Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+65
alexZam
Mr.Comrade
rtech
whir
KoTeMoRe
jhelb
Bolt
PapaDragon
Flagship Victory
auslander
dionis
Dima
Erk
Austin
HeNeArKrXeRn_
medo
Cowboy's daughter
Monarchist
EKS
Airbornewolf
ExBeobachter1987
Firebird
DanilaMP
macedonian
Khepesh
Zivo
Rodinazombie
sepheronx
max steel
collegeboy16
kvs
TheArmenian
onwiththewar
Alex555
Teshub
arpakola
darking
cracker
Cyberspec
cheesfactory
Mike E
Cucumber Khan
2SPOOKY4U
par far
gregoire
VladimirSahin
Viktor
higurashihougi
flamming_python
KomissarBojanchev
Big_Gazza
magnumcromagnon
Walther von Oldenburg
Regular
franco
mack8
Hannibal Barca
GarryB
AlfaT8
etaepsilonk
TR1
Morpheus Eberhardt
Werewolf
Vann7
Kimppis
69 posters

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    avatar
    gregoire


    Posts : 190
    Points : 200
    Join date : 2014-08-29
    Age : 51
    Location : somewherestan

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  gregoire Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:08 pm

    rtech wrote:I will back TheRussian1 here RF plays major in supplying NAF with arms however there are also other sources
    - simply buy from UA i saw several videos from Novorossiya in which NAF got arms from UA corrupt/hungry/sympathisers
    - Old UA stocks from USSR times
    - donations from private citizens

    However i dont understand why it is a bad thing for RF to supply NAF with weapons

    If they are supplying arms it's definitely not russian arms.

    Supplying arms to NAF is the moral thing to do, I agree.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf


    Posts : 5289
    Points : 5490
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Werewolf Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:14 pm

    TR1 wrote:Christ you are slow.

    The meaning of that statement is there have been all sorts of variants of tanks, that ALL came from Russia.
    Not that EVERY SINGLE TANK used by the seps came from Russia.

    Show me the T-72BA I claimed was a B3. Go. Now.
    You STILL can't tell the T-72Bs and T-72B3s @ Illovaisk, can you?

    Pathetic.

    The only T-72B3s I called out as such, had the obvious Sosna-U sight, among other items of identification.
    Trying to pass off an unrelated T-72B that I never claimed was a B3 is just sad.

    You have once again managed to tie in a GurKhan post that is completely unrelated to what I stated. Good job.

    You DO know that GurKhan later posted that T-72B in Rostov photo that you screamed was "photoshoped" right?
    The guy stopped denying it. You should too.

    Here you go pathetic troll.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 U2zqnysx
    The quote even says the location of the "B3" that was discussed in Illovaisk.

    For two pages this Illovaisk "B3" was discussed and you jumped right one, the quoteception pretty much somes it up and you can go back 4 Ukraine closed threads back page 19 and see for yourself, no other B3 was seen, posted or discussed at that time, the other B3 that was discussed after that came on Page 33 after the entire Broke Back Mountain memes and the Obama and Banana memes where you got your "racist" card against everyone while the rest was laughing for several pages.
    TR1
    TR1


    Posts : 5552
    Points : 5560
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  TR1 Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:17 pm

    You still have not shown I was talking about any video that showed a T-72B of any variant but the B3.

    You have however managed to make yourself look really stupid.

    Note what I said in that screenshotted post: THE DISCUSSION YOU POSTED IS REGARDING A DIFFERENT TANK ALTOGETHER

    Keep digging that hole.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf


    Posts : 5289
    Points : 5490
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Werewolf Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:22 pm

    TR1 wrote:You still have not shown I was talking about any video that showed a T-72B of any variant but the B3.

    You have however managed to make yourself look really stupid.

    Note what I said in that screenshotted post: THE DISCUSSION YOU POSTED IS REGARDING A DIFFERENT TANK ALTOGETHER

    Keep digging that hole.

    Everyone can see it, Post 284 Page 19 the only tank that was posted to which you only could refer was posted on Page 17 by TheGeorgian post 245.

    All pages before and after that about 5 pages each do not show any other tanks only your butthurt crap with Obama and Banana pictures while others have been posting Broke Back Mountain memes about your love and Vann7.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 6wnwx3af

    But it is funny to see you denying everything when everyone here can look it up to see your bullshit that you know shit about tanks like you claim, along with Kornets.

    You can see the same damage on the left gear skirt like the BA version of the Gur Khan discussion, it is the exact same tank.
    TR1
    TR1


    Posts : 5552
    Points : 5560
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  TR1 Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:23 pm

    That is a photo of a T-72B3.

    LMAO.

    How embarrassing for you.

    No amount of Russians desperately trying to find a way to deny it will change that.

    Keep trying to argue, I will keep demolishing you for all to see.
    avatar
    par far


    Posts : 2663
    Points : 2908
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  par far Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:29 pm

    Shirokino's being shelled from Mariupol.



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2Q77NEKqMI


    rtech
    rtech


    Posts : 21
    Points : 23
    Join date : 2014-12-11

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  rtech Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:30 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    rtech wrote:However i dont understand why it is a bad thing for RF to supply NAF with weapons

    The more the merrier, as far as I'm concerned.

    As for Russian advisors and supplied equipment - they're there but its severely overblown.
    I agree but in terms of supplies like ammo,food etc there RF plays major role.
    rtech
    rtech


    Posts : 21
    Points : 23
    Join date : 2014-12-11

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  rtech Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:33 pm

    gregoire wrote:
    rtech wrote:I will back TheRussian1 here RF plays major in supplying NAF with arms however there are also other sources
    - simply buy from UA i saw several videos from Novorossiya in which NAF got arms from UA corrupt/hungry/sympathisers
    - Old UA stocks from USSR times
    - donations from private citizens

    However i dont understand why it is a bad thing for RF to supply NAF with weapons

    If they are supplying arms it's definitely not russian arms.

    Supplying arms to NAF is the moral thing to do, I agree.

    They do supply some Russian equipment most visible was T-72B3 BTR-82 but its all rather trickle down nothing like Vietnam.
    max steel
    max steel


    Posts : 2930
    Points : 2955
    Join date : 2015-02-12
    Location : South Pole

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  max steel Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:46 pm

    In Odessa, a Guerrilla Laser Show: "Poroshenko - Killer!"


    anonymous 'guerrilla activists' staged a laser show, using a projector, on the building of the Odessa Regional State Administration. The eloquent inscription read "Fascism will not pass", and "Poroshenko - Killer", all night to please the eyes of the townspeople.


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Xz3kpo10
    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5076
    Points : 5182
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Vann7 Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:52 pm

    TR1 is popular for showing photoshops with white letters tanks from his 5th column so called
    "Experts"..like Gur Khan minister of propaganda website and others. Every supposed tank that is a supposed B3 that Russia gave to the rebels ,have been proven beyond doubt the Ukie army had them and they were using the tank. this is not even denied by the ukies.. the story telling start when they claim.. oh yeah..the rebels had it..but  we captured it .. but had to abandon it later.. because the tank was seriously attacked. but later you see the tank in near perfect conditions.. They lost it..but capture it a gain but lost it.. lol  Why if there is a Russian ARmy tank invasion in Ukraine ,why they can never capture one and hold it ? if they are so weak holding a tank , they never captured it ,at all.. instead they always had the tank.. and simply lost it to the rebels ..just ignore TR1 he is a deficit of attention troll.  Laughing


    In more news.. in a really new interesting developments  . Very Happy
    Confirmation By Donetsk minister of special forces with NATO weapons fighting the Ultra radicals pro kiev voluntary soldiers  that do not obey the cease of fire.. This looks like the Job of European Union pro MINSK-2 agreement against lovely freedom USA -mercenary hired criminals to sabotage the cease of fire. 4 ukie Bandera radicals killed..Donetsk reported.  russia

    So now it looks we have not 3 sides ,but more like 4 sides fighting in the Ukraine conflict..
    1)The Ukrainian army ,2)The Voluntary battalion Pro US criminals ,3) the Separatist pro Russia and 4)the European factions against US fueling of the conflict and Pro MInsk2 agreement.   Smile  

    If i were to bet.. Romanian or Hungary special forces at the orders of france and Germany did the cleaning job. But it could be any bribed NATO mercenaries that did the job. Smile

    This is really interesting because the official spokesman of Donetsk says is the first time they
    notices a new group with new weapons and new communication equipment they have never
    noticed before.


    Unidentified special forces fight against battalions of Ukrainian nationalists — Basurin

    http://tass.ru/en/world/792684

    If all this is correct,then it will be a major sabotage to US plans to continue fueling the conflict
    in Ukraine. This is why Europe ,lead by germany and france with the support of most of Europe are the only ones that can really stop "freedom loving" US and its proxy war against Russia. Russia can invade Ukraine and defeat the ukies .but it cannot stop US and Poland and baltic rusophobic nations to continue fueling the conflict .. Why is important for Russia to get Europe support into a peace plan. Because US cannot go against a majority front in Europe that oppose the war to continue in Ukraine, or else US face the risk of Europe becoming closer to Russia which is the opposite of what they intended with the revolution they financed in Kiev. Cool
    avatar
    gregoire


    Posts : 190
    Points : 200
    Join date : 2014-08-29
    Age : 51
    Location : somewherestan

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  gregoire Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:35 pm

    rtech wrote:
    gregoire wrote:
    rtech wrote:I will back TheRussian1 here RF plays major in supplying NAF with arms however there are also other sources
    - simply buy from UA i saw several videos from Novorossiya in which NAF got arms from UA corrupt/hungry/sympathisers
    - Old UA stocks from USSR times
    - donations from private citizens

    However i dont understand why it is a bad thing for RF to supply NAF with weapons

    If they are supplying arms it's definitely not russian arms.

    Supplying arms to NAF is the moral thing to do, I agree.

    They do supply some Russian equipment most visible was T-72B3 BTR-82 but its all rather trickle down nothing like Vietnam.

    I'm sorry, just here for the news and insights.
    avatar
    whir


    Posts : 827
    Points : 866
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  whir Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:41 pm

    Private security personnel working as bodyguards for oligarchs love to sport western weapons, if anyone is doing the dirty job it cannot be anyone else than them.
    Mr.Comrade
    Mr.Comrade


    Posts : 30
    Points : 44
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Age : 62
    Location : Havana, Cuba

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Mr.Comrade Fri May 01, 2015 12:29 am

    Hello guys, I'm migrating from Mp.net. I was sent a video from a person who is a Kiev advocate, and wanted to know a little bit of history on this video. Firstly, if it is a fake, second, who is in it? Have they been punished for their idiotic actions? Please help me get some info on this. Thank you all.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf


    Posts : 487
    Points : 553
    Join date : 2014-02-05

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Airbornewolf Fri May 01, 2015 12:42 am

    Mr.Comrade wrote:Hello guys, I'm migrating from Mp.net. I was sent a video from a person who is a Kiev advocate, and wanted to know a little bit of history on this video. Firstly, if it is a fake, second, who is in it? Have they been punished for their idiotic actions? Please help me get some info on this. Thank you all.  

    first off, welcome to the forum. but please do make an introduction of yourself in our introduction section.

    secondly, and its purely my own personal opinion. i had my share of bickering with people advocating for Kiev's coup leadership. i do not see dramatic things in this video. and i like to point out the fact the title of the youtube vid is entirely misleading and predjudiced. or did the youtube uploader of the vid had the same crystal ball as the U.S State Department?.

    in my time in Afghanistan we also used walls or abandoned houses for target practice.  besides guys shooting an rifle you cant see anything in the vid. its not an defensive position either by the lack of any improvised defensive reinforcement. or the location of the vid for that matter.

    but if you would ask around here, you can supply that pro-kiev person with plenty of footage of Kiev's troops that commit torture, murder and all sorts of war crimes.


    Last edited by Airbornewolf on Fri May 01, 2015 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Regular
    Regular


    Posts : 2432
    Points : 2416
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Regular Fri May 01, 2015 12:43 am

    Probably one of those nice volunteers who are spending their vacation in their safari. There are people like that on both sides.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory


    Posts : 973
    Points : 921
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Flagship Victory Fri May 01, 2015 1:02 am

    rtech wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    rtech wrote:However i dont understand why it is a bad thing for RF to supply NAF with weapons

    The more the merrier, as far as I'm concerned.

    As for Russian advisors and supplied equipment - they're there but its severely overblown.
    I agree but in terms of supplies like ammo,food etc there RF plays major role.


    There is no definitive proof that RF has supplied ammo to NAF. If that were so, we'd have seen NAF using black tipped armor piercing bullets. We have not seen that. Lugansk manufactures Ukraine's small arms cartridges and Donbas has no shortage of ammo.
    avatar
    whir


    Posts : 827
    Points : 866
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  whir Fri May 01, 2015 1:06 am

    Mr.Comrade wrote:Hello guys, I'm migrating from Mp.net. I was sent a video from a person who is a Kiev advocate, and wanted to know a little bit of history on this video. Firstly, if it is a fake, second, who is in it? Have they been punished for their idiotic actions? Please help me get some info on this. Thank you all.
    Bienvenido.

    I'm not even sure if that "test" firing in the video could be described as "pot shots" because those damaged buildings appear to be deserted and the atmosphere quite relaxed so I don't understand the outrage attributed to the video.
    TR1
    TR1


    Posts : 5552
    Points : 5560
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  TR1 Fri May 01, 2015 1:09 am

    Flagship Victory wrote:
    rtech wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    rtech wrote:However i dont understand why it is a bad thing for RF to supply NAF with weapons

    The more the merrier, as far as I'm concerned.

    As for Russian advisors and supplied equipment - they're there but its severely overblown.
    I agree but in terms of supplies like ammo,food etc there RF plays major role.


    There is no definitive proof that RF has supplied ammo to NAF. If that were so, we'd have seen NAF using black tipped armor piercing bullets. We have not seen that. Lugansk manufactures Ukraine's small arms cartridges and Donbas has no shortage of ammo.

    They send them Kornets but no small arms ammo.

    Dude................
    Mr.Comrade
    Mr.Comrade


    Posts : 30
    Points : 44
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Age : 62
    Location : Havana, Cuba

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Mr.Comrade Fri May 01, 2015 1:11 am

    Airbornewolf wrote:
    Mr.Comrade wrote:Hello guys, I'm migrating from Mp.net. I was sent a video from a person who is a Kiev advocate, and wanted to know a little bit of history on this video. Firstly, if it is a fake, second, who is in it? Have they been punished for their idiotic actions? Please help me get some info on this. Thank you all.

    first off, welcome to the forum. but please do make an introduction of yourself in our introduction section.

    secondly, and its purely my own personal opinion. i had my share of bickering with people advocating for Kiev's coup leadership. i do not see dramatic things in this video. and i like to point out the fact the title of the youtube vid is entirely misleading and predjudiced. or did the youtube uploader of the vid had the same crystal ball as the U.S State Department?.

    in my time in Afghanistan we also used walls or abandoned houses for target practice. besides guys shooting an rifle you cant see anything in the vid. its not an defensive position either by the lack of any improvised defensive reinforcement. or the location of the vid for that matter.

    but if you would ask around here, you can supply that pro-kiev person with plenty of footage of Kiev's troops that commit torture, murder and all sorts of war crimes.

    I was wondering the same thing about whether or not the buildings were abandoned. This does not change the fact that these men were acting completely out of line. And the way in which they spoke about these houses was wrong. These homes belong to the people of Donbass, and not some foreign country. They should be treated as if they belong to you and not treated with disrespect. With that said, the damage done in this video was minimal, and cannot be compared to the destruction caused by Kiev forces.

    Probably one of those nice volunteers who are spending their vacation in their safari. There are people like that on both sides. wrote:

    I agree, scum accumulates on both sides of the conflict. Either way, the fault really lies with the side that brought the war to Donbass.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory


    Posts : 973
    Points : 921
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Flagship Victory Fri May 01, 2015 1:13 am

    Vann7 wrote:TR1 is popular for showing photoshops with white letters tanks from his 5th column so called
    "Experts"..like Gur Khan minister of propaganda website and others. Every supposed tank that is a supposed B3 that Russia gave to the rebels ,have been proven beyond doubt the Ukie army had them and they were using the tank. this is not even denied by the ukies.. the story telling start when they claim.. oh yeah..the rebels had it..but  we captured it .. but had to abandon it later.. because the tank was seriously attacked. but later you see the tank in near perfect conditions.. They lost it..but capture it a gain but lost it.. lol  Why if there is a Russian ARmy tank invasion in Ukraine ,why they can never capture one and hold it ? if they are so weak holding a tank , they never captured it ,at all.. instead they always had the tank.. and simply lost it to the rebels ..just ignore TR1 he is a deficit of attention troll.  Laughing


    In more news.. in a really new interesting developments  . Very Happy
    Confirmation By Donetsk minister of special forces with NATO weapons fighting the Ultra radicals pro kiev voluntary soldiers  that do not obey the cease of fire.. This looks like the Job of European Union pro MINSK-2 agreement against lovely freedom USA -mercenary hired criminals to sabotage the cease of fire. 4 ukie Bandera radicals killed..Donetsk reported.  russia

    So now it looks we have not 3 sides ,but more like 4 sides fighting in the Ukraine conflict..
    1)The Ukrainian army ,2)The Voluntary battalion Pro US criminals ,3) the Separatist pro Russia and 4)the European factions against US fueling of the conflict and Pro MInsk2 agreement.   Smile  

    If i were to bet.. Romanian or Hungary special forces at the orders of france and Germany did the cleaning job. But it could be any bribed NATO mercenaries that did the job. Smile

    This is really interesting because the official spokesman of Donetsk says is the first time they
    notices a new group with new weapons and new communication equipment they have never
    noticed before.


    Unidentified special forces fight against battalions of Ukrainian nationalists — Basurin


    If all this is correct,then it will be a major sabotage to US plans to continue fueling the conflict
    in Ukraine. This is why Europe ,lead by germany and france with the support of most of Europe are the only ones that can really stop "freedom loving" US and its proxy war against Russia. Russia can invade Ukraine and defeat the ukies .but it cannot stop US and Poland and baltic rusophobic nations to continue fueling the conflict .. Why is important for Russia to get Europe support into a peace plan. Because US cannot go against a majority front in Europe that oppose the war to continue in Ukraine, or else US face the risk of Europe becoming closer to Russia which is the opposite of what they intended with the revolution they financed in Kiev. Cool


    And Ukrainian army has Barretts. What's your point? tongue
    Mr.Comrade
    Mr.Comrade


    Posts : 30
    Points : 44
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Age : 62
    Location : Havana, Cuba

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Mr.Comrade Fri May 01, 2015 1:15 am

    whir wrote:
    Mr.Comrade wrote:Hello guys, I'm migrating from Mp.net. I was sent a video from a person who is a Kiev advocate, and wanted to know a little bit of history on this video. Firstly, if it is a fake, second, who is in it? Have they been punished for their idiotic actions? Please help me get some info on this. Thank you all.
    Bienvenido.

    I'm not even sure if that "test" firing in the video could be described as "pot shots" because those damaged buildings appear to be deserted and the atmosphere quite relaxed so I don't understand the outrage attributed to the video.
    It is not the shooting that bothered me, it was the way in which these soldiers spoke about the property.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory


    Posts : 973
    Points : 921
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Flagship Victory Fri May 01, 2015 1:18 am

    TR1 wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:
    rtech wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    rtech wrote:However i dont understand why it is a bad thing for RF to supply NAF with weapons

    The more the merrier, as far as I'm concerned.

    As for Russian advisors and supplied equipment - they're there but its severely overblown.
    I agree but in terms of supplies like ammo,food etc there RF plays major role.


    There is no definitive proof that RF has supplied ammo to NAF. If that were so, we'd have seen NAF using black tipped armor piercing bullets. We have not seen that. Lugansk manufactures Ukraine's small arms cartridges and Donbas has no shortage of ammo.

    They send them Kornets but no small arms ammo.

    Dude................


    There is no proof that NAF has Kornets. I've never seen NAF vids showing Kornets. They all show Konkurs and Fagots.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter


    Posts : 1899
    Points : 1942
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Cowboy's daughter Fri May 01, 2015 1:32 am

    Mr.Comrade wrote:Hello guys, I'm migrating from Mp.net. I was sent a video from a person who is a Kiev advocate, and wanted to know a little bit of history on this video. Firstly, if it is a fake, second, who is in it? Have they been punished for their idiotic actions? Please help me get some info on this. Thank you all.

    Someone else may know where it was taken, but there's no way for me to know. No shelled places shown, so no apparent war. No shelling, no fighting, no one else around. The trees look like they may be budding out, so it could be Spring if they are, but what year?
    TR1
    TR1


    Posts : 5552
    Points : 5560
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  TR1 Fri May 01, 2015 1:47 am

    Flagship Victory wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:
    rtech wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    rtech wrote:However i dont understand why it is a bad thing for RF to supply NAF with weapons

    The more the merrier, as far as I'm concerned.

    As for Russian advisors and supplied equipment - they're there but its severely overblown.
    I agree but in terms of supplies like ammo,food etc there RF plays major role.


    There is no definitive proof that RF has supplied ammo to NAF. If that were so, we'd have seen NAF using black tipped armor piercing bullets. We have not seen that. Lugansk manufactures Ukraine's small arms cartridges and Donbas has no shortage of ammo.

    They send them Kornets but no small arms ammo.

    Dude................


    There is no proof that NAF has Kornets. I've never seen NAF vids showing Kornets. They all show Konkurs and Fagots.

    True, expended Kornet tubes and other pieces found in the combat areas got there via other means.

    Not the most logical- from Russia to the seps.

    Good grief.
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 11189
    Points : 11334
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  kvs Fri May 01, 2015 1:53 am

    Mr.Comrade wrote:Hello guys, I'm migrating from Mp.net. I was sent a video from a person who is a Kiev advocate, and wanted to know a little bit of history on this video. Firstly, if it is a fake, second, who is in it? Have they been punished for their idiotic actions? Please help me get some info on this. Thank you all.


    There has been plenty of opportunity for the Donbas rebels to take out their frustration on the Ukrainian locals. There are tens of thousands
    of them living there (still). Yet this video is all we have from what I have seen. So it is, by direct logical inference, a fake organized the
    by the supporters of the Kiev regime. They actually need such lie narratives to justify the barbarity of the Kiev regime. This is right in
    the same motive band as the MH17 downing. "See those savages and what they do to innocent people". Meanwhile the Kiev butchers
    shell and MLRS bombard civilians 24/7.

    Sponsored content


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:52 am