Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    World Economic News and Discussion

    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2438
    Points : 2663
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    World Economic News and Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: World Economic News and Discussion

    Post  par far Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:51 pm

    Reading about what is happening in Japan and other countries is depressing but they bought this onto themselves.

    Russia needs to start growing her population.
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2438
    Points : 2663
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    World Economic News and Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: World Economic News and Discussion

    Post  par far Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:00 pm

    kvs wrote:Japan is being made to lick the heel of its master.   Those PC laws are pure humiliation.

    The population of Japan is falling because the cost of living in that country is insanely high.   That includes food and you pay through
    the nose for closet sized apartments.  I think this factor is more significant than the liberated cock slut third wave feminist movement
    for the population dynamics.   But female entitlement is growing which is accelerating the decline.

    If you look at the immigration as it is implemented today, it is highly selective.   Japan is following the template of importing visible
    "minorities" and excluding "whites".    The agenda is to physically change the composition of PC-conforming countries.    


    Why don't these countries tell these people to fuck off?
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 9246
    Points : 9389
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    World Economic News and Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: World Economic News and Discussion

    Post  kvs Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:39 pm

    par far wrote:
    kvs wrote:Japan is being made to lick the heel of its master.   Those PC laws are pure humiliation.

    The population of Japan is falling because the cost of living in that country is insanely high.   That includes food and you pay through
    the nose for closet sized apartments.  I think this factor is more significant than the liberated cock slut third wave feminist movement
    for the population dynamics.   But female entitlement is growing which is accelerating the decline.

    If you look at the immigration as it is implemented today, it is highly selective.   Japan is following the template of importing visible
    "minorities" and excluding "whites".    The agenda is to physically change the composition of PC-conforming countries.    


    Why don't these countries tell these people to fuck off?

    We see how country elites behave. They submit to the alpha dog elite in the USA and its associates. Countries do not act the
    way that people think they should. Real power is not deployed how people believe.

    The Cold War as a great racket by the USA to align elites around the world with itself. It created fear of communist usurpation and
    they gladly bent over for Uncle Scumbag. These local elites do not give a flying fuck about their people and real national interests.
    We can see this in the EU which acts insanely against its own obvious interests because the EU elites are Uncle Scumbag's minions.
    Russia is targeted for destruction because it does not submit.

    Interesting how there is so much yapping about goodness and democracy from power centers which follow the Satanic submission
    model of power.

    par far and LMFS like this post

    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2438
    Points : 2663
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    World Economic News and Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: World Economic News and Discussion

    Post  par far Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:45 pm

    kvs wrote:
    par far wrote:
    kvs wrote:Japan is being made to lick the heel of its master.   Those PC laws are pure humiliation.

    The population of Japan is falling because the cost of living in that country is insanely high.   That includes food and you pay through
    the nose for closet sized apartments.  I think this factor is more significant than the liberated cock slut third wave feminist movement
    for the population dynamics.   But female entitlement is growing which is accelerating the decline.

    If you look at the immigration as it is implemented today, it is highly selective.   Japan is following the template of importing visible
    "minorities" and excluding "whites".    The agenda is to physically change the composition of PC-conforming countries.    


    Why don't these countries tell these people to fuck off?

    We see how country elites behave.   They submit to the alpha dog elite in the USA and its associates.   Countries do not act the
    way that people think they should.   Real power is not deployed how people believe.  

    The Cold War as a great racket by the USA to align elites around the world with itself.   It created fear of communist usurpation and
    they gladly bent over for Uncle Scumbag.   These local elites do not give a flying fuck about their people and real national interests.
    We can see this in the EU which acts insanely against its own obvious interests because the EU elites are Uncle Scumbag's minions.
    Russia is targeted for destruction because it does not submit.

    Interesting how there is so much yapping about goodness and democracy from power centers which follow the Satanic submission
    model of power.



    Very good points, one of the many things that President Putin did that was very good was reorganizing, rearming and upgrading the military and law enforcement agencies.

    avatar
    elconquistador

    Posts : 352
    Points : 358
    Join date : 2015-06-02

    World Economic News and Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: World Economic News and Discussion

    Post  elconquistador Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:24 pm

    Didn't want to start a new thread so leaving this one here.

    Bitcoin breached the 56k USD barriere today. Will be a matter of time before it hits the magical 100k mark (probably before the end of the year).

    I personally started buying at 2.5k (2017). Insane. It's our modern day goldrush. Bitcoin is revolution. Bitcoin is for the People. Bitcoin has the ability to bring down governments.

    Just found out that Russia is implementing ever stricter measures against crypto (taxing it for starters), me no like. Disappointing but not unexpected. Some bankster fraud stated that 'the Ruble rules, while cryptos drool'. Banksters worldwide want to f people over by keeping them tied up to their ever more worthless and manipulated fiat currency. 40 percent of all USD were printed last year, think about that

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/russia-lower-house-approves-crypto-taxation-bill-in-first-reading%3famp=1

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pymnts.com/news/bitcoin-tracker/2021/bitcoin-daily-russian-government-bans-officials-from-holding-crypto-buyycoin-hack-leaks-private-data-325000-users/amp/
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5649
    Points : 5623
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    World Economic News and Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: World Economic News and Discussion

    Post  miketheterrible Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:53 pm

    I'm mining ethereum and it auto converts to Bitcoin (nicehash) on my RTX 3000 card. So I'm just gonna sit on it and let it mine till it reaches that sweet spot. Already did an order for a 3080 in hopes of mining more.
    avatar
    elconquistador

    Posts : 352
    Points : 358
    Join date : 2015-06-02

    World Economic News and Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: World Economic News and Discussion

    Post  elconquistador Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:03 am

    How does it affect your electricity bill?

    I am currently in a place where running the AC 24/7 is considered a luxurious lifestyle (due to decades of corruption, mismanagement and low IQ enabling) so unfortunately no mining here.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 2060
    Points : 2053
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    World Economic News and Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: World Economic News and Discussion

    Post  AlfaT8 Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:37 am

    Been meaning to ask this, where do i cash in my Crypto, i live in a place where Paypal doesn't receive money and there's no local crypto exchange.

    At this point i can only buy some Crypto for secret transactions, but i can't cash out.
    The only way i can hope to cash out, is by buying gold or silver with the Crypto and have that sent to me.
    avatar
    elconquistador

    Posts : 352
    Points : 358
    Join date : 2015-06-02

    World Economic News and Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: World Economic News and Discussion

    Post  elconquistador Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:17 am

    https://mobile.twitter.com/michaeljburry?lang=en

    Michael J. Burry is predicting hyper inflation within several years.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 2060
    Points : 2053
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    World Economic News and Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: World Economic News and Discussion

    Post  AlfaT8 Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:20 am

    elconquistador wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/michaeljburry?lang=en

    Michael J. Burry is predicting hyper inflation within several years.

    I hope he's right, I gotta invest more in Bullions and cash out before everything crashes.
    Curse my lack of capitol last year.
    avatar
    elconquistador

    Posts : 352
    Points : 358
    Join date : 2015-06-02

    World Economic News and Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: World Economic News and Discussion

    Post  elconquistador Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:57 am

    AlfaT8 wrote:
    elconquistador wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/michaeljburry?lang=en

    Michael J. Burry is predicting hyper inflation within several years.

    I hope he's right, I gotta invest more in Bullions and cash out before everything crashes.
    Curse my lack of capitol last year.

    Gold as an inflation hedge? If you look at the charts showing real estate, prices for commodities and adjusted gold prices (from let's say the 80s) that image changes overnight
    nomadski
    nomadski

    Posts : 1338
    Points : 1348
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    World Economic News and Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: World Economic News and Discussion

    Post  nomadski Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:04 am

    @ Parfar

    ".... Reading about what is happening in Japan and other countries is depressing but they bought this onto themselves.Russia needs to start growing her population....."

    They said that coincidence is not causality. But you never get causality without coincidence. And we get  economic meltdown, every time  we deal with  Capitalism.

    I will tell you a joke. A man went to his Doctor ,  complaining that  his right eye was hurting badly . The Doctor could not find any cause, and asked the man to explain what happens when he gets the pain. The man said that it happens when he is drinking a cup of tea !  I stir my sugar with a tea spoon ,  then leave the spoon in the cup , raise the cup to my face........... ( thereby  stabbing  himself in the eye  with the tea spoon)  and then feel a great pain !

    But my Cat is far more clever. He climbs up the same tree branch every day.  Never putting full weight on , testing it every time. If he senses any weakness in the tree branch , he will not step over it .......!

    kvs likes this post


    Sponsored content

    World Economic News and Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: World Economic News and Discussion

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:30 am