Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+43
Godric
Erk
kvs
2SPOOKY4U
Flagship Victory
Viktor
Khepesh
Inetwarrior
VladimirSahin
Ispan
Dforce
Walther von Oldenburg
Chersonesus
BKP
GarryB
Rodinazombie
calripson
Werewolf
franco
Regular
Big_Gazza
auslander
Ruthenius
ExBeobachter1987
Ghoster
Boreas
Cucumber Khan
gregoire
Vann7
KoTeMoRe
KomissarBojanchev
PapaDragon
Karl Haushofer
higurashihougi
Cowboy's daughter
Odin of Ossetia
flamming_python
Project Canada
par far
JohninMK
sepheronx
whir
Neutrality
47 posters

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Khepesh
    Khepesh


    Posts : 1666
    Points : 1735
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Khepesh Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:24 pm

    There are multiple reports that Basurin has said that ukrops now have Tochka-U in Artemovsk. I'm going to speculate that if true, then as their Tochka-U have been unreliable they want to get as close as possible for greater accuracy and shorter flight time before something breaks in the rocket.
    auslander
    auslander


    Posts : 1423
    Points : 1503
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  auslander Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:30 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    auslander wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:
    Severe, last night it seems particulary so, but as is very clear, neither side say anything.
    Ukrops positions at Artemovo last night. This is a suburb of Dzerzhinsk and the front line with Gorlovka runs along the southern edge. Probably caused by faulty Chinese air conditioners which are well known for explosive properties....

    The supreme irony of our boys finally visiting some satanic payback for the orc block post guards is they can't run to OSCE and complain with destroyed arty and empty ammo boxes laying all over the place and OSCE can't say a word without acknowledging that the orcs are bombarding everything in sight. It is never a bad thing when one can shove an unlubricated telephone pole up two much deserving digestive system exits with the one action.

    My friend, you are indeed the wordsmith of the highest order. thumbsup russia


    ------------------------
    ------------------------

    Also:

    ''Ukraine Has No Money to Shut Out Russia With Border

    More than a year after Kiev launched an ambitious project to seal up Ukraine's 2,000-kilometer border with Russia only a small fraction of the $250-million project that Kiev hopes could help withstand an imaginary Russian invasion has been built........''

    http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150815/1025786814.html

    I thank you for your compliments, my friend. There is the odd nanosecond when a cognizant thought is produce by the two gray cells rocketing around in the generally vacant vacuum between my two audio sensing appendages. Fortunately for the general populace of this stone hurtling through the void of space these occurrences are relatively rare and are in general the product of a sufficient amount of Massandrah manufactured fluids imbibed of the eventide.

    ExBeobachter1987
    ExBeobachter1987


    Posts : 442
    Points : 440
    Join date : 2014-11-26
    Age : 33
    Location : Western Eurasia

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  ExBeobachter1987 Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:31 pm

    Khepesh wrote:There are multiple reports that Basurin has said that ukrops now have Tochka-U in Artemovsk. I'm going to speculate that if true, then as their Tochka-U have been unreliable they want to get as close as possible for greater accuracy and shorter flight time before something breaks in the rocket.

    I am surprised that they have any Tochka-Us left after they used missiles from the last 1970s in last year.
    auslander
    auslander


    Posts : 1423
    Points : 1503
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  auslander Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:43 pm

    Khepesh wrote:Here is a trailer for a film being made call "We want to live". It shows everything as it is and is brutal. I get into problems on other forum when trying to show that Kiev kills Donbass civilians and that they do not kill themselves. I am sure everybody here is very aware of the brick wall against reality that these scum put up. I am currently suspended from a forum, not the mess, for attempting to argue for the reality. There are plenty of "horror" video and photo that can be used, but I think this film will put the point across very clearly. The problem is that on these military forums were it is presumed that members, if not serving or ex military, have a strong interest in military affairs and therefore a strong stomach. But it seems on the forums which all NATO orientated, that while they like to do the killing, Iraq, Libya etc, they cannot deal with seeing the results, and so do not like such videos as these as they are a reproach.
    Oh, and odd stuff happening, but hardly unusual, this time about ukrops movements behind the lines which seem to be massive. Probably trolling as they have done this before, but maybe not this big. Reports are out of Izyum and Artemovsk. Also reports of Pion at Marinka, but perhaps Turchinov, the total moron even according to his own side, visits and brings his travelling Potemkin village with him.


    They wonder why we fight. I curse my old age.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh


    Posts : 1666
    Points : 1735
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Khepesh Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:46 pm

    ExBeobachter1987 wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:There are multiple reports that Basurin has said that ukrops now have Tochka-U in Artemovsk. I'm going to speculate that if true, then as their Tochka-U have been unreliable they want to get as close as possible for greater accuracy and shorter flight time before something breaks in the rocket.

    I am surprised that they have any Tochka-Us left after they used missiles from the last 1970s in last year.
    Three this year that are known for sure. The one that broke and fell just before it reached Pervomaisk and two onto the Chemical plant at Donetsk, and maybe more but not certain. Problem is that apart from the one at Pervomaisk which was officially reported as it happened during the fight for Debaltsevo, the others have been officially ignored...
    Khepesh
    Khepesh


    Posts : 1666
    Points : 1735
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Khepesh Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:49 pm

    Much clearer video of ukrops positions around Dzerzhinsk yesterday suffering air conditioning problems. It now shows that unconfirmed reports of ukrops having many casualties yesterday were not stuffing. In the far distance from 0:25 very heavy explosions are seen which I presume is the ukrops ammo depot exploding.


    Edit:The evening "concert" has been going on for almost an hour, but now in clear and not contorted veiled speech, "VSN artillery has begun to respond"
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory


    Posts : 973
    Points : 921
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Flagship Victory Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:10 pm

    Massive shelling on Donetsk tonight. #Minsk #provocations



    If this goes on for another 10 years, Donetsk would hold the record of being the most shelled history in the history of humanity. Shocked
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:18 pm

    Do you know where the Tochkas are positioned in Artemovsk, Khepesh?

    Flagship Victory wrote:Massive shelling on Donetsk tonight. #Minsk #provocations




    I'm quoting Flagship because I know he is on a lot of ignore lists. Thankfully he managed to post something useful and I know some may want to see this video.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe


    Posts : 4213
    Points : 4230
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:18 pm

    kvs wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:forbes article on recent declines of Russia and Ukraine economies

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/markadomanis/2015/08/14/time-is-not-on-ukraines-side/

    Adomanis is so full of shit it is coming out of his ears:

    Anyone can see that the Russian government is doing everything in its considerable power to inflict the maximum possible damage on Ukraine’s economy. It seems obvious that most of what has happened is in no way the “fault” of the new government in Kiev and that responsibility for the cataclysm now roiling the country rightly lies with the Kremlin.

    Who is this "anyone"?  Some retard?   What has Russia done to damage Ukraine's economy?  Has Russia imposed sanctions
    on Ukraine?  Last time I checked it was the Kiev regime that was aggressively severing economic ties to Russia.  Kiev banned
    any industrial cooperation associated with military production.   That was a huge chunk of trade between Ukraine and Russia.
    This was dual use industry so it affected the civilian sector as well.   Donetsk and Lugansk accounted for 25% of Ukraine's exports
    but to claim that Russia is responsible for the war in this region is a grotesque lie.  The chronology is actually there for anyone
    to see: the Kiev regime launched a campaign of suppression in March 2014 when the Donbas refused to recognize the legitimacy
    of the coup regime.  It uses paramilitary death squad "battalions" to wage a war of terror on the civilian population of the Donbas
    and conducts 24/7 random artillery and MLRS attacks on civilian targets in rebel controlled territory.   So tell me again, Adomanis,
    you lying cuntrag how Russia is responsible for damaging Ukraine's economy.

    I really hope to God that the Kiev regime dies a miserable death due to an economic implosion.   That would be poetic justice.

    Err Jesus maybe you should take a chill pill, a cup of tea and grab some charts.

    In no particular order:

    Ukraine's export shares.
    Ukraine's export totals.
    Ukraine's export partners in total value.
    Ukraine's fiscal remittances.
    Ukraine's expatriates and their revenue.
    Ukraine's imports by sector.
    Ukraine's energy bill from 2000 to 2015.

    etc etc etc.

    Russia is "f***** "Ukraine right in the p****" For reference

    As it should? Ungrateful b**** deserve nothing less, when that ungrateful bitch is your "old gal" then that's deserved.

    There is a decoupling trend between Russia and Ukraine since the Orange Revolution. That's largely reported to the great discomfort of the Ukrainian idiots and their backers. MArk Adomanis is only guilty of being able to read...Everything else is a deliberate effort from Russia to cut her losses in that fiscal wormhole that's Ukraine.
    Kiev can't sever ties since 2005, Russia did so, it was punished in many ways, was given a sense of realities, was even offered a way out back in 2006, it rejected that. So from 2007 Russia strictly took it to business, gas row, import row, fiscal row, working visa row...Yeah you heard it well, Russia retaliated to the blatant Anti-Russia campaign from Tymoshenka and Scarface. Until Scarface got the memo and lost the elections. That's why Scarface (Yushenko) was blatantly Anti-Maidan although one would have expected him to applaud with both hands.

    There's also another issue that you don't even understand, Russia before Maidan struck, was owed in private debts about 40 billion in the interbank market, and unofficially Russian capital in Ukraine for 2013 was roughly around 90 billion. That money was in limbo and I hope some people got it out in time. That's right Russian money was unofficially about 50% of Ukraine's GDP.

    If you want to know how Russia is punishing Ukraine and how Yanukovich choked when Putin himself exposed the total bill for Ukraine (160 bln Yuropean) then you might understand how deep Ukropia was in the gutter without Rasha. No Adomanis isn't shitting no one, he's telling the truth.

    That's the biggest front so far between the West and Russia. Ukraine's economy needs to be purged of Russian interest to be productive for DAT NATO expansion. Problem...no one wants to fork the 100 bln over time to get that done, that's why Ukropia is going down.

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 11656
    Points : 11724
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  PapaDragon Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:20 pm

    Khepesh wrote:Much clearer video of ukrops positions around Dzerzhinsk yesterday suffering air conditioning problems. It now shows that unconfirmed reports of ukrops having many casualties yesterday were not stuffing. In the far distance from 0:25 very heavy explosions are seen which I presume is the ukrops ammo depot exploding.
    .......................

    Edit:The evening "concert" has been going on for almost an hour, but now in clear and not contorted veiled speech, "VSN artillery has begun to respond"

    Good to hear, those Chinese air-conditioners will not deliver themselves. thumbsup
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter


    Posts : 1899
    Points : 1942
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:34 pm

    Godric wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:Here is a trailer for a film being made call "We want to live". It shows everything as it is and is brutal. I get into problems on other forum when trying to show that Kiev kills Donbass civilians and that they do not kill themselves. I am sure everybody here is very aware of the brick wall against reality that these scum put up. I am currently suspended from a forum, not the mess, for attempting to argue for the reality. There are plenty of "horror" video and photo that can be used, but I think this film will put the point across very clearly. The problem is that on these military forums were it is presumed that members, if not serving or ex military, have a strong interest in military affairs and therefore a strong stomach. But it seems on the forums which all NATO orientated, that while they like to do the killing, Iraq, Libya etc, they cannot deal with seeing the results, and so do not like such videos as these as they are a reproach.
    Oh, and odd stuff happening, but hardly unusual, this time about ukrops movements behind the lines which seem to be massive. Probably trolling as they have done this before, but maybe not this big. Reports are out of Izyum and Artemovsk. Also reports of Pion at Marinka, but perhaps Turchinov, the total moron even according to his own side, visits and brings his travelling Potemkin village with him.


    f*cking vermin, video brings back the level of the HaHol scum killing of civilians in cold blood .... how any so called civilised country can back Kiev is a mystery .... they have no shame

    Not just "HaHol scum" but you can include USA, EU, NATO in this. They all are equally responsible.

    It's beyond me, there are videos after videos of civilians being shelled. DTA posted the videos, etc below.
    [That's just Friday and Saturday, all civilians. How can persons who watch these videos not see, this is civilians being shelled, not military targets???
    ...Most persons do not want to see reality.

    If a persons "sees" it, then they are held accountable by God, to do something about it.

    That there are good persons in this world with integrity, there's no doubt in my mind, but most persons want to think the world is how they think it is, not how it really is. ]

    Posted by DTA:

    Results of ukrainian artillery strikes photos and videos
    Makeevka

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqZ14yh70F0




    Donetsk pod ognem. V noch' na pyatnitsu VSU obstrelyali mirnyye kvartaly Makeyevki
    Donetsk under fire. On Friday night fired MAT peaceful neighborhoods of Makeyevka

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkPZuKTCrhg

    https://vk.com/wall-55653790_1398609

    Cherepanova street
    https://vk.com/wall-55653790_1398327

    Gorlovka
    https://donbass.media/5285-stalsbyt-...su-13-avgusta/

    Woman killed in Donetsk near her house english subtitles

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zFNeLO7xUg



    Today again non-stopping ukrainian artillery skrikes on civilians
    Makeevka
    , kakhovskaya 17
    https://vk.com/wall-55653790_1402370


    The shelling of Makeyevka 08.14.2015 (Guard recruiting office area)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pshghzr0nGM


    Full list of shellings in Makeevka
    https://pp.vk.me/c543108/v543108795/...HB3JpfzPXI.jpg


    Zhovanka
    https://donbass.media/5323-zhovanka-...o-storony-vsu/

    In Gorlovka local writing at least 1 killed 3 ingured

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMr7RizH1WA


    Last edited by Cowboy's daughter on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Khepesh
    Khepesh


    Posts : 1666
    Points : 1735
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Khepesh Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:35 pm

    Ivan the Colorado wrote:Do you know where the Tochkas are positioned in Artemovsk, Khepesh?

    [
    It's only from an unconfirmed report from Basurin so may or may not be true.
    Edit: I just watched Basurin and he does say Tochka-U, and heavy MLRS and tanks, everything, but no exact location in or around Artemovsk.

    Edit again: Donetsk administration say that the very heavy fire the city is under comes from Artemovsk...... http://dan-news.info/defence/vsu-nachali-massirovannyj-obstrel-gorlovki-meriya-2.html

    Ukrops reported to have attempted to storm the checkpoint guarding Yasinovataya

    The Tochka-U etc are in Chasov Yar, which is just to the west of Artemovsk
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory


    Posts : 973
    Points : 921
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Flagship Victory Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:58 pm

    Putin does yet another boring emergency meeting about Donbas Sleep

    http://www.businessinsider.com/putin-calls-an-emergency-defense-meeting-as-tensions-mount-in-ukraine-2015-8
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 11175
    Points : 11320
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  kvs Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:05 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:forbes article on recent declines of Russia and Ukraine economies

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/markadomanis/2015/08/14/time-is-not-on-ukraines-side/

    Adomanis is so full of shit it is coming out of his ears:

    Anyone can see that the Russian government is doing everything in its considerable power to inflict the maximum possible damage on Ukraine’s economy. It seems obvious that most of what has happened is in no way the “fault” of the new government in Kiev and that responsibility for the cataclysm now roiling the country rightly lies with the Kremlin.

    Who is this "anyone"?  Some retard?   What has Russia done to damage Ukraine's economy?  Has Russia imposed sanctions
    on Ukraine?  Last time I checked it was the Kiev regime that was aggressively severing economic ties to Russia.  Kiev banned
    any industrial cooperation associated with military production.   That was a huge chunk of trade between Ukraine and Russia.
    This was dual use industry so it affected the civilian sector as well.   Donetsk and Lugansk accounted for 25% of Ukraine's exports
    but to claim that Russia is responsible for the war in this region is a grotesque lie.  The chronology is actually there for anyone
    to see: the Kiev regime launched a campaign of suppression in March 2014 when the Donbas refused to recognize the legitimacy
    of the coup regime.  It uses paramilitary death squad "battalions" to wage a war of terror on the civilian population of the Donbas
    and conducts 24/7 random artillery and MLRS attacks on civilian targets in rebel controlled territory.   So tell me again, Adomanis,
    you lying cuntrag how Russia is responsible for damaging Ukraine's economy.

    I really hope to God that the Kiev regime dies a miserable death due to an economic implosion.   That would be poetic justice.

    Err Jesus maybe you should take a chill pill, a cup of tea and grab some charts.

    In no particular order:

    Ukraine's export shares.
    Ukraine's export totals.
    Ukraine's export partners in total value.
    Ukraine's fiscal remittances.
    Ukraine's expatriates and their revenue.
    Ukraine's imports by sector.
    Ukraine's energy bill from 2000 to 2015.

    etc etc etc.

    Russia is "f***** "Ukraine right in the p****" For reference

    As it should? Ungrateful b**** deserve nothing less, when that ungrateful bitch is your "old gal" then that's deserved.

    There is a decoupling trend between Russia and Ukraine since the Orange Revolution. That's largely reported to the great discomfort of the Ukrainian idiots and their backers. MArk Adomanis is only guilty of being able to read...Everything else is a deliberate effort from Russia to cut her losses in that fiscal wormhole that's Ukraine.
    Kiev can't sever ties since 2005, Russia did so, it was punished in many ways, was given a sense of realities, was even offered a way out back in 2006, it rejected that. So from 2007 Russia strictly took it to business, gas row, import row, fiscal row, working visa row...Yeah you heard it well, Russia retaliated to the blatant Anti-Russia campaign from Tymoshenka and Scarface. Until Scarface got the memo and lost the elections. That's why Scarface (Yushenko) was blatantly Anti-Maidan although one would have expected him to applaud with both hands.

    There's also another issue that you don't even understand, Russia before Maidan struck, was owed in private debts about 40 billion in the interbank market, and unofficially Russian capital in Ukraine for 2013 was roughly around 90 billion. That money was in limbo and I hope some people got it out in time. That's right Russian money was unofficially about 50% of Ukraine's GDP.

    If you want to know how Russia is punishing Ukraine and how Yanukovich choked when Putin himself exposed the total bill for Ukraine (160 bln Yuropean) then you might understand how deep Ukropia was in the gutter without Rasha. No Adomanis isn't shitting no one, he's telling the truth.

    That's the biggest front so far between the West and Russia. Ukraine's economy needs to be purged of Russian interest to be productive for DAT NATO expansion. Problem...no one wants to fork the 100 bln over time to get that done, that's why Ukropia is going down.


    What the hell are you jabbering on about.   You can't use the consequences of the Kiev regime's deliberate policies to smear Russia as guilty.
    I see your love for Adomanis exceeds any respect for facts.    

    I know in politics cause and effect can be ordered in any fashion to suit one's agenda.   But I dare you and Adomanis to put up or shut
    up.   In late 2013 Russia was bringing Ukraine over $30 billion in investment while the EU and its BS association agreement were bringing
    Ukraine 20,000 regulations that needed to be harmonized including the gauge of the railway tracks.   In other words, the EU was bringing
    Ukraine billions of dollars in costs and trying to foist free trade on it at the same time.   Up until 2013 and including after 2004, Russia
    subsidized Ukraine to the tune over over $200 billion dollars.    This was not just natural gas discounts it was maintenance of economic
    ties that could have been dumped in the 1990s.  

    So when the Kiev regime passes its kangaroo laws to cut off links to Russia in trade, you and Adomanis accuse Russia of hurting Ukraine.
    Do you expect Russia to maintain economic ties by giving Ukraine free gas and free products?   Why should Russia not respond to Kiev's
    actions?   You sound like the EU-tard EU-crats in Brussels and their demands for Russia to keep shipping gas via Ukraine as it is stolen.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe


    Posts : 4213
    Points : 4230
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:22 pm

    kvs wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:forbes article on recent declines of Russia and Ukraine economies

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/markadomanis/2015/08/14/time-is-not-on-ukraines-side/

    Adomanis is so full of shit it is coming out of his ears:

    Anyone can see that the Russian government is doing everything in its considerable power to inflict the maximum possible damage on Ukraine’s economy. It seems obvious that most of what has happened is in no way the “fault” of the new government in Kiev and that responsibility for the cataclysm now roiling the country rightly lies with the Kremlin.

    Who is this "anyone"?  Some retard?   What has Russia done to damage Ukraine's economy?  Has Russia imposed sanctions
    on Ukraine?  Last time I checked it was the Kiev regime that was aggressively severing economic ties to Russia.  Kiev banned
    any industrial cooperation associated with military production.   That was a huge chunk of trade between Ukraine and Russia.
    This was dual use industry so it affected the civilian sector as well.   Donetsk and Lugansk accounted for 25% of Ukraine's exports
    but to claim that Russia is responsible for the war in this region is a grotesque lie.  The chronology is actually there for anyone
    to see: the Kiev regime launched a campaign of suppression in March 2014 when the Donbas refused to recognize the legitimacy
    of the coup regime.  It uses paramilitary death squad "battalions" to wage a war of terror on the civilian population of the Donbas
    and conducts 24/7 random artillery and MLRS attacks on civilian targets in rebel controlled territory.   So tell me again, Adomanis,
    you lying cuntrag how Russia is responsible for damaging Ukraine's economy.

    I really hope to God that the Kiev regime dies a miserable death due to an economic implosion.   That would be poetic justice.

    Err Jesus maybe you should take a chill pill, a cup of tea and grab some charts.

    In no particular order:

    Ukraine's export shares.
    Ukraine's export totals.
    Ukraine's export partners in total value.
    Ukraine's fiscal remittances.
    Ukraine's expatriates and their revenue.
    Ukraine's imports by sector.
    Ukraine's energy bill from 2000 to 2015.

    etc etc etc.

    Russia is "f***** "Ukraine right in the p****" For reference

    As it should? Ungrateful b**** deserve nothing less, when that ungrateful bitch is your "old gal" then that's deserved.

    There is a decoupling trend between Russia and Ukraine since the Orange Revolution. That's largely reported to the great discomfort of the Ukrainian idiots and their backers. MArk Adomanis is only guilty of being able to read...Everything else is a deliberate effort from Russia to cut her losses in that fiscal wormhole that's Ukraine.
    Kiev can't sever ties since 2005, Russia did so, it was punished in many ways, was given a sense of realities, was even offered a way out back in 2006, it rejected that. So from 2007 Russia strictly took it to business, gas row, import row, fiscal row, working visa row...Yeah you heard it well, Russia retaliated to the blatant Anti-Russia campaign from Tymoshenka and Scarface. Until Scarface got the memo and lost the elections. That's why Scarface (Yushenko) was blatantly Anti-Maidan although one would have expected him to applaud with both hands.

    There's also another issue that you don't even understand, Russia before Maidan struck, was owed in private debts about 40 billion in the interbank market, and unofficially Russian capital in Ukraine for 2013 was roughly around 90 billion. That money was in limbo and I hope some people got it out in time. That's right Russian money was unofficially about 50% of Ukraine's GDP.

    If you want to know how Russia is punishing Ukraine and how Yanukovich choked when Putin himself exposed the total bill for Ukraine (160 bln Yuropean) then you might understand how deep Ukropia was in the gutter without Rasha. No Adomanis isn't shitting no one, he's telling the truth.

    That's the biggest front so far between the West and Russia. Ukraine's economy needs to be purged of Russian interest to be productive for DAT NATO expansion. Problem...no one wants to fork the 100 bln over time to get that done, that's why Ukropia is going down.


    What the hell are you jabbering on about.   You can't use the consequences of the Kiev regime's deliberate policies to smear Russia as guilty.
    I see your love for Adomanis exceeds any respect for facts.    

    I know in politics cause and effect can be ordered in any fashion to suit one's agenda.   But I dare you and Adomanis to put up or shut
    up.   In late 2013 Russia was bringing Ukraine over $30 billion in investment while the EU and its BS association agreement were bringing
    Ukraine 20,000 regulations that needed to be harmonized including the gauge of the railway tracks.   In other words, the EU was bringing
    Ukraine billions of dollars in costs and trying to foist free trade on it at the same time.   Up until 2013 and including after 2004, Russia
    subsidized Ukraine to the tune over over $200 billion dollars.    This was not just natural gas discounts it was maintenance of economic
    ties that could have been dumped in the 1990s.  

    So when the Kiev regime passes its kangaroo laws to cut off links to Russia in trade, you and Adomanis accuse Russia of hurting Ukraine.
    Do you expect Russia to maintain economic ties by giving Ukraine free gas and free products?   Why should Russia not respond to Kiev's
    actions?   You sound like the EU-tard EU-crats in Brussels and their demands for Russia to keep shipping gas via Ukraine as it is stolen.

    Jesus man I'm going to repeat me once more. If you get betrayed by some bitch and in return you choose to retaliate, no matter how deserved it is, the retaliation is yours. I fully stand behind Russia on this, but don't tell me that Russia KEPT THE SAME LINE since 2004. Russia retaliated since 2004, it's not just a Maidan story. You could call it tit for tat, but you can't simply say this is Ukraine's doeing. That's Orange Retribution, surely and deservedly, but Russia has a finger in there.

    Russia has never given Ukraine 'free gas'. Ukraine has stolen or refused to pay for gas, but Russia has always had contracts. I'm not expecting Russia to play the good Samaritan, but the fact that Russian input has made it worse for current Ukraine leadership, that is a fact. Do I agree with that Russian course of action? Hell yeah I do. Am I blind to that fact. Nope. To great aches, drastic remedies. Period. You're entitled to your opinion, I'll keep mine.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh


    Posts : 1666
    Points : 1735
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Khepesh Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:34 pm

    Report on cassad that downtown Donetsk has been hit 15 minutes ago. He began the ticker again
    http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/2340017.html

    Donetsk a short time ago
    franco
    franco


    Posts : 4615
    Points : 4647
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  franco Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:44 pm

    Khepesh wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:Do you know where the Tochkas are positioned in Artemovsk, Khepesh?

    [
    It's only from an unconfirmed report from Basurin so may or may not be true.
    Edit: I just watched Basurin and he does say Tochka-U, and heavy MLRS and tanks, everything, but no exact location in or around Artemovsk.

    Edit again: Donetsk administration say that the very heavy fire the city is under comes from Artemovsk...... http://dan-news.info/defence/vsu-nachali-massirovannyj-obstrel-gorlovki-meriya-2.html

    Ukrops reported to have attempted to storm the checkpoint guarding Yasinovataya

    The Tochka-U etc are in Chasov Yar, which is just to the west of Artemovsk

    My understanding is they are based at Kramatorsk but launch from just outside there or are brought forward to Artemovsk / Chasov Yar for more distance.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh


    Posts : 1666
    Points : 1735
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Khepesh Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:52 pm

    I guess people have seen the attempt today by ukrops attempting to "proove" that T-90A were involved in the operations to hit the ukrops around Novoannovka last year. This article demolishes this and shows that what ukrops have said is T-90A, is in fact a Bulat, the type of tank that ukrops 1st Tank Brigade were using in that area.
    https://vk.com/id225150258?w=wall225150258_3143%2Fall
    Neutrality
    Neutrality


    Posts : 888
    Points : 906
    Join date : 2015-05-02

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Neutrality Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:52 pm

    Cassad wrote:На ресурсах хунты сообщают с ссылкой на ОБСЕ, что в Донецк переброшены 11 РСЗО "Град" ВСН.

    Translation: Junta's sources report (quoting OSCE) that the NAF has positioned 11 "Grad" installations near Donetsk.

    Always nice to see the confirmation that OSCE is acting as a de facto spy organization. I think we've never been closer to resuming the war as today.

    EDIT: Judging by this map ( http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/kot_ivanov/71733898/42710/42710_original.jpg ) it'd be wise to completely destroy VSU's positions at Svetlodarsk. It's got a cauldron written all over it.


    Last edited by Neutrality on Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Khepesh
    Khepesh


    Posts : 1666
    Points : 1735
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Khepesh Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:57 pm

    franco wrote:
    My understanding is they are based at Kramatorsk but launch from just outside there or are brought forward to Artemovsk / Chasov Yar for more distance.
    Correct, but Basurin is saying that, though he does not use the name, Smerch and Uragan are also brought forward. So he is saying it can only be because there are intending to use them, and in the report from Donetsk administration they say that the city is being hit from Artemovsk
    Neutrality
    Neutrality


    Posts : 888
    Points : 906
    Join date : 2015-05-02

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Neutrality Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:03 pm

    Recent developments show quite clearly that Poroshenko wants the war to resume because the economic collapse, thus the regime with it, is inescapable. So he decided that restarting the war and blaming it on the NAF will be a good argument when that happens. The only logical course of action here, in my eyes, is to go for complete, quick and utter annihilation of the Ukrainian army and what's left of it. This will create the exact opposite of what Poroshenko wants. A collapsing economy in that case, will be the least of his worries. People will be demanding the heads of the responsibles, maybe even literally.
    Dforce
    Dforce


    Posts : 99
    Points : 89
    Join date : 2015-07-22

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Dforce Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:08 pm

    Neutrality wrote:Recent developments show quite clearly that Poroshenko wants the war to resume because the economic collapse, thus the regime with it, is inescapable. So he decided that restarting the war and blaming it on the NAF will be a good argument when that happens. The only logical course of action here, in my eyes, is to go for complete, quick and utter annihilation of the Ukrainian army and what's left of it. This will create the exact opposite of what Poroshenko wants. A collapsing economy in that case, will be the least of his worries. People will be demanding the heads of the responsibles, maybe even literally.

    I would rather say that recent events shows quite clear that Ukraine goes to any length to provoke the peasants and workers militia to attack, I give you that.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh


    Posts : 1666
    Points : 1735
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Khepesh Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:16 pm

    Earlier reports showed UAVs over Makeevka, now residents are reporting incoming on two districts, Gvardeika and Vostochniy.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality


    Posts : 888
    Points : 906
    Join date : 2015-05-02

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Neutrality Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:18 pm

    Dforce wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:Recent developments show quite clearly that Poroshenko wants the war to resume because the economic collapse, thus the regime with it, is inescapable. So he decided that restarting the war and blaming it on the NAF will be a good argument when that happens. The only logical course of action here, in my eyes, is to go for complete, quick and utter annihilation of the Ukrainian army and what's left of it. This will create the exact opposite of what Poroshenko wants. A collapsing economy in that case, will be the least of his worries. People will be demanding the heads of the responsibles, maybe even literally.

    I would rather say that recent events shows quite clear that Ukraine goes to any length to provoke the peasants and workers militia to attack, I give you that.

    Well that's a start. Just so that you don't forget in the future who broke the ceasefire.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe


    Posts : 4213
    Points : 4230
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:19 pm

    Dforce wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:Recent developments show quite clearly that Poroshenko wants the war to resume because the economic collapse, thus the regime with it, is inescapable. So he decided that restarting the war and blaming it on the NAF will be a good argument when that happens. The only logical course of action here, in my eyes, is to go for complete, quick and utter annihilation of the Ukrainian army and what's left of it. This will create the exact opposite of what Poroshenko wants. A collapsing economy in that case, will be the least of his worries. People will be demanding the heads of the responsibles, maybe even literally.

    I would rather say that recent events shows quite clear that Ukraine goes to any length to provoke the peasants and workers militia to attack, I give you that.

    I'll put this like Beardless Infidel: You seem quite able to link the dots...please do. Cui Bono?

    Sponsored content


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:26 pm