not a people who came
    home, they are like the European settlers who displaced the aboriginals in North America.

Great post kvs, agree with every word, and you saved me having to type it myself. Unfortunately, facts often don't manage to permeate into the grey-matter of extremist idiots with the pro-Zio nutjobs that puke their ill-informed hate in their attempts to hijack the site.

Papadragon - while I generally regard you as a sensible poster, pleaase don't post anymore photos of those smug arrogant cunt Zio-nutjob fly-boys with their shit-eating grins (like they just whacked a half-dozen palestinain kids and received a nudge and a wink from their commanders). Show some fucking sense...
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat May 06, 2017 2:55 am

It has begun: MASSIVE Russian and Syrian air strikes on ISIS targets all over Syria.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Brasco_Aad/status/860636167460487170
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Sat May 06, 2017 4:52 am

Anyone that actually praises the terror/apartheid state known as Israel has a problem with twisted perspectives. No amount of hate for x country deserves siding with the criminal state known as Israel. Israel will go the way of South Africa before Mandela. Funny, Israeli pilots back then flew against Cubans in the Angolan Civil war if I recall.. (and they weren't the hype - it's all about the equipment you own and the training - simple as that) ...but anyway... birds of the same feather flock together. Moreover, who gave South Africa their nukes? If not rogue state Israel then who? with American soft approval of course as they needed a bastion in Africa in case of Soviet expansion domino style? Not only is Israel a terror state, an apartheid state, a rogue nuclear state, but also a state that engages in the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction - when deemed necessary. Seems the end of the Cold War has made many forget Israel's earlier crimes - as if they somehow have changed. The only thing that changed were proxy wars between two superpowers. But that's coming to play again - and the more these conflicts happen in the geopolitical reshuffle - the more you can expect Israel to play the role of the dirty rats that they've always been - and the U.S will supervise.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat May 06, 2017 6:11 am

ATLASCUB wrote:Anyone that actually praises the terror/apartheid state known as Israel has a problem with twisted perspectives. No amount of hate for x country deserves siding with the criminal state known as Israel. Israel will go the way of South Africa before Mandela. Funny, Israeli pilots back then flew against Cubans in the Angolan Civil war if I recall.. (and they weren't the hype - it's all about the equipment you own and the training - simple as that) ...but anyway... birds of the same feather flock together. Moreover, who gave South Africa their nukes? If not rogue state Israel then who? with American soft approval of course as they needed a bastion in Africa in case of Soviet expansion domino style? Not only is Israel a terror state, an apartheid state, a rogue nuclear state, but also a state that engages in the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction - when deemed necessary. Seems the end of the Cold War has made many forget Israel's earlier crimes - as if they somehow have changed. The only thing that changed were proxy wars between two superpowers. But that's coming to play again - and the more these conflicts happen in the geopolitical reshuffle - the more you can expect Israel to play the role of the dirty rats that they've always been - and the U.S will supervise.

I agree with this. As much as I disagreed with you before on lots of stuff, this I can fully agree with.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:09 pm