Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Why China will become the first superpower soon.

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 26289
    Points : 26835
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Why China will become the first superpower soon. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why China will become the first superpower soon.

    Post  GarryB on Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:45 pm

    The problem is that the EU is not a power.... it remains a vassal state subservient to the US.

    Until they can start making their own decisions there is not much point in talking to them...
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 966
    Points : 1068
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Why China will become the first superpower soon. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why China will become the first superpower soon.

    Post  Aristide on Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:56 pm

    GarryB wrote:The problem is that the EU is not a power.... it remains a vassal state subservient to the US.

    Until they can start making their own decisions there is not much point in talking to them...

    Oh Gary, again stuck in the past.

    Maybe you should follow and see how politics develop. Its a core goal of France to crush USA out of Europe.

    Germany supports this.

    Are you telling me USA ordered Germany and France to vote against USA imposing UNSC sanctions on Iran?

    Are you telling me USA ordered France and Germany to walk out the WHO reform process started by USA. With french and german diplomats saying that USA has no authority to demand anything regarding the WHO?

    US influence in Europe is limited to small eastern european shitholes like Poland and the Baltics.

    According to newest EU rules, US companies are even excluded from new defense projects.

    P.s: When will New Zealand stop its Corona Paranoia? Crazy how much facism you willingly allow because a cough and cold.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 7066
    Points : 7215
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Why China will become the first superpower soon. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why China will become the first superpower soon.

    Post  kvs on Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:14 pm

    Aristide wrote:
    GarryB wrote:The problem is that the EU is not a power.... it remains a vassal state subservient to the US.

    Until they can start making their own decisions there is not much point in talking to them...

    Oh Gary, again stuck in the past.

    Maybe you should follow and see how politics develop. Its a core goal of France to crush USA out of Europe.

    Germany supports this.

    Are you telling me USA ordered Germany and France to vote against USA imposing UNSC sanctions on Iran?

    Are you telling me USA ordered France and Germany to walk out the WHO reform process started by USA. With french and german diplomats saying that USA has no authority to demand anything regarding the WHO?

    US influence in Europe is limited to small eastern european shitholes like Poland and the Baltics.

    According to newest EU rules, US companies are even excluded from new defense projects.

    P.s: When will New Zealand stop its Corona Paranoia? Crazy how much facism you willingly allow because a cough and cold.

    If the NATzO serfs of Uncle Swine-shit were really independent, then they would not be sucking his schlong as to natural gas imports.
    You have no leg to stand on with your absurd claims that NATzO vassals are free to do as they please. The only time that was true
    for France was when de Gaulle was in office. Micron, Hollande, Sarkozy are/were all pathetic sock puppets. Sarkozy engaged in
    the gang rape of Libya, Hollande cut off France's own testicles in the Mistral case because yanquis snapped their fingers and the
    trained poodle had to respond. France also dished out over 8 billion dollars in imperial bank fines to the yanquis for daring to not conform
    to the yanqui script exactly.

    The EU is cannon fodder for the anglos. Like during the 1930s, the anglos think that they will use you idiots to roll over Russia
    to find the final solution to the Russian "problem". And you idiots will oblige with a smile. Because Navalny and "novichoke".


    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 966
    Points : 1068
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Why China will become the first superpower soon. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why China will become the first superpower soon.

    Post  Aristide on Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:48 pm

    kvs wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    GarryB wrote:The problem is that the EU is not a power.... it remains a vassal state subservient to the US.

    Until they can start making their own decisions there is not much point in talking to them...

    Oh Gary, again stuck in the past.

    Maybe you should follow and see how politics develop. Its a core goal of France to crush USA out of Europe.

    Germany supports this.

    Are you telling me USA ordered Germany and France to vote against USA imposing UNSC sanctions on Iran?

    Are you telling me USA ordered France and Germany to walk out the WHO reform process started by USA. With french and german diplomats saying that USA has no authority to demand anything regarding the WHO?

    US influence in Europe is limited to small eastern european shitholes like Poland and the Baltics.

    According to newest EU rules, US companies are even excluded from new defense projects.

    P.s: When will New Zealand stop its Corona Paranoia? Crazy how much facism you willingly allow because a cough and cold.

    If the NATzO serfs of Uncle Swine-shit were really independent, then they would not be sucking his schlong as to natural gas imports.    
    You have no leg to stand on with your absurd claims that NATzO vassals are free to do as they please.   The only time that was true
    for France was when de Gaulle was in office.    Micron, Hollande, Sarkozy are/were all pathetic sock puppets.   Sarkozy engaged in
    the gang rape of Libya, Hollande cut off France's own testicles in the Mistral case because yanquis snapped their fingers and the
    trained poodle had to respond.    France also dished out over 8 billion dollars in imperial bank fines to the yanquis for daring to not conform
    to the yanqui script exactly.

    The EU is cannon fodder for the anglos.   Like during the 1930s, the anglos think that they will use you idiots to roll over Russia
    to find the final solution to the Russian "problem".     And you idiots will oblige with a smile.   Because Navalny and "novichoke".


     

    Yeah sure and because of this we press US influence out of Europe at evry day.

    USA is a rival, Russia is a minor rival since it has no economic power and China is a rival.

    We place China and USA as threat and focus on them. With Russia we will see, cooperation in economy and science is possible.

    As Macron says, american influence is poison. So is chinese influence.

    The Mistral thing i see different. That deal should never have happened from the start. Neither France nor Russia profited from this.

    P.s. I dont care about Nawalny, Russia can kill who it wants on its territory as long its no french citizens, thats none of our business.

    But maybe use the german stuff sarin or tabun next time. At least that stuff works. The russian chemical weapons seem to be not very effective.

    France has killed alot of our enemies but we do it more smart than that.

    A car accident here, a plane crash there.


    What matters now is that we all sit this shit out. France heavily invested in NS II as well and we would not like to see that investment go down.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 4694
    Points : 4690
    Join date : 2016-08-16
    Location : AZ, USA

    Why China will become the first superpower soon. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why China will become the first superpower soon.

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:54 pm

    I would add that with some interruptions, France served the US interests ever since she helped the 13 colonies fight the British. If France was truly independent, she would've joined Italy in the BRI deal with China.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 26289
    Points : 26835
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Why China will become the first superpower soon. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why China will become the first superpower soon.

    Post  GarryB on Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:47 am

    Oh Gary, again stuck in the past.

    Maybe you should follow and see how politics develop. Its a core goal of France to crush USA out of Europe.

    Hahahahaha... you say I am stuck in the past and then say in the future France wants to stop being told what to do by the US and have the same for the rest of Europe.... doesn't that mean I am stuck in the present, and you are dreaming of a different future from today?

    I can fully understand that, but that just makes me right and you a wishful thinker... which is fine.

    Germany supports this.

    Germany agrees with France not to be told what to do by the US... is that because that is what they actually want or is it because France told them so and they just do as they are told like good little sheeple like the rest of Europe.

    Are you telling me USA ordered Germany and France to vote against USA imposing UNSC sanctions on Iran?


    Hahahahaha.... nice creative accounting there... they didn't vote against the US... the Abstained and let Russia and China vote against the US and the Dominican Republic...

    They didn't have the balls to actually vote against them even though they wanted the vote to fail... good little lapdogs... master is angry but you still might get a cookie and a walk.

    Are you telling me USA ordered France and Germany to walk out the WHO reform process started by USA. With french and german diplomats saying that USA has no authority to demand anything regarding the WHO?

    The US has no authority demanding reforms of WHO or the world court or WADA, but europe never actively acts against them when they do.

    US influence in Europe is limited to small eastern european shitholes like Poland and the Baltics.

    They have more influence there because their governments are based on fear of the non existent threat from Russia, but all of Europe is afraid of big scary Mr Putin... which is honestly very funny, because US demands over weakening workers rights and food standards means Mr Trump or Mr Biden are by far the much greater threats to everyone.

    According to newest EU rules, US companies are even excluded from new defense projects.

    Hahaha... how long will that last... and when they get sued or find there are US companies they need to cooperate breaking those rules will be ignored. The EU uses Microsoft products... there is no western alternative.... there is no competition for the contracts.... they just get them every term.

    P.s: When will New Zealand stop its Corona Paranoia? Crazy how much facism you willingly allow because a cough and cold.

    We have had 23 deaths... how is France going?

    Yeah sure and because of this we press US influence out of Europe at evry day.

    Who is telling you that? There is a lot of anti Trump feeling because he is so open and honest in the way he abuses his subjects in Europe, but if Biden wins you will be asking the master which country to invade next...

    With Russia we will see, cooperation in economy and science is possible.

    Cooperation like delivering products paid for....???


    As Macron says, american influence is poison. So is chinese influence.

    Standard western propaganda... what you say is true, but reversed... french and US influence is poison to China and to Russia for that matter, but fortunately your leaders are making sure they only get small doses and are building up their immunity...

    The Mistral thing i see different. That deal should never have happened from the start. Neither France nor Russia profited from this.

    Russia is selling equipment and helicopters to Egypt.... along with other land based systems, they got a good look at a modern helicopter carrier and were given enough time to decide what they liked and what they would prefer changed... at 30K ton I guess they are changing a bit.... including making it more ice resistant and better suited to their standards... and they pretty much got their money back... what was not to like.

    The only problem for them was that they wanted them faster, but this delay means work for their workers... almost certainly four ships, but possibly more if they can adapt them to other roles like hospital ship... and as I said the delay will mean they can make the modifications they want and have more time to develop the support infrastructure and support ships needed to operate it properly...

    But maybe use the german stuff sarin or tabun next time. At least that stuff works. The russian chemical weapons seem to be not very effective.

    If they wanted him dead good old fashioned lead poisoning, or car accident, or crashed plane would be much easier and cheaper to organise with nothing tying anything to anyone... Navalny didn't get novachok in his system till he was handed over to the German military... they probably used their own supply which is probably why he isn't dead.

    France has killed alot of our enemies but we do it more smart than that.

    A car accident here, a plane crash there.

    Or you could talk to them and they will commit suicide...

    What matters now is that we all sit this shit out. France heavily invested in NS II as well and we would not like to see that investment go down.

    Screw NSII, I am sure there is an outclause like with Mistral. Just redirect the pipe to Kaliningrad...


    Sponsored content

    Why China will become the first superpower soon. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why China will become the first superpower soon.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:50 pm