Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+43
Godric
Erk
kvs
2SPOOKY4U
Flagship Victory
Viktor
Khepesh
Inetwarrior
VladimirSahin
Ispan
Dforce
Walther von Oldenburg
Chersonesus
BKP
GarryB
Rodinazombie
calripson
Werewolf
franco
Regular
Big_Gazza
auslander
Ruthenius
ExBeobachter1987
Ghoster
Boreas
Cucumber Khan
gregoire
Vann7
KoTeMoRe
KomissarBojanchev
PapaDragon
Karl Haushofer
higurashihougi
Cowboy's daughter
Odin of Ossetia
flamming_python
Project Canada
par far
JohninMK
sepheronx
whir
Neutrality
47 posters

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory


    Posts : 973
    Points : 921
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Flagship Victory Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:10 pm

    auslander wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:Donetsk, Kievsky tonight https://vk.com/video34693578_172642435

    28 impacts in 89 seconds. Time to dig OCSE out of their comfortable hotel and stick them in Gorlovka, sans helmets and vests.

    Which countries are OSCE from? Their head that Hug guy is Swedish if I'm not mistaken.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh


    Posts : 1666
    Points : 1735
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Khepesh Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:13 pm

    auslander wrote:

    28 impacts in 89 seconds. Time to dig OCSE out of their comfortable hotel and stick them in Gorlovka, sans helmets and vests.
    The uploader said it got worse and rolling away further west and south. That is the view from his balcony looking generally towards Peski, and there was Grad as well over Kuibishevsky direction. military maps don't show that, but they are showing what happens in the Marinka area and rolling into Petrovsky.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 9745
    Points : 9868
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  JohninMK Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:17 pm

    auslander wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    Khepesh, what is the significance of the 404 you ringed on that last photo?
    When you click on a link and the site does not exist you get an error 404. On some Russian sites the name Ukraine is hardly used, only "country 404" Smile


    Excellent thought. In future I may use that.
    Agree and thanks, I was looking for a deeper Russian military meaning than that. I wonder if that's why it was on that 'military SUV', some kind of virtual stealth cloak.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 9745
    Points : 9868
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  JohninMK Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:22 pm

    Flagship Victory wrote:
    auslander wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:Donetsk, Kievsky tonight https://vk.com/video34693578_172642435

    28 impacts in 89 seconds. Time to dig OCSE out of their comfortable hotel and stick them in Gorlovka, sans helmets and vests.

    Which countries are OSCE from? Their head that Hug guy is Swedish if I'm not mistaken.
    As you obviously don't have Google access over there, try this, you could probably get a job with them.

    More than 2,500 people are at present working for the OSCE in 22 different duty stations. The opportunities we offer are vast and varied – from work on the ground in our field offices in Europe and Central Asia, positions in the Institutions in Vienna, the Hague and Warsaw, through to the administrators and managers who keep the Organization ticking over every day. If you are a national of one of the 57 OSCE participating states, you are eligible to apply to join the team.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh


    Posts : 1666
    Points : 1735
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Khepesh Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:41 pm

    Incoming deep into Kievsky, reported around Shakhtyorskaya Ploshchad, the junction in the middle of the map https://maps.yandex.ru/142/donetsk/?ll=37.782370%2C48.036772&z=17&l=map
    A warning was issued for residents of Telmanovo district to get under cover, tho there are no reports of any activity there. That is the entire district in general, not just the city.


    Last edited by Khepesh on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    auslander
    auslander


    Posts : 1430
    Points : 1510
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  auslander Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:50 pm

    Realtime commo established with Gorlovka, 23:37 local time. I can hear the noise over the conversation, sound of impacts is continuous, sound of combat also.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory


    Posts : 973
    Points : 921
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Flagship Victory Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:52 pm

    Here's what I don't get. When Nazis attacked USSR, USSR fought back. Why don't NAF fight back against Maidan? Because of Minsk? Suspect
    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 9745
    Points : 9868
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  JohninMK Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:15 pm

    Back on the home front this will go down well. It is as instructed by the IMF, not sure how they can spin it as Russia's fault. It means electricity will be about 50% more expensive than today at the start of March. Clearly another top side effect for 'looking West' for the future.

    KYIV, August 14 /Ukrinform/. Starting from September 1, Ukrainians expect the second phase of increase in electricity tariffs, on the average, the prices will increase by 23% compared to the current tariff. This has been said in a decision of the national commission that performs the state regulation in the fields of energy and utility services of February 26, 2014 "On establishment of electricity tariffs for population." In accordance with the decision, from September 1, the prices will rise to an average of 62.8 kopecks per kWh, which is by 23% more than the current tariff.

    According to the report of the national commission, such tariffs will last till March 1, 2016, and then they will be increased again by 23% compared with September rate.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 9745
    Points : 9868
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  JohninMK Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:22 pm

    As time passes figures are gradually coming out that increase towards reality, especially if MIA are added to deaths. It is I suppose probable that the true toll will never be known.

    KYIV, August 14 /Ukrinform/. The death toll of Ukrainian army, National Guard, police forces totaled 366 killed in action and 429 wounded servicemen in the last year's tragedy at the city of Ilovaisk, 40 kilometers southeast of Donetsk.

    Deputy Attorney General of Ukraine, Chief Military Prosecutor Anatoly Matios told reporters while presenting expert opinions on the events related to the military operation in the city of Ilovaisk, a Ukrinform correspondent reports. "The loss of personnel suffered by Ukrainian Armed Forces, National Guard, the police forces totaled 366 servicemen and policemen killed, 429 persons were injured, 128 servicemen were taken prisoner, 158 servicemen are missing at present," he said.

    Maitos noted that because of the tragedy at Ilovaisk Ukraine lost military equipment and weapons worth UAH 298.29 million.
    franco
    franco


    Posts : 4736
    Points : 4768
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  franco Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:35 pm

    Godric wrote:how much mechanised units are in service with the Hahols  .. when I mean units I mean how many Tanks, APCs, IFVs etc are in operable condition ... I haven't seen them use T-80s yet ... the video that I did see of them trying to service T-80's they looked in very bad shape

    This is what the NAF was estimating June 1st. There are more men and units since. I would say at least another 60 tanks.

    According to the NAF, the Ukrainians have built up to the following force level in the Donbas.

    "Kiev authorities continue to build missile base troops in the area of ​​the demilitarized zone. According to our intelligence, its composition has already 36 battalion tactical groups, 20 separate infantry battalions, two battalions of special purpose and 3 reconnaissance battalion, - quoted him as saying Donetsk news agency. - In the area of ​​punitive action adversary concentrated to 45 thousand troops, 380 tanks, 1,800 armored personnel carriers and infantry fighting vehicles, 980 field artillery pieces and MLRS, and up to 75 combat aircraft and helicopters. "

    https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fitar-tass.com%2Farmiya-i-vpk&sandbox=1
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory


    Posts : 973
    Points : 921
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Flagship Victory Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:40 pm

    franco wrote:This is what the NAF was estimating June 1st. There are more men and units since. I would say at least another 60 tanks.

    According to the NAF, the Ukrainians have built up to the following force level in the Donbas.

    "Kiev authorities continue to build missile base troops in the area of ​​the demilitarized zone. According to our intelligence, its composition has already 36 battalion tactical groups, 20 separate infantry battalions, two battalions of special purpose and 3 reconnaissance battalion, - quoted him as saying Donetsk news agency. - In the area of ​​punitive action adversary concentrated to 45 thousand troops, 380 tanks, 1,800 armored personnel carriers and infantry fighting vehicles, 980 field artillery pieces and MLRS, and up to 75 combat aircraft and helicopters. "

    https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fitar-tass.com%2Farmiya-i-vpk&sandbox=1

    Insane. Barbarossa 2 in the making. What a Face
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe


    Posts : 4213
    Points : 4230
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:42 pm

    franco wrote:
    Godric wrote:how much mechanised units are in service with the Hahols  .. when I mean units I mean how many Tanks, APCs, IFVs etc are in operable condition ... I haven't seen them use T-80s yet ... the video that I did see of them trying to service T-80's they looked in very bad shape

    This is what the NAF was estimating June 1st. There are more men and units since. I would say at least another 60 tanks.

    According to the NAF, the Ukrainians have built up to the following force level in the Donbas.

    "Kiev authorities continue to build missile base troops in the area of ​​the demilitarized zone. According to our intelligence, its composition has already 36 battalion tactical groups, 20 separate infantry battalions, two battalions of special purpose and 3 reconnaissance battalion, - quoted him as saying Donetsk news agency. - In the area of ​​punitive action adversary concentrated to 45 thousand troops, 380 tanks, 1,800 armored personnel carriers and infantry fighting vehicles, 980 field artillery pieces and MLRS, and up to 75 combat aircraft and helicopters. "

    https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fitar-tass.com%2Farmiya-i-vpk&sandbox=1

    There aren't 75 operable combat aircraft (largo sensu) within Ukraine. Guys what ever you think of UA, the reality is far more dire.
    They started digging out real museum pieces to equip their Fencers. With all the time they've had they've refurbished 8 Flankers to late 1990's level. It's appalling.

    For the rest it's even worse. On the roughly 200 "new" BMP's they had for Debal time in the AO about a quarter had Afghanistan-era radios. Most of them had barely functional sighting devices...
    Erk
    Erk


    Posts : 483
    Points : 494
    Join date : 2015-04-26

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Erk Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:47 pm



    Lastest South Front report,

    Seems it was busy yesterday, NAF destroyed 5 UAF grad launchers.

    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory


    Posts : 973
    Points : 921
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Flagship Victory Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:53 pm

    How come there's no more footage of NAF firing artillery?


    Last edited by Flagship Victory on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ExBeobachter1987
    ExBeobachter1987


    Posts : 442
    Points : 440
    Join date : 2014-11-26
    Age : 34
    Location : Western Eurasia

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  ExBeobachter1987 Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:56 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    franco wrote:
    Godric wrote:how much mechanised units are in service with the Hahols  .. when I mean units I mean how many Tanks, APCs, IFVs etc are in operable condition ... I haven't seen them use T-80s yet ... the video that I did see of them trying to service T-80's they looked in very bad shape

    This is what the NAF was estimating June 1st. There are more men and units since. I would say at least another 60 tanks.

    According to the NAF, the Ukrainians have built up to the following force level in the Donbas.

    "Kiev authorities continue to build missile base troops in the area of ​​the demilitarized zone. According to our intelligence, its composition has already 36 battalion tactical groups, 20 separate infantry battalions, two battalions of special purpose and 3 reconnaissance battalion, - quoted him as saying Donetsk news agency. - In the area of ​​punitive action adversary concentrated to 45 thousand troops, 380 tanks, 1,800 armored personnel carriers and infantry fighting vehicles, 980 field artillery pieces and MLRS, and up to 75 combat aircraft and helicopters. "

    https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fitar-tass.com%2Farmiya-i-vpk&sandbox=1

    There aren't 75 operable combat aircraft (largo sensu) within Ukraine. Guys what ever you think of UA, the reality is far more dire.
    They started digging out real museum pieces to equip their Fencers. With all the time they've had they've refurbished 8 Flankers to late 1990's level. It's appalling.

    For the rest it's even worse. On the roughly 200 "new" BMP's they had for Debal time in the AO about a quarter had Afghanistan-era radios. Most of them had barely functional sighting devices...

    How do you know that Kiev's forces use so much old equipment?
    I like to think that they depend on hardware that belongs in a museum, but I want it to be grounded in reality.
    Erk
    Erk


    Posts : 483
    Points : 494
    Join date : 2015-04-26

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Erk Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:05 am

    ExBeobachter1987 wrote:
    How do you know that Kiev's forces use so much old equipment?
    I like to think that they depend on hardware that belongs in a museum, but I want it to be grounded in reality.

    The NAF often reports their trophies.

    franco
    franco


    Posts : 4736
    Points : 4768
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  franco Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:09 am

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    franco wrote:
    Godric wrote:how much mechanised units are in service with the Hahols  .. when I mean units I mean how many Tanks, APCs, IFVs etc are in operable condition ... I haven't seen them use T-80s yet ... the video that I did see of them trying to service T-80's they looked in very bad shape

    This is what the NAF was estimating June 1st. There are more men and units since. I would say at least another 60 tanks.

    According to the NAF, the Ukrainians have built up to the following force level in the Donbas.

    "Kiev authorities continue to build missile base troops in the area of ​​the demilitarized zone. According to our intelligence, its composition has already 36 battalion tactical groups, 20 separate infantry battalions, two battalions of special purpose and 3 reconnaissance battalion, - quoted him as saying Donetsk news agency. - In the area of ​​punitive action adversary concentrated to 45 thousand troops, 380 tanks, 1,800 armored personnel carriers and infantry fighting vehicles, 980 field artillery pieces and MLRS, and up to 75 combat aircraft and helicopters. "

    https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fitar-tass.com%2Farmiya-i-vpk&sandbox=1

    There aren't 75 operable combat aircraft (largo sensu) within Ukraine. Guys what ever you think of UA, the reality is far more dire.
    They started digging out real museum pieces to equip their Fencers. With all the time they've had they've refurbished 8 Flankers to late 1990's level. It's appalling.


    For the rest it's even worse. On the roughly 200 "new" BMP's they had for Debal time in the AO about a quarter had Afghanistan-era radios. Most of them had barely functional sighting devices...


    Combat aircraft and helicopters sounds just about right.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory


    Posts : 973
    Points : 921
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Flagship Victory Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:04 am

    forbes article on recent declines of Russia and Ukraine economies

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/markadomanis/2015/08/14/time-is-not-on-ukraines-side/
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt


    Posts : 1928
    Points : 2037
    Join date : 2013-05-20

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:58 am

    Flagship Victory wrote:

    Insane. Barbarossa 2 in the making. What a Face

    We have analyzed this matter before on this thread. Also, referring to your previous post (No 632), as we had analyzed these various matters, when Barbarossa 1 began, the Russian "government" prevented any military response to the "Nazi onslaught" ( lol! ) for a period of about 10 days (the official figure). The Russians even executed generals who did not facilitate or, even worse, took action against the "Nazi advance" ( lol! ).
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory


    Posts : 973
    Points : 921
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Flagship Victory Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:08 am

    What we do know is, starting in January 2017, the American big guns and artillery will start arriving in Maidan. If NAF wants to retake Donbas, now is the time to start the offensive.
    BKP
    BKP


    Posts : 473
    Points : 482
    Join date : 2015-05-02

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  BKP Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:24 am

    JohninMK wrote:
    higurashihougi wrote:@Khepesh: +1 for the info

    BTW... Kaboom ! http://infopolk.ru/1/W/news/1439500778#6c945777-f0d6-4201-b042-84104abba344
    Yandex translate


    East of Donetsk, according to preliminary information around n Pokrovskoe, drunken APU soldiers were unloading ammunition brought in. As a result of careless handling of explosive hazards detonation occurred. Losses of Ukrainian soldiers is unknown, but the glow from the gaps seen for many miles.

    Readers of PB in Kostyantynivka also watched the glow from the huge fire.

    Also reported a similar night incident in occupied APU n of zaytsevo, Artemovsky district, near Gorlovka.

    Here is my typed-out audio presentation of this event:

    - glug glug glug *glort* glug glug glug etc, on and on...

    - BUUUUUUURRRRPPPP!!!

    - *cough*

    - (general sounds of fumbling and f**king around with shit, feet crunching on gravel, etc.)

    - KAH-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    - (sounds of various scraps thudding to the ground as they return to earth)

    - (prolonged silence)

    - tittering, giggling... slowly rising in volume (me)

    - cacophony of general hilarity accompanied by clapping and whistling (still me)

    Thank you for your attention russia
    Dforce
    Dforce


    Posts : 99
    Points : 89
    Join date : 2015-07-22

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Dforce Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:33 am

    Flagship Victory wrote:forbes article on recent declines of Russia and Ukraine economies

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/markadomanis/2015/08/14/time-is-not-on-ukraines-side/

    Wonder why he did not mention Q2 2015?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 11878
    Points : 11944
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  PapaDragon Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:10 am

    Dforce wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:forbes article on recent declines of Russia and Ukraine economies

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/markadomanis/2015/08/14/time-is-not-on-ukraines-side/

    Wonder why he did not mention Q2 2015?

    What awaits us in Q2 of 2015? Come on Big D, throw some wisdom our way!

    Will debtles, rapidly developing economy of Evil Empire collapse unexpectedly?

    Will Country 404 instantly become financial utopia fuled by EU values, triumph of the will and positive vibes?

    Stay tuned for latest breaking news from beyond reality, brought to you by DNN. jocolor pwnd Laughing
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 11788
    Points : 11939
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  kvs Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:27 am

    Dforce wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:forbes article on recent declines of Russia and Ukraine economies

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/markadomanis/2015/08/14/time-is-not-on-ukraines-side/

    Wonder why he did not mention Q2 2015?

    Because there is no 2nd quarter data for Ukraine.
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 11788
    Points : 11939
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  kvs Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:37 am

    Flagship Victory wrote:forbes article on recent declines of Russia and Ukraine economies

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/markadomanis/2015/08/14/time-is-not-on-ukraines-side/

    Adomanis is so full of shit it is coming out of his ears:

    Anyone can see that the Russian government is doing everything in its considerable power to inflict the maximum possible damage on Ukraine’s economy. It seems obvious that most of what has happened is in no way the “fault” of the new government in Kiev and that responsibility for the cataclysm now roiling the country rightly lies with the Kremlin.

    Who is this "anyone"? Some retard? What has Russia done to damage Ukraine's economy? Has Russia imposed sanctions
    on Ukraine? Last time I checked it was the Kiev regime that was aggressively severing economic ties to Russia. Kiev banned
    any industrial cooperation associated with military production. That was a huge chunk of trade between Ukraine and Russia.
    This was dual use industry so it affected the civilian sector as well. Donetsk and Lugansk accounted for 25% of Ukraine's exports
    but to claim that Russia is responsible for the war in this region is a grotesque lie. The chronology is actually there for anyone
    to see: the Kiev regime launched a campaign of suppression in March 2014 when the Donbas refused to recognize the legitimacy
    of the coup regime. It uses paramilitary death squad "battalions" to wage a war of terror on the civilian population of the Donbas
    and conducts 24/7 random artillery and MLRS attacks on civilian targets in rebel controlled territory. So tell me again, Adomanis,
    you lying cuntrag how Russia is responsible for damaging Ukraine's economy.

    I really hope to God that the Kiev regime dies a miserable death due to an economic implosion. That would be poetic justice.

    Sponsored content


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #19

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:11 am