Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
alexZam
Mr.Comrade
rtech
whir
KoTeMoRe
jhelb
Bolt
PapaDragon
Flagship Victory
auslander
dionis
Dima
Erk
Austin
HeNeArKrXeRn_
medo
Cowboy's daughter
Monarchist
EKS
Airbornewolf
ExBeobachter1987
Firebird
DanilaMP
macedonian
Khepesh
Zivo
Rodinazombie
sepheronx
max steel
collegeboy16
kvs
TheArmenian
onwiththewar
Alex555
Teshub
arpakola
darking
cracker
Cyberspec
cheesfactory
Mike E
Cucumber Khan
2SPOOKY4U
par far
gregoire
VladimirSahin
Viktor
higurashihougi
flamming_python
KomissarBojanchev
Big_Gazza
magnumcromagnon
Walther von Oldenburg
Regular
franco
mack8
Hannibal Barca
GarryB
AlfaT8
etaepsilonk
TR1
Morpheus Eberhardt
Werewolf
Vann7
Kimppis
69 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

etaepsilonk

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

Post  etaepsilonk Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:57 pm

auslander wrote:
    If the rubber stamp hague court wants us to go back to Ukraine, tell them to come and make us.

Wait, do you seriously believe that putler actually cares about some crimea peasants? Russia would've occupied crimea regardless of people's allegiance, be they russians or ukrainians or klingons.
    Alternatively, if a deal satisfying putler's ego is reached, crimea will be re-transferred in an identical manner Wink
    max steel
    max steel

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

Post  max steel Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:04 pm

You didn't enjoy CALL OF DUTY OR ANYOTHER SUCH GAME ?

I've played COD Modern Warfare . Typical Russian propaGANDA VIDEO GAME with Chernobyl mission as its best , i would sAY . I love Ages of Empires 2 : The Conqueor's Expanison .
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:07 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:

Wait, do you seriously believe that putler actually cares about some crimea peasants? Russia would've occupied crimea regardless of people's allegiance, be they russians or ukrainians or klingons.
    Alternatively, if a deal satisfying putler's ego is reached, crimea will be re-transferred in an identical manner Wink

You want NATO ships to dock in Crimea ? Little do you know the historical significance crimea had for russia . Majority went with integeration and they're satisifed about it . You can see the crimean documentary if you've any doubt Cool
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:09 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:
    auslander wrote:
    If the rubber stamp hague court wants us to go back to Ukraine, tell them to come and make us.

I hate the word "putler" like I hate the word swag, not only does it look retarded in text, it sounds retarded to say.... P U T L E R

It makes me want to punch someones face in.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:12 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:
    auslander wrote:

I, my wife of well over a decade, our three children with two more in process, we are all some of those 'Crimea peasants'. And it's Mr. Putin, just as it's Mr. Poroshenko and Mr. Obama, regardless of now I personally feel about any and all of them. Russian did not 'occupy' Krimu. It was WE who set up the barricades, it was WE who armed up and stopped the Ukes from coming down here, it was WE who defended this city and this peninsula when the Flot Kommandeer clearly stated that his prekasse was to protect the Flot, not this city or the peninsula. It was WE who took Sevastopol, it was WE who took Krim Rada in Simferopol, it was WE who tossed the Ukr. functionaries out, it was WE who organized the referendum, it was WE who petitioned to Russia to join the Russian Federation. Krim was, is and always will be Russia. Understand that and accept that. There will never again be a foreign flag flying over Krimu, it will always be the Russian flag.

Last edited by auslander on Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:15 pm

war is god's way to teach yanks geography ? lol they should focus on their geography lessons instead .

"A Ukrainian ‪#‎military‬ serviceman threatened that if there were any Russian employees in the ‪#‎OSCE‬ mission, they would be killed."

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150427/1021419410.html#ixzz3YUpwiHGd
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:17 pm

[quote="Zivo"

I hate the word "putler" like I hate the word swag, not only does it look retarded in text, it sounds retarded to say.... P U T L E R

It makes me want to punch someones face in.[/quote]

The term 'putler' is I think from some yahoo news article from spring last year. 'Putler' is a clear play on the term 'hitler' and seems to be a favorite of trolls.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:20 pm

auslander wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:
    auslander wrote:

I, my wife of well over a decade, our three children with two more in process, we are all some of those 'Crimea peasants'. And it's Mr. Putin, just as it's Mr. Poroshenko and Mr. Obama, regardless of now I personally feel about any and all of them. Russian did not 'occupy' Krimu. It was US who set up the barricades, it was US who armed up and stopped the Ukes from coming down here, it was US who defended this city and this peninsula when the Flot Kommandeer clearly stated that his prekasse was to protect the Flot, not this city or the peninsula. It was US who took Sevastopol, it was US who took Krim Rada in Simferopol, it was US who tossed the Ukr. functionaries out, it was US who organized the referendum, it was US who petitioned to Russia to join the Russian Federation. Krim was, is and always will be Russia. Understand that and accept that. There will never again be a foreign flag flying over Krimu, it will always be the Russian flag.

i fully understand your emotions towards this comment, and from my personal point of view Crimea's actions where fully justified. just dont let people provoke you, its still the internet after all and you should not end up grinding your teeth afterward because of someone's poor response.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:33 pm

Jeez, all it takes is one comment not completely in line with praising the dear leader, and all prorussian trolls come swarming in. Must be a hive mentality of sorts Rolling Eyes
    auslander wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:
    auslander wrote:

I, my wife of well over a decade, our three children with two more in process, we are all some of those 'Crimea peasants'. And it's Mr. Putin, just as it's Mr. Poroshenko and Mr. Obama, regardless of now I personally feel about any and all of them. Russian did not 'occupy' Krimu. It was US who set up the barricades, it was US who armed up and stopped the Ukes from coming down here, it was US who defended this city and this peninsula when the Flot Kommandeer clearly stated that his prekasse was to protect the Flot, not this city or the peninsula. It was US who took Sevastopol, it was US who took Krim Rada in Simferopol, it was US who tossed the Ukr. functionaries out, it was US who organized the referendum, it was US who petitioned to Russia to join the Russian Federation. Krim was, is and always will be Russia. Understand that and accept that. There will never again be a foreign flag flying over Krimu, it will always be the Russian flag.

Will be russian, eh? Well, hitler and friends predicted the third reich to last a thousand years. Didn't quite match the expectations, as far as I know Wink

Oh, and this nationalistic chest beating of yours (spiced up by your half-english-half-german typing) is quite funny, considering that if yanukovich only had retained that little thiefdom of his, crimeans would have no other choice but to put up with the demonic ukrainian fascism.

Last edited by etaepsilonk on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:36 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:Jeez, all it takes is one comment not completely in line with praising the dear leader, and all prorussian trolls come swarming in. Must be a hive mentality of sorts Rolling Eyes
    auslander wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:
    auslander wrote:

Will be russian, eh? Well, hitler predicted the third reich to last a thousand years. Didn't quite matched the expectations, as far as I know Wink

Oh, and this nationalistic chest beating of yours (spiced up by your half-english-half-german typing) is quite funny, considering that if yanukovich only had retained that little thiefdom of his, crimeans would have no other choice but to put up with the demonic ukrainian fascism.

The will of the people spoke.  And it is their will that keeps it within the country, much like even the more troubled spots in Russia.  Unless someone went to war over it (happened before and in the end, neither England nor Ottomans succeeded), how do you expect it to go back?  There is a clear difference between territory that belongs to someone by ethnicity and claim (while having popular support) vs a madman that conquered nations and cooked a bunch of people.

And only two people replied to your comment and didn't go all nationalistic or pro Putin or anything. So you are just hurting your own credibility.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:42 pm

Airbornewolf wrote: i fully understand your emotions towards this comment, and from my personal point of view Crimea's actions where fully justified. just dont let people provoke you, its still the internet after all and you should not end up grinding your teeth afterward because of someone's poor response.

What I wrote was more for his educational advancement than from emotion. His statement was clearly written to provoke a response so I responded to him with some insight and my thoughts on proper decorum.

Unless one was actually here during those heady days in late February and early March of last year one will not really understand the situation and events here. We helped build the barricade at Belbek, that aerodrome being but 6 klicks from our house. We were shoveling sand in to bags at 02:00 on a cold and wet night. We were not at the publik events simply because as a foreign man here we reasoned, and the PTB agreed, that I/we would stay in the background and not attend the publik meetings and such. We were acutely aware of every event in this city and Krimu during that time and watched almost everything on CCTV close to the publik events. We supported our Opolchensya at the barricades and every day we took supplies to the barricades.

Today, a year later, all is peace and calm here, and we give thanks every day for that to Him.
    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Post  TheArmenian Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:42 pm

Monarchist wrote:Lavrov's continued talks about a united Ukraine and how Russia will do anything to keep Ukraine united disgusts me more and more. Rolling Eyes

You believe too much in what a politician is saying.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:42 pm

And only two people replied to your comment and didn't go all nationalistic or pro Putin or anything. So you are just hurting your own credibility.

He never had any. That is one of those nutheads that claim there are no nazis in ukraine all Kremln propaganda.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:46 pm

sepheronx wrote:

The will of the people spoke. And it is their will that keeps it within the country, much like even the more troubled spots in Russia. Unless someone went to war over it (happened before and in the end, neither England nor Ottomans succeeded), how do you expect it to go back? There is a clear difference between territory that belongs to someone by ethnicity and claim (while having popular support) vs a madman that conquered nations and cooked a bunch of people.

A madman who conquered nations and cooked a bunch of people justified his actions by claiming that all of that belonged to his nation at one point or another anyway, it was only taken away by the criminal schemes of people wishing misfortune to them.

It's quite worrying how history tends to repeat itself. You know, with all the people here claiming ukraine as a fake country 'n stuff...
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:54 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

The will of the people spoke.  And it is their will that keeps it within the country, much like even the more troubled spots in Russia.  Unless someone went to war over it (happened before and in the end, neither England nor Ottomans succeeded), how do you expect it to go back?  There is a clear difference between territory that belongs to someone by ethnicity and claim (while having popular support) vs a madman that conquered nations and cooked a bunch of people.

And only two people replied to your comment and didn't go all nationalistic or pro Putin or anything.  So you are just hurting your own credibility.

A madman who conquered nations and cooked a bunch of people justified his actions by claiming that all of that belonged to his nation at one point or another anyway, it was only taken away by the criminal schemes of people wishing misfortune to them.

It's quite worrying how history tends to repeat itself. You know, with all the people here claiming ukraine as a fake country 'n stuff...

Previous lands may have all been taken one way or another by some method and it wasn't the taking Poland or looking at Africa that made the rest of the world jump in (rest of the world is kinda a joke, more like just Europe and North America). It was his adventurism in France and past that really got things going. Crimea was lost to Russia by Soviet Union in 1954 without a vote, just a politician saying it is under the Ukraine SSR jurisdiction. Does Ukraine deserve to have its own country? Of course, but not at the expense of the peoples rights or lives.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:56 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

And only two people replied to your comment and didn't go all nationalistic or pro Putin or anything.  So you are just hurting your own credibility.

Really how many people has Putin that new Hitler killed in his bloody invasion of Crimea? 100? 10.000? 100.000? 1.000.000?

Exactly ZERO and a sezession is not an invasion nor an annexation, people were asked and Crimea is russian soil, nobody there wanted to be in the failed artificial created fake state Ukraine that never existed in human history before. It was not Kiew Ukraine, because no freaking normal person would call himself "Atboarderliving" that is what Ukraine means At the boarder living. Ukraine is just a word and Khokhly are not ukrainians, all people living at the baorder to west europe were called ukrainians (At the boarder living), regardless if cossacks, russians, khokhly or germans they were all ukrainians because that is what they are People that live at the BOARDER to rest of europe.

So you can shuff your western butthurt propaganda up your butt you troll.
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:02 am

Yanukovich theifdom replaced with what ? More theifdom or do u think getting in eu makes thing prosperous ?

It was a coup not a revolution . You dont have trained and funded people killling boyh sides to provoke a deadly response .

Ukraine is a fake country ? Never heard of it .

If maidanites had right to overthrow an elected govt same rights E.ukrainians have to form a seperate republic .

Things work both ways genius . Ukraine is a red line and usa crossed it .
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:02 am

About this "Putler" thing, once again the disgusting and pathetic hypocrisy of the US and their stooges is in full view, THEY support, guide and facilitate a bunch of neo-nazi scum, real neo-nazis worshiping the swastika, the SS and Hitler himself not just an empty categorization, to be the spearhead of their new puppet regime in Ukraine, not Russia, not Putin Rolling Eyes I hope these bastards will end up like Hitler themselves, that the only thing they deserve.

Oh and yeah, regarding the above, well i guess we haven't had a troll in this topic for a while. Just take it as comic relief, it's the only value of such posts.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:10 am

Werewolf wrote:
    Really how many people has Putin that new Hitler killed in his bloody invasion of Crimea? 100? 10.000? 100.000? 1.000.000?

Exactly ZERO and a sezession is not an invasion nor an annexation, people were asked and Crimea is russian soil, nobody there wanted to be in the failed artificial created fake state Ukraine that never existed in human history before. It was not Kiew Ukraine, because no freaking normal person would call himself "Atboarderliving" that is what Ukraine means At the boarder living. Ukraine is just a word and Khokhly are not ukrainians, all people living at the baorder to west europe were called ukrainians (At the boarder living), regardless if cossacks, russians, khokhly or germans they were all ukrainians because that is what they are People that live at the BOARDER to rest of europe.

All what you're saying here is completely irrelevant.
    Many people in donbas were asked and wanted donbas to become russian soil, many there also didn't want to be "in the failed artificial created fake state Ukraine that never existed in human history before". But it only took a putler's decision and it didn't happen.

Do you think that crimea is somehow different in this regard? had putler not want crimea as part of russia, it wouldn't be part of russia, no matter how many referendums they'd decide to make.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:15 am

etaepsilonk wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

Many people in donbas were asked and wanted donbas to become russian soil, many there also didn't want to be "in the failed artificial created fake state Ukraine that never existed in human history before". But it only took a putler's decision and it didn't happen.

Do you think that crimea is somehow different in this regard? had putler not want crimea as part of russia, it wouldn't be russia, no matter how many referendums they'd decide to make.

No matter how often you call him Putler you only show your alliance to Nazis and western scum like a worthless life...
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:23 am

Werewolf wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

Do you think that crimea is somehow different in this regard? had putler not want crimea as part of russia, it wouldn't be russia, no matter how many referendums they'd decide to make.

No matter how often you call him Putler you only show your alliance to Nazis and western scum like a worthless life...

That's quite rich, coming from the closet nazi claiming that internationally recognized country doesn't have the right to exist Wink
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:33 am

etaepsilonk wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

Yes and meanwhile Europe colonized and enslaved the rest of the world; and they weren't madmen for that - while Hitler was; primarily because he conquered and enslaved Europeans and not blacks/browns/yellows/etc... lets be honest.

I don't see what Hitler has to do with this discussion.

Russia made a mistake annexing the Crimea; but it's hardly unprecedented. And you would have to be a blind man to fail how to see how this relates to the US/EU overthrow of the Ukrainian government.

It's very simple really. I'll spell it out for you. Russia is not a nice nation. As all big strong nations - it's an imperialist power, just not an aggressive one. It is however territorial, and it will act preemptively, and small nations and people will suffer.

It acted preemptively in WW2; annexed the Baltic States, Eastern Poland, and attacked Finland - all in order to create buffers and secure its borders. And we had to deal with a whole load of butthurt for that and still do; although most of it is warranted.

The Crimea was something similar - once again we have an aggressive, expansionist bloc expanding to our borders and its not interested in compromising with us or working out any sorts of deals, or a new security architecture in Europe that will lay everyone's fears to rest. It is openly hostile ideologically, and has attempted to overthrow the Russian government in 2012. I lived in the West. There is a vast array of propaganda there directed against Russia, and not just against Russia, but against Russian society, the Russian language, and other things. Everything Russian is treated with suspicion, especially now.

However in the Crimea's case - unlike with the USSR in 1939-1940, and unlike with Hitler 1938-1941 - the vast, vast, vast majority of the population there - welcomed annexation by Russia. And I call that an improvement, over previous ideas. Really, they were already in the process of rebelling, and something had to be done - perhaps not annexation, but something. So quit your aching.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:40 am

flamming_python wrote:And you would have to be a blind man to fail how to see how this relates to the US/EU overthrow of the Ukrainian government.

It's very simple really. I'll spell it out for you. Russia is not a nice nation. As all big strong nations - it's an imperialist power, just not an aggressive one. It is however territorial, and it will act preemptively, and small nations and people will suffer.

This whole affair called "ukrainian civil war" came from oligarchs unable to broker a power sharing deal, further exacerbated by west/east meddling. All that stuff about historical lands, fascist/communist/whatever ideologies comes only as a secondary consideration and often as a propaganda tool.

Same with crimea. Putler wanted a launchpoint for ukraine invasion, therefore, it became "a historical russian land".

TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:47 am

Eh.

While I certainly am no Putin defender, I think the specifics of Crimea did play a part.
    The demographic and geographic specificity particularly compared to Donbass were very relevant IMO.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:47 am

etaepsilonk wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

That's quite rich, coming from the closet nazi claiming that internationally recognized country doesn't have the right to exist Wink

Closest nazi? I am not the worthless life advocating for genocide, i a not that worthless life that is backing up nazism, white washing it while pretending the only Anti fascists are to you the fascists.
    You back up nazis meaning you are a nazi.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:56 pm