Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    mp.net is closing?

    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 4071
    Points : 4088
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Fri May 01, 2015 2:05 pm

    TheArmenian wrote:I prepared this picture in celebration of various events

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 21kfpg1

    Gitler Kaputt
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2412
    Points : 2404
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  Regular on Fri May 01, 2015 11:44 pm

    If anything loss of mp.net is a defeat for Russians too because of Russian military photos thread.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

    Posts : 372
    Points : 432
    Join date : 2014-02-05

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  Airbornewolf on Fri May 01, 2015 11:47 pm

    macedonian wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:you know,...for some reason i am just waiting for some MP.Net psychopath to read all this here and reporting that to that charming bunch over at The Mess and start some sort of flame-war between this place and there.

    not that i like that prospect, but people on the internet can be nuts.


    Statistics never lie...just ask Dr. Preobrazensky  Very Happy
    In total there are 251 users online :: 25 Registered, 1 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots
    And that's just this morning.

    lol!, its been a long time when i took my last look at that information. good point!.
    TR1
    TR1

    Posts : 5554
    Points : 5562
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  TR1 on Sat May 02, 2015 12:31 am

    Ok.

    Mp.net is gone.

    Time to move on.
    mack8
    mack8

    Posts : 953
    Points : 1009
    Join date : 2013-08-02

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  mack8 on Sat May 02, 2015 12:44 am

    Once i realized their true colours always wished someone hacked or DDOS-ed the ****s down, but looks like that wasn't even needed. Good riddance. Smile
    avatar
    whir

    Posts : 827
    Points : 866
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  whir on Sat May 02, 2015 12:12 pm

    First ban in the Ukrainian thread over their new site Rolling Eyes.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

    Posts : 1667
    Points : 1736
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  Khepesh on Sat May 02, 2015 12:29 pm

    Seems drunken and almost completely incoherent flame baiting rants and personal attacks are ok there, if you are a moron like asheren, well well.....
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 4071
    Points : 4088
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Sat May 02, 2015 3:02 pm

    mack8 wrote:Once i realized their true colours always wished someone hacked or DDOS-ed the ****s down, but looks like that wasn't even needed. Good riddance. Smile
    Oh but thy got Ddosed huehuhue. In octobre 2011. ;-)
    avatar
    whir

    Posts : 827
    Points : 866
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  whir on Sat May 02, 2015 3:07 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:Oh but thy got Ddosed huehuhue. In octobre 2011. ;-)
    ... and consequently the Russian Photo Thread receded several hundred pages cry.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 7077
    Points : 7226
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  kvs on Sat May 02, 2015 4:07 pm

    whir wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Oh but thy got Ddosed huehuhue. In octobre 2011. ;-)
    ... and consequently the Russian Photo Thread receded several hundred pages cry.

    It was collective punishment from the maggots running the site.
    avatar
    whir

    Posts : 827
    Points : 866
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  whir on Sat May 02, 2015 5:51 pm

    And the advertising has arrived!
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 4071
    Points : 4088
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Sat May 02, 2015 6:14 pm

    kvs wrote:
    whir wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Oh but thy got Ddosed huehuhue. In octobre 2011. ;-)
    ... and consequently the Russian Photo Thread receded several hundred pages cry.

    It was collective punishment from the maggots running the site.

    It did lose a lot more than a couple hundred pages when the anti-hotlink policy was enabled. About half the thread was hotlinked or the hosting provider went Gitler Kaputt.

    MP.net was DDosed and mod passwords were compromised in the same time. People still don't know who did it, but coincidentally I was banned two days before for three months. I say well done to the MP.net Liberation Army and farewell.

    clown
    Godric
    Godric

    Posts : 571
    Points : 591
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  Godric on Sat May 02, 2015 6:53 pm

    Khepesh wrote:Seems drunken and almost completely incoherent flame baiting rants and personal attacks are ok there, if you are a moron like asheren, well well.....

    I don't like the feel of that place the Mess and Asheren is a clown he thinks Poland is a major power lol
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 4071
    Points : 4088
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Sat May 02, 2015 6:55 pm

    Godric wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:Seems drunken and almost completely incoherent flame baiting rants and personal attacks are ok there, if you are a moron like asheren, well well.....

    I don't like the feel of that place the Mess and Asheren is a clown he thinks Poland is a major power lol

    Asheren is a special needs kid. Don't sweat it. Who got banned?
    avatar
    whir

    Posts : 827
    Points : 866
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  whir on Sat May 02, 2015 7:00 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:Asheren is a special needs kid. Don't sweat it. Who got banned?
    Our new member: Neutrality, thanks to the polish guy that baited him.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 4071
    Points : 4088
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Sat May 02, 2015 7:30 pm

    We need polish apples thread on the mess, will work around it.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 4071
    Points : 4088
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Sat May 02, 2015 10:06 pm

    Well the Mess got shut down again...there.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 4028
    Points : 4114
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  flamming_python on Sat May 02, 2015 10:15 pm

    Godric wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:Seems drunken and almost completely incoherent flame baiting rants and personal attacks are ok there, if you are a moron like asheren, well well.....

    I don't like the feel of that place the Mess and Asheren is a clown he thinks Poland is a major power lol

    He is truly a ridiculous man - a troll with delusions of Polish grandeur, comically alternating between panic and mockery of Russian weakness according to the latest news from the Russia-West conflict being against or to his favour respectively; and also considers that 'anything is better' than a pro-Russian government in the Ukraine, upto and including supporting Nazis it seems - they're not really Nazis if they kill pro-Russians after all; they're only Nazis if they kill Poles.
    avatar
    whir

    Posts : 827
    Points : 866
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  whir on Sat May 02, 2015 10:44 pm

    flamming_python wrote:He is truly a ridiculous man - a troll with delusions of Polish grandeur, comically alternating between panic and mockery of Russian weakness according to the latest news from the Russia-West conflict being against or to his favour respectively; and also considers that 'anything is better' than a pro-Russian government in the Ukraine, upto and including supporting Nazis it seems - they're not really Nazis if they kill pro-Russians after all; they're only Nazis if they kill Poles.
    The funny part is that his ultimate fear is Ukrainian nationalists flocking to Poland.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 4028
    Points : 4114
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  flamming_python on Sat May 02, 2015 10:50 pm

    whir wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:He is truly a ridiculous man - a troll with delusions of Polish grandeur, comically alternating between panic and mockery of Russian weakness according to the latest news from the Russia-West conflict being against or to his favour respectively; and also considers that 'anything is better' than a pro-Russian government in the Ukraine, upto and including supporting Nazis it seems - they're not really Nazis if they kill pro-Russians after all; they're only Nazis if they kill Poles.
    The funny part is that his ultimate fear is Ukrainian nationalists flocking to Poland.

    As it should be - it's actually a far more realistic danger than Russia starting WW3 and invading Poland; and the sort of consenquence brought about by exactly the sort of policies that he advocates. Irony.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 6217
    Points : 6370
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Sat May 02, 2015 10:56 pm

    whir wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:He is truly a ridiculous man - a troll with delusions of Polish grandeur, comically alternating between panic and mockery of Russian weakness according to the latest news from the Russia-West conflict being against or to his favour respectively; and also considers that 'anything is better' than a pro-Russian government in the Ukraine, upto and including supporting Nazis it seems - they're not really Nazis if they kill pro-Russians after all; they're only Nazis if they kill Poles.
    The funny part is that his ultimate fear is Ukrainian nationalists flocking to Poland.

    Let them adopt as many Banderasites as possible, and let's see how much they love Pestern Pukrainians when they start massacring ethnic Poles because their 'sub-human'. I'm sure Radoslaw "I prostitute myself to US diplomats" Sikorsky will love to wipe the rear ends of Ratsinpuke and Portopottyshenko's clean... lol1
    avatar
    whir

    Posts : 827
    Points : 866
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  whir on Mon May 04, 2015 8:07 pm

    T-14 direct to the server:

    Critical Error

    We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please check back in 24 hours.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 4071
    Points : 4088
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Mon May 04, 2015 8:57 pm

    Eheheheehheeh.

    4th may 2015. The Empire strikes back.
    Dima
    Dima

    Posts : 1122
    Points : 1135
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  Dima on Tue May 05, 2015 6:21 pm

    Direct result of one of the most eagerly awaited unveiling...
    Most users ever online was 708 on Mon May 04, 2015 11:30 pm
    And at this moment...
    In total there are 493 users online :: 49 Registered, 2 Hidden and 442 Guests :: 1 Bot
    avatar
    whir

    Posts : 827
    Points : 866
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  whir on Tue May 05, 2015 10:15 pm

    Looks like the server can't cope with the parade rehearsal.

    Critical Error

    We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please check back in 24 hours.

    Sponsored content

    mp.net is closing? - Page 8 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:45 pm