Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+57
flamming_python
arpakola
higurashihougi
Mr.Comrade
BKP
GunshipDemocracy
magnumcromagnon
Regular
Vann7
Arctic_Fox
franco
Rodinazombie
VladimirSahin
MonkeymodelBananaRepublic
Grazneyar
Hannibal Barca
Big_Gazza
TheArmenian
eehnie
Benya
Ispan
GarryB
OminousSpudd
Khepesh
KiloGolf
JohninMK
auslander
ultimatewarrior
whir
airstrike
Odin of Ossetia
PapaDragon
Godric
par far
zorobabel
Project Canada
VARGR198
RTN
jhelb
Firebird
George1
calm
kvs
AlfaT8
Werewolf
Aristonicus
wilhelm
Resistance
SturmGuard
ExBeobachter1987
KoTeMoRe
Boshoed
sepheronx
Karl Haushofer
medo
Neutrality
Cowboy's daughter
61 posters

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    auslander
    auslander

    Posts : 1423
    Points : 1503
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  auslander Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:56 pm

    Interesting. It does appear that the clans are gathering.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 11446
    Points : 11516
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  PapaDragon Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:16 pm


    For some reason Telegraph is skeptical:

    Thanks to the EU's bungling, Russia will inevitably win in Ukraine

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/27/thanks-to-the-eus-bungling-russia-will-inevitably-win-in-ukraine/
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 9250
    Points : 9353
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  JohninMK Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:21 pm

    auslander wrote:Interesting. It does appear that the clans are gathering.
    Love your, by necessity, cryptic comments.

    Unless they just want to get it over with, which could be a distinct possibility in the leadership's minds (any war is unlikely to affect them personally and they already have as much loot as they might expect to get) so they can get on with their lives, I can't see Kiev moving until the Russians stand down from these exercises. Mind you the Russians moves back might be immediate publicly but take ages in reality. After that there is the G20 meeting coming up.

    Is the grain harvest in Donbas in yet? Its a good economic target for arson.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 9250
    Points : 9353
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  JohninMK Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:28 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    For some reason Telegraph is skeptical:

    Thanks to the EU's bungling, Russia will inevitably win in Ukraine

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/27/thanks-to-the-eus-bungling-russia-will-inevitably-win-in-ukraine/
    Think they are reflecting a general view in the West that Kiev is beyond saving. Especially their apparently endemic corruption.

    The money supply has already been stopped, we hear little of new military supplies or proud EU/US soldiers training the UA. MH-17 is rumbling on and TPTB know who is going to get the blame.

    It smells of someone thinking 'it was a good plan but they f**ked it up' so lets get out now.
    auslander
    auslander

    Posts : 1423
    Points : 1503
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  auslander Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:06 pm

    JohninMK wrote:
    auslander wrote:Interesting. It does appear that the clans are gathering.
    Love your, by necessity, cryptic comments.

    Unless they just want to get it over with, which could be a distinct possibility in the leadership's minds (any war is unlikely to affect them personally and they already have as much loot as they might expect to get) so they can get on with their lives, I can't see Kiev moving until the Russians stand down from these exercises. Mind you the Russians moves back might be immediate publicly but take ages in reality. After that there is the G20 meeting coming up.

    Is the grain harvest in Donbas in yet? Its a good economic target for arson.

    Harvest is in full swing here which means it's the same in Donbas. Haven't heard of anything untoward in either AO in regards to the harvest. I report what I glean from local and national news reports. We rarely go out of this city and for the last two days the Kamazik has not been out of the garage. Still, I/we ain't stupud.

    No matter how long the orcs take to attack the retribution will be swift and brutal. I personally don't think Novorossiya will need help to again put the orcs to flight but on the other hand a little reassuring backup near the borders is a prudent thing to have. That backup will not be standing down anytime soon is my belief, nothing like a glaring bear close on the other side of the border to turn what little backbone the orcs have to butter.
    Godric
    Godric

    Posts : 594
    Points : 614
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  Godric Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:14 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    For some reason Telegraph is skeptical:

    Thanks to the EU's bungling, Russia will inevitably win in Ukraine

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/27/thanks-to-the-eus-bungling-russia-will-inevitably-win-in-ukraine/

    the Telegraph or Torygraph as we call it in Scotland is nothing but a right wing rag ... it along with the Express and the Mail are papers i can't be bothered with
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 9250
    Points : 9353
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  JohninMK Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:24 pm

    auslander wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    auslander wrote:Interesting. It does appear that the clans are gathering.
    Love your, by necessity, cryptic comments.

    Unless they just want to get it over with, which could be a distinct possibility in the leadership's minds (any war is unlikely to affect them personally and they already have as much loot as they might expect to get) so they can get on with their lives, I can't see Kiev moving until the Russians stand down from these exercises. Mind you the Russians moves back might be immediate publicly but take ages in reality. After that there is the G20 meeting coming up.

    Is the grain harvest in Donbas in yet? Its a good economic target for arson.

    Harvest is in full swing here which means it's the same in Donbas. Haven't heard of anything untoward in either AO in regards to the harvest. I report what I glean from local and national news reports. We rarely go out of this city and for the last two days the Kamazik has not been out of the garage. Still, I/we ain't stupud.

    No matter how long the orcs take to attack the retribution will be swift and brutal. I personally don't think Novorossiya will need help to again put the orcs to flight but on the other hand a little reassuring backup near the borders is a prudent thing to have. That backup will not be standing down anytime soon is my belief, nothing like a glaring bear close on the other side of the border to turn what little backbone the orcs have to butter.
    Well put. This bear is also smarting from being poked a couple of weeks ago.

    Maybe not ground forces in Ukraine but I still think that Russia's various long range anti-artillery munitions will be needed to prevent too much economic damage (a major, if not the major, Kiev objective) in the first minutes/hours of action.

    Poro seems to be being sidelined.

    President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine has not been in contact with the head of the Russian government Vladimir Putin since August 7th, when an attempted attack was thwarted in the Crimea, said the Ukrainian president's administration. "After the Russian government's baseless accusations against Ukraine of conducting sabotage operations in the occupied Crimea, official conversations between the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and Russian President Vladimir Putin have not happened. Following with the August 7th, 2016 incident, there has been no official contacts between the administrations of the presidents of Ukraine and Russia " says the "Apostrophe" (newspaper), according to a statement of the presidential administration of Ukraine.

    On August 11th, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko instructed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to initiate a conversation with the Russian leader Vladimir Putin.

    Recall President Putin, speaking of the Russian FSB forces who prevented terrorist attacks in the Crimea, declared that the "Normandy format" in such conditions makes no sense. According to the newspaper VIEW, discussing Ukraine's fate for the umpteenth time will now happen without the participation of Ukraine. The heads of Russia, France and Germany, as it became known on Tuesday the 23rd, agreed to meet and discuss the situation in Ukraine with each other, without Poroshenko. It is noteworthy that at the same time that Kiev suddenly made it clear that it was ready for an agreement on the cultivation of the warring parties in the Donbass.

    http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/08/kremlin-has-ceased-all-contact-with.html
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2437
    Points : 2444
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  eehnie Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:44 am

    JohninMK wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    For some reason Telegraph is skeptical:

    Thanks to the EU's bungling, Russia will inevitably win in Ukraine

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/27/thanks-to-the-eus-bungling-russia-will-inevitably-win-in-ukraine/
    Think they are reflecting a general view in the West that Kiev is beyond saving. Especially their apparently endemic corruption.

    The money supply has already been stopped, we hear little of new military supplies or proud EU/US soldiers training the UA. MH-17 is rumbling on and TPTB know who is going to get the blame.

    It smells of someone thinking 'it was a good plan but they f**ked it up' so lets get out now.

    Some people still is not understanding what is moving in Europe. Stop mixing the EU and the US...

    Victoria Nuland (US) said: "Fuck the EU!"
    EU thinks: Well it is your war, take it as you created it, and pay it.

    UK said: "Brexit!"
    EU said: Well hurry up guys, if not we will send you out.
    EU thinks: Scotland, Northern Ireland, if you want you can.

    Erdogan said: "I want to recover the Ottoman empire!"
    EU said: Lol, try alone.

    Poland, Baltic states, Romania said: "We need to stop Russia!"
    EU thinks: Shut up guys, and take some European funds. If not you will be out of Europe and without the funds.

    Russia said: "We want peace with Europe."
    EU said: We want peace with Russia.

    Poroshenko said: "NATO come to me! We must smash Russia!, we must to go until Moskow!".
    EU said: Go to Minsk guy.
    EU thinks: What a idiot. Ukraine needs at least 25 years to begin to understand something.


    Last edited by eehnie on Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:18 am; edited 3 times in total
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 9250
    Points : 9353
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  JohninMK Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:01 am

    Interesting move

    Kiev has taken the decision to withdraw the notorious and scandal-prone “Azov special assignment regiment” from Mariupol and has begun to redeploy the militants to the Zaporozhye region.

    Azov militants are furious at the decision of the National Guard of Ukraine’s command. They complain that they are being sent to inactive block posts and that Kiev is preparing to surrender Mariupol. This was discussed in Azov’s press service statement from August 26th:

    “We have resolved to clarify the situation surrounding the Azov unit. Azov is indeed being withdrawn from Mariupol. On the order of the command of the National Guard of Ukraine, which Azov’s special assignment regime is a part of, the unit was withdrawn to the Zaporozhye region 10 days ago to fulfill tasks that are absolutely unsuitable for the special regiment. The command of the National Guard of Ukraine couldn’t come up with anything better than to leave Azov soldiers on duty at inactive checkpoints and observation posts outside of the ATO zone. Earlier, this task was carried out by local Zaporozhye national guardsmen, mostly conscripts, who are now being sent to Mariupol to be on duty at ATO zone block posts.

    The order to withdraw Azov from the ATO zone arrived shortly before the celebration of Independence Day, when the frontline city needed reinforcement. At this same time, the most capable unit was withdrawn on the order of the National Guard's commander, Lieutenant General Yuri Allerov.

    This is being done at a time when the front line does not have enough people and those who continue to defend the Homeland on the front line are already morally and physically exhausted. What’s more, recently the situation on the frontline has been exacerbated and information has been received that Russia is concentrating its troops in the breakaway L/DPR and Crimea and is clearly preparing for an offensive.” At this time, Azov’s fighters are being sent to the deep rear. Perhaps this is being done in order to ensure that they do not disturb the authorities' and Ukrainian National Guard command's pro-Russian sentiment, who are ready to surrender positions and entire cities.”


    http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/08/azov-nazis-protest-mariupol-betrayal.html
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

    Posts : 1666
    Points : 1735
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  Khepesh Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:24 am

    According to Marina Kharkova, Kiev is evacuting documents and important production equipment from industries in cities they occupy in LNR close to the front, Popasnayna, Schastye, Zolotoe. She says this will be for several reasons. That it is a stunt to try to make it seem they believe their own rumor of impending "invasion", and that the West must then believe it. That Kiev really believes it will loose those cities due to "invasion" or in the event of disastrous offensive and succesfull VSN counter attack. That Kiev is withdrawing industry from cities they occupy in order to run down economy in event of protracted low intensity war, and presumably thinking that the end result will be defeat and this is some low key "scorched earth" policy. Whatever the reason, apparently this must be completed by September 12. In DNR, except Avdeevka industrial area which is wrecked anyway, there are not really cities with still working industry controlled by ukrops that are as close to the front as Popasnaya etc. Mariupol is slightly different due to it's size, and that if they began to withdrew industry it could be a serious problem from locals, and Akhmetov. Cities like Slavyansk as so far back from the front that if when Kiev looses them, it has lost the war anyway.

    Harvest in full swing, and on basis of extremely good harvest from winter crops a few months back, expected to be the best harvest for years. Winter crop harvest was about one third higher than normal.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 9250
    Points : 9353
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  JohninMK Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:30 pm

    Khepesh wrote:According to Marina Kharkova, Kiev is evacuting documents and important production equipment from industries in cities they occupy in LNR close to the front, Popasnayna, Schastye, Zolotoe. She says this will be for several reasons. That it is a stunt to try to make it seem they believe their own rumor of impending "invasion", and that the West must then believe it. That Kiev really believes it will loose those cities due to "invasion" or in the event of disastrous offensive and succesfull VSN counter attack. That Kiev is withdrawing industry from cities they occupy in order to run down economy in event of protracted low intensity war, and presumably thinking that the end result will be defeat and this is some low key "scorched earth" policy. Whatever the reason, apparently this must be completed by September 12. In DNR, except Avdeevka industrial area which is wrecked anyway, there are not really cities with still working industry controlled by ukrops that are as close to the front as Popasnaya etc. Mariupol is slightly different due to it's size, and that if they began to withdrew industry it could be a serious problem from locals, and Akhmetov. Cities like Slavyansk as so far back from the front that if when Kiev looses them, it has lost the war anyway.

    Harvest in full swing, and on basis of extremely good harvest from winter crops a few months back, expected to be the best harvest for years. Winter crop harvest was about one third higher than normal.
    Any idea if Kiev is also moving skilled manpower with the gear?

    I assume that the harvest in full swing is on both sides of the border, so Kiev won't want to screw their harvesting.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

    Posts : 1666
    Points : 1735
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  Khepesh Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:47 pm

    Only reported about documents and machinery and cannot say about workers. Ukrops seem to have accidently burnt a lot of their crops, at least near the front, as that is what all the fires were around Mariupol and up to Volnovakha and also Svetlodarsk area a few weeks back. Seemingly constant ammunition dump explosions and the huge numbers of mines they have scattered without properly marking them even on their own maps is not helpfull to farmers in ukrops occupied areas.
    Benya
    Benya

    Posts : 526
    Points : 528
    Join date : 2016-06-05
    Location : Budapest, Hungary

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  Benya Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:05 pm

    Russia to send more troops to Crimea  russia



    An Order for Terror in Crimea: Russia has Sent Troops in Advance

    Terror Scenario in Crimea

    The newly formed Russian National Guard in cooperation with the Russian Ministry of Defence held their first training exercises with the theme “A terrorist threat in Crimea.” The drill took place at the Prudboy range near the city of Volgograd from July 25 through July 30, 2016. More than 4,500 personnel and 500 pieces of special equipment took part in the exercises which included conducting airborne operations from IL-76 airplanes and Mi-8 helicopters and the use of combat helicopters and artillery.

    The story of the exercise was the “capture of a village in Crimea by terrorists from abroad”. The scenario of creating a pretext for aggression was tested in the field first. A week later, it was implemented for real in the northern part of Crimea.

    The scale and nature of the maneuvers indicated practicing an offensive rather than the elimination of a local terrorist threat.

    This is where Kremlin propagandist Dmitry Kiselev would have said his catchphrase: “Coincidence?! I don’t think so.”

    Moving “Back to the Future”

    What is more exciting is that those field trainings were used as a cover for the  transferring of a number of military units to Crimea.

    The units of the 247th Air Assault Regiment (Stavropol) were deployed from July 27 through August 2.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 1

    From August 2 through August 6, the following units arrived in Crimea:

    – Units and military equipment of the 1st Engineer Brigade (home base in Murom). Servicemen of the Brigade took part in combat operations in Syrian Palmyra recently. The Brigade differs from other Russian engineer units by the presence of assault units that conduct operations in urban areas (storming of houses, activities in cities etc.);

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 2

    – Units and special equipment of the 66th Command Brigade of the 49th Army (from Stavropol) whose task is to ensure communication of military authorities with the President and the Minister of Defence of Russia;

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 3

    – Individual units of the Russian National Guard (stationed in Krasnodar Krai and in the central part of the Russia, for example, in Lipetsk);

    – Numerous armored and special military equipment,  which after arriving by ferry to Kerch dispersed into the vast peninsula.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 4

    Maneuvers in Krasnodar Krai

    At the same time, support units including high mobility forces were transferred to Krasnodar Krai from the central part of Russia. In particular, units and military equipment of the 100th Separate Support Regiment (Kalininets), that is highly mobile and adapted for rapid deployment to any destination in case of an emergency, arrived in Krymsk from Moscow Region on August 3.

    Perhaps that is why the units were placed at the Krymsk airfield – so they can be sent by planes to Syria, Crimea or any other hot spot if necessary.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 5

    Convoys of various types of military vehicles were seen in Novorossiysk Region during the first six days of August.  Locals observed columns of armored vehicles and trucks with local marines, as well as marines of the 727th Independent Marine Battalion that had arrived in Novorossiysk from Anapa. Some units were deployed to the port of Novorossiysk where landing ships are stationed.

    Pumping of Crimea

    Since July, marine assault units, coastal forces, tank companies, all types of artillery units, signal and supply units have participated in an exercise on combat coordination at the Opuk training range in Crimea. During the coordination activities, units of the 126th Brigade of Coastal Defence, the  810th Marine Brigade, the 8th Artillery Regiment, the 68th Separate Marine Engineer Regiment, the 133rd, the 99th and the 78th Support Brigades, and others conducted joint defensive and offensive maneuvers. A significant increase in the number of convoys of military trucks, APCs, tanks on trailers and Bastion coastal missile defence systems has been observed on the roads of Crimea. Witnesses reported regular movements of trains with military equipment, columns of military trucks towing howitzers and Grad MLRS in Krasnoperekopsk Raion on the north of the peninsula.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 6

    Conclusion

    Thus, the informational provocation with a statement from the FSB about attempts of “terrorist acts” on the peninsula and the disclosure of an entire “network of agents of the Defence Intelligence of Ukraine” has become a logical continuation of the operation and preparation for aggression.

    Urgent transferring of highly mobile and assault units into Crimea and Krasnodar Krai from Murom and Moscow Region indicates the aggressive plans of the Kremlin. Thus, the questions remains: what will Murom robotic engineering units diffuse in Crimea and what urban targets will they attack? What areas of “emergencies and disasters” are Moscow Support units ready to depart to from an airfield in Krymsk?

    All of these military units appeared in Crimea just a few days before the staged detention of Ukrainian “saboteurs” and the theatrical performance of the Russian president who hinted at some “appropriate response”.

    Even  Dmitry Kiselev couldn’t dream of such “coincidences”.

    Source:
    Arrow https://informnapalm.org/en/an-order-for-terror-in-crimea-russia-has-sent-troops-in-advance/
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 9250
    Points : 9353
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  JohninMK Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:17 pm

    No finger pointing at the guilty one

    WEIMAR (Sputnik) — The work of the Normandy format on the Ukraine conflict settlement will continue, but the level of the Minsk deal implementation at the moment is not satisfactory, German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier said Sunday. "For two years we have been making diplomatic efforts with France as part of the Normandy format. They will, of course, continue, but I will not hide the fact that we are not satisfied and cannot be satisfied with the level of the Minsk agreements implementation," Steinmeier said at a joint press conference with his French and Polish counterparts.

    Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160828/1044715267/normandy-format-ukraine.html
    auslander
    auslander

    Posts : 1423
    Points : 1503
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  auslander Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:07 pm

    An Order for Terror in Crimea: Russia has Sent Troops in Advance

    Terror Scenario in Crimea


    Source:
    https://informnapalm.org/en/an-order-for-terror-in-crimea-russia-has-sent-troops-in-advance/[/quote]

    Bullshit. I haven't seen squat out of the ordinary here except for the last week with the snap drills, nor have any of our friends throughout Krim and Sevastopol.
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 4411
    Points : 4443
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  franco Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:18 pm

    auslander wrote:An Order for Terror in Crimea: Russia has Sent Troops in Advance

    Terror Scenario in Crimea


    Source:
    https://informnapalm.org/en/an-order-for-terror-in-crimea-russia-has-sent-troops-in-advance/

    Bullshit. I haven't seen squat out of the ordinary here except for the last week with the snap drills, nor have any of our friends throughout Krim and Sevastopol. [/quote]

    An Euromaiden Press web site perhaps explains the article.
    auslander
    auslander

    Posts : 1423
    Points : 1503
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  auslander Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:40 pm

    Yeah, I know who they are and I still call bullshit.
    Benya
    Benya

    Posts : 526
    Points : 528
    Join date : 2016-06-05
    Location : Budapest, Hungary

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  Benya Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:05 pm

    auslander wrote:An Order for Terror in Crimea: Russia has Sent Troops in Advance

    Terror Scenario in Crimea


    Source:
    https://informnapalm.org/en/an-order-for-terror-in-crimea-russia-has-sent-troops-in-advance/

    Bullshit. I haven't seen squat out of the ordinary here except for the last week with the snap drills, nor have any of our friends throughout Krim and Sevastopol.

    Well, Informnapalm.com is a bit biased towards the Ukrainians, but don't worry, I personally stand with the Russians  russia , since Ukraine is a country with a far-right/extremist fascist regime, supported by criminals and jewish oligarchs, and is also backed by NATO (and by Hillary Clinton).
    auslander
    auslander

    Posts : 1423
    Points : 1503
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  auslander Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:43 pm

    Calling them a bit biased is the same as calling a 200 kilo rabbit mildly horizontally challenged. If you are going to post articles that you know are bovine scatology then you should preface the post with 'this is bovine scatology but for a good laugh....'.

    Since you say you live in Budapest perhaps you need to read up a bit on current Russian Culture.  If your governments keep on putzing around you better brush up on your Russian and your knowledge of Russia.
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  calm Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:02 pm

    sorry if reposte

    3:25
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 4213
    Points : 4230
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  KoTeMoRe Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:06 pm

    calm wrote:sorry if reposte

    3:25

    Ammo was earthed for once...oh well.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

    Posts : 1666
    Points : 1735
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  Khepesh Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:51 pm

    Zakharchenko promoted to major general. At end of video by Kononov.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

    Posts : 1817
    Points : 1860
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  Cowboy's daughter Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:00 pm

    eehnie wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    For some reason Telegraph is skeptical:

    Thanks to the EU's bungling, Russia will inevitably win in Ukraine

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/27/thanks-to-the-eus-bungling-russia-will-inevitably-win-in-ukraine/
    Think they are reflecting a general view in the West that Kiev is beyond saving. Especially their apparently endemic corruption.

    The money supply has already been stopped, we hear little of new military supplies or proud EU/US soldiers training the UA. MH-17 is rumbling on and TPTB know who is going to get the blame.

    It smells of someone thinking 'it was a good plan but they f**ked it up' so lets get out now.

    Some people still is not understanding what is moving in Europe. Stop mixing the EU and the US...

    Victoria Nuland (US) said: "Fuck the EU!"
    EU thinks: Well it is your war, take it as you created it, and pay it.

    UK said: "Brexit!"
    EU said: Well hurry up guys, if not we will send you out.
    EU thinks: Scotland, Northern Ireland, if you want you can.

    Erdogan said: "I want to recover the Ottoman empire!"
    EU said: Lol, try alone.

    Poland, Baltic states, Romania said: "We need to stop Russia!"
    EU thinks: Shut up guys, and take some European funds. If not you will be out of Europe and without the funds.

    Russia said: "We want peace with Europe."
    EU said: We want peace with Russia.

    Poroshenko said: "NATO come to me! We must smash Russia!, we must to go until Moskow!".
    EU said: Go to Minsk guy.
    EU thinks: What a idiot. Ukraine needs at least 25 years to begin to understand something.

    Love this! cheers
    Benya
    Benya

    Posts : 526
    Points : 528
    Join date : 2016-06-05
    Location : Budapest, Hungary

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  Benya Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:00 pm

    auslander wrote:Calling them a bit biased is the same as calling a 200 kilo rabbit mildly horizontally challenged. If you are going to post articles that you know are bovine scatology then you should preface the post with 'this is bovine scatology but for a good laugh....'.

    Since you say you live in Budapest perhaps you need to read up a bit on current Russian Culture.  If your governments keep on putzing around you better brush up on your Russian and your knowledge of Russia.

    Well, I have to admit that I was wrong. They are biased a lot. The title of that article was/is deceiving, since the Russians would never plot any terrorist attacks against any state. What I wanted to point out in my post was the russian troop movements, the russian military buildup on the Crimean peninsula. So the conclusion is that I won't rely on Informnapalm any more.. But then, what sources should I use? I mainly rely on TASS and Sputnik News, so I'm mostly trying to use as much pro-Russian sources as much as I can.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 9250
    Points : 9353
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  JohninMK Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:22 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    calm wrote:sorry if reposte

    3:25

    Ammo was earthed for once...oh well.
    Probably 2 years ago, mid October 2014.

    Note the lack of people running round!

    Sponsored content

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:35 am