Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia: - Page 12 Empty Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

Post  Werewolf on Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:42 pm

OminousSpudd wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    OminousSpudd wrote:Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Spetznas preview. Spot the BS. Also, the comments section is legendary.

This is conditioning in the West.

Every game created by western game developers implement this propaganda filled garbage to create the picture their own heads are filled with.

Go on any video game and pick up a russian designed weapon you will notice that the weapon has rust on it, lot of scratches to show its worn out, has always less accuracy then any pumpgun and visors are always dirty, uncleaned and bad designed with fat marks that cover half the target and make it horrible to use. That is not exception but general things western companies implement to keep the line of "russia old rusted junk" politics, be it on purpose with full knowledge of truth or just because they have already reached the 3rd generation where they believe everything and just repeat it as they see it, it does not matter that is something that is done on purpose.

All western weapons are most off the time highly accurate, very low recoil, highly polished, no scratches or dirt on scopes to give them a better look, more modern, not worn out. That is subtile propaganda that is constantly used in Hoolywood and videogame industry.

Same thing with this, they have no jack shit idea of russian equipment and do not even care that is why they have "self-made explosives" and not military degree explosives, which are russians are known to have highly sophisticated stuff for almost every imaginable job.

Which is why Battlefield 4 even with all its money grubbing still managed to slightly impress me with  their balanced take on all of the weapons implemented... Their last gun package update contained three Russian weapons (two of them very obscure in Western circles) and only one Western, which was British at that. Also the RU soldier's VDV gear is the most badass of the lot in my opinion.  

Also the best gun in the game is hands down the AEK-971.

So it can be done...

This representation of GRU/FSB Spetznas (they probably don't even know themselves) or whatever is so ludicrous I think there was probably interest money behind it.

Well they indeed have managed to have some good features for the russians. The russians in BF4 have as the only faction good camoflauge that actually matches real camoflauge as a whole, not like the americans with camoflauge while running with completley different camo BP vest which breaks the camoflauge effect as whole. Duct tape on helmets, BP vest and sometimes white markings on a dark camoflauge is not really the best. I know duct tape is used like in real life to write down names on the backside of helmets so comerades know who is infront of them and so on but it is handled rather poor in comparision to how it used in reality. Also BF4 still has that horrible stereotypes of subtile propaganda, almost every russian visor is dirty even on tanks, they have dirt all over their sights, rust here and there and almost nothing is smooth surface while complete opposite is true for US. The other thing is that broke the entire gameplay to me is that Mi-28 since BF3 was a brick in air, while all other vehicles Z-10 vs AH-1Z in BF4 have no significant difference in flight characteristics. You can see such stereotypes abused in most games especially in CoD, a horde of russian soldiers an evil empire that managed to enslave entire humanity, but one fucking american average soldier manages to repell the entire Soviet Russian army. RPG's never fly straight they spiral like a Atak missile on steroids, guns have more rust on them then they have wood which is just another subtle propaganda that indicates backwardedness, even tho wooden stocks are preferable by soldiers choice over plastic. Lot of such things are seen in majority of games such bias that is hard to be ignored.
    George1
    George1

Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia: - Page 12 Empty Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

Post  George1 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:49 pm

Bravery of Soviet Soldiers Who Freed Poland Incontestable - Lech Walesa

Former President of Poland Lech Walesa said that bravery of Soviet soldiers in liberating Poland from the Nazis, is incontestable.

GDANSK (Poland) (Sputnik) – The bravery of Soviet soldiers in liberating Poland from the Nazis, is incontestable, former President of Poland Lech Walesa said.

"Poles have no complaints against the [Soviet] soldiers. Soviet soldiers had been perishing and freeing Poland. This is all true," Walesa told RIA Novosti in an interview, adding that the desecration of monuments to Soviet servicemen is not normal.

Warsaw has complaints against Soviet leaders, not its people, he added.

"Everything is ok with Russian people but Russians have no luck with their leaders. After all, Russian people also paid a high price for communism," Walesa added.

Moscow has repeatedly protested the demolition and dismantling of Soviet monuments in Poland in recent months.

In September, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova announced that Russia demanded that Poland implement measures to stop the destruction of Soviet monuments.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20151109/1029809567/soviet-soldiers-poland.html#ixzz3qzgXNt16
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:47 am

I don't feel that a new thread is necessary but there are some myths that have no direct connections to russian military or history but tangle indirectly to it and i will post them here in same manner like before. Would urge others to do aswell.
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia: - Page 12 Empty Articles for WWII facts

Post  Odin of Ossetia on Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:48 am

Interesting reading:

http://asaland.proboards.com/thread/38/german-crimes-soviet-pows-poland

To the stupid poster above who claims that "it was mostly innocents on both sides that suffered."

Interesting facts are that most Allied dead were civilians, while majority of the Axis dead were personnel of their armed forces.
    nastle77

Post  nastle77 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:43 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:Interesting reading:

To the stupid poster above who claims that "it was mostly innocents on both sides that suffered."

Interesting facts are that most Allied dead were civilians, while majority of the Axis dead were personnel of their armed forces.
    No they were not stupid , check the facts
    How many "allied" civilians died in fire bombing of cities in England or USA  ? are you playing too many video games ? there is no Transatlantic bomber plane in service with Luftwaffe
    The "allied"civilians who were killed were mostly in USSR
    What I meant by innocent was that the vast majority of war criminals on both sides axis and allied escaped justice, there were many men on both sides who honorably served their country and did not commit warcrimes.You guys were all too happy to prop up the west german regime staffed with many ex-Nazis and many other fascists in south central America uptil the 70s
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:58 pm

nastle77 wrote:
    Odin of Ossetia wrote:Interesting reading:

No they were not stupid , check the facts
    How many "allied" civilians died in fire bombing of cities in England or USA  ? are you playing too many video games ? there is no Transatlantic bomber plane in service with Luftwaffe
    The "allied"civilians who were killed were mostly in USSR
    What I meant by innocent was that the vast majority of war criminals on both sides axis and allied escaped justice, there were many men on both sides who honorably served their country and did not commit warcrimes.You guys were all too happy to prop up the west german regime staffed with many ex-Nazis and many other fascists in south central America uptil the 70s

+1
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:09 pm

Kiev to remove Soviet emblem from landmark WWII monument

Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia: - Page 12 1121209

More:
    http://tass.ru/en/world/850952
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 on Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:07 am

UKRAINE TODAY's bullshit, Russia created daesh lol1 scratch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qyLlkU6aCc
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx on Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:38 am

George1 wrote:UKRAINE TODAY's bullshit, Russia created daesh lol1 scratch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qyLlkU6aCc

They didn't even try. And the comments are equally as retarded.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi on Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:12 pm

Sincerely I want to ask, at the moment, in Russia, U.S. and Western countries, are there any people who honestly believe "Russia ruble is weaker and weaker and that means Russian economy is collapse" ?

Recently I happened to witness a number of sub-human who repeats these lies from times to times and I had to repeat the same explanation again and again to show that they are being fooled by Wall Street Propaganda.

So I wonder, in the international scale, how many individuals are still believeing in such lies ?

BTW this morning I just happened to hear somebody say "Obama oil shale will crush Russian oil industry...".
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:05 pm

I just got stricken by cecity and partial loss of hearing after that UAToday string.

Chocolate is a powerful drug. Chocolate is what all drugs want to look like when they grow up.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx on Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:40 pm

higurashihougi wrote:Sincerely I want to ask, at the moment, in Russia, U.S. and Western countries, are there any people who honestly believe "Russia ruble is weaker and weaker and that means Russian economy is collapse" ?

Recently I happened to witness a number of sub-human who repeats these lies from times to times and I had to repeat the same explanation again and again to show that they are being fooled by Wall Street Propaganda.

So I wonder, in the international scale, how many individuals are still believeing in such lies ?

BTW this morning I just happened to hear somebody say "Obama oil shale will crush Russian oil industry...".
    Well, people who are ignorant on how economics work and how foreign exchanges work believe the crap.  The same people will also ignore any other news that counters it.  Ignorance is a bliss.

Simply ask these people "how?" And they will never explain other than "according to "x" news, they say reason "y"", in otherwords, parrot what is being fed to them.  So what you can do is already have a prepared document/speech explaining why they are wrong. Then they usually have nothing to counter with other than repeating what they first said and thats all.

It really breaks down for pure ignorance.  And as for shale oil, then simply point them to the direction of their beloved western news that is showing oil companies going belly up in US and Canada.
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd on Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:24 pm

higurashihougi wrote:Sincerely I want to ask, at the moment, in Russia, U.S. and Western countries, are there any people who honestly believe "Russia ruble is weaker and weaker and that means Russian economy is collapse" ?

Oh, all the time. "Rush-a's economy is sunk, Putin has driven it into the ground, Russia will collapse anyday now!!1one!! UK haz same defense budget as Russia, so Russia weak, I wanna believe!"  angel
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:22 pm

"Russia is a midget - I'll put her on her knees." Karl the 12th, XVIII century.
    Sweden forever lost great power status.

"I will conquer backward Russia." Friedrich, the mid-eighteenth century. In 1759,
    the Russian army entered Berlin.

"Russia is a colossus with feet of clay." Napoleon, XIX century. In 1814 the Russian
    army took Paris.

"I will conquer the USSR by the end of the year." Hitler, the twentieth century.
    In 1945 he committed suicide when the Soviet army entered Berlin.

Who's next?...

Found on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fIlW5uRa1E&lc=z12nvv2xyzebebr2a22gtbzqqq3rvj1c5

A peculiar western disease. They always project inferiority and weakness onto Russia and then get their
    asses handed to them on a platter when they try to invade.

Obama and the rest of the NATO clowns are living up to this 1000 year tradition.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:02 am

@kvs:

Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia: - Page 12 Nomad10
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:11 pm

higurashihougi wrote:@kvs:

Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia: - Page 12 Nomad10

All the examples cited by that clown are sideshow engagements. The western allies only got serious during WWII only after it
    became clear that Stalin would roll all the way to the Atlantic Ocean, namely in the last 11 months of the war. This short period
    between the opening of the second front and the end of the war is why many ignorant westerners think that the west won WWII.
    The eastern front consumed 80% of Nazi resources and Hitler's campaign started to fail after 1943 and Stalingrad. There were no
    "allies" helping the USSR at Stalingrad. The figures for lend-lease shipments also indicate that the most significant amounts came
    after 1943. In the last 11 months of the war the Nazi forces were in full retreat.

Anyone claiming that Russia was helped by anyone other than itself during the war with Napoleon is a certifiable retard. Napoleon
    was sent packing with almost none of his Grand Armee surviving without any assistance. Napoleon blamed "General Winter" even
    though the main battles he lost were in the fall before the snow and cold arrived:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Borodino

Russia does not have winter in early September and Napoleon retreated from Moscow in October of 1812 a few weeks before the
    first snow. This Wikipedia link is crappy, they don't really do a good job highlighting how Napoleon was outplayed and couldn't properly
    make use of his advantages.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia: - Page 12 Empty Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

Post  higurashihougi on Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:47 am

Western propagamedia has a nasty tradition of downplayed the talent of Russian generals during the conflict against Napoleon. For example, they ignored the fact that Kutuzov managed to gauge Napoleon's tactics during 1805 campaign and Russia would have not lost if the Tsar had listened to Kutuzov.

They also ignored the tactics and strategy of Kutuzov during the 1812 patriotic war, how he trapped Napoleon army inside Russia and cut all supplies for the France.
    Cyrus the great

Post  Cyrus the great on Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:28 pm

I was shocked when Damian claimed that the Russians possibly stole the designs of the autoloaders that we see in the T-72, from the Americans. lol1 lol1

They are completely unaware of the US tank projects... heck most of the world is completely unaware in most cases of the many tank and tank related projects made in US.

And example, in the 1950's in the US there was developed an autoloader for a 90mm ammo and gun, this autoloader created much earlier, is surprisingly similiar in general design to AZ series of autoloaders for T-72 and T-90 series of tanks. the only difference is calliber of ammo it stores and type of ammunition, the US design used unitary ammo, Russian one uses two piece ammo. So there is a serious posibility Soviets somehow got a knowledge about it, and copied it... which would not be surprising, Leonid Kartsev a back then chief engineer of UKBTM design bureau placed at UralVagonZavod factory is known for taking others designs, redesigning them, and pushing in to production as his own.

Damian's anti-Russian bias is beyond ridiculous. It's cartoonish at this point.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf on Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:31 pm

Cyrus the great wrote:

I was shocked when Damian claimed that the Russians possibly stole the designs of the autoloaders that we see in the T-72, from the Americans.  lol1    lol1

They are completely unaware of the US tank projects... heck most of the world is completely unaware in most cases of the many tank and tank related projects made in US.

And example, in the 1950's in the US there was developed an autoloader for a 90mm ammo and gun, this autoloader created much earlier, is surprisingly similiar in general design to AZ series of autoloaders for T-72 and T-90 series of tanks. the only difference is calliber of ammo it stores and type of ammunition, the US design used unitary ammo, Russian one uses two piece ammo. So there is a serious posibility Soviets somehow got a knowledge about it, and copied it... which would not be surprising, Leonid Kartsev a back then chief engineer of UKBTM design bureau placed at UralVagonZavod factory is known for taking others designs, redesigning them, and pushing in to production as his own.

That is common for many poles, indoctrinated believing they are everything the west wants but not slavic. That guy is beyond madness with his russophobia.
    Cyrus the great

Post  Cyrus the great on Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:49 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    Cyrus the great wrote:

I was shocked when Damian claimed that the Russians possibly stole the designs of the autoloaders that we see in the T-72, from the Americans.  lol1    lol1

That is common for many poles, indoctrinated believing they are everything the west wants but not slavic. That guy is beyond madness with his russophobia.

It's all the more galling when one considers that the Russians and Poles are cousins, and so the Poles should just let go of the past. The Russians also suffered during the Soviet era. The Russians could just as easily dredge up the fact that the Poles tried to conquer them centuries ago when Poland was an imperial power and hold that against them for an indefinite period. Being a lackey of the Zionist-American empire will not do the Poles any good, but they may be too embittered to realise that.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia: - Page 12 Empty Similiar biased and lies from the same person.

Post  GunshipDemocracy on Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:09 pm

Cyrus the great wrote:
    It's all the more galling when one considers that the Russians and Poles are cousins, and so the Poles should just let go of the past. The Russians also suffered during the Soviet era. The Russians could just as easily dredge up the fact that the Poles tried to conquer them centuries ago when Poland was an imperial power and hold that against them for an indefinite period. Being a lackey of the Zionist-American empire will not do the Poles any good, but they may be too embittered to realise that.

hate to admit you r´re right mate... I hope nonetheless that Poland will have a chance to realize who is friend and who is the enemy...but it takes time...and effort to detox brainwashed individuals as Damian and send current CIA approved ruling class to CIA HQ
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia on Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:50 pm

GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    Cyrus the great wrote:

hate to admit you r´re right mate... I hope nonetheless that  Poland will have a chance to realize who is  friend and who is the enemy...but it takes time...and effort to detox  brainwashed individuals as Damian and send current CIA approved ruling class to CIA HQ

Honestly, you guys are as much of CIA agents as he is.

Russia is not doing anything to create friendship between Poland and itself.

Poland is being charged the highest price for the Russian natural gas in the world; even Ukraine pays less, after its price was recently doubled (at certain times it did not pay anything).

There are a bunch of small parties in Poland that favor friendship with Russia, and Russia is not doing anything to support them. There was also the Self-Defence Party, which was friendly to Russia, but when two of its high-ranking members went to Russia they were murdered.

Also the venomously anti-Polish historical movies Russia has made.

Do not forget that Russia invaded Poland first, back in 981. Soon afterwards it even deported a portion of a Polish tribe. Yes, mass deportations took place over a thousand years ago.

And what are those really stupid unit names like "Viking" and Variag"? I think you guys are fighting these guys in the Donbass; does this not really sound extremely stupid?

Does that sound like friendship towards Poland?
    kvs
    kvs

Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia: - Page 12 Empty Russophobia

Post  kvs on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:16 pm

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/polish-intellectual-calls-killing-russians-live-tv-video/ri13822

Polish turd rants about how good it is to kill Russians. This maggot does it on TV in the face of every
    Russian watching.

There would not be any of you left of fucktards if it wasn't for the USSR and its defeat of the Nazis.
    All those stupid Pole jokes obviously have some truth underneath them.

Russians are really too soft. I have not seen this kind of demented hate towards Poles whatsoever.
    But the fucktards deserve to eat what they dish out.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia: - Page 12 Empty Russophobia

Post  NationalRus on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:47 pm

kvs wrote:http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/polish-intellectual-calls-killing-russians-live-tv-video/ri13822

Polish turd rants about how good it is to kill Russians.   This maggot does it on TV in the face of every
    Russian watching.  

There would not be any of you left of fucktards if it wasn't for the USSR and its defeat of the Nazis.
    All those stupid Pole jokes obviously have some truth underneath them.

Russians are really too soft.   I have not seen this kind of demented hate towards Poles whatsoever.
    But the fucktards deserve to eat what they dish out.

the only epic fail was from the TV channel he didnt vomit that bullshit in poland but in russia who invites to a lot of this talk shows not only liberal 5th column scum all the time from inside the country but the biggest russophobes now from other ones as well and then wonder when they say mental shit like that Rolling Eyes

polaks and the balts aren't friends but rossophobe filth to a great part
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:02 am

Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    Honestly, you guys are as much of CIA agents as he is.

Who is he? not sure who you are talking about

Russia is not doing anything to create friendship between Poland and itself.

In order not to list 10 top hostile Polish actions against Russia in last 20 years pls tell me what kind of friendly actions from Russia would you expect?

Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    Poland is being charged the highest price for the Russian natural gas in the world; even Ukraine pays less, after its price was recently doubled (at certain times it did not pay anything).

Poland rich country, signed with Qatar LNG can you pls compare prices? before we continue Smile BTW hint instead supporting Us in U-crying and blocking nord-stream Poland should join and enjoy cheaper gas maybe?

There are a bunch of small parties in Poland that favor friendship with Russia, and Russia is not doing anything to support them. There was also the Self-Defence Party, which was friendly to Russia, but when two of its high-ranking members went to Russia they were murdered.

Killed? by whom Putin personally or just sent Zakharova to do it? if they died maybe sam e killers that killed Leader of Samobrona. Just after he wanted to say report to district attorney about CIA concentration camps in Poland and their Polish connections?

Also the venomously anti-Polish historical movies Russia has made.

Like Katyn? like Czas honoru? to mention 2 latest " friendly movies" in Poland? or pretty recent host and moron in Polish TV lying about her granpa killed by soviet then she admitted it was a lie Smile just for dramatic effect

Do not forget that Russia invaded Poland first, back in 981. Soon afterwards it even deported a portion of a Polish tribe. Yes, mass deportations took place over a thousand years ago.

did you mean Cherven Townswar? there were Slavas (Czech, Poles, Lendians, Kievan Rus) war not Polish-Russian. AFAIK Polish Mieszko I conquered Cherven Towns in 9709s from Bohemian influence. Then was war with Rus (not Russia Smile - using Polish war in West they took advantage and took over ....untill 1030 Smile

And what are those really stupid unit names like "Viking" and Variag"? I think you guys are fighting these guys in the Donbass; does this not really sound extremely stupid?

Viking? What a Face What a Face What a Face Donbass? did you smoke anything? In Ukraine Russian speaking population in Donbass did not want to share Polish experiences from Wołyń (where upa/oun nazi slaughtered over 200,000 civilians in a way ISIS might learn a lot)
    and OUN/UPA was not SS Viking but SS Galizien

Does that sound like friendship towards Poland?

this sounds like you were enjoying US media during history lessons

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:27 am